Campus Calibrate Ratings

Overall

About Campus Calibrate

Exclusively for K-12, Colleges & Universities, ConexED Campus Calibrate is a FERPA & WCAG 2.0-compliant virtual scheduling solution. Built to support Guided Pathways models, Campus Calibrate gives students equitable access to student support services regardless of location or special needs. Plus, seamless LMS and SIS integration empowers advisors and administrators with the enriched data, alerts, and predictive analytics needed to boost student engagement and reduce time spent on reporting. Learn more about Campus Calibrate

Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“Highly Recommended”

OverallThere customer service is amazing. They are quickly available, willing to listen to ideas, and fix issues quickly.
ProsConexEd is extremely customizable in order to meet the needs of individual campuses. It provides open access to students to reach college services remotely, and decreases manual work required to track students and provide services. We have been able to use this for advising appointments, online chat to answer questions, advise students in other states, and to register students for New Student Orientation. It is a one stop shop that meets the majority of our needs. On the administrative side I can easily capture data to report out to leadership the work we are doing as a department. On the student side it is self explanatory and requires little explanation and we have gotten extremely positive feedback on its use. The system has a lot of automated features such as email, text reminders, google synch, and customized office hours to allow for advisors to focus their time on advising students.
ConsConexEd is great about working on any recommendations or building in features we may need. The only issue I have is that sometimes we have so much data that the system will not quickly provide it and on occassion I will need to reach out to the organization to pull the data for me.
Melody C.
IT Business Analyst
Education Management, 201-500 employees
April 29, 2019

“Off to an amazing start!”

OverallExcellent. Service stands out way above the rest. In my job I have to work with several application vendors, and the experience with ConexEd has been the best thus far. Super responsive with a "try to get to yes" attitude with any issue that comes up. I wish more products would have such a strong and responsive support structure like ConexEd!
ProsVery easy to use with a modern interface that end users desire. Customer service team is incredible, with fast response times. The pricing for the product was transparent and showed how it paid for itself on the quote. Great team.
ConsOnly wish it could do more! It is a GREAT product, but not there yet to completely replace our other product that also does case management as well as early alert flags and kudos. Would love to be able to walk away from the other product completely... right now it feels redundant to have both - but I get a lot of complaints about the other product. End users wish we could completely switch to ConexEd for case management and early alert functions (with LMS integration).
April 29, 2019
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
April 9, 2019

“Campus Calibrate for a large counseling office”

OverallUsing Campus Calibrate is taking some getting used to. The staff at ConexEd have been incredibly helpful and accommodating to our staff and faculty to help us get Campus Calibrate up and running. We are a large department with 50-60 counselors/advisors, and I sometimes think that this software isn't built to show more than 5-8 schedule in a comfortable view. They have made many updates and fixes to help our appointment processes run smoothly. We appreciate all their efforts and assistance!
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it's web based, so it can be easily logged into from home and in the workplace. I feel this makes staff more accountable when they are out of the office, so they can check their schedule and make changes if last-minute meetings come up, conferences, etc.
ConsIf a counselor has appointments in more than one subgroup, it would be nice to see their entire schedule across the subgroups that they're associated with. It's a feature that does not work all the time. A report that can easily be accessed when a counselor is out ill, that shows their appointments for the day. Right now we have to click on each individual appointment to see the student's contact information. When students select appointment times after selecting a reason code and date of appointment, they are still confused as to whom the appointment is with. The time of the appointment is more visible than the counselor's name. The time to load/refresh each subgroup is between 15-20 seconds, which can be inconvenient when trying to help a student over the phone.
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
May 2, 2019

“Great product for academic advisors!”

OverallOverall I really really like working with ConexED and their product! Everyone is quick in responding to any issues.
ProsI love how students can use this product for all scheduling every type of meeting with me: in person, phone, or video. It even allows chat. It's all in one place and the appointments sync with my calendar so it blocks appointment times if I am unavailable. I also love the intake forms students complete when they make an appointment so I know how to prepare for each student.
ConsSometimes there is glitches in the system and students make appointments for themselves and not with me. One time a student got a text message a day early. However, several times the error may be the student not understanding how the software works.
May 2, 2019
Judy O.
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
April 12, 2019

“Great product but needs improvement”

OverallI find the product to be easy to use and find that any issues we may have, we can contact the staff who are more than willing to listen and provide us with feedback.
ProsIt is web-based and it is fairly easy to use--as long as the user (student) reads the instruction. There are a lot of great features such as captioning and camera to interact with the student. I also like the shared screen for both the moderator and the students.
ConsThere are some unnecessary extra steps that are being worked on. I am still waiting for the iOS release -- many students use their iPhone to try to connect so we have been patiently waiting for the release of this. The calendar section is a bit complicated and can be simplified for ease of use.

By ConexEd on April 29, 2019
Thanks for your feedback, Judy! I'm happy to announce that our first iPhone app is now available in the App Store. Using the app students can now see upcoming meetings and attend Cafe meetings on their iOS device. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/conexed/id1208098450?mt=8
Henry F.
Data Software Specialist
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
May 7, 2019

“More features for in person meetings”

OverallExtremely easy to work with. We've managed to bring up ideas or needs and they were very quick to respond.
ProsEase of use. Able to embed helpful cafe cards makes this much easier to use than simple zoom meetings. Can expand for multiple departments.
ConsRight now we are juggling between this software and SARS. SARS handles the in person appointments best. At the same time I'm sure we're not the only institution that wants to drop SARS. If Conexed focused more on a friendlier in person appointment setup you'd get even more interest.
Laura V.
Assistant professor/RN-BSN coordinator
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“Cranium cafe”

OverallThis system addressss accreditation needs and they model the service by having the green light on and being able to knock on someone's door anytime you need help.
ProsIn the world of online learning ConexED replicates the face to face "knock on the door" experience. Customer service is superior.
ConsEarly adopters take to it easy, those that are late adopters defer to a phone if any questions/challenges arise
Robert M.
Education Management, 201-500 employees
May 1, 2019

“My review after 2-year use of ConexED.”

OverallOverall, I love the tool with the exception of the Cons I pointed out above. If these could be addressed, that would be great.
ProsI like most the ease of use for both students and myself as a counselor. Also, I'm able to mark/highlight areas on forms uploaded from my ConexED library as I'm working with students online. The students can download what we went over on these forms into their computer. I like that students can wait in a lobby while I'm currently working with another student.
Cons1) The playback of recorded sessions is slow. 2) I cannot record my written work on the White Board and my power point presentations. 3) It's an expensive tool especially when Confer Zoom is free for California Community Colleges.
Mark C.
Academic Advisor
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees

“Campus Calibrate”

OverallI have found that it is extremely helpful. I know people complain about it but I find it is because they aren't playing around with it.
ProsI love how easy it is to use. Super user friendly.
ConsI wish i was able to change settings better. Sometimes I have to reach out to get it changed.
Ariana A.
Student
Higher Education, Self-employed
July 16, 2019

“Student Perspective ”

OverallIt made things a lot easier for my online class and I looked forward to using it because it was helpful, I really hope more classes utilize this software.
ProsI was able to communicate with professor easily and other classmates as well. Easy access to assignments to review with the professor face to face.
ConsNeeded a little guidance on where to go to find things to use but it was still pretty explanatory.
July 16, 2019
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Loving Cranium Cafe”

OverallOur representative is the best. She is always available if I or my colleagues have questions.
ProsI love that it gives my students another option to have counseling sessions with me. I work with a population of students who do have access to computers and the internet but may not be able to drive down to the college for an appointment. We are in a rural area and people work so fitting in a counseling appointment at a convenient time for them over cranium cafe has been great.
ConsI wish we could change the size of the font on the whiteboard.
Angelique S.
E-Learning, 5001-10,000 employees
April 26, 2019

“ConexEd- Cranium Cafe game changer! ”

OverallOverall I have had an amazing experience with ConexEd team! They have been super supportive and made the transition process for our department very smooth.
ProsConexEd is a one stop shop! Once you get the hang of the platform it is really easy to use. The platform is generally user-friendly and the support team is amazing at tailoring everything to your exact needs!
ConsThe only issue I have seen is the initial set up and use for our students. There is a bit of a learning curve but a quick video tutorial should help ease the issues.
Janice P.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“Great software”

OverallOverall my experience has been good!
ProsI like that it has flexible scheduling and that almost everything can be customized for each area. I also like that it is cloud based.
ConsI just wish there was an easier way to view schedules, the other things I think they just require getting used to a new way of doing things.
Loretta I.
Marketing
Information Services, 501-1000 employees
May 28, 2019

“Generatin CeonexED”

OverallConexED is excellent for the current and next generation. It provides an opportunity for busy people like me to do orientation, workshops, counselor meetings, gets online support, and helps me meet new people -- all in one place. It's like an online outdoor shopping mall!
ProsI am a full-time working woman, wife, mother, and student. My schedule does not permit me to go on campus to meet with counselors. ConexEd has bridged that gap where I can meet online for 10-15 minutes with a counselor and get on with my day. Using ConexED, I can avoid traffic, waiting in long lines, and make an appointment according to my schedule. It is a great tool for people on the go.
ConsThere have been times when connecting online was a challenge. My counselor could hear but not see me. Other times, we could not see or hear each other. The alternative, however, is that we have the "chat" option. Using the chat option still allows her and me to communicate - even though the meeting lasts longer than the usual 10 minutes, it was still profitable.
May 28, 2019
Ken C.
IT Analyst
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
May 1, 2019

“Great for the counseling space”

ProsIt's really easy to use, being able see someone's availability and schedule appointments 24/7 is very helpful for students, and it can reduce the workout on the counseling office as they will no longer need to schedule every student appointment or simply check availability for students. The session is intuitive, it's very easy to sign in using SSO, and there is minimal training needed in order to effectively use the platform.
ConsThere are some limitations in ConexED, but those mostly center around the product not being in the same space as some of the other virtual meeting software products. It isn't designed to do everything, and knowing that makes it a non-issue, but it is not as full-featured as some other products.
Ricardo G.
Student Services Specialist
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 16, 2019

“Campus Calibrate = Great!”

OverallThe most adaptive software that I have used in some time and the team behind it are so accessible and actually listen to the feedback. They tinker and toy with a system based on the college needs and actually take their time out to understand the demographics of the users from administrators, to counselors, staff and most importantly the students.
ProsAdaptive to the needs of the users/groups, easily editable scheduling, an implementation team that truly listens to the needs of the consumer and works with the campus to make it a better experience for all.
ConsThe few cons is making reporting a bit easier and accessible to most group managers. For a division of 100+ counselors it is a bit of a hassle due to the impact of so many users on the system.
April 16, 2019
Greg D.
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
March 28, 2019

“Dynamic Scheduling w/ In-Depth Reporting”

ProsTotal customization of how students can schedule with their career coaches, academic advisors, tutors, and financial aid officers. Each student service group can choose how they want their students to connect with them. We love the SSO and SIS real-time integrations.
ConsIt was difficult to get all of our staff members to commit to one platform and move from what they are use to. After the first month, most everyone was happy about the effort it took into switching.
March 28, 2019
Daniella C.
Student
Fine Art, Self-employed
May 9, 2019

“ConexED Review from Student”

OverallOverall, I really enjoy the software and it has made a positive impact on my academic life.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is the ease. It was not complicated to use as I initially had thought it would be. It was also really helpful in a academic environment and made everything so much easier.
ConsThe least thing I dislike about this software is months after one of my meetings, the footage had erased when I wanted to go back. Possibly have a reminder when the recording of the meeting will vanish?
May 9, 2019
Toni N.
Student Service Tech
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
April 9, 2019

“El Camino College Campus Calibrate Counseling”

OverallI've basically answered these questions up above. The staff are again, wonderful!!
ProsThe Con Ex staff are the BEST!!! I like that students get text messages about their appt times etc. and there is more student independence with this system........I like how the Con Ex staff listen to our concerns and create new ways to meet our needs! :)
ConsWhen we make changes, we loose data, cant't see multiple areas, sometimes difficult to change...takes longer to boot up. No daily report sheet to call students when counselors call out, we have to look them up one by one.
Debra W.
ASL Pal Instructor
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees

“Instructors - ”

Overall*I had a troubleshooting with the video. I had to close Safari and opened Google Chrome to allow the video to set in place. Often, the video is a bit blurred.
ProsI like to see who are the instructors for the ASL Program and to identify the ASL Pal with the schedule. I like how it is in the system.
Cons*Sometimes, the person will request a schedule in the last minute. The schedule should be posted at least 48 hours.
Berenice G.
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
May 8, 2019

“Conexed”

OverallGreat experience
ProsEasy to use and accessible, it does everything I need it
ConsSmall issues with calendar that don't allow us more usability comparable to google calendar
May 8, 2019
Kaycee K.
Secretary
Higher Education, 201-500 employees

“Campus Calibrate Review”

OverallI appreciate rep's and also the team's attentiveness in addressing issues and concerns, in a prompt and pleasant manner.
ProsI really like the feature that texts students a reminder prior to their appointment. I also like the fact that students receive a confirmation e-mail, confirming their appointment, right when they make it.
ConsIt was a steep learning curve when they first launched in January this year. There were many features that it lacked and there were serious glitches. I still do not like the fact that counselors must refresh their page multiple times a day, in order to see any same-day updates. The page should reload automatically. Also, sometimes the system times out or you need to refresh the page manually to see updates.
Manny R.
Inventory Sales Associate
Wireless, 10,001+ employees
July 17, 2019

“Review for ConexED”

OverallI am just a college student trying to have easier access to my professors, as I take a lot of online class, and this is a good resource for that.
ProsI like how easy and simple it was to navigate through the program, with a simple layout and everything at your fingertips
ConsI couldn't find the "test camera" feature in time which delayed my meeting, but other than the simple ignorance of me not being able to find a simple function everything else was great!
July 17, 2019
Karen M.
Nursing Student
Writing and Editing, Self-employed

“First time using”

OverallMy overall experience with ConexED was great and easy. I am not to good with technology, but it was really easy to set up and the navigation was great.
ProsI loved how easy it was to upload documents and how easy it was for others to view it. Overall format of ConexEd is great and easily navigable.
ConsThe only thing that I disliked was that the other person had difficulty assessing the camera as well as seeing my signature.
Gary T.
Skilled Service Technician
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“Appling Mechanics as soft skills, by taking initiative, and applying self care for my self as well.”

OverallHe was to the point, good, hesitant about the answer to my questions, he was direct enough that I already knew the answer that I was asking, other than that I did know the answer that he gave that reinforced me with confirmation, and I got the impression that he did also.
ProsEasy to use, moden, more then expected for intended purpose, however not a bad think to use optional accessories with for hands free full duplex two way a conversation.
ConsThat I was not able yet to do more then view, and key in response, even though receiving audio input for the other person in the conversation.
May 30, 2019
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Functionality”

ProsI found the functionality to be outstanding! Having multiple viewing screens allowed me to feel as if I was not only having a meeting, but a more engaged experience as Personal screens were able to be viewed and documents shared seemlessly.
ConsIn the beginning of one of sessions, there was some delay in getting the audio to work. Another time, the video image did not work for a couple of minutes. These were very minor issues that resolved itself within the same session.
Jessica P.
Student Services Technician
Education Management, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2019

“Campus Calibrate at ECC”

OverallIt's been great thus far.
ProsThe software is very customizable and easy to access anywhere.
ConsLike all technology, there are glitches.
APINERU L.
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees

“ConexED ”

OverallGreat opportunity to reach, teach and talk with students online and Counsel them through their academic journey.
ProsUser Friendly program that creates a distant face-to-face opportunity for connection.
ConsA few technical difficulties but I believe that was on my side due to older computer equipment.
Myriam F.
Faculty
E-Learning, 201-500 employees
May 29, 2019

“Excellent for instructors and eLearning classes”

ProsEasy to use for students and instructors. Most commands are intuitive. The connection is stable. I like the fact that some diagrams and documents can be stored for future meetings on the same topic. The interaction is close captioned allowing UDL. Even if some words are not well understood by the system because they are scientific terms, it can be corrected and is a minor nuisance.
ConsThe digital pen on the surface was not as responsive as I would wish.
May 29, 2019