EBizCharge Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About EBizCharge

EBizCharge is a Billing and Invoicing Software that allows your customers to view outstanding invoices, process payments online, and make full or partial payments on single or multiple invoices. Customers simply login, review their invoices, and submit payments securely and remotely from anywhere. EBizCharge is fully PCI compliant, and provides enhanced data security to protect sensitive customer credit card data. Learn more about EBizCharge

Kerry C.
Information Technology Specialist
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2016

“Century Business Solutions Is The One Stop Shop For Companies Credit Card Processing Needs!”

OverallMy experience with Century Business Solutions has been nothing but wonderful! I started out by having a major problem with my current credit card processor who dropped one of our online stores because we sold pre-owned parts. I found your company online - because I wanted a new solution that would process walk-in orders, over the phone orders, and payments on both of our oscommerce stores. When I called in I was connected with Tristan Wynn who got an earful from me in the beginning of our conversation because I have had nothing but bad luck with credit card processors in the past. Tristan made himself available anytime I needed to talk, he answered questions for me and when he didn't have the answer he got the question answered for me. He was honest, he didn't feed me any line of crap. He just told me what your company could do and so far with the results and solutions we see - everything is spot on and you guys have a great solutions! You are in my opinion the one stop shop for credit card processing with your POS, mobile app, and ecommerce solutions! After signing the paperwork to get setup with Century Business Solutions - our account was approved within 24-48 hours which was great as well because our one online store was down - the only thing we could accept was paypal. After getting approved Tristan got me in touch with Brian "Gio" Giovannone - Client Services Specialist who worked with me over the phone on getting both of our online stores setup, with special source identification so we can see what payments come from what store. We did some test transactions, and all seemed to be working good with the stores! Gio also helped me get POS software installed on my computer, and setup users for the others in the office that need access to it. Tristan & Gio are top notch! Very Professional & very helpful! This all took place last week - October 27th. This morning I come into the office and we got two orders online - I had some questions about them. I reached out to Tristan who pointed me to support team. I worked with an Alex - then processed a very large $96,000.00 transaction and then spoke with a Kristina Engen - to verify that payments went through, that everything on your end looked good. Alex and Kristina were also very helpful, made me feel good about some of our first transactions with your company. I look forward to our future dealings with Century Business Solutions and your whole team!!
ProsI love how everything is integrated from the POS terminal to our online websites, etc. And I love the ease of use/straight forward approach to your software!
ConsNone so far!
Recommendations to other buyersI just love that you guys are a one stop shop for walk-ins, over the phone, and online orders! So far we love it!

By Century Business Solutions on October 31, 2016
Hi Kerry, Thanks for the positive feedback! At Century Business Solutions, we strive to ensure that your taken care of from start to finish. If you have any questions regarding your integration, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help.
October 31, 2016
Robyn T.
Director of Business Operations
November 27, 2017

“We have been happy with eBizCharge and functionality of the customer portal.”

ProsI like that it is easy to see the transactions in the eBiz portal and to create custom reports. It has also been great to have the support documentation that is available online.
ConsPlease create a service ticket structure for support issues. As a customer, I want to see the status of my support issue more clearly. Emailing to a generic mailbox for support makes it difficult to reference multiple issues that occur near the same time period. Having a ticket structure would also make it easier for customers like us to communicate issues/resolutions across our global developer teams who need updates on the status of issues with our gateway integration. It would also make it clearer who our contact is for each issue. We have experienced times where the support person has to locate an email that we sent to support, but there was no ticket reference number assigned, so we spent time describing the issue instead of them just being able to pull it up.

By Century Business Solutions on November 30, 2017
Hi Robyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this great review. We really appreciate the feedback you provided and we're always looking for ways to improve our customer experience :) We will make sure to discuss ticket structure as a team and see how we can implement it in future communications. Please don't hesitate to give additional feedback to our support team anytime.
November 27, 2017
Jole K.
Account Receivable
Automotive, 51-200 employees
September 28, 2016

“eBizCharge review EXCELLENCE ”

OverallI have been using eBiz for several years, this is the Best Customer Service vendor for credit cards I have ever experienced. It is very user friendly, and the quality of the product is Great. I can not say anything bad about this product. If we have had a problem they have always been there to assist us in a timely manner, you don't get put on hold for long wait times and you always get a live person. When you speak to a person they are always friendly and happy to assist you. Excellent Product, Excellent Service, I would recommend this to anyone.
ProsBeing user friendly
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about this product.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't change anything, I feel this product is great the way it is.

By Century Business Solutions on September 30, 2016
Hi Jole, Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that our focus on Customer Support is showing through feedback such as yours. We are committed to helping our community, so thank you for the positive feedback Jole. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other issues. Century Business Solutions
Marie N.
April 19, 2018

“Ebiz has always been professional, prompt and easy to work ”

ProsI have never had issues or problems with this software and that makes me ecstatic!! On top of that they have saved us money:)
ConsWe have Sage accounting and anytime I do a Sage upgrade I have to reinstall EBiz. So I do need to call and have them reinstall it for me but they are always accessible and quick to get it done!

By Century Business Solutions on April 24, 2018
Hello Marie, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we're so glad that EBizCharge is integrating well with your Sage accounting software. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future. Thanks again, Marie!
April 19, 2018
Dodie Y.
July 18, 2017

“I LOVE IT!!! Support is always there and very quick to respond. ”

OverallSUPPORT when needed. I rarely need support, however as we all know.... when you need it, you need support team to be there.
ProsIt helps by having an extra "checks and balance" step with the batch reports. Since I am dealing with peoples money, I use this as hard-copy report to review for double checking. AS well as using it to help balance my Quick Books banking/deposit process.
Consyou have to reenter the entire card number when only the expiration date has changed. but in the scheme of things, this is a minor issue.

By Century Business Solutions on July 19, 2017
Hi Dodie, Thank you for the wonderful review. It's always a pleasure to work with you!
July 18, 2017
Jerry K.
CFO
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 22, 2019

“CBS Customer Service”

OverallI selected Century Business Systems a year ago, July 2018, and they have proven to a reliable, dependable merchant services company that also provides extraordinary customer service. We encountered two separate integration issues that the Client Services Assistant Manager, Rodney Johnson, resolved with his technical expertise and persistence. Our customers pay electronic invoices seamlessly with the utmost confidence. The best part is that Century Business Systems fees are lower than our previous merchant service providers.
ProsThe ease of installation and its usability. It required minimal training.
ConsThere is nothing that we dislike about the software.

By Century Business Solutions on September 17, 2019
Thanks for your great feedback, Jerry! We'll pass it along to Rodney. We're glad you love the solution.
July 22, 2019
Mary F.
Accounts Receivable/Collection
Machinery, 51-200 employees
March 7, 2018

“I have a problem with the new update help me with the problem.”

ProsI love this software I not so hot about the update. I am not a person for a lot of word I deal this words that are to the point. I don't have time for a lot of words. I have a job to do and not BS
ConsThere is nothing I like least about this software. I do not like the new update. I am not a person for a lot of dams words take this or leave it. It's your choice

By Century Business Solutions on March 9, 2018
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, Mary! We're happy to have you as a client and glad you love using our software. We'll pass along your review to Michael.
March 7, 2018
sara a.
accounts receiveable
November 22, 2017

“had to call to get a card capture completed, because we were past the window to push the charge thru”

Proshave the ability to process transactions myself, the application is user friendly and allows us to better monitor each charge
Consvery slow to load - specifically the POS, very slow to load. this is frustrating when on the phone with a customer that wants to pay their bills, but have to wait for the POS to load.

By Century Business Solutions on November 30, 2017
Hi Sara, Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear the solution is easy to use. I will have the support team look into the slow load time for you as it may be something we can find a quick solution to. If you ever aren't 100% satisfied with the way the solution is running please don't hesitate to contact our support team, they are always happy to help. We appreciate the feedback.
November 22, 2017
David A.
VP Credit & Collections Tech Support
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
September 9, 2016

“eBiz and Justin Giltner are awesome!!!”

OverallYes, your company is great to expedite credit card processing for our national company.. Justin, is the very best and most knowledgeable..
Prosspeed
Consna
Recommendations to other buyersna

By Century Business Solutions on September 15, 2016
Hi David, Glad we could help you and keep things running smoothly. Let us know if anything else comes up or any questions you may run into. Have a great day! Thanks, Justin
September 9, 2016
Hal C.
Sales and Application Engineer
September 2, 2016

“Title: Pleased as Punch”

OverallRodney Johnson is most knowledgeable and supportive. He works with me on line to solve processing problems. He is prompt with accurate professional answers.
ProsPrompt and accurate answers

By Century Business Solutions on September 7, 2016
Thank you Hal, always a pleasure sir!
Nicket B.
Accountant
January 14, 2018

“Good ”

ProsI like that I can access it in quick book and it very easy to operate I would say it work well overall.
ConsIt is quite slow to load so that can be problematic when trying deal with customer in a timely fashion.

By Century Business Solutions on January 15, 2018
Hi Nicket, Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated! We are glad you are happy with the solution. I will have the support team look into the load time for you, it may be something we can find an easy solution to. We appreciate the feedback.
January 14, 2018
Jeannie L.
Bookkeeper
Accounting, Self-employed
January 13, 2017

“Customer Support gets 10 Stars!!!”

OverallI am a new customer with Century Solutions and their eBizCharge system. I am in South Florida and Customer Service is in Irvine, CA; a time difference of 3 hours. It never fails, I will always have a call back about 11 AM EST to address what ever issues I may be having. They are very courteous, knowledgeable and respectful of your time. I'm sure no matter who you get in customer service to help you, you will be very satisfied. Enjoy the experience!
ProsIts very easy to use. Love that it works inside Quickbooks. What use to take almost 4 hours to do now takes about 1 hour or less.
ConsWhenever I close out of Quickbooks it closes down the program
Recommendations to other buyersNone

By Century Business Solutions on January 13, 2017
Hi Jeannie, Thank you for the wonderful review! We love hearing the positive feedback about our support team, and we're so happy hear you're enjoying the QuickBooks integration. It's a pleasure having you as a customer :)
January 13, 2017
Chuck P.
December 19, 2016

“Quickbooks eBiz Card Processing Plug-In: Customer Support”

OverallThis review is primarily about the Customer Support I have had with during our tenure using the eBiz/ Century Business Solutions. The representative is by far one of the most knowledgeable & positive customer support representatives I have had with any company's Customer Support representative. When I start to ask a question he can almost finish the question and immediately begin to walk me thru a solution & a full explanation of the process. If he senses a bit of confusion on my part, he will promptly suggest an offer to remote access our system and walk me thru the process and point out other features that may be useful. Always pleasant & courteous, it has been my distinct pleasure working with him. Thank you Customer Support representative for keeping our card processing system in top shape!

By Century Business Solutions on December 21, 2016
Hi Chuck, Thanks for the positive feedback on Alex's support efforts. We are happy to hear that he has done a great job of assisting you with your questions throughout this process. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if other questions come up. Thank you Chuck and have a great day!
December 19, 2016
Paula H.
CFO
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

“Review of E Biz Charge”

OverallThis product is not as seamless as Intuit Payment Solutions, so there is a learning curve with it, but their customer service is very good and very willing to help with any problems or questions that come up. We are happy with our decision to use E Biz Charge.
Prosit works and the virtual terminal is very easy to use
Consnot as seamless as Intuit Payment Solutions but that's to be expected I know

By Century Business Solutions on September 19, 2016
Hi Paula, Thanks for this review. We are glad to hear that our Support Team has been willing to help with any problems or questions that come up, as well as letting us know that our software was not as seamless as you may have thought. We will definitely let our in-house design team know to work on making the transition more efficient. Thank you again Paula, EBizCharge
William G.
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2018

“We have been very satisfied from installation several months ago and continuing”

OverallExcellent pricing. Very supportive software provided.
ProsSoftware works very well with our accounting system. The information we receive for reconciliation is clear and the reporting system reconciles very nicely with our bank account reconciliation each month.

By Century Business Solutions on February 20, 2018
Hi William, Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are glad to hear that EBizCharge is integrating well with your accounting software. We are so lucky to have amazing customers like you. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Thanks again, William!
February 15, 2018
Marian L.
March 17, 2017

“EBizCharge solved our credit card processing problems”

OverallAfter years of frustration with mysterious fees, terrible service, and being told by the payment gateway to talk to the merchant processor and vice versa, I gave up on my current processor and decided to shop for a new solution. I evaluated several different credit card processing software solutions. I finally chose EBizCharge because it worked well with Dynamics CRM and GP, and looked like it would save me time and money. I couldn't be happier! Not only is the functionality incredibly easy, but it also saves our employees time spent on processing. Their customer service and follow through with everything they say has been amazing. I am a very satisfied customer.

By Century Business Solutions on March 17, 2017
Hi Marian, thank you for such a great review. You guys are always such a pleasure to work with and we value your business. We're here to help whenever you need it. :)
March 17, 2017
Karan U.
Student worker
March 10, 2018

“Easy to use application ”

ProsYou can pretty much do anything with the app related to your receivables. Has a quick turnaround and a very friendly user interface. A must try application.
ConsI have been using this application since quite a few months now and it has automated invoicing, data entry and managing receivables.

By Century Business Solutions on March 23, 2018
Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad that you're enjoying EBizCharge and its automation features. Please let us know if you need anything else.
March 10, 2018
Tom L.
VP of Marketing
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 20, 2017

“Great customer support!”

OverallCost saving on credit card processing and handling. Better customer service with self-serv payment portal.
ProsIn addition to the lower credit card processing rates Century offers, the application integrates with our ERP system and was easy to deploy.

By Century Business Solutions on December 29, 2017
Hi Tom, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and are always so happy to hear about positive customer support experiences. We are here if you ever need anything.
December 20, 2017
Mandie C.
Laboratory Director
Utilities, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2016

“Customer Service”

OverallFor any mistake I make through the system the customer service always goes above and beyond to ensure everything is done correctly. I've started calling Rodney directly and he will take the time to find a solution to my problems. I highly recommend this service based on the service I receive from Rodney.
ProsIt integrates with my accounting program easily and is clear to understand
ConsI'm happy with it.

By Century Business Solutions on September 7, 2016
Thank you Mandie, we are here to help! Also very pleased to know our product is a good fit for you!
September 6, 2016
Gladys G.
January 19, 2017

“I keep waiting for the shoe to drop.....”

OverallIt's been 6 months now and CBS continues to deliver as promised. Every month I get out my calculator and brace for an AHA! moment but month after month everything is exactly as it should be. It kind of messes with my head! Also, the customer service has been fantastic. My questions are always answered in a professional and timely matter. Of course it's in my blood to continue looking for the broken promise but I'm feeling less and less confident that I will ever see it with Century Business and that's fine with me.

By Century Business Solutions on January 19, 2017
Thank you for the review Gladys. We are so glad to hear the positive feedback and it's a pleasure having you as a customer :)
January 19, 2017
Linda P.
Accounting
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
September 15, 2016

“Cardiff Transportation ”

OverallMy experience was great. Alex was very helpful and walked me through my issues and showed me how to do it easier.

By Century Business Solutions on September 30, 2016
Hi Linda, Thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad that we were able to walk you through some of the issues you were having to come to a resolution. We are committed to your success, so please don't hesitate to call if you have any further questions. Century Business Solutions
September 15, 2016
Paula V.
Accounts Receivable/Systems Administrator
May 19, 2015

“The Best Processor Around”

OverallIt is my extreme pleasure to offer a review for our friends at Century Business Solutions. We have been business with them for a few years and they have by far outshined all of the previous credit card processors that we have ever used. They excel in both customer service and ease of use! We have integrated their service with both our accounting software and our website, www.teraflex.com. Their web interface has made our job so much easier and has allowed us to increase our customer service to our customers. If you are looking for a processor that you can trust, look no further.

By Century Business Solutions on May 19, 2015
We're honored to be your company's trusted service provider.
May 19, 2015
Cindy S.

“New Software Experience”

OverallWe are brand new customers. The conversion went very smoothly. End of day reports were customized to meet our needs. Customer service staff has been very skilled, informative, patient, and friendly. Great experience!!

By Century Business Solutions on September 30, 2016
Thanks for the feedback Cindy! We will surely let our Support Team know that all their hard work and efforts are showing through with customer satisfaction. Please let us know if we can assist you with any of our solutions. Thanks again Cindy, Century Business Solutions
Vickie S.
Accounting Clerk
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

“Technical Help ”

OverallAs always Rodney was helpful in getting my quick books back up and running. His technical help is spot on and quickly done.
ProsEasy to use. Straight from quick books to the web to process.
Recommendations to other buyersJust that it is fast - reliable for both us and the customers.

By Century Business Solutions on September 7, 2016
Thank you Vickie, we appreciate your business!
Catherine N.
January 8, 2015

“User Friendly”

OverallOur employees can't say enough good things about this processor. CenturyBiz points out things we can use before we even know we need them. We have realized substantial savings in our processing fees. Software is tops in the "User Friendly" category. Highest kudos to their Customer Service reps, techs and management. Always available. Our favorite vendor!

By Century Business Solutions on January 8, 2015
It's been a pleasure serving you. Looking forward to another great year! Best, Zahra Bajgiran Director of Marketing Century Business Solutions
January 8, 2015
Maliheh G.
founder
November 18, 2014

“Easy to use”

OverallI was kind of skeptical about the company rep's claims at first. However I could not find a lower rate than what they were offering so I decided to give them a try since I had nothing to loose after all. The integration with QuickBooks s works like a charm and has saved us tons of time in data entry. The rate is great for us and there has been no increases yet. I have not had any issues that required calling their team(I guess that's a good sign!)so I cannot rate their customer services.
November 18, 2014
Brittany E.
September 29, 2016

“Credit Card Error”

OverallI had an issue with a CC being declined but it still kept the auth Id and transaction ID in my sales order. I spoke with Justin and he helped me fix the problem and get the invoice out.

By Century Business Solutions on October 31, 2016
Hi Brittany, Thanks for your positive feedback on our support and services. We will pass along this message to Justin. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions. Thank you.
September 29, 2016
Tony B.
Operations
January 12, 2015

“THE solution for business on the go!”

OverallWe needed a tool to enable mobile processing and I was surprised to see how competitive eBizCharge rates are, especially for a small size business like us. A simple math revealed that I could get more and do more with this software. We have never had problems and feel great knowing that the gateway is PCI compliant. We are going to use the software for my web site shopping cart as well.

By Century Business Solutions on May 22, 2015
Pleasure doing business with you!
January 12, 2015

December 14, 2017
Rick P.
February 6, 2017

“Outsource Processng ”

OverallI have not heard any complaints. Have to assume the software and service works well. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to comment.

By Century Business Solutions on February 7, 2017
Hi Rick, Thank you for the feedback. As a long time customer of ours, we appreciate your business and feedback! If you ever have any questions or need support help we are always here to assist :)
February 6, 2017
Mike S.
June 1, 2015

“Best service provider we've ever had!”

OverallI have been their customer for a little over 2 years now. Their payment gateway beats every other solution in the market. Daily reports can be easily accessed on the portal and recurring payments can be easily managed via their gateway integration. Very agile and responsive staff, I love their support people.

By Century Business Solutions on September 19, 2016
It's been a great pleasure serving your business.
June 1, 2015
sophia j.
1-10 employees
March 29, 2018

“This software is very efficient”

ProsSaves time and money. This is very efficient. Allow me to multitask. its very convenient for my business
Consmore friendly user interface. this however should not be a deterrent in getting the software. makes life easier!
March 29, 2018
Margie B.
September 7, 2016

“Very pleased!”

OverallThis has been very easy to use and very user friendly compared to the old system that we were using prior to eBiz.

By Century Business Solutions on September 19, 2016
You're very welcome Margie!
September 7, 2016
Mark S.

“Gabriela was great!”

OverallYour product is so so but your customer service, and especially Gabriela, are great. She walked me through my problem expertly.

By Century Business Solutions on September 19, 2016
Thank you Mark for taking the time to share your experience with us! I appreciate the kind words and I'm very happy to hear that I was able to meet your needs and expectations!