ReachMail Ratings

Overall

About ReachMail

ReachMail's primary focus is to assist email marketers in achieving outstanding delivery success. ReachMail cares about your success and your business. We aim to be your guide in the ever-changing world of marketing and transactional email. Whether you're seasoned veteran or new to email marketing, ReachMail can help you achieve your goals. ReachMail makes it easy to send like a Pro. Your Message. Delivered. Learn more about ReachMail

Francesca D.
Shaman
Publishing, Self-employed
October 23, 2018

“I can't speak highly enough about ReachMail.”

ProsThese folks know what they're doing. My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I'm not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service. Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks. Customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers. ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.
Cons No cons, they're that good! Anyone who's dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I'm so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead. Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they're quick to take care of it, and don't make excuses.
David C.
Writer
Publishing, Self-employed
October 23, 2018

“Very good but room for improvement”

OverallI don't have business problems as such. I'm a writer selling and marketing books and I use a number of service providers. Reachmail is one of the better ones but could be much better.
Pros5,000 subscribers (better than most of its competitors). The reporting and sending process is straightforward. The site is basically good to use. The list cleaning system is particularly useful. It's always tricky to keep lists clean. If the system had a way of recognising spam traps that may inadvertently appear it would be a major step forward.
ConsDeleting the entire list of subscribers when desired is cumbersome. You have to copy and create another list and fiddle around. The WYSIWYG editor is not as good or sophisticated as some. I'm using it now (taken a break to fill in this survey). I can't insert margins around photographs (you enter figures, try to do it and image vanishes). Boxes appear and you can't get rid of them. A row of boxed symbols has now appeared which is new to me. They just get in the way. Take a leaf out of Mailchimp. It's also hard to check and see if the autoresponder works. It does, because a list is added to, but to amend it is not easy. And it's impossible to actually SEE a form you already created.

By ReachMail on October 26, 2018
David, Thank you for your comments. We are working on enhancing the AutoResponders based on customer feedback. We have made some improvements in the past few weeks and more are pending in the near term. Feel free to let us know what you need. We always appreciate customer input. List deletion is very simple. Just select the list and click the big red DELETE button. In your case, however, all your lists are tied to your drip campaign AutoResponders. Deleting them would break your drip campaigns. Our system is just preventing you from breaking your campaigns in this case. For message design, we recommend you upgrade to the Message Builder we added about a year ago. It's a drag and drop editor that's a lot easier to work with that standard WYSIWYGs and it will always build mobile friendly messages. The WYSIWYG editor is still around for those with advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, but for those that aren't experts, the Message Builder will do all the heavy lifting for you!
gina d.
Marketing Director
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Reach Mail ”

ProsI like Reach Mails customer service. They are always available to give you some help and their lists tools are very helpful when updating.
ConsReach Mail is updating their layout tools so it takes a bit more time to create email blast.
Eric H.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“Customer”

OverallOverall great!
ProsHas all the features and capabilities an email platform needs. Also, great customer service. Very responsive and always there to help.
ConsInconsistency of delivery to major ISPs
November 16, 2018
Patricia F.
Director of Marketing
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Reachmail ”

OverallI've used Reachmail for several years for work and volunteer jobs. It is easy to use and the most recent version has important features. I've used other packages as well and Reachmail has provided everything I need.
ProsCustomer support is excellent. I got immediate help when I had a problem with my ISP. Reachmail staff were quick, courteous and professional.
ConsI'm planning on implementing HubSpot and I understand Reachmail doesn't integrate with HubSpot.
Roger K.
Events Services, Self-employed

“Great email service”

OverallI used several other email services before, ReachMail is the best
ProsI use ReachMail several times a month and send thousands of emails. Never got a problem.
ConsThe software editor can be improved although is is not bad.

By ReachMail on October 29, 2018
Roger, Thanks for the kind words. If there is anything you would like added to the Mailing Editors to meet your specific needs, please let us know. We're actively working on a few enhancements requested by other clients at the moment and we always appreciate customer suggestions.
David M.
Membership Coordinator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1001-5000 employees
October 4, 2018

“Easy to use, Great customer support!”

OverallI use ReachMail to streamline the process of sending out bulk emails to the membership of a large non profit organization. It provides all the tools I need to create bulk mailings and manage my mail list. I am not a communication specialist, but have been successful thanks to the great built in help system and tutorials that ReachMail provides. When I needed more help I reached out to ReachMail customer support by phone. I can honestly say that was the best, most helpful customer support experience I have ever had. They were friendly, thorough, generous with their time, and competent in helping me to both educate myself and overcome the issues I was having. Here is a list of their features, most of which I have used. A/B Testing, Auto-Responders, CAN SPAM Compliance, Customer Surveys, Drip Campaigns, Dynamic Content, Image Library, Mailing List Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Reporting/Analytics, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Template Management, WYSIWYG Email Editor
ProsThe intuitive organization of the website. Large selection of 'getting started' videos. Extensive built in help system. First class live phone customer support.
ConsIt seems redundant to require both an account key and username when signing in and providing your password.
October 4, 2018
Isaac J.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
October 22, 2018

“review-1”

OverallI like Reachmail over all...
ProsI like the cost of the plans you can start for free and build from there.
ConsI would like to see a landing page builder.
October 22, 2018
March 12, 2018

“My favorite email marketing software”

ProsReachmail is not as well know as some of the others such as constant contact and mailchimp but they are easy to use, great support and free (depending on list size)!
ConsAlthough I've never asked, I don't believe you can set up a template. However, I don't use this functionality as I always code HTML.
March 12, 2018
Kristee B.
Association Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2018

“Good service, great value”

OverallSo far we've been pleased with being able to use their service to reach our members with important email information.
ProsWe are a medium nonprofit company, and ReachMail is the most affordable solution for our company's mass emailing needs. I shopped around other services and Reachmail beat their price by quite a lot! Also when I have had questions there has always been a live person to talk to with prompt answers.
ConsI still find it confusing when attaching documents to an email and using some of the templates. I mainly just create my own but it would be nice to have some templates that have themes for holidays and the like already included.
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
October 19, 2018

“Reach more people with Reachmail”

OverallI cannot send to more than 20 emails using my Outlook. When that was tried in the past, the whole system went down for several hours and the person who caused this was reprimanded. It caused a problem for the whole company, as none of us could use Outlook. Using Reachmail allows us to reach ALL of our clients and free up some time because it's easy to use once you know what you're doing.
ProsI can reach a lot of my clients quickly without worrying about my system crashing. The merge feature gives my email blast a personal touch to each and every client. Reachmail also allows me to see who did what with my email.
ConsUnderstanding the stats. Need more training in that area.
October 19, 2018
Darian W.
Ranching, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Top business builder at your fingertips!”

OverallAbility to reach more people, and customer service that makes your business their business! They care about your success!
ProsEase of use!! Great product and customer support id outstanding!!
ConsNothing its great product! I am very satisfied with all aspects of the software.
Bernardo Z.
Owner operator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2018

“Great support to my business”

OverallWell improve my business from 0 to hero, I need to say Thank You, God Bless Reachmail
ProsPrice Huge delivery Easy to make templates Easy to understand reports
ConsCustomer service poor, bad adaptability to adds like Grammarly
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2018

“Above Average Email Program”

OverallWe have used reach mail for years and most of the time it works smoothly. As I noted above, more complicated designs (like going from 2 col, to 3 col, back to 2 col) seems to be more tricky in this program and I've spent a lot of time trying to get things to work to no avail.
ProsSome of the new design features are easy to use and the email program seems to get emails out very well and not end up in spam folders.
ConsThe design features have some quirks and I do have a hard time designing more complicated emails like newsletters - even using their own templates - it seems to throw in weird lines and breaks. I've had better luck with more complicated design emails using constant contact or other programs
Partick R.
Administrator
Accounting, 51-200 employees
October 31, 2018

“Service”

Overalli have using reach mail since last 1.5 year. and i have no any single complaint and this is the best part of reach mail.
ProsIts Easy to use. customer support is excellent.
ConsNothing to improve. my opinion not require any changes at this time.
October 31, 2018
Jeff S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 24, 2018

“Great product”

OverallEven the free version has support. I've called a number of times and they are very helpful
ProsMost email software does not allow a free version up to 5,000 users
ConsNothing it's been great so far. I really have nothing bad to say
October 24, 2018
December 26, 2017

“Horrible. Book launch email sat in queue for 5 days and customer support was nil.”

OverallAbsolutely none. As a matter of fact, the software was detrimental to my sales because the email sat in the queue for five days and support never did respond to my emails except with an auto-responder.
ProsSoftware was easy to use and the price is right, but in this case, it's certainly a matter of getting what you pay for.
ConsMy campaign email was never sent; it just sat in the queue for five days. Since it was part of a stacked book promo, my sales and rank took a hit. I emailed support but received no response even though I waited five days. Fortunately, I only used a small segment of my list for a test run. Unsubscribe link is right at the top of the email so that's the first link the subscriber sees, and there's no way to change that.
December 26, 2017