Photo Supreme Ratings

Overall

About Photo Supreme

Multi-user cross platform software with access control functionality that makes it possible to manage image files by categorizing them. Learn more about Photo Supreme

Michelle C.
blogger
July 28, 2018

“I love this program. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do. What a pleasant surprise”

OverallThis software makes organizing my photos so easy. I am able to work much more efficiently because of that. I love the Multi-user cross platform, it makes it so easy to work with others on projects.
ProsI love the ease in which I can group different versions of the same type of file together. All I have to do is drag a thumbnail into another one. You can set keywords which helps the program group together types of photos.
ConsI would prefer if the program also give you some sort of audio file support. This one has none. When first using this program I felt like a lot of it was trial and error as the users manual was not very through.
July 28, 2018
sugey m.
manicurista
June 12, 2018

“ I always use it, it seems great”

Pros In my work it is essential to take pictures, because I have to show my clients the works they have done so that they can select the theme of their liking, for this reason I use supreme photo, because I can edit, group and retouch all my photos very easily.
Cons I do not have negative things to contribute from this application, until now it has worked correctly.
June 12, 2018
Darielys G.
Aprendiz
1001-5000 employees
June 5, 2018

“I like it very much, I think it's very good.”

ProsI like the order and I love the photos, really before knowing supreme was wrong with so many pictures messed up on my cell phone, it was a torture to be able to find one in particular, until I started using PHOTO SUPREME and solved my problem.
ConsIt's a great tool, but I think it should be a bit more intuitive, because it took me a while to be able to adapt to it to use it 100%.
June 5, 2018
ANTONIS D.
Photographer
July 12, 2018

“Great! Really useful for travel photography! ”

OverallTo manage my travel photography archive!
ProsI really enjoy using this software, as it organizes all my photography, both professional and personal, after my trips around the world! It offers friendly tools for categorizing and labeling each photo set by location, name etc. It's a great platform for keeping track and manage photography journals from trips, professional projects, family photos etc. I love it.
ConsThere is absolutely nothing I can say as a disadvantage. Maybe the price could be cheaper but that's it. Overall I am really satisfied!
July 12, 2018
Higher Education, Unspecified
May 18, 2018

“Great photo editing software that allows you easy access to your photos and great editing control”

ProsI especially love the ability to easily sort and categorize your photos, which makes it super easy to find a particular type of photo quickly for a project.
ConsI don't have any cons to mention--just prepare to spend a little time getting used to the program, but it is well worth the effort and saves you much time in the long run!
May 18, 2018
Michele P.
Professional Shutterbug
July 24, 2018

“I really enjoy the ability to have Photo Supreme create a photo catalog- thousands of pictures ”

ProsThe starting price was super. I get great customer support and having the photo catalog helps when retrieving photos for entry to web sites.
ConsThere is a lot to use when editing photos in Photo Supreme so it can take some time to get used to using, but that could be a plus also!
July 24, 2018
Marien M.
Ing. Analista de gestión de recursos
April 30, 2018

“tool to catalog, store and edit photos”

ProsSoftware that allows me to manage and organize my image files and categorize them, when cataloging my photos using tags, I can easily search Use technical details of the photo, location of the file on the disk or other embedded metadata. It detects duplicate images, also allows me the ability to edit my photos with basic tools such as trimming, rescaling or applying a frame, select your favorite editing program and access automatically from the application
ConsI consider this software does not present disadvantages but it gives you the advantage of storing, cataloging and editing my images
Ricky M.
ingeniero en mantenimiento industrial
May 16, 2018

“AN IMAGE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE”

ProsPhoto Supreme is a multiplatform, a software that makes it possible for me to manage my image files, edit them, improve them and categorize them, besides adding labels to my images, it can also detect facial areas, it works for different Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad operating systems , Web
ConsIt is software does not present inconvenience the opposite with Photo Supreme by hand, I can quickly recover my images using any type of criteria saved in my files
May 16, 2018
catherine c.
Fotógrafo
March 10, 2018

“Best Photo management Software”

OverallI like how it has made me more organized in my work
Proseasy to use, useful, for those photographers who have tons of files and little time to store, categorize and among others, it helps a lot to the photographer and to all the people
Cons It may be a bit difficult for some people to become familiar with the program, but it is still worth the product because it is excellent
March 10, 2018
LINDOLFO S.
ANALISTA DE GESTIÓN Y PANELISTA
June 13, 2018

“CATEGORIZE YOUR PHOTOS”

ProsIt is a very practical and simple tool that has a basic edition that I use for my work images because it allows me to personalize my photos, categorize them, add tags to place them easily, it is intuitive and it avoids loading duplicate images, I can easily select the images I need since in addition to being categorized, this photo editor has thumbnail images and previews.
ConsIt is an application that has the particularity of requiring practices to know the program and use it optimally
June 13, 2018
Ana S.
DOCENTE
April 18, 2018

“The best file software and image editing”

ProsExcellent photo editor, easy to use that allows me to customize my photos, categorize them, add tags and easily locate them accessible from different laptops. Organize files by dates and camera name
ConsIt is an application that despite having an easy-to-use interface, requires practices to become familiar with the program
April 18, 2018
Brian J.
Independent contractor
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 30, 2019

“Cool product”

OverallMy overall experience was really great. I can't think of another product I'd rather use for this.
ProsI think the makers really took time to make this product do exactly what it says it will. No frills just easy to work with.
ConsMaybe the look could use some help but overall I found this product to be exactly what I wanted it to be.
September 30, 2019
Michael H.
February 9, 2018

“You need this if you have tons of pictures”

ProsWith lots of pictures you can categorize and search quickly to find the pictures you need for a brochure or presentation etc
February 9, 2018
ZULAY DEL CARMEN H.
PROFESORA DE EDUCACIÓN PREESCOLAR
July 4, 2018

“Organization for my photos”

OverallEdition and organization of photos.
ProsIn my work as a teacher I must take many photographs of events, promotions, events, closing projects, commemoration of ephemeris, among others, that we do with our students. With photo supreme I can edit and organize my photographs and access them in a fast and efficient way.
ConsUntil this moment I only find positive aspects in this software. It is very helpful to organize my photos.
July 4, 2018
Jose A.
Ayudante Tecnico del Departamento de Informatica
April 30, 2018

“ Good editor and photo organizer.”

ProsIt is a very practical and easy to use tool that allows me to catalog my photos using labels and a basic edition as clipping, in addition to detecting duplicate images so I avoid saving images already stored.
ConsAt the beginning it is a little complicated while the adaptation process is fulfilled after learning and exploiting the tools offered by the software is very easy to use so I do not see any inconveniences in this program.
HENRRY JOSÉ G.
DOCENTE
May 12, 2018

“Great photo organizer”

OverallExcellent organizer and categorizer of photos.
ProsPhoto Supreme allows me to organize and categorize my photographs according to different criteria. It is a very functional and easy to use tool. It gives me some options to edit my photos. It has a trial version.
ConsI really do not find anything negative in this software. I think it's a good application. It's a great help.
May 12, 2018
Paul W.
Creative consultant
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
July 28, 2017

“Metadata management at it's finest”

Overallsetting keyword and accessing data.
ProsAccessing and editing are great with this. Managing the data across programs too search and access makes it easy for me.
ConsThe initial learning curve if new. Although I am a small enterprise, having a part timer get familiar takes a short time but not a lot. It is more precise in the formatting but someone unfamiliar may take longer to get comfortable with this.
July 28, 2017
Star H.
Photographer
July 30, 2019

“Photo Supreme”

ProsI like grouping my photos according to locations, names, and shoot types using Photo Supreme. The level of organization this software provides is over the top. The app is easy to use and fast. I did some minor edits of my photographs, and shared them directly from the software.
ConsI have complaints about this software at this time.
July 30, 2019
October 19, 2018

“Great tool for categorizing photos”

ProsI use this tool for grouping my photos before giving them to my clients as it allows me to do it very quickly. Also, you can retouch and edits your photos here, but I prefer other programs for this purpose.
ConsIt's complicated in use when you're a beginner, but this happens almost with every program.
October 19, 2018
Solmarys C.
pasante
June 26, 2018

“The best tool to categorize my photos.”

ProsAs every girl I love photos and with this application I can finally keep my photos neat and well categorized, I have used it without any mishap, it is super simple.
ConsIt allows me to organize and to be able to find the photographs that I want easier, and I can customize them to my liking, I simply do not have anything against it.
June 26, 2018
Victoria M.
College professor
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
May 3, 2018

“Good editor, easy and simple to use ”

Prosis an excellent tool for the basic edition of my photos that allows me to store them in different categories, which facilitates your search
ConsAt first it may be a bit difficult for some people to become familiar with the program, but it is still worth the software because it is excellent.
May 3, 2018
Edward Q.
February 2, 2017

“This is the best app in the world I mean software who cares nobody”

OverallThis is the best Photoshop editing in the world you can do many of the things in customisations everybody should get this to post things on Facebook
February 2, 2017
Marcus D.
Information Tech
February 8, 2018

“Finding Photos made easy”

ProsOf course I take a bunch of pics so the best thing about this is I can find any photo i want in no time. This is perfect
ConsWhats not to like about this. Finding photos and putting them in order made easy.. NOTHING about this software is bad
February 8, 2018
Christopher S.
Independent Distributor
Construction, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 23, 2019

“Create great image content ”

OverallIt was an upgrade from my old software .
ProsSo many options to choose from easily export to ad campaighns also added new images to socialmedia posts.
ConsIn order to get the most out of this software I had to spend more time learning how to deploy different functions anbd applications .
January 23, 2019