SmartOffice Ratings

Overall

About SmartOffice

Web-based customer relationship management solution for insurance and financial services businesses. Learn more about SmartOffice

PETER S.
FINANCIAL PLANNER
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
March 6, 2018

“I have been using this for longer than 10 years and it's a great tool that will make you look smart.”

OverallI am able to access my practice's data from anywhere and give answers to my clients instantly. It makes me look smart and organized and my clients appreciate the quick response, which by the way they want and expect.
ProsEasy access to my practice's data anywhere, anytime; helps me deliver great service to my existing clients ; helps me meet more of my clients' needs; expand client base by converting new prospects to clients.
ConsSometimes it is down without warning , other than normal maintenance. Aside from that, I can't think of anything bad to say about it. It makes your life easier and it's worth the cost for sure!
March 6, 2018
Scot W.
Partner
Investment Management, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Relatively Easy to Use”

OverallI can't imagine doing my job without a CRM like SmartOffice. All of the info I need is there.
ProsI like that the interface is customizable. I can decide what client data I want to see when I'm viewing them.
ConsFor all of its features, it's not the most intuitive and user friendly. It could really use some internal guides, or a learning mode
December 5, 2018
Seth F.
FInancial Advisor
April 23, 2018

“Good CRM works well.”

ProsVery easy to use, tracks my files and client information well. Very happy with the price and customer service.
ConsWould be nice if there was a little better integration for life insurance case management and tracking.
April 23, 2018
Allyson M.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
July 29, 2019

“SmartOffice Review”

ProsThe referral "trees" are great for our industry - You are able to see who referred who and who referred them. It's really a great functionality.
ConsIt's not the most user friendly - I feel like I have to fumble through a few screens to see what I need to.
July 29, 2019
Brian B.
Insurance, Unspecified
3.5/5
March 30, 2016

“SmartOffice good CRM”

ProsEase in operating. Information is easy to input for client contacts.
ConsTakes time to enter information, seems like more clicks that necessary sometimes.
Recommendations to other buyersSmart Office does all you need in a CRM System. Check pricing.
March 30, 2016
Patrick C.
Financial Advisor
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2019

“SmartOffice Review”

ProsIt was fairly easy to set up and I used it for twelve years. It met my needs until my needs changed and other products exceeded this technology.
ConsIt was limiting to redesign the software for my needs.
August 15, 2019