Flobot Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5

About Flobot

Field Service Management Software that is used by Artificial grass companies, carpet and flooring shops, scaffold companies, removals, landscaping and property maintenance enterprises. Take an enquiry into the CRM, schedule appointments for field engineers, create a quote, send an invoice, take payment and everything inbetween. Learn more about Flobot

Harry D.
MD
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
June 4, 2017

“By FAR the best field management software. We should know, we have trailed a few! ”

ProsWe had trailed & used a number of field management software platforms in order to find the best fit for our growing business. And flobot was by FAR the best. Being more adaptable to our bespoke workflows, more intuitive to navigate and use whilst maintaining the depth in detail required to manage almost all process within a business. Deciding which platform to use can be a daunting task and difficult process. Its a decision you do not want to get wrong. Contact me and I would be happy to explain how easy it can work in practice with flobot.
ConsThe flobot platform is a service offered to all our competitors. Cleary this is not great given the edge this platform provides us.

By Fresh Milk Software on March 13, 2018
Thank-you very much for the great review Harry. It is a pleasure working with you.
June 4, 2017
John M.
Managing Director
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2016

“Their support makes the difference”

OverallI have a small handyman firm in South London and I have been using Flobot for several months. We very happy with it and it is invaluable for running our business. It is getting improved all the time and the new app is brilliant. Mostly we love working with Rob and the team because nothing is too much trouble and they are always there to talk when we get stuck. That is what makes the difference to us.
ProsIt is easy to use and it has lots of features, most importantly it takes card payments.
ConsI don't like the background colour it is grey and it makes me sad :( but I am told I will be able to change this soon :)
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for something to run a small team of handymen then this is the best we have come across.

By Fresh Milk Software on July 27, 2016
Hello John, thanks for the great review. As you know we are always happy to help and I spoke to you just the other day myself. And as for the grey background - 2 months tops! Then you can have any colour you like.
Thomas B.
Man Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2016

“It is really easy to learn how to use it and the people are real good.”

OverallI came across them when I had some carpet put down in my home and I thought the communication I got for the meet was really cool and I figured this would be good to get in my business. So, I got in contact with the guys and I have been using it ever since. They are good guys and really helped with the setup so it worked right.
ProsIt is really easy to use and to learn.
ConsIt's a really big program and I think that maybe I am not using enough of it.
Recommendations to other buyersI think you should give it a try if you have a services company.

By Fresh Milk Software on September 10, 2016
Thanks for the review Thomas and you always just call if you need to discuss how to use the other areas of the system.
August 5, 2016
Christopher G.
Director of Operations
Facilities Services, Unspecified
September 9, 2016

“Great software for making you look like a professional.”

ProsFlobot is central to our business management. When we first starting shopping for this type of software we found loads of old fashioned systems that were hard to use and just old but Flobot was simple and easy to use right from the start. It makes us look professional and that gives us an advantage over our competition. It works with oou accounting package. I love the poscode look-up feature the best, it saves so much time gwtting addresses right the first time. I can't praise it enough because it is an awesome bit of software.
ConsIt doesn't have an iPhone version on the app and I don't like Android. The customer portal doesn't have search that drives my clients nuts.
Recommendations to other buyersJust buy an andrid tablet if you need to use it outside the office, it still works out cheaper than anything else. Spend time getting to know how it works and it actually helps to get your business processes right.
September 9, 2016
Paul M.
January 8, 2015

“It's worth the time and effort”

OverallWe supply and fit carpets all around London and I had been looking for something that could help me to send quotes. I had a look at a few systems but when I stated using Flobot I knew this was the one for us. It helps that the staff have a good understanding of my industry and they were very helpful. I can access the program from home as well as work. It does a lot more than I had thought about. My customers have been very impressed with the quotes I've sent them but I can also send them the invoice and I have a database for all my customers now. I can also book my carpet fitters to do jobs at peoples houses. I used to do this with a desk diary and I don't know how I ever managed it now I do it this way. I would say that this is a very good product, I certainly made the right choice and I am still learning how to use it to it's full potential. I would recommend it.

By Fresh Milk Software on February 2, 2015
Thanks very much for the great review Paul, it's great to see that it's really working out for you and helping drive your business forward. That's why we made it and that's why we'll keep on improving it.
January 8, 2015
Katie L.
Head Of Operations
August 16, 2016

“Money well spent.”

ProsFlobot is a great tool. We use it to manage field service visits for training on our software. It gives us complete visibility across the business. It has eradicated many manual processes and the need to use spreadsheets! Highly recommend.
ConsI really want to be able to send my trainers and customers group emails, at present I am unable to do so.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen you buy a software tool, you always want more from it, or you want it do things a certain way. We have found that by reviewing and changing a few old processes internally, this tool gives us 98% of what we want. Implementing a new technology made us reevaluate and as a result, we are operating much more efficiently.
August 16, 2016
Giovanni B.
General Manger
February 2, 2015

“Life changing!!!...”

OverallWe are a SME contracting company. We offer various trade services and manage a varied workforce. As we have grown, we have found it ever increasingly difficult to keep our engineers/contractors in check, our customers informed, keep a trail of communication and most importantly, guarantee/process our payments! :) Then FLOBOT came along and changed our lives! We have one system that takes us from client/enquiry inception, through the complete CRM process, estimating, invoicing, and payment retrieval. My guys can login remotely, they can see their jobs in advance, and with Geo-tracking, I know where they are at all times. I could say enough good stuff about this product, I urge you trial it and I promise, you'll never look back!

By Fresh Milk Software on February 2, 2015
Thanks you very much for your kind review. We're trying very hard to make this the best piece of software on the planet for field based businesses, so you're inspiring us to work even harder.
February 2, 2015
John M.
Facilities Services, Unspecified
July 27, 2016

“The software is perfect for my business and the support is excellent”

ProsThe new updated app is great and means we can take pictures and signatures out of the office. I bought this one becasue it was the only one I could find that took card payments which is very important for us.
ConsThe user background colour is grey and it is a little depressing but I will be able to change this soon.
Recommendations to other buyersThe best think is the support. I only have to call the mobile number for my account manager and he sorts out my problems which is beyond anything I have come across and really important for me because I am not the best on computers.
Katie L.
Head Of Operations
February 16, 2015

“Great quoting software”

OverallPros: Simple to use and feature rich Cons: There are a lot of features I don't need and maybe I'm paying for them We use it for sending out proposals to our clients because it allows us to work out exactly what profit we will make on each project. The quoting tool is very easy to use and very intuitive. It also integrates with Xero which we use to send out our invoices, although I believe we could use Flobot for this too. We don't use anywhere near the amount of features it has as we are an office based technology business, but I `ve never used a better quoting tool and so we will be keeping it.

By Fresh Milk Software on July 14, 2015
Thanks for the great review, Katie. We're about to make a big update to the estimating tool to make it even better.
February 16, 2015
Martin J. G.
Co Founder
December 1, 2014

“Flobot 10/10 all the way!”

OverallWe have just got on board with Flobot and as we all come from a senior management level within the Hotel & Hospitality sector we understand the importance of having a great back office system that is effecient and easy to use and that will keep you on top of your business. As we all know, us humans leave it to the last minute to get things done and then expect an instant result. Flobot certainly helps you strive towards delivering that to your potential clients. Regards, Martin, Sky & the team at Man Friday Services

By Fresh Milk Software on December 2, 2014
Thanks for your kind words Martin, it's appreciated and I'm glad we can help.
December 1, 2014
Agron B.
MD
September 13, 2015

“Excellent software and great customer service”

OverallWe were recommended to use Flobot and it has not let us down. The software is very good but the customer service is excellent. We are complete novices to software but they set it up for us and gave us some really good advice on managing our business at the same time. We are very pleased with everything overall and would recommend it to other gardening companies.

By Fresh Milk Software on March 15, 2016
Thanks very much for the great review. We have really enjoyed working with your company Agron.
September 13, 2015
Hughie C.
October 13, 2014

“An amazing tool I wish I'd found earlier”

OverallI have just found this software and I am amazed at how useful it is. It does everything in one. t's like 5 software packages fro small businesses in 1. It takes payment from the customer, sends an invoice, I do my estimates in it and book my jobs to see people. I can do it on m ipad or at home on my computer and I can even see if someone has taken the estimate. There is no paperwork whatsoever. I would highly recommend this package.

By Fresh Milk Software on July 14, 2015
Thanks for the great review, Hughie.
October 13, 2014
Emily B.
December 17, 2014

“Really easy to use, makes my invoices look great!”

OverallI'm really pleased with Flobot and would highly recommend it - I use it to send out my invoices to my clients and not only does it make my invoices look really good and professional, but it is VERY easy to use.

By Fresh Milk Software on July 14, 2015
Thanks Emily, and Flobot now works with Xero to help with your accounts too.
December 17, 2014
Emily D.
Team Leader
August 21, 2015

“Easy to use”

OverallFlobot is brilliant, ever since I've used this programme I have been a lot happier and stress free Cuts down on a lot of admin and paperwork.

By Fresh Milk Software on August 24, 2015
Thanks for your lovely review. We really appreciate it.
August 21, 2015
sherron k.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 29, 2016

“solid tool ”

OverallVery happy with the purchase, a solid tool for managing the workforce and providing feedback to the clients.
September 29, 2016