Excellerate Church Management Software Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

About Excellerate Church Management Software

INSTALLED or CLOUD - your choice! Installed = No Monthly Fees Cloud = Access anywhere Your church can be MORE effective, develop MORE committed members and reach MORE people. Excellerate has been helping thousands of churches for over 15 years with - member tracking, visitor follow-up, small groups, contributions, child check-In, volunteer scheduling and more. Try it Free! Learn more about Excellerate Church Management Software

Betty Ann T.
ABC Administrator
June 13, 2013

“I would highly recommend Excellerate to any Church!”

OverallI would highly recommend Excellerate to any church no matter how large or how small. It's adaptability to meet the specific needs of your congregation is priceless.
ProsWe have been using Excellerate for many years and it always accomplishes the task at hand. As we have grown to multiple campuses and made changes to better care for our congregation it has done so with us! Its adaptability to meet the specific needs of our church is simply amazing and appreciated. It helps us from A-Z, from scheduling our volunteers, organizing our small groups and classes, to handling our contributions and much more.
ConsThe only downside I can think of would be the fact that it is not accessible from home, however for the safety and privacy of our congregations records perhaps it is not a downside after all.
Julie H.
Financial Secretary
June 14, 2018

“Altho I use this only for posting weekly contributions, I absolutely love this product.”

OverallI spend much less time accounting for the weekly offering. AND I know it is accurate. Our church has an offering counting team so that when I (as the financial secretary) get the offering to post, I already have a balance to use for "check" purposes. Great product!!
ProsI am currently using only the Contributions tab and the features included in it. We are a small church that needed a better way to account for weekly offerings that was accurate & basically self-checking. Instead of the 20+ minutes spent in the past posting our weekly offering, I now spend all of 5 minutes posting. And I know everything has been posted accurately and to the correct accounts. Thanks for a great product and for your awesome customer service.
ConsI haven't found anything yet that I dislike but I only use the contribution section. So far I haven't found anything that rates as "con."
June 14, 2018
Jason P.
Facility Director
May 11, 2018

“I have used this in my current role.”

ProsThis software is a really great data base. You can collect and organize data in an amazing way and communicate efficiently.
ConsThere is so much that this software can do which will slow it down at times. I totally understand and it's worth the wait.
May 11, 2018
Fund-Raising, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 20, 2018

“Pastor”

ProsWhat I really like must about this software is the easy access to the desired information.
ConsAt this time I have no dislikes about this program, it's safe and secure.
December 20, 2018
Bob R.
Administrator
May 15, 2015

“A great system that is easy to set-up and use with outstanding customer support.”

OverallSince we have installed the Excellerate system we have reduced the amount of time it takes to count and record our tithes and offerings from 8 - 10 hours to as little as 40 minutes. We continue to find new ways to take advantage of the flexibility and utility of the system. We recently automated our on-line giving to load directly into the Excellerate system saving even more time. The support has been excellent. The Excellerate team will do everything they can to ensure that your needs are met. I reviewed many systems before selecting Excellerate and without a doubt I made the right choice.
May 15, 2015
Matt B.
Assistant Campus Pastor
June 13, 2013

“Excellerate is a great church database program ”

OverallI would recommend Excellerate to anyone. Whether you have a church of 60 or 6000, you can use Excellerate.
ProsExcellerate has helped us out immensely as a church. We are able to keep track of attendance for class, connect groups, and people serving weekly. Pete and the team are always finding new ways to update the program and are always there to help you out.
ConsI wish it was a web based program that you could access from anywhere. I know that if it is available Pete will do it.
Leslye O.
Membership and Database
May 17, 2013

“Great”

OverallDefinately recomend this program to anyone who is looking to have only ONE system for their entire organization.
ProsWith the unlimited version we are able to do anything that we as a congregation may come to need. Customer support is absolutely the best, Adam is always fiendly and understanding with any questions or request that we may have.
ConsAt this day I am still looking for the cons, I have not had many issues that have not been able to be resolved, quickly and easily.
May 17, 2013
Ed V.
August 19, 2014

“Great product and customer service!”

OverallExcellerate has worked just fine for us for several years now. I enter data from each Sunday's contributions, and generate the annual member contribution reports each January. (We currently have about 50 individuals/families making contributions.) And I've called for technical assistance half-a-dozen times or so, and have always received friendly, courteous and professional help. Excellerate has worked like the proverbial charm! Thank you for your user-friendly and effective product!
August 19, 2014
Ruth P.
May 21, 2013

“Amazing!”

OverallI recommend Excellerate as a great resource!
ProsWe have been using Excellerate for several years. We have enjoyed the ease of having our meetings, visits, finances and small groups tied in with our main database. The Excellerate staff is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or new reports I need.
ConsIf only we could have the appointments and building usage tied in... ;-)
May 21, 2013
Karen H.
Office Administrator /Manager
November 25, 2015

“Excellent product with Excellent Customer Support! ”

OverallWe were using 2 different types of software programs until we found out about Excellerate. We are still learning what all this excellent software can do. Pros: Easy to use. If you have any questions or concerns, Pete & Adam are there to assist you. Cons: None at this time Overall: I totally recommend Excellerate as the Church Management software to use!
November 25, 2015
Bob H.
Administrator
September 12, 2013

“Administrator, First Baptist Church of Umatilla Fl.”

Overallcheck in system is very user friendly, setup was time consuming and had to call support several times to get information, call back from support was not timely. overall the system has improved the flow of our children's ministry check in/out . we have over 500 kids per week, this has eliminated the long lines and parents are thankful to have the peace of mind the excellerate check in system provides.
September 12, 2013
Gus G.
Info. Systems Administrator
February 6, 2013

“Very satisfy ”

OverallI highly recommend it
ProsThe software has met all of our needs, but in events where it did not, the support team has always jumped in and found a solution to our poblems, either by way of adapting the software to our need, creating reports, etc. They have been excellent.
Cons***None***
February 6, 2013
Connie A.
administrator
October 23, 2013

“operating system”

OverallLove it! But need it on my mac....I have one windows pc just for excellerate :( not practical

By Micro System Design on May 21, 2014
Thanks Connie. Actually, you can use it on your Mac, iPad, even iPhone with Excellerate Cloud. You get all the same features but now you can access it on any device, anywhere you have an internet connection!
October 23, 2013