PG Dating Pro Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About PG Dating Pro

100% ready professional dating site and mobile apps for business in 1 day, open code, with ready member profiles Learn more about PG Dating Pro

Geoff C.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
October 9, 2018

“Be Realistic and You Can be Satisfied with PD Dating Pro”

OverallI am happy with PG Dating Pro, and it does what it does very well, but the lack of documentation for developers about their templating system or creating widgets has left me spending more time than I was hoping to construct the basic website layout to make it look different from the default template. I should say here that their support staff were able to explain to me how to successfully implement my custom template views and described it very well but I am a web developer of over 18 years. The platform seems to be stable, and I have been able to get my site running with members registering on mobile and desktop devices and the SEO capabilities built in are quite good. This software is for a business developer, and I do not recommend it to an everyday blogger who is only looking for another niche because you will need to invest a lot of time into development and customization to make a truly unique dating service. If you want to start a dating business and have the time and money to invest, then this is a good option.
ProsMany great features to empower a developer to build a dating business website.
ConsYou need to be a developer to get the most out of this application and build a unique dating service. I don't only mean being a blogger who knows how to install a WP from cPanel with a few SEO plugins, I mean a real developer with HTML and CSS skills with a basic understanding of conditional statements and PHP because if you want to control the output of information on your site you need to learn their template system which uses an implementation of the code igniter library. There is very little documentation for developers so you are on your own there and that is the main reason I won't give them 5 stars.

By Pilot Group on October 15, 2018
Geoff, thank you for taking the time to leave your review! It is true that we lack the technical documentation, and we hope to fix it by expanding the developers manual.
October 9, 2018
Mary F.
Managing Director
Internet, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2019

“Dating Pro”

OverallWorking with Dating Pro team has been one of the best experiences of my career! I study people for a living, and know that I am working with honest, intelligent and creative individuals. This makes all the difference for me.
Pros+ good features + plenty of settings + fast and helpful support + reliable customization department
ConsNot much to say. Probably only that sometimes it's hard to find this or that configuration in the administration page.

By Pilot Group on June 19, 2019
Hello, Mary Thank you very much for your review. How is Koffi doing? I hope everything's okay. As for the features hard-to-find in the administration process, we are working on preparing a detailed guide right now. Should be ready in a few weeks. I will send you a copy to your email, just in case :) Thank you once again for your review and we very happy to be working with you.
May 29, 2019
Chon D.
Work Programme Administrator
Mental Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
June 5, 2018

“Extremely Disappointed. Archaic approach. Always having to pay for more”

OverallNothing yet
ProsVery little other that pre sales & customer support. I liked the idea that it had won industry software awards and a white label option but not living up to expectations
ConsNot at all easy to use - quite archaic. After several upgrades, add ons and change of template I have nothing like a working site that I am happy to advertise as it is still FULL of glitches from eye end, let alone the user end. No 'tickets' raised. When the developers are involved, you don't get confirmation of a solution. So unwieldy visually, I paid for a Word press template upgrade - nothing like it. I get so frustrated that I keep having to send numerous emails to chase what hasn't been completed by the developers that I have to calm down before the next session. IT WOULD BE MORE ECONOMICAL FOR BOTH THEM & ME IF THEY JUST USED A WORDPRESS STYLE TEMPLATE FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE WHAT THEY PAY FOR IN CUSTOMER SERVICE COULD BE REDUCED & SPENT MORE PROFITABLE ELSEWHERE IN THIER SIDE OF THINGS.

By Pilot Group on June 11, 2018
Chon, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's true that software solutions get outdated fast, and one needs to keep going to stay on top of the latest trends. We try to do exactly that and thank you for your idea about the WordPress themes. Sorry about the delays with the communication, this is something we need to improve. Please contact us so we can agree on a communication schedule and have the issues resolved.
June 5, 2018
Jack L.
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“Most of the custom features do not work and they will not fix nor refund my money.”

OverallThey will not complete the tasks they were paid for. They do not respond to emails
ProsThey whole pitch was a lie, they do not offer a dating solution, they offer a mess.
ConsI am writing you this report on April 13th, 2019, we started the project on Sept. 19th, 2016  screenshot of purchase email I purchased PG Dating Pro's dating software thinking it would be easy to set up, meaning setting up custom search fields, update landing page, add pages, edit content on the pages .... etc  as described on the pgdatingpro website; it has been any but easy. I hired their developers to add custom work.  Every new feature I added, they built into a module which is now for sale on their website.   I hired them to add landing pages, make changes to the search fields and have different membership levels.  Nothing works correct. They sent video of the process working correctly, but when we set up a new member profile, we were not getting the same results.   It has been nearly 2.5 years and the website still doesnt work correctly.  The custom features they claimed to have built were incomplete with depreciating code.  I paid for them to add PayPal, it was never completed.  I paid for them to add Push Notification, doesn't work correctly; literally flashes for 1 second then closes.   Sign up to https://meetpositives.com to see how these feature do not work.  I paid to have private call and text as an upgrade, doesnt work!  Another thing about their team you need to know, they will disapear on you.  You will pay for a custom service and not hear back from them until you start threatening them.  The most motivated they became is when I started posting review v
April 13, 2019
Jack L.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2017

“HORRIBLE! Bought the script, paid for customizations and still after 8 MONTHS, they're not compete”

OverallNothing, stay away
ProsI thought the script was completed, but once I got into the site they have features which make zero sense for a dating website.
ConsThe site doesn't make sense as a dating website, its as if they just threw in features just to throw them in with no purpose.

By Pilot Group on May 29, 2017
Hello, Jack. Thanks for your review. We are really sorry that it took quite a lot of time to implement all your customisation requests. We are doing our best to finish your project as soon as possible. Your project manager is in touch with you now. Hopefully, after your project is completed to mutual satisfaction, you'll be able to post a more favourable comment.
May 22, 2017
Andrew I.
engineer
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 17, 2017

“The product from the box allows you to run a full dating site in a short time. But in order to stand”

ProsIn general, a convenient control panel from which you can manage the site. Always wonderful customer service. Constantly developing new functions and there is the possibility of ordering individual customizations.
ConsFrom time to time there were errors. The questions were promptly answered in the chat support. The problems were solved. Generally.

By Pilot Group on November 21, 2017
Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave your review here. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
November 17, 2017
Bob B.
July 3, 2018

“Outstanding Experience. Great to work with. Highly recommended!”

ProsI like the idea that when a problem was pointed out, it was fixed immediately. Everyone I worked with has been outstanding. True value for the money. Language has not been a barrier Highly recommend.
ConsThere have been some minor bugs in the software, but when pointed out they were fixed immediately. So I really cannot complain about the software.

By Pilot Group on July 11, 2018
Bob, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We'll be happy to help you further.
July 3, 2018
Pratik P.
Internet, Self-employed
April 4, 2018

“The presales and custom support is the only thing this company has”

OverallNothing.
ProsThe support and presales is the best , The plugins if provided for free would make this company the best
ConsThey sell the plugins of a Dating Site differently even If you pay ! Not what you expect after buying this expensive software

By Pilot Group on April 9, 2018
Pratik, thanks for your feedback and for commending our customer service team. What concerns the plugins, we have a range of them in the Dating Pro Marketplace (https://marketplace.datingpro.com/), some of them already come with the product packages, some don't. To be sure, you can view the features comparison list here: http://www.datingpro.com/dating-software/features-comparison/
April 4, 2018
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2018

“The worst ever experience of working with a Dating Software Company”

OverallNothing! We have paid thousands, and yet the portal is not live! The response from these russian team are so slow or they never bother to respond at all. Only after countless email and calls then only they will do so.
ProsIt has many features on the website showing of it's detailed dating functions and categories you need to run a nice dating site.
ConsLooks can be deceiving, you first pay a certain amount to get it deployed, then later get charged hidden costs after your development has gone midway. Worst still, we have started this project since August 2017, and till today June 2017, it has not even gone live. The developers will then come back to your with excessive customisation fees, and rarely responds.

By Pilot Group on June 19, 2018
Hi, we are so terribly sorry to hear that. Is it possible that you contact us and provide more details about your project so we can investigate? Your site name, or order number, or your name?
June 11, 2018
Frank T.
Pres
Internet, 1-10 employees
June 22, 2017

“They do not deliver what is poromised”

ConsLack of support and unstable functions. They don't even support recurring payments. Then they don't deliever all that is paid for.

By Pilot Group on June 27, 2017
Dear Frank, we're sorry you've had an unpleasant experience from working with our company. However, while we fully understand your frustration, we must insist that we've upheld our end of the deal by providing you with the ordered software and additional modules twice, first while you were hosting your site on our servers and then on yours. The issue with the recurring payments was apparently taken for granted from your side and certainly never checked up on with any of our managers before the purchase. We understand that this is an unpleasant situation for you to find yourself in, but we did our best to provide the trial version for your testing and are not to be held responsible if the testing hasn't been done properly from your side. We hope to still carry out a fruitful cooperation with you and help you get your business started.
June 22, 2017
Geir L.
November 23, 2015

“Excellent script and support”

OverallI have use Pilotgroup for 6 years soon and have try lot of Dating script but PG Dating Pro is the best solution. Script is excellent, lot of plugins and very very good support You will never find better solution to your business.

By Pilot Group on September 11, 2017
Thank you, Geir, we are happy to have been of help. We'll be glad to help you further as well :)
November 23, 2015