PhoneBurner Ratings

Overall

About PhoneBurner

Have More LIVE Conversations in 15-Minutes Guaranteed! We're so confident you'll boost outbound sales with our power dialer, you can use our full product for FREE without a credit card. Here's why we're confident: 1) Dial leads 4x faster 2) No awkward pauses after contact answers 3) Drop voicemails/emails in 1-click 4) Automate post call workflows 5) No special equipment needed. Powerful yet easy to use! Learn more about PhoneBurner

Tony B.
Executive recruiter
Construction, 501-1000 employees
March 8, 2018

“Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.”

OverallThis is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!
ProsBefore our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!
ConsThe only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.
March 8, 2018
Alan P.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2017

“I've tried them all, believe me. ”

OverallAs for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.
ProsThere is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.
ConsI wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.
April 11, 2017
Kelsey L.
Client Coordinator / Loan Partner
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2019

“Game. Changer.”

OverallBiggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.
ProsPhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done. Favorite features: * Interface is incredibly user friendly * Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless * Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making. * Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info) * Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one. * Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere. * Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful. * Pays for itself with the time you're able to save Can't recommend it enough.
ConsI honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.
May 22, 2019
John C.
July 3, 2019

“Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier”

ProsThis software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.
ConsThe menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.
July 3, 2019
Mike M.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2019

“PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business”

OverallThe voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.
ProsPhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.
ConsWe haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.
February 15, 2019
Darral ..
Business Development
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
May 29, 2019

“Essential for reaching large groups”

OverallOverall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.
ProsThe ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.
ConsLimitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.
May 29, 2019
Daniel V.
July 2, 2018

“Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes”

OverallOur customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.
ProsIt sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.
ConsThey stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

By PhoneBurner on July 5, 2018
Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.
July 2, 2018
Erin M.
Shipping Consultant
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2019

“Excellent Dialer Service”

OverallThe benefits of the software are endless especially with the ability to integrate with other sales software.
ProsThe best part about PhoneBurner is the speed at which you can go through new lead lists. It takes no time to sort through a cold list and find prospects. The system allows for notes to be entered on each as you go and send automated emails or leave voicemails.
ConsThe only feature I wish they had is the ability to insert a call order across multiple pages of leads. So, that I could put them in order of my appointments for the day.
August 8, 2019
Monica S.
Senior Account Executive, Inside Sales
Banking, 201-500 employees
December 5, 2018

“What a great program for business!”

OverallI enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling. Thank you PhoneBurner!
ProsI love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!
ConsSometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer. There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!
December 5, 2018
Kevin L.
April 10, 2015

“Great Product with Great Support”

OverallThey have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes. Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected. It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration. An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it. Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus. But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success. When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

By PhoneBurner on April 13, 2015
Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.
April 10, 2015
Brittany K.
Sr. Loan Coordinator
Banking, 1-10 employees
January 31, 2019

“Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff”

OverallI would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!
ProsIt is easy to use and really increases your productivity.
ConsI can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.
January 31, 2019
Timothy C.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“Invaluable”

OverallA+++ I couldnt be happier
ProsI have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!
ConsThere are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

By PhoneBurner on February 8, 2019
It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!
February 4, 2019
Trevor C.
Co-Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 18, 2019

“Best power dialer out there!”

OverallI have been using PhoneBurner within my company for quite some time now and can easily say it is the most efficient software out there. Using PhoneBurner has allowed us to increase our outbound productivity by a large margin and I highly recommend it to all businesses shopping around for power dialer software.
ProsSome of my favorite features of PhoneBurner include scripts, automatic voicemails and emails because of how much they increase our contact ratios and allow us to reach such high volume when dialing prospects.
ConsWe are now 12 months in to this software and I haven't had any complaints yet. The set up was easy and our inside sales team absolutely loves it!
March 18, 2019
Benjamin S.
Campaign Manager
February 5, 2018

“I used PhoneBurner to run a paid phone bank program for a State Assembly race in Los Angeles.”

ProsThe two things that I liked most about PhoneBurner was the Customer Service and Value of what we were getting for what we paid. Anytime I had any issue with PhoneBurner or needed assistance, I would get an almost immediate response from PhoneBurner personnel. Even if they could not address my issue at that moment, they at least let me know that they received my request and were working on it. Most other power dialers charge you by the minute and half price for voicemails. With PhoneBurner, you pay a competitive price on the frontend and then get unlimited dials, minutes, and voicemails. You can even send emails to voters using PhoneBurner. Additionally, it was great to pre-record voicemails in English, Spanish, Chinese, or whatever language you wanted voters to hear.
ConsPhoneBurner is a bit tricky on the backed with importing and exporting data into PDI. Once you do it enough times it is not that bad, but it can be a handful if you do not have the patience or care for detail to make sure that no mistakes are made.
February 5, 2018
Jerry D.
Business Development Rep
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2019

“Phoneburner=profits”

OverallPhone burner does the tedious tasks for me, so I can do more of what I do best......sell
ProsEase of use.....included updates usually have excellent features enhancing it's use. Will be considering the text feature soon, for instance. Also the customizing on the user end is amazing, but still quite "ready to use" on day one. Also excellent compatibility with Sakesforce.
ConsThe overall look and graphics were bland, but frankly the last update or two tremendously improved that.
May 10, 2019
Nicole C.
Sr Logistics Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2019

“Worth Every Penny ”

OverallI use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable. It is definitely a time saver.
Prosit is user friendly and was easy to learn
Consthere is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software
March 25, 2019
Timothy R.
CTO
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Best Software Rollout!”

OverallWe needed a software to quickly be able to dial through our existing database of clients. We were able to get this up and running in less than a week. Customer service has been fantastic. This company will actually reach out once you are set up just to spend some time screen sharing with you to make sure you are taking advantage of all the software has to offer. We didn't ask them to do this, the came to us.
ProsThe software was easy to set up, and the end users found it very easy to use. We had the least amount of trouble with training on this software that we have had with any software.
ConsThe only thing that could improve this are a few more ways to lock down what the end user can do. This would make it easier to make sure everyone's account looks and feels the same. Our telemarketing department wishes it would dial more than one line at a time.
August 22, 2019
Daniel H.
Broker
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2019

“PhoneBurner is a great Product”

ProsThe ease of leaving voice mails and emails to potential clients and customizing what I send out. I am able to contact clients fluently without stopping.
ConsAt this point I really haven't found anything that I like least about this software. I do not use all the features it others only what I need most.
March 15, 2019
Chelsey L.
VP Sales & Operations
October 20, 2017

“Must have tool for sales team productivity and growth!”

ProsEase of implementation, and fast adoption for my B2B inside sales team. Seamless plug in with Salesforce (SFDC) and no technical support was needed to get it up and running. Ability to pre-record multiple voicemails and set call dispositions that automatically sync to SFDC is a huge time saver for my sales team, allowing them to spend more time on outreach. Any questions are immediately responded to by their amazing support team. Easily manage user base.
ConsThere a little room for improvement on report around time based reporting for larger scale businesses that utilize the platform.
October 20, 2017
David M.
Business Development / Sales
Executive Office, Self-employed
May 9, 2019

“PhoneBurner Rocks!”

Overall Outstanding - say no more.
ProsI make 4x the amount of average calls using PhoneBurner and the software makes me incredibly efficient by leaving voicemail and email at the same time with one click.
ConsNo cons - it's very user friendly and works really well.
May 9, 2019
Erik C.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2019

“Amazing product”

OverallI have been using PhoneBurner for years, always a great experience and easy to shut off the account when a project is over.
ProsI can make hundreds of phone calls in half a day where it used to take me a whole week to do the same.
ConsDon't really have any complaints about phone burner
March 8, 2019
George G.
Business Development and Growth
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
December 11, 2017

“Dramatically improves my outbound calling.”

OverallForce multiplier! Calling and record keeping is very much faster.
ProsPhoneBurner is like giving a machine gun to somebody who used to use a bolt-action rifle. I can call 5x the number of people in the same amount of time but, MORE!, setting up the proper disposition buttons at the bottom of the screen is like running macros to cover all your post-call work -- e.g. advancing or deleting the lead from the pipeline, automatically sending a selected email, leaving a pre-recorded voicemail, changing the customer's status, and even automatically entering notes in their contact record.
ConsIt's obviously evolved from a power-dialer tool, and isn't quite a crm replacement. Its moving in that direction but isn't quite there, yet. My workflow is to use Phoneburner from prefunnel to bottom-of-funnel, and then I transfer the records into another CRM via Zapier, to support back-and-forth negotiations and file transfers, etc.
December 11, 2017
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“Great platform for CRM and lead management”

OverallAlmost perfect solution for automating outbound CRM and prospecting. Very helpful for most companies that utilize any form of telemarketing/email marketing. May be missing functions needed for B2B businesses.
ProsI love how it keeps track and manages each prospect individually letting you easily view the most recent correspondence status. This is such a headache to do manually day after day. The ability to send/track emails and voicemails, and display local caller area code is also a big plus. The performance evaluation tools and leaderboard are also great tools that encourage results by agents and analytical data for managers.
ConsAlthough it is great for B2C outbound prospecting and CRM, it may be missing a few tools and functions that many B2B companies need or use frequently. For example, outbound e-fax for CRM, prospecting, or document distribution, and allowing quote sheet attachments (or other file attachments) to client profiles.
July 19, 2019
Johnny B.
Entertainment, Self-employed
March 13, 2019

“Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!”

Overall10 year customer. Silly to sell by phone without it.
ProsFunctionality. Easy to load leads. Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!
ConsEase of use (more functions than I need)

By PhoneBurner on March 19, 2019
That's great to hear! Thanks for being such a terrific and loyal client :)
March 13, 2019
1001-5000 employees
May 6, 2018

“PhoneBurner is extremely easy to use and produces results quicker than any other. ”

ProsPhoneBurner works so well that we saw increases in productivity in just one day. We experience fewer hang-ups, quicker connections, and an extremely reliable dialer that we love using.
ConsThere are very few cons to using PhoneBurner because it works so well for our agents and dialing purposes. Some reports may take some time to export but this is such a minor inconvenience that we rarely even notice.
May 6, 2018
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
February 8, 2018

“PhoneBurner has been a solid program that allows us to make more calls. More calls=more business.”

OverallMaking more calls. more calls = more business and I would reccomend this service to anyone in sales.
ProsThey do not lie when they claim they can increase dial time by 4X. As soon as one call is finished, it's on to the next one. And if you need time to take notes you can obviously pause it.
ConsImplementing this software was somewhat of a hassle but maybe that's because I myself am not the most computer savvy.
Rodrigo A.
Senior Account Executive
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees
June 21, 2019

“Make my life easier”

OverallVery good, not give them and excellent since there is always room for improvements
ProsEasy to use, reliable and with a lot of features.
ConsReporting, need to be able to customize the reports for the users. (Example, divide the phones per zone)
June 21, 2019
Chris H.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2019

“Managing Partner”

OverallGreat tool to track sales call process
ProsEasy to use Simple Reporting is easy to understand
ConsLive Listing or whispering function would be great if had Sometimes it takes forever for the recordings to populate
February 26, 2019
Larry C.
VP of Safety
Construction, Unspecified
June 30, 2018

“I use the system to make sales calls and REPURPOSE the system to keep track of my sales reps too.”

OverallEase of use / more efficient use of my time / helps me toward my goal of #1 sales rep.
ProsEasy to add my own folder to keep my sales reps so I can contact them quickly when congratulations are due the team and/or encouragement is appropriate. Different emails, a boosting voicemail when starting a new sales campaign.
Cons1) When importing leads, the system should not allow phone numbers more than 10 digits or less than 10 digits since they will NOT be called. 2) Similar issue with email addresses that do not contain a good domain (i.e. gmailcom as opposed to gmail.com)
June 30, 2018
February 7, 2018

“PhoneBurner's Power Dialer truly provides a 4x faster dialing option for sales teams”

ProsI love the easy to use cloud based system that allows my team to power dial for 1 hour and produce the same amount of work that the other guys are doing in 4 hours. Their voicemail drop feature allows keeps our reps from repeating the same message over and over and drop recorded messages with one click. They don't even have to listen to their message before moving on to the next call.
ConsWhile it offers some CRM features, it isn't built out to be a full CRM and it's primarily designed for a B2C sales team.
February 7, 2018
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
February 14, 2019

“PhoneBurner is a game changer”

OverallI started Phoneburner in May 2018 and I had $0 sales, when I started using it, I ended the year at 102% of Goal. I loved the easy of being able to get through my calling list quickly and then also leave emails for those I left voicemails to, I have had much better response and I will continue to use it
ProsI like the easy of use and how much success I have had with it.
ConsThe original training tapes were not easy to follow but they have added more training information on the website and offer webinars to help become more of a expert user
February 14, 2019
Kenneth S.
December 4, 2018

“PhoneBurner review”

OverallEverything from the free trial, to the ease of using it, to the customer service was excellent
ProsI've been in sales for over 40 years and watched as auto dialer's and progressive dialer's progressed. I'm now a consultant and tried many of them who are out there now. Non of them are easier and offer mare the Phoneburner
ConsTo be very honest I don't have anything negative to say about the product except it would be nice if it were free

By PhoneBurner on December 5, 2018
Thanks so much Kenneth. That's great to hear!
December 4, 2018
Patrick F.
Loan Officer
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
April 17, 2019

“PhoneBurner”

OverallPhoneBurner is the most valuable tool I have other than my web site. It is a wonderful product.
ProsThis software is very intuitive. They are always thinking of new ways to improve their product. I really like that.
ConsNothing I can think of, I have really never found anything I didn't like.
April 17, 2019
April 15, 2018

“Everything you need to stay connected”

OverallThe users are alerted in real time when the emails are opened, the links are clicked, the videos are displayed, the attached files are displayed, etc. for a perfectly programmed follow-up. SmartSender is also integrated with "Retargeting" (Retargeting), which allows users to post targeted ads while surfing the web, Facebook or Twitter.
ProsPhoneBurner allows you to be constantly communicated without interference with your customers. The best thing is that each call stays registered and that helps a lot to the improvements that you should make to the attention to your clients. Without a doubt, it is very effecient.
ConsI think they should give more time to their free trial so that entrepreneurs can make use of this wonderful software. Or at least they can create a cheaper version for the small businesses that are emerging. No doubt they will have many successes
April 15, 2018
Chris T.
April 27, 2016

“CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!”

OverallI don't go out of my way to give a review unless someone over delivers. First, Austin in the customer care dept made sure I was on the right program. He asked me questions (Thank God) that were relevant to my existing needs, and didn't product puke. Also, Austin LISTENS! Whoever raised him, should be very proud. The Director of Business Development at PhoneBurner John Greene reached out to thank me for considering Phone Burner WOWZERS! Why WOWZERS? When does a Director of Business Development reach out to anyone, for anything besides problems? I'll wait... Can't forget Jeff Osness he admitted and took FULL BLAME for not responding to my customer request. Come on now, Where in American History will someone take blame for anothers actions? LEADERSHIP! PhoneBurner exemplify the 1% of companies who strive to over promise and over deliver! Don't use SPEEDDIALER PRO or anything else. Why? Because their customer service SUCKS and they all have a superiority complex. Don't look any further, PhoneBurner Team is "Second To None" and our company will only work with the best. As for the rest? I rest my case... Chris Thomas Founder glumobilemedia

By PhoneBurner on April 27, 2016
Wow. Thank you so much Chris. Our entire team appreciates your kind words, and looks forward to continuing to work with you!
April 27, 2016
Chris M.
Cloud Collaboration Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
January 5, 2016

“Best productivity tool on the market”

OverallBefore using PhoneBurner, cold calling was an immense pain in the neck. Smiling and dialing was more like frowning and dialing. Not only was it tedious, it was exhausting leaving voicemail after voicemail. Not to mention, I grew so sick of hearing my own voice. PhoneBurner not only made cold calling and follow up easier, it actually made it fun. I tripled the amount of calls, voicemails and emails that I was sending. The only time I had to speak was when someone actually answered the phone. There are other solutions out there, but none give you the ease, functionality and affordability that PhoneBurner will give you. You can even integrate with SalesForce.com!! Keep up the good work, PhoneBurner!
ProsEase of use, functionality, integration, customer support

By PhoneBurner on January 8, 2016
Chris - we're happy to hear we helped put the "smiling" back into your "dialing!" Thanks for the review!
January 5, 2016
Kai D.
Network Marketer
Legal Services, Self-employed
June 17, 2019

“Best time saver!”

ProsI love using phone burner. I can get more done in an hour with phone burner than I can throughout most of the day! All business is conversation and this allows me to do just that! I can make about 20 outbound dials an hour using this program, including voicemails and connects! Love it and would be with out it! Thanks Phone Burner!
ConsI should use it more often to be sure I am getting my money's worth monthly!
June 17, 2019
Atticus K.
Marketing and Advertising, Unspecified
January 4, 2016

“Phone Burner is Flawless and Absolutely Essential”

OverallWe have been using Phone Burner for our national marketing agency (Insurance) for over a year now and it has been the most important tool for us in our marketing arsenal. We have had as many as 5 seats at one time active. I have made suggestions for improvement and the team is so responsive that often my suggestions are implemented within the week. The level of customer support is top notch. Can't say enough good things about Phone Burner
ProsCompletely intuitive and user-friendly. Full of great features
ConsAny cons I've had usually get addressed and fixed by the tech team. And I'm very picky so I've sent in a lot of minor bug fixes and suggestions. So the cons usually don't remain an issue for long.

By PhoneBurner on January 6, 2016
Atticus, thanks for the great review and all the valuable input you've provided.
January 4, 2016
Tony C.
Branch Manager, Sr. Loan Officer
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
December 30, 2018

“#1 productivity tool I use”

OverallSupport is awesome.
ProsIncredible how productive is tool allows you to be.
ConsSalesforce integration is not quite how I hoped it would be. But they seem to continue improving it.

By PhoneBurner on January 9, 2019
Thanks so much Tony. We appreciate you, and your valuable feedback and input!
December 30, 2018
Delois J.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2019

“Amazing System”

OverallThis is by far the easiest and most effective system i have ever used and i have tried at least five different dialers. All my activity on every lead is automatically updated. What a great way of never having to remember what your last activity was. This dialer is such a professional system. Anything you need to do is right at your fingertips including superior support. I just regret i did purchase it sooner.
ProsThis software allows you to have the most effective communication with your client in a matter of seconds.
ConsThere are none as far as i can tell. Setup is very fast.
September 6, 2019
Naz S.
Operations Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
September 7, 2018

“Best alternative to predictive dialing”

OverallThere is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it. So many reports you can build, trackers, tags, options, automation and time saving features. Really boosts productivity for agents. There are also a lot of informative videos for set up and advanced users. So far, any questions I've had have been answered via one of the tutorials or by one of the customer service representatives. Team also built a whole new report with a new format for me. The level of customer service is above and beyond. I will bet that you'll purchase after the free trial.
ProsFeature-rich, excellent customer support, flexible. Great for increasing agent productivity and driving competition within your sales team.
ConsI haven't found any real cons yet, but it can get a little pricey depending on how many seats you purchase.
September 7, 2018
Jake M.
Marketing Analyst
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2019

“Time Saver”

OverallThis is a time SAVER. I literally used PhoneBurner today to make some calls and saved an estimated 45 minutes! I made 29 calls, connected with 10 of those calls, and left 7 pre-recorded voicemails (tailored to who I was calling) in just under 40 minutes...and keep in mind that is under 40 minutes WITH 10 of my calls being answered, then turning into a conversation. PhoneBurner is a must if you are looking to make calls quicker without losing the quality of your talks on the phone.
Pros- Easy to use / implement - Amazing team / support - Great price for what is offered
ConsI really cannot say anything bad about this software.
March 20, 2019
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2019

“Compress your sales call time and make more contacts”

OverallHelps me to be more efficient and effective with sales call campaigns. I make more calls in far less time. Ultimately I get to more qualified prospects than without this power tool.
ProsEnables me to easily dial through a sales prospecting campaign and move quickly through voicemails with a one-click drop of my best prerecorded voicemail message. Can make a lot more calls and stay fresh for the few where you do live connect for a true business dialogue. Easy set up and lots of flexibility with phone scripts, voicemail messages, email follow up.
ConsWished it integrated with ZOHO CRM. Takes some effort to figure out how to upload Excel CSV files to properly configure in Phoneburner.
February 16, 2019
Jim S.
Senior Account Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
February 17, 2017

“THANK YOU JEFF & JOHN”

OverallJeff & John I can't thank you enough for all the great service and sales tips you've given me with PhoneBurner! I am off to another great start to the new year with a substantial gain in new business from my leads called. In fact I currently represent over half the new business of my entire team. It's great to have you on my side and I wanted you to know I appreciate it!
ProsEfficiency & Productivity in the lead dialing process
ConsCan't think of anything I don't like
February 17, 2017
Mark H.
June 9, 2016

“Love this software, it is a Game Changer for My Team”

OverallImagine hiring a Virtual Assistant who can actually perfectly multi-task, something humans think they can, but can't. Phone Burner is so awesome, I'd give it 10/5 if I could, or 100/10. It has far exceeded my expectations for ease of use, comprehensive features, really cool things I discover every day that have me go WOW. It can send emails, leave voice drops, dial numbers, text you reminders, and even stop you from calling people before 9am and after 9pm - which I would have done this morning by mistake, and Phone Burner - stopped me - smart system :) It does all those things behind the scenes while you just talk to live prospects. It is so efficient, professional, and productive, I would say, you must try it, and see for yourself...you will buy it after that...and I don't get paid any incentive at all to say that...I am a CPA not prone to reviews - this is the second one in my life...check it out and get 3 times more productive...

By PhoneBurner on June 9, 2016
You made our day Mark! Not often a CPA that likes to make 100¿s of calls a day compliments us. We appreciate your praise and will continue to do our best to earn it. Thank you very much.
June 9, 2016
Christopher O.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 28, 2019

“SOFTWARE PAID FOR ITSELF ON THE FIRST DAY”

OverallIt's been wonderful. It took my teams calls from 80-100 to 300+ within the first day. Not to mention, I'm getting 20-30 follow ups per person per day! It's a little early to tell, but just one conversion from a single day would pay for the software for a year.
ProsIt's simple, fast, customer support and onboarding is great. Plus, it rakes in money like you wouldn't beleive.
ConsIf I was being picky, I'd like the option of at least one number free with the software instead of having to purchase other numbers, but that's more of a business model problem than a software issue.
August 28, 2019
January 8, 2019

“Fast easy to use”

ProsThis product is fast and easy to use and affordable
ConsIssue with taking people off of lists if I need to update data
January 8, 2019
Kumar S.
VP of Operations & HR
June 11, 2018

“Excellent”

ProsVery customizable software and always ready to help customer service especially few members who are always very helpful.
Consnone, everything is good. Just waiting for inbound calling capacity built in to PhoneBurner system.

By PhoneBurner on June 12, 2018
Thanks so much for the kind words Kumar! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team.
June 11, 2018
Michael L.
Business Development Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“PhoneBurner”

OverallIts a great way to keep track of my contacts. I like that it tells me if a client has opened my PhoneBurner email.
ProsEasy to use! The tutorials are great! They continue to make upgrade to improve the site!
ConsVery few issues. Once in awhile I will get disconnect due to a gliche.
May 3, 2019

“beyond expectations”

ProsWe compared a number of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the CLEAR winner. I can't say enough about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform, and how easy it has been to get our team using it. Best of all, it delivers where it counts! Our team's efficiency has significantly improved. Numbers are up and continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable.
ConsWould be nice if call recording was included. Honestly not too much else... the software really did exceed our expectations