Nuvi Ratings

Overall

About Nuvi

NUVI is helping organizations with effective crisis management, identify and engage with influencers, and increase brand awareness. Our visuals and upgraded segmenting ability provide you with the tools you need to track social sentiment, engage in the conversation, and track sub conversations around your brand online. Learn more about Nuvi

Kristen D.

“NUVI”

OverallI was first introduced to NUVI in August and began utilizing it for one of my clients. I am responsible for social media management in some capacity for nine of their brands. Using NUVI allows me to monitor all the social chatter coming from multiple social sites and respond accordingly. Also, I use NUVI for publishing posts and tweets for the brands. It is working great. There are many features of NUVI that I enjoy but a couple in particular are the "stream" as well as the report generator. The "stream" gives me a quick visual of the sentiment as well as the influence rating of the social account talking about our product. The report feature saves me so much time and stress. My clients are happy with the format and contents of the report. I can't write a review without talking about my client success manager, Brandi. She is amazing and so helpful. She adds value to this software and is always available when I need her.
ProsThe pros to this software: 1) The ability to work with multiple brands in one place 2) one step analytic report generator 3) composing, scheduling and publishing content to multiple social channels for multiple brands 4) user friendly 5) excellent customer service
ConsI have run into glitches in the system when working in it daily. With this said, I am able to contact my client success manager and she can determine if it is a NUVI or user issue. Most NUVI issues are because they are improving and making modifications to the software and are fixed by the next day. There are also work arounds that allow me to maintain my productivity. Not a NUVI issue, but I wish Instagram allowed NUVI to post on their behalf. NUVI has a work around and it works fine. I just have to copy and paste text copy and pictures using my cell phone into Instagram. I was told there isn't a software that allows scheduled posting to Instagram. Another wish list item for me would be to improve the flagging feature. I would have it store the flags by brand and I would be able to generate a "flagged content" report when needed. Also, I would like the content calendar to be shared with the other admins on the brands so that we can see what all is being done. The work around is using one account for scheduling content. One more, a link shortening feature like bit.ly that would also be included on a report to track clicks.
Venugopal S.
Technical Support
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees
August 20, 2018

“NUVI: The next step towards Software as a Service”

ProsToday, if someone asks about the social sphere then we always say it is very vast and has infinite limits. Similarly, conversations over this network are also very vast. No one can track or record all the information flowing over the social sphere. So, ultimately it became a strong barrier. That's way, NUVI arouses effectively and efficiently in today's environment. It is very easy to use and in addition, helps you to monitor and discover social media channels along with brands and competition. Most Interesting is that it allows us to be a part of that conversation. Awesome!! It has multiple ways to view mentioned reporting as well as is very useful to keep records. It deals with customers effectively i.e. supports CRM. It carries a lot of unique features like real-time listening, social listening, social seeding, monitoring of reputations, robust data tracking and many more.
ConsThis application consists some problems regarding its working in the context of publishing, monitoring of LinkedIn and adjustment of sentiments are allowed only by username etc. It is also having issues related to cost which is very high if you want to use that software to its fullest. Sometimes, the amount of data can terrify you. Its search feature is also worse as sometimes when try to delete a batch it pulls out the result as 0. That's Worse!! It has to be remembered that, if you purchase it for a year it will automatically renew for another year, So,it is better to be careful!!!!
August 20, 2018
Josh v.
January 27, 2016

“NUVI - standard tool in tech stack”

OverallMy company does a lot of social listening work. We need easy ways to get the data we need for a variety of different analyses. NUVI has been my favorite tool to use for both the low price and the incredible flexibility of the tool. Below are my favorite bits of NUVI: * Dashboards - The standard dashboards are very client friendly. I initially starting using NUVI as a tool I platform I can easily project in my clients' social offices. * Reports - Out of all the social listening tools, NUVI has the best standard report templates and the best customization options. I've been able to shorten our weekly social listening reporting process from hours to just a few minutes. * Boolean - NUVI has the easiest Boolean builder of any social listening platform. For those not accustomed to building blocks of Boolean, NUVI has a few fields to fill out that will do it for you. In a few hours, I've trained interns to build rather complex Boolean that used to require experienced analysts. * Live Mention Stream - For real time activations, nobody can beat NUVI's real time stream. Down to the second, I've used NUVI to effectively run Super Bowl parties, live Twitter chats and event surprise and delight campaigns. * Facebook - NUVI is one of the only platforms offering private Facebook data!! 'Nuff said. In general, the flexibility of the platform is fantastic. I've been able to easily create monitors for keywords, monitors that track a list of specified handles, influencer identification, been able to pick out markets most important to brand based on conversation density, and easily create charts comparing the volume and sentiment of conversation around 100 influencers on a week to week basis. In my experience there are no other tools that can handle this breadth of activity (especially access to private Facebook data), especially within the price point.
Pros* Private Facebook data! * Flexibility of the product * ease of use * extremely responsive account team * price
Cons* works better in Chrome than Firefox * monitor nesting management
Jeff K.
Assistant Professor
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
May 10, 2016

“Great for use in classroom and/or for semester long project”

OverallI've used NUVI in my 300-level Organizational Communication class as part of a semester long project. Students pick an organization (within a few restrictions) that they will monitor through NUVI. Students write a report on what they find, linking some of those findings with class content. I think this provides students with practical experience engaging in social media analysis and that is something cool to talk about during a internship or job interview. I think NUVI's visualizations and ease of use are the things I like the most. I've had two different college classes use NUVI as part of a semester long assignment, and the ease with which students are able to use NUVI is definitely helpful.
ProsPretty easy to use, the visualizations are nice looking and helpful. I think the biggest pro is the ability to very quickly create monitors and keep those running as long as needed. I didn't play around with some of the team or alert features, but those do look pretty promising. Overall, NUVI is a great product that I have enjoyed using and my students have liked using it as well.
ConsI do like the sentiment analysis and think it is a helpful tool; however, I view it as a blunt instrument. It doesn't understand thinks like sarcasm or nuance. For example, one of the first tweets I sent about NUVI said something like "I'm fired up to see NUVI in action" and, if I remember right, the tweet was categorized as negative, likely because of the word fired. However, if we look at that tweet it clearly is positive in nature. So, sentiment analysis needs work but is helpful when we don't put too much stock in the positive/negative/neutral breakdown. I think more fine control over different users would be helpful, but I also did not experiment in-depth with that.
May 10, 2016
Betsy E.
Manager, Social Media
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2016

“Great Product for Events”

OverallWe started using NUVI about three years ago, and have had great success with it's capabilities. Our event happens once a year for 20 days straight, with social chatter taking off about 2 months prior. We are, however, a year-round charitable organization, so although our heavy use of NUVI is for a few short months out of the year, it is still a great benefit to be able to access the platform all 12 months of the year and specify what we are looking for within the monitors. The main dashboard is so easy to read and all of the abilities within the platform are exactly what one would need to run a successful social media campaign/strategy. One of my favorite things is the ease of reporting -- my superior is big on reports and it's so quick to turn around a beautiful, chart-filled PDF with NUVI!
ProsEasy and clean reports (email or PDF); main dashboard is not overwhelming and includes all valuable information; keyword structure for listening is easy to manage; customization of timelines for reporting and monitor overview; ALERT capabilities (I utilize the text alerts for high ranking influencers)
ConsSearch function isn't as simple as I would hope it to be - I've had times were we have tried to search for a specific item in relation to the monitor and keywords and nothing has come up. May need some more practice, but that is one of my least favorite parts of NUVI. Other than that, I have very few cons about the product and would highly recommend it for any social marketing team.
Nichole S.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
January 9, 2018

“Easy to use, good quality, budget price”

OverallNuvi enabled us to listen to social media mentions from many sources all in one place. I highly recommend it as a social media listening tool.
ProsOur company used Nuvi for around a year. I was the primary user of the system and used it daily. Nuvi let us enter as many keywords into our search categories as we wanted, which was different from most other companies who put a limit on them. We could also create as many categories as we needed. This was important for us -- as a medical device company with a lot of products we had to be specific with which terms Nuvi would listen to and also have a lot of them.
ConsReporting wasn't as customizable as we might've wanted, so we still had to do a fair amount of manual monitoring and create reports each week in Excel, but for the most part Nuvi was a great product, especially for the price and the way it fit our needs.
January 9, 2018
Jenn S.
Writer and Brand Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 26, 2016

“Outstanding product if you use the data! ”

OverallWithout question, the best part of NUVI is the customer service that went along with each step of the process. From sales to technical setup to ongoing client assistance, it was a first class operation. My client rep, Brandi Bronson, was always available--or had a team ready and willing to assist me until she could break free--and her solutions helped me consistently meet my client's needs and surpass their expectations! Beyond that, NUVI's robust metrics package proved valuable in two ways: It spurred conversation ABOUT social media, more so than any tool my organization has used, and its inviting graphs and reports helped keep the "cool" factor intact in all the data...a necessary balance to ensure you maintain the attention of an executive team. Perhaps the only issue I had with Nuvi is not a limitation of the tool per se, but of my client segment. Keeping the data targeted to uses pinned to a specific entity proves difficult when you are tracking people, not businesses. But when it came to cleaning the data out, Brandi once again proved responsive and creative--helping me solve the problem and come up with countermeasures to improve tracking going forward. My primary clients are publishers and authors, who seek to understand the conversations centered around books and writing/reading. The biggest benefit I was able to bring was to be able to show clients how their key competitors were leveraging social media, which helped my clients establish best practices and new ways of thinking about their time on social media.
ProsEase of use, robust data tracking, and great reports
ConsCould always use more customizable reporting!
May 26, 2016
Damaris B.
Media Relations Director
February 9, 2016

“NUVI Review”

OverallWe use NUVI for social media monitoring, analytics and reporting. NUVI has been incredibly useful to us and to our clients. We are able to give them real-time, customized information that helps them understand the conversation surrounding their brand.
ProsThere are many "best" things about NUVI. One, the intelligence of the platform has given us an opportunity to serve our clients in a more in-depth way. The information in the reports are invaluable with either long-term or short-term campaigns. The convenience of NUVI in being able to tailor alerts so specifically is useful for us, so we can be sure we are always updated with the latest information on a monitor. I really think we are helping some of our clients realize gaps in their social media activity. NUVI also helps our clients stay abreast of the most recent conversation surrounding their brand. It is beneficial to not really wonder what people are saying on social media - that uncertainty is remedied by simply creating a monitor in NUVI.
ConsSomething I dislike is the inability to generate the total reach of negative mentions in a report. There is a back door way to do this though, which is helpful.
February 9, 2016
Ksenia B.
HR manager
March 11, 2018

“We couldn't live without Nuvi!”

OverallNuvi is helping our team build insightful social strategy and content plans using in-depth, data-driven analytics and real-time social listening!
ProsNuvi helps to bring real-time conversations to life! Without it, we'd be making less informed decisions about our client's social business, content direction and overall strategy. We're able to quickly and easily create profiles, which allow us to monitor client (and even competitor) intel with a granular focus. Custom reporting allows our team to create interactive, accurate, and detailed PDF reports that are easy to share with your clients, executives and team. Mobile alerts allow our team to stay connected on the go. Customize text or email alerts to notify you of important developments (crisis).
ConsWould love to see Nuvi offer a tool that can help to measure specific metrics (post frequency, impressions, etc.) as it relates to competitor social audits. Historical data does not pull Facebook/Instagram data (only Twitter). Needs to include all social channels.
March 11, 2018
Ciara D.
Communications Specialist
Mining & Metals, 1001-5000 employees
May 3, 2016

“AWESOME listening and monitoring tool!”

OverallMy company has been using NUVI for about 2 years now and we have loved every bit of it. My favorite parts of NUVI have to be the social stream, the report feature, and the awesome account managers! The social stream is very unique and in real-time. So as mentions occur, you can see them pop up immediately - which is very cool to watch (I'd love to have a monitor that just runs the stream all day long!) Building a report allows me an in-depth analysis of what's happening on our social media channels and I love how I can tailor it to show exactly what I need to see. Last, but not least, the account managers are amazing! We started with one account manager (Miranda) and now have a new one (Ana), but from day one, both of those ladies have been nothing but helpful, supportive, and attentive. I must say that our NUVI experience wouldn't be as great without them!
ProsCustomer service - account managers are always helpful and attentive, Social stream - shows mentions in real time and is really cool to watch, Reporting feature - builds unique reports based on various preferences, Appealing dashboard - appears very engaging
ConsSearch feature can sometimes be "buggy." When searching for a specific keyword to do a batch delete, it kept pulling 0 results.
Jeremy L.
Google Adwords Specialist / Project Manager
February 19, 2016

“Great Social Seeding and ListingTool”

OverallNuvi is very easy to use. I have gotten great information that we use for reputation management, finding other people to connect with our brands with or just to get a general idea what people think about a topic. If you need to build your social network out this is a great tool to find qualified people who are high influencer. If you are running any kind of national social media program you need a tool like Nuvi.
ProsThis is a powerful reputation management. It also is very useful in finding qualified people to reach out to on social networks. The amount of man hours this saves is tremendous. I estimate to manually capture the kind of information Nuvi provides would require at least 120 hours a week. We use this tool to find people that we can reach out to on social networks and interact. These people are generally product enthusiast. We also use this during events to see how our brands are being mentioned and how we can reach out to them.
ConsThe only feature i would have liked to see is the ability to put a cap on total impression captured as sometimes I just want to get a small snapshot for a potential client.
February 19, 2016
Jessica P.
Social Media/Marketing

“Nothing but issues”

OverallThe IDEA of it is great, does it work as well as they sell you on? If you are a HUGE business, sure it might, but not without a lot of work to decipher all their graphs, skim through activity one grueling minute at a time, and click on hundreds to thousands of bubbles INDIVIDUALLY to engage with people. If you are a small company, forget it. This service will be a complete waste of money. Not to mention they will say whatever they need to to trick you into a contract and then bind you to it for an entire year. I dislike a lot. I dislike that they don't send invoices at all before you are charged and if you try to access invoices in your account, don't worry you can't because they don't exist there. I dislike that we were told we had a 30-day no-contract trial that wasn't even long enough to build up enough useful data to see if it was even worth the $300/mo they charge. Not only that, we are such a small company with so low of mentions it has been COMPLETELY useless. They don't care, they just want your money. And because we emailed them a few days after the 30 day trial (including weekends) they "talked to their lawyers" and "the lawyers" just couldn't let us out of the contract. How desperate are they that they need our $300/mo if they have such large companies on board that they brag about on their website? I also dislike how there is no useful way to engage with Instagram. If you have 1,000 bubbles of engagement you have to click them all individually and change the color to know what you have even checked or not checked. It is tedious, time consuming, and a complete waste of time. I don't even know how large companies manage this because of how much work it is. Monitors are hard to set up, you have to specify and narrow down SO much just to tailor it to what you need. You can't be too broad, but you can't be too specific. They will ask to set up calls all day to waste your time just telling you all the work you need to do to get it right. Not resolving any business issues, managing NUVI is actually MORE work than anything. ZERO benefits. We are too small of a company and it is completely useless. They didn't have any sympathy for our less than 100 mentions a day and have bound us to the contract anyway. Cell phone providers don't even lock you into contracts any more. I think they are extremely desperate for money.
Nathan R.
SEO Specialist
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2019

“Great Listening Tool”

OverallOverall, we're satisfied with the product, though we are never able to get ahold of a representative, and we pay them a pretty big chunk of change.
ProsNuvi is great for social listening across all major social networks.
ConsNuvi struggles to capture mentions from non-social sites.
August 1, 2019
Stuart C.
January 26, 2016

“Become a better listener with Nuvi”

Overall - We want to listen to the conversation about our brand and better shape our campaigns based on our consumers wants and needs. Nuvi enables us to do that.
Pros- Beautiful user interface - Visually stunning - Enables you to effectively monitor the conversation taking place about your brand through social media - Superior analytical software - Live monitoring provides instant ability to connect and engage with EVERYONE!! Not just those who show up in your feed - Comprehensive reports provide immediate feedback that is easy to understand - Detailed analytics facilitate the monetization of social media platforms - Quick and helpful customer support - Presentation mode provides impressive insight to the casual consumer
Cons - Sentiment tool is not entirely accurate. However, sentiment is easily corrected by the admin. - Historical data is not easy to find. Would be nice to pull numbers/data on keywords that trended that you were not originally tracking. - Would be nice to have more analytics regarding Instagram (this is probably hindered by the amount of data Instagram will actually let you see)
January 26, 2016
Amy D.
Social Media Director
April 11, 2016

“Valuable Listening Tool”

OverallDefinitely a listening tool needed to tap into what your social communities are saying about your brand and competitors. The NUVI dashboard provides a number of ways you to view data, helping you identify trends quickly and even dive into the conversations yourselves to get a better idea of the context around conversations. A game changer for social listening.
ProsOne of the greatest perks is NUVI's reporting template. It keeps formatting consistent and it's interactive, allowing multiple users get as granular as they want.
ConsTwo areas of improvement are monitoring metrics for earned social channels and new channels that pop up - like Instagram and SnapChat. I understand NUVI is a social listening tool and it would be nice to integrate social engagement and measurement into the platform too.
April 11, 2016
Jamie W.
Director- Digital and Design
March 23, 2016

“Excellent monitoring and reporting tool which is highly scaleable”

OverallBeautifully visualises complex data via an easy to use interface and helps make creating social media monitoring and analysis reports very easy. No more screen grabs, no more timely creation of manual reports. Highly scalable for multiple monitoring clients, without increasing cost significantly - you pay per mention rather than per client. Support has always been excellent, with regular client meetings and a genuine interest in improving the product, and I've been impressed with the engagement from the customer service team at Nuvi,
ProsVery easy to use, yet produces highly visual results which clients love Can be used for multiple clients without increasing your cost. Early warning alerts for significant changes in sentiment or volume means you get a head up of any issues.
ConsWe are in Australia, and although I have found the customer service at Nuvi to be excellent, there isn't anyone locally in our timezone, so there can be a lag between raising and issue and it getting solved.
March 23, 2016
Molly N.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 4, 2016

“BEST REAL-TIME SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOL ”

Overall I started my company in November 2015 and knew that I had to set myself apart from other social media management agencies in order to cut through the noise. Introduced to Nuvi at another company, I was really excited to get my hands on it when I launched my company! Being a complex, real-time social listening tool, having my account manager Rebecca support and help me implement NUVI's capabilities with my clients has been extremely awesome. Rebecca suggests how NUVI can bring new insight to my client's businesses which makes ME look like a rock star! With the NUVI's new Channels feature, I know the optimal times to post on social media for each unique business that I manage to increase engagement. I am still scratching the surface of what NUVI can do, but I know that I have Rebecca and whole team supporting me and my company. I highly recommend NUVI if you want to take your business to the next level!
ProsClient support, the ease of pulling custom reports, easy to read data visualizations, everything I mentioned above!
ConsWhen I'm in an account and go back to the main Monitor screen, it changes the account I'm in to the first business in my list. It's just a tech issue that can be fixed.
Sarah L.
Social Media Coordinator
Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

“Great Listening/Monitoring Tool”

OverallThere are many great features that we like about NUVI. We initially purchased this tool just for listening/monitoring but have learned to do so much more with it. We have the best account manager, Shae'la, who goes above and beyond to explain and answer any questions we may have. With little knowledge about the tool at first, she has been able to inform and educate our team on the tool and all of its cool features.
ProsWe really enjoy the "stream" feature and love the reports that NUVI creates. The dashboards for each monitor is also very easy and friendly to use.
ConsSentiment can be very inaccurate which reflects poorly in our reports but we've learned that this can be easily corrected. We have a specific way of reporting to our clients and NUVI doesn't include all the basic metrics such as follower growth and top performing posts so we still need to use other tools to pull that information.
Nick H.
Social Media Manager
May 23, 2016

“NUVI for Social Media Marketing Analysis”

OverallWe picked up a free monthly trial of NUVI last year, and quickly realized the value. We were able to pull all of our brands' social media posts for up to 2 years to see which ones received the highest levels of engagement. This feature alone saves us hours of manual collection, and assists in developing new strategies for our campaigns. NUVI also pulls "mentions" from multiple platforms allowing us to look deep into conversations surrounding our client's products and services.
ProsNUVI has a very sleek, sophisticated look and feel that both our clients and agency enjoy. We will often use screenshots of events in NUVI without formatting; this practice also saves valuable time that can be spent building content.
ConsNUVI does not analyze Facebook comments with these mentions, but does have a separate service "Audiences" that allows for Facebook analysis.
May 23, 2016
Allison N.
Leasing and Marketing Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
March 2, 2016

“NUVI- Great for social monitoring”

OverallNUVI is great to catch all of your mentions, the mentions of your competitors and other local businesses you need to track. We are a property management company that leases apartments to students at Illinois State University. We use NUVI to follow all of our competitors. We see what specials they are offering or events they have planned. We then use this to see how well we are doing in the market and if there is anything we need to think of implementing. We also follow all mentions related to transferring to the university. This allows us to make first contact with those transferring to ISU.
Prosmultiple ways to view mentions reporting function great to keep records
Cons The publishing tool does not allow you to create drafts for frequent responses. This would be a great feature. You cannot auto post either, which would save us another service.
March 2, 2016
Stefanie G.
February 1, 2016

“Great for visual fields”

OverallWorking in the crafts industry, a lot of my clients crave visual metrics to gauge the success of our efforts. Our previous benchmarking was a fairly unexciting excel spreadsheet, so Nuvi's graphic interface is definitely an improvement for us! A few of my clients are overwhelmed at the amount of data provided, but for others it's been quite helpful. It's a little pricey, but the customer service is top notch, and it's a relatively easy learning curve for new users. I do wish I had more time during my work week to use the interface to its full potential - it can kind of be a rabbit hole. However, with the death of Google Alerts, Nuvi has allowed me to find reviews and other content about my clients that I probably wouldn't have found any other way.
ProsGreat Customer Service Easy to Use
ConsCost - Most of my clients have a very modest budget Time - Can be a bit of an internet rabbit hole!
February 1, 2016
Mayur T.
Infrastructure Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 13, 2018

“Managing social media has never been easier.”

ProsThis application lets you work with various brands in a single spot. One could generate reports in a single shot. You could schedule the publishing of various contents into the social media. It is completely user-friendly. The extent to which this application is flexible with respect to its features is worth mentioning. It gives complete justice to the amount being paid.
ConsThere are several problems arising when this application is used on a daily basis. Certain times, the analysis has turned out to be not substantial. Search engines could be more optimized and of better function. The customer support team is one section NUVI has to concentrate. The team spends more time telling the users about what mistakes they make rather than helping them solve the issue.
August 13, 2018
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
March 12, 2018

“Nuvi is a new social acquisition platform that has a lot of potential.”

OverallSocial Media acquisition is an essential thing for companies in this day in age, and NUVI really hits the head on the nail. They are going in a solid direction and are very eager to here feedback. They truly have a desire to be the best social media marketing option!
ProsThe best thing about this software is the analytical capabilities. THEY ARE AMAZING! Nuvi finds all of the possible information you could want about how successful your social media platforms are. The potential to succeed as a social media marketing manager can be most easily met with this platform, for sure!
ConsI do not like the customer interface. I think that NUVI needs a serious UI/UX designer to come in and fix it. As a digital marketing manager myself, I find myself thinking about the user's experience, and it took me hours to understand how to go through the system.
March 12, 2018
Laurel W.
Community & Social Media Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
April 6, 2016

“Easily the most effective, intuitive piece of software I've used - TO DATE!”

OverallApart from the genius piece of software that Nuvi as a platform is, easily the best part of the experience was my Nuvi rep Amber. Sensational, informative, creative, personable and business savvy, Amber made all the difference when it came to teaching an old theater gal how to use a complex piece of software, to achieve some pretty magical results. Job. Well. Done.
ProsI cannot express how great the customer service is at this company. With me from the very start, having a Nuvi rep by my side has made a huge difference in my understanding of the product as a whole. Not only have I been able to create intuitive, specific monitors, but the leads we found helped us build our entire community. High fives, all around. What a truly fantastic product, with an even better team of people leading the way.
ConsNo such thing. Nuvi for the win. WOOT!
April 6, 2016
501-1000 employees
April 10, 2018

“I don't know why we are paying for this software. ”

OverallThere is a lot of free software out there that can do what Nuvi does, although it won't look as cool.
ProsNuvi looks cool. That is what I like most about it. They have a slick interface and their color scheme reminds me of Tron.
ConsWhere to begin? For some reason we have a contract with Nuvi. I'm not even sure who signed it, approved it, or asked for it. Apparently some people (1-2) log in every so often to check sentiment on various products or keywords related to our organization. I've never once seen an action item come out of it. I've never once seen something new brought to anyone's attention. Now you could argue that this is our own user's fault, that we aren't using the software to it's potential, but I've used Nuvi and I just don't see the value. Their logic that analyzes mentions is really, really, basic. It seems to be simply based on dictionaries and not actually logic, learning, or true recognition. It presents tons of false positives, to the point it is useless.
April 10, 2018
Hannah M.
Digital Community Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
May 5, 2016

“NUVI great tool for social listening”

OverallThis is a great tool for people who are looking for a user friendly social listening tool. The customer service we've had with NUVI has been outstanding which makes the product, that much better. Having someone we can call at any time to walk through our queries or a feature is what has been super helpful with this product.
ProsCustomer Service is fantastic (thanks Roy!). Easy to understand. Easy to digest and use. The reporting is in depth and customizable. The influencer tools are really neat. Ability to look at follower audience and look at trends within those audiences.
ConsThe reports are in-depth but they aren't very pretty to look at.
Internet, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2018

“Snazzy design, flashy demo, underlying IT will give you heartburn”

OverallInitial excitement followed by a creeping sense of disappointment
ProsThey have a beautiful product, a nice data visualization engine and aggressive sales reps who know how to show you want to you want to see . It's also less expensive than other more sophisticated solutions, meaning those new to social listening efforts can get some value out of this tool.
ConsSooner or later, they are going to let you down. First you'll start to notice that their feeds are missing data. Then you'll notice that their support reps can't do much to help you. Then you'll start second-guessing the numbers you see in the platform and realize that you probably should have waited a few additional weeks before signing that contract. Finally, do you admit it to your boss or keep submitting incomplete/misleading reports. They sit at this awkward position between the cheapest social data companies and the market leaders. My recommendation is to stick with credit card contracts from Mention or others until your ready to spend what it takes to conduct reliable analytics.
April 5, 2018
Jessica P.
Independent Contractor
January 10, 2018

“Not a Fan”

ProsIt seemed to have a lot of awesome features and capabilities as far as tracking social media engagement, scheduling social media posts, and being able to analyze social media statistics.
ConsThis software is NOT for smaller companies. It's expensive and if you don't have a lot of engagement to begin with, it doesn't help you build the engagement at all, only track and analyze it. Not only that, it is hard to use and has so many elements.
January 10, 2018
February 21, 2016

“Great way to gain valuable insights!”

OverallWe've been using for over a year and I've found it to be the most robust and effective way to monitor online activity. We've been able to identify influencers, discover new content ideas and offer clients new services through NUVI.
Pros- Easy to use - Good balance of visuals and data - Useful reporting tool - New features being added
ConsWe haven't really had any issues with it so far. Keep up the good work!
February 21, 2016
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
June 25, 2015

“Beware of NUVI”

OverallWhat began as a shiny new tool we hoped would lead to actionable insights into social conversations surrounding our brand turned out to be something not useful to our company. We had difficulty filtering out posts and mentions that didn't apply (even after seeking help from their customer support) and all the bells and whistles didn't really give us information to act on. It was a classic case of data overload. But things got really bad when we tried to cancel our subscription. The contract we signed never explicitly said that the 12 month subscription we originally signed for would automatically renew for another full year. We were not provided any notification or chance to opt out at the end of the contract and were not notified when it auto-renewed. Not realizing that this had happened I contacted them to cancel and was given the run-around. When I tried to esclate this their acct rep just patronized me, mislead me and strung me along, drawing out the whole process instead of just letting us go. A highly frustrating experience, especially for such smaller company that should be working harder to make customers happy, even if that means letting us go. I would have recommended their tool to other organizations with different situations and needs but now all I'll do is bash them.
June 25, 2015
Carolina K.
Communications Manager
March 29, 2016

“NUVI - Great Monitoring Tool ”

OverallI've been using NUVI for about a month now, and it's been a great experience so far. There are multiple features on NUVI that have proven beneficial to our Communications and Strategy teams. We're able to get a much more in-depth and detailed look at the social landscape which helps us at all stages of content development. Our Client Success Manager, Amberlyn, has been so incredibly helpful since we started using NUVI. She truly cares about making us knowledgable about the product and goes above and beyond to explain and answer any question we may have.
ProsThe generated reports are nicely designed and formatted to share with clients. This tool pulls insights and analytics unlike any other monitoring product I've used before. Great customer service.
ConsSetting up a solid monitor might be a little tricky at first, but with the help and guidance of Amberlyn, she's really gone above and beyond to ensure that we're well-versed with NUVI.
Alejandro F.

“Nuvi Review”

OverallNuvi has helped simply the social media madness with an easy to use, easy to read platform. Graphs, data, and information is beautifully displayed. No more manually searching each social platform for company mentions, conversation and important industry news. It's been a huge time saver!
ProsGreat customer service. Fast and always helpful with solutions to our problems. Beautiful dashboard.
ConsCost is a bit high. There are many (and growing) social media tools out there with many similar features.
Brian S.
VP - Marketing
Banking, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2016

“Powerful Social Media Monitoring”

OverallNUVI is an extremely powerful social media tool that allows us to monitor and protect our brand as well as keep track of the competition. It makes publishing to all of our social media outlets as breeze and the reporting is incredibly robust.
ProsEase of use Publishing all-in-one Robust Reports
ConsAlmost too powerful Data can sometime be overwhelming
Tanya C.
Social Media Strategist
Events Services, 51-200 employees
February 29, 2016

“Great Tool for Social Media Marketers”

OverallNUVI is a great monitoring and social listening tool. With its use, I've been able to identify influencers in our social community, as well as spot important mentions of our brand that I would have missed otherwise. Their team is constantly innovating and looking for ways to make NUVI a user-friendly and valuable platform for marketers. I'd certainly recommend their services.
Christa R.
Communications Specialist
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
January 27, 2016

“Nuvi makes social media management FUN again!”

OverallNuvi is my go-to platform for following in-depth conversations about my brand, scheduling posts, and gathering audience insights. Nuvi makes keeping up with social media FUN - with it's beautiful interface and natural, easy-to-use capabilities. Not to mention, the customer service is GREAT! If I ever have a problem, which is rare, I can count on it getting solved within a few hours.
Shane B.
Self Employed
April 24, 2018

“Okay software”

ProsHas a lot of capabilities. There are a lot of different social media tracking and stats you can gain access to.
ConsDoes not work as well as they say it will especially if you are a small company. This software is really developed and most used for larger companies.... MUCH larger companies that have massive followings.
April 24, 2018
May 4, 2016

“Great tool for client service”

OverallWe use NUVI for nearly half of our client accounts, mainly as a tool to spot opportunities and challenges for clients wishing to expand their social media reach and engagement. It's easy to use and costs just a fraction of all of its competitors.
ProsMany to list - some of our favorites are the comparison dashboards, customized reporting and crisis alert monitoring.
ConsWe would love a news story archive to be made available at some point in the future.
Paul J.
Owner, President / VP Marketing / VP New Business Development / King Monkey
February 16, 2016

“Top Shelf .... NUVI”

OverallNUVI has been a game changer in my agency business. It sets apart the digital players from the fly-by-nights by providing real-time data on influencers, conversations, regions, sentiment, hashtags, demographics and more. A tool that allows you to jump right into the conversation and participate. It allows me to tell our clients how their campaign is doing moment by moment or by submitting a quick report.
ProsAmazing visuals bringing valuable data to life for the short attention span CEO and decision maker. It appeals to both left and right brain when monitoring the conversation.
ConsA content generator and bulk email uploader are missing.
February 16, 2016

“Excellent Tool!”

OverallNuvi has been a fantastic product to work with as we monitor social mentions for our clients. It offers customizable reporting and affordability. Historical pulls have been a lifesaver and they are easy to request. Best of all, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Truly best service on any 3rd party product we use. I would highly recommend to any agency or company looking to get some insights from the social landscape.
Pros- Easy Interface - Great Formatted Reports - Customer Service - Affordable
Cons- My only con at this point is that it isn't a more comprehensive reporting system - would love the platform to expand to include Radio/TV/Online
Sara R.
Senior Digital Producer
Think Tanks, 51-200 employees

“Powerful tool”

OverallNuvi is the first tool we've used that provides detailed analytics on social media engagement. It's the first time we've been able to run such thorough analysis on campaigns and social media engagement with our brand
ProsDetailed reports Easy to set up monitors Great international coverage Historial data available
ConsOccasionally sluggish to download data Not as slick as other tools for social media publishing
Salilo M.
Public Relations Intern
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
March 14, 2016

“NUVI experience”

OverallNUVI is an application that our team utilizes almost on a daily basis. We are constantly developing our client's influencer programs and NUVI allows us to have a finger on the pulse of what is being said about of our clients - importantly who is saying it. This is a great tool in identifying our "brand champions" and major influencers on social media channels for reports on our monthly impressions that we send to our clients. We appreciate how easy it is to find those influencers without the struggle of scrolling through what seems like endless timelines. Not only is the interface user-friendly, but if we ever have any questions our NUVI representative is always there to offer insight. We are working in to involve our entire team in using this social media monitoring and our NUVI rep has done a great job in explaining the monitors and report generator, our team feels comfortable in navigating the platform.
March 14, 2016
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

“NUVI”

OverallNUVI is the best tool I have found so far for social media reporting. It has a good variety of visual dashboards that show social activity. This is very important in a large organization like mine, as it helps to stress the importance of having a strong social voice.
ProsSocial media visual's - I have these rotating on a social media dashboard in our PR department. Reporting - with a click of a button you can create an excellent report
ConsSome things that still need to be tweaked, like geographical information doesn't appear from Canada in their reports.
Vanessa B.
February 26, 2016

“NUVI - Amazing Social Media Monitoring Tool”

OverallI've been using the platform for about a year and I'm not sure how I ever did my job without it! The software is intuitive and easy to use. My client success manager Shaela is a customer service rock star. She is always available to answer questions or provide guidance or smart suggestions. The channel monitors are visually impressive and allow insights I've not been able to get on other platforms. The reporting features save me a lot of time and stress.
ProsCustomer Service, Channel Monitor, Ease of Use
ConsWould like to see other social sites included such as Yelp and TripAdvisor.
February 26, 2016
Jon A.
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2016

“NUVI is the tool for real-time social media monitoring in crisis and issue management situations”

OverallI implemented NUVI for two clients that were in the midst of tricky transition events. Both situations required real-time, comprehensive, cross-platform monitoring for use by marketing, legal and operational groups. NUVI met the challenge in every respect. It was particularly helpful to have live support to help with the set-up and tweaking of the initial parameters. The account team provided over-and-above support.
January 30, 2016
Nicole B.
Digital PR Specialist
March 29, 2016

“Good tool with great support”

OverallI'm not really sure where the complaints are coming from about Nuvi's customer service, but the team have been sitting down with me every 2 weeks to chat me through optimization. It has been very helpful! Nuvi has been a great tool for scheduling and data tracking. It also has a clear, concise dashboard, so it looks awesome when we send reports to clients.
Pros- Publishing tool - Tracks engagement - Tracks conversation - Easy to use
Cons- It only starts tracking when you purchase the tool (unless you want to pay an additional fee)
Elysa H.
Social Media Intern
January 28, 2016

“NUVI is the best social media listening tool I've used!”

OverallI have been using NUVI for 3 months and it has really given me some insight into which campaigns (tweets) work and which don't. The software is relatively easy to use (there are helpful instructions everywhere) but if you do face some difficulty, it is nice to know there is someone at the end of a quick e-mail/ call. I have only dealt with Jessica Brady from NUVI. She replies to queries as soon as possible (usually within minutes on the same day) and has really helped me get to grips with the software. Couldn't recommend the software and the service enough!
Pros- useful tool - relatively easy to use - great visuals
Cons- sometimes a bit hard to understand - sometimes a bit pricy for what you want to do (but this is the same with all decent social listening tools)
January 28, 2016
Minaz K.
Ad Accounts Director
April 1, 2016

“Social Media Ad Accounts Director”

OverallNuvi has helped us create engaging and relevant page content for our clients. Our support is through the roof as well, excellent customer service! The features that show us trending topics and find social media influencers is so useful also.
ProsOur customer support is seriously so great! Whatever questions we have or whatever we need assistance with, Amberlyn is right there to help.
ConsIt would be useful to see tips throughout the website, I don't know if there are tips currently on how to get the most out of the software without an agent with you but that would be helpful.
Colleen S.
Print Production Manager, Creative Services
January 29, 2016

“Nuvi makes social listening and reporting easy”

OverallNuvi makes social listening and reporting much easier. We have shaved off the time it takes to analyze and build reports for our clients. The longer I use it, the more use cases I see for it.
ProsThe customer service is absolutely fantastic. We love that they are willing to get on the phone to help setup monitors to make sure we get the information we are looking for. The visual reporting including a quick to scan sentiment map make analyzing for our clients super easy.
ConsHaven't found anything yet that we dislike. Building the monitors properly is the key.
Kimball J. P.
Training Coordinator
Professional Training & Coaching, 201-500 employees
February 25, 2016

“NUVi: Great tool! ”

OverallWe held a live event and monitored the conversation leading up to the event and the day of. With such high volume coming in, we used the sentiment tool to go through all of the data. From the sentiment tool we were able to make the decision to adjust our campaign branding. Because of the real time monitoring, we were able to direct people on how to join the event when people mentioned us with questions.
ConsWe tried out the publishing tool, but it didn't have everything we needed so we ended up using a different tool, but our AM was awesome to help us out during our live event. Overall, NUVI has been great!
February 25, 2016
Jordan B.
Creative Marketing Strategist
February 24, 2016

“Social Media Analytic Tool”

OverallNuvi has been a great prospecting tool for our agency. The software is easy to use and provides stunning/easy to read visual reports to show our clients.
February 24, 2016