ChurchDesk Ratings

Overall

About ChurchDesk

ChurchDesk is simple, all-in-one Church Management Software that supports your work and helps you build stronger relationships. By providing the most intuitive and user-friendly platform for churches, we enable any person in the church to benefit from the opportunities technology presents. Try it for free today. Learn more about ChurchDesk

Andy W.
Parish Operations Manager
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2018

“Full Integration”

OverallWe are still setting up and will be fully live on the first functions in early 2019 - having one reliable and authoritative source of information for our services, events and bookings makes this an invaluable tool
ProsGetting all of our back office functions into one place with integrated database management has been central to improving communication across a dispersed team - we are on the way but the infrastructure of ChurchDesk is just what we have needed. Easy connection between our calendars and the website is also solving a lot of time otherwise wasted on duplication of data with the inherent need to check for coping errors.
ConsUsing the basics are straightforward but there is a need for steady regular use and the fantastic support from the team behind ChurchDesk to make the best use of its functions
December 12, 2018
Andrew B.
Priest in Charge
December 10, 2017

“Becoming an essential way of managing activity and resoirces”

ProsThis is feature rich software that allows us to enter information once for dissemination to multiple channels, including our own website. It has a very good calendar and contact database. We like the cloud hosting and the general feel of the software/
ConsBecause the software is so comprehensive it takes a while to get used to using the features. More drag and drop would be helpful for Windows users so we could expand our registered users.
December 10, 2017
Karen H.
Secretary and accountant
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
January 2, 2017

“Good Calendar/Homepage interaction”

OverallOnce the homepag has been set up it is easy to maimtainntain. You save time by avoiding to contact newspapers with advertisements as the Calendar includes a function that will, when chosen, send the relevant information. It is easy to call in relevant staff and should mistakes happen it's not due to ChurchDesk
ProsEasy interaction
ConsThe frequent system changes
Recommendations to other buyersNo, just buy it
January 2, 2017
Sanna A.
Church clerk, kordegn
March 21, 2018

“A very good calendar system and easy to use”

ProsA perfect system and it is easy to use and easy to get a overview of the days. I will recommend it to other churches
ConsIt takes some time to set the Picture in the calendar and try to keep new feature slower it is to often changes in the systems
pernille j.
sognemedhjælper
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
December 16, 2016

“love chuichdesk”

OverallI love the simplicity in churchdesk. If you acounter a problem the support system is very informativ and also easy to use.
ProsThe easy use
ConsHow to lock in. It's located wrong in the button.
December 16, 2016
Mogens Skriver F.
IT responsible
June 12, 2017

“I am confident with the pograms.”

Pros"Before I retired, I worked as a partner in a consultant company. Because I was the only good Microsoft user, I was responsible for our IT and took care of our website, which was very complicated. With ChurchDesk, I quickly became familiar and comfortable with the technology. This is to a large extent due to the sweet support team: Birita, Maria and Marika and their expertise and kindness. I want to thank them for their patience with me as an elderly customer."
ConsThe people who have designed the program some times use words - expressions which sometimes can be a little difficilt to understand
June 12, 2017
Carl L.
Chair of PCC Communications Committee
September 10, 2015

“Church Website System”

OverallWe have recently moved from an old (rarely updated) FrontPage website to ChurchDesk. The changeover was rather seamless apart from during the launch in church, our router crashed with the number of people trying to use the WiFi! The CMS is easy to use and reasonably speedy. Apart from a couple of niggles about not being able to import events from a spreadsheet and multiple clicking to change options which we are told ChurchDesk are working on; the system is stable and works well for us. We chose this to replace not just our website, but also our MailChimp email newsletter and event management. So far it seems to be doing the trick. It's still early days but so far I am impressed.

By ChurchDesk on September 10, 2015
Thanks, Carl. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to be working with you!
September 10, 2015
Kit G.
Priest-in-Charge
February 2, 2015

“St James Clapham”

OverallA good presentation, the people who did the presentation clearly knew their product. They asked good questions to understand our needs and focused on possible solutions. It might have been better if they had a more fact finding session before coming to do the presentation. Overall I was impressed by the product, but felt it did too much for us to justify the cost.

By ChurchDesk on February 3, 2015
Hello Kit, Thanks for giving us some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that ChurchDesk does too much. We are in fact trying to make it very simple despite. Most of our customers make use of the features over time as they get used to the digital workflow. I hope to see you back another time! Thanks, Christian
February 2, 2015
Tom K.
Assistant Priest
March 21, 2018

“Proving to be a great tool for mission”

ProsEase of communication with parishioners through text messaging and in keeping up to date necessary information.
ConsToo soon to say. I am not an intuitive user of such packages and therefore value guidance at every step. This can be frustrating.
John-Stuart N.
Churchwarden and webmaster
March 18, 2015

“Getting going with Churchdesk.”

OverallFor me, getting going with Churchdesk was a steep learning curve. I am so very impressed by the quality of the technical help I have received, which has enabled me to design a website with all the aspects I need in a short space of time. I am also most impressed by the friendliness of the Churchdesk staff, from Philip Waters, who introduced me to the concept, to all the other people I have emailed and/or spoken to. My vicar and I, and our colleagues and the congregation of our church, are all in agreement that moving to Churchdesk was a great thing to do.
March 18, 2015
Jane N.
parish assistant
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2017

“A website you can rely on”

OverallI'm very satisfired with church desk. Their online support is very good and helpfull. They answer my questions fast and easy.
ProsThey are so helpfull and it's easy to use
March 20, 2017
Nicole B.

“Review of Churchdesk”

OverallI joined churchdesk through my current employment and I am familiar with the set up and the different ways you can use it. For me the calender is the most used feature and it works really well in my workplace.
Per E.
November 14, 2016

“Absolutely excellent”

OverallI have acces to four churches through ChurchDesk and it Works absolutely perfect - couldn´t be better, thank you!
November 14, 2016
Henrik S.

“Excellent service”

OverallChurchdesk is excellent. Very easy and intuitive to operate. Customer support needs to be improved.
Thomas S.
civil servant
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
November 5, 2016

“Splendid software”

OverallFor me your software is easy to use. The calendar module is perfect and up to date. Every worship that is coming up will be shown on the web site. Every room is blocked by the event you chosen.
ProsThe calendar module is perfect.
ConsYou can't hide contacts from other registered members. Maybe in the future there is a possibility to hide the contacts and show only the name of the mailing list.
November 5, 2016