BrainCert E-Learning Platform Ratings

Overall

About BrainCert E-Learning Platform

A super easy and cloud-based social learning platform designed for instructors to create and sell highly interactive, themed, and blended courses online in minutes. A soup-to-nuts solution for students and instructors, BrainCert offers comprehensive tools to create (and take) online courses, tests, and live classes. Instructors can host live classes using our built-in HTML5 Virtual Classroom engaging with students located halfway around the world! Learn more about BrainCert E-Learning Platform

Shreya .
January 15, 2014

“Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features”

OverallBrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).
ProsBrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.
ConsNone so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.
January 15, 2014
Rahul J.
Developer
October 3, 2019

“Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review ”

OverallMe and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.
Pros1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.
Cons1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .
Mukesh S.
zOS Solutions Architect
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees

“Real Life Scenarios”

ProsI used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!
ConsVariability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.
darius c.
January 2, 2019

“Updated Review of Braincert”

OverallI am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!
ProsBraincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!
ConsI would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.
January 2, 2019
satisfied member .
February 5, 2014

“Wonderful service”

OverallIt is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control. Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.
ProsFrom an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.
ConsNot applicable
February 5, 2014
Jayendra P.
Architect
Computer Software, Self-employed
December 1, 2018

“Awesome platform to host courses and great support from tea”

OverallOverall, we have had a great experience using Braincert. We had continued exploring other options during the initial period to check for tools with features, but now have given up and pretty much happy with Braincert.
ProsOur group has been using this platform for 2 years and it has been great find for us. We tried a lot of platforms to publish courses and tests but none of them gave a coverage as Braincert provided us. It was quite simple simple to get started.
ConsWhen we started using it it was still under development and we had quite some issues with payments and users taking tests. However, with good feedback and support we have been able to resolve of them.
December 1, 2018
Ellen H.
Education Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
September 14, 2017

“BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive”

OverallExam hosting, grading, and notifications
ProsThe site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.
ConsI've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

By BrainCert on September 15, 2017
Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.
September 14, 2017
William S.
Dean of Hospitality
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2019

“BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs”

ProsWebinar Options Shareable Exams Low Cost Enterprise Options Comprehensive Test Building Options
ConsSteep Learning Curve on Developing Courses Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams
October 11, 2019
Amol G.
Technical Lead
October 13, 2019

“AWS Courses Review”

OverallAs of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.
ProsI have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.
ConsIn one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.
October 13, 2019
Karl-Heinz O.
Uranian Astrology Teacher
Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2018

“Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me ”

OverallI can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality
Prosi realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.
Consthere is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution
February 22, 2018
Jackie B.
January 24, 2017

“Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform”

OverallWe knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.
ProsPurpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert
ConsMight advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".
Recommendations to other buyersWe're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert. These days, you've got to have a Live Instructor, virtual classroom platform this solid. The audience demands it.
January 24, 2017
rabab s.
student
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“best platform”

Overalli subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends
Prosits easy to read and use this platform for study process
Conswe have to log in everytime we open the website
Yosef A.
Admin
March 12, 2019

“General Experience”

ProsMobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling
ConsSystem requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.
March 12, 2019
Jennifer C.

“Fits most needs ”

OverallJust used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.
ProsEasy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.
ConsVirtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.
Ashley R.
E-Learning, Self-employed

“Review”

Overallgood platform-- better than others I have tried
Prosno sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing
ConsI seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???
Marcelo P.
July 22, 2019

“BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage”

ProsGreat look and feel - very profesional Easy set-up Complete LMS platform Multiple question types Easy csv question upload
ConsDifficult to navigate and find the components Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams Several actions can't be undone Expensive for small courses
July 22, 2019
Mushiba O.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2017

“LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!”

OverallIt is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.
ProsTheir customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

By BrainCert on September 15, 2017
Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)
August 30, 2017
Parthasaradhi A.
Senior software engineer
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees

“Excellent courses”

OverallClear explanation of all questions
Prosdetailed explanation of all questions described in exam
Consnothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow
Zoran P.
DevOps Engineer

“ E-Learning Platform ”

OverallHelped a lot to pass SA Pro
ProsQ & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam
ConsIt would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question
Architecture & Planning, 1001-5000 employees
March 3, 2019

“Quality”

OverallI'm present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that's I'm qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.
ProsBrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.
ConsSimply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it's your choice .
March 3, 2019
Aliyar S.
Manager, Oracle & SAP Basis Operations
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
June 9, 2016

“Cool tool for E-Learning”

OverallStarted using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.
ProsVery nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces. Good startup price with multiple options Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.
ConsBasic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.
June 9, 2016
Kevin H.
Sr. Principle Cloud Engineer

“Great service”

ProsThe practice exams seem to be of high quality and I've found them to be very helpful in preparing for upcoming exams.
ConsSoftware can be a little glitchy from time to time.
Eddie P.
Marketing
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
July 9, 2019

“Great concept and *mostly* stable”

OverallWe've had mixed experience so far, but we will stick it out until we find it unusable or until something better comes along.
ProsWe liked that the testing software was easy for students to understand
ConsThere are a lot of back-end annoyances, like students complaining about not being able to log in, caching issues logging in as a teacher, we also had an issue that PayPal wasn't working, and the support team said it was PayPal, but it was not, so we switched payment gateways instead.
Natalia H.
Founding & Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
April 7, 2017

“Excellent tool”

ProsThe tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it
ConsThere might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool
April 7, 2017
Diana N.
Staff
Accounting, 11-50 employees

“Love it”

ProsVideos and MCQ, best explanations in industry
Consstopping point on the video, the come back
Claire Dupont .
January 11, 2014

“Exceptional Educational Value”

OverallAs an Online Teacher I have struggled for years to engage students through other online platforms like email and chat software. After discovering BrainCert my teaching abilities and student engagement have increased substantially. There are so many uses for BrainCert not only to be used by teachers but coaches of sports teams, business managers for remote employees and many more. I would highly recommend BrainCert to everyone.
ProsThe two main pros I see with BrainCert is the fact that you can now engage with your students as well as the multiple tools that are included in BrainCert.
ConsThe only con I have come to see with BrainCert is that I wish it would have been developed earlier. I have not had any issues since purchasing and using this platform.
January 11, 2014
Chimbu C.
DevOps Engineer
October 9, 2019

“Good product and required some UI changes ”

ProsThe explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services
ConsHard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .
Souzan E.
Medical student
Medical Practice, Self-employed

“Amazing ”

OverallAmazing
ProsIt helped me with cdm cases that mceeq1 exam had .
ConsI did not find disadvantages, it was very fast and had all the lectures I needed to Atleast pass the exam
BIJAY C.
DIRECTOR
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 4, 2019

“Amazing LMS in my whole career”

Overallit is a very good LMS for all including corporate,learner,teacher
ProsEverything IN THIS SOFTWARE GOOD FOR ALL
ConsNOTHING IN THISS SOFTWARE. EVERYTHING IS OK
March 4, 2019
Maksim M.
Senior Platform Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 14, 2019

“Right Before Taking an AWS Exam”

OverallIt seems it has a higher quality of content and I'm taking it a week or two before the exam after the other test exams I've taking as a warm up - this would become as a photo-finish.
ProsI was surprised when I took a set of question 3-4 days before an exam and realized that without those I could perhaps fail the exam.
ConsUp until recently I could see a permanent purchase of a set of test exams.
Cornelia B.
Accountant
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees

“Needs Upgrade”

ProsEase of logging in. There is not much else!
ConsIt tally's your score incorrectly. For example, it tells you get 99% correct when you know you did not do that well. It logs you out after a while which is fine. However, you have to exit the entire system to go back in.
Robert C.
Instructor
November 30, 2018

“Not perfect, but ok...”

ProsIt's easy to use and suits most of our school's needs.
ConsThe video quality for virtual classes. Have not been able to utilize this feature, but would like to.
November 30, 2018
Raja Ravi Sekar A.
Cloud Architect
Computer Networking, 10,001+ employees

“Good experience”

Overallit benefited in preparing for the AWS Advanced Networking exam, could get to learn more even after 6+ years of working experience.
ProsThe easy of use, the explanation provided for the scenarios were helpful
Consno learning mode available, i had to give a try on my first attempt to go through the answers and read through it.
Shajitha .
January 20, 2014

“Easiest way to teach online”

OverallBrainCert.com is very easy to use. I can't think of any website that offers so many features for free. The word's best online virtual classroom and testing platform.
ProsClean and crisp layout, advanced virtual classroom software, creating a course is just a matter of few mouse clicks, and most importantly the braincert testing platform.
ConsI wish there is an option for paid users to have a separate login screen with their company logo, just like a LMS. I know braincert is very advanced, but adding this feature will truly make braincert an outstanding e-learning platform.
January 20, 2014
Ishmael Garikai K.
Country Information Technology Lead
Non-Profit Organization Management, 5001-10,000 employees
October 9, 2019

“Certification for the Brain”

OverallHave acquired valuable knowledge on Global Data Protection Regulation which has changed our organisational approach to data privacy issues.
ProsVery informative, interactive, quality audios and videos.
ConsWhen you write tests all attempts are recorded, really wanted the best mark to be saved.
Julie B.
Accountant
Accounting, 5001-10,000 employees

“CPA Review Course i-75”

OverallI'm not a huge fan. The videos don't always load and sometimes they time out or don't load.
ProsIt is easy to navigate and pretty simple to use once you know how to use it
ConsIt sometimes times out and doesn't load the lecture videos I need to watch to study
Sid J.
Student
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 4, 2019

“Review about braincert”

Pros* organized-its very organized and arranged in a very easy way *user friendly - there are no complexities, its simple to use * the colours are nice and soothing
Cons*sometimes I have to go back /refresh just to continue
October 4, 2019
Saurabh P.
Sr Consultant
March 11, 2019

“Great Practice tests”

OverallIt has been wonderful. Gained a lot and have cleared both AWS professional certifications.
ProsEase of using the tests and the layout. Also explanations are really good
ConsNo pause button for practice tests. It should have a timer pause for practice tests
March 11, 2019
Prasad K.
Senior Consultant
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

“Devops certification course”

ProsI really like the brain cert devops professional test papers, they are 8 of them which helped in answering the questions in the real exam
ConsIt was costly compared to others but i like the no of papers
Solomon L.
Cloud Security
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“My sting with braincert”

OverallMy overall experience with Braincert was great, gave a very good perspective of how the exams look like.
Pros1. Its easy to use 2. Detailed and well thought out explanation
Cons1. Some of the answers are wrong 2. Not very mobile friendly
Reshabh N.
Technical Support Engineer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2019

“100% genuine practice questions”

ProsThe questions in the practice exams were to the mark. It simulates the actual exam in ways and gives a real feel of the exam.
ConsFelt that the explanation to some questions were not brief.
Karen W.
ESL Teacher
Education Management, Self-employed

“Great Platform!”

OverallIts easy to use and affordable!
ProsI love this platform! It allows me to create and build my teaching business with ease. It's wonderful!
ConsThere are no cons in my opinion. I have not had any problems.
Bernal C.
managing Director
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
June 16, 2017

“Useful all purpose tool”

ProsMeets all needs for a virtual classroom, testing platform and content creation with relatively easy interphase
Conslack of initial support, it does not seem like a customer-centric company, needs to have more pricing options
June 16, 2017
Allee S.
Ceo
December 12, 2016

“Easy, Fast Setup ”

OverallWe utilized BrainCert to upload and showcase our free Addiction Recovery CE courses. It's a great service that's easy and fast to setup.
ConsFeatures are limited for more extensive course
Recommendations to other buyersOur BrainCert courses can be seen https://www.braincert.com/course/How-to-Recognize-Life-Threatening-Alcohol-Withdrawal-Symptoms#
December 12, 2016
Hemanshu P.
Technical Lead

“Awesome platform”

OverallVery good.
ProsVery easy to use, can resume courses very easily. Good tracking feature Collection of practice test was very good.
ConsLittle complicated when we use it from mobile.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“Great platform to learn”

OverallGreat software
ProsThe ease and settings help us customize the videos according to our needs. Easy to use even on my smart tv.
ConsAll good, couldn'think of any cons, had a good experience.
José M.
Content Manager
March 10, 2019

“Frustrated with Suppor”

OverallI set up a languages school, but didn't really start it on this platform. After setting up the whole stuff on BrainCert I had a few questions (only six), essential to my decision of purchasing, but the support department fell short and after a few trials I gave it up. I wouldn't like to depend on a company with that low quality support.
ProsBrainCert is definitely very userfriendly and intuitive.
ConsThe support is very faulty. They seem to trust too much on their knowledge base which is an endless maze and you just can't find yourself in there. Personal support seems to exist, they send messages to you, but when you really need it, it isn't there.

By BrainCert on March 14, 2019
Hi José - Thanks for taking time to write the review. We offer priority support ticketing system for paying customers.'Free users' can only rely on knowledge base articles and basic questions answered by online chat support.
March 10, 2019
kudakwashe m.
IT Coordinator
October 8, 2019

“Most customer friendly , interactive Graphical User Inertface ”

OverallGlobal Data Protection Regulation
ProsBraincert E learning platform is user friendly , easy to load even to non technical users .The pages are not even heavy to load graphical images even connecting from areas where internet connectivity is very low .
ConsThe progress bar on the courses does not reflect the real effort of the progress that the user have gone into that course .It should show the progress of the user with the bar progressing to the right to show that the user is progressing
March 8, 2019

“The system is nice but the interface is very bad”

OverallIf the VC interface and recorded video image are not modernized, I don't plan to work with Braincert next year. The plan is Bigbluebutton integration in own server with our own team will develop ourselves.
ProsApi is very practical and fast to use. Very fast recording of the VC screen. Domain mapping and SSL allocation are also great features.
ConsThe VC screen remained 7-8 years ago. Iconset is incompatible with each other and prepared without taste. I never even recorded recorded videos. Really bad. As interface and video images, you are quite behind other competitors.
AZIZ S.
Architect
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

“Good content ”

ProsOverall good content. All the training materials are good.
ConsNothing much. All the training materials are good.