Employee Navigator Ratings

Overall

About Employee Navigator

Employee Navigator is benefits HR and compliance software for brokers and their clients. With Employee Navigator brokers can now offer their clients a sing solution to manage everything from benefits administration to onboarding and PTO & vacation tracking. Best of all, because the system is self-service we were able to lower the costs of the technology by over 90%, putting first class technology in the hands of every broker and employer in the United States. Learn more about Employee Navigator

Leslie E.
HR Technology Coordinator
September 10, 2019

“I've loved Employee Navigator since 2014”

OverallI started using Employee Navigator back in 2014. I currently build and maintain three Employee Navigator portals for three Insurance brokers across the state of Florida. I love how I can customize Employee Navigator to accommodate the needs of several different business types. I have lawyers, executives, truck drivers, teachers and hair styles all logging into Employee Navigator and using it with ease. The only thing I love more than this software are the people at the help desk. If I run into any issues I can call. One day I was in tears and poor Max had to calm me down, then helped me fix my problem. If I have a difficult issue that can't be resolved on the phone, I get escalated to Tier Two. My turn around time with Tier Two is usually with in a day. The entire support team is friendly and dedicated to solving my issues so I can continue on with my day.
ProsEmployee Navigator is visually attractive. I am able to locate employee information quickly. I love the Voluntary Life toggles, those are fun to play with. One of my favorite features is when you change Coverage Level from Employee to Employee Spouse the per pay period deductions change instantly. Lastly I am loving the Third Party App, hooking up a partner is easy and reduces my clients work flow.
ConsThe I-9 feature in Tasks is useless. This feature gives the illusion that the employee and the client have completed the I-9, when all it has really done is make the employee enter the same information twice. Once in Employee Navigator then again when they go through the E verify process. I discourage everyone from using this feature.
Karen R.
Director of Benefits Technology
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
September 20, 2019

“Biggest Bang for Your Buck”

ProsWhat we and our clients love about Employee Navigator: it's very user-friendly, no need to print New Hire and Open Enrollment documents/handouts, abiltiy to add employee "tasks" and track those tasks, it's self-service, available 24-7, everything is on the portal. This saves them time and money.
ConsSetting up the plans for Vol STD and Vol LTD can be a little tricky and you really need to pay attention to the plan "rounding rules". Failure to do so will result in inaccurate employee costs.
September 20, 2019
Heather T.
Benefits Team Leader

“Flexible System”

OverallEmployee Navigator has given our smaller clients a way to jump into the 21st century with their BenAdmin system where other software systems would not. In a lot of ways Employee Navigator offers more than what some of the more expensive software systems do. It is easy to use and quick to learn. We have been very happy with it.
ProsWe have really been impressed with the flexibility of the system. It can handle most any type of benefit situation that we have going on. It is also great that when we note something that could be improved the development team takes it seriously. We have been on the system for about 4 years and it continues to improve monthly!
ConsI'm not a fan of the PTO system. We recommend our clients use whatever system they currently have in place.
Ronnie M.
October 20, 2019

“Employee Navigator is Simple”

OverallWe've been working with Navigator for 5+ years and they are always trying to improve!
ProsThe nice thing about this software is that as the brokerage, we have 100% control over the data that is input into the system. It makes it really easy to implement a new client and is a nice value add for our client. The price is a little steep for a small brokerage, but ultimately, I think it is worth it.
ConsI do not like that the integrations with carriers are not yet fully functional.
October 20, 2019
Jake M.
Benefits Analyst
September 13, 2019

“EN Review”

OverallOverall it has been great learning and using EN. We often tell our clients it's the "Ferrari" of ben. admin systems and that's because we believe it is. We believe that they have put in the time and research to put out a quality product that, especially for the cost, is great for us and our clients to use. While the system can't do everything, it can do a lot of things and makes administering benefits easier.
ProsI love the ease of use. As a non-IT professional, it was easy to learn and is easy to build our groups.
ConsIt is a "rules" based system, so there are some functions EN cannot do for what we need.
September 13, 2019
Mark F.
VP
September 6, 2019

“Employee Naviator is hard to beat... but could be slightly better for brand new users”

OverallEmployee Navigator is the Microsoft for employee benefit management. There isn't a setup or situation that this software can't handle. Being one of the largest software solutions of this space, its already connect to tons of insurance companies. It feeds data instantly and stays up to date as data changes. Portals include, other vendors, broker, employer and employees. This makes it easy to keep good communications.
ProsI love how this software is built for any situation. Crossing state lines, different pay rates, different classes, different plans offerings and on and on....
ConsAs a brand new user, you will feel overwhelmed creating you new groups. The new user training/tutorials could be a little better. Make the training more predominant to new users. Also, offer 24 hour coaching for those learning the system for the first time.
September 6, 2019
Laurie W.
Account Executive
September 10, 2019

“Great Benefit Admin System that is Easy to Use & Affordable”

OverallGreat experience. The folks there are very responsive and understand our business and what needs to happen with any updates.
Prosaffordable, great support, ease of use/functionality, easy for employees to understand. It also offers more than just a benefit admin system, but also other HR functions such as PTO and HRIS.
ConsSome issues with current functionality that could be better or updated faster.
Deborah G.
HR Technology Specialist
June 7, 2019

“Best of Breed Benefits Solution”

OverallEmployee Navigator has allowed our agency to build and deliver an easy to use benefit management system with HRIS capabilities for our clients timely and efficiently. The customizable site allows us to build a system that is client specific to their needs and process. We are able to scale the technology to the small and middle markets which allows them the ability to improve the user experience and overall efficiencies for HR.
ProsEase of use and user friendly New hires enrolled easily Ability to compare plans, benefits and costs/contributions Monitor deadlines,OE and enrollment status Payroll integration Carrier data connections Reporting capabilities and the ad hoc reporting functionality HRIS capabilities, onboarding, documents storage and management Customizable rule based system Support provided by Employee Navigator
ConsLimited PTO functionality Voluntary benefits can be troublesome to manage around EOI Defined contributions limited functionality
June 7, 2019
Adam B.
March 16, 2018

“The most flexible and scalable HRIS platform on the market.”

ProsEmployee Navigator has allowed me to build and scale a benefits consulting agency from the ground-up with incredible ease. This is highly flexible software that allows my team to deploy and customize employer HRIS portals in less than a day's time. You'd be hard-pressed to find a software company that is as dedicated to user feedback as Employee Navigator. The team is continually reinvesting in developing and rolling out new features and updates multiple times per year. I research multiple platforms each year and have yet to find a platform that can perform as well as Employee Navigator
ConsThere are some limitations to the HR features such as the inability to perform weekend PTO tracking and provide offer letter notices, however, the leadership team at Employee Navigator is growing their development team to tackle these enhancements.
March 16, 2018
Alexa O.
Benefits Technology Specialist
September 12, 2019

“Still Room for Growth and Improvement”

OverallOverall I've really enjoyed Employee Navigator. I see the potential and am excited to see the new product releases every year. It's not a perfect system, but it has saved our agency a lot of time and stress.
ProsHow easy/user friendly the system is, the capabilities and potential for this software and the willingness Employee Navigator has to grow and learn.
ConsThe reporting function could be better. There are a few issues with the flexibility of the system, or customization (which I know takes time and resources). For example being able to require EOI for disability, or rates based off gender. I would like to see additional training that goes a little more in depth. For example with eligibility I don't believe it mentions the 'Set New Hire Complete' in eligibility, yet I had an issue with reporting because of that function.
Angela K.
Director of Operations
July 11, 2019

“Game Changer ”

OverallThis software gives you the ability to assist your clients with online enrollments, onboarding tasks, reports, payroll integrations, COBRA, EDI/API feeds, and the list goes on and on. Clients save time and money because Employee Navigator makes their job easier and more efficient. The beauty of the integrations, whether it is with payroll or the carriers keeps brokers lives simple as well. It's intuitive and aesthetically pleasing.
ProsThe carrier and payroll integrations are a key component when it comes to processing your clients enrollments in a seamless and cost effective manner.
ConsYou need to build the plans and rates manually. You do have the capability of copying existing plans, but you can't pull plans and rates from their database. They are working on a solution though.
July 11, 2019
Gerry R.
Benefits Specialist
September 12, 2019

“Employee Navigator for employee benefit admin.”

OverallEN has been a great addition for our office. Online enrollment capability has allowed us to expand our service area, and given our clients many tools that we couldn't offer before.
ProsOnce you become familiar with where things are, the program is very user friendly. Our clients who take the time to get acquainted with it love it's many HR/HRIS features. The reports features make it easy to keep up with our clients personnel changes. Because it is so easy to use, enrollments are quick and accurate.
ConsBecause there is so much to it, it does take regular use to become efficient in enrollment setup.
Jason K.
HRIS System Specialist
June 3, 2019

“Hands down the only way to go is Employee Navigator!”

OverallBest purchase made for added value service for our clients
ProsEmployee Navigator is not only a feature packed power house when it comes to delivering an adaptable, easy to use and constantly improving platform, but is equally matched by its level of customer support professionals and staff with a level of service that has almost disappeared. Employee Navigator strives to stay on trend with updates and system enhancements that customers and users ask for while at the same time making these updates seamless during integration.
ConsNone!!! Have been using Employee Navigator for 4+ years and not found anything that I have had issues with or complaint.
Nancy G.
May 7, 2019

“Employee Navigator is an affordable, robust benefits administration system!”

OverallWe have become much more efficient as an agency and the dreaded fourth quarter is more manageable. Most of our clients now handle open enrollment through Employee Navigator which has improved accuracy and reduced our processing time. Many of our clients have now integrated payroll and vendor feeds.
ProsI was an early adopter of Employee Navigator, having used it for nearly 5 years now. I have never regretted the decision as it continues to evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the industry, brokers & clients. This software is an integral component of our success in both managing clients and attracting them.
ConsI wish it had an Agency Management System component and commission tracking.
May 7, 2019
Kim B.
VP of Operations & Business Development
January 3, 2018

“Entering our 4 year. Very positive experiences - Still happy I choose EN over the competitors!”

OverallHappy customers. Great record keeping
ProsEase of use, cost, ability to customize. Love navigator and the navigator family. Love the constant & quick up dates and improvements without waiting for a new versions.
ConsLack of a product , topic, trouble shooting manual that describes how the program works, what the formula is behind the scenes, and when to choose certain buttons. Reading about a topic before programming would be ideal. Searching the community for issues stinks. You use the wrong search name and you miss it all. We do not find out about issues or how we should have programmed until an issue occurs. This makes for a lower level of QA.
January 3, 2018
Bob G.
Partner
December 29, 2017

“We've moved all of our clients online and will never go back!”

ProsWe expected to gain client facing efficiencies but have been thrilled with the internal benefits it's had at our agency. We can scale so much more effectively now that we have standardized much of our processes through Employee Navigator. The software allows you to scale the technology used by larger employers into the small/middle market where it is most needed.
ConsThe software is constantly improving but that also comes means it's changing. Staying on top of all the new enhancements and features definitely requires an internal resource dedicated to the task but is worth it in the end.
December 29, 2017
Jason P.
Benefits Department Manager
October 4, 2019

“Small Business Solution for a Complex Benefits World”

OverallGives our groups back time in their day and less back and forth to ramp up on open enrollments. With a small 90 day window to quote, present, implement and enroll a group this helps us to streamline the process and get our groups installed in less time that paper enrollments.
ProsIntegrations and customization. Report is easy and can dump information quickly into spreadsheets. Always inovating
ConsThere are some limitations. Need to integrate with quoting software. Needs to be able to integrate with medical carriers for api feeds
October 4, 2019
Philip D.
Agent
September 17, 2019

“Employee Navigator Review”

OverallIt's been great. I enjoy that I am able to change anything on the spot and it is very easy to use
ProsThe customer service is great. If I ever have questions I am easily able to get in touch with your team and get immediate help. I love the features and this has helped me close business
ConsI do not like that I can't delete old groups that were either set up as demo's when I was first learning the software or who have left our agency. I do not like how sometimes the homepage gets updated, although I am pretty easily able to figure out the changes.
September 17, 2019
Stacy G.
Customer Support Specialist
May 24, 2018

“This has been a fantastic tool that has enabled us to elevate our agency's services.”

ProsThe flexibility - we are able to control building, changing and updating our client's sites on the fly. We do not have to worry about submitting changes and waiting for the vendor to update the system. And the Customer Support team is extremely helpful and responsive. We have never had an ineffective or inefficient interaction with their team. They provide comprehensive training and a knowledge base that covers nearly every topic - from the most general question to very specific situations.
ConsThere really have been very few drawbacks. Where there are any gaps or situations that EN cannot accommodate, they tend to address those situations and make changes to their system.
May 24, 2018
Merce F.
Benefits Portfolio Asst
August 7, 2019

“Great Portal”

ProsSimple and convenient Not only user friendly from a Broker's perspective, but clients have also expressed the same. Makes their jobs so much easier, no paperwork! Great Customer Service. Everyone I have had the pleasure of speaking with, have been very helpful and friendly!
ConsThe defined contributions, I do not find this feature easy to use. Having to input benefits manually, can be tedious. In the Eligibility Rules - update wording for (Coverage Begins/Entry Date (After Waiting Period) to match specific carriers.
August 7, 2019
Banking, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2019

“85% the bomb. 15% still improving.”

OverallPrior to using Employee Navigator, I had many more printed checklists and spreadsheets. I was often worried that was forgetting something or that I had forgotten to update a benefit carrier. With Employee Navigator, I've trimmed down the enrollment periods and headaches. It is much smoother for me, the employee, and the carriers. It used to take until April to get my benefit billing to match enrollment. Now, I only need to do a couple of checks before February.
ProsOnce set up, the system makes employee onboarding and benefit enrollment a breeze. It has really helped me to make the experience for employees much better by reducing the amount of effort required on their part.
ConsWhen setting up custom task groups, I can't reorder the groups to be presented in the order of my choosing. The best second option is to group all of my tasks in one group. It works but it isn't as smooth as I was hoping.
April 10, 2019
Douglas S.
Executive Vice President
July 28, 2017

“Been using for 5 years, very easy to learn and they are always making enhancements”

ProsEase of use, customization, constant updates. Payroll Integration. Complete HRIS. Use the system as you want for as little or as much as you want. Task management and employee interaction.
ConsThe system is yours to use as you want, this can be hard for some to grasp. Some carriers are not integrated yet, this is mainly because they are not up to the times of XML format. Employee navigator is working very hard to get more and more on board.
July 28, 2017
Morgan P.
Employee Benefits Acct. Manager

“Employee Navigator”

OverallAbsolutely LOVE Employee Navigator!
ProsEmployee Navigator is the easiest HRIS system to operate. The building blocks for the site is very easy to navigate. I can pull reports very easily and make adjustments to my accounts without major issue. The customer service is amazing! Whenever I have a problem/ question, they are very willing to help and they explain the issue to help prevent it from happening again! Their customer service is very quick with getting back to you!
ConsI do not have any cons for Employee Navigator! My business loves it!
Marlys H.
September 12, 2019

“Employee Navigator is a great tool for our clients”

OverallThis is a great product that we use for many of our clients. It has made our jobs easier as the broker as well as made our clients HR jobs easier.
ProsThis software has helped many of our clients streamline their benefits
ConsThe system has a few limitations for some of the ancillary lines, however, they are always working to improve and are very active with the broker world and listen to all our suggestions. They are continually updating the system.
Wade S.
Hr, Technology and Compliance Specialist

“Review”

OverallCustomer service has been great! The system has some great features, but because the difficulty in the reporting section, we will be shopping other systems to see if there's something that can provide us better reporting.
ProsThe system is fairly easy to setup, and for certain companies it works well. I feel that it really needs to be tied to the payroll system to be most beneficial
ConsI'm not very impressed with the reporting. It's difficult to use and requires multiple reports to be ran. I also have to spend a great deal of time editing the reports to get the information that I need. Some of the canned reports are nice, but need some additional information included. I also feel that their could be some better training.
Deven K.
Benefits Implementation Specialist II

“Employee Navigator”

ProsThe software is easy to use and we are able to implement new groups easily. HR users and employees are able to navigate through the site and complete tasks without any issues.
ConsEnhancements aren't updated as quickly as they should be. There are some enhancements out there that all groups would benefit from, but the small enhancements seem to be worked on the longest (and may not benefit all groups).
R. Brent B.
Chief Executive Officer / Consultant
January 2, 2018

“Great User Experience and consistently progressing. ”

OverallAffordable option that scales our systems and make it convenient for our clients.
ProsEase of use, constantly upgrading and user friendly. Ability to run multiple reports are amazing at the employer level. The Wall feature allows us to monitor daily activity from a single screen so ability to manage multiple clients is built in.
ConsThe cost increases substantially each year although still a great value. No integration with 401(k) benefits.
John T.
VP
January 2, 2018

“Employee Navigator cares about its user base!”

ProsThe pricing model allows us to offer this technology to many of our clients without a significant upfront investment. This provides our clients technology that significantly improves their overall efficiency and allows us to control the client experience.
ConsI would like to see a more robust approach to testing and quality assurance. This would help us minimize the risk that a system setting has been incorrectly configured.
Lynne E.
Insurance Broker/Owner
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2017

“Employee Navigator Review”

OverallWe've been using Employee Navigator for several years now. The company is very dynamic and does a good job of meeting client's needs. The learning curve is a bit complicated and requires special training for staff, and that is a hurdle that we've had some difficulty with, but the functionality is great for the money. We really love the service too.
ProsValue for the price. Great way to communicate with clients.
ConsLearning curve is a little complex for the employees at our agency
Recommendations to other buyersCustomer service is great!
February 28, 2017
Kaylie W.
September 10, 2019

“Employee Navigator from Insurance Broker's Perspective”

ProsEmployee Navigator has been a great tool for our company to organize our clients information. The file feeds, while expensive, have helped take a load off our employees for clients that we process adds/terms for.
ConsThe cost associated with the file feeds directly through Employee Navigator is a bit high.
Insurance, Unspecified
November 7, 2017

“Employee Navigator is a good solution for smaller employers.”

OverallAs a large national broker, it gives us the opportunity to provide a self service solution for our smaller clients for little cost.
ProsGives us the ability to provide our smaller clients with Employee Self Service. Great solution for employers who are still using paper. There is some on boarding which is helpful and the employers like the reporting.
ConsThe software has limitations around things like pending EOI amounts. Would also like to see more payroll integrations. All in all, it has its place.
November 7, 2017
Nichole C.
September 19, 2019

“Employee Navigator - My hero!”

OverallPerfect! EN makes running the HR side of any business a snap, and makes life as an Insurance agent so easy!!
ProsI love how user friendly EN is. It is streamlined in design, user friendly and so popular, we offer to set it up and train our clients on how to use it for their day to day business needs.
ConsI cannot honestly think of anything I do not like about Employee Navigator. EN was built for the insurance industry and is so user friendly, I can't help but to love it.
September 19, 2019
Claire V.
COO
August 8, 2019

“COO”

OverallIt has provided a platform to a certain client base, that if we did not have these capabilities, we would have lost their business.
ProsBroad range of functionality, broad integration capabilities.
ConsIt's a big system, has a learning curve.
August 8, 2019
Nancy G.
February 16, 2017

“Best software and support value out there!”

OverallWe use a lot of technology products in our business and Employee Navigator has provided us the best experience and value for investment by far. The product is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the users (brokers & employers) with updates released frequently. On top of that, they provide world class support.
ProsEasy of use, intuitive, simple and elegant design
ConsMinor issues not worth detailing. No software can do everything.
Recommendations to other buyersNo software is going to do everything.
February 16, 2017
MARTHA L.
HR/ Payroll Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
March 23, 2018

“This is a great software for benefits ”

OverallI am not sure if this question is about the company that I just reviewed or capterra. If it is for capterra, the benefits are that I can easily review companies.
ProsI like that it is easy to use. It was also easy to learn and to pull reporting. It helps to keep benefits organized and is a great tool for employees.
ConsIt does not work with all payroll software. If you happen to have a payroll provider, you will be asked to change to a payroll provider that works with employee navigator.
March 23, 2018
Kerry W.
General manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“Easy to use ”

OverallHelps to track your employees benefits, easy to use in terms of adding employees, or terminating employees.
ProsEasy to use employee platform, helps to track benefits and deductions, pay raises, communicate with employees directly, answers employees questions easily about benefits, eligibility for benefits.
ConsThere's nothing that I do not like about the software. The only thing I wish it would be compatible with our employee time keeping software and automatically load deductions for payroll.
March 26, 2019

“Best decision!”

ProsThis has simplified and streamlined our work in more ways than we can count!
ConsThere's really nothing negative I can think of! The software is so intuitive!
May 13, 2019

“Can't imaging using anything else.”

OverallI wouldn't want to manage a business like this without it.
ProsI love that I am able to do so much with this software. We can manage all of our groups and clients. Make excel spreadsheets and import from excel spreadsheets.
ConsI have yet to figure out if I can print address labels directly from here.
May 13, 2019
October 11, 2018

“More features than advertised; a great addition to any human resource team”

ProsBesides its employee navigating features, it provides more tools which make my job easier and allows me to do my job correctly. It keeps an employee database which I often use to track an employee's achievements in our firm. Another great feature is the possibility to manage our employees' benefits.
ConsAlthough there are many features to this program, it seems like it lacks a few features for HR purposes. Employee Navigator seems to provide more but forgot to focus and improve their current features.
October 11, 2018
JerriLynn C.
Association Marketing

“EE Navigator review”

OverallThe customer support is amazing and I always am able to receive the help I need to get things done quickly.
ProsThe software is very flexible and allows for many features and options to our clients.
ConsSo many options it is hard to figure out how to do things at times.
Terrie S.
Clinical Supervisor
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 21, 2018

“So helpful!”

ProsEmployee Navigator is so easy to use! It directs you on items that need to be completed and has been a really easy way for employees within our agency to communicate with our HR department with documents and information all in one place. We recently used it for our annual open enrollment and it made the process so much easier. It was even easier than the previous year.
ConsI have no complaints . I am completely satisfied with this software and wish that we started using it sooner!
December 21, 2018
11-50 employees
March 7, 2018

“The front end needs work with regard to navigation but the back end is where the real trouble lies.”

OverallAn automated healthcare enrollment portal for our contract employees.
ProsThis software has helped us launch and maintain our employee healthcare benefits platform. I like the ability of the software to engage our employees and allow them to manage the process of enrollment firsthand.
ConsAccuracy of data management has been a real issue with this software. Information entered into Navigator at times has not translated into the actions intended. As a result, we've had to deal with rate issues, healthcare enrollments and cancellations being missed, and a host of reporting issues.
March 7, 2018
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2018

“User Friendly”

Prosi like that it keeps track of every employee.
Conssometimes when you save information, you have to go back and redo it.
October 15, 2018
Lynne E.
Broker/Owner
July 2, 2015

“Great Tool! ”

OverallThis has been a great tool for tracking enrollments and reporting. However, we do sometimes run into problems with limitations on being able to setup certain types of contribution strategies, such as when an employer contributes "up to" a certain amount for benefits based on a percentage of a base plan, or when they want to do HSA contributions based on the difference in cost between two plans or if they want to have a matching contribution for the Health Savings Accounts. We have also run into issues with setting up Employer Sponsored basic life rates based on age banded rates (which some of the carriers are now doing). Other than that, it's been a great tool, and EE Navigator has been responsive to enhancement requests.
July 2, 2015
Kelly D.
Human Resources
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
October 24, 2018

“Simple System to use”

OverallI
ProsI like the layout and how easy it is to use
ConsVery limiting on functions of PTO time.
October 24, 2018
Internet, 51-200 employees
March 27, 2018

“Employee Navigator is user-friendly”

ProsEmployee Navigator can be customized to meet your company's unique human resource needs. Keep track of your employees PTO, benefits, and other resources all in one spot.
ConsAlthough the software is very user-friendly, it is very plain. It would also be nice to have Employee Review information in this portal.
March 27, 2018
Debbie A.
Systems Manager
June 24, 2015

“Great tool - empowers Brokers to quickly customize & implement their own online enrollment system.”

OverallPros: * Tool is diverse and provides a lot of functionality for administering online benefit enrollment/compliance at an affordable price. * Employees are presented with a user friendly interface during enrollment. * Overall workflow of product is good. * Vendor has worked hard to provide training videos, an online HR Guide, and various knowledge-base articles to support their product offerings. *Customer Service is friendly and great to work with Cons: * Rapid growth in client base and growing demands to meet customer expectations occasionally result in reliability issues in newly released or enhanced features. However, when issues are reported, the vendor provides a quick turn-around on critical issues.
June 24, 2015
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
April 2, 2019

“It's nice for the one time each year you need it ”

OverallHappy with it!
ProsEmployee navigator definitely simplifies things. I like the user interface and it makes enrolling in insurances/benefits a pleasant experience.
ConsBesides once a year, I don't use it for much. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, but I don't see functionality beyond enrolling in benefits.
April 2, 2019
51-200 employees
June 14, 2018

“I have had an overall positive experience with Employee Navigator ”

ProsI like that I am easily able to put in PTO and sick days in . It is also easy change and update information that I had added in previously.
ConsI wish that there was a chat in this software so that I could ask my colleagues questions about certain admin information. Specifically HR colleagues.
June 14, 2018
Richard M.
Principal
June 22, 2015

“Overall this is very good software - perhaps the best for smaller employers.”

OverallThe price point and subscription model makes EN particularly attractive for benefit agencies. It is the only solution I have found that allows for no monthly minimum fees from end users and that is huge in the small and medium case market. The software is VERY intuitive and easy to use. Right now I would say that support is the weak spot - response is sometimes a bit slow and I imagine that is due to growing pains and gearing up the hiring for same. All of the new bells and whistles do come with an added cost - pretty much doubles the base price. But still a bargain compared to other solutions out there.
June 22, 2015