dotloop Ratings

Overall

About dotloop

Dotloop is the leading online transaction and productivity optimization platform in real estate. Dotloop reduces complexity by replacing separate form creation, e-sign, and transaction management systems with a single end-to-end solution and drives growth by helping real estate professionals streamline their businesses with workflow automation and real-time visibility into transactions. Each year, millions of agents, brokers, and clients trust dotloop to get deals done. Learn more about dotloop

Renee C.
Business Manager
September 24, 2019

“Great for teams & assistants”

OverallDotloop helps us stay accountable, dependable, and flexible with streamlined systems.
ProsWe are a team of three agents and one assistant. We work remotely most of the time and our assistant works from home. Dotloop helps us to all stay in the 'loop' with new listings and sales. We are able to work from anywhere with an internet connection. The phone app allows us to work without a computer! We have the ability to set up custom templates with all of the documents we want each agent to use during all listings and sales. It also integrates with our CRM for easy importing of contacts.
ConsThe app could use some additional features but the lacking features are definitely not enough of a hindrance to keep us from using it on a daily basis.

By dotloop on October 3, 2019
Hi Renee -- thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! It's great to hear how the mobile app is helping your team manage your transactions. And we're thrilled to hear that you're connecting dotloop to your CRM to streamline the transaction management flow. Helping you integrate with other real estate software is a priority here, and your review reaffirms the work we put into our API efforts and partnerships. Thanks again Renee!
September 24, 2019
Heather B.
dotcertified national trainer
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
September 18, 2019

“ An essential for a real estate agents!”

OverallExcellent!!
Pros The mobile app on this system allows me to create and share documents quickly and from anywhere. Documents auto fill with transaction information When opened and already has signature places assigned for buyers and sellers to sign. I can share to email or text a document to their phone for immediate signatures. The task lists and reminders are essential to my every day business. And activity log helps me track activities of lenders and other transaction parties so I can see if they view documents or when someone has signed. Push notifications from the mobile app let me know immediately when someone has signed a document so I can share it to the appropriate party. Messaging with in the app allows me to be able to keep all transaction emails messages and notes in one place. I can add pictures of deposit checks or scan multiple documents from my phone directly into the file.
Cons I have to add an email for each roll including the opposite party which I don't have access to
Josephine S.
Director of Sales / Office Manager
July 24, 2019

“Useful and Easy to use”

OverallI a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.
ProsWe have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.
ConsJust like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.
July 24, 2019
Jean S.
Technology Director
July 26, 2019

“Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform”

OverallWe have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.
ProsEasy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.
ConsAs an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.
July 26, 2019
Shaylah L.
Real Estate Reperesentative
July 12, 2019

“Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use”

ProsMy clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.
ConsI started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.
July 12, 2019
DAVID H.
September 20, 2019

“Solid document management software”

OverallI've been using it for years for real estate sale transactions, lease-ups, signing property management clients, and personal document management (like executing forms for applications).
ProsDotloop makes it easy to track documentation on real estate transactions. You can create and edit templates for fast document prep and even apply old templates to new document versions. It also lets you upload additional forms for a transaction like existing leases, receipts, etc. Search functions are good and the document editing options are decent.
ConsSometimes when another party in a transaction invites you to interact with docs in Dotloop (and they are also a user), it can create redundancies which are a pain--multiple loops with the same or similar names, and each loop has different versions of the same documents.
Monica G.
Real Estate, 5001-10,000 employees

“Dotloope Rocks!”

Overallthe versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all
ProsIts easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all
Consnothing
September 2, 2018

“Dotloop saves so much time and money”

OverallDotloop has saved us so much time and money, and I could not imagine ever having to go back to getting signatures the old fashioned way. In addition, both myself and my boss can access documents from anywhere we have an internet connection, so it has kind of acted as a cloud server for us as well. Overall, I really love this software, it has made my job so much easier.
ProsI work as a transaction coordinator for a real estate agent, and Dotloop has revolutionized the way we do business. The best feature of this software is the ability to digitally sign paperwork, which saves us so much time and money. Many times, we go back and forth negotiating a contract, and we need initials and signatures each time we make a change. Rather than having to physically meet up with clients, we are able to acquire signatures quickly and easily via email.
ConsSharing a loop can be confusing. I rarely share my loops with other agents for fear of them having access to and changing things they shouldn't and vice versa.
September 2, 2018
Julie D.
Real Estate
August 5, 2019

“Best Document Signing Out There!”

OverallI use dotloop to run my real estate transactions. Clients love that I can send things directly to their phones for an instant signature.
ProsI love dotloop! It is incredibly easy to use and accurate! Can't say enough good things about it.
ConsMy only complaint is they are no longer working with Keller Williams after this month. I'm going to miss having access to it and have even considered paying for it personally.
August 5, 2019
Phyllis D.
June 21, 2019

“Dotloop makes it easy to have clients all over the country!”

OverallI am able to conduct real estate transactions with ease electronically which cuts my time down from printing out, getting signatures, faxing or delivering documents, etc. The time saved is worth everything! Dotloop gives me more options of use than zipform and is much easier to use. I am also able to take another agent's document and easily edit it in dotloop as a PDF.
ProsDotloop is very user-friendly and has almost every feature needed to handle real estate transactions from start to finish.
ConsThe least favorite thing is that when executing a Residential real estate contract, the last agent needs to insert the execution date, or the last date the contract is signed. Dotloop doesn't let the realtor make changes without wiping out signatures. This One item Only needs to have edit capabilities for the realtor OR it should automatically enter the execution date as the date the last party signature is input. This slows down the process GREATLY and takes out the electronic factor because the realtor has to save the final copy as a PDF, write in the execution date, and upload as another PDF - before sending to title, lending, clients, etc. - Filling in this date before final signature does not work because signature timing rarely coincides.
June 21, 2019
Liz F.
Sales Secretary
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees

“Dot Loop Usage”

OverallAs with a lot of things, I hated it when I started it. Now, I'm good with it. Once you learn it, you'll love it.
ProsThis is a good program for having everything in one place. You make a loop and add everything to that loop that pertains to the item you are doing. Since I am in real estate, the listing and sales of that listing can go into one loop and you don't need to search anywhere but in that loop for what you need. You add contacts and can get paperwork digitally signed. You don't need to keep paper. Great for paperless files. I can go from listing to closing on a house and have everything right there. Even getting the agent paid. Send what you need to the accounting department and wa-la....it's done. It keeps an activity log for each loop so you can go back and look to see if you missed something or not.
ConsThe training. I learn new things everyday. Training can't be done in just one sitting. There is so much to learn and you really need a good instructor. Most of it is easy, but still, I would like more training. The support team at the 800 # is great! You can't ask for better support.
Arielle D.
September 12, 2018

“Great Program for Paperless Companies!”

OverallI have never had any huge issues with Dotloop. If I ever experience anything difficult, the Dotloop customer service helps immediately to get the problem solved. Would highly recommend Dotloop for any paperless company!
ProsThe ease of use. Dotloop provides access to anyone with a simple addition of an email and a name. Very straight forward for clients to use, even let's them sign with a click of a button. Dotloop also keeps files neatly organized. You're even able to add PDF's direct from your email into the loop and folder you like!
ConsThere actually isn't much that our office does not like about Dotloop. The only thing that can be an issue is if you have one client as multiple parties. For example, while using the "auto-fill" function of dotloop, if you have an agent that also doubles as the purchaser, there is no way to use the same email account for separate signature spaces for the different roles. Before sending out to clients, you must go through the document and verify that all signatures spaces are assigned correctly.
September 12, 2018
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
November 18, 2018

“All Day, Every Day”

ProsDotloop is a piece of software that has been pivotal to the existence of my business for over 4 years now. It is an incredibly easy to use platform with great integrations and flexibility. I have been forced to use other services (like AppFiles) by clients who didn't have Dotloop and the difference is night and day. If you are in need of a document sharing system for Real Estate, hands down the best option available is Dotloop.
ConsWhile I love most everything about this platform, I do wish there were most customization options for "white label" styling, allowing the end recipient to have a more clean "in house" feel. If they could include some ability to customize the front end and the notification emails, that would be awesome.
November 18, 2018
Katie S.
Property Manager
October 14, 2019

“Helps with ease of transaction ”

OverallNo need to drive across town for signatures, faxed docs are hard to read and speeds up the transaction processing. Love the auto fill abd template features!
ProsEasy to use, upload docs, guides signers through documents. Easy to track progress and see if/when recipients have opened the documents
ConsI wish it allowed me to set signing order. I.e. when I want to have buyers sign, then sellers agent receive, etc by setting that all up from the start. Right now, I have to resend to other agents after buyers sign. Same thing with leases, I want tenants to sign then once I'm done with verifications on my end, I can open and sign.
October 14, 2019
Michele T.
Operations Manager
September 30, 2019

“Easy to Use”

ProsI like the dashboard of Dotloop. Each listing has a tile where it gives you a brief overview of the deal you are working on. It helps when managing a transaction. I like that you can upload multiple documents are at time and that you can store templates in the loops. I also like you can save multiple documents as and create a single PDF of all of them.
ConsThere isn't much I dislike about Dotloop execpt for the fact that you cannot mass export all of the data in your loops at a time. You have to pay for a service such as Dropbox do to this for you. The only work around is manually exporting everything one by one.

By dotloop on October 3, 2019
Hi Michele, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about dotloop. Glad to hear you like the layout and functionality of the dashboard and tiles. We also appreciate your comments regarding not being able to mass export all of your data -- we'll make sure to take that feedback into consideration. Thanks again!
September 30, 2019
Karon R.
Broker/Owner
May 5, 2019

“Dotloop is the best software file management system!”

OverallIt creates a perfect paperless system for our office, and the ease of the electronic signature feature is fabulous! Dotloop is very responsive and has ongoing training and help.
ProsI like the ability to customize our forms, the ease of electronic signing, and the file management system. It's the best!
ConsIt takes a little too long to get customized forms returned for use, but overall, I think they do an amazing job.
May 5, 2019
December 10, 2018

“State of the Art Real Estate Transaction Manager ”

ProsDotloop is fairly user friendly and easy to navigate. Since their recent update, it took some relearning where things were on the main menu page, but it provides a nice overview of each sale. Being about to create your own templates and edit already existing templates is a really nice feature. I like that our clients have their own portal on their end and can access shared documents whenever they need to.
ConsI've been using this program for over four years now and I haven't run into too many things that are worth complaining about. As far as a real estate transaction management program, it has a really nice interface and is easy to use, even for senior realtors who are used to doing things with less technology involved.
December 10, 2018
Brianna M.
Real Estate Assistant
February 4, 2019

“Dotloop Makes My Job Much Easier!”

OverallDotloop is sure to expedite your real estate efforts!! It is very user-friendly and helps with our team's productivity.
ProsI love the way I can autofill documents, create templates that I can use for each transaction, communicate with multiple clients and allies within the same transaction, custom title each loop, etc. Dotloop is very savvy and picks up most data from the Agreement of Sale (close date, price, etc) and automatically fills that information in! I also appreciate that signatures and initials are automatically dated with a time stamp.
ConsThe only "issue" I've had is that at times, when entering a client into a transaction, Dotloop pulls from a larger database (not just my clients) and has autofilled the incorrect information by pulling info from a different client. This has only happened a time or two, but I am always cautious as a result.
February 4, 2019
Tami J.
Transaction Coordinator
August 29, 2019

“Dotloop has Changed the face of Real Estate Transactions forever!”

OverallDotloop is my number 1 go-to Real Estate product for working with agents and others on transactions. I am able to communicate, send documents, make requests and have a record of it all. There is no better product on the market for our industry.
ProsDotloop keeps everything in a transaction organized. It allows agents, admins and coordinators view everything and stay compliant, view history and communicate with record.
ConsWhile I recognize why it isn't a feature, I do wish there was a way to delete unnecessary documents. There should be a way for the system to recognize blank documents or send notification to the other parties if you are deleting a document that was previously shared with them,as a safeguard.
Nasim N.
Real Estate agent
May 7, 2019

“Great customer Service ”

OverallI was worried to lose my previous documents on dotloop when I was switching company but that had been solved with my my previous brokerage.
ProsDotloop makes my life much easier as a real estate person. Easy to use and customer service folks are always available to help and they are very friendly and helpful.
ConsAll went well. The only thing I am concern in future is that I use dotloop for my personal organization and documents. That is something they advertised to me before I use dotloop. If I need to switch company in future we have to have broker's permission to be able to use and keep our folders. I wish we still be able to keep our folders no matter what. especially the personal ones.
May 7, 2019
Arielle D.
Adminstrative Assistant
July 17, 2019

“Dotloop files makes transactions easy”

ProsDotloop can be accessed from anywhere. This is great for real estate agents as they are able to pull up their files on the go, even from a mobile device. Electronic signatures also create the opprtunity for almost instant signatures without have to be present with the client. As long as your client has an email address, you can share documents, sign and store documents, and even have admin profiles to keep agents compliant with the Real Estate commission.
ConsThe only issue I have run into is an agent having difficulty uploading documents that are not a .pdf file. Unfortunately, dotloop will only accept PDF files.
April 24, 2018

“I use this to manage and maintain real estate transactions for multiple real estate agents.”

OverallGetting signed contract documents quick and efficiently.
ProsI like that everything is organized by loops and that you can auto populate information just by filling out a form and it fills out the information for you so you don't need to go in and do it yourself. I like the convenience of having it done for you and notifying you when something has been signed. I also like that you can upload templates so that you can fill out the information in DotLoop rather than in a PDF.
ConsI don't like that when you are an admin for your company that everyone else that is an admin receives the signed document and I don't like that you can't opt out of certain agents signed documents when they are completed. I wish there was also an easier way to transfer your loops with all of your paperwork to one account to another.
April 24, 2018
Anna C.
Operations Director
December 7, 2016

“Streamlined All Aspects of Our Business”

OverallWe have used dotloop for about 3 years and more recently integrated some of our office processes into the loops. Now our agents can see (real-time) what our administrative staff is doing in the loop, through the use of workflow statuses and task lists.
ProsI love the ability for the agents and the staff to be looking in the same place for the same information.
Consdotloop is still new enough that they haven't been able to think through every nook and cranny of the real estate business. However, they are doing a phenomenal job of being at the leading edge...and I look forward to what they'll grow into.
Recommendations to other buyersI have not found any transactional management tool that even comes close to matching dotloop.

By dotloop on December 7, 2016
Thanks for the review, Anna!
December 7, 2016
Kayleigh M.
September 10, 2019

“5 Stars!”

OverallLove it!!
ProsSuper easy to use and makes my work a lot easier and efficient.
ConsNo complaints to say I like anything "the least"

By dotloop on September 11, 2019
Hi Kayleigh! Thanks for the kind words about how dotloop makes managing your real estate transactions easier and more efficient.
September 10, 2019
ANGELA B.
Administrator
August 13, 2019

“All of your documents in one place”

OverallThis is a great way to become paperless. All files are submitted electronically, and stored for life.
ProsNothing is ever deleted, only archived. Able to share docs for signatures. Able to upload company forms to be "fillable". Able to submit docs to the office for review. Able to basically go paperless.
ConsIf you need signatures from 2 people that only have 1 email, it can cause a problem, especially with the older generation. When submitting docs for review, often the entire folder comes thru. This makes it time consuming for the reviewer to sift thru docs that should not have been submitted.
Ashley C.
Assistant/Marketing/Transaction Coordinator
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
November 21, 2018

“Dot Loop Review”

OverallBottom Line, its easy and SO organized. Can be as detailed or as vague as you want it to be!
ProsThat it is literately all there. They are able to be titled as I want, they are able to have the folders all with in, and its the EASIEST system. You can't go wrong.
ConsThe only thing I find hard, is with a team some of the messages that are sent out the other team mates can't see and since I created a check list I am the only one who can add it to a loop even if I don't create the loop the other team mates can't add that check list. I have to wait for my invitation in order to go in and add that list when we all use it.
November 21, 2018
Kimberly P.
September 18, 2019

“User friendly and easy for my clients”

OverallI can setup documents to e-sign from anywhere, which is great when I'm out of town.
ProsIt is easy to use and easy for my clients to understand. Even for my technologically challenged clients, they can use it!
ConsThe only con I have is not being able delete documents that you load when you accidently load the wrong one. You have to archive documents to get rid of them.

By dotloop on September 19, 2019
Hi Kimberly -- thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on dotloop!
Carmen H.
Broker-Owner

“easy and convenient”

Overalldotloop has made it easy for clients to sign contracts at their convenience without having to leave work or home.
Prosconvenience for the client. they don't have to leave work or get a sitter to watch the kids to meet with me for last minute changes to the contract. they review changes from their phone, click click and it is approved. they appreciate the convenience and the ease of service
Consthere is nothing that I don't like about the software. the software is easy to navigate. and the tech support are always helpful and they make me geel less stupid about the things I don't know.
Mildred M. T.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
October 23, 2018

“Using DotLoop for Secure Transactions”

OverallVery satisfied with DotLoop. It provides the functions for templates and the secure way to have documents signed, makes it a winner.
ProsWe use DotLoop as part of the Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast transaction management systems for listing and selling real estate. It offers the extensive use of business developed templates and secure signatures. Also has ability to send documents multiple ways, which is handy for different skill sets of clients.
ConsMaking sure that the right permissions are assigned to the correct set of users. You just have to be careful on the setup.
October 23, 2018
Tim W.
Director of Operations
March 18, 2019

“Best electronic signature platform out there!”

OverallI set up an office of 130 agents. Set up staff. Set up managing brokers. Incorporated forms and suggested interface ideas that they took and ran with.
ProsDotloop is very intuitive to the real estate world. It understands that any change to a contract creates a new contract legally speaking so it simply creates a new "LIVE" version over the last one (and you can always view previous revisions). This is one among many features that I suggested to it back in the early days of 2015.
ConsMy office was a guinea pig with this product in its days of infancy. I set up the entire office and offered so many suggestions to the DotLoop team (that they implemented) I almost feel as though I should have been given some kind of "product development/tester" compensation. They have continued to make it even more than what it was but a lot of its foundational features (long before Zillow bought it) came from my recommendations.
March 18, 2019
Anthony V.
Operations Manager
March 8, 2019

“Links Residential Review”

OverallOverall the software is very user friendly once you build out the templates the way that you want. Our agents really like how easy it is to share documents for e-signatures.
ProsVery easy to use and the customer success managers do a great job with the onboarding training.
ConsYou are unable to suspend a user, you can only remove them. As the admin I should have the ability to set the company default information for all users so that they do not have to manually do it themselves. Also merging loops is difficult because I always get an error message.
March 8, 2019
Sherri N.
November 3, 2018

“Dotloop Love”

OverallIt has saved me so much time. Uploading is quick, moving files between folders is quick and efficient, signing process, instantaneous notifications when something has been signed or shared, everything this software does makes my job easier!
ProsAll my files in one place, helps me meet compliance requirements with the state
ConsAt first, hard to tell how it all works. I had a class but really until you start using it, you don't know it. Doesn't take long though to understand how the capability of this software is going to save you tons of time and effort! I would like to be able to share a document from one loop to another without having to download it. If that can be done I haven't figured it out.
November 3, 2018
Renee H.
Seller Transaction Coordinator

“Great for Real Estate”

OverallThis has been great for everyone on our Team to see all transactions, especially those who work remotely. They are able to be knowledgeable about every Client and every transaction.
Pros*can see loops for all Agents on the Team *can easily upload documents to the loop *easy to organize files in loops *easy to share documents with others involved in the transaction
Cons*unable to edit existing contacts - no contact list * would be great to create a template loop for buyers and one for sellers
William A.
June 27, 2019

“Great for file management and electronic signatures!”

OverallOverall this is helped my business. It eliminates the need for any printing, scanning and so forth. 100% paperless which is perfect for someone who is mobile at all times like myself
ProsFairly simple to use, great customer support open until late in the evening.
ConsNot overly friendly when it comes to copying and pasting multiple signatures. In other words if I want to assign 30 different initial fields for the same user to each document, there are too many steps involved.
Jean B.
June 19, 2019

“Dotloop”

OverallDotloop stores all my information on sales so it is less paperwork to deal with. My clients like it as well.
ProsI absolutely love this program. I worked for another brokerage firm for years so I was familiar with Dotloop. Last week I had a question that I needed an answer quickly and I called they answered quickly. The problem was resolved quickly so I could focus on my sale.
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like. Thank you for being so helpful
June 19, 2019
Renee T.
BROKER
May 2, 2019

“Love my dotloop!”

OverallSelling, Listing, Closing on properties with EASE!!! AWESOME
ProsI love that it is user friendly, as a seasoned Realtor, I was easily adapted to the process available. I love the ability to add other users in the transaction so that I can share with others. Also enjoy the ease with which my customers can figure this out!
ConsWish It reported directly to my Brokerage, this may be something that I just do not know how to use. However!
May 2, 2019
Tonya M.

“LOVE Dotloop”

OverallOverall, I really like it. I know that all my transactions are there, easy to find. I can track when documents are signed. Recommend it, everyone!
ProsEase of use, the tracking of signing. Autofill is amazing, use of the filters
ConsIt is hard to change an initial once it has auto-filled. That is really the only issue I have had.
Ashley K.
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
June 5, 2019

“Real Estate Dotloop User”

OverallGreat experience for use with my clients in real estate transactions. Easy to download and make changes if needed. Good for combining separated documents into one single pdf.
ProsVery easy to use. Extremely easy to perform tasks needed in real estate transactions. Excellent for sharing documents and retrieving signatures from clients.
ConsSetting filters can sometimes be confusing if a person using dotloop is not properly trained to use this software.
June 5, 2019
Patti H.
Realtor/Property Manager

“Dotloop Review”

OverallI really liked Dotloop but now I'm using Docusign and Authentisign and feel those are better electronic signing software.
ProsI liked the layout and the organization of forms.
ConsThe signing of docs for the end user had a minor glitch. A few times It would not let them sign and give a message that the document was open. Customer Service said that was a glitch in the system that they were addressing so probably fixed now.
Margaret M.
Branch Administrator
August 1, 2019

“Ease of using Dotloop”

OverallI love using Dotloop vs. Zipforms. I find it much easier to navigate, clients seem to have a better experience and it make s my job much easier.
ProsI find Dotloop to be very user friendly, not only in my job in real estate, but for clients as well. It's fast and easy to use.
ConsThere should be a way to suspend a transaction once it has gone out, if a change needs to be made.
August 1, 2019
Nathan B.
Associate Broker
July 10, 2019

“Best E-sign Platform”

OverallAs an e-signature platform, this is by far the easiest to use with the highest security in my experience. It is also very easy for clients to use.
ProsI like that the security is top priority to prevent identity theft.
ConsThe fact that if you have two individuals signing, they both have to have an email address. Also, when selecting multiple documents to download, it does it in one PDF instead of separate ones.
July 10, 2019
Yaricel P.

“A Must Have Software”

ProsDotloop brings all of the needed paperwork involved in any real estate transaction into our technology-driven lives very easily. Adding signatures, editing paragraphs, and filling out contracts couldn't be easier. I love that I can switch from my laptop to my phone and still have access to all my files. Additionally, presenting my clients with such a well-built software helps them see that I'm a professional and that leads to more business. In my opinion, every RE Agent (and many other professionals from different fields) should be using Dotloop.
ConsThat the mobile app is missing some of the features from the web version.
Jamie G.
August 19, 2019

“Makes Database easy and specialized”

OverallDotloop has made it incredibly easy to get contracts signed on tight time lines quickly and easily.
ProsIt helps me stay up to date with all my essential contract paperwork. It's also very easy to use.
ConsN/A. I have no complaints. If I had to pick one, it would only be the difficulty on the Dotloop app and the fact it's difficult to unarchive documents.
August 19, 2019
Alexandra S.
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
June 20, 2019

“Keeping up with the times!”

OverallIt is so amazing and helpful I use it every time. We use it throughout our company, and I use it with clients regularly. It is so easy for them to get the email and sign docs on any device. I'm pretty sure you don't even have to make an account-- although it is wroth making an account! Anyway, great experience overall.
ProsThe best thing about this software is its convenience. You can have paper work sent to clients, signed easily and sent right back within minutes. Props to this company for keeping up with the times because this is the future of documents-- online.
ConsOne thing I find meticulous is that you have to enter a specific "sign" or "initials" box everywhere you need a client to sign... its kind of time consuming! It would be nice if the system could recognize regular documents and identify the already established signed boxes to complement them with the e-sign box. Also, you have to go back and assign each one to a client! Sheesh! It's still better than long hand, don't get me wrong! But there is definitely room for improvement there.
June 20, 2019
allen w.
Realtor, real estate agent
May 21, 2019

“Keeps things organized, on time and is VERY user friendly”

OverallI use dotloop for real estate and it has changed my entire business. I work less, get more done and get it done so much faster and more secure with dotloop. It not only changed my business, it has helped define my customer service experience and grown my business, all while making my business more organized and secure. Love my dotloop !
ProsIt is easy to learn, for both the myself and my client. Saves time and keeps things where they need to be. My business has TONS of paperwork. Not with dotloop, Things are easy to find, I can tell who has looked at what and make changes or allow others to change whatever needs changed. I love it when something so complicated is made so easy. I wouldn't change a thing !
ConsThere isn't really anywhere or anything that dotloop hasn't thought about and made it work the way it should. I have never wanted to change it, which means the people that created and maintain it are in the field, they answer questions and make adjustments as needed. Priceless in today's " I want it now and I want it to just work " world.
May 21, 2019
September 8, 2018

“Great idea but buggy”

ProsThis software has a great design. We use it in in our Real Estate business everyday. It's a wonderful tool to keep your records and ease of digital signing with clients.
ConsThis software does have bugs and slow integration between other online signing software. There is a learning curve and slow comprehension from users.
September 8, 2018
Nicole G.
April 4, 2018

“I've used it from both sides and its great!”

ProsI really like how easy it is to share everything with clients and anyone involved in a transaction. It is an easy way to keep each listing organzied and all the documents together. It is easy to fill out forms and share with everyone who may need to see the documents. Very easy to collaborate and get things done!
ConsThere are some things such as adding in initial spots that I have had some trouble figuring out. I have not had a chance to reach out to customer support on this.
April 4, 2018
Kim S.
September 5, 2019

“Dotloop”

OverallMy overall experience with Dotloop has been great. Appreciate how organized it keeps me, and how easy it is to import my documents.
ProsI love that Dotloop is very easy to share not only with my team, but others involved in my transactions. I also love that it keeps my transactions extremely organized.
ConsI do not like that I don't have the ability to delete a transaction. If a deal falls through early in the transaction I would like to be able to delete instead of archive it.
September 5, 2019
Alysha Klein V.

“So many Functions! ”

OverallWonderful! Make business easier and move productive.
ProsI used Dotloop at a former Real Estate company and it make contract writing simple and easy! I was able to pull all my company documents and easily enter the correct information in the documents. Everything as there and was user friendly too.
ConsThere is a lot to know with DotLoop! Take courses, ask questions and learn because the program does so much you could be missing out on some great features if you don't take the time to learn.
July 29, 2019

“LOVE IT!”

ProsDotloop makes my life a million times easier! It is so convenient! I can have clients sign documents electronically from anywhere in the world. It even offers messaging through the platform making it easy to keep track of message with clients that you will always have access to. I am 100% satisfied with Dotloop!
ConsIt can be a little difficult to get the hang of at first, but the customer support team is great to help learn the ropes.
July 29, 2019