DirectIQ Ratings

Overall

About DirectIQ

With DirectIQ's rich features and intuitive user interface, you can easily load email contacts, pick a template, and send out an email campaign in just minutes. Already helping 10,000+ businesses communicate with their customers, we have the email marketing tools you need to get the job done efficiently. Start your free account today! Learn more about DirectIQ

Oguz a.
Developer
August 29, 2014

“great tool”

OverallI've been really happy with this email marketing service, and I really like the Spam Doctor feature. It essentially offers a diagnostic report, detailing which email clients (e.g. yahoo, Gmail etc.) will analyze my messages as spam, and why... So that I can go back and change my emails around using the advice that there reports offer. This way, I can make sure that I don't waste time sending out emails that will never make it to my clients and potential clients... The Mailbox preview is also pretty cool, somehow it shows you how your email will look on each and every device that email can be accessed from. For example, I can see how it compares when opened on my iPad vs. my iPhone... Another example, I can see how it will look on Microsoft Outlook (which I use at work), vs. yahoo mail which I use at home. It's a really nice and useful feature to have. Also, great support team at DirectIQ too, very responsive, caring, and ready to help :)
August 29, 2014
Nazim K.
August 9, 2014

“Cool service”

OverallI've signed up with other services in the past, but was harassed on the phone and through email by their customer service and account reps which was quite frustrating (they were a lot like that annoying waiter at a restaurant that stops by 15 times to "make sure you're alright" to a point that it bothers and disrupts you). Though, when I signed up for DirectIQ's free trial, I was surprised and relieved to find that I didn't have to provide my phone number, and that my inbox wasn't fed with emails inquiring about getting me started with a paid version. Rather, they sent me one email when I signed up for the free trial, and then one more a month later that told me my trial was over and asked if I wanted to upgrade - that's it, thank god! Plus, they're cheaper than other email marketing firms which is great.
August 9, 2014
Mujde O.
Account Coordinator
Consumer Electronics, 10,001+ employees
February 15, 2017

“User friendly control panel & great customer support!”

OverallIt is easy to use and understand how panel functions. Importing lists, using features like spam doctor and mailbox preview is really helpful. Also they have live support that you can always reach them and ask your questions and get help!
ProsUser friendly, great customer support, possible to find free templates, contact list cleaning service, detailed campaign reports
February 15, 2017
Alexandru I.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
August 22, 2014

“Awesome Email Service Provider!”

OverallThe template selection isn't overwhelming, which I think is a huge positive. They offer a good selection, and they are all really easy to customize to my needs. I love the help center "how to videos." They don't go on forever, but rather, are pretty succinct and to the point. I'm thinking about starting a newsletter, so it's nice knowing that the DirectIQ support staff is available 24/7 to help me whenever I need. A really pleasant customer support experience overall. Their 'Email Marketing News' blog is really helpful.
ProsReally intuitive and easy to use. Good price comparing them to other Email Service Providers
ConsCouldn't find any so far
JR T.
Construction, 1-10 employees
February 22, 2017

“Great email marketing software”

OverallThe Direct IQ software is very easy to use and priced right. They are constantly adding and updating features to stay current. The reporting and targeting features are also great. The compatibility with the G Suite platform is also a plus. I would recommend giving it a try!
February 22, 2017
Ethan M.
November 8, 2010

“Email marketing for SMB that works!”

OverallOK it is a paid email marketing app ( about $100/month) but it is a fully functional solution that caters for all my small business needs. It takes 15 minutes to set-up before you can send your first email blasts. Before jumping on on board you can try a full features version for free.
Prosuser friendly interface Google Apps integration mobile app, iPhine integration good Livechat support detailed reports
Consemails tend to make their ways to the spam folder :-(
November 8, 2010
Alex G.

“Great”

OverallDirectIQ is simple and effective. Even someone that's technically challenged, like my mom (or even my dog lol), could get the hang of their platform. Loading your email contacts list is simple, customizing their templates is simple, and the campaign reports are very detailed. It's definitely a more user friendly email marketing platform than others I've tried.
Cagatay O.
August 22, 2014

“My Favorite Email Marketing Tool”

OverallDirectIQ is both super simple and very efficient. I highly recommend it to everyone - but in particular, to people that are just beginning to dip there feet into the email marketing waters. I say that because of its simplicity, I don't feel bogged down by the interface, which makes for a much more comfortable experience than I've had with other platforms/sites.
Chad O.
August 7, 2014

“simple and very efficient”

August 7, 2014
10,001+ employees
February 25, 2015

“This is Ethan, back again”

OverallWho knows what I was thinking! DirectIQ is heads, shoulders, knees and toes above the competition.
ProsToo many to list...but I'll start by listing the ability to reply all
ConsThe only con I can think of was my awful 2010 review
February 25, 2015
Alex G.

“I really like it”

OverallThis software is simple to use, and I quickly got comfortable with it.
ProsEasy to load/import email contacts. Also there are nice templates.
ConsNone so far.
June 2, 2015

“Email marketing is our favorite digital channel now, thanks to DirectIQ's fanatical support, and easy to understand reports.”

OverallEmail marketing is our favorite digital channel now, thanks to DirectIQ's fanatical support, and easy to understand reports.
June 2, 2015