Citrix Endpoint Management Ratings

Overall
3.7/5
3.9/5

About Citrix Endpoint Management

Citrix Endpoint Management (CEM) provides Enterprise Mobility Management and Unified Endpoint Management giving IT the ability to manage and secure a broad combination of applications and device types. Endpoint Management is part of the Citrix Workspace solutions which integrates mobility and endpoint management with virtualized apps and desktops for a complete experience without business limitations. Learn more about Citrix Endpoint Management

Joseph G.
Information Technology
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
November 23, 2018

“XenMobile does it all!”

OverallXenMobile really helps when I need to access my company's resources. For example, If I forget to clock out at the end of my shift, I can launch my payroll software via XenMobile without having to use a laptop or full blown OS.
ProsI really liked how Citrix XenMobile integrates my work apps into a Mobile platform. The App Store is helpful and makes it seem as if my company has its own App Store for work specific applications
ConsI used this on Apple iOS. Sometimes when my device updates its operating system, Citrix is a little slow to make the updates on their end. As a result, sometimes I have to wait before updating my phone's operating system. Usually it takes Citrix a day or two to make their updates.
November 23, 2018
Eric E.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
July 27, 2017

“I use this app to sync work email and calendars on my mobile devices.”

OverallSecured email and calendar on my mobile devices. This is a requirement and Citrix is a means for having this benefit.
ProsSecurity is top notch. I have not had an issue with security of data exchange. The options related to email and calendar set up are great as well. You have the ability to set up your email very similar to outlook so you have the same feel and coordination of email strings.
ConsDifferent apps are required to view various attachments. The app to view web links within an email is horrendously slow. More often than not, I won't even attempt to open a web link in the email. I will wait until I get to work to reference the material.
July 27, 2017
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
January 8, 2019

“Quirky”

ProsI appreciate that apps are available to connect me to the things I use most. It's very seamless moving between one app to another.
ConsI find it frustrating just how many apps I have to have on my phone for a seamless experience. I much prefer Blackberry Work.
January 8, 2019
Jason M.
Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
November 12, 2015

“Citrix XenMobile”

ProsThis product has been around for some time and has been integrated with Netscaler for security and MicroVpn capabilities. The user experience is self guiding and easy for upgrades.
ConsHard to maintain the applications with the wrapping process. The WorxMail app is lacking functionality in relation to native apps. So the user experience is as if you are taking functionality away. Mainly in respect to Calendar and the inability to import and overlay multiple calendars.
Recommendations to other buyersI learned a lot about the container and the limitations with it. I learned the wrapping process and the traps that you can fall in to. It is very hard to get vendor's to embed the SDK, so if you are not writing your own apps you some what limited. This is the case with all MAM solutions though.
November 12, 2015
Nicole S.
Operations Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
February 12, 2019

“Where were we before technology”

ProsI do not know how we managed before technology! This product keeps me connected on my device any time any where.
ConsI really do not have cons about this product.
February 12, 2019
April 23, 2018

“A Solid Experience”

OverallIt allowed me to securely receive email and files while allowing IT to maintain control over company data.
ProsIT is able to have visibility and police data on mobile devices. When I left the company that used XenMobile, all of the data immediately left my device, so I experienced this benefit firsthand. SecureMail worked well with Outlook.
ConsThere were some compatibility issues with certain applications and opening links proved difficult at times. It fell short compared to the native apps on my iPhone.
April 23, 2018
Ali O.
Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 14, 2019

“Has good scalability and mobility but the integration is challenging”

ProsWe use XenMobile to manage our virtual environments for our distributed team. I can easily say that it is a product that has good scalability and mobility, it's fairly stable and secure.
ConsDeployment is cumbersome and the integration takes time and effort.
May 14, 2019
Elijah C.
Director of Operations
Computer Software, Unspecified
November 11, 2015

“The Great XenMobile”

ProsI like the ability to easily have my applications on mobile devices and Citirix does a great job of delivering this product..
ConsI think the marketing to the IT world needs to be more publicly announced.
Recommendations to other buyersTake your time and really learn how to use the product and compare and contrast with other similar products and I'll bet XenMobile when you over evertime.
November 11, 2015
Arnaud P.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
November 10, 2015

“Design, Implementation and support”

ProsI really love Citrix products and the integration of XenMobile with ShareFile, NetScaler, XenApp/XenDesktop.
ConsIt will be great if we could be able to install the WorxHome apps on a Windows 10 computer and manage WorxApps on it ;)
Recommendations to other buyersProvide a full solution regarding the end-users needs.
November 10, 2015
Events Services, 501-1000 employees
January 12, 2018

“Apps at finger tips”

ProsI enjoy using the mobile interface for best ease of accessibility. Quite literally all of my needs are at my finger tips.
ConsSome of the app interfaces are not compatible with the mobile format. It renders those programs essentially unusable.
January 12, 2018
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 12, 2019

“Solid Product”

ProsAbility to secure our mobile endpoints and see which ones are out of compliance.
ConsUnable to use the native mail client. This product had the biggest impact on the end users.
April 12, 2019
April 10, 2018

“Very Useful for Managing Mobile Devices in your Citrix Environment”

ProsAs a Citrix Power House XenMobile was the essential next step in our infrastructure. The ability to integrate all of your apps and resources already deployed in our Citrix XenDesktop environment made everything truly come together.
ConsThe cost. While I am not at liberty to discuss how much our organization paid for XenMobile, I can say it was a substantial amount for 2000 users.
April 10, 2018
Banking, 10,001+ employees
April 15, 2019

“Major upgrade”

ProsComing from an archaic system, this Citrix product has been extremely helpful in expediting workflow.
ConsIt was great in my testing, no real significant critiques, aside from some internal setup issues.
April 15, 2019
Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees
December 4, 2018

“Never had success with BYOD on XenMobile”

ProsFeatures and ease of accessing emails without multiple levels of Auth / Login
ConsAlways Slow and buggy. App hangs very often and delayed support for latest device / OS
December 4, 2018
Civil Engineering, 1001-5000 employees
July 1, 2019

“Performs well for the purpose ”

OverallEmployees now connect and share business files across platforms, or connecting to work data using a mobile device. The services offered parallel many offered in-office, so similar tasks and processing could be performed away from desks.
ProsFlexibility to allow user login from anywhere, matching the options offered with desktop.
ConsBulky size of app downloads and different looks between iPhone and android.
July 1, 2019
Joel N.
February 17, 2017

“Great mobile product”

OverallWe have been in pilot mode for a few months, and after a few tweaks and updates the platform is very stable. Actually offers more functionality that the default iOS/ Android applications. Much easier to install and deploy than the other leading two.
February 17, 2017