BookSteam Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.8/5

About BookSteam

BookSteam is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software aimed at small and large businesses worldwide. BookSteam offers a wide range of flexible calendar management tools that automate appointment scheduling process for you and your clients. Be ahead of your competition, promote and grow your business with BookSteam! Learn more about BookSteam

Sarah W.
Operational Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective”

OverallWonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.
ProsVery easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it. Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.). It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee. The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.
ConsThere isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone. Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.
Ekaterina S.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“The best booking software for the lashes business”

ProsI used to use Genbook software for all of my booking needs, after their price increase I switched over to BookSteam and never looked back. Not only Booksteam is better priced, but in my opinion it is a better software overall. I really like the booking page design, it is very stylish.
ConsOne thing I would like is for booksteam to add Square integration. Otherwise it is a perfect platform.
July 19, 2019
Melissa P.
December 18, 2018

“Good value without a lot of frills”

OverallBookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.
ProsCustomer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.
ConsThis is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include: 1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series, 2) a waiting list, 3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it. 4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.
December 18, 2018
Zoe T.
Business Owner
July 17, 2019

“Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness”

OverallOverall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!
ProsAny time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.
ConsSome functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!
July 17, 2019
Erin D.
Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2018

“Quick response with calendar not loading”

OverallI love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.
ProsThe smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!
ConsText reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts. Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.
December 11, 2018
Anastasia Y.
51-200 employees
December 13, 2017

“Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm. ”

OverallBooksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!
ProsBooksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.
ConsI would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!
December 13, 2017
Matthew T.
Therapist & yoga teacher
October 7, 2017

“Works perfectly for my needs”

OverallSaves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records
ProsThere is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too. I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions. Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.
ConsSometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.
October 7, 2017
Heather I.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2019

“Best Booking Software Ever!”

OverallThis software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.
ProsPros Staff schedule themselves I can have multiple staff and locations Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them Create an online store Promo codes Gift certificates
ConsThere is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.
March 13, 2019
April C.
Owner and Instructor

“NET Review”

OverallIt solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses
Prosit incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols
ConsIt doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it
Tanya K.
Research Assistant
Research, 1-10 employees

“Excellent Value”

OverallI use the program daily and overall it's worked very well without any problems.
ProsWe were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don't make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.
ConsUnfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.
Rob S.
Graphic Design, 11-50 employees
March 28, 2017

“Booksteam is awesome!!”

OverallTheir software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!
ProsEasy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.
March 28, 2017
Searpons A.
Sales and Marketing Supervisor
501-1000 employees
February 15, 2019

“Best for online scheduling tool ”

OverallGreat services, great software.
ProsBooksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,
ConsI can't see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,
February 15, 2019
Aida E.
Product Manager
October 27, 2018

“Can save your time ”

OverallGreat software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done
ProsThis software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online
ConsI cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!
October 27, 2018
August 1, 2018

“Absolutely tremendous”

OverallBeing able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.
ProsAbsolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.
ConsWhen I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.
August 1, 2018
Jodilyn S.
Spa Owner
July 18, 2017

“So easy to use!”

OverallClients can schedule online with ease.
ProsI love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.
ConsWish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.
July 18, 2017
Abraham S.
Compliance Officer
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2018

“Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform”

OverallWe utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.
ProsBookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.
ConsThe system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule
September 19, 2018
Don D.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

“Great Experience”

OverallWe have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.
ProsEase of use once you are working with it
ConsIt can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.
Jude H.
Director Six Fields UK
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
January 26, 2017

“Quality product, excellent support”

OverallAn excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.
ProsEasy of use and functionality
ConsNot able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience
Recommendations to other buyersNo
January 26, 2017
Gemma G.
Registered Massage Therapist/Clinic Owner
March 21, 2017

“The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales”

OverallBookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.
ProsEase of use
ConsPatients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.
March 21, 2017
iyalekhue o.
Student
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1000 employees
July 4, 2018

“Fantastic experience ”

ProsApart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback
ConsI must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.
July 4, 2018
Jessica R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
November 28, 2014

“easy appointment management”

OverallWe have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.
ProsEasy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout
ConsPlease add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.
November 28, 2014
Chris W.
Sales Manager
201-500 employees
February 27, 2018

“Scheduling made easy!”

ProsMany features and produces thorough reporting to organize and streamline your business. When running into issues I have had a great experience with their customer support. Very timely and gets me the answers I need. Scheduling and tracking appointments made easy.
ConsThe start up process may take some time to learn. With so many feature it's understandable. Short term pain for long term gain which will save you many hours and keep you organized. Give it a try!
February 27, 2018
Helena Z.
Solopreneur/small business owner
June 7, 2019

“Where have you been Booksteam! Finally a Canadian online booking system that's amazing!!”

OverallI've only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.
Pros-cost -Canadian company -ease of use for clients -easy to use as an administrator
Cons-No option to enter tip on receipts -don't like that swipe holds funds for 6 days when a client purchases a gift card -no option for reviews outside the system such as google, Facebook etc -can't customize certain client notifications - no option for online product purchase
June 7, 2019
Cang S.
Sports, Self-employed
July 9, 2019

“Missing features, some broken”

OverallApp doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad
ProsInexpensive, responsive customer service
ConsNot good for clients who are children or families with children
Allana R.
Director of Operations
December 1, 2015

“Fantastic Software that just works loaded with features”

ProsMany features that make booking process easier and faster such as multiple offices, paypal payments, services+classes, google calendar sync. SMS reminders and notifications are fast and reliable which are extremely helpful in minimizing noshows. Entire site is easy to navigate and operate.
ConsI would like to have my customers to be able to book multiple staff in one room instead of separate schedules.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're looking for a complete booking package, give booksteam a try and you will not regret it. They don't play tricks with you and you can try them free for a month.
December 1, 2015
Erik S.
Online Channel Manager
October 11, 2018

“Booksteam is good to go app”

OverallBooks steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.
ProsI really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!
ConsIf its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.
October 11, 2018
Josh C.
Director of Marketing
August 2, 2016

“Booksteam is fantastic”

ProsReally easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.
ConsDidn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a go. Booksteam won't let you down. Highly recommended.
August 2, 2016
Stacy M.
Owner / Yoga instructor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2019

“Customisations & Functionality ”

OverallFairly a straightforward and easy online system for bookings but limited choices of customisations
ProsEasy and simple for users to select respective functions or to set up the back end maintenance
ConsLimited or almost zero of customisations e.g company logo or name cannot be shown from the invoice or customers' booked classes cannot be linked or synced to their calendars
Albert Y.
Partner
December 30, 2018

“Book steam for one on one tuation music school”

Proseasy to set up and use, very flexible to arrange appointments on the calendar and do the re-schedule.
Consreporting functionalities are limited. If Book Steam can develop more functionalities for reporting will be good, such as monitor clients whose credit in package are low and auto remider them to buy new packages, stc.
December 30, 2018
Greg W.
Psychotherapist
December 12, 2015

“we love booksteam!”

OverallWe used to use another company before (don't want to name them but it starts with S...) and we were constantly dealing with issues and empty promises, it was very frustrating. Then we switched to a company offering free service (that was a huge mistake), a lot of time wasted once again. Finally we switched to booksteam over 6 months ago (from a friends tip) and it's been like a breath of fresh air (I hope I'm not going to jinx it now). Everything just works, I no longer have to email support every week (like I did with a previous company), now I spend more time actually doing my work. Support is also very friendly/helpful/quick whenever I need something.
December 12, 2015
Victoria D.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“Simple... ”

ProsThis does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.
ConsIts just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.
April 29, 2019
Mike C.
Photographer: Comercial, Advertising and Editorial
Photography, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 19, 2018

“Saves tons of time and makes booking easy for companies”

ProsI am a photographer and this app makes booking so much easier. I have only tested this app out and have not fully implemented it yet. But I want to start using it so I don't have to stay stuck to my phone in fear that I might miss a booking call.
ConsMost of my photography is for magazines so paying money for a booking app that will only be used wveyfew months do not work for me. This is best suited for wedding and portrait photographers.
November 19, 2018
Steven M.
digital marketing specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2018

“I really like the how simple and easy it is to use.”

ProsI really like how simple and easy it is for someone to learn and use the software. I also found the customer support very helpful.
ConsI honestly have nothing but good things to say about this software. I have had nothing but good experiences while using this software.
April 23, 2018
Kate R.
Cosmetics, Unspecified
December 27, 2015

“A+++ service from the beginning”

OverallI used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.
December 27, 2015
Shah Abdul Latif B.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 22, 2018

“Late to know about it but... Seriously impressed!”

ProsVery good customer support. Quite versatile solutions with plenty of options to select from. Very helpful reports. Beautiful User Interface.
ConsSomehow confusing at set up but that't not a big deal. Some minor issues but again not a deal breaker.
March 22, 2018
Christine B.
March 20, 2017

“Perfect for one person startups”

OverallAs an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.
Leanne Y.
February 22, 2017

“Your customers will love booksteam ”

OverallI was looking for a booking system for a while and glad I found booksteam. Support is awesome, because I didn't know anything about this platform so I was asking a lot of questions and support came through every time. One of the features that stood out, is that I could fully customize my booking page with different colors which tailored to my business webpage look. My customers really love booking online, where they can easily reschedule their appointment if needed. Now my focus is on work and not picking up phone every 20 minutes :)
February 22, 2017
Claytonia B.

“BookSteam Scheduling System”

OverallBookSteam has allowed to take the responsibility of scheduling away from me and give it to the client. It prevents miscommunications and streamlines the process. If has allowed me focus on other aspects of my business, and as a solopreneur, that is invaluable.
ProsI found BookSteam to be user friendly and easy to navigate. I like that it provides a mini webpage option for booking purposes and it is affordable for small businesses.
ConsThere were some features that I would like to have as a convenience, but they do not take away from the value of the system.
Monica N.
May 14, 2015

“Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile”

OverallPros: Easy to use Offers lots of great features Works with PayPal Links with your personal calendar Support responds quickly Cons: No promo codes for discounts Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

By BookSteam on November 5, 2015
Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)
May 14, 2015
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
April 15, 2015

“Loving BookSteam”

OverallWe moved to BookSteam a few months ago and must say that we are really impressed. Not only does the product itself fit our needs and is easy to use for both clients and staff, the customer service is outstanding. The support team are prompt in replying and very helpful - even going above and beyond to assist those of us that are not quick so "tech savvy". We made a number of suggestions that would make the program even better and already these have been implemented - WOW!!! Cathy Reeves Plant Essentials Australia
April 15, 2015
Richard D.
Admin
April 17, 2015

“huge time saver”

OverallMy business is no longer myself, it's grown, and between me and my 7 employees we schedule a ton of appointments and pen and paper just doesn't cut it. To make it even more complicated, we offer various group shops in multiple locations and the only software that has it all is book steam. It is honestly a huge time saver for us, around 70% of our clients book their services/group shops online and we have a TON of clients. I'm not sure what I would do without you guys! Keep it up!
April 17, 2015
Courtney G.
Cosmetician
Cosmetics, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 18, 2019

“BookSteam”

ProsUsed the free trial while trying to find the best booking software for my business. Easy to use, straight forward. Client history is detailed and easy to track.
ConsThe text reminder system is flawed, sometimes there is too many options and it could be condensed down to fewer options.
July 18, 2019
Cosmetics, Unspecified
June 6, 2014

“booksteam solved my big scheduling issue”

OverallIt was tough running small business and answering phone calls all the time, I could not concentrate on my work. After getting setup with BookSteam, my phone almost stopped ringing, I'm less irritated, more focused on work. Thanks.
Prosclients get email notifications and appointment reminders so they don't forget, calendar looks great, can add my other worker as a stuff member
Consnone so far, hopefully it'll continue like that
June 6, 2014
Bernadette O.
Product Manager
October 16, 2018

“Easy way for appointment scheduling”

OverallGood to go . Highly recommemded to everyone.
ProsThe interface is very simple and easy to use. Booksteam is auto online report and best for appointment scheduling tool.
ConsCould improve the initial set up and the customer support. I didn't see any bad with it. Its still very useful for me.
October 16, 2018
Alek W.
COO
December 22, 2015

“Impressive and user friendly ”

OverallI can't say enough good things about booksteam, head and shoulders above the rest! If you want your business to improve and become less stressful (don't we all), you have to try this software. +++awesome looking design, supports multiple offices, mailchimp and paypal integration, google calendar sync, prepaid packages, loaded with a ton of features and has fast responding support team (what's not to love?).
December 22, 2015
Accounting, 51-200 employees
February 18, 2019

“Fantastic scheduling software after you've learned the ropes”

ProsI had to test out a scheduling software for a client and this was by far one of the best on the market. I finished the setup and was able to get a testable demo ready for the client. You can even have it send your customers text messages.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it doesn't take long to take full advantage of the software. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no real big issues with using BookSteam.
February 18, 2019
Aleeda F.
April 4, 2018

“Not as good as acuity”

ProsGood range of features and the ability to issue class packages for classes is great. The front end is responsive and simple yet good design.
ConsUnable to customsise email templates. I switched to booksteam from acuity because I wanted my clients to be able to book recurring appointments but most of my clients have complained that their recurring appointments don't usually work.
April 4, 2018
Josh W.
November 11, 2015

“awesome software in many ways!”

OverallOur studio in Hong Kong has been using booksteam for a while now and we have been satisfied. We tried many other companies before but half of them look very dated (design wise) and other half lack many features, glad we found booksteam! Very nice and friendly support team, anything I ask they reply instant and professional (and I ask a lot of questions ha). Loving it!
November 11, 2015
Photography, Unspecified
June 26, 2014

“Very useful tool to manage my studio schedule”

OverallI'm a photographer and sometimes I get real busy with the shoot, and it used to be huge inconvenience to deal with clients over the email or phone to schedule them in. Now with booksteam, most of my clients schedule their appointments online, and it freed up a lot of my time, so that's awesome.
Prostime saver, everything just works
Conscan't really find any cons, that says a lot
June 26, 2014
Tara N.
October 24, 2015

“one of the best if not the best!”

OverallI use this software everyday and it's been a huge help to our biz. Bookings are easy to make, payments are easy to take, customers love the ease of use, what's not to love. Compare to others, this system is very quick and responsive, I don't have to wait forever (like I did with previous software). Overall A+++
October 24, 2015