Attendify Ratings

Overall

About Attendify

Attendify makes it easy, fun, and affordable for anyone to create an engaging mobile event app in a matter of hours. Every Attendify powered event app includes private social networking features that help attendees and sponsors build relationships and engage with event content. More than 1,000 organizations like Google, Chrysler, and AstraZeneca trust Attendify to boost attendee participation, prove sponsor ROI, and deliver event performance analytics. Learn more about Attendify

Kyle S.
Business Management Group Consultant
Government Administration, 10,001+ employees
August 2, 2016

“YESS! Attendify App”

OverallI worked with Attendify on developing an event app for the Yale Environmental Sustainability Summit (YESS) during the fall of 2015. It was a three day conference that took place across campus with high profile speakers and a somewhat dynamic schedule (lots of breakout sessions and panels). The app was a huge success and I received several comments regarding its usefulness. The features I used predominantly was the schedule which had bios of speakers and panelists and also allowed me to enter hyperlinks to our livestream webpage of the speakers and panels. This was great because it allowed people to go back and link to recorded sessions that they missed through the app even after the conference. The map feature is very handy to highlight and provide info about different locations and you can also upload pdf maps of the interior of buildings for example. I would say the only part of the app I didn't use anywhere near its capability was the social platform. It seemed more likely to me that people would utilize twitter handles and Facebook groups rather than add an additional social networking platform devoted specifically to the event, however, had I promoted it more actively it may have been better utilized.
Pros-Responsiveness of the Attendify staff via the chat window. They answered any questions I had pretty much instantly at any time of day. This was huge. -Features. I feel like I was limited more by my capacity to work on the app than the features that the app provided. -Ease of use. I am not a "tech" person but this platform is extremely easy to manage and actually kind of fun to use.
Cons-Attendify staff encouraged me to password protect the app but I wish I hadn't. Not a huge deal.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't password protect your app unless you have a really good reason. I was dealing with constant emails from conference attendees asking for the password despite the fact that it was posted in numerous places on the event website and had been communicated to attendees through email several times.
August 2, 2016
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
December 26, 2018

“Social Abitily Plus For Attending Business Functions and Confrences”

OverallOver all we have had a lot of success using Attendify. In the handfull of times using the event app development software out events have sold old, we have had more people show up to our events and have had more time to plan and organize the actual events than worry about how we were going to promote, sell and other wise get the word out about the events all because of Attendify helping develope our event apps and keeping people informed and intouch with each other.
ProsI love how Attendify makes it quick, simple and easy for everyone to create affordable events, apps in just a matter of mins to few hours. They also make it affordable and trustworthy so that people can engage with people that maybe attending and get their feedback and communicate with those who will be sharing in the fun and excitment of the upcoming events around them. It is very easy to use and if you have any question about how to use or develope your event app the customer service staff is always there to help via the chat window provided or through email if you are in a hurry. I was able to get our weeknd confrence set up on a monday and everyone was able to see and get started by the following weekend for the confrence which was held the first weekend of the following month.
ConsI dont really have much to complain about, we have only used a handful of times and other than one incodent where the program crashed in the middle of setting everything up and developing our event , which we were able to get help with right away. There is nothing to really complain about.

By Attendify on January 11, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! We're so thrilled to hear you found Attendify easy to use and that it allowed you and your team to focus your efforts on other important aspects of your event. Please reach out to our support team or your dedicated success manager if you ever have questions or need assistance with the setup process. We look forward to partnering with you on future events :D
December 26, 2018
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
November 19, 2018

“Your one stop shop for Meeting Apps”

OverallAbsolutely love this product!
ProsThis software will fit about 95% of all meeting app needs for a fraction of the price that some of the other competitors offer. A great base set of plug and play options while allowing the more experienced designers play with new and innovative ways to push the envelope
ConsiPhone heavy & little web access. Android users do have a dedicated app for the store but the product is geared more for the iPhone. iPads even use the iPhone software so it doesn't take up the full screen and landscape mode is not available yet.

By Attendify on December 19, 2018
Thanks a ton for your review, we¿re so thrilled you love our app! We aim to offer consistent functionality across devices, so we appreciate the feedback you gave regarding the Android experience. We cannot get better without your input! Regarding tablet support, you may be excited to hear that we are currently exploring the idea of building a native tablet version of our app, so please keep your ear to the ground on that :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to keep an eye on our product roadmap here: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap All the best!
November 19, 2018
Martin M.
Editor
August 24, 2018

“Attendify Over Several Years”

OverallAttendify helps us reach audiences that typically do not engage with our Society. In the past, many of our shows have been limited to strictly our members even though the event was free to the public. With Attendify, we have a message to share with tech-savvy users who might otherwise ignore us. The app makes it easy to share show details even with people who cannot attend the event locally. By encouraging attendees to share experiences through the app, we spread the show experience around. Our experience from investigation to set-up to implementation has been excellent. The Attendify team has been responsive, knowledgeable and very professional. We will certainly use this tool again.
Pros- Ease of adding and updating content - Speed of updates being available - Ability to incorporate external content with WebViews - Notifications tool make last-minute changes easy to communicate - Excel uploads from templates make large updates efficient - There are more tools than we needed, so next year's use will be expanded and more engaging
Cons- Requires the Attendify shell app - more of a problem created by Apple and Android but still a bit of a frustration for us and our users. - Image dimension requirements are hard rules - no option to upload larger image and crop or smaller image to expand. When it says 180x120, you MUST upload an image at those exact dimensions. - Some areas and headers I would like to change (color, background image, etc) are fixed and cannot be modified.
Hoon S.
Marketing Intern
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 9, 2016

“Exactly what we needed”

OverallWhen I started looking at apps for our first conference I started calling around to a lot of vendors and started with Attendify and they stood out significantly against the competition. Much better price, features, customizability and whenever I mentioned them as a someone I was looking to other competitors they would try to talk trash and would repeatedly heard "You'll get what you pay for..." which was a great value/experience! We were running behind with our conference prep and Pedro and the team were able to get our app ready with only 2 weeks to go before the conference. Even though it was not our ideal timeline they were able to help us get a great looking app together that took our conference to the next level and allowed for many of our attendees to network and make friends.
ProsGreat customer support! Of all the calls to the competition they were the only ones to provide an app mockup for us. Custom branded app with a great, clean design and extremely easy to update content at a price that was $1000's of less than the competition Networking/messaging features Easily create accounts by syncing with Linkedin, Eventbrite or social media Easy to load contact info for attendees to connect Great integrations allowed us to pull in hashtag feeds from FB, IG, Twitter, and integrate sync with Eventbrite and Slido Interactive map for the hotel was great and I enjoyed the color customization option to match company branding Easy to create custom map for food and drink close to the conference Easy for attendees to rate sessions and speakers. Easy to extract all poll, speaker and session ratings to Excel Great social integration allows you to post to Linkedin, Twitter and FB
ConsEven though the app easily integrated with Slido for moderated Q&A through the app I would love to see this feature added to have it all in the app. Would rather pay the extra $200 to have the feature in Attendify
Recommendations to other buyersI would definitely recommend Attendify. It was a great value and they provided great customer service to walk us through any of our concerns as this was our first conference app. I don't know how the competition will stick around...
August 9, 2016
Robyn A.
Project Officer
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2018

“Attendify is an overall very good product”

OverallOverall I think it's worth using an App for our annual conference, even though as I said my audience, being outdoor educators are a bit resistant- they still look for pieces of paper. As the organiser though it makes my life easier. I have used Attendify for 3 years now and even though there are small changes I know it well and can navigate around it easily. Because our Org is non profit and we have very little funding I am very grateful that I get to use ATTendify at a slightly reduced rate- that makes the world of difference to our bottom line.
ProsEase of input. Ability to add to my website with little fuss
ConsI wish I could move presentation entries directly in the APP between days more easily I wish there were other layout options, especially for website ie table/ grid version which I could also then print- my audience still insist on having printed versions on the wall so I have to create a separate timetable in excel, giving me a lot of extra work to make sure it all matches up. I wish there was better support in our time zone

By Attendify on February 11, 2019
Thanks for the review Robyn! It's great to hear that our app has added value to your event for a few years now! We're always looking for ways to improve the product, so thanks for the deatiled feedback about the layout options as well. Hoping we get the chance to partner with your organization yet again! Take care :)
Music, 11-50 employees
August 24, 2018

“A strong product for a good price”

Overall2018 was our third national event using Attendify, and we are very happy with it. Our members have come to look forward to the app launch, and we noticed many leaving their bulky program book behind and instead just relying on the app. Thanks for a great product!
ProsWe most liked the fact that our Conference attendees not only adopted using it, but were enthusiastic about having an event app, and offered thanks and compliments as part of their Conference evaluations. The banner ads and push notifications added significant value to our sponsors. And the real-time notices and schedule update were VERY helpful when we had unexpected venue and presenter changes. It also helped get the word out about a campus security incident. The hyperlink to our evaluation survey was also very handy.
ConsIn some ways it is labor-intensive for setup, particularly linking the interactive maps. But the process is logical and thorough, and we have refined our own process for doing the setup tasks in the most efficient order. We were also disappointed with the Apple Store changes this year that added a step for attendees to locate and download our specific app. But this was likely not within Attendify's control.
Matt Internship P.
Associate Producer
Events Services, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“Great App for the Money!”

OverallI really enjoyed using this app and creating something really cool utilizing the pre-built templates and customizing it for my event. For me, I consider this the best entry-level event app, if your on the line as to whether or not to use an app, try this one first and then you can always look into what others offer.
ProsThis app is the best price I've come across through numerous demos with competitors. It works about the same, is easy to set up and use. Can't go wrong here, depending on your needs.
ConsBecause the cost is low, you can't expect to have ALL the features that the other apps offer. You do get all your basic features and everything you would need to share details of your event, but as your needs grow I feel you eventually grow out of this app and pay more for another one with extras.

By Attendify on September 30, 2019
Thanks so much for your positive review, Matt! We really appreciate the feedback, and would love to learn what features you feel are still needed, for the app to provide the most value for you. Please reach out to us at any time!
September 24, 2019
Tracey C.
Convention Director
Sports, 1-10 employees

“An event must!”

OverallI went to a similar event about a month after my event that used a different app. I had issues with downloading the app and was frequently kicked off. The organizers tried to send updates on how to straighten things out but it was a hassle. Going with Attendify was clearly the best choice.
ProsI'm not tech savvy and I had no issues. Uploading information was easy and when I did have a question, customer service responded quickly. The format is clean and I could customize the app to brand my event. During the event I was able to make immediate changes and attendees had no issues with downloading the app or obtaining information. I looked at similar event apps that were charging 10 times the amount with less features. I thought Attendify was too good to be true but it was clearly not the case.
ConsNot being able to integrate Instagram was a frustration.

By Attendify on February 4, 2019
We're thrilled with your rave review Tracey - thanks so much! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience and that we were able to exceed expectations on so many accounts! We hear you on the Instagram integration, and hopefully this is something we'll be able to make happen in a future release. Looking forward to working together again :)
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2019

“An amazing Conference App ”

ProsThis platform gives the most bang for your buck. Many features and personalized sections makes attendees extremely happy without breaking the bank.
ConsThere are many features that will go down as updates roll out which while on-site can prove as a challenge.

By Attendify on July 23, 2019
Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and review! We're thrilled that the app added value for you, and we hear you on the need for feature reliability. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience, so feel free to contact us at support@attendify.com, if there's anything we can help you with :)
July 16, 2019
Pete S.
Business Development & Media
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
April 17, 2019

“Perfect for big events!”

OverallThis app makes it so easy to find other vendors at an event and to direct people to our area at an event. Easy to install and use.
ProsWe use this app for a very big event each year. It is simple to use and it is really helpful to getting people to where your team is located at an event - maps, etc. It's really the electronic version of a map for an event. We only use the social part of the app a little bit, but it's good. The size of the event we're using this for is 40,000+ attendees at a local park - it's invaluable to find specific vendors, get in touch, etc.
ConsNo cons - works great for us! We have been users of the app, and have not had to coordinate an event or use the app to post/promote, but given it's easy of use, it is likely very good.

By Attendify on April 19, 2019
We're so thrilled to hear of your great experience using our platform, Pete! We definitely think the app shines in its ease of navigating an event, and connecting with others at the event. It's great you found this to be true. Thanks so much for the thoughtful review, and we hope to partner with you on another event soon! Let us know if we can do anything to make the experience even better :)
April 17, 2019
Marcia J.
Communications & Marketing Manager
November 17, 2018

“Great Event Apps!”

OverallWe've used Attendify for our Elevate Early Learning Conference event apps for three years now. Each year Attendify doesn't let us down. The customer service is excellent. The product is super-easy to use and it takes very little time to create a great event app that is engaging and a lot of fun. Another great thing about Attendify is the value. The company offers a generous nonprofit discount and that helps us save money for our direct services, while at the same time creating a great event app that enriches our annual conference year after year.
ProsWe love how great our event apps turn out on Attendify! We've used the product for three years now and each year we get so much great feedback on our app. We also love how simple it is to set up and use.
ConsLiterally nothing! We have no complaints.

By Attendify on December 21, 2018
Hi Marcia! Thanks a ton for such high praise :D We're thrilled that Attendify has brought so much added value to your events and that you've had such a great experience! Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!
November 17, 2018
Stephanie R.
Head of Career Services
Education Management, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2018

“Easy to use and great customer support”

OverallCustomer Support has exceeded my expectations. They keep working on developing this product and they always try to think along with you to improve your experience and the app. It is easy to use, even with limited technical skills and it looks very nice!
ProsI can do it all on my own and there is ALWAYS customer support available (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.)
ConsI was missing a couple of features a scanner to monitor attendance to our event (which I understand is maybe too specific to our needs) and the information under exhibitors has a limited layout. Moreover, I made a mistake when I deleted someone from the list of attendees and when you do that, you can NEVER reinstate them again. This created quite a big problem for us and there is no possible solution. There are limited colors available for the app design.
Emanuela C.
Digital Operations Director, Marketing
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
June 7, 2018

“Great event app for large conferences”

ProsGreat event app to use during live events and engage attendees with a social stream. I used it for a large business conference to show the agenda with multi tracks, more than 100 sessions and speakers. Attendees can favorite the sessions they would like to attend and build their own agenda and set alerts on the phone. The social stream was successful, attendees posted pictures and comments of the event and we used it to promote some special sessions or other contents. The backoffice is very easy to use and in few days I set up the app. The cost is very competitive compared the other event app.
ConsIt was missing a ticketing tool but they have just released it so next year I will take advantage of it to sell the conference ticket to my attendees and automatically grant the access to the event app.
June 7, 2018
Sarah D.
Digital Marketing Manager
September 21, 2018

“Keep it Simple Stupid!”

ProsAttendify takes a seemingly overwhelming task, like building a conference app, and makes it simple! The interface is straight-forward and easy - no coding necessary. In the time it takes you to post a blog to WordPress, you can build an app with Attendify.
ConsI have very few cons about Attendify but have had several of our attendees approach me asking about the ability to add their own events alongside the events in the app. To have the ability to create your own schedule within the app would be a great addition for our audience!

By Attendify on January 22, 2019
Thanks for the thoughtful review Sarah! We're so glad you found our platform easy to use, and that it simplified your event planning efforts - that is our goal! We also appreciate the attendee feedback you provided! We'd love to show you how your attendees can use the 'favorites' feature to create their own personalized event guide within the app. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated success manager, or our support team, at any time for an overview! Looking forward to partnering with you again in the future :D
September 21, 2018
Emanuela C.
Director of Marketing
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
September 13, 2017

“Great App for corporate events, not expensive”

ProsThe App is easy to use from the backoffice point of view and also for the attendees. I used it as App for all our corporate events (multi-event app) and I received very positive feedback from users. The cost is not expensive compared to the other Apps available on the market. Best features are: - 1 app for all events - ability to restrict events with a password or using the attendee list - activity stream to engage attendees with photos, posts and adverting messages - detailed agenda with multi tracks on multi days. Users can build their on agenda setting alerts to remember sessions to attend. - interactive map of my venues - push messages to send alert to all attendees - private messages between attendees so ensure networking - APIs to integrate the agenda built on attendify with my events - native App for iOS and android and webapp for all the other devices - good customer support
ConsI don't see any negative point. I think It is only missing a tool to manage one-on-one meeting between attendees and speakers.
September 13, 2017
Gina C.
Project Coordinator
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“Great option for events”

OverallI have been a user of Attendify at events and conferences and it has helped me to connect well to others and be informed about sessions within.
ProsAttendify has the ability to create a seamless user experience for attendees at events. It allows users to see all the necessary information in one place.
ConsAttendify requires a lot of foresight and thought into the design. Without this planning, the information can get messy and is not useful to attendees.

By Attendify on September 30, 2019
Thanks so much for your thorough review and feedback, Gina! It's definitely true that effectively launching an app for an event requires some planning and preparation, but we are always working to innovate this process to make it as easy as possible. We're also always here to help if needed :) Please reach out to us if there's anything we can do to improve your experience!
September 17, 2019
Rachel M.
Special Event Coordinator
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
February 21, 2019

“App made easy!”

OverallI was able to sign up, log in and begin creating an app immediately. Any questions I had are answered within minutes on the chat feature. THere are TONS of great articles written as well to help design a better app.
ProsI love everything about Attendify. It is very user friendly and keeps my attendees engaged! I love the instant updates as our agenda changes frequently. the push notifications make it easy to push those last minutes changes out to the attendees.
ConsThere isn't a more in depth registration. The current registration platform is very basic and doesn't capture all the information I need to be able to use it. I have to use another Registration program and if I want to integrate with attendify I would need to pay the Registration platform a large fee to do so.

By Attendify on February 27, 2019
Thanks so much for the detailed review, Rachel! This is the kind of feedback we hope for, as it helps us decipher what we're doing well and what we can improve upon. It's great to hear that Attendify has added value to your event by upping the engagement among your attendees! It's also encouraging that you've found our support resources useful. We do hear you on the Registration limitations - happy to report that we've been working on some really great improvements to that piece of our platform which hopefully will alleviate some of these pain points for you. We'd love to hear more details about your experience with our Registration product though, to learn what improvements would be the most helpful to you. Please reach out to us to discuss!
February 21, 2019
Cori P.
Member Events Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
August 31, 2018

“I love Attendify and so do my members!!”

OverallI found Attendify a few years ago and I love it! Our members love it as well and find it really easy to use. Seriously, such a great product.
ProsThis software is so user friendly and the cost fits within my tight budget!
ConsI used to wish there were other features, but every time I turn around lately there are more and more which is actually a great thing because it gives me options!

By Attendify on February 11, 2019
Thanks so much for this awesome shout out, Cori! It's great to hear that you've found our platform easy to use and that your members love interacting with it. We're also thrilled to know that you find the work we've done on our new features valuable and useful - jeep an eye on our product roadmap to see what's coming next: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap All the best!!
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2018

“Really like the event app”

OverallWe are using Attendify for the 2nd time. The app promotes interaction between our attendees, vendors and speakers. It is really a plus for us as a small business, one price.
ProsI like that it is easy to create, has step by step instructions. Great for end users (our event attendees). Helps make your event as professional and easy as possible.
ConsDownloading some of the graphics to display correctly on mobile devices is tricky.

By Attendify on December 19, 2018
Thanks a ton for your feedback! We're over the moon to hear of your continued positive experience with the Attendify platform! Regarding the issues with displaying graphics, could you please get in touch with our support team? We'd love to dig deeper into this with you. Looking forward to continuing the positive trend for your events!
November 28, 2018
Jamie S.
Volunteer Services and Communications Specialist
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2016

“Best customizeable app for events and recreation”

OverallMy team and I did a ton of research before contacting companies and getting the ball rolling on an app. The Attendify customer service is unparalleled. They respond right away and are very knowledgeable and friendly. I hope they get a chance to sleep! I created two apps now ("BSAF" for a music and art festival and wcparks for a park district). Both are very different. We added parks as "speakers" and the event held at those parks display when we add the park as a speaker at that session. It works perfectly and we are getting excellent feedback. We love the interactive map options and the social media interaction. All around - an excellent app with great features, good price, and excellent customer service. This picky person could not be happier!
ProsThe interactive maps and interconnectivity of info. Easy to find any info in one-two touches. The app manager interface is intuitive and super easy to use.
Conswould be improved by displaying the month in event session details.
Recommendations to other buyersworks well for many different industries. The social wall is perfect for the music and arts festival app BSAF, but not really needed for the wcparks Park District app.
December 8, 2016
Nancy W.
Event Director
October 8, 2018

“Very simple to use!”

OverallI have used the app for a event and now the registration for a event. For a non profit events, it was a great experience for our first time. We definitely will use again.
ProsVery easy to set up and update. Participants found it easy to use.
ConsMore reporting options. Use of a database function would be great added feature.

By Attendify on December 21, 2018
Hi Nancy, thanks for the positive feedback! It's awesome to hear that you've had great experiences with both our event app and registration products. If you'd like to reach out to our support team we'd love to help you maximize the use of the reporting options we currently have, and we'd be happy to submit any feedback to our developers on how we could improve it. Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!
October 8, 2018
Andrew H.
Technical Director
April 15, 2019

“An amazing app for conference interaction and content!”

OverallI recently used the app to attend the Empower to Connect conference and was greatly impressed with how well it brought the whole experience together!
ProsThere are several things that I love about using Attendify - interaction with other attendees and speakers in real time, availability of speaker presentations that can be downloadable, one place to see scheduling details of the conference, downloadable conference workbooks and other custom event resources are available though the app and links to social media.
ConsNo real negatives from my experience except perhaps how the app handles a live event across multiple time zones. If I recall correctly, all times are listed in the app in the time zone there the event is occurring. It would be nice if the app could adjust for the time zone you are presently in.

By Attendify on April 17, 2019
Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your thorough and meaningful review of our platform. If we have two primary focuses, it's that attendees would find it easy to access and navigate event content, and be empowered to connect with others by sharing their event experience - we're thrilled that you found both of these to be true. We also hear you on the difficulty of managing different time zones within the app - and we're always looking to improve on this function and will pass your feedback on to our team. Thanks again, and we hope to add value to your event experiences in the future!
April 15, 2019
Catherine H.
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2018

“A big part of our annual conference”

ProsIt has all the features we need and is extremely easy to set up and maintain. They have great help documentation and customer support. They stay in touch with me as a customer and are eager to hear new ideas. Its been a good investment in our annual conference. Our attendees are pleased with the app.
ConsIts been difficult to explain the sign-up process to new users. Some attendees are still skeptical about using an app during the conference. Some don't want to install software on their phones and have opted to use the website version instead, which could use a little more functionality.
Jorge A M.
Utilities, 5001-10,000 employees
October 15, 2019

“event management easy”

OverallVery good overall experience. It has more features than guidebook at lower price. It take some time to learn how to navigate during setting up and populating your event on app.
ProsThis tool allows you to easily create your event schedule and meeting details in one phone app. It also has a web version for those who do not wish to use phone app.
ConsThere is no printing feature to have your event program on paper although the idea is to avoid a paper program but sometimes you have a few attendees that will not have a phone. Inserting images could be better.
October 15, 2019
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

“Affordable Event App”

OverallThe Attendify app has provided a simple way to publish a mobile app for our event. I would recommend it for any small company on a limited budget.
ProsOur organization is a not-for profit association with a limited budget. With just one event a year using Attendify for our event app makes sense. It provides an affordable, entry-level access to an online event application.
ConsIt is very unfortunate that the new Apple rules means the app has to be within a container app. It would be good to have a stand-alone application for the ease of access and promotion.
Michael S.
Director of International Trade
International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2018

“A great app for non-profit events!”

OverallAbsolutely love everything about this app and customer experience.
ProsEase of use and responsiveness from the team is bar none one of the best features of this app. There is no guesswork about customizing the app or where information belongs. It also provided us additional revenue sources through the sponsored app functionality. The ability to use for one-off events or reoccurring use is a great feature and benefit. We've used this app for two years now and have no reason to consider any other similar service
ConsThe only thing I would like to see added is matchmaking/scheduling functionality. Our event(s) are surrounded by a networking element and to have this become digitally organized instead of by hand would be extremely helpful.
Jill T.
Communications Specialist
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2018

“Good value and very easy to use”

OverallI am confident in recommending Attendify. My colleagues and I spent lots of time testing event apps and not only was Attendify the most economical, it was super easy to use and the final product added another great dimension to our conference.
ProsThe app is well designed, visually appealing, and easy for users to download.
ConsOur app was only available in the Apple Store and in Google Play. While there is a web-based version, users can't access the full functionality of the app on Amazon devices.

By Attendify on January 22, 2019
Thanks for the review, Jill! We're thrilled to hear that our app added value to your conference! And thanks for the feedback about the device support - we can understand this concern, and we strive to make our platform as accessible as possible to all users. We're looking forward to partnering with you on future events :)
Ricardo C.
Managing Partner
Entertainment, 11-50 employees

“Lack of features”

OverallIts nice I am looking forward to use it again
ProsThat's easy to use, friendly, is Available in the App stores, is private and secure.
ConsLack of features like posting videos, live videos, live polls, erase photos of the timeline, photo correction when you take a side photos, etc

By Attendify on January 22, 2019
We appreciate the review, Ricardo! We're glad you found the app easy to use! Happy to report that we can fulfill many of the features you are looking for - check out our help center for tutorials on how to post a video album and how to create interactive Polls to boost attendee engagement through the roof! Better yet, partner with your dedicated success manager or our always-ready support team if you want an in-depth overview. Our aim is to continue to come up with exciting and meaningful new features, and we truly value all of your suggestions. All the best!
Kelly M.
manager
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 5, 2019

“engaging and fun”

Overalltotal participation for large scale meetings and excellent set up.
Prosfits in today's lifestyle so user friendly helps keep attendees engaged
Conshonestly, from user standpoint I had zero issues with this software, unless it was possibility of battery life, which isnt software related at all but longevity of meeting and placement of participants

By Attendify on September 4, 2019
Thanks so much for the positive review, Kelly! We're so thrilled to hear that Attendify added value to your event. Please reach out to us at support@attendify.com at any time, if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.
August 5, 2019
Kerryn K.
National Journey Planner & Analyst
Food Production, 1001-5000 employees
August 26, 2018

“Saving Trees and delighting Attendees”

OverallWe use Attendify for internal Sales Conferences. The ability to notify attendees of any changes, advise of agendas and communicate all conference details has saved a lot of headaches not to mention the fact that what Attendify has cost us is significantly less than what we used to spend on printing (agendas, hand outs etc).
ProsVery easy to put together a slick one stop shop for conferences. Drag and drop plus collaboration features make for a total solution package.
ConsGraphics can be a bit restrictive to download. Unpredictable the way an image will appear and hard to edit once downloaded.
Building Materials, 1001-5000 employees
September 4, 2018

“Attendify Increased our Attendee Engagement and Enjoyment of our Sales Meeting”

ProsI really like the "push notifications" feature. We are able to inform attendees on-the-fly of any changes to the schedule or anything we want in seconds.
ConsI wish as administrator of our meeting I could make edits on my iPhone app rather than having to log into Attendify on my computer. They said they are working on this feature.

By Attendify on January 28, 2019
Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that our app helped boost your attendee engagement, it's aalways awesome to hear the specific value we added to our customers' events! We also appreciate your feedback regarding the need to make edits via mobile device - we will be sure to let you know when we have a mobile solution for admin functions - stay tuned :)
September 4, 2018
Kevin K.
Web Marketing Specialist
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2018

“Great Service - Easy to Use”

OverallOverall a great service. Would be all 5's and 10's except for the change in publishing options. Not as user friendly for users to have to download Attendify, then find the event, versus just downloading the event app.
ProsEase of use. Web interface is intuitive and easy to use. Set up all the features you need for your event. Our attendees always give us good feedback on the app.
ConsNew publishing rules. Not Attendify's fault, but maybe other, more economical ways of getting around the stand alone app publishing challenge.
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 27, 2018

“Very easily setup an app for big events”

OverallI created an app for an company's internal (so not public) event in few days (less then 15) with a release on both Android and iPhone. We leverage the agenda with the full and details scheduling and the link between the map and the sessions rooms. In addition we used with very good results the internal chat, in order to maintain the social aspect of the event "not public" but creating at the same time a fun channel over the overall event.
ProsCreating the app, with a lot of customization was very easy and fast, also for the releasing phase on different platforms.
ConsWas still a little bit hard to import some value from excel. The harder work was to link speakers to session, because that feature was not available using excel import.
Heather B.
Program Coordinator
Insurance, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2018

“User-Friendly Event App for Annual Conferences”

ProsAttendify is easy to use and format. It looks very professional, and the Attendify staff is responsive and easy to work with. We have been using Attendify for 3 years now and have 2 annual conferences. Very happy with where we are.
ConsSome of the export functionality regarding data analytics could be improved, and certain features require an extra charge (like a "social wall"). The software may not work well for every group/company/event, but is well worth its place as a contender.
Stephen N.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Building Materials, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2018

“Attendify was my launchpad for building my own app!”

OverallMy company used this app last year for our regional sales meeting. The reps at the meeting LOVED it. It was because of their positive feedback from this app that we decided to build our own communications app. We may not have done this without the absolute success of Attendify.
ProsThe event app created an easy to access icon, with sufficient tools and the ability to create cool structures within
ConsIt would be nice to have a full documents library that can hold .pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xcl instead of doing it myself

By Attendify on December 19, 2018
Hi Stephen! It's awesome to hear that you had a great experience with our platform and that it inspired innovation among your team! Regarding your feedback about the document library we actually do have a way to create one inside the app - here's how: http://help.attendify.com/building-an-event-app/app-features/creating-a-document-library. We're looking forward to working with you on your next event :)
December 12, 2018
Amy G.
Events Assistant
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Attendify”

OverallAwesome experience and customer service experience.
ProsI love that it is easy to use. Very user-friendly with drag/drop features, previews, excel sheets to upload large quantities of data. As a conference organizer with many details to plan, it saves me a lot of time to have the app creation process simplified.
ConsIt's unfortunate that the service had to change to being a container app after Apple policy changes, but you can't control that :)
EINSTEIN N.
Partner
Internet, 1-10 employees
September 3, 2018

“Tech Summit apps”

OverallLoved the experience
ProsVery easy to build and feel a part of the process. East to access and affordable
ConsFor the multi-event app option, it is unfortunate that you cannot select an event as the priority so that during a period of time or season a direct click on the app will take you to that event

By Attendify on January 28, 2019
Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you found our app easy to use and host your event on. And thanks for the feedback. It is possible to select one of your events as the "featured" event in a multi-event app. We'd love for you to get in touch with us so we can show you how. Hoping to partner with you on future events :)
September 3, 2018
Ryan S.
Lab Operations Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Non-Profit Attendify Review”

OverallAttendify has been a great option to add a conference app to our events. Their price has been good, however, it is going up. Their support has been good and reliable and their feature set it good for the price. We have been happy with their product and don't see a reason to change anytime soon.
ProsEase of use Good conference app features Easy attendee data upload Good Analytics
ConsA little slow on the feature updates, but it is getting there. Needs more sponsor features and monitization features.
Dana A.
Financial Services Specialist
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Love Attendify!”

ProsWhat I liked most about this software is how simple it is to develop on the back end and how easy it to pull survey responses and additional data. Our members also love how easy it is to use at our events. We added the social wall feature and it was a huge hit! Got our members more engaged. Best product currently on the market for the price. Highly recommend!
ConsI do wish our members could fill out the surveys on the mobile web version and not just the app itself since some of our clients are older and don't want to use the app. Besides that it has everything we need.
David B.
Conference & Marketing Specialist
July 7, 2014

“Great Product, Unbeatable Price, and Positive Feedback from the Attendees / End Users”

OverallI have been working with Attendify for some time now and have gotten very comfortable with the management side of things. The real benefit comes when an attendee loves how easy it is for them to just download the app and use it. It's very intuitive and easy to navigate. Since their app is pretty much a white label, many sections give you a nice toolbar to adjust your text how you need it along with being able to hyperlink anywhere. The build team at Attendify is amazing. They can build an app out in just a matter of days and you have your live app ready to use. Don't worry if you have a question or problem either. The tech side for Attendify are there for you and will work hard to fix any errors that may happen with either Android or iOS. Of course price is always a concern. You will not find a better price for what you get with Attendify. The ability to customize your images along with the sections makes this app very flexible to your needs and then the ability to change your app's content once it has been coded makes it easy to add/delete last minute changes without incurring any additional cost to do so. Love the work they do. Keep up the good work !!
July 7, 2014
Chris G.
Technology
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“Just what we needed.”

OverallOverall we enjoyed Attendify and our attendees benefitted greatly from the app.
ProsI liked the ease of use and functionality of the product for the price.
ConsWhen uploading pictures and icons, pictures had to be an exact size. This added some time on front end preparation.

By Attendify on February 11, 2019
Thanks for the review Chris! We're always glad to hear when customers find our product easy to use, and that your attendees benefited from it as well. Please feel free to reach out to our support team should you ever need help with image re-sizing or uploading - we're happy to help with that. Looking forward to partnering together in the future!
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2018

“Great App for Conferences”

OverallAttendify is super easy to use and the customer service is top notch. We have used them for the last five years and plan to continue using them.
ProsI like the ease of use. Uploading and downloading schedule and speakers is super easy.
ConsWe are a nonprofit association. Many of our attendees are also speakers. It would be nice if their personal profile and speaker profile could be connected.
Phillip R.
Meeting and Logistics Coordinator
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
August 28, 2018

“Attendify Really Delivers”

OverallI found the overall experience very positive and would definitely use this product again and I recommend it to any event planner who needs a great event app with all the best functionality that is user friendly for those with limited tech experience and it is VERY cost effective.
ProsI really liked how easy it was to get from start to finish from building to product launch. The final results looked really great and the attendees at our event loved it.
ConsI was a little disappointed that there was not as much useful information on how to customize the existing components and the registration reports were very limited on the information that could be downloaded.
August 28, 2018
Rudolf E.
Track Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 26, 2018

“No improvement from last year”

Pros- In essence, it serves the purpose - necessary info was found by attendees from the app and we as organizers were able to post also push notifications
Cons- Still no improvement from last year's experience. No custom fields under event or speaker page, admin's page is not responsive on mobile browser, not possible to move simply an event from one day to another, really inconvenient bugs in the UI where overlay can be closed by clicking elsewhere and thus losing non-entered text
International Affairs, 10,001+ employees
November 4, 2016

“Very Useful Event Tool”

OverallWe sought an app for our 400 attendee biennial Global Roundtable that would give attendees quick access to basic conference information (agenda, speakers, floor plan, etc) as well as a channel to connect to each other and a way for us to send notifications. We wanted it to be easy to use on both the front and back end, and to integrate into our event branding. Oh, and we needed it ready within about a week! Attendify was a perfect match for our needs. The platform is extremely easy to use and provided us with everything that we needed - and quickly. We found the support provided excellent and fast as well.
Pros-easy to use from both the front and back end -highly adaptable -excellent support and service -provides everything that you'd need for an event -extremely well priced
ConsThis app doesn't provide as many social connectivity features as some other apps. For us, this was not a problem, and in some ways an advantage. We found that other apps that did provide such features a bit too complex for our short timeline and capacity.
Recommendations to other buyersWe loved Attendify and highly recommend it. The earlier you get it set up, the more neat things you can do with it
November 4, 2016
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2019

“Flat Rate Pricing Helps Scale Events”

ProsI appreciated that Attendify only bills one flat rate for an event. Also, the ability to integrate with registration to create attendee profiles helps enhance the user experience.
ConsThat flat rate can make the app price prohibitive if not enough conference attendees use it.

By Attendify on March 19, 2019
Thanks for the thoughful review! We're glad to hear you found value in our app and that the options to integrate registration created a great user experience - that's very important to us. You make a good point about pricing, and we strive to be able to help events of all sizes and budgets. Hopefully we'll get to partner with you on future events :)
March 8, 2019
Kenneth J.
Administrator
51-200 employees
October 21, 2018

“The Missing Puzzle Piece To Successful Events!”

ProsThrowing a successful event is such a stressful experience from start to finish. We've found that even after throwing an event, we still are unable to connect with all our attendees and get a feel for everyone's experience. With Attendify we were able to accomplish just that!
ConsWe made the mistake of waiting on making the decision to implement Attendify until shortly before a large event. I wish we started for our previous ones with the success we've been able to create post event, which is the reason for throwing events in the first place!
October 21, 2018
Barbara C.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
August 27, 2018

“Great Functionality for Small Non Profits”

OverallExcellent! Our stakeholders use it to engage with each other .which was our main goal!
ProsEase of use, excellent customer support
ConsSome photos do not appear in an easy to see form on iPhones.
margaret c.
VP audit and Compliance
Banking, 501-1000 employees

“Annual conferences”

OverallThe software has been very easy to use. The support has been great. The only recommendation would be to add more report capabilities.
ProsEase of use and great customer support. Immediate upates
Consinability to message more than one person at the same time like a group chat