Team Dialer Ratings

Overall
4.7/5

About Team Dialer

ConnectLeader Team Dialer enables salespeople to consistently make over 125 dials and have between 7-10 live conversations per hour, on average. What typically took a day, can now be completed in just 1 hour! Team Dialer is able to deliver these results by seamlessly combining the efforts of our trained human dialing agents with our patented technology to substantially increase call volume and live conversations for your salespeople. Learn more about Team Dialer

Josh B.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
October 9, 2014

“ConnectLeader for B2B Solutions Inside Sales Teams”

OverallI've been using ConnectLeader for my inside sales team for the past 7 months. Overall, I am very pleased with the investment. In a B2B solutions world, it is VERY difficult to get leads on the phone. My inside team was struggling with making enough connections to meet their numbers. ConnectLeader has allowed them to increase their live connections with people by over 500%. Not surprisingly, their overall performance has gone up significantly since using ConnectLeader. The team at ConnectLeader has also been very helpful in proactively making sure we get the most out of our solution. I'm very pleased with the overall level of service. My only criticism at all is not really a criticism, but perhaps an opportunity for improvement. When using the service, you load a couple hundred (or more) leads into the system and they start dialing for you. When they get a connection, it immediately connects your sales rep. But there is no time for that sales rep to recognize the name and determine if they've had a previous conversation. So the rep really is limited to a set script. It would be that much more effective if there was some way to help the rep quickly recognize the connection and the recent history. Like I said, not really a criticism - just the nature of the service. But overall, ConnectLeader has achieved for us exactly what they promised. They connected us with our potential customer base.
James T.
Principal
October 8, 2014

“Broadleaf increases sales success with ConnectLeader”

OverallBroadleaf, a New England based VAR, has been using ConnectLeader for almost a year. We have been very pleased with the service. The ConnectLeader product has dramatically increased the productivity of our sales team. We are now able to reach out to significantly more prospects than we could before using the service. In addition, we have found the ConnectLeader team to be great to work with. They provided thorough training and the ConnectLeader support team is quick to address any concerns. We find that ConnectLeader is very flexible in allowing our salesteam to schedule sessions at the last minute. Finally, I would note that ConnectLeader's integration with Salesforce has made the solution an even greater fit for us.
October 8, 2014
Josh N.
September 16, 2014

“Connect Leader Gives Me My Days Back”

OverallOverall, I'm really impressed with the software. Great UI Very intuitive and easy to use On our hour long test session we did 145 dials and had 14 conversations. Only feedback would be slightly better visibility into what the agents are doing on your behalf, if there was a status to show not only that they were dialing a number but if they're on the phone with the receptionist or that they're dialing through the IVR, so I could see who's potentially closest to making a live connect. Connectleader was a pioneer in giving any sort of feedback so they're still ahead of the competitors but this would just be icing on the cake.
September 16, 2014
Trish G.
inside sales
October 5, 2016

“Amazing timesaving call software ”

OverallAs an inside sales person this software has helped me increase my productivity by 100%, It has helped me connect with the correct contact faster as well. no more going through gatekeepers.
October 5, 2016
Chad S.
Account Manager
November 6, 2014

“Don't Prospect Without It”

OverallCold calling is a waste of time without ConnectLeader. That's it. Plain and simple. Excellent technology; very easy to use; and we get great support from our account manager and the helpdesk.
November 6, 2014
Sarah B.
Client Solutions Manager
October 9, 2014

“Great Tool for Sales Teams”

OverallConnectLeader is a great tool for sales teams, or anyone who needs to make a large volume of calls, to increase productivity and outreach. The support is always helpful and responsive.