RepairShopr Ratings

Overall

About RepairShopr

Robust ticketing and invoicing system, CRM, POS, and marketing platform for repair shops. Learn more about RepairShopr

Tanmay M.
Audio Engineer
Media Production, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“A great inventory management tool that's easy to use for all employees!”

ProsWhat I like most about RepairShopr is the flexibility it allows its users in creating and maintaining varying degrees of inventory items. What if you had 2 products that were "technically" the same but varied in price, varied in build quality, etc. RepairShopr allows you to create those categories from the bottom up so you can create as much nuance as needed between various inventory items while abstracting away the "back end" of these complex rules to other users. This is great because you can have rather complex "if then else" scenarios in play for how certain items are to be used and the program is able to create conditionals that only "pop up" certain items which match the complex rules that the administrator can create. This ensures that employees don't need to be told to remember these rules: As long as they work within the system, they will never make a mistake (unless it's human error, of course).
ConsWhat I liked least about RepairShopr is the interface to switch between users. It's very easy, while in a rush, to overlook that another user was signed in previously. While a huge portion of that is human error and employees not paying attention, perhaps a little more thought into the user interface would prevent this human error from occurring. Perhaps, adding a picture of the employee's face or some sort of visual avatar would be great so an employee knows that another employee is signed in. I think this, overall, ties into the user interface for RepairShopr which can be somewhat technical and very utilitarian. This isn't a bad thing but a more well thought out user interface that is far more human friendly could be extremely beneficial for users overall.
March 4, 2019
Charissa P.
March 2, 2019

“Not just for Retail Computer Shops”

OverallIf you track inventory, deal with repair tickets, and need to keep up with marketing to your client base, then this is unbeatable. When I was operations manager for a Retail and B2B MSP we switched our retail side from Connectwise to Repairshopr and it was like night and day. It connected quicker, gave us access to our inventory, integrated with Quickbooks online, and gave us custom-ability to really make it fit our business model. As operations manager I was able to build this around our existing processes and make it flow seamlessly. I now have moved to a telecom that could benefit from this, and the only reason I haven't switched are the two cons I listed. Both of them are offered by Quickbooks own ticketing system. Don't let their niche market of Retail ISP shops fool you. I've heard of this being integrated into auto shops and other mechanical fields. If you are in a business that dispatches any sort of technician, then this is the product you need.
ProsThe integration with other programs makes this unstoppable! This ties a CRM to your POS to your ticketing system. Being able to integrate all of these makes this system one of the most powerful I've worked with. It doesn't feel overbearing either. I worked with Kaseya BMS and Connectwise and both of those felt like beasts. This took a lot of key elements that those two systems have and brought them down to a retail level at a price that all companies should be able to afford. One of the best parts is that they are always integrating new features and squashing bugs. I was always amazed at how often new useful tools were being added. I'm pretty sure they don't have a huge team, but it felt like there must be hundreds of them with what was being accomplished.
ConsIntegration with Quickbooks Desktop is limited, but Quickbooks online is excellent. I wish it had the ability to map out locations to dispatch technicians too. It will track where your clients are at, but if you are trying to schedule multiple field techs, it would be ideal if you could see specific open tickets on a map (Maybe ones labeled "Onsite") and then be able to assign them to technicians based on location.
March 2, 2019
Christian B.
Owner / Operator
September 11, 2018

“Repair Shop? Computer, Smartphone, Customer Management and Follow up so worth it!”

OverallI have jumped from many different customer management systems, each one does it own unique thing. Repairshopr though has set the bar in my opinion. Repairshopr has really carved out a niche in the repair community. One of the most basic and simplistic things that sold me was the feature that lets you send out a automated email that is customized to say the customers name so it makes it look like you took the time to sit down and write this email. They call this their "Marketr" feature. You can actually set it to do any kind of email but where this sold me on Repairshopr was how you can have it follow up with the customer to make sure their repair is doing well and you can set this at different intervals. I have not changed it but by defaults it sends 2 emails asking how things are going the first 2 weeks and then another follow up in 90 days. I am big in to customer service and when I saw this feature, I knew I had to have Repairshopr. The time this saves is indispensable. I have really had a good experience with Repairshopr overall. Down time is almost non-existent. Any issues I have had where I have had to contact support has been really positive. I also like to see that my money is going to a constntly improving product. Everyone I have interacted with at Repairshopr has been wonderful.
Pros-Automated personalization customer follow-up saves a bunch of time -Asset Tracking -Tickets that are trackable for each customer profile -Continued updates to enhance the entire product -Inventory Tracking -Estimates -Multiple Integrations with your website for -Parts Tracking -Leads and turning those leads in to sales There are so many features that I want to use but because I stay so busy, I cannot use them all. If this bothers you, you have a plethora of options that you can turn on, or turn off. You can also set each user profile to a specific group, like Tech level 1, Tech level 2, Tech level 3, and assign them each with different access to different things.
Cons-Lack of scheduling an employee(s) although there is a clock in/clock out feature -Lack of payroll integration, I have to use a separate program for payroll alone -Lack of being able to hide certain notes or a specific ticket or customer profile that may be an escalated issue, where you do not want your employees seeing. -Lack of backup options built in to the plan at no cost, Repairshopr has been very reliable since I have been using it, I am not really concerned about not having this backed up. I cannot really come up with many cons, this product is great, if you are in the repair business just suck it up and set aside the monthly spend, it pays for itself.
September 11, 2018
Christopher W.
IT Manager
June 12, 2019

“Repairshopr Review”

OverallGreat! Excellent customer service and great product that they add new features to weekly
ProsEase of use. Ability to text customers. Price and customer support
ConsLack of built in rmm. Need additional addins to perform automated tasks. Sync to quickbooks works sometimes.
June 12, 2019
Gary G.
Bench Technician
July 25, 2019

“90% coded, but A+ For Effort!”

OverallI switched over to this from another product that was outdated and unliked; RepairShopr has done great work on their product so far, but I'm hoping a finished product comes out sooner rather than later!
ProsOnce you learn how to use the software correctly, checking customers in and out is a breeze! It's very fluid, with adding customer data, device information, and payment being integrated all into the few screens. There are a lot of places to leave notes, receive notifications, and even interact with customers via email and text messages. Super useful!
ConsIt feels like the software is ALMOST complete, but not quite. I frequently encounter bugs in a few trouble areas at least once a week (thankfully it never happens in important transaction areas) but it's a little frustrating to not be able to load certain pages or write information without refreshing the application a few times.
July 25, 2019
Matt P.
Computer Hardware, Self-employed
December 2, 2017

“Made my business much more organized!”

OverallMade my life easier!
ProsPrevious to RepairShopr I was duplicating a google doc spreadsheet for invoices. I did a lot of on-site work, so I needed something that was "cloud" based so I could log in and make an invoice on the spot. There was no real organization or structure to my invoice system, other than a folder where I would drop paid stuff vs unpaid. RepairShopr changed the way I do business, my ability to track and maintain tickets (which I previously did by hand on paper), and gave me a module to track and follow up with my customers, which I had not been doing previously. What I was doing before worked for me at the time, but once I got RepairShopr I realized how much time I was waisting, and how "broken" my system of doing things really was.
ConsThe initial setup was tough; everything has a learning curve, and I'm pretty good at figuring stuff out. Modification of each module and the fields inside the modules took a lot of time to customize to fit my business needs. There are still parts of the software that I am not utilizing to their full capacity, partially because I've never needed to, and partially because I am not sure I want to spend the time to set them up. That being said, the fact that you can modify each module and field makes the application of this software available to many different markets, not just computer/electronics repair
December 2, 2017
Mark M.
May 13, 2019

“Best Repair Ticketing System”

OverallRepairShopr staff is great to work with. Whenever contacted, they point us in the right direction to find the information we are looking for.
ProsOur company has used Repairshopr ticketing system for 3 years. We've used other order management systems and this is one of the best systems for what it does. The management software has everything we need to streamline our store from purchase orders, inventory management, check-in/check-out, managing employees, and everything in between. Features are robust and branding can be customized to give customers a great experience while in your store. Post repair, we use the Marketr features and reporting to measure customer satisfaction. Integrates w/ Quickbooks and several apps. Constantly updated with new features and development. Couldn't run our shop without it.
ConsMost everything I have had issues with over passed on to the development team. I would say time it takes to develop firm specific features, so expanding their API capabilities so outside developers can implement more features.
Chad W.
June 8, 2019

“Excellent all inclusive program backed by perfect support”

OverallOutstanding. Support team rocks, software is solid and reliable. Constantly improving which i really like.
ProsThe software fulfils every need we have, invoicing, ticketing, parts management, interfacing with the customer in an organized fashion, reporting, the list goes on forever (im only scratching the surface). In the rare case we need further explanation of a feature or we require support the support team is second to none. Price is very fair for everything it does. Our company completely relies on this product.
ConsWe would like to see the open invoice reminder section be developed. When relying on it for invoicing so heavily, its key to ensure constant communication is occurring between customers with outstanding balance and company. Since it syncs perfectly with quickbooks we have used external programs to handle AR, but it creates a mess of things syncing in terms of data authority.
June 8, 2019
Joshua C.
COO
May 18, 2018

“Highly recommended, easy to use and critical to any MSP ”

OverallI was able to improve my business planning and scale up faster than I ever thought. This software made running my business so much easier and empowered me to take leaps. I simply could not have done it without RS.
ProsSeveral years ago I was transitioning my business from daily PC repair to full MSP. I knew I needed a better workflow system and I needed it to be easy enough for my sub contractors as well. I tried several solutions that didn't workout before I was lucky enough to find Repairshopr. I now rely on RS as the foundation of my business. Every estimate, invoice, contract starts with RS. My team works from all over the country now providing cloud services and we use RS to keep us working together, communicating with clients, invoicing and managing recurring payments with RS third party integrations. I'm happy with my choice everyday and twice on "Feature Friday"!
ConsHonestly, every issue I've ever had has been fixed and even the features I requested in the past have been added...
May 18, 2018
Garrett W.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 18, 2018

“Decent software to allow tracking of goods/services with a pretty steep learning curve and certain quirks”

OverallIf you're looking for something with basic inventory tracking, purchasing, and invoicing, RepairShopr is a great place to start. While there is a steep learning curve and the software has it's own quirks and specific ways of doing things (or not doing things), it's very inexpensive in comparison and is very robust. The free version is completely free with no strings attached!
ProsThe free version is pretty much fully functional for our needs. The automated invoices are very professional looking and automate emails when an order is completed (once clicking the proper button on the site). You can keep up with the quantity of goods and keep track with how many are bought and sold over various time periods. The ticketing system works great and it's easy to tell if customers are past due with payments as well. Repeat invoices from month-to-month can be automated which is a HUGE plus and seems to always work! Designed for the IT business, but can be used for anything!
ConsI rated low in certain aspects because the system is very convoluted compared to other softwares in this space. It seems like it takes extra steps and multiple pages to get to "checkout." I have to keep a cheat sheet handy because there isn't a simple way to invoice a customer. It would be nice if all this can be done from one screen, but the user must go to a different webpage for each step. Something else that is aggravating is the way the invoice numbering works. It's automatic and I have yet to find a way to change it. Each invoice can be changed manually, but that takes extra steps as well. None of this may matter to you, and with my subscription being free, I can't complain much. However, if I were paying, this would be something causing me to look elsewhere.
January 18, 2018
Lee J.
September 26, 2016

“***The best product on the market, backed by the most aggressive and prompt support team***”

OverallWe are very pleased with your product as it has a lot of potential and many features that we feel will make our customers experience better. More importantly, we looked for a company who will be as aggressive with their software and adding features as we are with improving our process so we love the Friday updates that tell about the new features/functions of the software. Another thing we take into consideration is the promptness on the support department to handle issues or provide assistance on questions/concerns we have and your team has been excellent! We look forward to a long relationship with your organization and are we are currently in the process of migrating the rest of our databases over to your system as we are extremely pleased with the ticketing system which is the backbone of our process. We will be adding your preferred credit card merchant service provider as we want to have a unified system for all needs and they appear to have very competitive rates. Keep up the great work and you we are a client for life, looking forward to adding this software to our other location(s).
ProsEverything. It is easy to use and works proficiently.
ConsThe printing features could be a tiny bit faster but the support team has sent notices that they are working on this so I am confident this will not be an issue for long.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want a great system for your company which is proficient, scalable, and very competitively priced, this is it!
September 26, 2016
Charles T.
Service Manager
June 22, 2016

“Great Product... "Fits the bill"”

OverallI have been mostly doing break-fix & service for about 20 years And I been searching for similar system for a long time for documenting my work. We had been previously been doing our documentation on a spreadsheet, which was not very efficient. Repairshopr fits the bill totally, for tracking, estimates and complete control. With Repairshopr, it has really been able to automate this process of our business and produce professional results.
ProsYou can search on most any aspect of information regarding any previous work. The forms are very customizable. The import and export features of customer information. Customers can track their work orders and progress of repairs online. Love the SMS text and email features. Love the On-site appointment calendar. Repairshopr is constantly working on new features and improvements.
ConsIt's not free.... LOL
June 22, 2016
Greg W.
Owner/Master Technician
November 8, 2016

“New Business Perfection”

OverallStarting a repair business is not easy but using this software as the Management system for the business will make your lives easier. Inventory comes in and you enter it give it a bar code print label and put it on the shelve. Parts come in you keep count on quantity and know when your running low. The software has an end of day and many other reports like whats selling the best in your store. I used other software before this software and hands down this is the best bang for the buck.
ProsThe ease of use and the plethora of reports available that show details many other software does not.
ConsI would love to be able to search customers more easily by phone number. We get calls and dont know who was calling before we call them back. It would be nice to be able to look the number up associate it with a current or previous transaction for a better idea of whats going on before we call them back.
Recommendations to other buyersThis software connects to vendors that we use every day along with software a business may already be using such as quickbooks.
November 8, 2016
David C.
August 24, 2016

“I would easily pay twice as much for RepairShopr.”

OverallWe needed a better invoicing system to control all aspects or our business (shop repair, on-site repair, contracts and web development). We were using Zoho, but needed better features and tracking. Tried RepairShopr and it totally changed our business. So much more than just invoicing. It's really a full blown business management system and the reporting is excellent.
Pros- Ticket Management - Inventory / Parts Management - Software Serials Management - Communication through the ticket - Automatic Followup Emails - Reporting on any metric - Many, Many More! - check the website
ConsOne of the only cons is there are so many features it's sometimes difficult to look at exactly what is important to your specific business. However, RepairShopr has recently made several improvements to streamline the layout.
Recommendations to other buyersI've had their support team do very specific customization of the API and the end result turned out great. Added functionality for what I need to do. Great team, Great support. Highly recommended.
Gerald Y.
Business Owner
Consumer Services, Self-employed
September 19, 2019

“Ease of use and affordability”

OverallThe ability to keep track of customer records, comments and progress tracking are just a few. RepairShopr has so much functionality. Personally I strongly believe RepairShopr has increased the ability of smaller businesses to exist. Thank you for that.
ProsVery straight forward in it's fields and categories including the options to customize to my business needs.
ConsChanges in functionality after an update. This is more that I am speeding along and all of a sudden I realize a field has moved due to the update. An initial annoyance, but doesn't hinder the functionality.
September 19, 2019
Terrell M.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 18, 2019

“Good all around Customer management Software”

OverallI wish I would have tested it thoroughly before investing but I have not found many other software that does all that it does so I'm ok with it.
ProsIt has lot's of features inventory management, helpdesk and ticketing system, email marketing, POS and numerous integrations that make this feature rich.
ConsSome of the features are limited and payment gateway options are somewhat limited. It's a good mix of services but you have to put time and money into it raising the cost in one way or another
September 18, 2019
Kim B.
September 10, 2019

“RepairShopr does what we need it to do”

OverallGood overall. When I have contacted customer support with an issue, they have resolved it within a reasonable timeframe. Can't ask for more than that.
ProsWorkflow is not overly dictated by the software. We're all different and need to be able to make use of the tools available without having the software drive our process.
ConsWe are not big on digital communications. When the device is repaired, we call the customer. I do NOT like any system that attempts to communicate with MY customers without my explicit involvement. This system can do that but it feels like I have to run around plugging all the communication holes where something might be sent to the customer.
September 10, 2019
Grant W.
Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees
January 10, 2018

“Simple, Effective, Affordable, & Most of all, It just works....”

OverallIt's like having another person on staff. Additionally, in our industry, we need to be able to show traceability throughout the inventory item life cycle in our system. This allows us to do this by giving each stock item a unique ID.
ProsThere really is too much to list. The software is perfect for a small organization but can be scaled to multiple locations. -Easy to implement -Easy to make adjustments to Invoices -Easy to manage customers -Custom Fields -Custom Alerts -Custom Emails
ConsOur biggest issue is printing options and customization of inventory labels. The print options are all there but we use a mix of PC and Mac with several different printers in different physical locations throughout the building. We probably have it configured incorrectly but it still works for us. A bit clunky but still better than the alternatives.
January 10, 2018
August 2, 2018

“Do yourself a favor and get it.”

ProsWe've been with them since beta and they've done nothing but add value to the product. Things that used to to take many convoluted steps in my old Ticketing/PSA system are now a snap. No more keeping crazy user documents for new people to memorize before they can open the software. It's so intuitive that I just give new employees the link and their username. It integrates with most of our tools and they are always adding new integrations.
ConsCloud based can cause some issues that having a on-site server rectify but as it stands we've had 99% + uptime so it's less of a con and more of an observation.
August 2, 2018
gary l.
Computer Hardware, Self-employed
May 9, 2018

“brilliant software”

Overallmakes running my business so simple - thank you
Prosthe whole system is so easily customised and my whole website is now built around the contact forms that create an instant ticket even when a customer simply asks for a price for a repair I can now send an immediate estimate without ever having to fill out any forms myself - this software saves me a massive amount of time and wouldn't be without it - the support get back to you same day with an answer and are really helpful - I wish everything worked like this - makes my life so much easier thank you Repairshopr I cannot praise you enough
ConsThere are absolutely no cons to this software and I would urge anyone thinking of using it to give it a good try as its so good
May 9, 2018
Steve P.
Senior Cloud Solutions Specialist
April 5, 2018

“A "Diamond in the Rough" in the IT MSP automation market.”

OverallWent from using Outlook calendar, tasks, and spreadsheets to fully automating our entire IT MSP operation
ProsTremendous Customer Database, Ticketing and invoicing system, that integrates with Quickbooks and RMM tools. We looked at Connectwise & Autotask (too complex), Service Fusion (slow/poor integration), Pulseway, Solarwinds MSP, and many others but none have the flexibility, speed, and feature set that Repairshopr has. If you are a small MSP that handles both business and residential customers and want to fully automate your workflow this is THE product for the job. The price is better than almost all of the rest, and it has integrations with RMM tools, accounting software, PBX, and a dozen or so more products. We were able to setup all of our recurring invoices for Antivirus, Backup, Sysem monitoring, email, etc and have the system automatically drop an invoice a the appropriate renewal date - we verify the quantity then send it to Quickbooks and off it goes. Saves us tons of time. And it is FAST! Customer support is excellent as well. So glad I found this product!
ConsThe mobile app could use some updating to include more of the features found in the full product, but the mobile site is perfectly usable.
April 5, 2018
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
December 19, 2018

“Useful help-desk software”

ProsThe software is easy to use and navigate. The ticketing system is very customizable with the different types of fields that you can have on the intake forms. The inventory system is very helpful for keeping track of stock. The estimates system is very useful for giving customers quotes for hardware or software.
ConsThe new User Interface is a little hard to get used to after using the old interface for so long. Also if you accidentally click the serialized check box on an inventory item and update it, there is not an easy way of undoing this.
December 19, 2018
Gail C.
VP
May 22, 2018

“As simple as it claims to be! Syncs numbers into QBO, tracking, customer communication perfect!”

OverallEase of tracking work orders, Syncing the "Correct Numbers" into QBO. Frees up my time beyond my wildest dreams!
ProsThe ease in doing business. Automatic updates , perfect communication. No one left out of the loop- "Technician to Administration to End User". The ability to enable and disable functions if need be. Came from Legacy Sage MAS 200 integrated Software, very complicated and time consuming. RepairShopr frees up our time to be able to focus on our Core Business.The support is outstanding, they've help every inch of the way and they do it Happily. I had a support technician tell me "She loves her Job" WOW. This is the leading edge place to be!!!! Thank you.
ConsIt leaves out a few of details when syncing into QBO, it would be nice to have it all Sync, the important part dose come over correctly, makes the crunching numbers easy! oops a Pro again!
May 22, 2018
Brett W.
Owner/member
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 28, 2018

“It's the solution we couldn't find after 8 years of searching.”

OverallProductivity, Organization, Customer Service, Keeping the overhead costs low and staying on top of the workflow.
ProsIt's the answer to small-businesses who are ignored by enterprise-level developers, but this product off the bat had MORE FEATURES and MORE CUSTOMIZATION for our repair shop at a value point we couldn't avoid. No other product has such a package that is also reasonable to use and has basic CRM functions.
ConsThe only downside I see (and they are working on it) is that sometimes it might be nice to have a service to use their in-house expertise to customize problem solving like some other companies have done with extremely specialized features to optimize for our particular business. But, the company is adding updates and refinements nearly weekly, and some of those specialty features have already come onto the standard platform on their own, so I know they are always working to make it better.
April 28, 2018
February 27, 2018

“RepairShopr is a good piece of software for those starting out in computer and device repair.”

OverallIt was the foundation I needed to get my computer repair business started. Without it, I would still be floundering with process and documentation 2 years after launch.
ProsWhat I like most is the great level of documentation and the starting walk-throughs they give you to get you up and running. Any question you have can be answered either through searching the help files or by submitting a ticket.
ConsFrankly, RepairShopr does so much that it is hard to wrap my head around the enormity of the scope of features. A little guidance around some of the over-arching things I needed when I first started in this business would have been helpful. Then again, the help documentation and community is great. So, if you have the time, the documentation will be a big help.
February 27, 2018
Mike V.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
October 24, 2016

“Repair Shopr is great for Computer Repair & MSP's”

OverallI've really enjoyed switching to Repair Shopr. It was very easy to setup and migrate my Quickbooks customers to Repair Shopr. Invoicing my customers is very easy with their e-mail integration. As a Managed Service Provider, recurring invoices run on schedule every month making it easy and fast to receive payment. It you are interested in getting a lot of reporting info, you can do that really quick. Many different reports to choose from. One of my favorite feature is auto receipt printing when an invoice is paid. It's has a Point of Sale interface as well. I do not use that because I'm not really a store, but it looks very robust. The best thing is that is is very affordable and you get a lot of bang for the buck. If you are in the computer service business, this is a must have.
ProsAll the available feature such as Invoicing, Customer Asset Tracking, Service Ticketing System, Auto Receipt Printing, Reports, Estimate System, Sales Leads & Customer Follow-up Email System.
ConsIt's not free, seriously. I love it.
October 24, 2016
Amy M.
April 30, 2016

“For a company that uses a ticket system, has the best functionality for the price”

OverallThis is the best one-stop solution for us, as it includes a very comprehensive setup for customer data, ticketing, invoicing, inventory management, scheduled emails, and customer portal. We are able to easily generate tickets or have customers generate their own, have multiple user logins, to delegate tickets to different people, and be able to sync to Google calendars for scheduling clients. I applaud the developers for creating this amazing tool that is accessible and affordable for small businesses in the retail/repair/consulting fields! Pros: - extremely convenient for storing customer history and linking their assets and notes - developers are very responsive to feedback and constantly adding improvements and new integrations - streamlined ticket system with built-in notification settings - integrated calendar settings for creating appointments - good reporting tools for sales, commissions, customers, among many others - very full featured and flexible to use in various ways suited to your business needs Cons: - not effective as an email marketing tool; Mailchimp integration is not fully functional, but I believe it is possible in the future to improve. Not the number one priority for this system, but it would be nice! - claims to be a CRM, but this feature could be improved, i.e. have a way to manage lists or groups of customers for this specific purpose - "card present" payment solutions are not great, although paypal and stripe work well for online and recurring payments. We are now using Mercury/Vantiv because it offers the most functionality and integration for a low percentage, but we do not have a chip reader, and the mobile swipe card reader (which is expensive) does not work with all cards, making POS clunky at times. A smooth payment system that isn't ugly or costly would be nice
April 30, 2016
December 7, 2018

“Good Repair Shop CRM and Ticketing Software”

OverallRepairShopr has helped me to complete tickets and get my billing out to my customers along with helping with paperwork. My previous software was only available in the office, so I would have to comeback and finish all of my paperwork at the office at night.
ProsI like that I can access my information anywhere, especially can complete tickets onsite and get everything done before returning back to the office.
ConsThere are some specific requests that have been made for feature improvements that seem to be put to the back burner that everyone is complaining about.
December 7, 2018
Michael S.
February 28, 2017

“Best Computer Repair Store Software, PERIOD!”

OverallI have been in computer repair for almost 20 years and have used many other software products, tired to write my own software and spent a good part of a year trying to find the best software that would make my business more efficient, profitable and help me communicate better with my customers. After demoing just about every software product out there and being at point of frustration, I gave RepairShopR a try. After going through a couple of on-boarding sessions with them, I quickly realized that this was the software "I always wanted to write"! The best part is they have taken it way beyond what I thought was possible. This is the real deal and has changed my business forever. My business has increased, my customer satisfaction is through the roof, which has also turned into more 5 star reviews and even more business! Communication with customers is so important, and the thought of picking up the phone and calling every customer for results, approval, progress and completion used to take hours. Using the built in email and SMS functions along with the "Canned Responses" now takes seconds and customers love the interaction. In just 3 months of using RepairShopR, it has saved me 4 times from customers trying to get something for nothing, as I have a paper trail of all communications and approvals. The Marketing plug has been tremendous for keeping in touch with customers automatically and the "Worksheets" makes sure that all procedure's and workflow are followed properly. I have recommended this software to IT customers of mine that are in the service industry and recommend it highly. On second thought, don't use it because it will make my business look better than yours :-) Well done RepairShopR - 5 stars!
February 28, 2017
Brad E.
July 5, 2016

“Fantastic Software - I wouldn't use anything else”

OverallWe've been using RepairShopr to run out business (www.PlatinumRepairs.co.za) for around 2.5 years now. Before that, we used spreadsheets, which worked well until the business grew - then we needed a proper system. The software runs very smoothly, and where we have come across issues, the support has been excellent. Syncs with Quickbooks and constantly gets improved.
ProsConstant improvement. Good support. Supports multiple warehouses and locations well.
ConsWe've battled a little to use it seamlessly on mobile devices.
Recommendations to other buyersI haven't found any other software, at any price point, that works so well and covers so many areas that a repair business needs covered.
July 5, 2016
Jason A.
Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees
May 13, 2019

“RepairShopr is an excellent all encompassing ticketing tool”

ProsRepairshopr is one of the best investments we have made. It allows you to consolidate your tickets in a 1 stop shop all while being able to manage inventory, update customers, and invoices. Repairshopr gives a much more modernized feel while maintaining an easy-to-use UI than some of our previous solutions. I believe my favorite feature of RepairShopr is the aiblity to provide multiple contact methods for clients, which include email, SMS, and a customer user portal.
ConsThere are not many, but one of the things I'd like to see implemented in RepairShopr is better API access to many of their modules. There are some things that we can do inhouse using RepairShopr as a shell - but without access to specific modules it makes workarounds a little tougher.
Clifford J.
April 3, 2019

“Great Foundations loads of potential!”

OverallAfter 5 years of searching and using various different CRMs, PSAs etc.... we landed on RS and have not looked back. Being a retail store it ticks 95% of all our needs. With previous systems we have several dashboards or other portals to login to achieve the experience we wanted.
ProsThe GUI is nice and easy despite the Americanisms, automated most of our work flow, ticketing and stock control. Made good use of current integrations.
ConsContracts section is not what you think it is, some integrations need to be development and worked on.
Ben M.
Computer Repair Technician
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Great for retail store of any kind”

OverallRepairShoppr is a simply tool that is very useful to use in terms of customer management and isn't to be overlooked.
ProsRepairShopr is a great tool to use in your business and can be used for pretty much all of your needs whether that be; inventory management to POS, estimates to ticket tracking, or even tracking your parts.
ConsWhile there isnt a scheduling type integration in RepairShoppr, there is a a Clock in/ Clock-out feature, however its not the most convenient in that regard.
March 12, 2019
Nathan I.
June 27, 2016

“Great system for repair shops”

OverallSwitched from another CMS to Repairshopr almost 2 years ago. The support is fantastic, the product just keeps getting better, customers are impressed with my shop because repairshopr works so well.
ProsAutomate just about everything for your repair shop. Billing module built in, inventory module build in, sales module with lead tracking built in, automatic billing built in, cloud printing built in, text message and email clients automatically throughout the repair process.
ConsAnything that is buggy gets taken care of right away, so it is hard to come up with any cons. I guess because it is web based if your internet goes down you have to rely on the PDF version of all the tickets in dropbox or similar.
June 27, 2016
Jet L.
R&D Manager
Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees
November 6, 2018

“An extraordinary software suite that pack lots of features”

OverallWe had an amazing experience with RepairShopr. We used it mainly as a tool for customer service regarding products warranty and repair management. Although it is an off the shelf software suite, all the workflows and data fields are highly customize-able. It also features great CRM features for tracking leads, estimate, invoices, customers interaction. If your primary business is repair services, this is the one-stop software that you should get to run your business.
ProsVery rich in features. Great degree of customization can be done. Fast support response. Ability to integrate with various accounting software (eg. Quickbook) and cloud services.
ConsPricing may be a bit steep if you have many users.
November 6, 2018
Eldad Y.
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2016

“Best software out there for small business (IT and computer repairs)”

OverallBeen in the market for a great software, for the price they offer they really do DELIVER all our needs. I know they are developing and making changes to their mobile app, but overall, after looking at higher end solutions- they are the best in their leauge
ProsHas 90% of what we are looking for. Great and easy integrations with lots of services are included. * Imporved our ability to easly communicate with clients- including intergrated text services * Easy sync with QB
ConsWould love to see a better ticketing system- even in a higher price range- one that we can use with our corporate clients. Overall- for home users, and regular business clients- it answers our needs
September 13, 2016
Stephen K.
C.O.O.
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2016

“Great product!”

OverallNew features always coming about. While the speed of some releases I wish could be faster, I fully understand the reasoning behind, and could only hope this review nets them 1+ more customers so that they can speed up development process with expansion. Only gripe - syncing with QB needs to be streamlined.
ProsEase of use, simple, user & client friendly.
ConsAccounting software sync, the development time of new features.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you have accounting be ready to learn! Lot's of time can be wasted if accounting is done improperly.
December 12, 2016
Jason M.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2016

“Computer Shop? This is a Must! ”

OverallWe have a IT Business and we have 2 locations with in shop repair. We are also an MSP that takes care of 100 plus businesses in our area. Repairshopr has been the best decision we had ever made. And the support is top notch! They are always adding new features and listening to their customers needs. I would highly recommend using their software. It's worth every penny you spend on it!
ProsSupport is great and it's designed for computer shops and MSPs
ConsThere isn't anything we don't like.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it! You won't be disappointed.
November 16, 2016
Jordan F.
Sales Rep.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2019

“This software checks just about all of our boxes”

ProsVery active development of new features/fixes (dev team posts to Facebook almost every week about updates). Tons of features and customizations without being too distracting from the spirit of what the software is for. Tickets have everything needed available at a glance and the customer portal built-in is an absolute home run feature for us.
ConsThe back office ui is kind of overwhelming at first and seems sort of unfinished in certain areas (textboxes not showing up correctly and just general inconsistencies). Biggest issue so far is for some reason, emails sent to users of the MacOS default email app have the attachments so low that they are actually almost impossible to reach and open.
January 30, 2019
Sean L.
August 24, 2016

“Best repair crm tracker we've ever used”

OverallQuite simply does everything we need, the way we want it done. A lot of thought and revision has gone into this system and it shows.
ProsEmail/SMS updates, customer portal, tracks orders and location transfers, supports client digital signature for T&Cs, I could go on and on.
ConsPOS and payments workflow can be a little tedious, especially with page loads on each phase. But we're using a serial receipt printer so this adds an extra step for printing receipts.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you do repairs and you haven't tried repairshopr you owe it to yourself to take it for a test drive. It will make your life so much easier and improve your client relationships immensely.
Kade O.
April 3, 2019

“RepairShopr - 10/10 Perfect Fit For Any Small IT Repair Shop”

OverallRepairShopr has been the perfect fit for our IT Service and Repairs business, it has allowed us to significantly reduce our overheads and streamline our whole business and take it out of the pen and paper dark ages.
ProsIt has all the standard features a repair shop needs and then some. The support team are always adding functions and implementing new integrations. It is also one of the easiest products to setup and implement and does not require the extensive and expensive onboarding process a lot of other products do.
ConsSome minor areas lack customisability and they don't have the ability to pay for express support or one of customisations. But for the price point that is a small compromise to make.
Dean E.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
March 19, 2018

“Excellent ”

Overallbilling, reporting, customer relations, stock tracking, without it I could not be in business.
ProsEverything. The features, job tracking, inventory tracking, integrations with EVERYTHING, the time saved and ease of use. Its just great.
ConsI wish Purchase orders would sync attachments and GST to QBO. Im sure this is coming though. Everything Ive ever asked for has been added.
March 19, 2018
Sharlene D.
owner/office manager
Automotive, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2016

“Easy to use and integrates well with Quick Books”

OverallGood product for the price. Excellent customer support. My questions are answered completely and quickly.
ProsThis software is easy to use and very easily adaptable to any service business. Integrates with Quick Books easily.
ConsAt the moment, cloud printing is no longer working. This was a great feature. Now we have to manually select each printer to print. (i.e. large tickets or small receipts)
September 20, 2016
Paul T.
February 15, 2018

“All your repair information in one place.”

ProsThe face that everything is all in one place. Its a quality product that you do pay for but it saves so much time and money that it saves you a ton more...
ConsNothing of note.. but we are based in the UK and tend to get a few server issues from time to time. But these are few and far between. This is only a minor point.
February 15, 2018
Dion K.
Wireless, 1-10 employees
October 13, 2016

“Highly Recommend RepairShopr”

OverallThis robust web-based repair shop program, is an excellent tool to help you manage, communicate, track sales, track payroll hours, track inventory, and take payment for your customers. The program has many features and RepairShopr is constantly tweaking and updating the program to make it even better. I have been using this program for the last year, and I have been finding myself discovering/using features that I didn't even know I had. It's a must have for any busy repair shop. Kudos to the team at RepairShopr!
ProsThe ticketing feature is very useful for staying on top of the repair process for each of my customers.
ConsMy only suggestion would be to have better customer service support, in the form of direct phone support, that would make my experience a 10.
October 13, 2016
Dale G.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
January 7, 2019

“Great Product and Great Service”

OverallCustomer Services has always been well, the product is good and offers everything I was looking for and then some. The price is not bad compared to others.
ProsSoftware is Great and the Price is Great as well
ConsIt would be awesome if Clover Terminals could connect. I do know they are always improving their product thou.
January 7, 2019
Poorvaja T.
June 30, 2018

“RepairShopr helping our computer Repair shop business”

Overallhassle free shop management with RepairShopr
ProsWe providing computer repairs service last 16 years in our city. We have bigest market cap in our area. But very deficult to maintenance our customer details and Customer goods. Now we switching to RepairShopr and do everything with in minutes. Many tools available for goods sales, but RepairShopr one of the leading tool for Repair shop's owners.
ConsWe done all of with RepairShopr, invoice, tickets, order tracking, now our business also growth with RepairShopr. And another features is major tools integration like Dropbox, QuickBook so manage multiple way.
June 30, 2018
David S.
September 7, 2016

“RepairShopr is a great solution”

OverallBefore RepairShopr we had been using a mix of system that were built in house and they were starting to show their age. We switch over to RepairShopr and have never looked back The different methods of communicating with a customer (SMS, email,etc) are great. It helps streamline approvals and record keeping on repairs. It also is very professional and efficient. Customer love the text message updates about the repair status. The ability to take online payments ( via Paypal or Credit card) make it easy for customers to pay quickly. The recurring invoices module help with recurring billing so we do not miss capturing recurring billing. The Open Invoice Reminder module helps too. The integration with the leads module and our website has helped streamline communication with new prospects and who is assigned what tasks. I can't say enough good things about RepairShopr it is a very comprehensive solution and they are consistently improving the product monthly.
ProsVery comprehensive, web interface is fast and responsive. the SMS feature are slick!
ConsThe initial setting up out price list/inventory took a little more work than expected, but once we have it going it works great.
Recommendations to other buyersDo the trail and test it out
September 7, 2016
Evan O.
April 30, 2018

“Has made work flow and organizing customer and job information easy.”

ProsConsistent stream of new features based on customer interest. Easy to learn. Peace of mind knowing that all our customer and ticket data is safe and accessible from any web capable device. Easy to setup for the first time and yet extremely customization.
ConsOnce in a while some minor functionality is lost on Friday while new features and updates are being installed. This has not stopped us from operating normally.
April 30, 2018
Nathan W.
CEO/Owner
May 10, 2019

“Great Software just has some small things that are improving”

ProsThe staff give updates once a week with new or updated features. They are working to improve RepairShopr all the time.
ConsThere are still some things that need ironed out but with each weeks release of improvements, it's getting better and better.
May 10, 2019