Tradogram Ratings

Overall

About Tradogram

Simple Procurement Software for all company sizes. Tradogram provides customizable tools to streamline your Requisitions, Purchase Orders, RFQs/RFPs, Contracts, Receiving and Invoice Matching. Also, manage the process with User Permissions, Approvals, Budgets, Items Catalog, Supplier Management, Projects & much more. The latest cloud technology with top security & performance criteria. Get your FREE account today & see how easy it is to use! Learn more about Tradogram

Ray S.
Project Manager & PMO Officer
1001-5000 employees
April 12, 2018

“This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around. ”

OverallThe handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!
ProsMore experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.
ConsNothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

By Platinum Integrated Business Connections on April 13, 2018
Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!
April 12, 2018
timothy s.
Vice President of Sales
December 6, 2017

“Tradogram has been spectacular. ”

ProsIt's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.
ConsI wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

By Platinum Integrated Business Connections on December 8, 2017
Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)
Kelsey B.
Staff Accountant
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“Great Value for the Price”

OverallTradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.
ProsCustomer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!
ConsIntegration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

By Platinum Integrated Business Connections on April 8, 2019
Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)
April 5, 2019
Dan M.
Purchasing Department
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
July 11, 2016

“Stellar Customer Service”

OverallLike I said, the customer service really is great. There have been a handful of things that didn't quite work for my company and after talking to Majdi about it all of our issues have been resolved.
ProsEasy to use and input your own information. Works well with other companies, they receive the purchase orders correctly and easily.
ConsA few things that I think make the purchase orders a little over complicated. The U.O.M. feature has caused a few problems with us ordering from some companies. Our quantities haven't been received by them as intended, resulting in us getting a little more or less of what we ordered. If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. like that would fix a lot of the problems. Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.
Recommendations to other buyersMaybe allow your users to see an example e-mail of what you are sending to your suppliers before you start using the software. I had to create a test supplier and purchase order, then found out you couldn't erase them and had to contact Customer Support. (Majdi did delete them for me right away and was very helpful however.)

By Platinum Integrated Business Connections on July 11, 2016
Thanks Dan! We built the UOM to be very detailed to avoid these issues, I'm sure some training would help. If you don't have pricing on your POs, then we would recommend you send your suppliers Requests and have them input their pricing and other details. Requests are useful to get offers from multiple suppliers, compare, then create POs! :)
July 11, 2016
Marisa B.
Purchaser
Industrial Automation, Unspecified
December 6, 2017

“Mostly user friendly is great about helping us and making changes to make it more functional. ”

OverallPurchase Order numbers are automatically being generated. It helps to keep everything organized all the way through invoices. Helps me to keep track of the budgets for my jobs.
ProsI like the layout of the Purchase orders and I love how I can upload data files packing slips and invoices. It keeps everything so nice and neat. It is to find what I need if I need to come back to it for any reason.
ConsI feel like Report builder could be a lot better. I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email. I would like it better if it would pull up the email and let me type any additional information or message that I would like. It would be nice if allowed us to email back and forth creating a chain like in email. It would keep all correspondence nice neat and together for each purchase order.
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees
September 8, 2018

“Flexible Procurement Management System”

OverallIt has been and will continue to be an awesome experience as we grow together.
ProsI like the levels of control available. The approvals and the activity tracking. It has made things run smoother, we are likely to improve 100% because of the flexibility of the program.
ConsCreate forms is not that friendly. I don't like the format the attachments go my vendors are not opening the link. So if we send like QuickBooks and attach would be better if it was an option.
September 8, 2018
Bobby M.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“Tradogram is an RFQ DREAM!”

OverallThe main issues that Tradogram has solved for us, as a business, is to now be able to effectively send and track RFQ's and Purchase Orders with our suppliers (around the world) at a price that doesn't "brake the bank".
ProsFrom the very beginning, signing up suppliers, creating RFQ's, loading files and information in the system to tracking supplier feedback, bid submissions, supplier score cards, PO progress, etc., Tradogram is just intuitive and robust.
ConsWhen we first started using the software, it wouldn't allow for certain CAD files to be uploaded in our RFQ's. The Tradogram team jumped on this and fixed the issue in 24 hours.

By Platinum Integrated Business Connections on May 6, 2019
Thank you so much for the review Bobby! We're thrilled to hear how Tradogram has helped you run your business!
May 3, 2019
Gary S.
Hospitality, Self-employed
April 18, 2017

“Good basic purchasing system.”

OverallData entry is easy, attaching documents a snap, importing items is good. Cannot use same item numbers though. Each item has to be it's own distinct "Tag". So if you have same model number but from different suppliers you will have to make each one unique.
ProsFairly quick to learn and to use.
ConsCloud based. Not your information if you leave this system.
Recommendations to other buyersNeed the ability to duplicate an item on the spot without having to use a spreadsheet. Item numbers or "Tags" need the ability to be the same. Just have different suppliers tagged onto them. I offer a sofa with the same tag number for a Hampton INN and it can be bought/produced by three different manufacturers. Three different price points. NOT an Estimate. Depending on certain criteria, I may need to use one supplier this order but on the next order it will be another supplier.
April 18, 2017
Paul D.
Procurement Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
March 6, 2019

“Tradogram Procurement Management Software - Stead Construction Review”

OverallWe employed Tradogram as an integral part of the replacement of our old and now archaic, hand written & manually intensive Purchase Order system. We have found it to be excellent, cost effective software, that very capably executes everything we have asked of it thus far. It does everything we need it to and more. When adopting new business software it is very important that a good level of support is readily available, and I am particularly impressed with the exemplary service provided by our rep and the team at Tradogram.
ProsIntuitive and easy to use, does everything it is supposed to do well.
ConsNo negatives experienced to report in our initial few months of trialing this software.

By Platinum Integrated Business Connections on March 12, 2019
Thank you so much for the review Paul! It has been a pleasure working with you.
March 6, 2019
Mairead C.
Senior Accounts Assistant
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 24, 2017

“Was easy to set up and implement within the business.”

OverallWe have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.
ProsTradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.
ConsWhilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.
November 24, 2017
Melissa C.
Director of Nursing
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 20, 2017

“Self taught non supplies background manager”

ProsEnd of month reports that let me see where our money is being spent. These are useful for reporting to CEO. The ability to log in from any PC with in the company and access my orders and deliveries
ConsI find it a bit 'chunky'. SOme of my invoices are a monthly fee and don't need t= a separate PO, I just need to enter the monthly involve for service. I find that havng to go from the delivery page to the invoice page and start again by selecting the PO and delivery is time consuming. I feel like I should be able to see all information relating to that PO on the one page. Like a time line.

By Platinum Integrated Business Connections on June 26, 2017
We're sorry you feel this way! Since you are on the free version there will be some limitations to the features/capabilities. We will continue to improve the free basic account, but if you decide to upgrade your subscription we can certainly work with you to ensure you have all the tools you need.
June 20, 2017
Jeanne H.
Vendor Relations Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2016

“Superb customer service!”

Overall Pro's: 1. The features on Tradogram are easy to use (intuitive) 2. Majdi (our tech guy) is very quick to answer any questions and really cares that my questions or comments for adding features are resolved. 3. Tradogram is NICE to look at! 4. Vendor Portal feature is very helpful & easy for our vendors to create online invoices. Con's: 1. Not able to edit menu titles to suit our terminology.
Prossorry - listed on the last page
Conssorry - listed on the last page
October 3, 2016
Deisiane B.
Buyer
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2018

“Review”

ProsIt is easy to navigate; Customer service is fantastic
ConsApprovals should be more automatic to set up; We(adm users) should be able to delete transactions.
September 20, 2018
Jesse C.
Supply Chain and Network Lead
1-10 employees
June 29, 2016

“Tradogram customer review”

OverallThis is a great tool to use because it is free for users, but it also helps organize suppliers, delivery dates, and other helpful tools.
June 29, 2016
Paolo B.
February 2, 2017

“About the userful”

OverallIt is clear that a lot of time has been spent in order to optimize all the steps, and this process is naturally endless. Could be not easy the start, in fact it is better to watch the tutorial videos.
February 2, 2017
Holly H.
October 6, 2016

“Great tool!”

OverallGreat tool for ease, implantation and output. Works well for us as a small business, can set up and start to use within a day. Reporting and tracking are in synch with small business needs.
October 6, 2016
Michael G.
Managing Director
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2019

“Small Business Purchasing Enhancer”

ProsI like the ease of use. I also appreciate that the customer service so far has been exemplary.
ConsToo new for me to answer this at this time.
August 15, 2019
pritesh k.
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
October 4, 2016

“One of the best Purchasing s/w! ”

OverallWe tried for a month & getting other guys in our team to try it out as well ! support is excellent even when we were getting the demo & queries are resolved within 24 hrs. great stuff by Tradogram !
October 4, 2016