QuestionPro Ratings

Overall

About QuestionPro

QuestionPro provides powerful online survey software designed to help you make better business decisions. Our easy to use software includes tools for creation, distribution, and analysis of online surveys, polls, forms and quizzes. Use our advanced features to completely customize the survey experience and power sophisticated analysis. Best of all, our customer support team is available 24-hrs a day to guarantee your project is a success! Learn more about QuestionPro

Jim R.
Senior Director, Learning & Development
Restaurants, 5001-10,000 employees
May 17, 2019

“Been a Very Satisfied Customer for over 5 Years! ”

OverallWe used another Survey company for a decade before our needs outgrew it. I wish I could tell you we evaluated several different companies before selecting Question Pro, but we did not. As soon as we came across Question Pro and tested it out, we knew it was right for us. We don't use Question Pro to gather external information from Customers. We use it to capture internal information from our Managers and Employees and get that information to the appropriate people at the appropriate time. Some examples of how we have leverage Question Pro: (1) to gather employee satisfaction data; (2) to gather HR information from employees who request Leave or want to communicate concerns; (3) to provide trainees the opportunity to give feedback on their onboarding & training experiences; and (4) to communicate payroll adjustments directly to the payroll team. The Customer Service Reps we have worked with have been excellent and able to help us when needed. The Live Chat function has also been valuable when we needed a quick answer.
Pros1. The Customer Service has been outstanding - whether directly with my rep or through the Live Chat. 2. The ease at which Survey's can be created / copied. 3. The system is user-friendly enough that we have been able to figure out how to perform many advanced functions on our own. 4. The flexibility of being able to send the survey in many different ways - i.e. via a link, to a specific email list or using a QR Code. 5. Advanced Logic and Branching allows us to link surveys based on answers and ensure the completed information gets into the hands of the right people at the right times. 6. The ability to schedule auto-run reports.
Cons1. Having to pay full price for each user account is a bit prohibitive and would ultimately be the only reason we would ever consider a new system. However, we were able to lock in a rate for 2 years the last time we renewed by signing up for 2 years. 2. The lack of flexibility in formatting the Excel Reports - too many columns show on the reports by default and we can't remove those columns we don't need.
Monique T.
Manager, Healthcare Quality & Wellness Department
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2019

“QuestionPro is the Leading Survey Tool”

OverallAt my organization, we use QuestionPro for all of our reporting needs. This includes surveying our clients satisfaction (>55,000 people); using it to track the results of healthcare facilities that we inspect; public opinion polls; we also use it to get feedback from the physicians in our system. So far QuestionPro has allowed us to acquire/capture important data that is positively impacting the healthcare system in the country ---- which is unprecedented here. The team is excellent, and for them the sky isn't even the limit. If there is something you need the system to do that may not be a core function, they will not only show you options, work-arounds if necessary, but also customize features so that at the end of the day, the system does everything you need. If you have any manner of survey or data collection that needs to be done, and done efficiently and effectively, QuestionPro is all that you need.
ProsThe technical and customer support is unsurpassed. You can live chat, email, and/or call the support team and get rapid, thorough responses and assistance. They are incredible. Although the system has complex scripts and features (which means the system does ALL the work for you), the system is still extremely user-friendly. Data analytics and reporting is a breeze. QuestionPro is very versatile, and continue to progress and be innovative. The system is designed with the end-user (administrators and survey takers) in mind.
ConsThis may seem unrealistic, but I have no issues with the software or the company.
May 14, 2015

“QuestionPro - a quality online survey software program”

OverallThe software has been very well designed and is continually updated. It allows you to create attractive, easy-to-complete online surveys, that can be undertaken easily on PCs, laptops, tablets or smart phones. It automatically detects the device type and reformats the look and question style to fit the screen used. That means that matrix questions that can be easily answered on PCs can still be asked and answered by people using smart phones. The matrix converts into drop down lists, so no scrolling across the screen. A clever, useful feature. The reporting is excellent - as is, or the results can be exported t Excel, .sav files for Q or SPSS, and even Power Point. The capacity to upload video or images is very useful and reasonably easy for a respondent to use. The capacity to use QuestionPro to send invitations, monitor responses and manage the unsubscribes etc. is excellent. The support staff, from the most senior to the more recent, are excellent, courteous and available 24x5. They are most helpful in in real time text exchanges and emails. They are patient and are concerned to see you get the solution you need. Not everything is sunny. A back button, when scripting is used, as it often is, would be useful. Similarly, the automatically generated Excel reports give all the data (which is very useful) and also tables that are percentaged to the number who answer each question, rather than the total respondent sample (which I prefer). These tables are static, so you can't remove a record and have them change. What I do like is the continual improvements that are being made, some minor and some more significant, and the willingness of all the staff I have engaged with, to be as helpful as possible. Refinements E.G. mapping where respondents are and what devices they used to complete the survey with, and the operating system used, are very useful additional details that help clients. Plus, the capacity to import data on the email list, when a list is used to invite response, is very powerful, because when information about an individual respondent is known, there is no need to collect it again, keeping the surveys shorter and yet enabling us to marry pre-known and survey-obtained information and so answer the client's needs more effectively. Overall, an excellent and well-supported package and system and one I recommend.
May 14, 2015
David V.
Owner/Consultant
Market Research, Self-employed
June 13, 2019

“I love QuestionPro”

Pros1. there is a month-to-month option in their pricing model. Because I am a 1 person company and infrequently have market research projects needing a survey, being able to rent the use of the software for a month or two, for any given project, is the only approach that I can afford. 2. I love the versatility of the product 3. I love the support I can get from their team in India, especially when we can do a live video connection. It's hard to get good support these days, especially if you are restricted to chat or email. I find when I need help, I need it now!
ConsThere are places where is automaticity, gets in the way. Example: on the project I just completed, I used a Choose Many type question. I needed a chart that would tell me how many people chose each option. The default chart shows how often each option was chosen among all the options chosen. Not really what I needed. I wasn't sure the software could even be forced to give me the kind of chart I needed. It took a lot of work but eventually the support person figured out what I needed and how to do it.
June 13, 2019
Nick J.
HR Data Analytics Manager
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
May 30, 2019

“Flexible, Customer-Focused and Versatile Tool”

OverallQuestionPro has helped us deliver top notch surveys for our employees. They are also committed to GDPR and partner with us to ensure compliance and data governance. The team is personal and accessible and they are quick to collaborate.
ProsQuestionPro has so many features when building and deploying your survey and even more when you are analyzing your results. Building our surveys is easy and flexible -- with a vast array of question templates to choose from, integrated logic, and design. Deploying is also easy and they are continuing to work on improving this feature. The analysis is top-notch and appears every day to be built and developed by data scientists that work to unlock new results from your raw survey data. Most of all, however, their customer service is paramount. They are quick, friendly and accessible and always willing to listen to new ideas.
ConsDeployment currently is good but not great. You can load lists, but we still have to do manual work to maintain those lists before loading and there is currently no validation of emails or audit for duplicates (of previously sent emails). The editor for the message is also very simple and you are restricted to one template. They are actively working on improving this, however.
May 30, 2019
Tiffani W.
Compliance Manager
Construction, 10,001+ employees
May 24, 2019

“My review”

Overallorder forms, KYC forms
Prosthe branching logic and the many different features.
ConsSettings don't seem to be in the most logical spot.
May 24, 2019
George L.
Entrepreneur
November 2, 2014

“Written Review of QuestionPro”

OverallI have to say that my review here is limited because I was not able to utilize all the features that the QuestiontPro software tool has to offer. Since my sample size for the survey was a small one--limited to the 29 largest school districts among a total of 330 in the state of California, but which school districts account for over 60% of the state's student population; it became apparent, after attempting to conduct a simple pilot survey among local districts, that my sample group would not likely respond to the survey for a number of reasons. Given these constraints: the fact that I only received one response; that I could not very well perform analytics on a single response; but that I had successfully developed a complex survey and had administered it online using an online survey software tool (QuestionPro); my professor was satisfied that I had completed the elements for the final project in his class. My research in education compensation reform will continue throughout my doctoral program including my dissertation and I have decided to use QuestionPro throughout this academic undertaking. The decision to use QuestionPro was made after carful comparison of a number of other named survey software tools available online. The factors leading to my choice of QuestionPro included: its small learning curve; the ability to talk to someone 24/7 regarding survey questions or in seeking technical advice; its friendly and courteous support staff; its ability to interface with SPSS; and price. I have not encountered any cons as yet in the use of the software, but I will be more than happy to continue to provide helpful comments as I use your software throughout the next few years. I do have to extend a special thanks to Yogesh Vig who has been tremendously helpful in the use of the QuestionPro. He is extremely professional and its been a pleasure working with him. I definitely plan to recommend QuestionPro to all my classmates and future professors. Thanks George Lowe
November 2, 2014
Clint C.
Brand Manager
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
June 20, 2019

“Outstanding customer service!”

OverallI've been very satisfied with the software, the quality of surveys and the level of customer service I've received from QuestionPro.
ProsThe software is very user-friendly. There are people at our company that use QuestionPro without any previous knowledge or experience using another survey tool and they set up surveys without any trouble. QuestionPro also allows you to set up some more advanced functions (conjoint analysis, regression analysis, etc.) easily. The customer service team has consistently been very responsive and thorough. I've worked with various companies in the past five years and I am very impressed with the level of QuestionPro's customer service.
ConsAdding pictures to my survey wasn't as intuitive as it could be. It took me a few times to get used to it. I chose to figure it out on my own, but I very easily could have asked for help and the customer service team would have quickly taught me how to use it.
June 20, 2019
Richard C.
Managing Partner
June 3, 2019

“The perfect partner for small busniesses, not just corporates”

ProsNow with a much improved survey interface for building questionnaires, but most importantly for response input by panellists. Flexible implementation, neat layout and multiple export options for SPSS imports.
ConsDashboard analytics are useful for a quick browse of responses during the data gathering stages, but not always useful for clients to see. The response analytics do not always take into account missing data leading to incorrect percentage representation in tables and charts.
June 3, 2019
July 7, 2017

“Simple to use and usually very effective. ”

OverallGreat platform for market research surveys.
ProsConstantly improving product and outstanding and proactive customer support. Very good range of question type pro formas and capacity to modify the looks to suit individual clients and customers.
ConsChanges/updates are sometimes made without customers being fully informed. the daily emails about using the platform are just a little too frequent! But it is done on the basis of trying to keep you informed of improvements and alternatives.
July 7, 2017
October 7, 2016

“QuestionPro - an excellent software and support service for researchers”

OverallHave used QuestionPro online survey software for some years. Is easy to learn to use, is effective and customisable and includes the visual, video, audio and upload features you would expect. What makes it stand out particularly is the high quality of its support staff. They are well trained, competent, quick and courteous. As a marketing researcher's package, with the range of reporting options, QuestionPro is a service I strongly recommend to others.
ProsEasy to use, but very effective in use - both by the survey creators and by the respondents.
ConsRegular updates and improvements mean you need to regularly refresh what you know about using it, so is not a learn once and know package. Though usually incremental improvements.
Recommendations to other buyersWell worth testing to see if it meets your needs. It allows unlimited responses, which is a marked advance on the cost per respondent of other similar products, if you are open to receiving ans many as wish to respond.
October 7, 2016
Michael M.
Associate Director of Research
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
May 14, 2019

“Great value, great support”

OverallQuestionPro provides everything we need in their survey system. From simple survey designs to more complex operations, QP has been an excellent resource. Most importantly the support has been excellent from the outset. It is an excellent value for the money.
ProsThe system does everything we need it to do and the support is outstanding.
ConsSome functions and menu-driven routines are a bit cumbersome at first, but easily learned.
Randy M.
Managing Director
June 11, 2019

“Great tool for Professionals”

OverallI have been using QuestionPro for over 8 years as my primary survey tool. I get personalize service through my account team who are proactive in soliciting my input and improvement suggestions. Their translation team is excellent with only a few errors on industry jargon only. I find the value to be the best in the industry with many of the sophisticated features of tools 3 time more expensive. Integration with internal or external panels are seamless with excellent invitation mailing and tracking.
Pros- Always improving using the latest methods and technologies - The most features for the price - Great customer service who actually listens to your needs - Rarely if ever experience system disruptions - Flexible report production - Excellent analytics
ConsSometimes difficult to get assistance over the weekends
June 11, 2019
Michael D.
Database Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Great Survey Product”

OverallWe needed an easy way to collect data about how our customers were valuing the services we provided. It has also turned into a great tool for training our staff and recognizing services we may be lacking.
ProsThe surveys are easy to build with a lot of question types to choose from. The customer service is very responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. It was also very easy to brand our surveys so customers knew it was from us.
ConsIt took a bit of time to get the logic nailed down for our split question.
Robin (.
Systems Admin
Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees
May 20, 2019

“Excellent software”

OverallWe use QuestionPro for Customer Service Case ratings, shipping service quality ratings, NPS, employee surveys. We find the platform to be flexible and economical for the quantity of responses we receive.
ProsThe support team is excellent and responds to my questions usually within 1-2 hours day or night. They regularly add features and functions to the platform - some are included with my annual fee others are available for additional purchase. Basic set up is easy to use. You can be up and running in as long as it takes you to create a survey
ConsI would like more flexibility in creating reports within the software without having to download data into excel
May 20, 2019
Vinoth M.
Market Research, 51-200 employees

“Feeback for Questionpro”

ProsCustomer support is very good as they are easily reachable and provide prompt response for any technical queries. Questionpro is good for low and medium complex surveys and also if programmers are good in jquery we can customize the requirement.
ConsThere is no prior communication for recent up-gradations and few functionalities like re-directions not worked properly after they up-grades. Special attention need by Questionpro technical team in this aspect. Still there are more room to improve the tool for basic requirements.
Darren L.
OPS FELLOW

“Not too bad”

ProsOverall most of the features they have it. Which means for most survey you should have not much of an issue setting it up using the features. Since their features are more comprehensive it is value for money.
ConsApp cannot use all question type and if you have more advance routing needs, the app might not be able to support. The reporting function can be improved too.
Donald A.
Software developer
Market Research, Self-employed
January 12, 2017

“QuestionPro for survey consultants”

OverallI am primarily a software developer (mostly Java for the past decade+ but also do the technical part of web design and have used a range of Java and JavaScript frameworks). In the past three years I have been involved in several survey projects (mostly marketing oriented, from new product research to customer satisfaction to custom one-time surveys for focus groups). In these projects I have used QuestionPro, SurveyMonkey, and two lesser known survey system. And while we were able to successfully complete all of these projects I did develop a preference: my current "go-to" solution is QuestionPro.
ProsEasy to use, solid support via chat and email.
ConsThe documentation could be better indexed and more thorough. And the handling of conditional logic could be more flexible. But in general, the default conditional logic (without custom JavaScript) is better than the competition.
January 12, 2017
Jony M.
Manager, Business Unit Operations
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees

“Good survey tool”

ProsIntegration with SFDC, we have surveys set up that is 100% automated.
ConsSome of the functionalities are a bit rigid.
Serpil D.
Marketing
April 14, 2018

“Perfect survey platform with realistic results.”

OverallI can recommend for companies making online surveys. Results are great and satisfactory.
ProsI liked the most that QuestionPro is easy to use comparing with others, also it is user friendly product. You can prepare your questions and make effective online surveys with reliable and honest results. I like using this software.
Consit has been 7 months that I am using this software, till now I did not have any problem it is really easy to use and safe software.
April 14, 2018
Kerri W.
Research Assistant/PhD Student
September 6, 2016

“Terrible Survey Software”

OverallWhen signing up for QuestionPro, we signed up specifically to use their "FlexGrid" question. I emailed specifically asking which level of membership we needed in order to use this question and was told we needed a corporate membership. Weeks after signing up, after paying and as we were preparing to pilot our study, the flex grid question was suddenly no longer available. When I questioned this, I was told they had decided to move that question type to a higher membership level and it was no longer available. After some back and forth, they let us have it if we paid in bulk for a few months. Then, once we were collecting our data and exporting it, we realised there was missing data. Luckily, our survey was small and had >35 respondents who we knew and could speak to. In conversing with the respondents, some of them reported filling in data for more flex grid questions then what we were showing in the exported data. When we contacted QuestionPro regarding this, not only do they not realise the severity of this (it puts into question the validity of all our results and we need to essentially re-run the entire survey, re-contact all of our respondents and confirm their responses), but it also puts into question all of the surveys they've conducted, especially for bigger surveys where their clients might not have personal relationships with their respondents and might not be able to recognise that there is missing data or missing responses. QuestionPro blamed the missing data on our respondents not filling in the data. I could understand this being the case for 1 or 2 participants (maybe they made a mistake on the form); however, about 40% of the respondents contacted so far have reported that the data we have does not match the data they entered. This is a serious problem.
ConsThe data from this survey is completely unreliable and cannot be used for any research. We have to re-run our survey and re-contact all participants.
Recommendations to other buyersDo not use this software.
September 6, 2016
Dan W.
October 30, 2014

“QuestionPro Survey Software”

OverallExtraordinarily user-friendly product, clearly designed by someone with social research experience, given wide array of sophisticated question types, response options, SPSS file format download. And affordable--several of the better known survey packages are very pricey (and becoming more so), with limits on number of surveys and respondents. QuestionPro offers a variety of affordable pricing options--from monthly service to longer-term, cost-saving annual contracts--with unlimited surveys and unlimited respondents. Tech assistance is immediately available by chat 24/7, and is thoroughly knowledgeable on the software. Only cons I've discovered are (1) in programming mode, the software appears somewhat unstable in Microsoft Explorer--but completely stable in Mozilla Firefox (and the Explorer instability I experienced only relates to programming the form, not in responding to the form once launched); and (2) with branching, a common survey device, there is no "back" button available to the respondent--but these days, most respondents don't linger on their answers or want to return to prior responses, but instead push through to submission, so this is relatively minor concern. Overall, an outstanding product for serious researchers.
October 30, 2014
Debra H.
October 29, 2014

“Consumer market research made really simple”

OverallI switched to QuestionPro from SurveyMonkey about three years ago while doing my doctoral research. While the platforms are similar, the casino resorts participating in my research strongly felt that the "Powered by SurveyMonkey" that is stamped on each survey page sounds amateurish. It does! I am currently using QuestionPro to help casino marketing departments nationwide conduct their own satisfaction surveys, and other online consumer marketing research. Marketers with no training in survey taking are easily grasping how to use the survey software. QuestionPro is very easy to use, and the help sections are comprehensive yet simple to understand and follow. The reporting features are exactly what my clients' marketing and executive teams need to understand the data quickly. Another impressive aspect of QuestionPro is that they solicit input from users to continually upgrade the product and adjust to changing demands and technology. The support team is super knowledgeable and friendly and virtually walked me through some challenging client issues. If you're doing online surveys, QuestionPro has my vote as the best product you can choose. I can't think of anything about QuestionPro that has been a negative for me.
October 29, 2014
Judd S.
Retail, 10,001+ employees
May 13, 2019

“QP & Customer Serivce”

OverallVery positive their customer service team has been great to work with and always willing to help look for alternative solutions to our problems.
ProsI like the fact that they keep the platform updated and are always trying to make it better
ConsSome of the functionality is not as easy as it could be but having said that I have never had the training and it has been fairly easy to navigate once you figure it out.
May 13, 2019
Kyle J.
Customer Experience Insights Manager
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
May 9, 2019

“The best service from the platform and from the siupport team!”

OverallThe platform itself is great! However, I have to commend the support staff! They are willing to help anytime, and I mean anytime. There were times I needed help at 22:00 at night and the support team member was just a message away and more than willing and able to help me in that moment. That's just one example of how the team at QuestionPro take Customer Experience seriously. Working in the CX industry myself, I can learn so much from the staff at QuestionPro and apply it my own career. Well done, team!
ProsThe QuestionPro tool is user friendly, easy to navigate and quite intuitive. I spend at least 60% of my time at work using it, and it has not let me down.
ConsNothing really - the only issue is that I am using Internet Explorer. It's best to use Google Chrome for this platform.
May 9, 2019
Omar S.
Marketing Operations Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2019

“Great survey solution!”

ProsThe sales/account management team are great. The tool is super, super easy to use, I cannot emphasize this enough, and it can be integrated easily with a bunch of things, including Salesforce in our case. We use it to do occasional surveys to our clients, plus a step in the sales flow where Salesforce automatically launches an email to know more about our leads, and Questionpro is the tool which runs the survey and pushes back the info into our Salesforce leads' fields. We haven't used it yet, but the "rewards/vouchers" side of things looks really really good. The tool can automatically reward whoever is taking the survey, under the rules you set up. An absolute winner automation for a small marketing team trying to learn more about their customers/partners.
ConsThe price is a bit high for SMBs and for what we do with it , but totally worth it anyway.
June 10, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2019

“Affordable survey tool”

OverallDefinitely recommended if you're interested in understanding your audience.
ProsQuestionPro is a great survey tool that offers a lot to the users. What I love about it is that it offers several question types to choose from. This is something that most of the other tools don't offer. Besides, the surveys are mobile optimized which makes it easier for mobile users to participate without any issues. Yes, it is free. However, you'd need to switch to a paid plan if you wish to get access to more features. The paid plan is very affordable.
ConsThough it is updated very often but there are still several features that are missing such as customization options and non-text surveys.
February 16, 2019
Scott D.
Software Specialist
Information Services, 201-500 employees
May 29, 2019

“Great and easy to use! ”

OverallThis software works very well for what we do. Would recommend for anyone needing to do the most basic of web surveys all the way up to email blasts and data collection and analysis for thousands.
ProsThe deeper you dig into this solution, the more it will grow with you.
ConsThis software does exactly what we need. No real cons for this level of software.
May 29, 2019
Alexander S.
Partner Relations Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2019

“Fantastic tool”

OverallWe are really happy with QuestionPro and can only recommend it to other NGO's to work with.
ProsWe do work a lot with outreach workers and they are often not connected to any network. Question pro is a great tool to collect data without being connected!
Consactually some question possibilities could be adjusted to national standards - but we assume that will come soon!
May 7, 2019
Melissa S.
VP, Marketing
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
May 6, 2019

“QuestionPro is a Valuable Business Tool”

OverallQuestionPro is an excellent survey tool that offers many options for data collection and analysis. Whenever we've needed support, their team is helpful, responsive, and kind.
ProsWe use the surveys for scored documents that require logic and it serves our needs well.
ConsBeing a non-profit, the cost is high for the services we need, but are happy with the product.
Max V.
Associate Consultant
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees
April 30, 2019

“The support is amazing”

ProsThe support you get is the best I ever experienced. Our Account manager representative is always there to help and representative fixes potential issues as if his life depended on it. We feel very well taken care off.
ConsThere is a question limit per survey which can cause issues when making longer surveys
April 30, 2019
Phaedra R.
Product Manager
Real Estate, 5001-10,000 employees
April 29, 2019

“A Great Global Product”

OverallI have been using QuesitonPro for over 3 years now and overall my experience has been very positive. I have received tremendous help from the CIO down to the online support personal.
ProsOne of the main features that I like about QuestionPro is the ability to present the survey in multiple languages.
ConsThe number of question types can be hard to choose from.
April 29, 2019
Aaron W.
Vice President of Professional Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
January 11, 2018

“QuestionPro allows us to gain customer intelligence about our community.”

OverallCost Effective Create slicker surveys that our customers wish to complete Higher response rate We use the Non-profit waiver which has made it much more valuable a tool for us to use. It has been great working with the package. We have not needed to use customer service yet.
ProsWe use QuestionPro to ask about our community's experience with our association. It has more intuitive and sleaker options in ways to ask questions and gather needed information from our customers. We find it very straight-forward to use and can develop a survey in minutes.
January 11, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2019

“Not a stable tool”

OverallThe customer service is not very helpful. They ask additional money at various instances like even training
ProsUser interface is alright. Basic features that are needed for market research are available within QuestionPro. The offline app has various features that help in field study
ConsVery unstable tool, it crashes very often. They have tried to add various features in one tool, which is good, but have not been able to manage quality.
February 15, 2019
Shauna Y.
Events Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
July 18, 2019

“Question Pro at a Nonprofit”

OverallWe have learned so much about what we can improve at our fundraising events with this software. It's also been extremely helpful to see how many people have opened our survey, versus completed it. It tells us if we need to shorten our survey, etc. It's also easy to generate reports from Question Pro after we've received all of our responses. We use this software after each of our events!
ProsThe Question Pro software has been so helpful at our nonprofit organization. It is a huge help in our fundraising events and it allows us to improve our events so we can raise more money for our programs. We like how usable the software is. It's very easy to set up a survey and send it out!
ConsI can't think of any cons, we love Question Pro!
July 18, 2019
Monica D.
HR
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

“QuestionPro Review”

Overallexcellent
ProsVery easy and straightforward to use. Excellent customer service.
ConsVery intricate; It's not my full-time job to do surveys;
Denis L.
Quality manager
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees

“QuestionPro review”

ProsThe software is really easy to use and work with
ConsThe reporting flexibility is limited to the one offered by the templates
Mike M.
Sr. Director of Camping Services
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2019

“Great online survey tool”

OverallWe need an easy way to collect feedback from our participants of our programs, and questionpro provides an easy way to collect the data we need and find most useful.
ProsWe use this for our Summer Camp polls and surveys. It is easy to use, easy to customize and provides us with useful data in order to improve our camper and client experience. All the features are intuitive and easy to manage. Great product.
ConsWe like all the features that are available.
June 6, 2019
Michele B.
Corporate Training Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees
May 17, 2019

“Question Pro - testimonial”

OverallJust excellent
ProsQP is super easy to use. There are many current features and functionality that are popular in the survey space. To be quite honest, the level of support you receive is amazing. We are always able to talk with someone via the phone, chat or email. The team is very responsive and consultative. Bipu Krishna and team are a joy to work with.
ConsI have no issues with the software. it is a great value for the cost.
KOUSHIK R.
Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
May 2, 2019

“Excellent support for Non-Profit Organisations”

OverallCustomer support has been exceptional so far till the acquisition of the software. I am sure that it will remain the same throughout our period of working on QuestionPro's platform for our data collection.
ProsThe corporate license was given for free as I work with a Non-Profit Organisation. The license included question types ranging from the most simple to most advanced. We will be deriving a lot of use from using the survey package from QuestionPro and develop even better insights about our campaigns.
ConsNone, so far! The addition of more users in to the same account without getting a license for them would be perfect as our field staff are the ones who mainly collect data. It is not required that they have access to build and develop surveys, but sharing the link with them should enable them to collect data for us.
May 2, 2019
Gil P.
Consultant
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Simply the Best!”

OverallWe have been using QuestionPro at our non-profit for over 5 years. It helps us reach our target audience with the relevant information and tools we need to deliver successful campaigns.
ProsQuestionPro is the most complete survey software on the market! It's easy to use and very intuitive. Surveys can be as simple or as complex as one desires. This is awesome software!
ConsHonestly, I cannot think of a thing that I dislike about this software
Fadi B.
Consultant
December 22, 2014

“Great survey tool and more”

OverallI have been using this tool for few years now and it never fell short of delivering any specific requirements for my surveys no matter how complex they were. A dedicated development team would take care of any custom questions or validation setup that you would like to have in your survey which may not be part of an already extensive list of question types and options that you get by default. The customer service is top notch with timely replies and constant availability. The sync and integration with other 3rd party recruitment platforms had been made even easier and more streamlined with a recent updated to the system. I would recommend this tool to anyone who wants to create and perform online surveys from a simple setup to a more complex and lengthy questionnaire.
December 22, 2014
May 14, 2019

“Good Software all in all”

ProsEase of use Accessibility Flexibility Pricing Design
ConsCertain things don't work the way you would expect, you need to figure them out and account for them.
Zach H.
Sales/Service Manager
June 29, 2018

“Good replacement for our last option”

ProsVery user friendly for implementing the "coding" part -- I do not work on the Tech team, and I was able to get everyone on my staff set up with a link to a survey with little help.
ConsMore customization would be nice, especially on how the links look for customers such as fonts or more graphics to help make it fit our company and our customers.
June 29, 2018
Barbara B.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 4, 2019

“Question Pro”

ProsThat I can make an easy Survey really fast and can individualize it. Its great how helpful and quick the support is. Thanks!
ConsIf the suryvey is a bit more complicated you have to try and try again but as soon as you understood (for example the "logic" and "Branching" function) it gets easier and easier. Would be great to have tool like mentimeter on Question pro as well or a function where I can upload 9 Pictures and the participant in the survey need to put his three favorites in an order.
July 4, 2019
Tim W.
Chief Talent Officer
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“QuestionPro is great”

OverallGreat overall experience. The support has been excellent and they are always available to answer questions or help you in designing a survey.
ProsEasy to use and they are always updating and improving. Great customer service and account management.
ConsNothing comes to mind. Have found it to be a great tool and impressed with how they continue to evolve and improve.
Kristin B.
Operations Manager
Veterinary, 1001-5000 employees
May 16, 2019

“Great team to work with”

OverallWe are getting some great, actionable feedback using the Customer Experience platform.
ProsThe dedicated support we have behind-the-scenes! We've been paired with an outstanding team that's both reliable and fun to work with.
ConsThat certain features, like media inputs, have to be coded.
May 16, 2019
Stephen S.
Research Analyst
Gambling & Casinos, 51-200 employees
July 5, 2019

“QP Review”

ProsEase of use, particularly with setting up logic. Flexibility - script can be written for custom logic. The platform is continually being improved.
ConsWhen improvements are made to the platform, sometimes it seems like the help screens don't keep up with the updates.
July 5, 2019
David P.
VP Operations - Strategic Initiatives
Facilities Services, 501-1000 employees

“new survey tool”

OverallWhat really has made the experience great is working with their support team. Our reps were a real pleasure to work with. They were diligent and acted with a sense of urgency. They were also very good at showing me how to do it myself so I could learn, but they met me half way and also did some of the dirty work!
ProsThe product is super easy to use and the dashboards are clean and easy to view.
ConsAt this time, I have no complaints about the product.
Andy L.
director
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
May 4, 2019

“Question Pro Review”

OverallGreat, i love using it and it's been really helpful with collecting survey data at work.
ProsEasy to use for someone who is not good with formatting software
ConsNothing that comes to mind, it's been great.
May 4, 2019