GPS Trackit Ratings

Overall

About GPS Trackit

GPS Trackit's Field Service Manager acts as a two-way communication portal between dispatchers and employees in the field and was specifically designed with tablet users in mind. This software includes useful, fleet-friendly features like two-way messaging, route optimization, driver time clock, and customizable forms. Learn more about GPS Trackit

Tim D.
Assistant Vice President
Construction, 201-500 employees
November 29, 2016

“P&CG reviews GPS Trackit”

OverallWe started this relationship as an experiment to see how GPS tracking of vehicles could impact our operations as a construction company. The first 10 vehicles tracked eventually grew to 168 and is on its way to our full fleet of over 200 vehicles. The initial interest was in preparing State Mileage reports. That process went from a manual effort requiring 1 hour per truck per month for 30 vehicles to six clicks of the mouse to handle all vehicles for the month. That savings alone paid for the cost of the units. Then came ELDs and we had a very easy to implement solution. The GPS tracking units made the transition to Electronic Logs much easier and in 4 months start to finish we had moved from 100% paper logs to 100% electroinic logs. Definitely made a recent DOT audit much easier. I highly recommend GPS Trackit. Your fleet management life will be simplified and the data you can gather will help you make informed decisions with predictable results.
ProsEasy to use and system is relatively easy to manage.
ConsIt appears to be managed on the West coast. They perform system maintenance at 3:00am local time which on the East coast is the start of our day. A bad time to degrade system performance.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat source of some very useful data. Make sure you use it.

By GPSTrackIt on December 5, 2016
Thanks so much, Tim! It's great to hear how successful your fleet's adoption of ELDs has been--4 months is awesome!
November 29, 2016
Wes A.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2016

“Perfect for our small business!”

OverallGPS Track-it was an easy choice to make. Once the units were installed, we were immediately able to track the location and speed of all our trucks. The website and app are very easy to use.
ProsEasy to use software. The Geo-Fence feature is amazing. It lets us set up a custom area on the map that will trigger an alert when a truck has entered or left the area. This was extremely helpful to us since our staff could get notifications when our truck was in the area they should be. The speed monitoring was also a great feature since it shows how fast the trucks are going along with the posted speed limit for the street they are on.
ConsI would like to see more functionality with the phone app. You can do a lot with the website, but the app is slightly limited. It still provides all the information we need at a glance, but making setting changes on the fly would be nice.

By GPSTrackIt on July 19, 2016
Thanks Wes for the review! We appreciate it! We work hard to give you information that is beneficial to running a successful fleet.
July 19, 2016
Xavier M.
Southeastern Operations Manager
March 4, 2018

“A simple solution to ELD with no contracts, but lacks good quality tech support & customer service. ”

ProsSimple installation, plug and play, no contracts which allows the ability to search for other options or at least wait until the bigger companies ie Feetmatics & Omnitracks remove their contracts.
ConsTech support is horrible. They always blame the user for errors. Equipment software needs to be updated frequently otherwise your driver will someone how find a way to place them in violation. The system has even send us a message to switch to paper logs on more then one occasion. There are times when the unit does not switch automatically to drive mode and the driver needs to manually do so, or vise versa. Mileage is sometimes not recorded automatically and in one occasion nothing at all from one state to the other. This is supposed to be done automatically by the system, yet the driver is at fault according to tech support. There is no accountability from their support system, their reply is always vague. Wait time to get a hold of someone is on average 20-45min wait. If you are in East Coast you must wait until they are open since they are in West Coast. If you are a 24Hr Company then you are screwed, they told us they are switching to a 24Hr Support in March but we still waiting on it. If you send an email or leave a voice message about an error or issue it will take about a day or two for someone to reply letting you know they are looking into it. Hope they fix this otherwise we jumping ship. Overall I'm disappointed in choosing this company and regretful to have put our company onboard one that doesn't have they stuff together.

By GPSTrackIt on March 13, 2018
Hi Xavier, Please allow us to express our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. While the FMCSA is responsible for enforcing the ELD mandate, it¿s up to drivers and providers to navigate the many complicated aspects of the ELD rule. The wait times you describe reflect this¿with so many drivers needing ELD support, our phones have been busy as of late! To combat this and provide the best customer experience possible, we are actively augmenting our Tech Support team to meet the needs of our users¿especially those affected by the ELD Mandate. We are on schedule to have this support available 24/7! Many of our ELD users have found our ELD Video Library to be very helpful! We update it regularly to stay current with FMCSA regulations and, by popular demand, have recently added Spanish subtitles to all our videos: http://bit.ly/2p9LGHG Our Director of Customer Service will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can ensure a better experience moving forward.
March 4, 2018
Sheri O.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
October 6, 2016

“A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost”

OverallI have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team!
Prosreal time data
Consnothing comes to mind
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the good work and I love the proactive approach to your Company. Everyone I have worked with over the years have been fantastic. Kudos to you for hiring amazing talent.

By GPSTrackIt on October 6, 2016
Thank you for the feedback, Sheri! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you save money and grow your business!
October 6, 2016
Peter G.
Owner/Manager
Fishery, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2019

“The best purchase I have ever made for my business”

ProsI had a choice between fleet tracking software and I was introduced to Fleet Manager by GPSTrackit by a friend of mine who runs a business where he has a small fleet of vehicles. I decided to give it a try and I felt that I was given total control over knowing where my vehicles were, what they were doing along with fuel consumption which in turn saved me some money. Since the installation of this program, accidents have been cut down drastically since the drivers know that the management is monitoring them via fleet manager and I know at the end of the day I safely know where my vehicles are.
ConsI do not have anything bad to say about this software. It just really completes everything that I have ever asked for in a fleet management program.

By GPSTrackIt on February 18, 2019
Thank you, Peter! We are so pleased to hear about the success you¿ve had with our software! We hope to continue to equip you with tools that provide proactive information and save you money.
February 12, 2019
Randy G.
Production Manager
August 9, 2016

“Great Product and Service”

Overallthis has truly been a great investment for the company in order to be more efficient with our crews in the field. We are able to know where they are in an instant and are able to contact them if need be to detour them to an unexpected service call if we are already in the area.
Prosknowing where each rig is located precisely and the accuracy of the vehicle placement is almost exact. Also being able to rerun a previous days routes has proven to be quite helpful as well. It also has helped keep our crews more accountable to their locations. Being able to see where a truck is and knowing its Approximate ETA to destinations.
Constook some time to learn the program, but once you have it figured out its pretty simple.

By GPSTrackIt on August 11, 2016
We are glad that the product has been helpful to you and your company. We hope to continue to provide you with reports that provide proactive information.
August 9, 2016
KC U.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2016

“Excellent Product”

OverallFirst of all, I do not usually write reviews but I have to make an exception here because I would be doing the world a disservice if I don't let people know about the awesomeness of the people behind this amazing product. You may have the best product in the world but it means nothing if you don't have the best people supporting it. In my experience, I found a perfect combination. From the very first phone call to this company, the level of professionalism I experienced almost sounded too good to be true but I've come to realize that it is indeed consistently TRUE at all levels of my interactions. The explanation of the product was very clear and concise, my product arrived earlier than originally promised (++), and tech support was wonderful in helping me set it up after installation. I have regularly received phone calls inquiring about the product and (genuinely) seeking ways to enhance my experience. So far I've had nothing but great experience with this product.
ProsIt is very responsive and gives accurate and detailed information on the status of my truck at all times. It has in fact given me a peace of mind while saving me money from fraudulent drivers who falsify their records.
ConsPlease upgrade the phone app to be as detailed as the computer app since majority of the tracking is done on the cell phone.

By GPSTrackIt on August 3, 2016
Thanks KC. We are glad that your experience has been professional, pleasant and prompt. :) We hope to continue to give you a wonderful experience.
August 2, 2016
Brenda F.
Vice President
Automotive, 51-200 employees
June 25, 2016

“GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for us!”

OverallWe have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board.
ProsI like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.
ConsThe only con... is the West Coast base... we don't run into to many problems but when the one little glitch pops up it would be nice if we were all on the same time.

By GPSTrackIt on June 27, 2016
Thanks Brenda for the wonderful review! I am glad we met all your fleet's needs and that your experience has been a positive one. :)
June 25, 2016
Donna F.
Compliance
November 2, 2016

“The Great GPS Staff”

OverallAero has just been reassigned a new team to work with at GPS, and I am very happy with the customer service that I have received from the whole team. Tabitha, informed me that she is new, and she is doing an awsome job! I do miss Celeste and Melissa, but due to the circumstances, I understand the change. I have never had a complaint with any of your employees. Keep up thr great work!
ProsUser Friendly
ConsTrailer tracking catching up to the tractors, but I do understand the delay.

By GPSTrackIt on November 2, 2016
Thank you, Donna! We hope your experience with us continues to satisfy!
November 2, 2016
David P.
August 28, 2014

“Customer Service like no other”

OverallWe have been a customer of GPS TRACKIT since 2011. I still receive calls from them every once in a while checking up on us, making sure we are happy with the products, and asking what they could do to make my experience better. I received a call from Michelle Grace asking those very types of questions on 8/19. I had noticed a little while ago that on the android app when looking at groups, that it did not give the drivers name when you selected a vehicle from the map. I at the time was extremely busy so I didn't have much time to talk or to go over the issue. Michelle said that she would look into the issue and push to get the problem resolved as soon as possible. I received multiple calls and emails letting me know where she was in the process of fixing my concern. On 8/25 I woke up and my phone had updated the GPSTRACKIT app. I logged in and found that the issue was fixed. Just after 8am I received a call from Michelle, I was excited to tell her that it works. She was involved from beginning to end and was sincerely more concerned with the problem than I was. I look forward to future calls from Michelle. She was excellent to work with. Its rare these days to see an individual and a company to take customer service to such a high level. Thank you Michelle for all your help, the change is going to save me and others a considerable amount of time when we need to check on our techs on the go.

By GPSTrackIt on December 19, 2014
Thanks for your recap David! We appreciate it. One of the main reasons we are so successful is that we do take our clients feedback, concerns and requests to heart. Hence, your suggested fix... the driver's name now on the selected vehicle from the map.
August 28, 2014
Bob L.
Equipment Manager
August 30, 2016

“Great Way to Keep Track Of Equipment”

OverallWe used to keep track of our equipment's location on paper. This was ok when we only had 10-15 pieces to keep track of. Now we have almost 200 pieces of equipment and it would be nearly impossible to keep track of it without GpsTrackit. Our equipment moves around 24/7/365.
ProsEasy to use and customize to our needs.
ConsEvery once in a great while, the site is slow to load, but usually doesn't last long. The mobile app could be more fluid and user friendly.
Paul B.
Fleet Manager
Construction, 1001-5000 employees

“Facility Solutions Group”

OverallProduct has worked well for us. Customer service from Celeste has been excellent. We have had a few issues with billing, but they have worked to resolve them. Right now we are in the middle of the 2G to 4G device swap. Celeste has been very organized in putting this together and tracking the progress.

By GPSTrackIt on June 17, 2016
Paul, thanks for the review. We are so excited to hear that you are upgrading to 4G before 2G is dropped. And we are glad to hear that Celeste has been such a help! We will let her know!
jeff j.
assnt fleetmanger
June 15, 2016

“very happy with gps trackit”

Overallwe are very happy with the gps trackit system we have on all our units right know we have a ;ittle over 120 units that we use trackers on right now that we keep track of on a daily basis the customer service is very good and prompt with everything they do all the personal in sales are freindly and work with you with all your needs
Prossoftware is very user friendly

By GPSTrackIt on June 15, 2016
Thanks Jeff! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your customer experience has been great.
Lucinda M.
June 9, 2016

“PRECISELY what we need!!!”

OverallThe fundamental tracking is perfect. What makes GPS Trackit so valuable to us are all of the features and functions. We are able to include our clients phone numbers right in the landmark titles so if we need to call a client the number is right there. The route creation and prioritization has greatly improved our efficiency. The service is stellar. Incredibly responsive...every time. We have asked for several enhancements over the years and every one has been implemented. One of the most valuable has to do with cost accounting. GPS Trackit now makes it possible to gather the hours spent at a client site for the driver AND all crew members so we can create a spreadsheet, merge that with the materials cost for that client and the pay rates and know exactly what it cost us on that day for that client...invaluable!!! We can now track our costs at the client level. The GPS Trackit product combined with the enhancements (which are all available to everyone) has given us an application that is tailored to our specific needs. GPS Trackit has helped us in many, many other ways from time reporting for payroll to alerting us to when our vehicles need maintenance or state inspections so we never miss. We keep all vehicle information, like the VINs right in the notes so it is easily available. Great, great product, stellar service and a true willingness to help clients...what more could you ask for???

By GPSTrackIt on June 13, 2016
Thanks Lucinda for the kind review and five star rating! We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear how invaluable our software has been to your company.
June 9, 2016
Lonnie W.
Technical Training Manager
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
December 29, 2018

“Works Great”

ProsIf you need to keep accountability of your fleet this is what you need.
ConsLearning how to use this product can be a chore.

By GPSTrackIt on January 21, 2019
Thank you for your review, Lonnie! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see that our system works great at keeping your fleet accountable. We are currently working on creating additional support material to help with the learning curve.
December 29, 2018
Chris C.
Regional Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
November 22, 2016

“Best GPS Software on the Market Today!”

OverallThe software is easy to use, easy to navigate, and has everything you could need for your fleet and then some! My Fleet utilizes the E-Log side of things, and during a recent routine audit by California Highway Patrol of our drivers' logs, the Officer couldn't have been more pleased. Their support team is attentive and quick to locate any issues, and their training staff is through and patient with "Non-tech savoy" drivers. If you haven't given them a try, I strongly recommend you do, you won't regret it!
ProsEase of use Attentive support staff Multiple options that can be tailored to any fleet.
Recommendations to other buyersMy only advice to share would be to at least sit down for a demo, and see all they have to offer.

By GPSTrackIt on November 23, 2016
Thank you, Chris! Great to know you're happy with our ELOGS! We're glad for the chance to work with you!
November 22, 2016
Dave D.
Dir. of Human Resources and Safety
Construction, 201-500 employees
August 12, 2016

“Larry Methvin Installation, Review ”

OverallI've looked into a few other competitors and even did a trial run with their product and nothing I have seen can match the quality of the software, the customer service and tech. support.
ProsIts all very easy to understand.
ConsLimited simultaneous reports can be run.

By GPSTrackIt on August 16, 2016
Thanks for the review Dave! We really enjoy hearing suggestions from our customers. Hope the devices continue to work well and meet all your needs. :)
August 12, 2016
Amanda R.
quality and marketing coordinator
December 12, 2018

“New Fleet Tech”

OverallThe way of the future. A must have with large fleets.
Prosability to keep track of our fleet monitor the fuel consumption and other expenses know where our guys are at even when they can't call in
Consgetting all the drivers to use it at all times

By GPSTrackIt on January 21, 2019
Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We are so glad that our product has helped you save money and grow your business! Feel free to reach out to marketing@gpstrackit.com if you¿re still having issues with employee adoption. We might be able to help!
December 12, 2018
Juan D.
Plant Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
August 4, 2016

“Lijia Velazques”

OverallGreat follow up by Lijia Velazques on providing the support needed. She was very thorough explaining the information required as well some of the other functions the system can offer and we could use in our operation.
ProsIt's pretyy complete end versatile. Can generate report.
ConsNot much in regards to Cons., unfortunately not
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the good work.....and the great customer service..

By GPSTrackIt on August 4, 2016
Thanks Juan, we appreciate the compliments. :) And feel free to call for more information on the product. We'd love to help you get the most out of your device.
August 4, 2016
Olivia L.
Accounting
Import and Export, 201-500 employees

“No complaints”

OverallStaff is very helpful and they always find a way to help us and work with our needs.
Proseasy tracking and history look up.
Consrelapse time.

By GPSTrackIt on June 17, 2016
Thanks for the review Lara. Our main goal is help save you time, money, and stress. :) And we will have someone from customer service contacting you shortly to see what we can do about that relapse time.
BOB B.
OPERATIONS MANAGER
Import and Export, 51-200 employees
June 13, 2016

“great product”

Overallawesome product really helps us stay on top of our fleet helps with routing and tracking our drivers and trucks as well as maintenance.
Prostracking routes,oil changes and all other time sensetive issues
Consnone at this time

By GPSTrackIt on June 13, 2016
Bob, thank you for the review! We love that you are really utilizing the different features this software offers to help stay on top of your fleet.
June 13, 2016
Jamie D.
Automotive, 51-200 employees
December 15, 2016

“Gps is a must”

OverallManaging a lot of trucks and drivers is a big job. GPStrackit makes it easier to trust and verify. It is good software for the management of trucks and drivers.
ProsEasy, accurate
ConsI always wish everything were less expensive.

By GPSTrackIt on December 28, 2016
Thanks for your feedback, Jamie! We're glad to have you as a customer :)
December 15, 2016
Aaron M.
Administrator
1-10 employees
June 19, 2016

“Great product and great customer service”

OverallI was referred to GPSTrackit.com by our business rep at T-Mobile. He assured me that this was a reliable company to use for our vehicle fleet management. On the occasion that I have reached out to technical support or customer service for a question or an issue, I have found them to be very attentive and responsive to my concerns or questions. My most recent contact with the customer service team connected me with Tabitha T, who very professionally handled my call and was able to adjust my unit reporting intervals, per my request.
ProsThey offer free one-on-one training of the software and features, and the user interface is very simple and easy to use. All the people who I have been in contact with at this company have been extremely friendly and helpful. A pleasure to work with!
ConsNot too much to dislike!
Recommendations to other buyersTry to ask them about shortening contract lengths?

By GPSTrackIt on June 20, 2016
Awesome review Aaron! We love receiving reviews about our customer service team. And are glad to know that the one-on-one trainings and user interface were simple and easy to use. :)
June 19, 2016
John T.
CFO
October 31, 2016

“Great fleet GPS service”

OverallWe have been using Fleet Manager for years. The Product works well and is accurate and easy to use. The support is top-notch and they resolve any issues quickly and thoroughly. Highly recommend their services.

By GPSTrackIt on November 2, 2016
That's great to hear, John! Thanks for the recommendation!
October 31, 2016
Domarius H.
Shipping Manager
Construction, 501-1000 employees
August 5, 2016

“Melissa Jo is awesome!!!”

OverallMelissa Jo was very helpful and quickly responded to any and all questions and request. She has a nice upbeat, can do attitude. A pleasure to work with.
ProsIt's easy to use.
ConsI have no complaints.

By GPSTrackIt on August 22, 2016
So good to hear Domarius! Hope you continue to enjoy your product.
August 5, 2016
January 16, 2019

“Tracking at its finest”

ProsWe use fleet manager to keep track of our service technicians in the field when they are on the go. We love the ability to see where our service techs have been throughout the day so we can cross check against their billing information.
ConsThere aren't many issues I have seen besides sometimes it can be a little difficult to read but it does work well.

By GPSTrackIt on January 21, 2019
Thank you for the feedback! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you keep track of your fleet and streamline your business.
January 16, 2019
Johnathan S.
Fleet Manager/ Captain
Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees
December 1, 2016

“Great All Around”

OverallThe system is very easy to use and set up. Install is a simple 3 wire setup and the user interface is very user-friendly. When speaking with Tech support they are very knowledgeable about the product. Thanks for all of your help GPSTrackit.
ProsThe ease of use, very user-friendly.

By GPSTrackIt on December 12, 2016
Thanks so much for the review, Johnathan! We strive to make sure our products are as user-friendly as possible, so that's great to hear!
December 1, 2016
Derek K.
Directory of IT
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

“GPS Trackit”

OverallI absolutely love this program. We have used several programs in the past for our patrol drivers, and GPS Trackit really shines. Our Customer Services representative really goes above and beyond to make sure we are quickly taken care of.
Bud M.
Owner / Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
June 15, 2016

“Celeste Bermudez, Sales and Service Rep”

OverallCeleste Bermudez is one of the many salespersons we deal with @ GPS Trackit. We always have great support from her and your team and we thank you for all you do for us and our customers we share.
ProsSoftware is easy to use and share with our customers when needed.
ConsI can not think of any Cons, your support team always finds a solution.
Recommendations to other buyersLets grow together with all of our customers.

By GPSTrackIt on June 16, 2016
We will let Celeste know! Our customer service representatives takes real pride in their jobs and rightfully so! They are the best in the business and take a personal interest in every client; making sure your experience is the best it possibly can be.
March 28, 2019

“safer and more accountable”

OverallAdaptive, live and with the temperature monitoring very functional!
ProsMy favorite features are the easy to use apps. Out old fleet tracking software required a computer. But now if there is an issue after hours (when is there not right?) I have immediate live date to work with.
ConsI noticed the GPS is not exact. I put an alert on a bar close tot he shop the guys sometimes stop at and I get an alert every time the guys drive by the feeder road next to it. It may be I just need to tweek the settings I'm sure but really that is the only con I could even mention. very happy

By GPSTrackIt on April 2, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that our solution is improving your fleet management experience. If you require any assistance with configuring your settings, please feel free to reach out at any time (877) 628-7414.
March 28, 2019
Mike P.
IT Specialist
51-200 employees
February 15, 2018

“Great software with a lot of options no matter your fleet size”

ProsThe setup was nice and easy from the start. The user interface is easy to read and navigate. The different options, even though we do not use them all, are great for future use. The different reports are great for our business. Saves a lot of time at the end of the week.
ConsPrice was a bit high but you get what you pay for. A bit more customized options would be nice to add in your own fields as well.
February 15, 2018
Paul C.
Assistant Office Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2016

“Customer Service”

OverallMy customer service representative Michelle was simply outstanding! Her willingness to get our account in order was second to none. It has been a pleasure working with her and I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
ProsEase of use
Consnone

By GPSTrackIt on November 2, 2016
Thanks so much for the review and rating, Paul! We're glad to hear you've had such a good experience!
October 26, 2016
Mark H.
September 1, 2016

“Using Fleet Manager will help your company run more efficiently ”

OverallFleet Manager helps us keep our trucks moving from job to job more efficiently. We are able to monitor the routes we have established for the day and when everything is completed we use multiple reports to track our drive time, idle time, and fuel. Fleet Manager really just helps simply all the information a person needs to know things afe running efficiently.
September 1, 2016
Amanda S.
Project Coordinator
Construction, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 9, 2019

“Tracks as Described”

ProsI enjoy that we can keep track of our entire fleet of vehicles in one place
ConsI have issues with the website consistently. Whether it's user error, website error, or internet error, I'm unsure.

By GPSTrackIt on January 21, 2019
Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We¿re so glad we¿re able to help you manage your fleet in a convenient way! Our customer¿s experience is a top priority and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Please email us at kmartinsen@gpstrackit.com and one of our Fleet Advisors will get in touch with you to discuss how we can ensure a better experience moving forward.
January 9, 2019
Jonathan S.
January 24, 2017

“Simple to use peace of mind”

OverallQuick and easy to set up. Incredible customer support from sales through training. Where do you find these people? (I'm stealing them!) I wish I had the option of skipping the login from my phone. The phone won't open without my fingerprint or password. This information doesn't need more security than that in my case.
ProsEase of use
ConsI wish I didn't have to log in from my phone. I wish there was the option not to require a login from my phone.
January 24, 2017
Chris K.
Import and Export, 201-500 employees
August 31, 2016

“Reviews101”

OverallThis product works well for what we need it to do.........................................................................................................
Recommendations to other buyersOne of the best things with our gpstrackit is Tabitha Taylor our customer service rep. She is always cheerful, helpful and works very hard for our satisfaction. She is a very good example of how a service rep should be. You can be proud to have her on your staff

By GPSTrackIt on September 1, 2016
Thanks for the review, Chris! Feel free to reach out to us anytime so we can help you get the most out of our product!
August 31, 2016
Gloria L.
Manager of Hospital Services
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
August 30, 2016

“Upgraded GPS Units to 4G”

OverallOnly have it in half of my vehicles so far. So far no problems. It's working fine. I am not sure when I started with your company, it's been several year (question below) but I figured you have that information. Great company, great support. This goes a long way in keeping me with the company. I have always gotten the best service and help when I need it. You even worked with me to keep your service when I thought I may have to cancel it. I personally really appreciate that.

By GPSTrackIt on September 1, 2016
Thank you for the review, Gloria! We're grateful for your business and are glad your experience with our service has been so positive!
larry s.
safety & facilities manager
February 23, 2016

“Needed help on some vital issues!”

OverallHi and Good morning, I just want to say thanks to all of the staff that has assisted me in the last couple of years. Krystal Willis, Dave Tirado, Michelle Grace and others I am sure. I would call with an issue and your folks would work with me until my problem was corrected, solved or was being worked on. Thank you! I have been looking in my area for months to get a GPS installer to re install a unit or 2. I have issues because it seems that my company vehicle was installed incorrectly. I was at my wits end when your folks pointed me in the direction of Araceli Solorzano. She is an awesome customer rep! thanks for all her hard work in helping me find someone to work on this vehicle. It looks bad that all the rest of the GPS's are working fine but folks cant see or find me when I am out driving. I could find no one in my area and in a day she found me a reputable store who's installed would work on my vehicle to get this all corrected next week. Thanks so much for all of their hard work in my behalf!! it is much appreciated!

By GPSTrackIt on February 23, 2016
Larry, we are so glad we were able to help you resolve your installation issue. We appreciate your review and comments.
February 23, 2016
Kevin J.
Service manager
June 20, 2016

“Good tracking system”

OverallWe have been using GPS Track-it for a few years and have found no real issues with this system. We have found it very useful when our technicians are unable to find the job address.
ProsThe accuracy of the location information
ConsWish making routes was easier. Making a spreadsheet is the fastest way. Bing maps is faster.
Recommendations to other buyersThis software has the ability to set many types of alerts based on speed, location, ignition activity, etc.. It alerts via Email or text message.

By GPSTrackIt on June 21, 2016
Thanks Kevin for the review! We love hearing honest opinions about our product so we can continue to improve to make your experience the best it can be. :)
June 20, 2016
Alisha D.
February 24, 2016

“Good Experience with Fleet Manager System”

OverallThe overall idea of the Fleet Manager System is great. Pros: - Track where company vehicles are, where they have been, and for how long they were at specific locations. - Track mileage and speed Cons: - Systems do not always update in real time. - Pulling individual vehicle reports is tricky- sometimes when you select the report you wish to pull, it comes back with a message along the lines of: "No data available at this time" when the vehicle has been out all day. Overall, once the bugs are fixed, it will be a great system with 5 stars all across the board. For now, it does its job and customer service is knowledgable and very helpful.

By GPSTrackIt on March 3, 2016
Thanks for your review Alisha. Our Tech Support Team will be contacting you shortly to get further details on your comments. FYI Alisha, you are currently on 5 minute update intervals. We do have additional update intervals available including turn by turn. Your Sales Rep will reach out to you, to provide you with the different update interval options. 3/3/16 - Glad to hear Tech Support got to you so quickly and all is being resolved as you want.
February 24, 2016
Ramon G.
Sr. Project Manager
January 26, 2016

“Time/Money Savings”

OverallThis software is so helpful!!. We have used it in so different circumstances. The one that have saved us the most is checking our crew's time sheets against the truck's GPS' through a "timesheet" report. One time we were accused that we did not go to a project and our client was not going to pay us because we were not able to access the property, although we provided them with prove (detailed report per GPS Track it) and it saved us not only a field mobilization, but the trust factor with one of our top 20 clients. Also, due to the beautiful Southern California traffic, we are constantly fighting to get to our projects at a particular time, so when we are running late, I provide to our clients with an ETA. Just by making a courtesy call, it has saved us a lot of projects and the communication has improved dramatically.

By GPSTrackIt on February 1, 2016
Nice Ramon! That's one of the main benefits of GPSTrackIt... complete driving history retention. You are truly providing "Exceptional Customer Service" by notifying your clients of the ETA. Well done! Thanks for your feedback.
January 26, 2016
Bobby B.
Shipping Receiving Supervisor
51-200 employees
July 14, 2018

“customer service has be great.”

Overalltracking ease and over all help with maintenance and mileage
Prosi like that we can track each truck with ease from our phone and computers. also it is going to help accounting with keeping up with miles traveled and fuel used
Consa little difficult to grasp for start up i still have a lot to learn about setting up and the trainers go at a fast paced.

By GPSTrackIt on July 17, 2018
Thanks so much for the review, Bobby! We¿re thrilled to hear that our software is improving your fleet management experience¿please let us know if you end up seeing that difference in your accounting operations! If you ever require any assistance, please feel free to reach out anytime at (866) 320-5810.
July 14, 2018
Melvin G.
Partner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
March 21, 2017

“Customer Service is Tops”

OverallI recently had to order an adapter to convert a JBUS tracker to an OBDII application. I called customer support and spoke to her. She was very helpful and responsive and sent me the correct adapter as well as following up with me later to verify that I had everything else I needed for install. I have used GPSTrackit units for a number of months now and am very pleased. Thank You to all at GPSTrackit. I will be ordering more units shortly - and I hope she answers the phone as I know she will take care of me.
ProsEasy to navigate and provides all the info that I am looking for.
ConsExact vehicle location can be a little slow in updating.

By GPSTrackIt on March 13, 2018
Thank you for the review, Melvin! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience.
March 21, 2017
Joe B.
GM
August 1, 2016

“ASA Review”

OverallGreat Customer service, with days of our initial inquiry we had product delivered and support has been great.
ProsThe ability to have as many user as needed.
ConsIt took a long time to get the IPad program set.

By GPSTrackIt on August 16, 2016
thanks Joe! Our Customer Service ladies will love to hear to that you enjoyed their help.
August 1, 2016
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2019

“We use it to keep track of service technicians”

OverallWe are able to tell if our technicians were lying on their time sheets and track them better.
ProsIt works great for our purposes. We have to track our service technicians work vans to ensure they are at the job they are supposed to be at and the options the software provides are endless.
ConsIt almost has TOO much! I don't need to use every feature it offers. But otherwise, nothing bad comes to mind.
October 3, 2019
Judy A.
Equipment Manager
October 18, 2016

“The best service out there”

OverallFrom the moment I made contact I've had nothing but pleasant experiences. Our sales person (Adam T.) was very patient with my busy schedule and guided me to what I needed. Even with a few glitches on my end they were able to fix my problems quickly and efficiently. Our customer service rep (Tabitha T.) has been patient, professional and super courteous every step of the way. By far this is one of the best companies out there. If you're looking for excellent customer service this is it!
ProsIt's user friendly. I haven't even had time to set up our tutorial yet and I'm already extremely happy with the system.
ConsNothing yet

By GPSTrackIt on November 2, 2016
Thanks for the review, Judy! We're glad you've had a great experience so far!
Lisa V.
Import and Export, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2016

“Lijia was the best, I learned so much about the amazing features!”

OverallExceeds my expectation every time. This GPS track it has everything you'll ever need. Just go buy it!
ProsEverything and they are trying to add new features and reports all the time.
Consnone

By GPSTrackIt on August 22, 2016
Thank you for the five star review and high praise! We hope to continue to improve our product to meet your businesses needs.
August 16, 2016
Edward P.
Supervisor
February 2, 2016

“Still learning”

OverallMelissa Celeste Jeff and Andrew were very helpful. I think it would be of help to give the customer a booklet when receiving gps systems to explain how to operate programs.

By GPSTrackIt on February 8, 2016
Thanks Edward for your comment and suggestion. The reason we do not give a booklet with our GPS solution is because of how often we update, refine and upgrade it. This is based on our commitment to being ahead of the GPS tracking technology curve as well as feedback from customers. Any time a GPSTrackIt customer has a question, no matter how small or large, we encourage them to get live customer support (5 days a week) and live tech support (7 days a week). In addition to our customer and tech support we give Initial and ongoing as needed Live Webinar Training with Customer Support, GPSTrackIt's online Help Document as well as 24/7 email support. Do not hesitate to reach out to us when you need us. Thanks, The GPSTrackIt Customer and Tech Support Teams
February 2, 2016
Guy W.
GM
November 7, 2014

“New Iphone app ”

OverallWe have had great luck with GPS Trackit, good tool. However, since the recent update to the Iphone app there have been several problems that have come up, which need to be fixed. 1) For some reason, now u have to log in each and every time. 2) Vehicles no longer listed in numerical order 3) Vehicle history shows 0 MPH 4) used to have color coding for driving, stopped, etc, does not now 5)Kicks us off program sometime 6)If u check a vehicle history, unless u close completely out of program, that particular vehicle's history stays on, u cannot check another

By GPSTrackIt on December 18, 2014
Thank you Guy for your comments. All six (6) of your concerns have been brought to our development team. They are currently working on the fixes. As Michelle from customer service has been communicating with you already regarding these concerns, we will contact you when the fixes are complete. Again, we appreciate your comments as it is helping us to better serve our clients.
November 7, 2014
Maggie J.
General Manager
January 29, 2016

“Ease of mind”

OverallThis service has saved me money and time. Since the crew knows that they are being tracked they don't make unnecessary pit stop while going to a job site. If a customer calls asking how long before the crew gets to their home, I can easily look it up and let them know. During emergency time, when we are helping more then one customer with a water loss from city wide flooding, we are able to see what time the crew got to the first site and give the next customer a better idea of when the crew is going to be able to start with their home. It gives me and the customer a peace of mind in a difficult situation without calling the crew and taking them away from their current task. This has definitely been the best equipment and service for our business and our needs!

By GPSTrackIt on February 1, 2016
Thanks Maggie! GPSTrackIt really helps with overall efficiency and customer service. Peace of mind is a comforting feeling.
January 29, 2016