Orders2.me Ratings

Overall

About Orders2.me

Online ordering & marketing system for restaurants to take orders via Web, Mobile & Facebook using their existing payment systems. Learn more about Orders2.me

Nicole K.
Marketing
April 3, 2018

“Completely customize-able on-line ordering system ”

OverallImproved customer satisfaction Improved order accuracy More repeat ordering
ProsIf I want to only sell an item on Wednesday from 4-10pm I can do that with this system. Each feature has so many customization options that it makes programming it a breeze. Order2me is very user friendly for both the company and our customer. I receive daily sales totals and customer feedback which helps pinpoint what products are doing well and where we need to improve on. I can break down reporting by items, by customer or so much more. It provides a wealth on information on the back end. One of the best features they have is each time an order is placed they call to confirm receipt. This has come in handy on more than a few occasions. I would highly recommend it for restaurants who want personalized features that fit to their needs.
ConsOnly issue is some times the customer doesn't' wait to receive order confirmation. The must wait to receive an order confirmation but occasionally we have some that get distracted and do not wait for the confirmation.
Nicole C.
Marketing

“Highly recommended ”

OverallLess mistakes due to communication errors. Improved customer satisfaction because they don't have to wait for food. Good ROI. Excellent feedback system. Allows us to communicate easily with customers.
ProsIt's customization features are great. Ease of use. Ability to get a live person on the phone quickly to resolve issues. Currently working with out POS team to integrate with POS.
ConsWe wish we could have two separate sites for our locations. Occasionally Customers will enter an order at the wrong store. They did offer website design support but any changes we make to our site the previous work gets deleted.
David S.
March 30, 2018

“Excellent follow up and help along the way teaching & finding ways to work for our specific needs”

OverallAnother way for guests to interact and order from our restaurant.
ProsThe support is great! There are a few boundaries with how the software performs in regards to how discounts can be created, but you just have to get creative to make it work. Customer support has been excellent trying to fit software limitations to my wacky ideas.
ConsNo issues. As stated in the Pros section, there are a few limitations to how the discounts can be implemented. But because of the awesome support, we found ways to make it work for our business.
Rachel H.
April 5, 2018

“The team made it super easy to get started and we've been successful using the software for 2+years”

ProsThe ease of use. Having one dashboard to access menu, accounting and operations is very helpful. The design is clean and looks great with our branding.
ConsSoftware Integration. The ease of firing the orders directly to the kitchen would be very helpful with Aloha. Also, we use iOS devices so having the ability to receive orders on an iPad would also be useful. Our biggest opportunity with the orders are ringing them in correctly.
April 5, 2018
Binem N.
Boss
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
April 2, 2018

“I am using them for a few years and don't regret thisince we changed from the last company.”

OverallHelps me run my business
ProsCustomer service is number 1. Which is the most important thing in anything you buy. Also they constantly upgrade and modernize the software.
Cons I would revamp some parts of the delivery section. .
Lloyd P.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

“Outstanding”

OverallIncreased profits and revenues.
ProsIt is such a complex, robust system yet it is so easy to use. The email marketing, email rules are oustanding!
ConsI don't have any complaints about the software. If I had to pick something, I was there was most POS system that it would directly integrate with.
Terry C.
Business Technology Advisor
July 24, 2018

“Seamless Solution to Online Ordering”

OverallCustomers have been asking for an online ordering facility. Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel, O2M has given us a much more robust solution. We still anticipate using some of their social media and loyalty program tools. Team is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
ProsThese orders go directly to our POS -- that is, when the customer places the order, it prints up on the KITCHEN printer and the HOST printer, so the Kitchen can get on it ASAP, and the Host is notified, and therefore prepared when the customer comes in the door looking for the order. That's really pretty turnkey and seamless... and very cool.
ConsI would prefer an API to make the online ordering may transparent to our website. We have to jump to the O2M site to actually take the order. I would prefer to have that exist within a Web Frame or other structure so that the Order can still be taken with our headers and footers, and thus give the customer a less confusing experience.
Alex L.
Owner/Gm

“Love the service ”

ProsEase of use. It's a superior system to others that we had tried. I would and have recommended Orders2Me to other restaurant owners.
ConsIn my humble opinion the fee is a little bit high. There are systems with lower rates on the market. However, i am happy to pay the extra couple of bucks for Orders2Me.
David E.

“Great for Restaurants”

OverallGreat for online ordering
ProsSimple to update menu, Different ways to receive order, Copy options from existing menu items.
ConsDoesn't have Subcategories, Can't add an additional charge after order is paid.
Gokhan K.
April 2, 2018

“Very good customer service.”

ProsWhat ever I need need is in there. Easy to use also. Adding and deleting items are easy. Also you can pictures any time you want. If you have any problems just call the customer care.
ConsMonthly price is ok but could be more affordable. If you compare the other companies is not bad. Everything is good about the software.
Cory B.
Co Founder
Internet, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2018

“Best online ordering service I've found”

ProsEase of use and amazing customer support. They have a lot of patience with non technical people like myself.
ConsI guess if I had to choose something it would be better reporting, but that would be more of a nice to have. The core functionality is rock solid and everything we need.
August 22, 2018
Steve F.
Area Director
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees
July 31, 2018

“Area Director”

OverallExcellent customer service from start to finish! Allows our guests to order easily without the hassle of calling into the restaurant to seamlessly place an order.
ProsVery user friendly and intuitive when setting up and using.
ConsN/A - Not really a lot to dislike when it comes to the options that the platform offers.
July 31, 2018
Wen-shuan Y.
Director of Operation
April 16, 2018

“User experience is great. Excellent merchant support.”

ProsThe system is able to create an ordering page at the location we wanted, and it works with the esthetic of our website.
ConsUnable to integrate to our POS system. Sometimes we have trouble receiving the orders, and customers were confused of whether their order were sent.
April 16, 2018
daniel k.
Shift Manager
March 12, 2019

“Never had more pizza delivered till now”

OverallBefore using orders to me I was worried my buisness would fail. We simply wernt making enough buisness to support building,employee labor, and food inventory. When I switch to orders2me the orders started flooding in. I WAS ABLE TO AFFORD MORE EMPLOYEEs. Since then we have made minor adjustments and such with no problems at all. For any small time buisness owner orders2me is the way to go
ProsThey have literally changed the way my store delivers pizza. Low prices and very easy to adjust and tweak my menu through them
ConsSmall fee to them for there work but they do get you way more sales then the money they ask for.
March 12, 2019
Sarah L.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2018

“Wish there were more options”

OverallThey are great to work with, excellent response time, just wish the things they told me were coming, actually came
ProsUsed for a few years, but had to make a change. Needed options like gift cards, abandoned cart, etc. no updates to software In the 2 years I was with them.
ConsLack of options to add on and make it work like I needed it to.
Chance H.
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

“5-Star”

OverallMore customer retention.
ProsOrders2Me is unbelievable company. Their executive is great.
ConsNothing. There are no negatives to Orders2Me
Shannon M.
Business Owner
Restaurants, Unspecified
March 30, 2018

“Great program at a reasonable price”

ProsEase of adding and removing menu items. Ability to disable items from the tablet. Format is very user friendly.
ConsHave issues with the tablet going on and offline at random times and notification via email does not get immediate attention. Have lost many orders because of that. Also would like to see some more detailed features on discounts such as discount for prepay only and would like to have additional question upon checkout if paying cash or credit.
John M.
April 2, 2018

“Used the software to manage our customers that were able to order off of our website, it was great.”

ProsWe liked how customizable the software was, and that the customer service was available and attentive to help us with our needs.
ConsIt's not very visually slick if that makes sense, it's still very basic programmer looking. The interface could be a little more intuitive to the end-user as opposed to someone who knows programming.
Gus P.
Realtor Associate/Broker

“Easy to use .”

ProsFast and easy to understand. The software is very user friendly. Im not good with computers and I found it to be very user friendly.
ConsI didn't really find and cons. the software seems to be very user friendly. Looking forward to all the updates and learning how to use them.
Amy C.
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
April 2, 2018

“We struggled with the Orders2Me app at the store. The orders would occasionally come through wrong”

OverallGiving customers an option for ordering from their mobile devices.
ProsGiving customers another way to order, the ease with which we could customize the menus, and the use by employees.
ConsThe issues with order handling at the store - the orders would come through with incorrect modifiers and price amounts.
Jasbir B.
March 30, 2018

“Needs more streamlined ”

ConsIt is hard to navigate The ordering system is complicated When order prints for us it is not in a good format
Adena T.
Marketing Specialist
October 16, 2018

“Great Software!”

OverallHelpful overall, especially with the ability to enable and disable from the menu
ProsThis software is easy to use, efficient and practical.
ConsNo issues or problems so far with Orders2me.
October 16, 2018
Liz P.
Managing Director
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
October 21, 2018

“Great Service!”

ProsIt's so easy to use and Orders2Me provides great service from start to finish.
ConsThere was nothing negative about my experience
October 21, 2018
Puiu L.
manager
April 3, 2018

“i'm happy with the product”

Proseasy to use the diversity it is so big , before i was losing my time to go around to find everything i need now , everything is just close to a touch of the baton
Consno difficulty i use it all the time so easy to find everything you need , i would definitely recommend it to everyone, even to the people who they are new in business
shaheen k.
March 27, 2018

“Overall good but could be improved. ”

ProsThe support staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. They did a nice job setting up the initial functionality of the the program and explained how to make changes.
ConsIt would be nice to have webinars to teach how to use the other functionality of the software. It apprears that the software has a lot of capabilities but I have no idea how to use them and don't have the time to try and figure them out.
April 2, 2018

“Great team to work with and very helpful!”

ProsHow easy it is to use and how organized the platform can make it for my clients. Love the platform and will recommend it to other clients.
ConsNothing to say. The platform is an easy software to use and the team makes it easy to make the needed edits.