Usersnap Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

About Usersnap

Usersnap is your central place to collect bug reports and user feedback. We make tracking bugs & collecting feedback easy. With point-and-click annotation tools, Usersnap helps you report bugs where they happen: in your browser. No need to switch to fill out endless forms. Make feedback matter. Learn more about Usersnap

Alexis D.
Customer Success Manager
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 22, 2018

“Great tool for customer support teams that has a lot of potential”

OverallOverall, Usersnap has been a great tool to help us provide our customers with better support, but I wish it did more.
ProsTheir idea is simple and effective - it's a great way to get a quick snapshot from users to help troubleshoot issues or get feedback when working with users who may not be technologically-capable enough to know how to take a screenshot. Usersnap was a life saver for our company and helped us up our Customer Support game significantly. The interface is simple enough to figure out, and its integration with Intercom was perfect for our needs. The customization options to black out data was essential to for our HIPAA-compliant customers, and the attache JS console is perfect for quick debugging.
ConsIt seems like the tool has a lot of potential, but essentially it just does one thing: lets users take screenshots. (I know they have since introduced their CX product for customer satisfaction surveying, but we never upgraded to this option). Some things I found that would make this better was: the ability to take full-page screenshots, or a co-browsing/screensharing feature, or have a more robust interface for us to be able to organize and categorize our screenshots better. It was useful for us at one point, but then we decided to switch over to a co-browsing tool instead because screenshots just weren't allowing us to provide the support we wanted.
November 22, 2018
Michael R.
Webmaster
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees
May 16, 2019

“Great Product In the Right Circumstances”

OverallGreat. It does what it claims to do. I see a huge value in using it for website reviews during the design and development process; even more so than for ongoing feedback from website visitors.
ProsUsersnap gives your customers and easy way to give you feedback about your website. It can be hard to explain via email your feedback about a visual thing such as a website. Usersnap allows someone to give us visual feedback.
ConsUsersnap itself is great. The biggest downside is that customers don't always use it for the purpose intended.
Eric M.
Product Operations Specialist
Retail, 51-200 employees
March 21, 2019

“Awesome Tool for Bug Submission”

Pros- Easy to use widget to embed on site. - Easy to customize who sees the widget so only employees can - Makes submitting bug reports as easy as 3 clicks. - Integrations with services like Zapier allows endless posiblities. - Tools for drawing and pointing out specific areas.
ConsI really don't have many complaints about this tool. It's easy to use, the interface is nice and straight forward. I highly recommend this tool for any software companies who encourage bug reports from employees.
March 21, 2019
Rachel P.
VP, Operations + Lead Digital PM
December 10, 2018

“Super Easy To Use, Facilitates QA Process”

OverallIt has improved our process immensely.
ProsI'm a technical project manager, not a developer and I love using it. It's really faciliated our QA process. It integrates seamlessly with all of the major project management tools and works well with teams. If I ever have an issue and need to contact support, they are very responsive and helpful.
ConsThere have been a few hiccups or features I wanted, but they seem to add the features and fix the hiccups.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
May 16, 2019

“Great tool - saves a ton of time and hassle during development”

ProsBug reports contain everything in one spot. Browser version, used web software version, JavaScript errors and of course: the screenshot of the situation with annotations.
ConsThe internal bug dashboard is quite limited in comparison with a full fledged bug tracker like JIRA. The integration to send the reports to JIRA however works quite well and there is even a link to and from the JIRA ticket.
Grigory G.
CTO
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2018

“Great for UI/detailed feedback”

OverallI'm using it to get fine-grained feedback on my forms, pages and layouts. It gets me from 80% to 100%.
ProsThe ability to markup screenshots is super useful, and makes visual feedback painless. Best way to polish an existing design.
ConsIt's less useful for specs or feedback that require major structural changes to a page/layout. Also, the ticket filter system can get a little messy if you're not careful, but I suppose that's more on the user than the product - you give us an open-ended system, it's up to us to keep it organized.
Marc A.
CEO, Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 21, 2019

“Cant live without it”

ProsEasy to use for both clients and internal staff. Makes the review and feedback process waaaaaay simpler.
ConsI wish there was a client facing interface. That is the only complaint that we receive from clients is that they want to see all the snaps they have submitted and be able to interact with/manage them.
May 21, 2019
Anand S.
Program Manager
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
December 11, 2018

“Usersnap for Beta testing”

ProsOn the spot feedback capturing system which is easy to use and capture many required information for technical team to analyze and troubleshoot faster.
ConsBasic version do not have reporting feature included. More info can be captured via browser inspect element and other areas which can be useful to technical team.
December 11, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 29, 2019

“Usersnap is a tidy option for QA & UX reporting on websites but lacks features & competitive pricing”

OverallI've trialed Usersnap two times now to consider it for use with our team, first within the full Usersnap reporting and reviewing ecosystem, and later as a reporting tool for Jira. The tool seems neat for basic purposes, but is fairly limited and pricey for large teams working on multiple projects.
ProsI appreciated the tidy little on screen reporting widget that Usersnap Classic offers. The annotation tools, and label syncing with Jira is great.
ConsWhen reporting issues or suggestions, the uploading of screenshots is slower than you'd like for power users. The Usersnap classic widget is neat, but the options for adjusting it to suit your projects are limited. You'll also find yourself limited when it comes to pricing and projects. The basic plans are fairly pricey and limited to running just a few projects at a time. This might be suitable for teams working on one or two in house websites, but doesn't work for web agencies with lots of clients.
March 29, 2019
Edison C.
IT Admin
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2019

“Integration with TFS on-premise”

OverallWe have scrum teams getting feedback from our System support team.
ProsAs far as I know usersnap just can be integrated with Team Foundation Online services, I would like to connect usersnap with my on-premise Team foundation Server.
ConsNot to have an integrated video recorder.
Bernhard R.
Webentwickler
Internet, 51-200 employees
December 10, 2018

“Give your users a voice”

OverallUsersnap brings users and developers together by removing the language barrier. Reporting a issue right from the users browser with visual clues and stack trace is a game changer. We also like to use Usersnap heavily in the quality assurance phase.
ProsWhen I showed Usersnap to our content creators, they did know how to use it right away. Quality of reported issues is much higher. This enables the dev team to resolve issues faster. Integration in our toolchain (Gitlab, Slack, Jira) is flawless.
ConsA free tier would be nice. Although I would find myself upgrading real soon, as constant improvements and customer support are very good.
CMO
Online Media, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2019

“Customer feedback, internal QA, NPS - Usersnap has it all.”

OverallUsersnap helped us eliminate all the guesswork and provided us with customer insights that we haven't had before
ProsThe all-in-one approach. Usersnap can be used to collect internal feedback, do beta testing and QA, and last but not least lets us collect customer feedback. Everything in one place.
ConsNothing that's really top of my mind.
June 5, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2016

“Awesome bug tracking & feedback tool!”

OverallGreat and easy-to-use bug tracking and feedback tool. It's super easy to install Usersnap on your website to collect user feedback and bug reports. The screenshot features is the best thing I've seen so far!
Prossuper simple setup user-friendly experience
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersCheck out their free trial
July 19, 2016
Chetna C.
DevOps Intern
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Innovative idea”

ProsPersonally speaking I had no idea that something like this do exist. It is super cool for the internal teams as well as for the customers. I am convincing my entire company to start using this. I liked the way it can be integrated with every other tool
ConsIt doesn't have a proper demo, may be an integration with Jira demo can be added
July 18, 2019
Alex T.
CEO/Founder
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
July 30, 2019

“Finally, Usersnap is what I was looking for!”

OverallAt Yucalab Digital Media, we create, localize, and translate a lot of content from English to Spanish for our clients. After looking for an app/software, to make annotations on a screenshot, to review mostly websites, I finally found Usersnap. When I started my search, I thought there were a lot of similar tools that could do this work, but surprisingly, I found just a few. And let me tell you, most of them were pretty BAD. For me, finding Usersnap was a miracle, and it has already become an essential tool for the work that I'm doing.
ProsEasy to use. Easy installation. User-friendly. Easy for non-tech-savvy users. The Chrome Extension works great. My clients already love it, and it's making my work easier!
ConsNone, so far. Maybe I would add video recording to a future version.
July 30, 2019
Tamir I.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2019

“Great usability and inviting customer feedback widget”

OverallI have tested a few customer feedback platforms and so far Usersnap came on top. Great job!
Pros- Extremely easy to use - Attractive customer feedback widget with a higher conversion rate - Great value for money - The support is to notch
Cons- Lack of customer feedback forms but I was told it's coming up soon so i an looking forward to it :)
May 23, 2019
Vesna R.
captivator
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
December 6, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsVery simple to use - the options for how to access mark up tools, tag management, assignments are simple, love that i get an email notification, project boards, user interface is very easy to follow
ConsCan't edit a screen unless you replace it with a screen capture completely as a manual upload.
December 6, 2018
John M.
August 7, 2014

“Great product and awesome customer service”

OverallWhen you are working in a web development agencies you got at least one call where a client tells you that something on a site is not working. That thing is really hard to find out what the client really means. Since we are using Usersnap these days are over, also non tech-savy users can work with that product and it adds all necessary information to the bug report (browser size, OS, ...). While installing the product in our environment we had some troubles (our development process is huge) and there it's worth to mention that they have the most awesome customer service. Replies within minutes (ok sometimes it takes a few hours), valuable help and even helpfull in really complex situations.
August 7, 2014
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2018

“Easy to use customer support tool for capturing screenshots”

ProsEasy to use. End users can easily snap screenshots of their issues and share it with customer support personnel. Multiplatform support. Easy installer.
ConsNot much features beyond screen shot sharing. Could use a better chat functionality and history support.
May 18, 2018
Yuval P.
Senior Product Owner
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2019

“Very simple and cool user feedback tool”

ProsVery easy to integrate into our solution and also simple and easy to customize
ConsStill have not grasped its full feature set. Could use better customer success team.
July 16, 2019