SutiHR Ratings

Overall

About SutiHR

The end-to-end HR solution for businesses of all sizes. An intuitive user interface with mobile support that grows with your organization. SutiHR provides employee self-service & on-boarding, personnel, applicant tracking (ATS), integrated e-signature, time tracking, performance reviews, benefits, project tracking, and IT management. Its powerful reporting and analytics puts data at your fingertips. SutiHR makes employees happier while saving time and money. Learn more about SutiHR

Paula B.
Executive Director
September 11, 2018

“Mixed feelings”

OverallWe are happy to have all of our HR information in one place, but still have not been able to fully utilize all the features for lack of instruction and information, as well as ongoing glitches that have not been fixed. While the support was very good initially, over time support has been harder to access and slower to respond. We have had several support tickets pending for several weeks or months, and still have a new hire that we have not been able to convert to an employee after more than a month.
ProsWe love the look and feel of the interface. The dashboards are nicely organized. All of the features offered are exactly what we were looking for in an HR platform. We especially like the recruitment-to-onboarding, and the performance review features.
ConsThe set up of the system is not user friendly and there are no written guidelines for setup. We have had to rely on Suti support to set things up, but we have found that we must know exactly what we are trying to accomplish. In other words, the system does things that we had not imagined, but we were not freely offered those features and set up until we specifically asked for information in those areas. Even then, the instruction received did not include best practices on how to use the features. For example, the recruitment feature is very powerful, but requires very specific steps to move to each new phase of the process. That information was not provided when the feature was set up and we have had to learn through trial and error instead of having a concise written procedure for how to access some of the information and move through the process. It is quite confusing. The same goes for the Benefits enrollment feature. Lastly, we were told that a time block feature would be added to the time management so that we could enter time as blocks of time worked rather than start and end times. That was originally scheduled for the end of 2017 and still has not happened.

By SutiSoft on September 17, 2018
Hi Paula, Thank you for your feedback! Customer feedback is very valuable as it helps us to evaluate our processes and make plans for improvement. We apologize for the frustration and confusion. As you mentioned, we are working on making it easier to access the help videos and guides. Currently we have a knowledge base filled with help articles: SutiHR Knowledge Base Please note that we also have Account Managers available for additional training if needed. You also mentioned about the ability to enter in the number of hours worked for the day. This feature has been added to the timesheets. We¿d be happy to setup a time discuss and review with you.
September 11, 2018
Rikki W.
Vice President Human Resources
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 3, 2018

“All in One, just like an HR Generalist”

OverallSo glad we found SutiHR and it contains all the modules we will need as we grow and evolve. Several HRIS would not do business with us until we reached a certain number of employees. I did not want to start with one HRIS and then move to another once we grew bigger. Plus they have amazing support, we have even got calls from the company President asking how things were going, ideas for improvement, and thanking us for being their customer. Additionally, our technical employees who are very particular about applications/systems even give this a thumbs up. So I will consider this a huge win from my internal customers, HR serves each day.
ProsThe biggest pro is their customer support response to our requests for enhancements to the software. As our company grows and changes we have evolving needs of the various modules. Our account executive listens to understand what business obstacle we are facing and then gets to work with the development team on a solution. In my 15+ years of HR I have never had an HRIS vendor partner respond so quickly, in the past I was told to put in a ticket to the end user-group que and wait to see if makes the list of items for the next version. We recently submitted a need to get our timekeeping reports built differently, by the end of next pay period it was done. This made processing timekeeping much faster, more accurate, allowing us to spend time on other HR activities. Second pro, all the modules are included in the price you get quoted, allowing me to be much more confident in my HR Budgets. Also, we have the freedom to roll-out each module as it makes sense for our company. Third pro, employee self service. Our teammembers love the mobile app for timekeeping and using the address book to easily call a colleague. Our teammembers travel a lot so this functionality is a huge plus, one we did not find
ConsCon, additional focus on compliance related items and reports can be improved. HR is heavily legal related and the data and the way it is collected, stored, and who has access to view are important items to continue to consider as well as any impact of changing laws. Happy to report, any concerns we have had have been quickly resolved by our great SutiHR Account Executive.
August 3, 2018
Jessica C.
Operations Manager
11-50 employees
March 8, 2018

“Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company. ”

ProsI like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to. In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use. Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.
ConsLearning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time. The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.
March 8, 2018
Lorena R.
HR Assistant
October 3, 2019

“Lots of things to do in this platform!”

OverallI have used it and like it, (not love it yet)
Prosyou can have pretty much all your information, culture, recruiting, and payroll in one platform.
ConsI wish it will have more easy use of time sheets. It does not allow to use without having to have a specific set time.
Thien V.
HR Business Partner
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
November 10, 2016

“A Simple Solution for Small Businesses”

OverallWe've implemented SutiHR as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide attractive interface as other products we demo, SutiHR has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.
ProsSutiHR has a great team of support for users, and constantly updating the product to have better features. Very straight forward interface and made ready step-by-step user guides.
ConsAs with all software, there are many areas to improve. SutiHR team has been working hard to do just this as demand arise. It is not for large size company, and the workflow is simple. If your expectation of HR system is an ERP, then this is not for you.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat for small to mid-size business without hurting your budget. Do a lot of prep work as far as work flow and processes before you implement full throttle
November 10, 2016
Sage P.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 13, 2016

“SutiHR”

OverallI didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.
ProsThe software has a lot of functionality Customer service Cost
ConsThere is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.
Recommendations to other buyersIdentify what the most important modules are to your company and what you may need/want in the next few years. Each software company seems to have a strong point e.g. time tracking or payroll management. I got more focused as I spoke with different sales reps and was able to shorten the list quickly to narrow the search.
October 13, 2016
Shalonda D.
RCM Team

“Suti”

OverallIt was very great while i used it and never had any issues with it.
ProsIt's user friendly able to find what you need
ConsThere was nothing i didn't like about the software.
Tiffany A.
Director of Case Management
October 4, 2019

“SutiHR Works”

OverallI am able to write down my times when and go back to Suti when I am too busy or I forget to clock in and out. There are friendly reminders to review time sheets and evaluations that I might over look. Suti helps to keep me organized.
ProsSutiHR is dependable and easy to navigate.
ConsThe only problem I had was in the beginning and that was saving my password.
October 4, 2019
Christopher R.
Peer Recovery Specialist
February 10, 2019

“Recovery Point WV”

OverallI was very pleased with the performance of the website and the app. Suti met all of the needs of our companies different payroll needs. I highly recommend Suti to anyone considering it for their company!
ProsSimplicity of the app made all of our time stamp and payroll needs very easy!
ConsIf there was one thing I had to select it would be the multilevel approvals.
February 10, 2019
Lesley A.
Detox Coordinator

“It's okay”

ProsI like the layout and it's pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works.
ConsWhat I liked least was the issues I've had with my schedule being correct. A lot of times it would glitch when it came to my punch in and out times and more often than not, at the end of the week my hours were incorrect.
LISSET I.
Supervisor of Housing Case Management

“Suti is excellent”

OverallI have been able to manage my staff and my own work better with Suti. Suti is an excellent software.
ProsI like that it keeps track of worked hours, leave time, and when performance evaluations are due.
ConsI do not dislike anything. Suti is a very useful software.
Amy W.
Program Monitor

“Great product”

OverallSutiHR is a great product to help keep track of time worked and earned time off. Wouldn't want to switch to any other product.
ProsI love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click.
ConsI really do not have any complaints at this time.
Alisha M.
Community leader

“Review”

OverallGetting paid and seeing my time off balances and performance
ProsIt was fast easy and convenient. Have not experienced any glitches
ConsI can't find any. I have not had any bad experiences with the Suti Hr program and I have been using it for a year and a half.
Laura J.
Family Services Coordinator

“Great”

ProsTime off is easy to schedule and keep track of. Team time off calendar is helpful as well when scheduling for time off.
ConsSession expired notice every single time I try to sign on even though I sign out every time is very annoying and unnecessary.
Carla H.
Director of Operations
August 10, 2018

“Outstanding”

OverallSutiHr was outstanding from the time of interest, to implanting the product. Their latest improvements of the system are excellent. Their customer service reps are amazing. They are able to handle any questions and concerns. Very Happy Customer
ProsUser friendly, variety of modules. Employees were able to adjust to using the system quickly.
ConsIntegrating other payroll systems. However, the ability to create reports make up for what is lacking.
August 10, 2018
Brian H.
Phase 1 Coordinator
January 30, 2019

“Great product for mid level companies ”

OverallSuti helps eliminate payroll padding, or forging. this program holds its users accountable.
ProsThe ease of access, from both desktops and phones. The ap is very easy to use.
ConsHad quite a few bugs. however, they were corrected.
Keith E.
HR Managr
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2017

“Setup, design specific to our needs was great! They pointed out things that we hadn't thought of.”

OverallThis system allowed a 1 person HR dept. to function and meet most of our companies needs.
ProsThe simplicity of the system. Our employees (some of whom are from another country), have been able to get in and figure out how to use the system on their own without much training.
ConsThey have developed a very bare bones ATS. I wish they had a more feature rich system similar to their HCM system.
December 21, 2017
Robert H.
Intake Coordinator

“Great Software”

ProsThe Ease of use. Being able to clock in and out on my phone along with requesting days.
ConsThe only con I can think of is the fact that you have to be set a certain times to clock in and out.
Mareeka L.
HR Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
July 6, 2016

“Great Customer Service!”

OverallThe Customer Support Team is AWESOME! They are always willing to make updates to enable features to help our daily workflow. They take time to make sure we have what we need and work to make improvements daily.
ProsThe Dashboards & Reporting tools are very efficient and useful.
ConsSometimes it can be a bit confusing to figure out how to use new features without asking a lot of questions or reading through the guides.
July 6, 2016
Mathew S.
Manager new product development

“Good stuff”

ProsIt is really easy to use, i like the vacation tracking functionality
ConsIt may be a little over ladened with feature. some things are hard to find
Carlee C.
Program montior
February 14, 2019

“Great software”

ProsI like how everything is accessible from the main screen and it's easy to clock in and out
ConsI really have no complaints at this time for this software
February 14, 2019
Robert D.
Phase 2 coordinator
Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

“SutiHR”

OverallSometimes you can clock in and it doesn't always register.
ProsIt's very easy to use once you are trained.
ConsWithout knowledge of the system it can seem very complicated.
Corina F.
Phase II Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Easy”

OverallI could easily check on my timesheet and it has a mobile app which is nice.
ProsIt is very easy to navigate and understand.
ConsThere are more options than necessary I think
Lisa S.
Prevention Coordinator
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2019

“SUTI Review by a clinician.”

Overallmakes life easier, concrete method of documenting hours worked, as well as vacation days used and accrued.
ProsEasily navigated, makes it possible to track hours worked, vacation and sick days.
ConsNo issues with using this software. Sometimes the date needs to be refreshed more than once when entering time in and times out.
Travis S.
Phase 1 coordinator
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

“Overall good product”

OverallWorks great for employees but can be difficult for upper management
ProsEasy to read dashboard that's give all essential data in one screen
ConsEach employee has a specific time shift that is assigned to them if actual clock time differs you will be automatically clocked out leaving a hassle for the hr department
Robyn L.
HR Supervisor
Insurance, 51-200 employees
August 24, 2018

“Love Suti!”

OverallGreat experience, definitely looking to broaden what we use with them.
ProsI love how simple it is! It has field for things I wouldn't even think of! The customer service is great, quick responses always.
ConsI love everything about Suti, I do wish certain field names could be edited but we make it work!
August 24, 2018
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

“Good software”

Prosits ease of use its comfortable to navigate around
Consnothing at all works great for what i do on it
Michael A.
Lead Youth Therapist

“User friendly”

ProsThis software is very easy to use and is great for management to keep track of employees time sheets and time off.
ConsSometimes when we don't have answers, we have to wait for our HR director to contact.
Christa S.
Recovery Coach
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“Clock in/out”

OverallOverall this software is convenient and easy to use. It's just got a few glitches.
ProsOver all pretty simple. I like where you can put extra information.
ConsReloading the entire page before making a selection.
Joshua F.
Phase I Coordinator

“SutiHR Use”

OverallNo major problems. Works efficiently and consistently.
ProsEasy to use. Friendly, open, and self explanatory interface.
ConsOccasional problems with shifts that run over into the new week. Easily fixed with an email.
Bernard S.
Recovery Coach

“Suti HR”

OverallIt was very easy to learn and use
ProsEasy to use, it was my first experience using it when I started this job and it was so easy to learn.
ConsSometimes it takes to long to get approval for pto, after it times out
Denise G.
Director of Administration
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2018

“Suti HR”

OverallLess emails back and forth to send manual onboarding and benefits, better tracking for PTO requests
ProsRemoving the manual process of onboarding and benefits.
ConsA little confusing to setup and navigate to meet our needs
December 21, 2018
Daniel K.
Systems Administrator
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2018

“Many features, but not too intuitive”

OverallUsers can see their PTO at a glance. Reporting for timecards is working well.
ProsRange of features and reporting is impressive.
ConsMany functions are not intuitive. User interface could use an overhaul for ease of navigating.
November 15, 2018
Gary H.
Director of Quality Assurance
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“SutiHR Review”

Overallgreat way to track attendance and time off
Prosit is very easy to use with great tracking of time off features.
ConsN/A I have not had any difficulties with the program.
Latischa D.
Detox monitor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
February 7, 2019

“Great service ”

OverallIts great to keep track of my hours daily and weekly. My time off and so much more.
ProsEasy and convenient to use. Self- explanatory for the most part.
ConsSometimes it will not let me log out on my phone
February 7, 2019
Amy Y.
2nd shift supervisor
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

“Great”

OverallIt is easy to access my work file
ProsThat I can easily clock in on my phone and be able to see my time off
ConsThat it sometimes takes a minute in order for me to get logged in
Zachary H.
Program monitor
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Excellent”

OverallExcellent
ProsIt keeps track of my timesheet and it is very accessible and easy to use
ConsThere was nothing I did not like about using auto hr
Teresa B.
Program Monitor
February 8, 2019

“Practical ”

OverallOverall great
ProsEase of use. Functional really like Suti
ConsToo many tabs. Had to search a little for information
February 8, 2019
Emily W.
Facilities Coordinator

“Review”

ProsI can check my timesheet daily. Also, my PTO is always up to date
ConsSometimes it doesn't allow me to properly clock out.
Laura G.
HR Specialist
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1000 employees
October 11, 2019

“Review of Recruitment Tab”

OverallI am primarily responsible for the Recruitment section of Suti so I do not have knowledge of the other options within Suit yet. My responses are solely based on the recruitment function.
ProsIt seems to have a cloud based function to it however we are still getting the particulars of our version set-up, so although we are currently running into issues i believe that the navigation of the software will be smooth.
ConsRecruitment Function 1) Anytime we want to make changes to functions we have to call/email suti. It would be nice for one of our administrators to have that ability. (ie. changing the hiring managers selection in the requisition tab to allow two managers to be selected) 2) The formatting of the job requisitions and postings is very frustrating. I have been told that it is HTML compatible however the spacing, formatting etc. are all inconsistent and not easy to modify. 3) When posting to indeed, it would be nice if it actually linked up to our company indeed account.
October 11, 2019
Christian G.
Office Assistant
February 4, 2019

“Thank you!”

OverallReviewing my companies needs and tasks that are delegated to my colleague and I has become as simple as a few clicks. I enjoy the easy adjustments to the timeclock. A few times I made mistakes and it was a breeze to fix.
ProsI enjoy the simplicity of the software. Its easy to use and not too flashy where I get lost in the graphics. Straight to the point so I can do what I need to and move along with the next task.
ConsI have not had enough time to see any cons
February 4, 2019

“Great Platform for HR”

OverallIt has been a challenge for sure, to learn everything but it has help us a lot as well.
ProsThis program is great, it has everything that HR department needs, from employee information, up to recruiting and onboarding.
ConsIt is a bit hard to navigate. Can not jump from one thing to another. I wish we could add more fields under the personal information, if we required more information or details we need to create a task/form for employee to fill out.
Sharon G.
Director, HR

“Great investment! ”

ProsI love that we now have an all in one platform for every HR need - and if you do not have a need for a certain module, you don't have to purchase it! We have launched each module separately. and that has worked well for our team.
ConsThe software admin functions are not very intuitive and a little clunky. That said, the support team is phenomenal! They are very attentive and knowledgeable and respond to our needs very quickly.
Stephen A.
Accounting Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
January 31, 2019

“SutiHR Review”

OverallNo problems to note. When speaking to your representatives, they are informative and helpful. Website gives me all the info I need. I enjoy your product.
ProsThe website has all the information I am looking for.
ConsAt times, it seems the ease to find the information is not as easy as it should be. Maybe its just me though.
January 31, 2019
Austin J.
Associate II
Accounting, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2018

“SutiHR Review”

ProsIt shows the most relevant information on the home page, along with your picture, company, and title. It also shows your Time Off (PTO) Balance so that's not difficult to locate. The organization chart is pretty neat, it shows how your company is broken down on different teams with pictures, names, and titles.
ConsIn the Documents section it only shows a part of the Name/Description/etc. and you have to hover over the text to read the whole thing. That's sort of annoying to do, especially if you have a lot of documents on your profile. I'm also not sure what "availed" means on the PTO page. It would be nice to see what your PTO was prior to one year, I don't think it tracks further back than that.
September 27, 2018
Mandi H.
Human Resources
September 13, 2018

“SutiHR”

OverallSo far so good, been very happy with everyone we've worked with.
ProsLots of wonderful options and functionality.
ConsPretty intense learning curve. Would like some additional functionality that some of HR software competitors offer like an intranet type messaging board for posting flyers, announcements (images and such, not just text)
September 13, 2018
Misty E.
Director of Womens Services
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

“Suti is EASY”

Overallgood
ProsI like that I can clock in/out on my PC or phone
ConsI do NOT LIKE that if I enter the info incorrectly I cannot go back to edit it

“Thumbs up for SutiHR”

OverallVery easy to track hours and to review HR documents.
ProsEase of use. Very instinctual to figure out its functions and its great to be able to have all agency HR documents stored in one place.
ConsThere should have been a quick tutorial pop up the first time you signed on to give you an overview of the site.
Suzanne V.
HR Coordinator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 7, 2017

“Suti HR is an affordable, but out of date product.”

OverallThis review was based on a free 2-week trial. I would personally choose to use an Excel workbook or payroll system with some record keeping abilities over using Suti.
ProsSuti HR boosts many features, but I found them lacking in ease of use as well as the practical implication. It could be an okay solution for a company desperate for a start on HR recordkeeping but with a small budget. Their customer service was pleasant and helpful.
ConsThe interface is non-user friendly and not aesthetically pleasing. The features seem out of date and lacking a practical use or historical data.
June 7, 2017
Scott S.
Institutional Sales Director
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

“Good Product ”

ProsSystem works well for what we need it for.
ConsNot all the information I need is in one place