Kindrid Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

About Kindrid

As a unified platform, Kindrid empowers everyone to give on any device: by text, on the web, and even through your church's app or kiosk. This simple, intuitive, and seamless solution helps churches see increases in total giving and new givers. Your church can witness that same kind of accelerated giving and impact with Kindrid. Equip 100% of your church to give instantly with Kindrid by joining now. Learn more about Kindrid

Jodi K.
Financial Secretary
June 11, 2018

“The Kindrid Team is great; I use the product daily and it meets my needs to process our text giving.”

OverallThis software allowed our organization (a church) to offer text giving to both our members and to guest users. Anyone was able to make a donation to our church. Sometimes we have a special designated offering and this software allows me to easily make changes and additions to categorize the gifts. This software also interfaces well with my financial software and it allows me to import the text giving directly into my contribution database (I use ACS). I have been using this software for several years and use it almost daily. I allows me to see in real time each gift amount and donor information as it is given. It has increased our giving both in amount and in frequency. Many of our donors set up recurring gifts which is a wonderful feature. Anytime that I needed any assistance from Kindrid I was able to reach them immediately in online live conversation and they have always been very attentive and knowledgeable and able to assist me. I am thankful for this product and it definitely meets and even exceeds my needs.
ProsI love how quickly the Kindrid Team responds to my questions and helps me to walk through with set up and any changes that I want to make to our text giving platform. I also love that this product captures information from the text giving in real time and I can see donations as they happen. This product interfaces with my ACS giving software which makes importing text donations to my financial software so easy. It is very user friendly with set up and making changes as needed. I would definitely recommend this product.
ConsI would prefer that the per donation charges and fees were applied and debited monthly rather than from each individual transaction. I realize that this may be a personal preference but I use another software for other credit and debit processing that does it this way and I find it works much better for me in my bookkeeping when I am able to track a one time monthly charge and fee rather than individual transaction fees. I do realize this may not be as beneficial to Kindrid however. They do bill the plan fee monthly but each transaction fee is posted individually to the transaction.

By Kindrid on June 12, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write this review, Jodi! We appreciate your feedback on having the processing fees be deducted monthly. I've sent that feature request over to our product team for consideration. We're grateful to be serving Oak Hill Baptist church! Thanks again, The KINDRID Team
February 6, 2018

“Kindrid makes it extremely easy for our church to manage our text giving”

OverallWe use this service to provide our attenders with the ability to make contributions via text. They simply text a keyword to a short code number and set up an account. Once that is done, they can give whenever they want by texting a keyword and a number. They can make one time gifts or recurring gifts. We have seen people give via this method that have never given any other way. It is so easy for people to use, and it is extremely easy for us to manage. It integrates easily with our database and is easy for our accountant to reconcile.
ProsIt integrates easily with our database. It takes me only a few minutes a day to import the giving. Our users love the simplicity of using it. They can make one time contributions or set up recurring giving. They can also easily give toward different funds so we can use it for different purposes. Their customer service is outstanding. They always respond quickly, and they really worked hard to get the correct integration with our database setup. They listen to our needs and help us make sure we are collecting the information we need about our givers.
ConsThe reporting is quite limited. I can't always get the reports I want, but if I ask support, they can send them.
February 6, 2018
Kelli M.
Financial Manager
June 11, 2018

“Good platform but needs more administrative features”

Overallfast and east texting for the users. Clunky on the admin side. Kindrid integration with other platforms has not worked for us.
ProsQuick and easy on the user end to send a text and set up account. Easy to set deposits as either manual or automatic. Keywords are easy to set up on demand.
ConsAdministrative features need imrpovement. Cannot run reports by keyword; no abililty for our church to assist users with changes to their accounts, we need to go through kindrid support. Inabilty to designate more than one bank account for deposits (a feature available on Paypal), which requires more administrative work on the back end. Could use a better mobile platform - edit features for the user do not always work. Administrative reporting overall could be better.

By Kindrid on June 12, 2018
Thank you so much for your review Kelli! We're making some awesome improvements to our dashboard and admin experience that will be in action soon. One of the features that will implemented is the ability to run designation reports. We'll keep you posted on when these updated features become available. Thanks again, The KINDRID Team
Theresa E.
Financial Admin.
June 14, 2018

“I love working with Kindrid they have a great product and the best customer service out there.”

ProsI have been using Kindrid since October 2015. This product is very user friendly and easy to manage. The customer service surpasses any customer service I have ever known. The Kindrid team is always willing to help with anything you need. They are continuously looking for ways to improve their product. They have been working on an integration for us within a software program and through out the entire process they have been supportive and have worked diligently to get the integration worked out. We are still in the process but they always keep a positive attitude and do what ever they can to help. They truly go above and beyond. I absolutely love their product and their customer service. I highly recommend them to everyone who asks.
ConsThis one is a hard one for me because I truly love using Kindrid and working with their staff. If I had to pick something it would be the refund recording.
Jacob P.
Finance & Information Systems Director
Religious Institutions, Unspecified
December 5, 2017

“Easy platform that will make a big impact on your digital giving”

OverallAn immediate increase in giving by adding text-to-give. The giving option has become 12% of our giving.
ProsKindrid is very easy to set up. It typically can be done in under 30 minutes. Its a very affordable platform where you will so a return on the investment very quick. Their customer support are quick to respond to any request and very helpful.
ConsWe've tried to customize some areas of the system, but have been unsuccessful. For example, we'd like to customize the automated response when a gift is process, but that is nailed down and non-customizable. Our integration with FellowshipOne is also limited and needs to be expanded to feed ACH donations accurately.

By Kindrid on January 22, 2018
Hi there Jacob! Thank you so much for the great review and for trusting us with Hope Fellowship's giving. I'm so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with the KINDRID set up. I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on account customization as well as the limitations you're experiencing with the Fellowship One integration. I'll follow up via email soon! Thanks again, -Alex, KINDRID Team
Dustin S.
Accountant
Accounting, 201-500 employees
October 24, 2017

“Kindrid/Give.Church has changed the way our givers contribute to our church with great ease”

OverallFaster, Simpler, and more Efficient record reporting.
ProsThe Kindrid software has made our end of the month reconciling so much simpler with the way it syncs with so many avenues of our database system. With our organizations running all contribution records through Shelby Arena, Kindrid has made the importing and communication process very smooth between the two systems.
ConsI am not one for typing many bad reviews... But one thing that could be worked on in regards to wrapping up an end of the month giving statement. Once, you have dispersed funds for the month, there are some times where a refund may hit after the end of the month amounts have been closed causing the CSV and XML reports to not reflect the refunds or just cancel out the previous gift. We have had to manually make these corrections before importing the contributions into Shelby Arena.
Patricia S.
Writer & Designer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
April 28, 2019

“A Needed Innovation”

ProsWhy did it take so long for mobile giving to become a thing? Kindrid is an innovation that finally represents the true generational shift in finance management and giving. Millennials just don't carry cash! (Don't even get stated on checks. What are those?) But it doesn't mean they don't want to give. This text-to-give platform makes it easy for people to give to institutions such as churches, non-profits, and any other kind of benefit fundraiser situation on the go from their phone. It's the needed innovation in a modern landscape and exactly the kind of problem technology should be solving for our everyday lives.
ConsOf course we wish everything were automatic, and that's not always the case. There is a one-time setup for first givers that is unavoidable. But the platform does its best to make it as painless as possible through a series of onboarding texts to get your account information and verifications. Overall, it could be worse. And once complete, you never have to do it again (thank goodness). Another possible con is some phone carriers don't allow you to text short codes--but this can be resolved since Kindrid provides a full-length phone number (you just have to get it).
April 28, 2019
Joshua H.
Lead Manufacturing Engineer
August 22, 2019

“Amazing Giving Platform!”

OverallOnline Giving. Text to Give. Recurring Giving.
ProsVery intuitive interface, straight forward and packed with tons of features. Their text to give feature was the main reason that we made the switch from our previous giving platform. Before the switch we had maybe 20% of our congregation give through our online platform. Since we have made the switch over to Kindrid we are now at around 90% of our giving comes from either online or text to give. Also, we have seen increases in overall giving year-over-year. They also give you a fair amount of promotional tools to promote and encourage generous giving. 10 out 10 would recommend Kindrid!
ConsI have nothing negative to say about them.
August 22, 2019
John R.
August 24, 2018

“Give.Church is a Simple, Fantastic Solution”

OverallOverall, we love Give.Church. Not only is it a great giving solution for churches, but they are easy to work with. The staff at Give.Church is responsive and well trained on their products. We highly recommend them to you!!
ProsOur church has used Give.Church for two years now. We originally signed up because of the belief that texting to give was going to be the next wave for donation technology in the church. We love the ease of use and the ability for anyone with a cell phone and texting capabilities to start giving within a couple of minutes.
ConsThe one thing that we wish were a little easier to use is the online giving function. While it is sufficient (and efficient for for software development purposes), it still relies on the platform of a cell phone number to give. We haven't had any significant pushback from this feature, but it makes online giving slightly more cumbersome than other platforms.
Terrell K.
Creative Director
January 23, 2018

“Kindrid is a joy to use. Support is very responsive and we have seen a 15% increase in giving.”

ProsKindrid has been a joy to use. Customer support is very responsive and we saw a 15% increase in giving after the first year of use. The integration with Church Community Builder was simple to setup and has worked much better than other giving app integrations we have experienced in the past.
ConsThe only con was getting people on-boarded to the system but Kindrid does offer graphic material as well as a video. The only thing that would have made it better was if there video was a Premiere/After Effects file and was structured in such a way that our video team could have quickly manipulated it to be a better fit to our branding.
Steve C.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2018

“Very simple and great rates. ”

OverallGreat giving solution
ProsSimplicity. Cheaper rates. Great customer service. They have always been very responsive and very helpful. The user experience is really simple and fairly intuitive.
ConsLacking some basic features. Dashboard is pretty basic. Lacks more detailed reporting. Basic questions like how many recurring givers, how many new givers, etc are hard to track down.

By Kindrid on June 8, 2018
Hey Steve! Thanks for sharing your experience using our platform. We hear you on the needed dashboard updates. Happy to report that we're currently working on a redesign that we hope will make your job a whole lot easier. We'll let you know when it's ready! Grateful to serve you guys!
Gary B.
Executive Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2018

“Great program for online giving”

OverallWe are a new church that rents from another church. A few times a year we have to meet off campus. With the online option people are able to give, without us having to secure all of their tithes while off site.
ProsHow easy it makes it for the church and our donors. Not just for tithes but also paying for outings and small groups. Creating designations for different things is a life saver. More and more of our people are taking advantage.
ConsIf anything, that it seems to only work through text. Even if you use the button provided for your website. That is minor though.
Jordan B.
Bookkeeper
January 18, 2018

“It's very user-friendly and the interface is easy to navigate.”

ProsI like how easy it is for our members to give via text and online. The integration with CCB is smooth as well.
ConsI am not a fan of the limited ways you can download reports. I wish there was a way we could have the option to easily run reports on the website without having to download. The reports would need to have the option to sort by campus and designation within that campus.

By Kindrid on January 22, 2018
Thank you for the great feedback, Jordan! We love serving 3trees Church and are so grateful that you trust us with your giving. Our product team will be happy to hear about your positive experience with the CCB integration. I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on running live reports on the dashboard without requiring a download. I'll be sending you an email soon! Thanks again, Jordan! -Alex, KINDRID Team
Scott C.
Senior Manager
November 8, 2017

“Feature rich, easy to use, responsive and friendly/responsive customer support.”

ProsIt's easy to use, we had text donations up and running and tested in less than an hour. The administrative screens are intuitive, system is very stable and responsive. The customer support team is very friendly, patient and responsive to my questions or support needs. The donor response to the system has been very favorable and widely accepted. I highly recommend this software.
ConsThere are very few cons in my opinion, everything works well. One con is that we aren't able to use Kindrid in other countries.
November 8, 2017
Shelley S.
Financial Administrator
August 24, 2018

“User friendly text giving”

OverallI love that I can send an individual giver a link to exactly what amount, frequency, and/or designation they're looking for, and I love that the security measure of a pin is in place. I am finding, however, that the pin number is difficult for our older users to understand - that's not necessarily Give.Church's responsibility to fix, but maybe if there were another option given (many websites give the choice between text or email, or take other routes to verify identity), it'd help those who want to use it but have trouble.
ProsThe ability to make quick work of any edits or reports I need to run.
ConsThe lack of more customization options - I'd love to be able to customize the size of the text, the background color or image, the addition of something that encourages ACH giving built into the giving page, not just a separate link I can send. Maybe to be able to build the page into something that can be embedded instead of opened in a new window.
John R.
December 5, 2017

“Our church plant uses Kindrid for gifts from both partners and the new congregation.”

OverallGiving security and ease of use for people wanting to donate to our church.
ProsSimplicity with options. I love that Kindrid makes it easy to give. They also have great security for givers and have intelligent options - such as giving directly from your bank account to avoid credit and debit card fees. Another "bonus" is that they communicate well with givers. Recurring gifts always come with a "thank you for giving" email or text to encourage and thank the givers. Finally, I would say that their customer service has been fantastic during the one or two times that we've needed their help. I highly recommend this organization!
ConsI haven't run into any significant issues and we've been with Kindrid for about a year and a half. If I had to list something, I would probably say that their new rollout of give.church has generated the need for some explanation to our people that the name change is part of a system-wide upgrade, not a change of companies.
Jim P.
August 27, 2018

“Idiot Proof! Anybody can give on this platform.”

OverallSince we began using give.church our online gifts have steadily increased. We've used designations to target first time givers and it's been great. Consistent upgrades and new features are keeping us on the cutting edge of digital giving in church. Love it!
ProsFar and away the easiest user process I've ever used.
ConsI honestly have a hard time finding a problem with it. At first they didn't take ACH payments and that was my biggest issue. But they added that option.
Laura H.
Business Administrator
June 7, 2018

“Kindrid is extremely easy to use. Great customer support. ”

ProsKindrid is very easy to use. Any time help is needed they respond quickly and efficiently. Text giving key words are easy to add. Settlement list of deposits is easy to understand and to export as needed.
ConsOnly con, is I wish there was some type of notification when a new giver needs to be matched. I don't always remember to check and it would great to know when I needed to take care of that.
Marcio P.
Teaching Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Using Kindrid”

OverallGreat and I would definitely recommend it to someone else
ProsIt's very user friendly. I would definitely recommended it to everyone.
ConsYou can't use spaces in your sub-categories. For example our church has categories for people to give via text such as: Student Ministry, Young Adults, etc... But when we type it via text or set it up in the admin side we have to type YoungAdults without a space.
Ramon H.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
July 31, 2018

“Kindred gets you started”

OverallKindred takes the work out of it for the user. I love that I can request and customize a report and just print it out! I enjoy making designations at a moments notice as well as the marketing material that you are giving!
ProsThe set up is simple and the functionality is user friendly. The dashboard gives you all of your analytics and does the work for you! Exactly what you are looking for as church leader!
ConsAt times when there is a delay or a system issue the communication can be delayed. Hearing about it when it has been figured out instead of when it has just happened is an area of improvement.
Ginny H.
Accounting director
June 9, 2018

“Love kindrid”

ProsEasy to use, love the fact they use the stripe platform. Also the fact the credit card fees are shown. Love the way the export report looks.
ConsWe really miss the addresses of the new contributors. I have so many people with the same names in my database so the address is helpful. Also some of our users don't have a cell phone so using an email to log In would be a great thing.
June 9, 2018
Amber V.
Financial Administrator
January 25, 2018

“Kindrid is user friendly. Our customers love the two-step authentication - makes them feel secure.”

ProsTheir Customer Service is top notch! Their people are knowledgeable and always respond quickly - usually within minutes!! If I actually manage to stump them with a question, they get back to me within 24 hours with a solution.
ConsThere is no "comment" section. We also have quite a lot of issues because there is not a comment section where people can specify a person or mission group to which they would like the donation to go. I would also like a much greater ability to customize the email receipts as well as the giving page.
January 25, 2018
Marc S.
October 24, 2017

“Kindrid has taken us to the Next Level in Online Giving”

ProsWe love the ease of use for our regular/recurring and new/one-time donors. Our online giving has increased dramatically since we started with Kindrid/Give.Church at the beginning of 2016. On the back-office side, we appreciate how easy it is to access a variety of reports and to import data directly into our donor/database software (CCB).
ConsOf course we wish it was less expensive, but we have compared it with other vendors twice since we started and Kindrid/Give.Church has been less than or equal to the competition both times.
JD C.
June 14, 2018

“Great Software that has made a HUGE difference in our giving”

ProsSimple, good UI, quick, bullet proof are all words that come to mind. I have teenagers using it because it is quick easy and electronic. It promotes giving. The customer support is amazing - great team! We like having our own text to give phone number as opposed to other companies that don't offer that feature.
ConsNot much. Integration is always the big challenge. It currently works well with our database but it doesn't integrate with everything out there. As we look to move database companies it limits our choice if we want to stay with Kindrid. That's not an active negative but we are finding that it impacts our search for another church database.
Jenifer W.
Programming and Publications Director
December 14, 2017

“Choosing Kindrid for text giving was a great decision! ”

ProsEase of use for givers. Responsiveness of team when we need help. Constant development to make the product better.
ConsI wish there was a way to handle event registration or product purchases with Kindrid but totally understand it's not their focus. I just wish I could find a software that was as great as Kindrid for events and merch. :)
December 14, 2017
Vicki S.
A/R
December 5, 2017

“Using Kindred has been a pleasant experience. It is easy to understand.”

OverallIt made it easier for the younger generation (who never use checks or carry cash but always have their cell phone) to make a donation right on the spot.
ProsIt is easy to set up and easy for people to use. Perfect for one time gifts or setting up recurring gifts. It is a time saver because we don't have to spend a lot of time instructing people how to use it.
ConsWe have 8 campuses. Occasionally the campus names get mixed up when we receive the deposit and it directs folks gifts to the wrong campus.
Religious Institutions, 501-1000 employees
September 14, 2018

“Great service for giving!”

ProsEasy online giving with amazing customer service. I can get answers within 5 minutes in their live chat and there has never been a problem they cannot resolve.
ConsTheir reports are very small...I need to ask them for a reports that I need which they do get to me very fast. With their new update coming out next month though, I heard we will be able to run the scheduling giving report I have been looking for.
September 14, 2018
Barry K.
January 24, 2018

“Kindred has been great to work with and a pleasant surprise in helping with our electronic giving!”

OverallOur electronic giving has increased and the challenges have decreased.
ProsWe love the flexibility and the management options we have in the giving platform. It integrates seamlessly and effectively. We have had no complaints and we really cannot say enough good things about this company.
January 24, 2018
Roger L.
Pastor

“Kindrid is Efficient”

OverallIt is very convenient for people to give as they get paid, rather than waiting for a church service, or having to write a check for their giving.
ProsIt is so easy for people to click to give or text to give. Also great that people can get their own giving report for their tax purposes, directly from Kindrid and we do not have to sort it out and send it to them
ConsUnless there is a feature that I am unaware of, we still have to sort through the givers to know who has given in the current year, then e-mail them the link to get their own report. It seems like Kindrid would have a way of doing that directly.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2018

“Excellent Value and Benefit”

OverallWe've solved the problem of insufficient fund checks and people being able to give when they can't attend.
ProsKindrid provides the opportunity for our church attenders to easily and confidently give either during our offering time or at their own convenience. It's especially helpful to those who can't attend in person. The church gets the offering by the next day, no worries about theft or insufficient funds, and we have an excellent record of the transactions. It's user friendly for both giver and bookkeeping!
Consthere are no negatives as far as I'm concerned.
August 13, 2018
Allie B.
Director of technology and communications
August 9, 2018

“Kindrid online giving”

ProsWe like Kindrid because it has made our online giving a breeze. Customer service is great, and we are confident in the company. I like the different designations you can create in the settings, and our church body likes how they can set up auto pays for their tithe.
ConsI am not sure, maybe Kindrid already does this, but send notifications when a payment is declined or doesn't go through. There are people with an auto pay set up who fall behind on their tithe because they weren't aware the payment didn't go through.
August 9, 2018
Andrew M.
August 6, 2018

“Kindrid Review”

OverallGreat experience. Anytime I have a question, the team at Kindrid is extremely quick to respond.
ProsIt is extremely easy to use. Since our church implemented Kindrid and replaced our old giving provider, our complaints with end-users have completely stopped. It is very intuitive and easy to use.
ConsNo complaints at this time. Everything works exactly as it should.
August 6, 2018
DARYL M.
PASTOR

“I love Kindrid”

OverallKindrid has provided us with a Christian giving platform. We never had a text-to-give feature before Kindrid. We ditched PayPal in favor of Kindrid. It's been one of the best moves I've ever made!
ProsI was easy to customize. The Kindrid staff was great answering questions. The interface & dashboard is user friendly. Exporting giving info was extremely easy.
ConsI don't know that I have a problem with the software, the only problem I had was in the delays processing the ACH transactions. This takes forever, such a bummer.
Religious Institutions, Unspecified
May 8, 2018

“We have overall been very pleased with Kindrid. I'm especially impressed with the customer support.”

ProsKindrid is intuitive and easy to use. We have had some difficulties with past online giving platforms with errors transferring donations and complicated user experiences. We are very pleased with the simplicity of Kindrid.
ConsWith the recent price increase, Kindrid transaction fees are now higher than some of their competitors.
May 8, 2018
Troy S.
May 3, 2018

“Easy to use and great customer service”

ProsThis product is easy to use simply to explain to people to use and we've never had any issues with the software or the customer service has always been a pleasure to use this software.
May 3, 2018
LeRoy J.
Senior Pastor
February 16, 2018

“Kindrid has been fantastic to work with from the very beginning!”

ProsIt is extremely easy to use, for both the end user, as well as for our administrator. The text to give feature is simple and straightforward, and makes it easy for our church members to give as they feel called to, or on a reoccurring basis. The account was simple to set up, and has been easy to maintain as well. On another note, when we first started to use the software we saw that there was no option for the church member to give every 2 weeks. After a call with our rep at Kindrid, she assured us that it would be communicated to the development team and they would get back to us. Within a few short weeks the change was made, and the option was added to the giving service. It is awesome to work with a company that listens to feedback, and then implements the needed changes when they make sense.
Pam R.
Executive Assistant
January 18, 2018

“Love the customer support. Answers very quickly and always very helpful”

OverallThe software makes it easy for our congregation to tithe on a regular basis.
ProsEase of use for me the administrator. Reporting is simple and to the point. Navigation of the program is easy.
ConsAn easy way for the user to find information on how to change their amount given. Also do not like the "dummy page" that they see when using a computer to log in their account.
Andy M.
Lead pastor
June 15, 2018

“Easy steps for our church to start giving online immediately. ”

ProsKindrid makes it very easy to onboard. With he texting our givers, it reminds people what exactly they are giving. Also big plus kindrid now works with planning center!
ConsI would like to see the exact date someone stopped/started automated giving. This would allow us to better forecast trends month to month.
June 15, 2018
Michelle W.
Administrator
February 13, 2018

“After initial set up and learning curve it is very user friendly.”

Pros Very easy to use (user friendly), also easy to follow and find what you need, like the fact that you can monitor daily deposits.
ConsWould like to be able to interact with a church management system and maybe quickbooks. Would be great to be able to access one product to do the financial accounting and record keeping together.
February 13, 2018
Everett W.
Club Facilitator/Graphic Designer
March 16, 2018

“Kindrid has made receiving gifts so easy. It's been wonderful!”

ProsAs a non-profit we have been looking for a way to make it super easy for people to give. We have used fellowship one as a main giving platform and it has worked for longtime givers that get it but for us as a non-profit we desire new givers to have a very simple process if they only one give a one time gift. Kindrid has made that possible.
ConsThe thing we are really looking for is a platform that is more of an all in one software. So what is a con about the platform isn't necessarily something you guys should should try to be but is an all in one platform for giving, donor management, event registration etc.
March 16, 2018
Haley K.
Office Administrator
March 13, 2018

“Works great!”

ProsI like how it integrates with CCB. It makes it easier to transfer online giving by not having to manually post them all.
ConsSometimes some gifts have been pushed over to CCB more than they need to and it's a little difficult to balance. I wish there was an "other" designation with a text box.
March 13, 2018
Dan R.
Finance Director
January 23, 2018

“I use it regularly to verify bank deposits. I find it quite intuitive.”

ProsProvides deposit totals, allows for dozens of designations, if needed, matches donors with CCB and allows for API imports to CCB.
Josh B.
Technology Administrator
January 22, 2018

“Kindrid Was smooth”

ProsThis software allowed our church to take different payment methods and process them all with our subsplash app.
ConsUnable to customize reports and different quirks with the way it would open excel documents. If you used a different database management tool it would have worked better
January 22, 2018
Brittany C.
Finance Director
August 27, 2018

“Give.Church is a good solution for smaller churches! ”

OverallOur members love the option to give electronically to our church.
ProsVery easy to get started. You can select your own number and the implementation process is very easy. Easily integrates with our church management software.
ConsThe fees are a little exorbitant for our needs. Plus, when we signed up, the only feature was text-to-give. We had to have other solutions for credit card processing. It's a little cumbersome having to navigate multiple softwares.
Kevin M.
August 24, 2018

“Easy, streamlined, and makes giving SUPER simple and accessible!”

OverallFantastic. Great customer service, easy to use product, affordable pricing, great up-to-date options.
ProsIt's super simple, clean, and very easy to use - even for the most computer/tech illiterate.
ConsWe'd like a little bit more ability to customize/tweak design.
Elke H.
Treasurer
December 13, 2017

“Our experience with Kindrid has been good.”

ProsThe site is easy to use, with an attractive and appealing look. We get decent reports that help us each week and month.
ConsWe cannot choose what we wish to deposit based on dates. This feature should be considered as it helps with monthly and yearly breakdowns. I personally hate sitting at the computer at midnight on New Years' Eve, waiting to press the button so we don't get a stray person giving in the new year before we clear out the previous year.
December 13, 2017
Joli G.
Treasurer
February 16, 2018

“Super convenient and easy to use!”

ProsKindrid allows me and other members of our church to easily tithe at any time without having to remember to bring cash or a check! In society's growing reliance on technological advances, Kindrid encourages faithful giving through ease of access continued success.
ConsMy only con would be the ability to generate information on the website. I am an account administrator and the church treasurer and it is slightly inconvenient to find totals for individual givers within a specific time period. I have to export the data to an excel spreadsheet in order to see totals.
Chris H.
October 25, 2017

“Great! The staff are super friendly and helpful.”

ProsVery easy to use and looks great! The features are simple yet clean and easy on the eyes. The software is constantly improving.
ConsI honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. The only critique I could think of is it would be nice to have an email feature built in the software where you could email everyone messages and thank them for their giving.
October 25, 2017
Evelyn H.
bookkeeper
August 29, 2018

“Easy for congregation to set up for their donations. Easy reports.”

OverallKindrid support is always available to help. Have had a couple of questions and the chat window is convenient.
ProsSimple reports to upload with tailored donation labels.
ConsThat it takes a couple of days to submit for payment.
August 29, 2018
Joshua M.
Media Director
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

“We love Kindrid ”

OverallWe are super satisfied with the whole process from start to finish
ProsEasy to use, user Friendly, let's people who give see what they have given
ConsAdmins need to be notified via email or alert when giving has occurred