Apollo PT Practice Management Ratings

Overall

About Apollo PT Practice Management

All in one PT Software, Scheduling, Billing, EMR & Reports. Easy To Use. Mobile-enabled. Cash Practice supported. Use your existing clearinghouse. Free data import assistance. Apollo is a diverse, robust, and flexible cloud-based online practice management tool. It can be utilized and adopted by any sized Physical therapy practice, from a solo practitioner to a large health organization. Our aim is to connect, help and grow health providers using our cost-effective Cloud application. Learn more about Apollo PT Practice Management

Kristi B.
Physical Therapist
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 15, 2019

“Easy to use scheduling and billing software”

OverallOur executive has gone above and beyond on many occasions to answer questions we have had on Apollo's software. He helped our clinic transition from an in house biller on a monthly basis, to billing daily using Apollo. He and his staff made the transition as seamless as possible. Using Apollo has surpassed my expectations of using a billing service. We haven't used the EMR yet, so I cannot review that aspect of the software.
ProsThe program has been very easy to use so far. We are currently using it in our clinic for scheduling and billing. It has an easy learning curve and is very user friendly. It has been so helpful to have easy access from home or remote locations to change appointments, bill visits etc.
ConsThere are a few minor things I would like to see improved, such as a shorter way to get back to the main screen once you click on "exit" while billing. Also, it would be nice to be able to delete multiple appointments at once, instead of having to do them one at a time, such as when a patient is discharged from therapy early. Currently you can can delete a block of appointments only if they were scheduled that way. The few areas that could be improved are minor, and when we have asked questions before changes have been made to improve the software.
July 15, 2019
Kelly R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2019

“Apollo Review”

OverallNorth Woodward Rehab has been beyond pleased with all aspects of the software. The support team rep has gone above and beyond in helping us get set up and making the transition from our previous software (PTOS)/in-house billing to Apollo. He took me under his wing and guided me through the set up and never hesitates to answer any questions I/we might have. He also has great suggestions as far as reports that should be run daily, weekly, and monthly.
ProsVery user friendly, easy to navigate, like that I can see everything having to do with a patient from their dashboard and then easily get to a specific area from there, entering charges for a patient right from the schedule and "bill same as last time" extremely helpful/time saving, patients LOVE the bills and find them easy to understand compared to the bills generated from PTOS, reports are easy to understand
ConsWhen we make multiple appointments for a patient one at a time (in lieu of a series at once on the same days and times) if we need to delete them we have to delete one at a time and cannot delete all of them at once like you can if you made the appointments as a series. It would be nice if the delete the series button works on all appointments no matter how they were made
August 9, 2019
Erin B.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2017

“ FANTASTIC! Randy and his team did an awesome job in helping us transition! ”

OverallFreedom from small tasks that slowed us down. We have been able to streamline our clinic to be more efficient and less overhead costs.
ProsApollo has freed us from many small tasks there we were duplicating in the past. We can work easier and be more prepared when patients arrive. Educating our staff on how the entire system works together has significantly helped in decreasing errors and increasing payment processing. Apollo's staff is quick to help and resolve issues - a huge thank you!
ConsIt's not perfect, but what programs are? I would love to see transaction amounts zero out while in the patient transactions. My eyes are drawn to zero's, helping me know accounts have been finalized. The solution I have found, is looking at the patient billing statements - easier for me to see. Just my preference, and Apollo has a system that allows you to move around a couple of ways to view balances.
Amy S.
owner, PT
September 12, 2017

“For a PT who would rather be using paper records, it is a pretty user-friendly system.”

ProsIt is HIPAA secure. It is easy to use. We can speak to someone about difficulties fairly quickly. Customer support truly cares about the quality and takes our concerns seriously. It is easy for more than one PT to access information about a patient. Headings are now customizable.
ConsIt is difficult to see more than one day of patient record at a time. I cannot have more than one patient's record open at a time in the same browser. The spell check does not have medical/PT words. We cannot customize how to keep track of patients who stop coming in. The system logs me out too quickly. I don't get a warning that the system will log me out or an indication when the system has logged me out until I attempt to save something I am working on. The system doesn't save what is in the system when it does log me out.
Melissa H.
Physical Therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 23, 2017

“Very easy to use and great customer service”

OverallEase of use for a good price
ProsEase of use for small businesses. Very comprehensive program without a lot of extra stuff you have to scroll through to get to what you need. There is also great customer service. I have had a reply within a very short time for any needs I have.
ConsNo separate place to have a HEP sheet that is easy to view and fill out. You also can't print out a date range of receipts for the quick receipts.
September 23, 2017
Mary T.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2017

“Apollo is a great value for the price. And their customer service is amazing!”

ProsProduct is easy to use and has options to customize. Attentive, amazing customer service. I love that they include office staff at no additional cost (including the schedule and billing templates), and they do not nickel and dime you with additional products, you just pay based on how many therapists you have.
ConsSometimes the company makes changes and updates without notifying you ahead of time, which can be a little annoying.
Marc G.
Owner/ PT
September 12, 2017

“Quick and Easy set up and training, very user friendly. ”

OverallDaily ability to document patient notes, evals, and progress reports.
ProsQuick and easy set-up, great training, contemporary design which is modifiable. Everything is included in the basic package to get you going and for billing to be done in house if desired. Easy to add new users and no extra charge for a PTA to do documentation.
ConsI would like to have a better progress report page. I know some of the other EMR companies will have the previous objective measurements and tests flow through into the progress report and will show side by side the progress from the eval to the progress report.
Alison H.
PT/Owner
September 13, 2017

“After years of researching software for my PT office, I am so lucky to have found Apollo!”

OverallRapid billing, organization, less paper clutter, reports,,...
ProsApollo is extremely user-friendly. Its reasonable cost is a bonus. Apollo consists everything a physical therapy office is looking for including billing, software, scheduling.
September 13, 2017
Alison H.
September 12, 2018

“Vital for my practice”

ProsThis software is use friendly and is all inclusive.
ConsThere is not much to not like about this software.
September 12, 2018
Rachel M.
Office Manager/Billing Specialist
November 6, 2014

“Spectrum Therapy Center”

OverallWhen my company purchased Apollo we had no idea what the outcome would be however, we have been nothing but pleased and extremely happy with this software. Not only is the system very user friendly its presentation looks very appealing also. Randy and his IT staff are very knowledgeable, easy to contact, easy to talk to and eager to help. I have not had one single problem with Apollo and I don't plan to with how efficient they are. I am able to manage all patient information and bill right from the same software. Seeing as we are a therapy center our previous software did not give you these options. Anything and everything in Apollo can be customized to your office's needs. On a personal level, I have worked with Randy dealing with my local insurance companies that I par with. Randy and I don't even live in the same state and he managed to solve the problems. He will go above and beyond to make sure your office runs as smooth as ever. You can guarantee speedy response time and answers right away. If you or your office is looking for a software that is specific to their needs, professional, easy to follow and that lets you work with live people over the phone then Apollo Practice Management is the software for you.
November 6, 2014
Bob M.
September 17, 2017

“A very cusomizable platform; documentation take a while to figure out; billing is straightforward.”

OverallNo more charts
ProsFlexibility and responsiveness of the support team. They are frequently available within minutes, and will get back to you the same day.
ConsMedical records are a bit cumbersome. Although they are customizable, yo can't eliminate or consolidate a lot to the pages, so you end up creating work-arounds that are cumbersome also.
September 17, 2017
Lynne H.
March 12, 2015

“Wakefield Physical Therapy Associates”

OverallOur office is very happy with Apollo. The transition from our old program to this went very smoothly and we were able to get help immediately with any problems that arose. We never had an interruption with our billing which says alot about this software. We feel that it's relatively easy to get around the different screens for each patient.There is a report or list for anything you might need and if there isnt one there, they are willing to work with you and create one for your office. I especially like the fact that when I have a question or need help with something, I can get immediate attention. The new update is great; I think it's actually easier to read. The only screen we have a problem with is the transaction screen for the patients-we have a hard time with having to scroll up or down to see what each column is. Overall, we are extremely happy that we made the switch to Apollo for our office and would recommend it to other PT offices.

By Apollo Practice Management on March 12, 2015
Thank you Lynne, The transaction screen is being tweaked in the next release. I am sure you will find it easy to use soon.
March 12, 2015
Scott S.
Office manager
November 6, 2015

“Does everything we need. If there are issues, or other needs, support is very responsive.”

OverallWe have been using this software for years now. There were some issues early on, as new software tends to have, but the developers took our feedback seriously and were able to fix the issues, and change some features to be more user friendly. My 5 star rating for ease of use was not always the case. Today the product is solid. Changes are ongoing, to meet new industry standards, such as ICD-10, and improvements and additions based on user feedback, such as EMRs. If any issues result due to those, they are fixed promptly. The electronic scheduling remains my favorite part. We can quickly book patients. I've had some people mention it took 15 to 20 min longer to get 1 appointment at the MD office than it did to get a series of appointments with us. It's not the office staff slowing them down. That helps our company look good. Text/email reminders for appointments, as well as texts when appointments are booked, have also been popular with our patients. Being able to check that everyone scheduled has codes billed is a big plus.
November 6, 2015
Tina G.
Billing Manager
September 18, 2017

“Great system for scheduling but posting and reporting a bit difficult”

Overallprice! ease of conversion
ProsThe support is good, the price is excellent. The scheduling for the most part is very good, just wish we could have more custom types that we could get on a report. Customer service agent gives excellent support and call or email responses are quick. The electronic reminders (text & email) are an excellent feature.
Conspatient statements need a lot of work, reporting and search features need a lot of improvement. Patient statements are often not correct and changing bill responsibility is difficult. Wish we had the option to merge an account if a duplicate is entered in error. The telephone numbers do not print on the patient demographics page
Sandi E.
Physical Therapist, owner
January 4, 2018

“I have been a PT for 17 years and this was the worst experience that I ever had with an EMR system.”

ConsUnfortunately, I have nothing positive to say about Apollo. It appeared to be a complete EMR and billing system that was reasonably priced with unlimited support but all of that means nothing if you cannot use it. After being promised for over 6 months to set-up our clinic, there was always an excuse why it never happened. We paid for over 6 months and we were never able to use the software because their staff was never able to get our clinic up and running on Apollo. We spent hours on the phone with Randy and he never followed through with our requests, rather just empty promises that it would be completed. For instance, he was to transfer information from our previous EMR into Apollo (physician, insurance info, etc) and it never happened. He would say that he would do it that week and then we would call the next week and it not done or was only partially done with most information still missing.
January 4, 2018
Lisa L.
Owner/ Physcial Therapist
February 2, 2018

“Excellent! The support staff has been incredibly patient and helpful. Love the personal touch of this company”

ProsEasy to navigate and learn User friendly Customizable Amazing customer service Great value Love that we can pull up and use software from home
ConsWould like to be able to see, when appropriate, notes about a patient on the daily schedule without having to hover over name Would like to be able to print up a schedule
February 2, 2018
Gretchen M.
April 10, 2015

“Apollo product support is wonderful!!”

OverallThe software is inexpensive in comparison to other products on the market. It has the features that are necessary in a billing software. I can say that the support that I have gotten along the way has been phenomenal!! Randy is fun and easy to work with and is always willing to help when needed. It is certainly a process and Randy makes an effort to not overwhelm you in the beginning. He believes in a gradual learning curve. I think this has made it easier to learn overall. Randy brings his knowledge of the industry to the table and has given many helpful suggestions about other facets of the business that don't necessarily relate to the software.

By Apollo Practice Management on April 10, 2015
Thanks Gretchen, its been fun working with you too!
April 10, 2015
Dina B.
Administrative Assistant
June 1, 2015

“Easy to learn, easy to use and customer service is great.”

OverallPatient scheduling is seamless. Entering patient encounters is very user friendly and easy. Sending claims to insurance is quick and easy; claims rarely get rejected. Apollo keeps on top of new rules regarding sending claims so that I don't have to. Customer service returns calls/emails within 12-24 hours or less. It would be very beneficial if there were a specific method for posting refunds to patients and insurance companies. Posting insurance EOB's can be time consuming. My overall experience with Apollo has been positive. Randy goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure questions are answered and concerns are addressed.
June 1, 2015
Johanna R.
Owner, PT
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
January 30, 2018

“Good value for a great, easy to use product”

Pros- affordable - simple, easy to use - great customer support - no added costs/hidden fees - recorded training sessions for future use - quick responses to questions, corrections etc.
January 30, 2018
Adriana O.
Accounts Receivable
May 12, 2016

“Apollo is just wonderful! I would recommend this software to everyone!”

OverallWe are a physical therapy office who has been using Apollo for about 3 months. It is such a great system. Once you learn it you will wonder why you didn't get it sooner! They have great customer service. Every time I have a question, no matter how small, they are always willing to go above and beyond to help me out. Our previous software company was NEVER this helpful!!! So much information is literally at your fingertips with so many helpful reports. Best decision we ever made was getting the Apollo Practice Management software.
May 12, 2016
Laura W.
Physical therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 17, 2019

“Review”

ProsPatients being able to receive email appointment reminders
ConsBilling from Apple products is not user friendly
July 17, 2019