Zoho Invoice Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5

About Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice is a simple, easy to use invoicing software which helps you to track time, create customised invoices and get paid online faster. It lets you manage your receivables and collaborate with your clients and colleagues. Save time by automating recurring invoices, payment reminders and send thank you notes. With iOS and Android apps, stay in touch with your business from anywhere. Learn more about Zoho Invoice

Andy J.
Designer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
May 29, 2017

“Mr”

OverallZoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.
ProsPractically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.
ConsThe expense feature set includes the ability to track mileage. This feature is represented well on the iOS app, but in order to enter a mileage record with an odometer reading, the system requires both a beginning value and an ending value at the same time. This really doesn't work. I would have to note my beginning mileage then enter it along with the ending mileage at the end of the business trip. As such, I use a standalone mileage app called MileBug.
May 29, 2017
Dale L.
Principal and Owner
January 15, 2018

“I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice.”

OverallIt meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.
ProsMy small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last. OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.
ConsThree things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution; Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years. Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level. Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from. To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.
January 15, 2018
Marta V.
Communications
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
November 15, 2017

“It is a "must have" for start-ups”

OverallAs I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.
ProsIt is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.
ConsHonestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.
November 15, 2017
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
May 19, 2018

“Zoho is a great invoicing tool for small businesses”

ProsZoho Invoice is a great invoicing tool that allows you to track invoices and payments for services and products. 1) The ability to design your own invoice template to use. Customization is easy but also designer friendly. 2) Tracking payments and expenses from one place. The name may fool you but Zoho Invoice also lets you track time and other expenses related to your business or invoice. This is great for basic bookkeeping. 3) Invoice management is second to none. You can create draft invoices, recurring invoices and others all with a few clicks, the email template is also great as you do not have to write emails. 4) Customer Statements are invaluable. Being able to send a customer a statement of all invoices plus payments they have made is a Godsend for business. Zoho Invoice may not have all the bells and whistles of Zoho Books but it is an affordable alternative to someone who does not want the accounting side of things but want to still have a basic overview of their financial standing as a business.
Cons1) Zoho Invoice does not have a feature that allows you to know when a client has seen an email about a payment. This means you may not know if a client has seen your email unless they acknowledge it. 2) My continued gripe with Zoho mobile apps for Android still rings true. While the mobile app has the basic functions of the web interface, compared to iOS, the Android app just does not function as well. 3) The Client Portal does not offer much functionality to a client other than to check their statements, the process of communication has to be started by you to give an estimate and so on. If there was a way to allow a client to also initiate communication from the portal, it would be better.
May 19, 2018
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
January 23, 2019

“Freelancers will fall in love!”

OverallWonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!
ProsAfter having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution! I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing! -Customizable -Detailed reports & dashboards -Estimates -Terms & conditions -Easy entries by client -Sortable -Can use on desktop & mobile -Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)
ConsHonestly, I have yet to find a flaw for my needs. This is such a wonderful solution for small to midsize businesses and perhaps nonprofits. Not sure how well it would fare for larger organizations.
January 23, 2019
Jorge David C.
April 24, 2018

“IDEAL AND EXCELLENT FOR BILLING SMALL BUSINESSES”

OverallDepending on your business, billing is very easy and affordable for services, schedules and articles
ProsFor young employees it is easy enough to add the products and their costs, and i can keep track of the schedules that have been created and included from the office or the cellular device, in addition to that I can send my clients the invoices by email in PDF formats
ConsI am somewhat general about the billing information, and it may only be a whim of mine, but I would like to have more control of the information in my invoices. For example, my start time, end time, assignment name and some notes I want to write for each assignment billed to my clients

By Zoho on August 13, 2018
Hi Jorge, Thank you for reviewing Zoho Invoice. We are happy to know Zoho Invoice has been helping you with your business invoicing. Regarding your requirement, we presume that you would like to have separate fields for all the information. If that's the case, you can use custom fields to capture additional information. In case this is not what you are looking for, do write to support@zohoinvoice.com, our support team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirement. Cheers, Zoho Invoice Team
Alejandro U.
Media director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2017

“Perfect for a small company”

OverallWith a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.
ProsThis is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it. Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.
ConsProbably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

By Zoho on October 25, 2017
Hi Alejandro, Thank you for reviewing us. Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to support@zohoinvoice.com, we would be more than happy to help you.
September 5, 2017
Melanie E.
February 13, 2018

“Excellent Invoice and Time Tracking Software for Freelancers and Small Businesses ”

OverallExcellent time tracking and accounting functionality at the excellent price!
ProsThe first obvious pro is that for a single freelancer this software is free at a fully functional level. Given that other alternatives I have made use of in the past cost at least p/m, often more, for the same, or even less, functionality, it's a great choice indeed. Also very impressive is the level of functionality available. I currently maintain a 35 client active client database, can track time for and bill them all, receive payment in several different ways including PayPal and M/Visa and get excellent reports with a few clicks on all kinds of aspects of my account activity.
ConsSometimes the settings can be a little hard to adjust, you may have to dig deep to figure some things out, but after two years of use, I do pretty much have it figured out now.
February 13, 2018
Randeep K.
Digital HR manager
Mining & Metals, 10,001+ employees
August 15, 2018

“Zoho invoice assists in sending invoices, receiving payments and provides reminders about pending payments.”

ProsFor a startup company, safeguarding finances and using it wisely is of great importance for the survival of the company. The features Zoho invoice provide are simply worthy as compared to its price. It is so easy to maintain invoices, receivables, expenses and many others. One of its prominent is the multiple currency feature. And as far as personalization is concerned, they have made custom templates highly personalized. All in all, it is a must-have application for startups.
ConsThe app seems to be biased towards iOS more than Android. It works better on Apple devices as compared to Android devices. Also adding a feature, wherein one could know if the client has opened the email about payment would be quite good as it would remove any unwanted friction.
August 15, 2018
Gabriel M.
Junior Graphic Designer
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
July 5, 2018

“Very sleek and simple, but is it worth the price?”

ProsWhat I absolutely love about this product is the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. (address book, invoice editor, payment organization and tracking, etc) I also love that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional (once they open the email attachments) without you having to do much work behind the scenes to make it happen.
ConsIt is definitely handy to have all of your tools in one place, however all of those things I could also do myself almost as easily. This app saves you time setting up for sure, but once you have your own templates in other editing software such as InDesign or Microsoft word, it makes this platform almost obsolete. The advantage of having a central location is almost not worth the price, and I am thinking of just going back to doing my own work. I am also not a fan of the emails that get sent to my clients with Zoho branding (they see my branding and invoice after clicking to open a link, which is a bit redundant). I would like to see this app step up their game with something a little more innovative to make the price worth it, or reduce the price of the software. It's just not worth it by my standards.
July 5, 2018
Arung I.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“A tool for small business that would really like to keep their booking managed”

OverallI needed a software to manage my income and outcome report but also helps me to keep track of the business prospects and marketing targetting. Came across this software with keywords "Invoice tool with marketing features", use it and I love it how I can control my marketing staffs in making an offer and track the follow-ups records. Another thing I love about this software is the currency switcher, since my products are sold in USD and IDR, also since Paypal exchange currency rate is lower than the market this tool rate customizer really comes in handy.
ProsThe simplicity, the currency exchange rate customizer, the simple report system, the Paypal option to receive payment, and the mobile app that works.
ConsThe loading time took a bit if it's opened from a weak internet signal. Not important
November 13, 2018
.Kim M.
Design, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Zoho Invoice Is A Convenient Way To Invoice Customers Digitally ”

OverallI will be using Zoho Invoice for many years in the future. It's a great interface that store and records all the payments, contacts, addresses, and payment methods of customers. Once you create the first invoice, its very easy to create another one and send them out to customers. Tracking which customers were sent which invoices and on which dates is very accurate when you use Zoho Invoice.
ProsI have been using Zoho Invoice for many years and loved its ease of use right from the start. It's easy to register, setup, configure, and add contacts to create invoices. Once you create a contact, it stores the customers information for future invoices, payments, and payment methods. Repeated payments are simple and you can setup and track recurring payments automatically as well.
ConsIf you are in a hurry to get the payment with the customer on the phone it's not as fast as it might be because you have to add a contact first. The other issue is that the customization options and flexibility of the invoice designs and invoice options themselves is somewhat limited.
April 18, 2019
Pamela S.
Creative Director
Online Media, Self-employed

“Gem in the Rocks”

OverallWhen I found Zoho Invoice, I had been using another well-known invoicing solution, but was being forced to pay extra for all of the different add-ons in order to make it work the way I wanted (and who likes that?). Zoho Invoice kept coming up in my online searches, so I decided to give it a try. Making that switch is the best decision I've ever made. Not only is the price right, but I have had to request assistance several times (I use several of the Zoho solutions now, and they integrate beautifully) and their customer support is terrific. They get back to me within 24 hours (usually well before that) and work with me to get everything answered to my satisfaction. I haven't heard many people talk about Zoho in my field, and I honestly don't know why. It has helped to automate so many of my "money tasks," and saves me so much time. My wish list: I would love for there to be more flexibility in the design aspect of the invoices and HTML emails that are sent. Maybe in the future?
Prosease of use, the price is right, has made my life so much easier
ConsI would love to be able to integrate online proposals/agreements; I would also like to have more flexibility with the invoice and HTML email design
Harshad P.
Web Designer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 22, 2019

“Invoicing in Your Hand”

OverallA Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business. Daily I Use This Application For Billing. I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.
ProsMain feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop. You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.
Consi dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.
September 22, 2019
Everianny B.
Senior Tax Specialist
July 18, 2018

“Managing billing is no longer a problem with Zoho Invoice”

OverallWhen I think of Zoho Invoice, the word INTEGRAL comes to my mind, and I say this because before knowing Zoho Invoice, we had to use several software simultaneously to achieve a single objective, however, Zoho invoice has all those tools that we used integrated, greatly facilitating billing, auditing and budgeting work.
ProsZoho invoice is an excellent billing management tool that allows you to manage data associated with taxes and income, which is my field of specialization. Among the most notorious benefits that I find in the software is the personalization of tax invoices, taking into account digital signatures, watermarks and the adjustment of taxes according to the national market regulations.
ConsI have no problems with the tools and options offered by the software. My problem with zoho invoice lies in the loss of operability when the internet fails, reducing the productivity of the product and forcing us to have alternative plans to supply this failure
July 18, 2018
Edinson R.
Analista
July 4, 2018

“Making invoices fast and easy is now easier thanks to Zoho Invoice”

OverallZoho Invoice has been a blessing for our workspace, optimizing time and effort in the preparation of invoices, tax withholding, budgeting, all with an impeccable and luxurious presentation, making Zoho Invoice a high level software for the job.
ProsZoho invoice has only given us a good impression, since we used it in our office we have achieved positive characteristics, among which we have the making of facts quickly and easily, avoiding the printing of forms and physical invoices that only generate expenditure of resources. Another positive feature is that we can add the local taxes and thus make the invoices according to our fiscal ordinance, eleemnto very effective to invoice.
ConsWe have experienced a lot in the work from this software and from moments both I and my co-workers have not found negative features of the software, on the contrary, day by day we get more attached to the software because of its positive characteristics.
July 4, 2018
Francisco P.
CTO
Publishing, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2018

“Love it”

OverallI've use many different invoicing softwares, some of them very very expensive. None of them are close to the level of satisfaction I get with Zoho Invoicing, the best part is that it integrates with the whole suite of apps and is just perfect. Can't ask for more form this software
ProsInvoicing is usually a tedious task, but somehow Zoho Invoice makes it super easy to create an invoice in less than a minute, there is nothing in there that I would miss. The best part is that It has an iOS App that makes it so easy.
ConsSome times is difficult to change the currency for a client.
November 21, 2018
Nitin T.
founder
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2016

“Must try invoice software!”

Overallif your looking for an easy to use invoice software , with less jargon , great reports and slick billing you landed in the right place. Great billing software for professionals and small biz. Easy billing , saves your client contacts and billing history , good stationery options , even reminds customers for your payments-time n again!
ProsEase to understand , easy to use. don't need an accountant - replace him partially for small set ups. reminds customers for payments. can look your expenses and reports in easy to understand fashion
Consits not an accounting software! its only for billing and expense accounting. remember that!
November 27, 2016
Avana V.
Creative Directo
Graphic Design, Self-employed
November 25, 2016

“Zoho Invoices helped me get organised!”

OverallAs a graphic designer and custom tshirt maker , I operated my business for two years prior and being a one-woman-show, keeping records, getting payments and communicating with all my clients was very tedious. Zoho invoices has made all of these a breeze! Creating invoices really couldn't be any faster and I love how everything can be customised to fit my brand. The mobile app helps me manage my business on the go. My clients have commented on how organised and professional my business has gotten and I couldn't agree more! Highly recommend
Pros1. the mobile app 2. The customisable templates 3. User Interface 4. Client portal 5. the dashboard that shows income
Cons1. There's no bulk mail option to send newsletters 2. I cant have different notes for different templates. I have to keep making minor edits everytime
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Real Estate, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“One of the Best!”

ProsZoho Invoice had almost everything we needed. The customization was great, the way they had line items setup was perfect. They accepted both Paypal and Stripe right out of the gate with no wonky overlays. It is a little bit of a no-frills system visually but it does everything you want it to do. Then there's the price, for what you pay you really cannot beat this platform.
ConsThe only reason we switched away from the Zoho Invoice service was integrations. When we implemented Proposify it didn't integrate with Zoho Invoice but had a seamless integration with Freshbooks. If Zoho Invoice had more integrations (non-Zapier) it would be great.
September 10, 2019
Frank W.
Senior Software Engineer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“Zoho Invoice: great for small businesses ”

ProsThis software is really simple to master and use. The UI is great, navigation is simple and it's easily customizable to meets your needs depending on what you want. Creating customized invoices that match your brand is so easy that just about anyone can actually use this software. I also like that the pricing is really affordable
ConsIt's not an accounting software. Just for invoices and must be used with CRM. Other than that, I don't see anything bad about this software
October 26, 2018
Ravindra P.
Unit Head
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
November 25, 2016

“Very good for Small Business”

OverallOverall happy with Zoho Invoice. It has all the basic functionalities needed to run a small business. Reports and dashboard interface is great. Payment remainders and automation is excellent. It has made my life easy. Work needed: The only thing lacking is vendor management instead of expense management. Customer side is great. Work needed on Supplier side i.e creation of PO's, receipt of material, expense entry and then payment to the supplier. Every expense can be treated as taken from the supplier. For Ex: Rent, salary, stationaries etc. That way the incoming funds and outgoing funds can be tracked easily inturn profit and loss can be tracked monthly and there will be clear picture of the organization. One more feature I expect in future is --> Every business has to file taxes every month or quarter(VAT, ST etc). If you can implement a feature where on clicking a button, the software can generate the whole report along with invoices, expenses, tax details etc through which one can easily file taxes, then it will be a added advantage.
Ashwini P.
Cafe Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
October 14, 2019

“A best invoicing app so far”

OverallWe are drafting and sending monthly and annual invoices of our restaurants to our clients online without requiring them to visit them physically, which has saved our time and effort to a great extent.
ProsZoho Invoice is super simple to sign up and start using it immediately. Also, it is very easier to create, send, and track the invoices with its user-friendly dashboard.
ConsI found it a hard time to change the currency of any specific invoice, and also customizing invoices as per the need is a bit confusing.
October 14, 2019
Gregor J.
Employee
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Zoho Invoice is great!”

OverallWe tried many other solutions, but Zoho Invoice is most suitable to us. We like function Recurring Invoices which save us much time, as we send few 100 invoices per month. Create a new invoices is quick and easy. Also, using Reports give us great insight on how our business is doing. Zoho Invoice really is right decision. We recommend!
Pros- recurring invoices - invoice/email templates - reports - reminders
ConsWe have a law that requests that all invoices has to be send to our country (TAX department). Thats why we cant use Zoho Invoice for cash transactions, only for wire/bank transactions. I would *really* love if we could somehow connect Zoho Invoice with FURS (http://www.fu.gov.si/en/)
Ashish T.
Co-founder & Chief Product Officer
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2019

“Most Recommend. Makes your accounts so easy. ”

OverallIt's Wonderful. Honestly. Easy to use. Awesome Support. If you wish to maintain your books, and looking for the software,it's most recommended.
ProsIt's very easy to use. We're a Startup and able to manage our Account Books so easily without any Profesional Accountant.
ConsIf some more standard invoice templates could be given would be great. Though, there is sufficient scope of customization, but getting more templates ready might be helpful to many.
April 5, 2019
Evan L.
Quality Manager
Program Development, 51-200 employees
February 19, 2019

“Zoho Invoice Review”

OverallZoho is fantastic! It's quick and easy to use. Zoho helps for me to keep track of all my submitted invoices, expenses, bills, and payments. This is incredibly useful for when it's time for tax season to roll around. If you want peace of mind, solidarity, and consistency, then Zoho is something that I would highly recommend to anyone!
ProsI enjoy how Zoho gives me the ability to format my invoices professionally. Zoho does a great job at providing properly structured invoices for business; which, I thought is fantastic! Zoho sends invoice emails on your behalf and also helps you to keep track of all the invoices submitted!
ConsThere isn't anything that I don't like about Zoho, honestly. Zoho does a fantastic job of giving you a brief tutorial; which, generally helps for you get a good understanding of how the software works.
February 19, 2019
Carl T.
Software Trainer/Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 20, 2018

“Easing invoicing for software as a service”

OverallBest feature for cost. We pay annually as it saves us 2 months, pay 10 months for 12.
ProsWe decided to go with Zoho invoice since we use Zoho CRM, and Zoho Desk products. It's help quickly to find out patterns with client payments. We are now collecting on invoices 2-3 weeks much faster. The reports are great for forecasting revenue,
ConsJust a software update changed my user permissions. After re-saving users, problem was resolved.
December 20, 2018
Alexis C.
Dueño principal
June 10, 2017

“Make your business looks professional”

OverallThis software is very easy to use and help me to organize my customer payments with the reminder. Is very professional the way that you compose the email to send the invoices, payments received and quotes. I use it for my personal customers with my vendor's team (6). Our industry are home services and technology.
ProsYou can start for free and when you are growing, can upgrade to the next plan up to the unlimited plan that is not expensive. Customer portal is an excellent tool. You can keep the history of every transaction with your clients.
Recommendations to other buyersStart your account, try all functions, do it, is very customisable and easy to do. If you need some help, they are always there for assist you.
June 10, 2017
Alexis C.
Dueño principal
November 28, 2016

“Make your business looks professional”

OverallThis software is very easy to use and help me to organize my customer payments with the reminder. Is very professional the way that you compose the email to send the invoices, payments received and quotes. I use it for my personal customers with my vendors team (6). Our industry are home services and technology.
November 28, 2016
Trondur S.
November 25, 2016

“Fast easy flexible and "on the go"”

OverallBeen using Zhoho invoice for three years, and my accounting on the go, has never been easier. While on public transport I book invoices, and I can keep track of hours I spend on creative work. Expenserecording with image attachment works fine.
ProsFast flexible
ConsA little rough around the edges, refine please
Recommendations to other buyers- Xpense attachments should be resized/ comrpimation, and have crop-function - Dashboard needs to be adjustable for timeline - Bulk actions, such as move old unpaid invoices to "Bad Deptors" -had bad luck in 2013, and it's to time consuming to to this 1 by 1
Elise R.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2019

“Great Value For the Money”

OverallI've used Zoho from it's free version to where my business has needed to evolve to the paid tiers. It's a great solution for smaller businesses and I enjoy all of the online functionality that it affords us. The ability to accept payments online and create an entire estimate to invoice system has been invaluable. Support is good too.
ProsEasy to setup and start invoicing. I like the online payment features and customer portals. Ability to approve and decline estimates online is really helpful and I like that it will auto-invoice.
ConsCan be difficult to find template settings if you're not familiar with it. Can be hard to find some of their great features. For example, they have pre-set functionality that you can insert into the templates that I wasn't looking at because it was named something else.
September 30, 2019
1001-5000 employees
April 5, 2018

“We love using Zoho Invoice because it is extremely easy to use and the customization is wonderful”

ProsZoho Software is incredibly easy to use & has a pleasant UX. Our training period was a fraction of what it could have been, leading to increased productivity throughout all operations. It allows us to communicate much more easily with clients too, so our customer service has also greatly increased in quality.
ConsThe only mild inconvenience we experienced was not knowing that Zoho Invoice allows users to save notes for clients and colleagues. Once we learned that, deployment was a much more positive and painless experience.
April 5, 2018
Andrés S.
January 9, 2018

“One of the best softwares to keep your accounting books in check, even for starters and freelancers.”

OverallInvoicing, making recurring payments and send payment reminders easily.
ProsAll the features it provides on a free service. It allows you to make invoices, make them recurrent, keep track of your expenses, taxes, make payment portals for your clients, and so much more.
ConsIf you need an extra user (say you are starting a small company with an associate) you need to pay for him. But that is not even a bad thing.
January 9, 2018
Jinal S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2016

“Zoho Invoice has excellent customer service”

OverallWe've been using Zoho Invoice for almost 2+ years. Without them, it would have been quite challenging to send estimates to customers. Their software is very easy to use. They have several email automation features that allow you to create workflows etc. so you can automatically follow up with prospects. Great product for growing businesses.
ProsEasy to use with little or no training
ConsNot scalable for product for e-commerce businesses selling products but great for service based companies
December 14, 2016
Imran J.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
November 25, 2016

“Perhaps the best SaaS for Small Businesses”

OverallI would have been reluctant to rate it 10/10, had I not used other services i.e Freshbooks, Xero, and you name it. I am just amazed how exactly it can satisfy a customer like me. , who does not run a traditional online business. Yet it does get the job well done., and very very affordable too.
ProsSimplicity, intuitive, and to fit into individual needs of different kind of businesses.
ConsLack of 'Custom Invoice Templates' and customs fields are okay, however i'd prefer the ability to customize it bit more., and giving different kind of businesses even more control.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep it up. You guys are on steroids, when it comes to iteration and pretty good at that. :)
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
December 1, 2018

“Very easy to use”

OverallZoho Invoice as a stand alone product is great. If it integrated well with the other Zoho products, it would be much better.
ProsZoho invoice has a clean interface and is very intuitive. The time tracking feature is the best we've found, especially on the mobile app.
ConsIt did not integrate well with the other Zoho products like Zoho CRM. It required alot of double data entry.
December 1, 2018
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud
July 3, 2018

“This company has a lot to give with its software, Zoho Invoice is a great business solution”

OverallZoho Invoice is an exceptional software for those companies with the need to issue invoices and budgets. Its use is quite easy and can be learned by anyone with knowledge in the billing area. I recommend this program.
ProsWhen we started to explore the products that Zoho has to offer, among them we found one of the most valuable tools that we currently use in our Management, Zoho Invoice, a software that is easy to use and of great value for our workforce. The most outstanding feature we find of Zoho Invoice is to make invoices and budgets quite easily, adapting to the standards of our country by reason of taxes, unit prices, global prices, and printing personalization of invoices as company stamps, space for wet selos, digital signatures and other benefits that make it a fundamental tool in our workspace.
ConsLike Zoho Social, this software requires an optimal internet to perform its functions to the fullest, product of the power deficiency of the internet in my region, sometimes Zoho Invoice does not work in the best way.
July 3, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Affordable Invoicing Software”

OverallLove the ease of use, my clientele is able to pay their invoices easily and I always get my money.
ProsZoho Invoice supports multiple payment gateways and is very easy to use. They have telephone support when you have questions and are always prompt and courteous.
ConsI do not have any issues with this software. Does what it claims at an affordable price
May 21, 2019
Jose Rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
July 9, 2018

“Making invoices is no longer a problem thanks to Zoho Invoice”

OverallOne of the most complete software I have known for the management of invoices in my work, has excellent qualities that facilitate the functions at work. I strongly recommend this software to all companies, they will not regret using it
ProsThe Zoho network has a number of interesting programs that allow boosting corporate productivity, in the case that brings us up, Zoho Invoice is an excellent tool with fascinating potentials such as the preparation of invoices and budgets in real time, taking all the spatial particularities of the company such as taxes, fees, withholdings, increase or decrease of budget in the activities to be carried out. In addition to this, the software has an artificial intelligence that works like an alert making automatic reports of the current situation allowing to make appropriate decisions.
ConsOur team of professionals have achieved only benefits of this software, we have no complaints or suggestions of this program because it works wonderfully with the current demands of our management
July 9, 2018
Paulina N.
Medical Technologist
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
April 26, 2018

“It is a great accounting and financial platform for small and medium businesses. ”

OverallIt is a great platform for a start up businesses and freelancers. It provides a well-featured accounting tool for professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. It is good at tracking all of the marketing efforts and capturing all the sales. Very useful when dealing with clients from other countries, using different languages and currencies.
ProsThis platform allows to create and manage personalized invoices. It is great for a start up businesses and freelancers. It allows to manage and monitor the invoices, share them with customers as well customize them for your own business. What is really awesome it is the fact that this platform allows to make invoices in different languages and currencies. The system is well designed and it enables users to create their own forms and generate invoices with their company logo and etc. It is easy to use, helps to time track all your own expenses as well receive payments from your clients. It is integrated with PayPal, PayPal Payflow, Authorize.Net. All its data is protected and available to be recovered at any time because it is stored at the local server.
ConsThe customization was a problem at the beginning. I experienced some difficulty while customizing templates. However, their website has a customer review section where you can write about your problems or concerns and they give a valuable feed back.
April 26, 2018
Karan C.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 25, 2016

“Business the Zoho Way !!!”

OverallIf you are into any Business and do not have Zoho you are missing the entire point of having an effective business :) easy to manage invoices in a click and a Mobile App to manage on the go has made things more empowering for my business !!!
ProsThe Mobile App is the best as I like to use that to send on the Go Invoices and I feel happy when the payment comes in and notification is there :) so happy times
ConsNeed to have the facility to see if the client has viewed the invoice which is missing and adding this would a big thing !!!
Recommendations to other buyersNot Yet But I am sure I can over the time
LaReine M.
Entrpeneur
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 25, 2016

“ZOHO makes your life easy!”

OverallI have a small online business, and ZOHO makes my life much easier! Someone with no accounting experience and very little admin experience can use this with ease. (yes, I am talking about myself) I can do invoicing and quotations, track inventory, track payments and send review requests with ease. As my business grows, then I can add extra features, so you don't pay what what you don't use/need. Thank you ZOHO! I have referred you to all my friends, and will keep doing so!
Prosit's easy to use, everything i need is in 1 place
Consi have had some difficulty customizing the templates, but i figured it out
Matías B.
March 27, 2019

“Cheap and Simple with powerful integration”

OverallMoved away from OpenERP due to comlpexity for my small business and the recurring invoicing works great, helped me solved lots of issues.
ProsFor the last 4 years, I've been using Zoho for my small business and it has been a really good decision, is very simple and recurring invoicing works perfectly. I even had to adapt it to comply with local electronic invoicing requirements using the scripting/webhooks they have, its very powerful and the support team helped a lot.
ConsComing from open source apps I miss the endless customization options I have, even simple layout changes to the invoice are really hard or impossible to do, but its really cheap so I can't complain.
March 27, 2019
Tony Y.
IT Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
February 20, 2019

“Easy to create beautiful invoices”

Pros1. Cost effective way to create invoices 2. Invoices and quotes can be templated and customized to liking. 3. Web based access from anywhere. 4. Integration with credit card processors, Paypal and Wepay
Cons1. Not much complaints. Works fine for us. Cost is reasonable.
February 20, 2019
May 16, 2018

“Awesome invoice software with integrated gst (For India)”

Pros- Easy to create invoice and contact from the invoice - Its updated with gst tax - Makes job easy for freelancers and startup but for upto 5 customers after that we need to take subscriptions
Cons- We can have upto 5 Contacts (Free) - Usable for startups and Freelancers. - No offline version available.
May 16, 2018
Josh B.
Capital Markets, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2017

“Investors Dream with Marketing Automation, CRM, Accounting, Projects, Forms and more”

OverallTracking all of our marketing efforts directly in CRM and even capturing social sales like never before. The ability to tie everything together is already have a profound impact on our sales.
ProsIt truly lets you manage nearly all the aspects of a business in an integrated portal and an affordable price point it is seriously revolutionary.
August 2, 2017
Charles M.
ICT Consultant
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Great Application”

OverallThis is definitely an app i would recommend to anyone. Try it, its worth it. Easy to customize, setup and integration... works like a charm!
ProsEasy to use, setup, integration, customization with templates, mobile app...
ConsAdding fields to templates feature doesn't work anymore and its annoying.
Recommendations to other buyersWish this app would do minor accounting with summary page
Patrick L.
Purchasing Assistant
Construction, 51-200 employees
April 26, 2019

“The Easy Way to Create Invoices”

OverallIt is a great product for any business for record keeping and creating business content.
ProsIt is easy to install and implement this software in any company. It is the best product in creating business invoices. It stores all the stakeholders information for easier future tracking. The invoices are used to make business payments to the employess or suppliers.
ConsSo far no downfalls in using this software. I like all the features.
April 26, 2019
Artur K.
Owner of Kraft.marketing
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
February 27, 2019

“My favourite invoicing software”

OverallI absolutely love it. I would recommend it to everyone.
ProsI love Zoho Invoice - it has everything I need. Scheduling, customer portal, PayPal, Stripe payments. It also integrates nicely with other Zoho software.
ConsI would change the limits. Free tier limits you only to 5 customers.
February 27, 2019
Ankit B.
Chief Executive Officer
April 24, 2018

“Very Good Invoicing Software for GST”

OverallEasy Invoicing and Instant Payments options are amazing
Pros1) Takes into account Frequent Changes in the Taxation system. 2) Its Updated to latest tax rates so billing become easy 3)Able to store Contact for frequent Buyers for easy billing 4)Good for Freelancers as Items can be added very easily
Cons1) Can be made more robust 2)Internet is Required no offline tool available 3)Sometimes when the site is updating you are unable to create invoices