ProcurementExpress.com Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

About ProcurementExpress.com

320+ (4.5/5 star) reviews. Simple yet, fully featured, says Steve at Clarendon Homes. This software makes company spending faster and safer. Outstanding customer service and fully online support in getting set up. Ideal for construction, facilities management, marketing and educational organizations with between 20 and 200 staff. Includes FREE setup consultation with a procurement professional. No quibble 60 day money back guarantee. Includes the best Quickbooks integration on the market. Learn more about ProcurementExpress.com

Marlena P.
Finance Manager
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2019

“Very clear and easy to use”

OverallOverall Procurement Express is quick, easy and very transparent. You can decide for yourself as a company what level information you need to have within an order. You could approve purchases on basic information or request to have lots of details including conversations with suppliers as attachments.
ProsI really appreciate the simplicity of the software to the end user. You don't need to be an accountant to use it and my colleagues really appreciated this when it was first introduced. It's just the right thing for our purposes. I believe there may be more features I could make a use of and I will at some point but at the moment while we are very busy with day to day business Procurement Express doesn't require much of maintenance time and just runs by itself in the background.
ConsI was struggling with separating orders that I don't want to be visible to everyone within a particular budget. I think the option is either make everything visible to everyone or not. However some of our orders within (for example) HR budget should be available to everyone and others (like individual training courses) are not. Fortunately I found a mid-way around it that will work for now but I was struggling for a moment.

By ProcurementExpress.com on July 16, 2019
Thank you for the very helpful review, Marlena. We enjoyed reading your review and we're happy to have you as a loyal customer.
July 3, 2019
Christina L.
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
September 10, 2017

“I needed a simple PO system for a start up, got this system live in a week!”

OverallSolved my PO Approval needs without having to go to an enterprise tool like Oracle.
ProsFunctionality: easy to use, well designed, thoughtful workflows, robust functionality without being burdensome. ProcurementExpress.com not only understands the ins and outs of POs, but they also have created an information architecture that covers every base. UI/UX: Intuitive, clean design, modern look and one of the best UI designs I've seen. Speed of implementation - I literally spent a week from finding ProcurementExpress.com online to issuing our first PO. Set up was a breeze, ProcurementExpress.com was willing to help but I preferred to just plow through myself. Nifty import and export features are handy for mass updates or uploads. Support:I work in the software industry and ProcurementExpress.com has the best support I've ever seen. Chat is almost always available, reps are knowledgeable and I have yet to not get a resolution on my first contact. They do weekly releases, so if you need an enhancement, they are very responsive and timely on getting them in. I recommended it to our accounting firm to share with their other small biz clients, it was exactly what I needed for my client. In a nutshell, best in class design and exceptionally good customer support. It is the awesome customer support that makes it a no brainer choice.
ConsCons with the software are very few. I had a little trouble understanding how the Approval Limits worked, but that was probably my ignorance on the PO process. The ProcurementExpress.com rep called me during a chat question and clarified within 5 minutes. The user documentation is light, but because the support is so good - the don't need heavy how to documents or videos. I created my own training videos for my staff, it would have been cool if ProcurementExpress.com had a YouTube channel with training videos. Maybe that is to come...
September 10, 2017
K L.
December 20, 2016

“Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product”

OverallAfter screening multiple PO products, ProcurementExpress.com was by far and away my favorite. The platform provides virtually everything that could be desired in a simple user-friendly solution. Consulting at a construction company that is used to a loose paper process, the user friendliness of the product made the transition to electronic option feasible. There is a history shown on each PO, allowing visibility into any edits that are made (the edit feature is something we use every day). It is great to be able to add custom fields and control which fields are required vs optional. We look forward to the app being available as well in the future. The fact that we were able to pay for some company specific customizations that were owner requisites was phenomenal (as nice as the standard product is without the customization, we greatly look forward to the enhancements). After the free trial, we were sold on deciding to move forward with company-wide implementation.
Pros- Customization Options - particularly enjoy being able to make some fields optional vs mandatory -Searchable - going to the list of POs it is easy to search for a specific word that is contained in any given number of POs in virtually any field -Customer Service - during the implementation phase and beyond customer service responsiveness has been great (usually able to get a response within 24 hours from around the world)
Cons-Customer Service (occasionally the time zone seemed like it caused confusion for when a support call might be scheduled given the international nature of the company)
Recommendations to other buyersIf there is something specific that this PO solution does not offer, it is possible to make a request to see if for an additional cost, an additional custom solution could be worked on for your company.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 2, 2017
Thank you Katie for your insightful review. We love to hear from our clients and how they find our System. Hopefully our 24hour support will change the confusion with the different time zones.
December 20, 2016
Gage S.
Estimator
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees
June 26, 2019

“Makes work easier”

ProsWe're cutting POs daily for multiple jobs and it can get overwhelming. This software cuts the work in half. It tracks all POs neatly and the search feature makes finding old Purchase Orders a breeze.
ConsThere's really nothing that's bad about this software, but if I had to pick, I would choose the way you have to know the grand total of what the invoice is going to end up being. We rent equipment and we might have it quoted for 3 months, at $100 a month, bringing the total to $300. But if something comes up and we need to keep it for another month or two, that's $200 that's not being plugged in. It would be easier if there was an option the put the monthly invoice in there, and it keep reapplying itself until it's told otherwise.

By ProcurementExpress.com on July 5, 2019
Thanks for the 5 stars Gage! Our friendly customer success team will reach out to you with a solution for 1 monthly invoice that reapplies :)
June 26, 2019
Stacey P.
Accounting Associate
June 25, 2018

“I find it very easy to use and a simple solution to keeping control of budgets. ”

OverallVery easy to use
ProsI like that this software gives Department Heads the responsibility of keeping their budgets under control. The system does not allow for over spending as a PO cannot be written when there is no money left. The ability to give different levels of approval to certain members of staff is also great. It is great for the Accounting Team to have the comfort in knowing that when a bill is being paid, it has gone though the appropriate approval process.
Cons- The inability to save a draft PO even when there are no funds available. - That the header doesn't stay visible on the page when you scroll down through the purchase order lists.

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 16, 2019
Thank you for the helpful review, Stacey. You'll be happy to know that you can now save POs as drafts and the header stays visible when you scroll on down on the page.
June 25, 2018
David S.
Operations Manager
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2017

“Our whole organisation are extremely pleased with our acquisition of ProcurementExpress.com. ”

ProsProcurementExpress.com is really easy to use, and not one of our people struggles with it. The best feature is that you can use it anywhere because it is web based, which suits us down to the ground as many of our team travel & work in remote locations. The customer support is excellent, so when we find we need a new feature the ProcurementExpress.com team usually sort us out very quickly.
ConsNow that we have been using it a few years the data base has grown quite large and so we would like the reporting features to be enhanced, with more filters prior to data dump rather than sorting the spreadsheets afterwards.

By ProcurementExpress.com on May 31, 2017
David, thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful review. Your enhancement request is noted and will be forwarded to our development team.
May 22, 2017
Robert L.
co-owner
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2017

“PO system review.”

OverallAs a customer of ProcurementExpress.com I believe it is an invaluable part of my day to day business and is used by all employees to purchase items for my office and for jobs. It truly makes my job easier and keeps things organized and easy to follow up and track down when needed for my day to day operations. I run a small HVAC company and it simply works great for us. Definitely, recommend this for all companies who need to keep track of their outgoing expenses and make purchases a process that is not hard to use. And being able to use it as a desktop or mobile version makes life easy for my Techs out in the field. And as a business owner being able to check and restrict purchase amount keeps my guys from overspending without prior approval which keeps my expenses down and on track for my P&L. In short great program and easy to use. Keep up the good work guys.
Prosdesktop and mobile use is a great thing for a busy office.
Consmobile version sluggish on some days.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 2, 2017
Great review, thank you Robert. Glad that Rubberstamp helps keep things in place. The mobile app is still a work in progress.
January 16, 2017
Adrian B.
Infrastructure Team Lead
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees
December 8, 2016

“Great product”

OverallWonderful piece of software does just what we need - tracking expenditure - without being overly complex, or requiring any accounts system integration. Would be nice to have some extra features (e.g. charts, graphs) and some more ways to customize views of data, but overall we are very pleased. Support is amazing - practically instant, 24 hours a day. They also don't insist on up-front sales calls before allowing a trial, which is a bonus.
ProsSimple, not overly complex/bloated. Enables efficient tracking of expenditure and helps finance reconcile accounts.
ConsLack of charts/graphs Lack of customization of views (e.g. viewing custom fields when viewing lists of POs) Inability to re-allocate items to different budgets after approval/payment without unmarking the invoice as paid, canceling and revising It would also be nice to have budget groups - which would allow budget categories to be grouped together under an overarching 'master' budget. Per-line item allocations would also be good - we had to create custom fields for this. There are other small annoyances - e.g. files needing to be re-attached if an error is found when submitting a PO, but the above are the most prominent.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 6, 2017
Thank you Adrian for your insightful review. We value our clients opinion and help us build on a better product. Although there is a few hiccups, we are glad to hear you are satisfied with our software. We will speak with development and see what we can do about adding charts and graphs, I believe it is on the roadmap for future developments.
December 8, 2016
Shaikh S.
Procurement & Admin
November 16, 2018

“Easy and Helpful”

OverallIt is a online a platform where can upload the invoices it will go to the respective defined approver for approval, once it is approved, the invoice are good to go for payment. Before using Procurement express, We had to actually manage the hard copies of the invoices and maintain the excel file for records, ProcurementExpress helped a lot to store invoices at one platform and hence managing invoices becomes easy.
ProsEasy to upload invoice, supports almost types of files, can download CSV file to analyse quickly, Stored data at one platform, can be accessible from anywhere, Good customer support.
ConsIt doesn't give option to put tax amount manually.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 14, 2019
Hi Shaikh, we're happy that you find the app easy and helpful. That's exactly what we aim for. The reason for the fixed tax rate is that manually entering tax makes it too easy for people to ignore/forget about adding tax. You can add any number of tax rates in the company settings.
November 16, 2018
Roland A.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 11, 2016

“rich enough for complex financial management; easy enough to get working fast”

OverallStarted using this well over a year ago. The team is improving it at a good pace. It is now very feature rich and remains easy to use.
ProsGood value for the money. We use it for purchasing control and approval. It is not as good at tracking "traveling salesperson" expenses but it works OK for that. It does do budget tracking and provides good tools for proposing a big ticket expense, gathering information, organizing discussions about options, and then recording what was bought, when it was paid for, when it was delivered, etc.
ConsIt doesn't have features like importing data from corporate credit card accounts that you might want for a big team of outbound traveling people turning in expense reports after the fact.
Recommendations to other buyersShort of a big enterprise ERP/accounting system this software is feature rich enough to be all a startup to mid-size company needs for spending control. Especially if most of the expenses are bigger ticket and ad hoc items. If most of your expenses are hotels/restaurants and plane tickets for traveling staff then you might want to look at other systems. On the other hand, I will not be surprised to see such features in ProcurementExpress.com someday.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 6, 2017
Thank you for your insightful review Roland. Thank you for your compliment we appreciate it. We will look into the data importing from corporate credit card accounts.
August 11, 2016
Laurie B.
Special Ops/Admin
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 4, 2018

“Makes my life so much easier!”

OverallIt keeps my life organized and everything is accounted for. PLUS I don't have to keep the paper receipts!
ProsIt makes everything so organized and measurable. I absolutely LOVE Rubberstamp! I just trained another girl last week on how to use it.
ConsI wish that I could print out reports because I do a LOT of the entries, but I'm not the Administrator. Sometimes I like to report how much I've spent on Publix and/or BJ's Wholesale Club, but I have to bug the Administrator when I want to do that. I've been with you all awhile. Any way that you can enable me to do that?

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 16, 2019
Thank you for all the stars, Laurie. You should be able to get the reports you were looking for now.
June 4, 2018
Paul F.
Dean Of Students
Education Management, 51-200 employees
February 20, 2017

“Easy and simple to use, a few small glitches.”

OverallOverall I am quite pleased with ProcurementExpress.com. It is incredibly simple, yet very robust. It has made my budgets very transparent and I am able to easily track my departments spending. It has eliminated the PO paper trail that was time consuming, inefficient, and inaccurate. The real time updates allow me to plan better my budgets. The only issue that I would like to be fixed is that an approved amount total still affects my budget even if I partially pay some of it. This and a few other small glitches have appeared but the developer has been very good about making updates to address like issues. Overall I am very pleased with this product and it was a good improvement in my budgeting process.
ProsEliminates the need for paper. Great transparency. Easy to use.
ConsStill some glitches that need to be fixed.
Recommendations to other buyersVery simple and user friendly. It does the job that it is intended for without a lot of needless bells and whistles.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 1, 2017
Thank you for your review Paul, it is much appreciated. Feel free to talk to us about the glitches you experience and we will let the development team look at it.
February 20, 2017
Justin K.
Pledge Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2019

“Experience with Procurement Express”

OverallAs a user I raise a lot of purchase orders on a daily basis. Procurement Express allows me to do so in an easy to manage, user friendly way.
ProsIt is very user friendly and intuitive. It also is well very well organised, allows for easy creation and submission of PO's and is overall a very good system. Additionally the support are very knowledgeable and helpful.
ConsIt is a very good system so essentially nit picking but sometimes the excel function does not export the transactions for me. That is probably due to errors on my end though.
October 16, 2019
Philip H.
General Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2017

“I have been using Rubberstamp for over three years. It has been a great experience until now.”

Overall- Traceability - Ubiquitous access - Control over the procurement department - Scalability - a parallel platform to our existing accounting SW
ProsThe following is the pros I have found in rubberstamp: - easy and fluid access - simple display - rich content - scalability - ubiquitous - customer care responsiveness
Cons- the possibility of having duplications in the approval of POs. - you cannot change the payment process and details from your account. You need to contact admin - reporting schemes should be developed more
October 9, 2017
Tom E.
Director of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
201-500 employees
August 8, 2016

“Engage. Collaborate. Evolve.”

OverallProcurementExpress.com is an awesome platform! The user friendly and intuitive interface quickly gets users online and keeps them engaged. You have the ability to add custom fields to tailor a solution that is as unique as your business. The team is responsive and engages requests to improve the solution. Watching the software evolve over the last six months amazes me and confirms this was the right solution for our company.
ProsClean, user friendly and intuitive user face. Mobile for users and the administrator. Responsive customer service. Constant stream of improvements. Focused on improving the user experience.
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersTry it! There are few software solutions where you can be live in under thirty minutes. It will engage and keep users that prefer pen and paper online and compliant.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 6, 2017
Tom, thank you for your great review, we appreciate it. We enjoy getting insight from our clients and to hear how they experience the software. We hope you continue to enjoy the software as it is in a growing phase.
August 8, 2016
Delia R.
Government Relations, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Procurement Express changed my Life ”

OverallThis is a super system and an excellent reference tool to search for older PO's or suppliers. Would highly recommend
ProsSoftware is easy to use and has many functions that make working smart!
ConsSometimes the amount changes if you do not fill in the details in order ie don't fill in the amount before reason for PO

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 9, 2019
Your review just changed my life. Thank you very much for the kind words, Delia. Our friendly customer success team will reach out to you about the inconsistencies you're experiencing in the app.
August 6, 2019
Shane B.
Marketing Manager
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
February 11, 2019

“Organized PO System”

ProsI really like how everything is organized and how it makes getting approvals on purchase orders done a lot faster. It's done more efficient. Everything is there and if I need to look up an old order or cross reference the PO number, I can do find it in seconds. Saves so much time!
ConsIf I push enter after adding one item, it automatically sends the PO. That's very minor considering the amount of time this has saved me

By ProcurementExpress.com on May 31, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, Shane. Time is money, so we're very happy to save you so much time. We'll have a deeper look at the UX of pressing enter after adding line items. Thank you for the feedback.
February 11, 2019
Tara P.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“Very User Friendly”

OverallI have found that Procurement Express helps me to be more accurate in daily use. I am able to quickly reference what I am looking for.
ProsI can vouch that I use Procurement Express on a daily basis. The ease of use and practicality make it a great tool for my work. I am please with the results that it has given me.
ConsThe reports that it generates could be a little easier if it requested what I was looking for before it created them.

By ProcurementExpress.com on July 2, 2019
Hey Tara, Thanks for the great review. We'd love to hear more about your ideas for reporting. We've been trying to reach out to you, please check your inbox for an email from Vince :)
Gaurav P.
Purchasing Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
August 14, 2019

“Really Useful Software- Best One”

OverallI can save all my Vendor's Information, Easy to find Vendors and their Past POs as well. I can see how much Buying budget I have and how much I have already spent on daily reports. Thank You to the Maker of this Software...
ProsThis Software really helps in so many ways, You can send PO direct to Supplier's email, with Good notation (default or manual). Also It saves the Items code and Description for future orders, We can copy PO and repeat for Contract Orders which saves a lot of time. Online Chat Support- It is great that Support team is always Active and replies instantly. They are expert and solves problems very quickly, Especially "our rep" - He is very helpful all the time and provides detailed information regarding any issue and resolves faster. Thanks .....
ConsWell, It sends out PO Copy to each approvers; My Suggestion is that if Purchasing Manager is approving then PO Copy should not go to other people who are related to those Department or Budget.

By ProcurementExpress.com on September 6, 2019
Thank you for the thoughtful review, Gaurav. Reading reviews like this is what really rewards us. Your rep is happy to help anytime :)
August 14, 2019
Sarah C.
Production Administrator
June 2, 2017

“Perfect way to gather all our PO's in one location - no more losing paper! ”

ProsI LOVE that we can comment on the Purchase Orders to communicate, rather than emailing. It's way easier to locate conversations!
ConsI dislike that you cannot alter a PO once it has been approved. Many times we have to estimate prices and when the invoice comes in we can't change the amounts (or the budgets!).

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 2, 2017
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the review. I wanted to follow up with you on your "cons". If you are a finance user, you can actually make changes to purchase orders after they have been approved. You are right about changing budgets though. We are working on that at the moment so I'll let you know once something has been changed there. It'll only be for finance users though as otherwise regular users could game the system and create POs for unauthorised amounts. A big no no :-) Best Richard
June 2, 2017
Miguel F.
CFO
Retail, 51-200 employees
March 3, 2017

“Great value for money product”

OverallWe got ProcurementExpress.com to handle the approval process for a 150-employee sized company. We were looking for ease of use and fast implementation. Since the adoption of ProcurementExpress.com we have been able to increase the control over purchase approvals (we have not overrun budget since then), we have eliminated bureaucratic forms that required physical signatures (and most times would be incomplete) and we have streamlined the approval process.
ProsEase of use, "lightness", fast customer support
ConsNone so far

By ProcurementExpress.com on March 23, 2017
Thank you Miguel! Reading your review feels really great. You've mentioned just about everything we aim for with Rubberstamp.io, so air-fives to you from everyone in the office!
March 3, 2017
Molly F.
Field Office Manager
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
January 25, 2017

“ProcurementExpress.com - Good”

OverallProcurementExpress.com has gotten better to use over the last couple of years. They have made changes as requested to improve the site, so I know that they are listening to suggestions. I haven't had any issues with the site as of late.
ProsI like that the we have made suggestions over the years, and the company has truly listened. They have been able to cater to the needs of the company.
ConsSometimes I wish I could use short cut keys instead of having to use the mouse all the time. It's minor, so not a big deal.
Recommendations to other buyersAt this time, no. I usually contact support when I have any issues.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 1, 2017
Molly, thank you for your great review, we aim to please.
January 25, 2017
JEROME G.
Sr. Mechanical Designer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1001-5000 employees
December 19, 2017

“This software is pretty much "follow the bouncing ball"”

OverallWe are a small startup company division. This software let us get moving quickly on our own with a small engineering team and no purchasing dept.
ProsJust haven't ran into many problems at all, pretty intuitive for sure. It took me one or two orders to get a good understanding of the package. Generally simple to use once accounts are setup, good cut and paste capability too from other packages.
ConsCould use more feedback on what is going on behind the scenes. This would give more confidence that everything is working. I still seem to be guessing sometimes if the software is completing the process. My job requires me to have confidence the orders complete and off to the vender and vender then get paid.
Sarah C.
Production Administrator
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
September 4, 2019

“Worth the investment!”

ProsI can track my actual expenses in real time and have a bird's eye view on all purchases in one location!
ConsI wish I could customize the columns in the export to excel process.

By ProcurementExpress.com on September 6, 2019
Thank you for all the stars, Sarah. We really appreciate your kind words.
September 4, 2019
Dusan K.
Managing Director
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees
October 16, 2018

“PO solution well done!”

ProsWe have been using ProcurementExpress for 10 months now. We acomplished almost all the goals we wanted with this solution. I would say it is very flexible and can help both small and big companies because it is easily scalable, the structure of PO approval, budgets and budget structure can be very simple or complex depending od the needs.
ConsThis is not a con, but only a suggestion, sometimes we miss certain features that we think are a must, but the the development team does not. On the other hand, some of our suggestions were immediately corrected or even added to the system.

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 9, 2019
This is a very helpful review, we appreciate all the stars. Thank you, Dusan.
October 16, 2018
Sufiyan S.
Admin & Procurement
November 14, 2017

“We have been using ProcurementExpress.com since last 4 months, it has helped us in maintaining our invoices.”

OverallIt has made the process defined and easier.
ProsIt is easy to use, doesn't take much time in uploading files, Its a secured platform , It is very useful for storing invoices, Gives proper notifications to all stakeholders, can download the data in CSV format and do the analysis, Accounting process made easier, importantly it defines a process where it allows to create Purchase order and then it goes to respective approvers for approval and then Delivery status then payment status. And one can access this from anywhere by login in the software after filling up login ID and Password.Over all is good Software.
ConsNot such as CONs, but yes want to suggest if this software can also provide us the payment notification to internal team, such as, there should be an option where one can enter the due date of Payment, and it should give automatic reminder or notification for payments. It will smooth the payment process. This is the only thing is missing in ProcurementExpress.com.
November 14, 2017
Deniece S.
Accountant
Accounting, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2017

“Very user friendly and support readily available to assist if in trouble. ”

OverallAccessible anywhere
ProsInternet based. Anyone can access anywhere and anytime. Budget system availability on each line item hence when sending something for approval, can see variance
ConsLine items are created in a specific directory. If line item does not exist whilst creating the PO, there is no shortcut to create the account
August 7, 2017
Casey B.
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees
August 8, 2019

“Streamline your purchasing process”

OverallI work in post-secondary education as part of a state agency. As someone coming to a Director position, from a background in classroom teaching, I had a LOT to learn about purchasing and procurement, and all of the details needed to keep our agency in compliance with state regulations. This software removed the guesswork for me. It is user-friendly and simplified the purchasing process for me, so I could focus more time on what matters most--my young adult students!
ProsProcurement Express allows users to enter their purchase orders in one place, using one standardized system. It eliminates the need for paper copies and numerous emails and interoffice mail. It is very easy to learn and use, and it keeps excellent records!
ConsI have not had any negative experiences with this software.

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 16, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It's very rewarding to know we're making a difference for schools.
August 8, 2019
MAURICE F.
business manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2017

“Very good program , easy to use and easy to create P.O.”

Overalltime and money...!!!
ProsThe control of expenses for all our departments. System block if to much money spent. Good reporting system. I really appreciate this program. Make our life easier in the accounting department specially for me the business manager.
Consnot much..... I little bit complicate to put the program on going, when a new accounting year start. Up to today my colleague Srtacey still working on it, to make everything working for all users.
July 19, 2017
kirsten l.
Warehousing, 201-500 employees
May 17, 2017

“Very easy system to use”

ProsVery easy to log in and get right to entering invoices. Easy to find app where ever I'm looking for it.
ConsWish it was a little easier to look up an old PO#. I would like for the system to save all work entered.

By ProcurementExpress.com on May 31, 2017
Kirsten, thank you for taking the time to review our application, it is much appreciated. We will have a look at retrieving old PO's easier.
May 17, 2017
Kenia S.
Field Office Manager
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
May 2, 2017

“Its one of the greatest programs They set in place for our company”

ProsThat I can run reports off everything I've created. Allowing me to check if it's been done yet or not.
ConsThat I cant run a report of everything that was created for the job#. It would help tremendously if that was possible.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 1, 2017
Thank you for your review Kenia, it is much appreciated. We will look in to the reporting structure.
May 2, 2017
Satu M.
Accounts Assistant
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Easy to use ”

ProsVery straightforward and easy to use. Also customer support is super-fast and efficient.
ConsSearching function, especially budgets, are not always so easy, but even this is not a major problem

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 9, 2019
Hi Satu, thank you for your great review. We appreciate all the stars :)
Pam G.
Production Accountant
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
July 30, 2019

“Purchase Orders”

OverallI find the system easy to use
ProsI like that I can pull out all the commitments by Project and by department, I can see whether the cost has been paid, committed or rejected easily It can be downloaded on the Excel You can print Purchase Orders
ConsThe system does not round up costs. When I am running reports I have to the rounding up

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 9, 2019
Thanks for all the stars, Pam. I've shared your concerns with the team and we'll reach out to you about rounding up costs.
July 30, 2019
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
April 3, 2018

“one of the best PO programs out there, simple and easy to use”

Prosaccess online and mobile phone keeps tracks of your Purchase Orders sorting by vendor capture expenses per annual
Conscant hashtag other people within the company to review. need to add an @person archive year end search by product or services keyword search is limited
April 3, 2018
Andrew D.
Office Manger

“Quick & Easy to use”

OverallTighter control and ease over our company orderng
ProsOnce you have set up all your suppliers/products etc, it is super easy to raise a purchase order which is allocated to a budget. The templates are editable so you can get your company branding on there. It is very easy to use, not over complicated. We needed a simple solution for our on-site employees, and it is working well!
ConsCould have better integrations with other accounts packages, to press you can export in Xero bur little else. I understand the guys at ProcurementExpress.com are looking into this as a future development.
Emily H.
Investment Management, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2017

“A Game Changer ”

Overall- Simple to use - One stop shop for PO's - Makes the PO system so much easier
Pros- Ease of use (if I can use it anyone can) - Easy upload feature - Status report on the dashboard - Allows multilevel of access (makes sure I can get the people I need to approve the things I need fast!)
ConsMy one qualm would be that I cannot request access to specific budget, I have to contact the administrator for access. If I could ask the budget owner directly and in a click it would save even more time.

By ProcurementExpress.com on May 31, 2017
Emily, thank you for taking the time to rate our software, it is much appreciated. We will see what we can do with your qualm.
May 16, 2017
Conrad K.
Controller
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

“Procurement Express Review”

OverallWe are a growing business and as more people became responsible for purchasing it was harder to ensure that they were purchasing the right things from the right vendors. Finding out that someone made a bad purchase after we have received the supply or service was starting to cost us. Procurement Express was easy to implement and is easy for our users to learn and use some staff just started using it without any training. The support from Procurement Express has been great and they followed up regularly while we were implementing to ensure things were going well.
ProsEase of use for the end user and administration.
ConsThe search functionality in a list could be more robust as it is based on the first character of the list, it would be better if you could type any component and filter down to those items that meet that search.

By ProcurementExpress.com on August 9, 2019
That sounds like a great idea, Conrad. We'll reach out to you about the feature suggestion process. Thank you for the very helpful review!
Christopher R.
International Warehousing and Logistics Consultant
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
November 25, 2018

“Works like a charm”

Overall It is a very easy way to keep up with your Purchase orders. The Accounting people love it also a quick way to balance open PO's.
ProsThe ease of use of this product makes it must for all Companies. It is a very easy way to keep up with your Purchase orders. The Accounting people love it also a quick way to balance open PO's.
ConsThat it has load between each PO. It would be great that you could enter 4 or 5 Po's at a time.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 14, 2019
Thank you Christopher, your words go a long way to help the team know their hard work is paying off. Thanks for the good suggestion, we've added it to the new feature ideas.
November 25, 2018
Shanna J.
Book Keeper/Accountant
May 3, 2018

“Very easy to use ”

ProsHow it organizes each account and keeps me balanced. I am able to look in to see what we spend in each category
ConsWe would like to give all our employees access to the software but the cost is too much so we currently have one person in each dept.
May 3, 2018
Lonnie R.
Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees
August 17, 2017

“Using ProcurementExpress.com is a breeze compared to products that I have used in the past.”

OverallThis software makes using our P.O. system much simpler and more efficient.
ProsEasy to use on a variety of platforms. Extremely user friendly and easy to train employees on the system.
ConsWhen using the filters to look at different P.O.s, I will use the Job # filter to see all P.O.s written for that particular Job. After that when I select the Cost Code filter, the drop down menu still shows every Cost Code from every Job.
August 17, 2017
Jay R.
Finance Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
July 4, 2017

“I had a very pleasant experience from the beginning, very helpful staff always accommodating .”

OverallWe had an improvement in control of spending month to month and also provided a better accruals.
ProsGreat functionality in controlling budgets and spending of users. Most of all mobile web access make a life easier.
ConsNot many cons for our business that was faced but would like to see more dash board reports setup showing remaining budget balance and spent for the period.

By ProcurementExpress.com on December 5, 2017
Thank you for your review Jay. We appreciate feedback from our clients. We will have our development team take a look at the possibility to add more filters to the dashboard. Cant promise anything though :) Happy to know we help make life easier for you and your team.
July 4, 2017
Alan M.
Recruitment & Training Executive
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 25, 2017

“Fantastic software for our organisation”

OverallProcurementExpress.com is so simple to use; especially for our organisation where purchases can be approved by a number of different managers. Ease of use makes the whole process easy
ProsEase of use
Consnothing

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 1, 2017
Thank you Alan for your positive review, it is much appreciated. Glad the software is handy and easy to use for you.
April 25, 2017
September 5, 2019

“Excellent & User-Friendly ”

OverallIt has helped me and my team track all our IT spendings against our approved budget.
ProsIt is easy to use and user-friendly from a user or an admin perspective.
ConsThe solution works well with our IT team, no cons found.

Thank you!!
September 5, 2019
Marissa S.
Arts Specialist
Arts and Crafts, 51-200 employees
June 28, 2019

“Procurement Express is Easy”

OverallI love getting automatic updates when my supervisors approve and move forward with my Purchase Orders. I get them right in my inbox!
ProsI love being able to save my Purchase Orders if I have to step away for a moment. The software is easy to navigate and I appreciate getting updates when my Purchase Orders have been approved and ordered.
ConsI would appreciate a "Drafts" folder for the Purchase Orders. It would make it easier to work on larger orders.

By ProcurementExpress.com on July 19, 2019
Thank you for your kind words Marissa. We love it when customers can use the word "love" when talking about purchase orders. We'll raise your suggestion with the Dev team :)
Sufiyan S.
Procurement & Admin
May 16, 2018

“Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use.”

OverallIt has made the process easy in the organization. All the invoices are stored online at one platform Easy accessible
ProsProcurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use, 1) Easy to use. 2) Accessible from anywhere 3) Storage of data
ConsProcurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders. Cons 1) cannot put Tax percentage manually
May 16, 2018
Paul M.
Procurement Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2018

“Simple and easy to use system, exactly what we needed for our small to medium business”

ProsEase of use help make this software one of the best. I also enjoy the fact i can approve the PO`s remotely from the app, this keeps my staff extremely happy and they like approvals ASAP.
ConsI have multiple PO`s to do for 1 supplier, the only think i need to change is the price however i must enter all the details from scratch. Needs to be a faster way of doing this.
May 7, 2018
Delia R.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2018

“User friendly and easy to understand ”

OverallFantastic company reference point for purchases and keeps budgeting in line. There is no need for filing cabinets full of paper now.
ProsThis software is presented well to the user. It is easy to use and straightforward to navigate through the sections required. It is a fantastic reference point for purchases and is great to compare previous years price on price.
ConsSometimes there are glitches where PO's can be rejected and no one internally has rejected them. This causes additional work whereby the PO has to be created again and sent for approval.
January 9, 2018
jordan f.
machanic
Machinery, 501-1000 employees
June 22, 2017

“quick and easy ”

Overallthe speed when your in a rush is awesome
Prosvery quick when in a hurry it has a very user friendy system it makes my life easyier when ordering parts

By ProcurementExpress.com on July 4, 2017
Thank you for a great review Jordan. Happy to know we can make life easier and a bit quicker.
June 22, 2017
Nathalia I.
Financial Analyst
51-200 employees
August 4, 2016

“My opinion about ProcurementExpress.com ”

OverallDinda is a brazilian company and we were looking for a support for our budgets. One day we know a ProcurementExpress.com and so far has helped us a lot.
ProsI really like this software because is a very ease to use. And if I have any problem or question, they help me in the same time.
ConsSometimes is very difficult to find some budgets or some purchase orders and I think if have one "Filter by column on the PO Dashboard" it would be easier.
Recommendations to other buyersI think not.

By ProcurementExpress.com on June 6, 2017
We thank you for your review, Nathalia. We hope that you continue to have a good experience with our software and we are happy to inform you that the filter feature has been added and updated.
August 4, 2016
Lee V.
Marketing Assistant
Media Production, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2019

“Easy to use purchase order app”

ProsIt's very easy to use with a clear process. I like how you can choose your budgets and easily keep track of everything that needs to be paid. It shows the different departments which means we can keep track of spend throughout the company. It's also great that everyone can use the same software, from the marketing team, to the production team, and it's super easy to stick to a budget.
ConsI'm just nitpicking here, but I don't like staring at the colour orange ;) Other than that, it was great!
October 17, 2019