Agrivi Ratings

Overall
4.9/5

About Agrivi

Agrivi is a knowledge-based farm management software that helps farmers in data-driven decision making for improving productivity and profitability. With the most complete feature-set on the market, Agrivi empowers farmers to manage all field activities, finance, inventory, workforce and get insight into overall farming performance with a single click. Built on top of a powerful agricultural knowledge base, Agrivi's automated pest and disease detection alert farmers to protect crops timely. Learn more about Agrivi

Ashley R.
September 11, 2014

“Simple, but powerful farming software”

OverallI have been using Agrivi for several months and I must say it has fulfilled my expectations completely. I have tried several farming apps before, but usually they don't have support for all of farm activities (tasks, finances, inventory, documents, etc.) and I am not a fan of using several apps. Agrivi has it all at one place, it is simple to use and has great dashboards where I can instantly view summary of all my activities. There is place for improvements on mobile apps, since it supports key features at the moment, but sometimes I would like to have it all on mobile :)
September 11, 2014
Ron R.
Farm Owner
November 19, 2015

“Top quality product and customer service”

OverallWe have implemented Agrivi Enterprise solution to improve tracking all field activities and costs on our farms. Through integration with our ERP system (MS Dynamics NAV), we get all financial data booked automatically in our ERP system. The service and customer support were on the highest level and the product is 100% fulfilling all our expectations in terms of features, easiness to use and performance. We especially like its in-depth farm analytics which I find the best on the market.
November 19, 2015
Helen C.
Co-op Manager
March 24, 2015

“Superb for both farmers and agricultural cooperatives ”

OverallThanks to Capterra we came across Agrivi while we were searching a software for managing our cooperatives and we're delighted with this software. All farmers in our co-op have started to use Agrivi which gives them full control over thier production and we can monitor the entire co-op performance easily and we also handle all communication with farmers through the system which saves us time significantly. Thanks guys!
March 24, 2015
Patrick W.
Farmer
March 9, 2015

“Great software with even better customer service”

OverallFor me it is important not only to use good software, but to have a great customer support as well. Guys from Agrivi are doing a fantastic job regarding this, they have great product and they treat their customer like a king.
March 9, 2015
Helen R.
January 9, 2015

“Perfect for farmers”

OverallThe best farm management software and fantastic customer service. They really care about farmer's needs.
January 9, 2015
Mary M.
October 26, 2014

“Very simple to use”

OverallIf find Agrivi very simple to use and fully-featured farming software. I would recommend it for sure.
October 26, 2014
Edward I.
RECEIVING AND INSPECTION OFFICER
May 22, 2015

“Ease to use”

Overalluser friendly, but requires expert knowledge of IT
May 22, 2015