Association & Chamber Software Ratings

Overall

About Association & Chamber Software

Optimize your member engagement and increase your team's efficiency with powerful membership management features. Unlock new paths for growth and collect membership dues with a first-class Association & Chamber Software that consolidates all of your operations in one place. Strengthen community relationships with an integrated solution that provides deep insights so you can maximize engagement. What's more, it comes with two free mobile apps built-in - one for you, and one for your community. Learn more about Association & Chamber Software

Edward O.
President & CEO
July 18, 2019

“Modern Cloud Software for Membership Driven Organizations”

OverallMy overall experience has been extremely pleasing and time saving. Time is of the essence and we need to work fast in today's business environment, Eventbank allows me to save time and get things done much quicker due to the fact that many features of running a day-to-day business are built into one portal.
ProsMany great features under one umbrella. From CRM, Event Management, Social Engagement, Email Marketing Campaigns, Invoicing, Membership Management & Financing, this software enables you run your business effectively and efficiently. Additionally, Eventbank designs and maintains our primary website which provides members and users with a high end look and feel.
ConsMy dislikes are minor (i.e. more member to member engagement features)
July 18, 2019
Brecht T.
Deputy General Manager
11-50 employees
October 17, 2017

“Excellent All-in-One Platform to manage Events, Memberships, CRM, Email Marketing and Finance”

ProsAs an active Chamber of Commerce, we were looking for something that would enable us (and improve) to manage our events, members, email campaigns, CRM, collect payments and be user-friendly at the same time. We wanted to replace several out-dated technologies and instead use one software for our internal operations. It also happened that at the same time we were looking for a new website solution and EventBank was in the process of launching a new solution for Chambers of Commerce. This resulted in a new (mobile compatible) website that was delivered within 4 days against a competitive price and at the same time easy to use and manage. The support we received all our three chapters across China was very well starting with personal kick-off calls, following online webinars and a good FAQ section. Once you have a look at the platform everything becomes easy. Best part for me as Deputy General Manager is easy set-up of roles & permissions to manage and restrict access to certain pages for temporary staff and some of our interns. Also, our members can now update their information and manage their own profiles. Creating Events has never been easier with Members now being able to sign up online and pay for the event using their preferred method. Personally, I am also a fan of the EventBank Manager mobile app. Easy to monitor sign ups for events, membership renewals, email campaigns and check in attendees on spot.
ConsEventBank's all-in-one platform has few shortcomings that I can think about and it has meet our expectations. We are looking forward to the new products features that are being released in the (near) future.
October 17, 2017
Marcel E.
Director, Community Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
October 16, 2019

“Simply idiot proof and ready to deploy without too much hassle”

OverallWe are very pleased with simplicity of it. We rarely spend time training as most users simply "get it". Its simple and fast out-of-the-box solution . We now have 4 accounts running this software
ProsI can create an event in 10 minutes , have the webpage out and create collateral. I can update anything all the way to the delegate app onsite in a few simple steps. We moved a few hundred members into the cloud which was relatively simple, and memebrs love the ease with the member app and the profile. Payment option are localized based on country I can assign navigation languages etc. I can assign a client to administer a section of the membership or a specific event.
ConsMulti currency management is not very friendly. During setup. I cannot correct some historical items Some limitations with regards to registration setup for multiple events segments such as dinners post tours that needs to be overcome
October 16, 2019
Antonette M.
Communications & Content Manager
International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Solid Chamber Management Software”

OverallOverall, the experience with EventBank has been largely positive and we hope that EventBank continues to listen to customer feedback and comments in order to facilitate continuous product development.
ProsThe software focuses on providing many of the functions that a chamber of commerce requires, especially for events management and CRM.
ConsWhile EventBank provides for many of the chamber's needs, one of the challenges has been certain levels of customization, such as for the finance module, in order to comply with local laws.
August 27, 2019
Entertainment, Self-employed
June 28, 2019

“I got through my first event and realized I needed a different platform once completed ”

OverallMy overall experience was much better than my previous with using other softwares my only gripe was what i mentioned above. If those 4 issues can be fixed then I'd say it's a great platform but for now I'm going to be finding another option.
ProsIt was easy to set up the registration page and ticket options. Somewhat customizable. Check in was standard. Reporting is descent, can download excel spreadsheets for specific ticket types.
Cons1. The top con on my list would be the payout process. Being that my events function based on ticket sales it's important that I have access to funds more frequently then twice per month. Other ticketing systems will pay you out every few days. I ran in to an issue where I needed to pay my instructors, venue and other staff but didn't have the funds available, so I had to front the money out of my own pocket. 2. The Finance Department is based in Asia therefore I would get replies regarding my concerns late in the evening rather than in the day during American business hours. 3. Ran in to some glitches with attendees not receiving their confirmations. 4. Couldn't figure out how to bring on team members to help check people in without revealing full financials. Volunteers or independent contracts hired shouldn't have the ability to view this info. Unless i missed something?

By EventBank on July 11, 2019
Thank you for your review and honest feedback. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at EventBank, and we are taking your review with the utmost seriousness and have already put in future updates and plan to improve customer experience with the product and services we provide. You'll be pleased to find that we do have an option available to create temporary profiles so that volunteers and independent contractors can check people in to events without having access to your entire account. In addition, we strive to consistently improve our software to make it more user-friendly as well as regular updates to our EventBank HelpDesk with new documentation, content, and tutorials on the EventBank platform. We have dedicated Customer Success Managers around the world, servicing all time zones, so that you are able to receive a response to your questions or concerns whenever you need. We sincerely hope that you'll consider using EventBank for your upcoming events again. Brian
June 28, 2019
Martina H.
Administrator & Ticketing Manager
April 24, 2018

“Eventbank were our ticketing partner for the 2018 St Patrick's Day Irish Ball ”

OverallThe software made the sale and management of tickets and financial reporting incredibly easy and straightforward.
ProsThe software was easy to use, provided up to date information, allowed for the creation of reports with detailed information and the Customer Support provided by Eventbank was great, all queries were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
ConsThe only con was the inability to create tickets for a full table as a back end user. This is an event specific con as creation of individual tickets is a very easy process

By EventBank on May 10, 2018
Thank you for such a nice review, Martina! We are so proud to be working with you for 3 years already. And as a valued customer, I have some good news to share with you - I have talked to our Product Team about your feedback and we are going to develop a feature to add group (table) registrations, so we can save you even more time when you organize the next Irish Ball!
April 24, 2018
Jeffers M.
Farming, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Getting better each day”

OverallHelping me by a click of a button to reach my members
Pros- I love this product's interface that's much easy to use by novices - I like the customization options, especially the drag-n-drop - The product is quite easy to move around - I love the versatility of the product - I love the tracking ability of emails
Cons- Am not able to send email to a member through right-clicking - Improve customizable payment options to allow a primary registrant to pay less for a secondary registrant - Limited RTF options when composing
August 6, 2019
James S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
March 16, 2017

“Putting the service in 'Platform as a Service' ”

OverallI've been working on implementing EventBank as the primary platform to organize, manage, and execute group exercise events for FitFam Shanghai - we're a very active and consistent fitness community and volunteer organization based in shanghai that organizes and runs completely free outdoor and some indoor workouts. The volume of workout 'events' that we do per week has increased drastically, and with EventBank we've been able to go from a rag-tag group of volunteers to a much more organized and efficient planning group. As a grassroots movement, this kind of tool is amazing and essential for us to be able to keep doing what we love, but do it better and better. The platform not only allows us to organize teams, plan events, and disseminate information to our community in a much more efficient and organized fashion - it's allowing us to finally put together data on how large our community actually is, who our core participants are, and their motivations for coming out to exercise with us. Our organization really emphasizes the idea and practice of community, including when deciding which partners and sponsors we choose to work with. EventBank is an excellent partner for us in that regard because of the support and technical teams behind it. We feel very strongly that we aren't simply using their platform, but that we're working with a team that is both part of and supporting our community. While the platform hasn't been without some minor bugs/issues, the responsiveness of the support and technical teams to every issue is amazing, and the speed with I'm seeing issues be responded to and resolved is superb.
ProsIt's functions are very apt to fulfill many needs of our organization, and the team responsiveness is great.
ConsThere are minor issues with some of the registration functions.
Graham N.
Communications Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 7, 2017

“Very effective platform, with more to come”

OverallEventBank has some excellent features that make the chamber's work much easier. Their background is with events, and their platform provides a lot of features to help make the set-up, promotion and registration easier for us and the participants. For me, the e-newsletter system stands out - it used to take us weeks to put together a new email newsletter, but now we can do it in an afternoon. It also helps us collect a lot of data about the effectiveness of campaigns. Database management has been the biggest struggle, but their customer service is very responsive and, despite some hiccups, it is now handling new memberships and renewals well. They are continuing to provide new features, and are very responsive to suggestions on how to improve their service, especially in extracting useful information from the database.
ProsThe look and feel, and the potential to manipulate the data.
ConsIt has been a struggle to iron out the complications in the CRM, but it gets better all the time.
Recommendations to other buyersIt offers a lot of functionality, and they add a lot of functionality, so you'll need to keep playing with it to understand all that it can do.
Aisling M.
Media and Communications Manager
March 7, 2017

“Good vision, good care of customers, good product”

OverallI have been using EventBank for over 1 year. I appreciate that they listen to customers and release updates in line with suggestions they have received. Their support team has an incredibly fast response time, and always has a great answer or solution to my problem. UX is great - very simple interface and easy to understand. Love that it's trilingual. There are a lot of great little features you can discover if you take time to really explore the tool. Still waiting on more HTML capabilities - this tool is great for teams without web design experience as it's incredibly easy to make a very professional looking event page, eDM campaigns, and easy to receive and track money. However, I wouldn't mind some more sophisticated tools for my own personal reasons. This update is meant to be released soon, and I look forward to it. All in all, I would recommend EventBank to my next organization as an events and mailing list management tool.
ProsUX, Ease of use
ConsNo HTML functions
Recommendations to other buyersIf you really can't figure out how to accomplish what you want with this product, ask the support team. They're really helpful.
Williams N.
Volunteer
January 22, 2019

“A happy upgrade - an even better improvement”

ProsOne of the most refreshing elements of Eventbank is its interface. A large step up from our previous CRM and Event Management systems, Eventbank has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate - either through exploring by yourself or through the help of their tutorial videos. Furthermore, in the CRM module, individual contacts and companies are seperated for easy access, and the Member companies are contained in another module of the CRM. The events module is easy to use, creating events within minutes with direct connectability to the campaigns module. The in-built support mechanism is a handy tool in Eventbank which allows you to ask for support in a convenient manner without having to email the support team directly. Eventbank support team reply very quickly, aiming to resolve any issue we have had as soon as possible.
ConsSome of the features unfortunately we have been unable to use due to legal requirements in our jurisdiction - including to our chagrin, the invoicing feature. While it is near impossible to find software that is going to meet exactly every need of every organisation without creating a custom-made solution, Eventbank is open to suggestions and their team have been very supportive and happy to take on board any suggestions or needs that we have had.
January 22, 2019
Vy V.
Community Manager
April 18, 2018

“All in One Event management system for our community”

ProsWe use the platform for 35+ events a week across 2 cities and at present we manage over 4000+ members. In the last year we created over 1000+ workouts/ meetings/ social gatherings for FitFam, we would not be able to manage our community effectively without this platform. We are able to easily set up events for our community to access and register for, regardless of indoor or outdoor sessions and numbers allowed. Easy administration for efficient review, publishing, check in process. EventBank works seamlessly along side our other information platforms, giving us more visibility.
ConsWe created a 'how - to - use' PDF for our community to easily use the platform as we had users downloading the managers app instead of the users app.
April 18, 2018
Laurine B.
Marketing Coordinator
April 17, 2019

“Good all-in-one platform for social organization”

Pros She Loves Tech is a global platform committed to empower women in tech. We were looking for a software that would help use manage our events, CRM and mail marketing. Thanks to our partnership with Event Bank, we benefit from an easy to use all-in-one platform. The events module and the mail marketing are very straightforward which enabled us to be more efficient in our work. That's something that matters a lot for us! As a small team, we couldn't afford to waste time working with out-dated technologies and Event Bank provided what we needed. We would also like to highlight the great job done by the support team that demonstrated its fast responsiveness to satisfy our queries. We are looking to collaborate more with EventBank soon.
ConsWe encountered minor bugs while using the registration and mail marketing functions.
April 17, 2019
Matthieu B.
Regional Manager
March 10, 2017

“Productive now that we have Eventbank”

OverallWe have tried many "popular" services in China to sell tickets to our events and it is clear that they don't know their industry. Eventbank clearly made the effort to think from an organiser's perspective rather than click bait standpoint (or least effort required). With Eventbank, I can onboard new organisers smoothly and delegate them exactly the rights I want. It's simple to create personalised and professional designs for our event pages. Sharing on social media and their payment methods are all smooth and straightforward. The customer support is on top of things and answer with care. I have suggested to improve the analytics and other small features, I am confident they will think it through and develop if it makes sense. I would seriously be unhappy and lose productivity if I had to opt out of Eventbank.
ProsWith Eventbank, I can onboard new organisers smoothly and delegate them exactly the rights I want. It's simple to create personalised and professional designs for our event pages. Sharing on social media and their payment methods are all smooth and straightforward.
ConsThey could provide more analytics, drive some traffic from their own audience and offer more features to design their event pages.
Recommendations to other buyersGo for it, absolutely worth switching from the existing players in the market
March 10, 2017
Aaron S.
Marketing & Communications Manager
International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2019

“Ideal for Chambers and membership organisations”

OverallTook a while to get used to all the controls and features. Once familiar, is rather intuitive. Customer support has been very helpful throughout.
ProsEventBank has most of all the features that you'd need, and even the features you never thought you'd need. A good all in one CRM, event and comms platform.
ConsAutomated emails or notices being sent to our members without our control / ability to customise or prevent. Eg. When importing new members to company memberships. We need to be able to control this urgently.
August 7, 2019
Andrea R.
February 27, 2019

“EventBank as a great software for event management ”

OverallWe didn't use it as Membership Management Software
ProsVery intuitive to use. Offers many automatic functions like ticket sale, payment and confirmation, as well as email reminders to participants. Offers diverse design templates and functionalities that can be customised. Great customer service. Served us not only for organising the event but also for promoting the event through detailed event descriptions, speaker bios, sponsor page. Offers an app for both event managers as well as participants. Very easy to track and manage ticket sales and registration lists.
ConsWe used EventBank with an umbrella page for a complex series of 11 events in 8 days and 8 different venues. The complexity tested the limits of the software in terms of flexibility and customization. Not possible to show more than one venue. Also, not possible to link iCalendar to specific event but only to entire 8 days nor to disable this function. However, this degree of complexity is certainly an exception for events managed by EventBank software.
February 27, 2019
Paige J.
Event Sales Manager
Hospitality, 10,001+ employees
May 15, 2018

“Easy-to-use event management tool with great support”

OverallEfficiency, happy attendees, professional look.
ProsWe use EventBank's event management software for all of our large events at Kempinski. It is very intuitive and easy-to-use, and we can create great looking professional event websites with registration, payments, community features, and other information we need to display. QR Code Check-ins with the Manager App are super-fast. Great thing is also that we have a dedicated Customer Success Manager and she helps us with all the questions and queries in a timely manner.
ConsOur event pages are bi-lingual - both English and Chinese, and sometimes the Chinese version of the website is not super intuitive.
May 15, 2018
Anna R.
General Manager
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“Great tool for Chambers of Commerce”

OverallOur Chamber has been using Eventbank for almost 2 years now and we are able to provide a much more professional service to our Members and to keep better track of new leads and our guests. We are overall very satisfied with the service.
ProsIt is an all-in-one software: Events Management, Membership Management, Database recording
ConsAutomatic messaging should be more customizable.
October 3, 2018
Steven P.
Executive Director
March 14, 2017

“Eventbank- great for Membership organizations”

OverallA reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use
ProsIt is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking
ConsIt is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are a chamber of commerce or a membership and event based organization this is a great choice
March 14, 2017
Evander W.
Administrator & Assistant to President
November 10, 2017

“Data-based. Functional. Fast. Ads easy to be published. First choice for setting RSVP of events.”

OverallEasy to use. I have got the connection with prospective members and thus i can better build cooperation with them.
ProsI mainly use EventBank to set up events registration whenever my organization organises any external/sometimes internal events. So, my comments in this survey are all based on my experience on this feature, I know there are many other features including CRM etc though. It's pretty easy to use EventBank to promote events via mailings and set up RSVP. Also, I have found it convenient to check in guests onsite to verify their registration. Also, the EventBank supports several languages and meanwhile it works fast in China, unlike some international survey apps working slowly in China or Chinese apps without an English version.
ConsSometimes, I get confused about the two EventBank websites -.com and .cn because they both have English home pages while my administrator account is only valid in one website. So, upon logging in a new device on which where the right website is not saved as a bookmark, I have to try both sites to log in successfully. I think it would be even better if there are more styles to choose from in the publishing events page?
November 10, 2017
Adity D.
Research Assistant
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2019

“Best tool for event management”

ProsVery ease to use for all the components in event management.
ConsFew more features could be added in the future.
August 22, 2019
S A Kumari D.
Senior Admin Executive
March 27, 2019

“User friendly platform.”

ProsMembers can edit there details directly instead of sending it to us, online registration is also being done. Membership has increased.
ConsOur finance department wants a specific tax invoice, which is not available in the platform. It would be good if that is looked into.
March 27, 2019
Mohanraj S.
Membership Manager
International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2017

“Robust, reliable and user friendly.”

ProsCampaign and Event management features are absolutely easy to use with ready templates. Dashboard & filter features are also useful for real time analysis.
ConsThe support provided is limited.No training document /video provided. Users have to contact the support manager for answers on "how to ". The payment gateway for Credit Card payment is hefty

By EventBank on June 21, 2017
Hi Mohan, Thank you for submitting the review and for your honest feedback. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, thus your comment about our Customer Support has surprised us and we don't take it lightly. I think you might be not aware of our extensive, easy-to-use Helpdesk where we have on-boarding and support materials together with on-demand videos and how-to articles with more training materials coming out soon! Contact our Customer Success Team for the access. Hope this helps. Best regards, Oliver
June 19, 2017
Papatsorn K.
Event manager
February 7, 2018

“As a chamber of commerce, EventBank really helps us moving forward, especially with its application.”

ProsEasy to use. It links CRM with event managment, membership and broadcast platform, making members tracking become easier and lessen double tasks in the past when the mentioned 3 platform are seperate softwares.
ConsThere are too many notifications sending out when adjustment/update has been made. We prefer to disturb our members as little as possible.
February 7, 2018
Icu M.
Membership Coordinator
June 4, 2018

“We are happy with the improvement the team has made to facilitate our organisation needs ”

OverallHaving a smart data and easier facility to manage the event registration and campaign
ProsWe so far really appreciate Its feature for easy registration flow. Thus, we can manage better our event
ConsInterface of membership. It would be better if the platform could facilitate easier way to preview the corporate members too.
June 4, 2018
Mohan R.
Sr.Vice Chairman
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2019

“A complete End to end events and membership management platform ”

OverallWhat is most important for all enterprise software to succeed is the team and hand holding. By far, that remains the most crucial success factor for any large scale deployment of the best of the best ERP or CRM or any software tool for that matter and that remains the key attribute of Event bank. The passionate team members coupled with flawless execution of onboarding a client and hand holding them end to end.
Pros- Ease of Use - Slick UX - Responsive design - Native app - Everything in one place for managing an association viz. Memberships, events, finance, mailing list. - You dont have to have the headache of managing several platforms viz. mailchimp, a CRM and an ERP module with disjoined data which makes no sense.
ConsSInce we haven't seen anything as compelling and all encompassing as this, I'am finding it a little hard to list the cons. That siad, I guess an easier and robust payment gateway would have certainly been of great help.
March 19, 2019
Raphaela M.
Community Manager
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 12, 2019

“Excellent Event Management Tool”

OverallDefinitely recommendable. I was able to do lead generation, creation of report is made possible to justify post event reports.
ProsEasy setup and user friendly. I was able to use the tool upfront prior to on-boarding. The fact that it can be shared to social media sites makes it even more helpful to create leads for events. Forecasting expected attendees prior to the event within 3days before the date was exemplerary.
ConsDownside would be that it has bug issues during the time I was using it. But hopefully was fixed, other than that it was excellent.
August 12, 2019
Rachel C.
March 8, 2017

“Empower Your Events with Eventbank ”

OverallAs an organizer of numerous events every year, we have used the Eventbank for more than a year and really like it. It is a true breakthrough app which greatly improves the efficiency of the whole team. By providing many ready-to-use templates, the software allows us to plan and promote our events online over in a short time. It also offers all important information attendees need weeks and months ahead of the events, such as schedules, maps, contact persons, speakers bios, and more. Meanwhile, the mobile Eventbank Manager is often used as a supplement to the online event management platforms. It makes it possible for every team members to keep updated the event progress and manage the event anytime and anywhere. It is definitely worthy to have a try!
ProsEasy-to-use Templates, Online Payment, Management Android/IOS Apps, Email Campaigns.
ConsLevel of Customization.
March 8, 2017
Ely Boy E.
Brand Strategist
Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2019

“PR Congress”

OverallA highly functional platform that solves pre-event woes.
ProsIts drag and drop functionality saved us a lot of time and effort. It's technically a one-stop-shop. From website development to communication dissemination and from ticketing and payment system down to event registration, Eventbank solved a lot of pre-event woes.
ConsIt's drag and drop functionality is also its weakness as it limits users' ability to design the emailers and website they way they need it to be.
October 4, 2019
Elisa S.
Marketing Manager
April 17, 2018

“Organizing our events is much faster ”

ProsIt's very easy to create events and we can do it all just using EventBank- we don't need other solutions as email marketing and Crm are all included. While it used to take us few days to create events pages, send out emails and collect registrations, it only takes few minutes now. We can also duplicate our regular events easily.
ConsFrench language and support in French language would be nice to have, but so far we managed. Other than that no cons.
April 17, 2018
Jenneffer C.
Program associate
Research, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2019

“Highly recommended ”

OverallOur company is delighted to share that we made the right choice in switching to the Event Management Software.
ProsIt made the work convenient and well organized, as well as enables the user to track target opportunities.
ConsI don't think there's something I like least as everything is useful.
October 5, 2019
Cristina Marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy
11-50 employees
May 30, 2018

“The event is large or very small? with EventBank it does not matter. ”

OverallI study it with my students as a tool of knowledge in the subject Management and Organization of Events of the Hospitality Career of my university.
ProsIt makes it very quick and easy to sell tickets for an event, as well as the creation and consultation of the financial reports that are generated from those sales. It is versatile, because it can be used in a large community of people, as well as in a small community and even in different events simultaneously. It's great.
ConsI am studying it with my students and I still have not found any aspect that can be said is not suitable.
May 30, 2018
Wen Kong C.
Events Services, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2019

“Event bank does events and more”

OverallEasily manage our membership database and events. This is how it shd be!
ProsEasy to use, feature rich. More than enough to handle most events
ConsMembership renewal can only be set up as events, which is not the most convenient way
October 3, 2019
andrea v.
Business development
June 13, 2017

“Membership-based CRM with a lot of customization options”

Pros It has a lot of different features that you can customize according to the need of your organization so that it can fit different purposes (event management, membership management, CRM, email marketing)
ConsSome minor things, but those are always improved with the help of Customer Success Team
June 13, 2017
Marian D.
June 27, 2017

“Perfectly fits China market. All-in-one solution for CRM, email marketing and event management.”

ProsEvent management, CRM, email marketing, engagement solution, event website builder, mobile check-in, most popular online payments, integration with WeChat.
ConsSo far so good. Overall experience is great. Some event website and email marketing templates can be improved.
June 27, 2017
Shawna Z.
April 5, 2017

“Great event software”

OverallNice event software. I had very good experience of using Eventbank for about a year now. It helps to manage the events and registrations easily. The staff is also great - whenever you had a question, they just happily offered to help. Great team!
ProsEasy to access attendee, speaker, sponsor, and other details thanks to integrated CRM. Registrations and their tracking are customizable and working seamlessly too.
ConsJust some small details - like the map of the location of the event sometimes wasn't displaying properly.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it out!
April 5, 2017
Stewart P.
Community Team
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“Helping us to build our new community!”

ProsWe recently launched our organization and didn't have a dedicated website, resources, or team in place as the launch event was quickly approaching. EventBank was able to help us in all of these areas with their all-in-one platform. I like the fact that I can easily sort by who actually checked into the event and follow-up accordingly once the event is over. In addition, the event pages look great which really helps for an organization like ours that doesn't have a website yet. This platform has been critical for us in building our community, I can't imagine how we would have been able to track and manage the necessary information without EventBank. Lastly, the customer support has been amazing! I have been extremely comfortable using this software knowing that the support/CS team is there every step of the way.
ConsYet to encounter anything negative from the platform
July 22, 2019
Pamela G.
Communications & Administration Director
July 10, 2019

“Using EventBank Resource”

OverallThe membership management software allow makes it easy to track a members payments, activities, contact details and market to a member.
ProsIt's really easy to use makes you feel like an expert.
ConsI have not had any issues with the resource to like anything least about it.
July 10, 2019
Madeleine M.
Events Manager
June 28, 2017

“Eventbank is the best all-in-one solution! EB has amazing features like CRM, Event Management, etc.”

Pros1. It is very easy to use 2. The feature to send out campaigns is awesome 3. Language options in Mandarin, English and Spanish 4. Available on Mobile Phone (Apps) 5. Checking In Attendees during events are super convenient, scanning QR codes, search by names, etc.
ConsSometimes the detailed information of the checking in status isn't synchronize. So it creates confusion on how many people have actually checked-in or not.
June 28, 2017
Kimberly B.
Events and Communication Manager
November 8, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsUser-friendly. The sections like workflow manager are well organized. You can easily sort out things using Eventbank.
ConsJust the frequent update of the software but nothing big.
November 8, 2018
Kassy P.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2019

“Management within fingertips”

ProsIt's all around ease and integration. And, everything is functional and easy to plug and play details
ConsWebsite design needs a little bit more beautification but minor feedback :)
September 13, 2019
Tanya K.
April 2, 2018

“EventBank helps us run our events more efficiently.”

ProsEventBank event management platform allowed us to be more efficient in distributing information about our events, approving attendees and streamlining the check-in process during the event. The CRM function is a convenient way to manage our email database and structure communication campaigns.
ConsWe are satisfied with the EventBank features we utilize at the moment - there are no specific "cons" that come to mind so far.
April 2, 2018
Olivia M.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
December 19, 2017

“It helps the way we engage with our guests and saves us more time with check-in”

Pros-great team behind customer service -good support from the finance team -one of the best event management apps out there - time efficient when it comes to transferring payment to our bank account -makes check-in easier
ConsSome guests had problems when they tried to purchase their tickets. Some had trouble finding the ticket or with registering their full info.
Camden H.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
December 19, 2017

“A great event management app, CRM, membership-based management, etc. ”

Pros-One of the best all-in-one solution -Amazing features (CRM, membership management) -Super easy check-in process
Cons-There is one thing EventBank could improve on; marketing campaign. Our guests sometimes receive the email in their spam folders and we would have to ask them to check their email often. But looking forward to new updates in the future.
Carol C.
September 12, 2017

“EventBank is super helpful for our event. We would like to work with EventBank again in the future. ”

ProsThe process is smooth and easy to follow. Convinence for customers from everywhere. Check in process also easy.
ConsThere are some points may improve, 1. which coupons customers used, if we can track more details 2. some times people dont receive confirmation emails (not big deals) maybe its their email server problem 3. the wechat payment method didnt direct to wechat, just a qr code bit confuse
September 12, 2017
Carol R.
March 26, 2017

“Indispensable in China”

OverallYale Center Beijing hosted hundreds of events and managed tens and thousands of contacts using this platform. Better than Eventbrite for China because of its China-friendly functionalities. Nice interface and easy to use.
March 26, 2017
Karri K.
Executive Director
September 14, 2017

“This is truly an app for Chambers of Commerce”

Overallworking tool
ProsThe creators seem to know what is essential for a Chamber of Commerce. Posting events for example is very easy with the given templates and directions. Just the ease of use makes me happy. Simply an excellent tool for any chamber.
September 14, 2017
Margaret K.
Secretary General
March 16, 2017

“Great Platform easy to use especially for bilingual use”

OverallBeen using Eventbank's platform for event organization in China. It's been a great experience. The user interface is easy to navigate and they also made bilingual (EN/CN) very easy to manage. The China team has been very supportive in the whole process. Payment was also very smooth. QR code check-in was swift (especially everyone is used to QR code in China). We still need to learn to fully utilize the CRM functions. Would recommend it!
ProsUI is good; adapted to different markets (e.g. included WeChat, the most important social/mobile platform in China); easy to use
ConsNothing. It's all good so far :)
Recommendations to other buyersNothing at the moment. Good software needs to be smooth and easy to use. Eventbank is good that way.
Petros D.
Co-Founder
July 26, 2018

“Easy to set up, excellent customer service. Highly recommended for events/CRM strategy and more. ”

ProsIncredibly easy to use, both for our admin who created the event online but also for our staff at the check-in desk on the day of the event. Seamless and customizable excel sheets for attendees information makes CRM simple and enjoyable. Excellent user support and customer service- EventBank team members supported throughout the process of setting up the event, polite and helpful. Can't wait to use it again!
ConsNothing negative to say! This was our free trial, looking forward to using the software again in future events.
July 26, 2018
Stuart F.
Events Manager
April 16, 2018

“Good all-in-one platform for event professionals ”

ProsI found that it's really easy to design and build a custom event webpage. It's intuitive to use and requires very little training to get up and running. The email marketing functionality also makes it really easy to market and promote upcoming events, especially if you need a last minute push. It's also easy to add sub pages such as sponsors, partners and maps etc.
ConsI don't have many complaints about this platform but I would like to see more features designed to help encourage and increase event attendee engagement.
April 16, 2018