Picreel Ratings

Overall

About Picreel

Automated marketing technology that provides an opportunity to extract value from abandoning visitors. Picreel is the solution that makes it possible to convert web traffic into high quality leads by serving tailored offers to segmented visitors. It is all based on automated customer capture technology called exit intent. This technology tracks the website behavior of visitors and triggers a specially prepared message when potential consumers leave a website. Learn more about Picreel

Ramish I.
Assurance Analyst
February 15, 2018

“Less expensive than Exit Monitor”

ProsI really like how the tool helped to turn leads into customers and reduced the bounce rates of the website. Creates valuable leads to optimize traffic. Leads visitors to checkup thus decreasing cart abandonment. Integrates with marketing apps and devices.
ConsThe interface is horrible, sometimes things dont work or they don't work as they should. No additional person to monitor the system and No guarantees of it be coming an alternative to needs.

By Picreel on February 16, 2018
Thank you for using Picreel, Ramish! Glad to hear it helped you to convert leads. Our marketing team would be more than happy to hear what you didn't like in the interface. Drop me a message when you have 15 minutes to chat -- kelly@picreel.com
February 15, 2018
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
January 31, 2018

“Software allows you to control traffic in your website. And converts visitors into targeted leads.”

OverallConverted many leads into customers and reduced bounce rates. It helps to understand user behaviour.
ProsCreates valuable leads to optimize traffic. Leads visitors to checkup thus decreasing cart abandonment. Integrates with marketing apps and devices.
ConsNo additional person to monitor the system and No guarantees of it be coming an alternative to needs.

By Picreel on February 1, 2018
Thank you for your comment! Glad we helped you to convert leads and reduce bounce rates. Reg additional person to monitor -- we do have on-boarding specialists and experts who can review your campaigns. Reach out to me directly and I'll set up a quick meeting. kelly@picreel.com
January 31, 2018
rose r.
January 21, 2017

“Picreel The tool”

Overall1. Picreel is a useful tool to start conversion management. It's easy to check it out by signing up for a free trial, which has all the features 2. Picreel is a system that provides the benefit of a powerful conversion rate optimization solution. It aims to recover visitors who have abandoned or are abandoning the business website and turn them into customers. With a large base of satisfied customers and an affordable price, Picreel deserves the attention of every business. 3. Picreel optimizes offers on your website by tracking visitors mouse and scroll movements in real time and then serving up the best offer when they navigate away from the valuable content. Its own designed templates can be used or custom offers can be created that will be displayed to visitors based on the business rules you set and the website content they are viewing. Exit offers will display when it appears the visitor is leaving your website. 4. Picreel is one of the major players in the exit-intent popup world. Their app has been around for quite a while. They are located in Barcelona. They were founded 10 years after of being in the sales in the internet world and providing assistance to web owners in getting more clients. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it sounds like they have a lot of experience. Luckily, the about us page is really the only part of Picreel's site that is hard to understand. Their documentation is completely free of sentences like that. 5. I have an experience with Picreel for about two months, and can confidently argue that it's absolutely friendly and convenient tool
January 21, 2017
ingólfur s.
COO
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2016

“Blackmailing service”

OverallFirst of all they we used their service for a few months. When we noticed that their popups were affecting our bounce rate we stopped using it. They still kept serving the pop ups, even though we stopped paying. We had no idea about that. When we went into the backend later and wanted to export the users we had collected while paying and using their service, we found out that they did not allow us to export them. When we asked why we were told that we had to pay them the two months they had been serving popups without our request. Or else we would not be able to export the users that we had collected in the last few months, while paying them. This clearly violates all rules of business. First of all they kep providing us with a service without us asking for it or requesting it. Then they demanded us to pay for it, or else we would not get all the data that we had already paid for. I highly recommend you use any of their competitors, which do not have this type of blackmail in their business model.

By Picreel on February 6, 2017
Thank you for using Picreel! It's common for businesses that use recurring payments to stop services only after a note of cancellation. I'm afraid we haven't received any note about that from you. Have you reached out? We DON'T limit downloading your leads even after your account is closed. Looks like some misunderstanding. Go ahead and download your leads from your account. I'd like to make it up for you to make your experience better. Would you mind dropping me a direct message at kelly@picreel.com? I'd love to get in touch! Cheers, Kelly, account manager at Picreel
August 5, 2016
ravi r.
Associate Software Developer
January 30, 2018

“Amazing increase in conversion”

OverallAfter using many products for the campaigns, this is the product that brought us better leads. It has better insights and overall very convenient solution for campaigns monitoring and statistics .
ProsIt brings back thw customer who left between orders. The display option is very nice and the advanced settings make it very easy to get leads of our choice. The pricing options are very cheeky and we can't resist such a tool for the development of organisation.
ConsI faced some issues while getting my latest campaigns. The things should be easily filtered out for the out of box experience.

By Picreel on January 31, 2018
Glad you enjoy Picreel, Ravi! BTW, we've just added more campaign filter options that can be found at the top of the Campaigns screen. Check it out! If you've questions, reach out to me personally at kelly@picreel.com anytime
January 30, 2018
Marko J.
Head of Paid Media
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
February 14, 2017

“Amazing customer support”

OverallThe functionalities of the platform are very good but what really does it for me is the quality and speed of the support. I love that I can just fire chat on and leave a question and someone is already working on it. I don't seem to get that with other products. Speed is what matters! Picreel is a really good service, excellent stuff. Well worth the money.
ProsVisuals, advanced options...
ConsThe dashboard itself, it's default screen is Statistics whereas it should be the campaign overview, and it also doesn't remember my filter (All/Enabled/Paused) it just reverts to All everytime which is frustrating. There's also no way to filter campaigns on the Campaigns tab, the dashboard really is very inconvenient.
Recommendations to other buyersYes, it would be really good if you could implement javascript triggers (like HotJar has) so that we could trigger overlays depending on user actions or timers or other stuff.
February 14, 2017
Nathan R.
February 16, 2018

“Get an insight of what is happening in your website and increase sales”

OverallWho doesn't want to convert more? This is a must for all website owners, it will help you capture the website visitors that are about to leave your website and be able to keep trying to make them convert to your offers.
ProsThere is not much to think about here. This is a must for everyone who sells anything on a website. You get to know what is working, what is not, plus you have a system in place to capture werbsite visitor before they leave your website. This is smart. Plus the price is right.

By Picreel on February 20, 2018
Glad you enjoy Picreel, Nathan!
February 16, 2018
May 2, 2014

“Incredible software for conversion rate optimization”

OverallI just didn't know how to pay off my thanks to Picreel. That's why I started with putting in my review over here. I was just a small start-up selling recipe books door-to-door. My mom and I managed somehow and opened a small online store. By the grace of God, we used to have dedicated customers but they were so few hence revenue was not sufficient. Suddenly, one of our customers, she's wise enough and has been dealing with us for a long time, suggested us Picreel. She told us how it helps keeping customers engaged with your site. I and my mom decided to go with this technology and today I can actually say that we didn't make any mistake. Today, we are managing hundreds of new customers and our revenue is pretty impressive. We are no more a small startup as we are turning Incorporation next week. All this became possible just because of implementation of Picreel. I will again say thank you so much Picreel fellows. You all are doing a great job.
May 2, 2014
April 28, 2014

“Awesome solution for online retailers”

OverallWho doesn't want a sudden growth in his/her business but nobody knows how? I was so desperate with my shoe business, and somehow I managed everything on my own. But when it came to get leads, when it came to receive customers, I was helpless. Then, I came across Picreel through my cousin. She was already using it in her designing business, and her business was actually flourishing. She asked me to give Picreel a try and told me how it actually works. And guess what, my business not only flourished, but also there is a huge list of repeat customers. Today, my shoe business is getting ranked and recognized as one of the leading brands out there in the market. On the last thanks giving, I gave my cousin a beautiful present as a thanks giving. I'm so happy and pay my thanks to this unbelievable technology. It not only gave me the right customers but also paved my path for the long lasting results.
Ruth C.
Contract Recruiter
Sports, 201-500 employees
May 5, 2014

“Generating new leads”

OverallJust think by yourself, how hard it can be. I mean generating leads for an online grocery shop; it should be as easy as turning the fan on, after all, who doesn't need groceries? However, within 3 months, I realized that I've made a big mistake. My customers were moving to my competitors. I took my prices down, started offering discounts, and did everything I could, but that was not working out for me. Then, my friends recommended me Picreel software. They have seen its results in the company they were doing job in. Without wasting another minute, I got my hands on Picreel. Right from the third day after set up, I started getting new leads. And today there are 2 sales teams, working under me, and managing customers under different time zones. Thank you Picreel! Picreel and its Exit Intent technology is an excellent booster. Give it a go people, just give it a go.
May 5, 2014
Scot W.
.NET Devoloper
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
September 16, 2015

“Picreel is the best for us!”

OverallWe are large advertising agency and production house in Oklahoma that has been using Picreel for the last two years. We believe Picreel has come a long way in that time and has indeed grown to become one of if not the best in the market. Definitely, Picreel must be working day and night to offer its customers even better experiences. Their customer support is also excellent if you do have any issues!
September 16, 2015
Brooke B.
Graphic Designer
April 24, 2018

“Greatly reduced our bounce rates”

ProsWe didn't realize that we had a high bounce rate on our website before this software. Everyone who owns a website should have this. We were able to increase the conversion of visitors to customers through minor changes. Also cheaper than its competitors
ConsThe interface could use a facelift. Other than its appearance, it is 5/5 and does it's job. Highly recommended!
April 24, 2018
Christopher R. G.
Product Manager
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
June 1, 2014

“Good service”

OverallHey Picreel! How did you do that? Please tell me, I never expected such a massive bounce. Thank you so much and I'd like to invite the entire Picreel team on my dad's Ice Cream Mini Mobile Parlor. Please visit us so that my family can pay off thanks to you. I always wanted to have my own ice cream truck because I'm a big ice cream maniac. On my last birthday, I and my dad started our ice cream service through our website. We implemented Picreel as soon as we were ready with our site as our web developer recommended us to do this. We started with a simple site but today we own our personal ice cream truck, all because of Picreel. We operate our service from our truck and our site. We're still growing and currently serving throughout the State. Thank you Picreel, thank you so much.
June 1, 2014
Judy G.
Real Estate, Unspecified
April 22, 2014

“Great software and great support”

OverallI was confused about how to get more leads and how to convert those leads into customers. Right then, I came to know about Picreel. I decided to give it a shot and things started taking shape. The main idea of online marketing of my business was to "keep people on my page" and Picreel did that for me. The bounce offer technology, mouse movement analysis everything worked perfectly for my business. I am stress-free now, after using Picreel. Tables are turned in my company's favor and it is advancing with each new visitor on my webpage. That's what I wanted. Thanks a lot Picreel!
ProsEasy access, reliable, fast, effective and straight to the point. The team is flexible and open to comments and ideas. Always coming up with upgrades and fixes.
ConsNone as of yet.
April 22, 2014
Teresa B. D.
June 4, 2014

“Wonderful service”

OverallWell! If I'm asked to share it under one sentence then, I'll say, "DO USE IT." I'm the head of my designing team in our advertising company. Two months ago, our boss asked us to design products for one of our repeat clients. The day we were done with everything client ended up his contract and the paused the project. Client's company was going bankrupt and he was helpless as he was running out of leads. He was one of our worthy clients; our representative had a meeting with him and told him about Picreel technology. Within 2 months, that client not only resumed that project but also brought us 4 new. He told our representative that it was all Picreel and he's so satisfied. Picreel not only saved his business from going bankrupt but also saved us from losing a big client.
June 4, 2014
Robert M.
July 31, 2015

“We didn't exhaust the trial period before upgrading.”

OverallWe started using Picreel about a month ago. Within a week, we had a huge increase in conversions and subscribers to our monthly newsletter! The app helped us stop a huge chunk of our traffic from leaving our ecommerce store without taking a step towards a sale. We started out with the free 30 days trial plan, but we upgraded before the month was over, because of the new sale and subscription numbers we were experiencing. We knew there and then that we had a long relationship with Picreel going forward!
July 31, 2015
Frank D. P.
June 16, 2014

“Good tool for generating new leads”

OverallAt times, I think like Picreel is not just technology, but it is also a new way invented to generate new leads. Regardless of what type of business you are in and what type of website you use it for; Picreel always performs its tasks successfully. And this is what happened with our ladder services business. You know this business demands potential customers which is not possible without good leads generation techniques. Although, our marketing team was striving its best yet it wasn't enough. Then, I gave a try to the Exit Intent Technology, and I was amazed right from the second day of installation. Now, my business website is not only getting me new leads but also we have hundreds of potential customers with us. Thanks Picreel to the team!
June 16, 2014
Internet, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Good digital marketing tool”

OverallOverall, it's OK for its price, compared to similar solutions
ProsPrice is good compared to alternatives. Does tracking well and helps with anquiring new leads. Easy to set up
ConsThe interface is terrible. There are are some glitches and errors coming up from time to time. But the UI needs improvement
September 24, 2019
Will M.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2017

“Cheaper Alternative to ExitMonitor”

OverallPicReel is fine, it's a little less expensive than exit monitor, but the interface is really bad and confusing. Support is generally OK.
ProsLess expensive than Exit Monitor
February 16, 2017
Tayla E.
May 1, 2014

“Great service”

OverallI've got something to ask you people out there. How many customers/leads you generate a day for your business? Providing recruiting service is my business and you can understand that how hard this is to survive through this business as there are already many businesses providing the same service. So, I had to do something to keep myself in race. Amanda, who is creative head in our business, asked me to set up Picreel. And I never regret of her decision as our business is flourishing since the day we had this amazing technology. We are thriving and our business is turning 10 on this January. Thanks to the Exit Intent technology and guys who made this technology available. Good go Picreel!
May 1, 2014
Market Research, Unspecified
April 28, 2014

“Great software for generating new leads”

OverallFor more than a year, me and my team was stressing out. The only reason behind that was being unable to produce leads for our business. Just then, one of our teammates got to know about Picreel. We were already fed up of all those old techniques that claim to generate leads. So, we gave Picreel a try and the results were unbelievable. At first, we thought there is some kind of trick is going on with our business but soon we realized that it was nothing but the magic of Picreel. Picreel worked out for us and today we are having enough leads that we are moving ahead with another branch. Good one Picreel, I'm so glad, in fact, our whole team is so happy and grateful to Exit Intent Technology.
April 26, 2014

“Effective tool”

OverallWhat a wonder! It was not a trick; there was nothing wrong or hidden that my eyes could not see. Everything was as clear as a window pane. It was all Picreel. I and my group-mates just started swimming costumes business in a rental store. We did not know how to boost up our business and how we can add customers to our business. However, when we got our hands on Picreel, everything seemed to be so easy. I mean, I just don't know how Exit Intent Technology guys got the idea to create such an interactive technology. As soon as one moves the cursor out of the window, pop-up flashes out displaying your business. Today we are the owner of that store and it's all because of the Picreel. Thanks a lot Picreel.
April 26, 2014
July 3, 2015

“It works for us!”

OverallWe are a small enterprise that has operated as a brick and mortar store for more than ten years. Six months ago we decided to move our entire operations online. Using Picreel as part of our marketing strategy has turned out to be the best decision we made during the shift. Indeed, a day of having it run on our website, we sold 100 items more than the previous day. That was great, given that we did not know a lot about websites.
July 3, 2015
Management Consulting, 5001-10,000 employees
May 29, 2019

“Super for digital marketing”

ProsVery simple analytics software used for tracking mouse clicks and other online marketing touch points.
ConsUsed extensively in a private environment I feel it could be better with a connection to social media pages.
May 29, 2019
Tierra B.
Packaging and Containers, 1-10 employees
January 31, 2019

“Typical Lead capture software”

ProsIt is more affordable than their competition and integrates with other software platforms and apps. Easy to use and set up
ConsThe user interface is not very visually appealing and it seems as though it was slowing down my server
January 31, 2019
Howard H.
September 21, 2015

“Cost effective”

OverallMy wife and I were looking for a very easy app to add to our ecommerce site to help turn more of our visitors into buyers. Picreel turned to be the perfect option for us! Neither of us is very technical and fortunately this app is not difficult to install. We also like the fact that Picreel is subtle on visitors but still very effective. Even more importantly, this application is cost effective!
September 21, 2015
Carl M.
Computer & Network Security, Unspecified
September 8, 2015

“Dedicated to their customers”

OverallWhen we first signed un for Picreel a year ago, we could get no more than 200 email subscribers in a month. Now we get about 1000 monthly. It has also doubled our sales in the period it has been serving us.
September 8, 2015
Alex B.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2015

“The deal we have been looking for”

OverallI have always been on the lookout for an efficient and cost effective exit intent technology app to integrate with our e-commerce store. A friend recommended Picreel, and it looks like the deal I have always been looking for. Picreel is easy to set up and indeed fun to use. My marketing is responding positively, and I am pretty sure that the app will not only pay for itself but also make me huge profits!
July 13, 2015
Steve W.
April 27, 2015

“Professional method”

OverallAfter reading in many places about the importance of conversion rates for lead generation, I decided to put some weight on the problem and to invest some time and effort on integrating a professional solution. After signing up on the website, I installed the widget in no time. Very easy, which is great! I am not much of a techy person. In a few minutes I had the system up and running. They are fully committed to their customers and the app works really great! Basically, I am very satisfied with Picreel. I will most definitely recommend it to others.
April 27, 2015
Jennifer G.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
April 14, 2015

“Great App. Instant result. ”

OverallOur team has been using Picreel for a couple of weeks. That's amazing that we see the difference now. The integration with our store was painless and fast. In fact, our marketing guy did that, so no IT was needed. The app generates popups when our customers are exiting, which is fantastic. Some of the abandoning customers actually turned into repeat buyers according to the statistics. Moreover, more visitors are creating accounts, rather than checking in. Almost every part of the program is customizable. We're anticipating to see some longer term result on sales.
April 14, 2015
Internet, 501-1000 employees
May 13, 2014

“Innovative technology”

OverallBelieve me or not but Picreel is just so great. It's so productive and easy-to-apply software. I belong to Government sector and I'd say that Picreel has got a heck of opportunities for your profession. Sometimes, it seems that Picreel guys have changed the usual way of producing leads. As far as my perspective is concerned, I must say that Picreel is some kind of innovation or related because I never came across any technology so far in my whole life. I will recommend Picreel to everybody out there. Anyways, thanks Picreel team mates. You all have done a great job.
May 13, 2014
Gary S.
Founder/Director ¿ Investing ¿ Investment Strategy ¿ Stock Portfolio Management ¿ Share Investing
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
December 16, 2015

“Unbelievably resultative”

OverallI've been using this platform for about six month on my blog and must say that it's unbelievably resultative. Never thought that such a small detail could so strongly influence conversions. Today I have about 120 subscriptions per month, comparing with their complete absence at the very beginning.
December 16, 2015
Casey S.
August 11, 2015

“The best thing to happen!”

OverallI have been using Picreel for about three months now on my kitchenware e commerce site and I must say it is the best thing to ever happen to my marketing strategy. Apart from the cool features, capacities and the awesome results it gave to my website, the app is very easy to setup; just a simple code on the page and that's it!
August 11, 2015
Daniel S.
August 6, 2015

“There's nothing to lose”

OverallSince we started using Picreel at the beginning of the year... We have seen our conversion rates grow from 15% to over 40%! We owe this to the application's easy to customize and use features. All these come at no effect on site load times. To find out what your site stands to gain, give it a shot. Of course, there's nothing to lose!
August 6, 2015
Leah C.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
July 21, 2015

“Picreel is amazing”

OverallI own an online cloth store. I have always attracted huge traffic from my social media campaigns. However, I have always had to watch the traffic slip from my grasp with little to do. This was until I discovered this app, which is awesome. Now I can convert over 18% of the traffic, I generate, into sales. That is amazing to me!
July 21, 2015
Pamela P.
Mortgage Broker // Homeloan Specialist
1-10 employees
March 2, 2015

“Wonderful marketing tool”

OverallThat's a fantastic experience. Picreel helps us capturing leads easily, and syncs them quickly with mail services. The app is great for marketers who want to optimize conversions and to understand where conversions are coming from. We easily track our conversions. Moreover, I can target specific customers based on their interests and design a promo exactly for them. The support team is very responsive and finds a solution to any issue. Very trustworthy product and service. Picreel have been very helpful and wonderful to deal with.
March 2, 2015
April 25, 2014

“Amazing and productive technology”

OverallI would like to thank all the Picreel team for their efforts. Amazing technology and not to mention it is really productive. I went through this technology personally and suggested to my boss. He was pretty amazed as his business was actually getting leads after using Exit Intent Technology. He not only thanked me but also I got promoted to the designation of Creative Head. Thanks Picreel! I'd recommend this software to everyone out there. It's simple, easy-to-apply but still far productive.
ProsEffective and easy to use
ConsNone
April 25, 2014
Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees
April 18, 2014

“An innovative tool backed by phenomenal customer service.”

OverallWe got 2840 new customers last month with Picreel's excellent Exit Intent Technology! Before Picreel, almost every visitor on our website was just browsing through and at the max adding goods to the shopping cart but making no purchase. Desperate to save our business, I discovered Picreel's revolutionary technology. I started designing my own discount and freebies banner with their templates and soon my sales started increasing. Now we get a steady stream of new customers every day and our sales have never been better.
ProsVery easy to use.
ConsNot so far.
April 18, 2014
Harold M.
Human Resources, Unspecified
December 8, 2014

“Technology that really works”

OverallHello. About 4 month ago my online store was going down. I was left with very few regular customers; others were coming and leaving. Changing content, portfolio, website design did not help. Then, my partner offered me to get Picreel installed on our primary website. The results were so amazing that just after 1 month of using it on our primary site, we got it installed on every ecommerce platform we have. Subscribers and customers are coming in EVERY DAY.
December 8, 2014
James D.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 23, 2015

“Does what is needed.”

OverallThe service really separates these guys from the crowd. Incredibly fast response from the support. Our team appreciate it. We think that it's really important. Basically, the app does what is needed from such conversion rate optimization tool. We liked the segmentation features. It's nice to send our offer and discounts to specific users. We hope Picreel won't increase the prices because of our good review
June 23, 2015

Zullo P.
Internet, Unspecified
May 25, 2015

“Worth it”

OverallPicreel is a useful tool to start conversion management. It's easy to check it out by signing up for a free trial, which has all the features. Anyway, the upgrade is more than worth it. The app vividly increases conversions and leads. We've seen our list grow from 300 to more than 800 leads. This is also an awesome application for sending leads to email marketing services. Overall, we're super satisfied with the result!
May 25, 2015
Joe F.
Retail, Unspecified
April 20, 2015

“No gripes!”

OverallOur team has been very happy with Picreel. In fact, we are pleased to switch to this app. The fee is less and it integrates way better with many services (mail and platforms). The system is very intuitive, and allows us to automate many aspects of lead generation and CRO processes. The customer service is responsive. We haven't found any gripes, so we wouldn't consider switching to anything else. Highly recommend!
April 20, 2015
Carl E.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
January 5, 2015

“Useful”

OverallThis is a fantastic application. I think every online business can benefit from it. The app has many up-to-date useful options. The design of pop-ups is awesome and can be easily changed without special knowledge. Fast customer service is available whenever needed, and communicate with you consistently to make sure you're satisfied. In general, works as advertised, i.e. easy to use, generates leads, optimizes conversion rate.
January 5, 2015
Rayeleen G.
Alternative Medicine, Unspecified
September 22, 2014

“Great solution for Ecommerce”

OverallPicreel has saved us a lot of time and money! It is simple, easy to use, but it has all the features that we expected. With this app our shop has increased the conversion by about 17% within the first month. It looks amazing how easily this technology collects emails of our customers. There are no unnecessary features or ads that often make apps fuzzy. We are very impressed with the app. No alternatives.
September 22, 2014
Retail, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 12, 2019

“Really helps manage a page”

ProsEasy to use, really helpful in tracking what people are interested in or avoiding, helps make a page 100% effective
ConsSome tactics offered seem somewhat dated, but I guess every tactic does have its purpose. Just want something a little different
February 12, 2019
steven M.
digital marketing specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 10, 2018

“It helped decrease bounce rates and turn leads into customers.”

ConsI believe the interface could use some work so things are not as confusing. I also thought it was a little expensive.

By Picreel on February 12, 2018
Steven, thank you for using Picreel! Thought you might be interested to hop on a quick call to review your campaigns and increase your ROI. Drop me a message at kelly@picreel.com when you have a few minutes.
February 10, 2018
Dennis S.
Public Relations and Communications, Unspecified
May 5, 2015

“A good option!”

OverallThe app does a lot. The offered features have proven to be great. I liked that it is easy to set up. Also, live statistics makes it is so much easier to track and view the performance of templates. In addition, it is easy to integrate with different services. It's worth the money, so I give it 5 stars. I think it has a fair price. Overall, this is a good option for CRO.
May 5, 2015
Erick W.
Founder & President
1-10 employees
April 6, 2015

“Great solution cro/lead generation”

OverallPicreel is a great solution for conversion optimization and lead generation. The app is reliable, and it seems the customers are not annoyed with the pop-ups. Picreel is not expensive comparing to others out there. There are good pricing options to choose from. Sign up and installation was easy. It works well. I instantly started seeing results. So far so good.
April 6, 2015
Vincent D.
Managing Attorney
11-50 employees
January 19, 2015

“5/5”

OverallActually I am not writing reviews on anything often, but this time I am making an exception for Picreel. This is a perfect app with easy setup and installation. I recommend this app especially for small to medium size online stores. Such marketing is a must for ecommerce now. And now it's easy to manage it without significant extra costs. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed. 5 out of 5!.
January 19, 2015