Process Street Ratings

Overall

About Process Street

Process Street provides businesses with a streamlined, non-technical way to make managing recurring workflows fast, fun, and easy for teams everywhere. Strong company processes are the backbone of any successful business. Without them, a company will struggle and will almost certainly find it difficult to scale. Easily create and customize checklists with text, images, video, and more. Streamline the approval process with conditional logic, automations, and integrations. Learn more about Process Street

Kimberly W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
June 29, 2017

“Absolutely Amazing”

OverallIt helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.
ProsI must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!
ConsMy cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.
June 29, 2017
Greg H.
Veterinary, 11-50 employees
November 17, 2016

“I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!”

OverallWe're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.
Pros- Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users - Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced - Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app) - Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value - Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions - Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value - There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!
Cons- It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street - sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)
Recommendations to other buyersI think I've said it all, so I'll just say - give it a try. If you're looking for a clean and elegant solution to documenting all the systems, procedures and policies you've got .. this is it. And then all the advanced features this thing does puts it over the top. Don't waste time trying out all the different "competitors" to these guys, because they don't have any. We're really happy with them (obviously) and I appreciate the efficiency and automation they've brought to our business.
November 17, 2016
Tim L.
June 20, 2016

“How to do things right”

OverallProcess.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!
ProsGreat functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!
ConsAdministrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.
June 20, 2016
Troy D.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
November 19, 2016

“Most Valuable Tool in the Business”

OverallWe are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.
ProsThe ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.
ConsAt this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.
Recommendations to other buyersLearn how to integrate Process Street with Zapier and it will change your life.
November 19, 2016
Rajul C.
Managing Director
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2017

“Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing”

ProsFor anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas. Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click. There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed. You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy. It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.
ConsOccasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches. Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!
October 17, 2017
Kim A.
Founder and President
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 3, 2019

“Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs”

OverallIt has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!
ProsI love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!
ConsI would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.
January 3, 2019
Bob A.
July 22, 2019

“Great Workflow Software”

OverallUsing Process St has been a game-changer for our business. We've helped several other firms implement it and they have all had similar results. I highly recommend Process St!
ProsThe ability to customize checklists with due dates, assignments and conditional logic. We also utilize the "Overview" of each checklist (which is also customizable) to get a quick view of the status of all the checklists in progress. The Inbox for each team member lets us see the open tasks for everyone and adjust workload or add staff as needed. Finally, the ability to add screenshots, videos, documents, etc. to each step ensures that our team knows exactly how the process should be executed.
ConsThere's very little we don't like about Process St. Their team is very responsive and is continuously adding features to the product.
July 22, 2019
Tim L.
IT Director and Chief Marketing Strategist
1-10 employees
February 9, 2018

“Process Street - Everything is a System!”

OverallProcess street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.
ProsGreat UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.
ConsNo option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.
February 9, 2018
Sean W.
Training Manager
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees
July 1, 2019

“Process Street”

OverallOverall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!
ProsI manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps. Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template. Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.
ConsI'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options. For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.
July 1, 2019
Nathan R.
February 16, 2018

“Task management done right.”

OverallThis software has way more things than the ones I have described. It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself. Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.
ProsWith process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business. with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use. As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.
ConsThere is nothing not to like. It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out. It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)
February 16, 2018
Aron S.
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2016

“Very helpful checklist / process management app!”

OverallI've used this app to help set up meeting structures with my team. We have a set checklist of items to talk about on a regular basis, and this app helps us to move through them together, with visual aids and reminders, with checklists, and more, in a way that we choose. I also use it for repeating processes in my own planning, journaling, and decision making. I've taken checklists from personal development speakers and writers, and broken their ideas/suggestions into tasks. With Process.St, i can set them up with reminders, visuals, and videos in ways that help me cruise through these tasks to get the results smoothly and easily.
ProsThe ability to quickly edit and customize a process is very helpful. The development team has also been very helpful and responsive.
ConsNot much - it's clean, it just works, and the team seems to be focused on improving. Ah! I know - there's no mobile app yet ;-)
Recommendations to other buyersGet started with it! Also, check out "The Checklist Manifesto" by Atul Gawande - it could be a good introduction with regards to setting up processes.
August 27, 2016
Andreea Laura A.
Web Designer
Internet, Self-employed
April 20, 2019

“Is great for content creators and for managers that want to give access to the internal procedures. ”

OverallI use Process Street with my husband. We usually use it to save our courses and to give access only to certain people. It's kind of personal Udemy. You can upload videos, documents, images and text. You can also chat online based on the stuff loaded on Process Street.
ProsWhat I like is that you can have online access to your documents, easily organize the items, and watch the video and leave comments. I assume that Process Street is also useful to give access to internal procedures in a company, although I did not use it for this. The application can also be integrates with many other organizational applications to keep track of what you are doing or what changes you make and downloading documents from here.
ConsI would have liked it if the folders had a picture and a brief description. I mean not to be exactly like the documents from computer, plain.
April 20, 2019
Paul G.
January 23, 2018

“Extremely powerful, effective tool for helping us organize our SOPs and organizational processes.”

ProsVersatile. Customizable. Powerful integration with other apps through Zapier. Excellent tutorials and instructions. Outstanding blog posts with broad range of business advice and perspective. Very, very impressed with this product and the way it has developed over the last couple of years. We use it every day and continue to see ways that it can help improve our company. Highly recommended.
ConsI don't have any critical feedback, really. Offering more flexibility with rich text formatting on outgoing emails, and the ability for emails to contain GSuite email signatures of the sender by default would be a nice-to-have, but this is a really minor item.
Jody F.
Principal
January 22, 2018

“This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better”

ProsWe have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members. I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner. ProcessStreet has: - been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away. - made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly - sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).
ConsOccasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.
January 22, 2018
Kelly G.
July 8, 2016

“The best system for Task Management”

OverallMy company has used the process street for over a year now and it is fantastic! It is a great way to keep things organized amongst our team and an excellent time saver. We no longer have to rely on and overfilled large calendar to decipher what tasks need to get done on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. It is all in Process Street! The ability to communicate with team members throughout completing a task is key less confusing emails since you can go directly to the task you are referring to and look at the comments!
ProsOrganized, easy to use and a great way to communicate with your team and keep everyone and everything on track!
ConsIf ever the free version becomes unavailable, this would be a con as it is a large expense.
Recommendations to other buyersTake the time to set it up and be patient, it is worth it in the end.
July 8, 2016
Farai M.
Founder and Executive Officer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
October 13, 2018

“Great software for standardising processes in small and medium businesses!”

OverallProcess Street completely transformed the way we do business. We were struggling to scale up our client base and business due to lack of a way to ensure consistent and complete servicing. Thanks to Process Street, that is now a thing of the past. Its advanced logic features enable customisation of generic templates to suit particular customers' needs, without losing the robustness of having a standard template to baseline all customers against. I am more than delighted with Process Street!
Pros-Enables standardisation of processes across multiple locations, and multiple employees. -Easy to set up -Advanced functionality -Dynamic and scalable -Fantastic value for money
Cons-Should incorporate ability to evaluate individual performance periodically (i.e. enable aggregating of tasks done, and assignment of values to tasks, so that it becomes a performance management tool).
October 13, 2018
Monika S.
Self-employed
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2019

“Excellent for your business”

OverallWe are working with client process tracking.
ProsIt is possible to create different templates. Also, it has some already prepared templates such as ''employee on-boarding'' and etc. It is possible to invite other users and ''guests'' to work with the template as well. It has some very great integrations.
ConsThe content looks messy. For us, it is difficult to find the prepared templates. The second big thing is the notification e-mails. While it is possible to turn the notifications via e-mail off, we need to keep it to see how everything is going. It would be useful for them to improve the notification section.
August 22, 2019
Cameron C.
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2016

“Rev up your Business process's”

OverallIf ending the constant degradation of your business as it grows and as you employee new people to do what you used to do you must have tools that give your new staff all the good stuff that was running around your head an made your business grow. It is completely unrealistic to expect employees to remember all the things that are instinctive to you. process street empowers you to communicate all this stuff and constantly update the Policies and procedures as any new conflict event happens to help reduce re -occurrence.
ProsIts very easy to learn. Great interface . Process Street is updating constantly and are good at listening to user feed back.
ConsNothing really to put here other then the fact that the billing and user configuration area really needs improving so that Admin has better controls over who should be Professional account holders.
Recommendations to other buyersAny Business owner who employees people.
August 15, 2016
Yoel B.
Team Leader
August 31, 2015

“Do you need a Workflow Document or a Process Checklist? Try Process.st”

OverallThe Net Presence Team is a virtual team of over ten members on five continents and seven time zones. During any given quarter we have between two to five interns. Everyone working online! How do we maintain consistency in the process and the quality of the services we provide our clients? Workflow documentation of course. Over the years we've tried numerous tools and web based services. They were usually too complicated, more akin to creating an automated process or interactive flow chart than a living document. One of Process.st's strengths is its simplicity. With a simple framework and a limited number of features, you can create detailed workflow or process checklists. Think of the 'C' programming language as a model! Process.st supports embedded media, graphics, video and audio. You can also attach documents for downloading, MS-Word, RTF, PDF or graphic files. You can even insert email forms. Finally, if you prefer, you can transform the entire document into a lead generator by obligating the user to share their contact information before they can download or email themselves a copy. On the other hand, if you are looking, not for documentation that is easy to create, but some form of interactive rule driven automated process, Process.st is not for you. The product is still in its youth (definitely not infancy but not yet mature). We anticipate constant improvements in interface and features as the development team receives more and more feedback from the field. So if you are looking for online documentation either for in-house use or as guides or checklists for your clients - you'll be doing yourself a favor by spending some time evaluating if Process.st meets your needs.
August 31, 2015
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
June 28, 2018

“Most reliable tool for document management”

OverallDocument management and sharing between the teams.
ProsProcess Street application is the best tool that is available so far in the market. We can store our project information like documents just at one place and share them with the team members. It is the most versatile tool having the bunch of smart features that will assist you in project management. Easy set up and integration with your other document editing tool.
ConsThere still need to develop a mobile application of Process Street as in Today's world mobile phones are becoming also the part of businesses.
June 28, 2018
Logan M.
11-50 employees
July 26, 2016

“Taking a Walk Down the Street”

OverallI was put in charge of a project for the company I am working for to organize a sort of training platform to bring new employees up to speed with company procedures and operation processes. Having process street recommended to me by a business professional, I began to dig through it and learn how it functioned. I was thoroughly impressed by the capacity that Process Street allowed a user to input information with ease, collaborate with others, and create an organized, bullet point-style checklist to outline tasks. Process Street is a very useful tool to collect your thoughts and, lay out a step-by-step pathway to success.
Pros- Price: Free with unlimited archiving. Archiving allows for clutter-free homepages too! - Clean Cut: The overall design is pleasing to work with and represents the creativity as well as the business professional clarity, that Process Street offers. - Ease: The learning curve is low, and the ability to use this platform is quite simple
ConsOne thing I found that was an inconvenience was when I would want to put in a new image in the beginning of a template but had already filled it with multiple text, image, and video blocks. This would require me to drag it upward, which typically isn't an issue, just time consuming. However, I couldn't simply drag it upward and let the screen fly by, I had to continually "shake" the image upload block upward to keep it moving. Just something to look into, and possibly inserting other files like media files directly into spots on the template instead of automatically on the very bottom of the template.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat software, excited to continue implementing it!
July 26, 2016
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2018

“Game Changer”

ProsI spent a lot of time trying to find a way to quickly and easily document a process, then have the ability to execute it repeatedly AND modify it at any time. Process.St does all of that and does it very, very well. Been using for about a year and absolutely love it.
ConsNot much to dislike - great interface, functionality. I really can't think of a single complaint and I use it daily.
September 25, 2018
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
February 5, 2017

“The best process and checklist mapping tool for dummies”

OverallLet's be frank: only companies who have great processes running smoothly will survive. Having a tool that captures this and shares your checklist with your collaborators are really what a company needs. Well, I study many process tools and BPM techniques. TL;DR Process street strips all complexity and goes directly to the essence of a process, checklist: easy deployment, easily changeable and very collaborative and integrated with the tools you already use
ProsEase of use Integration with your tools via zapier Drag & drop editor Variables!
ConsNot having an app yet to manage in a mobile way
Recommendations to other buyersJust start and grow your list. The inspiration for the use of process street comes when you use it!
February 5, 2017
Laura D.
September 30, 2019

“Very helpful software that has my business running smoothly”

OverallReally good! They've also asked me for input which is nice.
ProsCan define internal business processes so my assistant can execute them with minimal guidance. I can see what my assistant has accomplished.
ConsThe logic flow is a little difficult and they want me to pay more for additional functionality. I'd like to get these advanced features for the same price. Giving even more visibility into what's been accomplished would be great.
September 30, 2019
Kathleen C.
Creator
October 20, 2017

“The digital version of the e-myth”

OverallI don't skip any steps anymore.
ProsEven if you're not at a point in your business where you're ready to work with a team, you should be documenting your processes. How do you onboard clients? What does it take to get a blog post written? Thinking about those things, the things that you don't even think about when you're doing them, will do SO much to bring you out of the weeds of your to-do list, and you'll be creating repeatable to-do lists, which is step one toward franchising yourself.
ConsI wish the due dates were dependent on the other tasks on the list. Right now, you can only make things due x days after you run the list, but I wish it triggered after something else was done, then it could email me. "Hey, the post has a title. Now it needs an image." The other thing I wish is that you could use it for a to-do list, then have the things that need to be done RIGHT NOW save for future reference when you're out of the weeds and can turn your to-do list into a variety of processes.
October 20, 2017
Brett P.
Distribution Specialist
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
July 25, 2016

“Excellent for Collaboration”

OverallBeautifully simple and responsive. I've used it for new team member onboarding for a year and a half and Process Street helps me avoid a sea of onboarding process documents.
ProsEasy to get others using it and helping modify checklists since it is so simple. That's been important for us since we can rope in several areas of expertise directly, bypassing a painful email back and forth game for each step of our process.
ConsNot ideal for database. I use our process checklists as records of onboarding once each team member becomes fully functional, and there aren't many ways to organize archived checklists. Needs more report generation options as well.
Recommendations to other buyersThis is ideal for anyone who has a relatively simple process that is taking up more time than it should. It automates just enough stuff to be of major value but lacks the severe learning curve other similar products have so you can jump in quickly and immediately see a benefit. At this stage, it won't replace more robust programs that need to act as a database, but having seen the speed the Process Street team has added new features to this point, I wouldn't be surprised if that sort of functionality is in the works.
July 25, 2016
Aislinn K.
Marketing Assistant
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2019

“Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Process Street”

OverallWhat we like about this is that you can just re-initiate processes for another project, and go back and tick steps as you go along. Then you can just check how you're doing there. So it makes it a lot easier to manage those processes when you have lots of checklists. So might be useful for something like, you know, your onboarding for your team or for a new client. Or if there's a certain month-end practices, makes it super easy to check those events.
ProsA great feature for this app is that you can really easily set up checklists, documentation, and training for your team, or your clients team really easily and quickly. It makes it super awesome for everyone to be able to manage their existing processes and track those. It's awesome because you can collaborate, so you can work with other people to build out the lists and the documentation. Then what happens is when someone goes to initiate one of those checklists or training sessions, then you can actually track to see where they're at in that session. So it makes it really easy for you to manage where everybody's at in those processes.
ConsWe would like to see the ability to do an e-signature. So if there's any sort of policy documentation or what have you, it would be great to have an e-signature option on there and then be able to retrieve that document later on. That would be a nice added bonus.
April 19, 2019
Sumon H.
August 14, 2018

“Process Street Review”

OverallRun a property management & development company. Involves a lot of both simple and complex procedures that are repeated regularly e.g. checking smoke alarms. Process Street allows the processes to be easily documented & delegated
Pros1. Ease of use, small turning curve 2. Ease of editing templates 3. The ability to update a template which will go on to automatically update existing checklists if needed
ConsTo benefit from 'conditional logic' & 'enforced order' (both very useful features) subscription cost doubles by having to switch from Business to Business Pro pack. I appreciate there are other benefits to the Pro pack but they are not needed for me
August 14, 2018
Jacob B.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2017

“Helping my organization run autonomously”

OverallI searched far and wide for an app or software that could help my employees perform their jobs without me always by their side answering questions. I have literally made checklists from my living room that outline the processes and my employees are able to get the job done with no extra training!
ProsI like the ease of use.
ConsEverything I think of is usually added within a few months without me even asking!
Recommendations to other buyersContinuously review your processes to see if they are working. If they aren't it could be the employee mindlessly clicking through the checklist or flawed processes.
Thomas C.
Partner
August 3, 2016

“Outstanding way to record AND track your business processes”

OverallThe learning curve is easy, and the product is amazing. I can create reference versions of my processes VERY quickly. Then I can assign someone to execute it... and track their progress. Crazy cool. I can even export processes. I use it all the time with newbies, and amaze them every time.
ProsRun an instance of a process. Track progress per instance. Invite outside guests to only see a specific process. Layout is easy.
ConsLayout is easy in part because of enforced simplicity. I sometimes wish I could intermix sub-checklists with formatted text. And editing text of longer subchecklist items is yucky (I can't up- or down-arrow and stay in the same item).
Recommendations to other buyersGet your account started now while the free version is still so awesome.
August 3, 2016
Jessica W.
IT Business Analyst
February 2, 2016

“Easy to use training and task delegation tool, with endless possible applications.”

OverallSo far, I've used Process St to delegate process-oriented tasks to other employees with minimal extra guidance and to train a manager running a business office with great success. I am now in the process of buying a few licenses for my organization so we can expand our use of Process St to more varied applications, with the hope of getting greater buy-in throughout campus. Our goal is to use Process St for training and as a way to ensure that we don't lose valuable process and procedure information when employees leave. We may even have our helpdesk use checklists to help users troubleshoot their own minor desktop support issues. We have a lot of ideas and are excited to try some of them out. I have a few suggestions, though I am not sure if the functionality changes on these things once you become a licensed member: 1. Enable copying of templates from one organization to another within the same account. For example, I had a work area organization for drafts that I thought I could experiment on before making it available to the others in the main organization, but I could not copy my own template from one of my organizations to the other. 2. Importing lists from excel is still clunky and not working as intuitively as I expected. I had trouble getting a list in excel to populate a task list just by copying and pasting. So, the verdict is that I love Process St, and my few criticisms are things I think would be good to address because they are both barriers to the flow of work when using the product.
February 2, 2016
Tevin P.
Software Engineer
Publishing, 1001-5000 employees
July 6, 2018

“Collaborate, sort and organize your firm's process and procedures effectively and at ease.”

ProsThe application has a layout which is very simple to use, it can be run by a layman too. You can create tutorials and documents for training purposes. The application makes it easy to keep in touch with the members. You can get all your important documents at your dashboard along with tracking the success of the members. The customer support team is highly responsive. The application updates feature on the timely basis. The checklist feature, easy to create helps you add tasks and subtasks. An ample number of third-party integrations. Edits and changes made are saved automatically. Integrations with applications like Zapier, Gmail. You can invite outside members for a specific task. You can create and record the workflows.
ConsTemplate creation process is indeed time-consuming. More report generation features are required for it to become better usable.
July 6, 2018
Manoj P.
Real Estate, Unspecified
January 23, 2018

“superb, best software we ever implemented ”

Prosprocess street is a great piece of kit if you're looking to create user manuals and procedure documents - but the best thing is that it integrates with Zapier so you can actually automate many of the process steps right within the software. This has saved us hours and hours of work, all at the same time as we document our procedures and make them all simple for everyone to follow.
Jon W.
Senior Sales Representative
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 5, 2019

“Great for the Process Driven”

ProsThis was a great piece of software for an up and coming software company looking to set up processes that needed to be replicated for a growing team. We still have them in place and people use them daily. The ease of follow-through is amazing.
ConsMy biggest Con of Process.St is the lack of if this, do that type functionality. You can't build a process that can go 1 way or the other it's all following through. When you do something like that it wasn't really designed for it so it can get and look sloppy like you're missing aspects of your check list.
February 5, 2019
Jeannie D.
BAS Agent & Business Consultant
Accounting, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2018

“process st review”

ProsThe pro's are that it's cloud based, searchable, checklist driven, multi-media for processes, affordable, lots of advanced features, integrations. Keeping SOP's and checklists in ms word is clunky, it's important to choose a good cloud based system these days. Compared to other affordable SOP systems (standard operating procedures) process st is superior I think. Having my SOP's and checklists in process st will allow me to scale at least 4 times quicker in terms of business growth.
Consnot really any cons, I think it's more just getting to know how much and what you can use it for. I'm just working out how I might be using it for handbook type information but that's probably more changing my way of thinking and adapting to what's new and improved. I did find the billing wasn't very clear and there have been times no-one is getting back to me.
June 12, 2018
Internet, 11-50 employees
February 14, 2018

“Grow your team with EASE”

ProsSo easy to use, it's basically error-proofing your scalability. Integrations are awesome, and having connected Zapier makes the workflows and approvals in each step even more user friendly. We're confident new team members can slip into our workflow if they can follow simple step by step instructions we've laid out in our processes
ConsMore native integrations would be nice, but I'm sure they're coming! I've tried so many productivity tools and the negatives are really so few with Process Street. Well done team. Keep going!
February 14, 2018
Miikka K.
COO/CMO, Co-founder
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2018

“The SOP tool every business needs”

ProsI had been looking for and trying a few different options for documenting Standard Operating Procedures, but found all had some shortcomings. Then I found out about Process Street and loved it right away. It has the perfect combination of being able to document processes with rich media, having checklists and form inputs - great for both documenting SOPs and keeping track of their execution no matter if it's just for you, a small team or a larger organization.
ConsI wish it was easier to create nested workflows and auto-triggered sequential checklists for wider processes , but there have been improvements and new features added in this direction already, so it seems like those will be addressed pretty soon.
February 13, 2018
Mike C.
Owner Operator
Internet, Self-employed
August 29, 2016

“Check Lists with Tutorials”

OverallFor onboarding new employees or keeping current staff on task, I simply have not found anything better than Process Street. Mind Maps with Gnant Charts are fine if you need to get all that complicated, but it you want an easy way to take your people through a process, Process Street is the perfect choice.
ProsBeing able to build a task list complete with built in tutorials takes all the excuses for not doing the job right, every time, out of the equation. I never thought I would find a system built by people that think about organizing task the same way I do.
ConsThe only feature Process Street doesn't have that would put it over the top for me is the ability to export Task Lists (Which for all intent and purposes are Process Maps), so other Process Street users could import them.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want to make your people accountable, keep them on task and move a project automatically from a staff member that has finished their portion of a task to the next team member involved, do NOT miss out on Process Street.
August 29, 2016
Margy P.
Executive Assistant
March 30, 2016

“A MUST-HAVE for the Legal Technician”

OverallProcess Street is spectacular - it helps streamline processes and procedures across the board in our business, routinizing tasks and helping to take the guesswork out of a lot of the more technical aspects of civil procedure. PS has allowed us to systematize assignments so that anyone in our office can perform any task with no deviation from accepted protocol. I am particularly impressed with the constant availability of the developers of this product, and their willingness to work with me to create the experience that I need in order to effectively manage my office. There are a few things that would make my already spectacular experience even better. Of course, if they don't appear on the horizon (or ever), that's okay too - I'm a convert and already sing praises galore: 1) the ability to create subfolders within folders 2) the ability to archive checklists which have been run and are no longer necessary 3) the ability to edit steps in a checklist on the right-hand side of the window (as opposed to only the left) 4) more characters in each step (for those of us who are long-winded) All in all, this is a product that pays for itself in about 5 minutes, and has become an integral part of the way our firm does business. I look forward to continuing to use PS, and seeing what's in store for updates and development. Thanks for putting together a top-notch tool, guys!
March 30, 2016
February 7, 2019

“Changed. Everything.”

Pros- Massively improved our systems. Everything is in processes now and no longer in our heads. - The ability to screen record short tutorial videos and upload them as GIFs at each step has been HUGE - Everything is in one place - Ability to use data inputted earlier on in a checklist later on in the process (e.g. Inputting a lead's email address in the first step, then inserting that email address a few steps on next to the template for emails to send) - Ability to schedule recurring tasks as recurring checklists for managing VAs - The ability to track progress of all users in a very clear way. We can see who checked off what when.
Cons- Not enough time to put all of our company's systems into processes on Process St. - A little bit difficult for new users to navigate/understand the interface
February 7, 2019
James S.
Product Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
November 7, 2018

“Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes”

ProsFull range of possible fields. Drag and drop system for creating checklists. Integration with Zapier
ConsSlow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix. Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks. Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements. When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all. The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.
November 7, 2018
Jonathon Z.
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 23, 2018

“Fantastic Value for the Price”

OverallI am thrilled with the value of Process St., especially in conjunction with Zapier.
ProsStandardizes the workflow and makes training people so much easier. I love the ability to push changes through to all existing processes
ConsI wish there was a way to copy/paste chunks of a process to an entirely different process...not just duplicate on the same process.
September 23, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 9, 2017

“Fantastic project management solution that is both powerful and simple to use. ”

OverallA project management solution that works well, without the hassle (and cost) of MS Project. Beats all alternative options I researched and tried.
ProsEase of use; collaboration features; customer support; fully featured; continuous improvements. Appropriate for most projects (even big ones), and avoids all the complexity of MS Project (resource leveling...).
ConsMinor user interface issues or gaps (zoom issues with critical path, lack of "indent" option for tasks). Overall not a big deal compared to all the benefits.
November 9, 2017
Mike K.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 3, 2017

“My team LOVE using Process Street”

OverallI find myself spending more time in Process.st writing up processes and systems to make our lives easier. My team love the fact that they can run through a process on automation AND they get confetti when they complete a task! Really easily integrates with lots of different tools like Zapier and MailChimp.
ProsEasy to write up processes and integrate with our current tools and systems
ConsSometimes the confetti doesn't show. It worries one member of my team when she doesn't see it because she thinks she's broken it. Also, seeing my tasks across different companies annoys me sometimes.
February 3, 2017
Andrew D.
Director of Client Services
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2017

“Great for Collaboration ”

OverallWe use Process Street to onboard new clients, which is about a 8 week process for us. It's a wonderful tool to use for internal checklists and processes to make sure we are all on the same page, but what I really like about the software is the ability to collaborate with our clients. We can provide step by step instructions on what we need from them and they can upload everything with ease. It's easy to invite to them and it's free for guests, which is a huge bonus for us. Sometimes we have 50 people we need to invite to a checklist. We have been using it for almost a year now and have been excited to see all of the new tools they have continued to add. Looking forward to seeing what comes next. Keep up the great work!
ProsEasy to use and allows for a lot of flexibility when creating your checklists. Also can't beat the ability to invite guests to collaborate for free with you.
ConsIt used to not allow you to assign individual tasks or dates to items within a checklist, but those features have now been added.
Frank M.
July 23, 2016

“The missing link”

OverallBetween task managers and project managers comes Process street which frameworks 80% of your day to day work. Set up separate process for separate matters and then your staff can do what needs to be done in the manner and style you need.
ProsSo much more than checklists, email is integrated into the flow as well as other task that can be automated.
ConsNone Keeps getting better
Recommendations to other buyersAsana and Process street, perfect togeter
July 23, 2016
March 17, 2018

“Awesome Software to Streamline and Record Workflows and Procedures”

ProsI really liked the interface and found it relatively easy to use. I found having the software motivates me to create more processes so I can record them and get even more organized. I love how customizable it is and will make onboarding new team members a lot more efficient and less time consuming.
March 17, 2018
Anthea S.
Marketing Manager
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
March 8, 2018

“Useful for documenting and following processes”

ProsI love that it's cloud-based. My old method was to document processes in a Word document, saved on the shared drive in a location I was guaranteed to forget by the time I needed to look up the process again. I started using Process.st after the third time I had to re-teach myself how to restore the website staging area from a backup - with a month or more between times, I kept forgetting essential details. Running checklists is an easy way to keep myself accountable and avoid skipping steps. The processes themselves are easy to update, and allow lots of screenshots to make sure the process is easy to follow. The free version is sufficient for my team's needs, but there is additional functionality available in the paid versions if we ever need it.
ConsBecause I only use it once a month or so, I occasionally have to figure out changes that have been made to the interface or functionality - that's the downside of any cloud app, though, and I consider the tradeoff to be worth it!
March 8, 2018
Peter B.
Head Honcho Smarter Websites | Wordpress Website Design | Lead Generation | Social Media Marketing
November 27, 2017

“Game Changer”

OverallIt really is user friendly. Once you get started with systemising the processes within your business you'll likely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel to freeing yourself from the business. And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!
ProsIt really is user friendly. Once you get started with systemising the processes within your business you'll likely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel to freeing yourself from the business. And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!
November 27, 2017
Sam M.
July 13, 2017

“Process Street is powerfull and easy to use. Proceses, checklists and supporting media - easy!”

ProsComplex processes and checklists can be automated really fast. Support has been outstanding. Our clients are super impressed with how quickly we can build solutions for them in Process Street.
ConsWould ultimately like to see an app version for devices - though browser version works perfectly on devices.
July 13, 2017