Elastic Ratings

Overall

About Elastic

Used by The North Face, Oakley, Hurley and other brands, Elastic is the most complete B2B platform available on the market, taking care of all your Sales Process needs and creating a brand differentiating experience for both reps and dealers. The Elastic solution features include a Digital/Custom Catalog Builder, Online Order Entry with live ATS and ERP integration, OrdeVisual Assortment Planning and White Boarding tools. It also leverages your Marketing Assets to make it feel like your B2C site Learn more about Elastic

Tim S.
Sales Rep
July 19, 2017

“Very easy and intuitive to use to place pre-season, and fill-in orders.”

OverallThe ability to create and tailer pre-season or fill-in orders, quickly and efficiently! As well as lay out the buy to merchandise and share the catalogs with dealers or other buyers to get the best and quickest feedback possible.
ProsThe ability to create and lay out the order, I can see everything that I am ordering. If I really feel up to it, I can merchandise using whiteboard. This tool alone is a huge help. The software is the easiest and cleanest software out of all the B2B software offerings currently. I love that I can quickly place more orders, as well as check inventory without having to go through the hassle that other systems provide.
ConsNot being able to fully utilize this software on mobile OS, and the quirkiness with Safari. Other than that, I have no complaints
July 19, 2017
Katie W.
Partner
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Elastic Review”

OverallA big benefit of this suite is that it empowers my customers to see inventory, problem solve, and place orders with out me being involved at every level of the transaction.
ProsThe elastic suite has greatly streamlined my business process allowing me more time to focus on important money-making opportunities. What used to take hours, now that minutes.
ConsIt took a few days to learn how to navigate....I did not feel like the controls and menus were very intuitive. However, after about a week of use, I fly around the software with ease. I wish that the reporting functionalities were a bit more robust.
March 5, 2019
David B.
Devops engineer
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 22, 2019

“great logging and monitoring stack”

OverallOverall experience is great. Looking forward to increasing it's use
Proscentralizes logging and monitoring showing for correlation, making it easier to resolve complex issues
ConsTakes some time to set up, but otherwise it's a great product. Colors for dark mode are a little more on the Easter color scheme
August 22, 2019
Krista M.
Global IT Project Manager
July 11, 2017

“Love the site and the people”

ProsWorking with the Elastic/PlumRiver team. And ease of use...very intuitive. For improvements, the team is very open to suggestions.
ConsThe data flow process (getting data from us to them) has several touch points which increase risk for failure along the way
July 11, 2017
Michael H.
Lead Software Engineer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“Elastic is fantastic!”

ProsElastic has a plethora of products to help monitor ops and apps. Pricing, integration and implementation are easy!
ConsThere isn't much I've found to not like. Everything is great about their product!
January 25, 2019
Rossana M.
college student
May 7, 2018

“This software of Elastic is incredible”

ProsIt is easy to use, also very intuitive at the time of acquiring purchases from retailers. really worth its use and every time you can go discovering new things. He has created offices in various parts of the world, which makes it much more ideal. Since you have support wherever you are.
ConsNot being able to use all its interface effectively due to the lack of a wide range smart phone. It is unfortunate, since you feel the desire to continue exploring the software.
May 7, 2018
Marc C.
National Sales Manager
April 13, 2015

“The Elastic tool is a GAME CHANGER!”

OverallI love what the Elastic tool can do for me when I use it during sales presentations. Rather than expecting the buyers to retain all the information I'm throwing at them during our meetings I can simply click on the items they 'like' as we go thru the line and then send them a detailed report showing their assortment exactly as we discussed. I love the fact that they are looking at me, the product and are more engaged overall during our time together rather than staring down at a catalog scribbling notes. It has directly resulted in larger PO's, better overall assortments for their stores, and greatly decreased the lag time in-between me presenting our line and them turning in their final purchase orders.
April 13, 2015
Alison S.
Manager, B2B & B2C
June 5, 2014

“SPYN Review”

OverallWe've come a long way since the early days of desktop - the functionality is currently at a level where we feel comfortable in just focusing on stabilizing the product. A few little anomalies still to be ironed out. Customer Service response times could be improved as could communication but we have a plan in place and with our longstanding relationship I'm sure that we're on the right path there. SPYN is an amazing tool and the fact we are going to run it out to Europe for use this upcoming season is a good indication as to how far we have come with the product. Highlights include: * Intuitive platform * Great User-interface * Displays the product extremely well * Order Recap Report is fabulous * Custom catalog is phenomenal
June 5, 2014
RJ D.
May 11, 2016

“Elastic has solved our B2B needs by combining visual presentation and easy order entry. ”

OverallElastic provides a stunning visual presentation of our product throughout the entire software. As a replacement catalog Elastic can visualize the product and communicate changes much more efficient than a classic catalog. As a preseason planning tool Elastic builds beautiful white boards to help our customers and reps merchandise and plan their business in a efficient and effective way. As an order writer Elastic is simple, intuitive and efficient. Reps and dealers have adopted this part of the tool in a huge way for us. Elastic fits the needs perfectly of our business throughout all phases of the selling process.
May 11, 2016
giles p.
Commercial Director
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees
July 12, 2017

“A step up from the competition”

OverallImpressive presentation to retailers, flexibility with product updates/ changes, color merchandising, link to Navision, helps our customers save time and for us to streamline the business of selling
ProsVery intuitive to use, the whiteboards are really impressive, easy to update the pages too. The filters and opportunity to add marketing elements are good. We interviewed Nublue and Aworkbook and Elastic is a much stronger proposition
ConsWe had to do a number of bespoke changes to the platform when we thought that other brands would have ironed out some of the technical issues.
July 12, 2017
Patrick F.
June 9, 2014

“Elastic”

OverallElastic offers a solid and reliable merchandising and e-catalog platform. The service and support for the product is also high level. I enjoy working with the Elastic team on their tool and I recommend them to others looking for this type of solution.
June 9, 2014
Avis Y.
GTM Marketing Manager
July 18, 2014

“Very good digital workbook tools”

OverallVery good digital workbook tools for us, very good service and support from Elastic!
July 18, 2014