LiveHive Ratings

Overall
3.8/5
3.5/5
4.1/5

About LiveHive

LiveHive is a unified sales acceleration platform for medium and low end enterprises. LiveHive's deep buyer-side engagement analytics combined with sales force automation give sales managers a single, unified view into the effectiveness of their team's sales efforts. With LiveHive's comprehensive analytics and SmartPath email and call scheduling, sales teams can personalize, speed, and automate sales processes to strengthen customer relationships and drive more sales for the business. Learn more about LiveHive

John G.
Director, Inside Sales
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2016

“6 solutions in 1”

OverallThe LiveHive solution has been great for our team, we now utilise a single tool that integrates fully with our CRM solution, capturing all sales activity automatically. We now have a solid data source, integrated VoiP dialler and voice mail drop. We are able to automate our email procees, integrated with phone calls, and the system will react to the way the propsect has responded by selecting the relevant next action based on my choices. At the back end we have good user and management analytics, which allows us to manage our people and prospects in a better way
ProsGreat user interface, pretty intuitive and good data
ConsWas a little clunky before they changed their UI/platform
October 31, 2016
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 23, 2019

“Leads to efficiency and effectiveness”

ProsEffective way to monitor sales and how efficient the teams are being when working. It allows the sale team to work on more important aspects of their role than emails etc. It keeps the customer happy as the system responds in a timely manner. Has great features too where you can make the most out of the system.
ConsIt is expensive and the information is pulled from the internet so the sources of this informality may not always be correct.
August 23, 2019
Vincent V.
Lead Development Representative
August 7, 2017

“Very effective emailing tool to track warmer leads in my pipeline”

OverallThe ability to track my warm leads and utilize my time efficiently by following up with prospects I know are viewing my content
ProsThe fact I get a notification as soon as they open my email is very helpful. I am able to track how many times me email is opened so I know how many times the email is at least being looked over by the prospect. Makes it easy seeing which emails are worth following up on and which ones aren't.
ConsLunching the campaigns can sometimes be difficult. At first the system has certain parts that are confusing with regards to sending all the emails at once but besides that no complaints.
Connor H.
LDR Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 1, 2017

“Great tool to have work in the background of your day-to-day ”

Overalldeals that flow from drip marketing.. genius
ProsThe ability to have it work for you while you are on the phones, perfect for any sales team that needs multiple touches on prospects
ConsI don't have a ton of things that I dislike about the software, but one of the issues I've run into is with the clone process of smartpaths and having all of my template edited. I've found it easier just to create a new smartpath in general.
Danny O.
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2017

“My experience has been good overall. I like all the features that come with it. ”

Overalltracking emails and checking metrics
ProsThe tracking and multiple paths you can take with responses. I think its a very intuitive system that is great for any sales business.
ConsI haven't had any problems with it. Just make sure there are plenty of tutorials on the site for help.
Sulie G.
Sales
August 1, 2017

“The concept is great, but at times I feel it is not incredibly user-friendly at the start.”

Pros1. The concept of livehive is great. Having emails automatically send out unless they reply saves time. 2. Smartpaths 3. Easy to navigate the panel on the lefthand side 4. The aesthetic look of livehive - looks clean
Cons1. issues with smartpaths going out at once 2. not knowing what certain terms mean on livehive, such as "error" 3. not being able to recognize who opened an email when you send an email to a mass group 4. a preview option when automating emails 5. slow send speed 6. its be cool to have a spiderweb type of response messaging- based off of what people do they get different messages
August 22, 2018

“Not my bag ”

OverallNot very good.
ProsWe signed up thinking it would give us a good opportunity to set up flight plans.
ConsThis wasn't a good fit for our style of marketing. Seemed a little to invasive and had issues with folks trying to unsubscribe.
August 22, 2018
Aaron E.
Head of LDR
August 7, 2017

“Thus far Live Hive has been up and down. There has been some errors and issues. ”

OverallWe have recieved little benefits from the software. When we launched LiveHive the training was sub par and it seems features are behind from where they should be.
ProsThe smart paths. The drip campaigns can be good. Saving the templates in the system is helpful for not having to create new templates.
ConsThe errors when we send out smart paths. Also, the time it takes to create smart paths. We have had problems with e-mails being sent out to errors and duplicating.
Liz A.
Sales
Executive Office, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2017

“I have recieved great response from Dr's that I send these to. ”

Overall2 way communication between the prospect and I always helps. it's easy to assume things via email but this has helped a lot
ProsThe simplicity of this. It makes communication a lot easier between my prospects and I. I always great response as they get a better understanding of what I am trying to relay
ConsSometimes people can't hear me very well which backfires . I have had to re send a few but its usually as I am too far away
Katherine G.
Lead Development Representative
August 21, 2017

“Live Hive has been a great tool for our company! ”

ProsI love Live Hive, we sit back and let Live Hive send out email blasts to our prospects. It takes away a lot of our tedious work!
ConsI don't like how you can't preview an email when assigning a SmartPath. We don't know which campaign we are sending out. It would be nice to be able to preview/proofread.
August 21, 2017
Bianca E.
August 1, 2017

“Seamless, Intuitive, Easy ”

ProsI love the ease of use and intuitive nature of the system. My grandmother could use this! And the customization options are top notch when it comes to setting up targeted drip campaigns.
ConsI've found the tracking not to be 100% accurate as far as knowing who did or did not open your email.
Luis M.
March 15, 2018

“ Complicated use and not effective at filtering emails, mainly spamming prospects ”

ProsThe only feature I liked about this tool was that I was good at tracking when a customer opened the email
ConsWhat I didn't like about this tool is that it was complicated to set up and it would usually spam customers and resend the same email several times in a short period of time
March 15, 2018
Polly C.

“Streamlined and simple”

ProsI like that you are able to track engagement with the emails that we send to prospects, and that it's all connected w/ Salesforce.
ConsSometimes it's unclear whether a message has already been sent to a prospect or not. Also wish that it would track their responses into SF as well.