Radius Ratings

Overall

About Radius

Radius is a B2B predictive marketing platform that uses data science to empower revenue-driven marketers to quickly find and engage with their best customers. Powered by our real-time Business Graph of over 50 billion dynamic signalsfrom over 20 million U.S. businessesRadius bridges the gap across data, customer insights, and execution. Radius addresses use cases throughout the funnel with solutions including Account-Based Marketing, Predictive Acquisition, and Predictive Prioritization. Learn more about Radius

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2018

“An alternative to a big Marketing Team”

OverallWhat is helping me find right customer at right time and at right place. No trained marketing team can help achieve such excellent results like Radius.
ProsThe moment I subscribed to Radius, I do not require my big marketing team anymore. Radius is helping me find qualitative leads in very less span of time than that of my team. My team took much more time to find leads and the leads very much less qualitative. Radius provides me with very qualitative leads with excellent results. In short, the results were tripled when compared to work of my team.
ConsThe software does not provide leads across the Globe. Radius team need to work to expand their reach to different important industrial hubs across the planet.
December 21, 2018
saeed b.
administrator
March 23, 2018

“nice. ”

ProsRadius is a business to business predictive marketing platform that empowered me to quickly find and engage with customers.
ConsThe customer service does not respond fast. Most of the sales were not fast enough. They can make it much better.
March 23, 2018
Pooja N.
August 17, 2014

“Fantastic product, nothing else like it.”

OverallRadius has done a great job of allowing me to understand my existing customers and then empower my sales reps with quality data, information, and actionable insights. Prior to Radius our marketing team spent lots of time culling the web for lists from bad brokers and then used a series of spreadsheet scripts to try to identify quality prospects. Now we have a software solution that solves most of these problems for us.
August 17, 2014
David S.
IT Admin
March 15, 2018

“Ok product but there are better options out there”

ProsTheir DB is quite extensive and its unlimited access. So, nickel and diming. Also it looks like they update the DB quite frequently.
ConsThey tried to add new price elements when they knew we were making a buying decision. Felt a little weird at that point. Also they are not responsive. Will see how their support looks like over time.
March 15, 2018
John H.
August 18, 2014

“Easy to use, get started, and great team”

OverallAccess to Radius has really help our organization find the best places to allocate our marketing resources. We are targeting better leads, reducing IT overhead, and working directly with their customer success team to hit our objectives.
charles c.
partner success manager
September 12, 2017

“Never got off the ground”

Pros- seems to have a great database according to the reviews i read - i liked the unlimited access to their database with a subscription
Cons- sales process was very slow, felt like reps weren't listening to me - pricing is not transparent until third scheduled meeting in - said they would get back to me with a sample of their data and haven't heard from them in two weeks despite reaching out
September 12, 2017
Jennifer M.
August 18, 2014

“Easy to use, great results”

OverallRadius uncovered our most successful segments and helped focus our marketing and sales efforts along similar verticals. Once we found our target market we knew who to go after next and how to do it!