MPZMail Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.4/5

About MPZMail

Cloud-based email marketing solution that helps marketers with template creation, mail automation and campaign analysis. Learn more about MPZMail

Angelica M.
May 20, 2018

“Very comprehensive experience of several factors.”

ProsI would say that the best features that MPZMail has a lot to do with its design, but most of all, customer attention is also influencing, since first, the design is revolutionizing a lot the way to use the program, but on the other hand, the technical support complements in itself a factor of help for each client, and revolutionizes as such, the great handling of the platform.
ConsThe parts that need to improve in MPZMail, would be the prices that have the unlimited plans, I think that you should add more adapted prices as such to the people who will buy it, not so exaggerated prices. I believe that as there are unlimited plans, there are also plans that limit subscriptions, but they should be a bit cheaper to have better accessibility.
May 20, 2018
Eduardo R.
Head of Sales
501-1000 employees
February 25, 2018

“Like Implementation in MPZMail, nice software Email.”

OverallMPZMail is a very productive software that generates very good results in such a short time. Entrepreneurially MPZMail has made me emerge, since I have been able to completely improve the field of Marketing completely in my company, I hope that I continue to provide these excellent results.
ProsI really like the way of implementation in MPZMail, since it is not like other platforms that only focus on a single type of Marketing, Email, MPZMail also focuses on sending emails through the phone or other means, it is very good that you know vary the ways of working.
ConsI do not like the prices of MPZMail, this is the only factor that affects it every day, since to opt for unlimited plans, you have to pay too much money, I would like these "Unlimited" plans to be more accessible with cheap prices than allow easy purchase.
February 25, 2018
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
February 15, 2018

“Organized fuctions with full design MPZ.”

OverallMPZMail has benefited me a lot, in the business environment, because in my area of work I have been able to send emails automatically with MPZ and thus be able to transmit information about our services to customers.
ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail is the fantastic interface and platform so ordered that it has, the functions are very well organized to access them in a matter of seconds and control the Emails in an easier and accessible way, very good software.
ConsI do not like the prices that MPZMail has, since to access an unlimited plan you have to pay a lot of money, and it does not seem fair to me, I would like MPZ to be a cheaper program with access to cheaper plans that allow small businesses, enter the circle of sending Email.
February 15, 2018
Gladis T.
5001-10,000 employees
May 1, 2018

“An easier way to apply Email Marketing.”

OverallI have benefited from the use of MPZMail because I have managed to establish Email Marketing in my company but a little more adapted, it has made it easier to apply for all employees, absolutely for everyone.
ProsWhat I like the most about MPZMail is, above all, the interface, since no other Email Marketing software has an interface like this, which provides immediate comfort to any client that uses it.
ConsI do not like that MPZMail has such high prices in the unlimited plans, they are prices that exceed the limited plans and it should not be, because the unlimited ones would have more benefits to the client, and I think that they should be more accessible for the user with respect to the price.
May 1, 2018
Paula R.
Marketing Executive
Retail, 10,001+ employees
April 18, 2018

“MPZMail is an immediate support quality.”

OverallI have benefited from the use of MPZMail in the area of Email Marketing, not in a very bruce way, but in fact it has brought some other benefit, as has been to improve that area, and make various improvements in it.
ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail is the quality of support it has, the antecedence that it has to the client is an attention that no other Email Marketing software has, I truly admire this platform for how it cares for the client and its comfort .
ConsI do not like that MPZMail is so slow on mobile devices, and it's not necessarily because of the internet connection, but for some other reason, it does not work correctly on Android or iOS devices.
April 18, 2018
Luisana A.
Marketing Manager
51-200 employees
March 7, 2018

“Automation is very good, but you should think about the design.”

OverallDespite the ugly design that it has, it has provided me with excellent benefits regarding the sending of Email, it has exponentially improved the Marketing area of my company thanks to the automation it represents.
ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail is the ease with which it is possible to send an Email through an advertising campaign, since in this platform you should not do anything more than a simple campaign, everything else is automatic.
ConsI do not like the design of MPZMail, the truth is that it is very horrible, I would like them to implement better colors to better represent the comfort and design that they present to customers who use the software.
March 7, 2018
Marielvis G.
April 24, 2018

“Simple functions for more speed.”

OverallI benefited from MPZmail because despite the high prices it has, you can work comfortably and very efficiently in my company, it can be easily integrated with the simple functions to use.
ProsBasically what I like most about having MPZMail present within my company, is that the ease with which it adapts to new clients is very good, it is not necessary to read the instructions to make a light use within the platform.
ConsI do not like that MPZmail has such high prices, since I have found platforms with almost the same functions, and at a much lower price, I demand cheaper prices that allow the purchase of the plans.
April 24, 2018
Maykol F.
Marketing Executive
501-1000 employees
April 17, 2018

“Excellent benefits but little variety.”

OverallMPZMail has made my company more serious with respect to the campaigns it carries out, has managed to establish a more stable communication and a guarantee of subscription to the client, perfect benefits.
ProsMPZMail is a software that does not have many good things, but it does have some that stand out, as it is, the reception of each Email. Subscribers to a campaign can receive the emails sent in a matter of seconds or moments.
ConsI do not like that MPZMail always focuses on Email Marketing and does not try to offer variety to the client, since making one area only tends to mark a somewhat boring stay.
April 17, 2018
Carole K.
Head of Operations
March 27, 2018

“MPZmail provides business advances in a matter of months, a projected progress.”

OverallThe use of MPZmail and the benefits it has brought, is strongly related to the progress in the structure of my company, as we have found a stable way to contact the customer effectively and in a matter of seconds.
ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail is the interface, from the first moment When I started using it in my company, I realized that it was very attractive and comfortable software for its use.
ConsI do not like that MPZMail has such high prices, since I have researched and there are many other software that offer the same service and for a very low price, I would like MPZMail to follow these steps.
Vigney T.
51-200 employees
March 5, 2018

“They must arrange the design and the colors they use for better quality and customer comfort.”

OverallI have benefited from the use of MPZMail since I have been able to send consecutive emails automatically, in my company there are many people subscribed to our Emails, and with just writing it, we can automatically send it to many people with this platform.
ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail is that it has unlimited plans regarding subscriptions, in this way you can receive multiple subscriptions without any limit and you can work freely.
ConsI do not like that MPZMail has such an ugly design, I really do not like the colors it has, since they do not give comfort when using it, I would like the colors to change for better quality control.
March 5, 2018
Chense P.
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
March 13, 2018

“The automation it generates and the ease of working in MPZMail.”

OverallThe use of MPZMail at a certain point has been beneficial, since we have managed to make Email Marketing much more agile and achieve it in a more automated way and without having to resort to long works.
ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail is that it is quite easy to use software, you can create an advertising campaign and take control of it in a matter of seconds and without the need to read instructions.
ConsSince I know MPZMail, I thought that the problem with this platform are the prices, I really would like this software to offer more accessible prices because it has very interesting functions.
March 13, 2018
Angelica B.
March 11, 2018

“The quality of MPZMail in its interface, provides an excellent stay.”

OverallI benefited from the use of MPZMail because I managed to get too many subscriptions in such a short time. Currently, since I implemented MPZMail in my company, subscriptions have grown exponentially.
ProsI really like the design of MPZMail, the truth is I think they made it to order to please the client who uses it, the design is quite comfortable and provides a good stay.
ConsI do not like that MPZMail does not have ompatability to carry out advertising campaigns through a mobile phone, because if it were compatible, it would be great to advertise through the phone, wherever the person is.
March 11, 2018
Annie F.
Head of Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
March 27, 2018

“MPZmail perfects Marketing, makes it more innovative and interesting.”

OverallI have benefited from the use of MPZMail a lot at an entrepreneurial level, since I have managed to innovate in my company, I have managed to perfect the Marketing area day by day using this platform.
ProsI really like that MPZMail has a good stability at the moment of communicating with customers, providing an uninterrupted platform for the immediate sending of emails on Marketing.
ConsI do not like that MPZMail has such a bad base when it comes to reviewing the subscription history in each advertising campaign, often not every subscriber is shown correctly.
Angelica S.
Human Resources Manager
11-50 employees
March 9, 2018

“Excellent progress with unlimited plans, but the rates are very high.”

OverallThe use of MPZMail has benefited me since I have managed to obtain very good speed and agility around emails within my company, this has made us more competetens and much more compromising.
ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail are its illitimados plans, since very few platforms offer these unlimited subscription plans, and I consider that factor as unique in MPZMail.
ConsI do not like that MPZmail has such high prices, the idea of creating an illitimized plan is very good, and it helps a lot with Email Marketing, but I would like to see such high prices go down.
March 9, 2018
Dashen L.
Senior Executive HR
11-50 employees
July 10, 2018

“Prospect with Emails and very fast.”

ProsWhat I like most about MPZMail is that it is really a software which provides features that help Email Marketing, because here the emails are delivered to the recipient in a matter of seconds and it is not necessary to wait that long.
ConsWhat I do not like about MPZMAil is that prospectively I have noticed that unlimited plans have an exorbitant price, which means that users do not enter into confidence to buy them, I think that prices should decrease exponentially.
July 10, 2018
Allison S.
Managing Director
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“I would like a design change.”

ProsThe most pleasant thing that MPZMail has is the automation and the fast sending of emails, it is fantastic to be able to enjoy these services at a really low price, and on the other hand, to know that all those who sign up for the campaign, will receive their mail in time .
ConsI do not like at all that MPZMail has such an ordinary design, the design does not have colors that are sharp or colors that attract attention, which shows boredom.
Ashley S.
5001-10,000 employees
May 15, 2018

“Improvement of advertising area.”

OverallMPZMail is a very basic software, and I would recommend using it in small companies, since with the potential it has, it can make them grow in a couple of months, it has benefited me in the sense of being able to achieve stability in the advertising area of my business.
ProsMPZMail has a configuration to automate much more an advertising campaign, they are predetermined configurations that actually help the campaigns, making them shorter and with a clearer objective, that's what I like the most.
ConsThe problem comes in its design, however, I think that MPZMail is more than that, since it has functions that work correctly in the long term, and the design should not matter much, although it does have an influence on comfort.
May 15, 2018
Miriam G.
Strategy Director
June 26, 2018

“MPZMail is variation of expectations.”

ProsMPZMail is a platform where you can work in a very appropriate way, since it offers immediate automation free of charge for all campaigns, with a high rate of autoresponders to all subscriptions, MPZmail really makes a difference in all email plaforms .
ConsI would like MPZMail to adapt the colors and the design it uses, since there is currently a very little renewed design, a design that does not offer any possibility of amusement for the users that use it.
Andrea M.
Coaching
September 13, 2017

“No customer service / Lack of technical support - don't sign up! ”

Overall.
ConsThe only way you can reach technical support/customer service is via a chatbox. It has been more than 1 month, and I still have not heard from them. I managed to send them emails, I have been posting on their Facebook Page, send them a FB Message, Chat box, asking for help, for more than a month and I just got NO reply at all! I think this company is only run by one person. And at this point, it seems that one person is even selective on who is helping as on the FB post threats. Another user mentioned the same thing about no support at all, and suddenly he replied - but only to him. If he could just man up, say I am sorry, and start helping would be awesome! But nothing so far, unfortunately.
September 13, 2017
Ed C.
VP of Operations
August 10, 2015

“MPZMail- Great small business solution.”

OverallWe are new users to this app, and have just sent out our first campaign. The interface is pretty clean, it was very easy to set up, and importing my existing contacts only took a few minutes. I appreciate that it automatically eliminates duplicate email addresses. Creating the newsletter was a snap, I intend to explore different formats as we get deeper into the program. We had results from our first mailing within seconds, and can track who opens, who clicks through to our website, who unsubscribes, and what bounced. Direct customer support could be more responsive, but other than that, I have no issues with the app or the company.
August 10, 2015
Denton C.

“Excellent platform.”

OverallThis platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to "get to work" right away and begin issuing e-mail campaigns. Tools for creating a newsletter, sign-up form (or button), auto-responder, and subscription group are all included and consist of clear and organized steps to follow. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of your e-mail campaigns are clear, concise, and simple. Options for embedding your sign-up form or button are included and you are given the opportunity to preview all created newsletters as well as test them for spam filtering. Overall, very cost-efficient and easy to use.
Helen V.
Journalist, Russia

“Recommend”

OverallPros: stable compounds transmission of messages on open relays. Supports the format html, you can put a ready script letter template. Flexible policies: from 50 destinations in the initial stages - for free. Significant expansion of the free limit for the recommendations, or advertising service dispatches on your website. In free- version may send up to 12,000 emails coming in a month. User-friendly interface: one can easily keep track of opened, bounced and links clicked. Also, fast registration, which is very convenient. But most of all pleased with the stable multi-threaded delivery. I recommend.
Holger B.
Owner and Director
Retail, Unspecified
February 22, 2018

“Easy to use software with good features but no customer service.”

ProsEasy to use software with many features for a very reasonable price. Can be recommended to anyone who is able to set up everything on his own.
ConsAs already mentioned before, MPZmail seems to be a one-man-company. Customer service is almost non-existing.
February 22, 2018
Paula S.
October 3, 2014

“MPZmail App”

OverallI'm new to this kinda thing and thought it might be too complicated for me. So far it has worked great. I'm doing a raffle to increase traffic to my facebook and to build a mailing list of potential wedding clients. With a click of a button I was able to export all my new contacts from rafflecopter to my MPZmail. Then I sent out a welcome newsletter. I was able to watch in real time as people opened their email. Call me cheezy but I found that fun and exciting. The features really help you see where you are and how the clients respond or did not respond.
October 3, 2014
Elena K.
top manager
October 8, 2014

“Recommend/”

OverallPros: stable compounds transmission of messages on open relays. Supports the format html, you can put a ready script letter template. Flexible policies: from 50 destinations in the initial stages - for free. Significant expansion of the free limit for the recommendations, or advertising service dispatches on your website. One can easily keep track of opened, bounced and links clicked. Also, fast registration, which is very convenient. But most of all pleased with the stable multi-threaded delivery. Using the program is very user-friendly!
October 8, 2014
Michael H.
IT Manager

“Perfect Email Marketing”

OverallWe've been email marketing our products and services for about 8 years and we've gone through a lot of services. We discovered MPZMail about a year ago and haven't looked back since. We love the easy to design amazing looking signup forms, we use them for lots of landing pages. The newsletter designer is superb and takes us literally minutes to create stunning campaigns. And its brilliant how you can see the stats popping up as they happen - Opens, links clicked, etc. Thanks MPZMail, keep up the good work!
Dr. Sana F.
Co-Founder
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 23, 2017

“MPZMail is worth recommendation!”

OverallMy personal experience with MPZMail is great. I love the ease of use and simple work flow in all aspects. highly recommended
ProsEase of Use
ConsCame to know very late.
Recommendations to other buyersArabic Language
April 23, 2017
Kirsten S.
August 22, 2015

“So far, so great!”

OverallI was really disappointed when the WIX GetSubscribers app limited my newsletters to 3 per month without a monthly rate upgrade. MPZMail has the same functionality (a slightly lower font selection) but with MUCH more practical payment options (monthly, yearly, and pay-as-you-go credits). For an amateur website maker with relatively few subscribers and weekly newsletters, the pay-as-you-go option is perfect for me! So far I am extremely pleased.
August 22, 2015
Mariam C.
February 18, 2015

“An easy solution to small business marketing”

OverallMPZMail has opened a new channel to small business marketing using their email campaign and newsletter platform. However people may find it difficult to make the most of the reward scheme as most people that would benefit from my stand point are small businesses who can't afford to pay the expensive charges of other platforms. Overall, the site offers what the essentials are regarding email marketing and small businesses can leverage on this.
February 18, 2015
Wornitha M.
Creative Director
September 26, 2014

“Great Customer Service”

OverallI had problems loading an image. I tried several times but was unsuccessful. Once I sent an email to MPZMail Customer Service it was only minutes did I receive a response. They asked me to send to them the image that I had problem loading (which I did) and they loaded it directly into my account. How awesome is that!?!?! Also, the Control Panel has a clean look and very user friendly!

By MPZMail on September 26, 2014
Our pleasure! And thanks so much for reviewing mpz!
September 26, 2014
Aaron C.
General Manager
January 6, 2016

“Great App (on Wix). More than meets our expectaions.”

OverallI just started using this program for my website and it is awesome. I highly recommend playing around with some of the features and form set ups. The customization is fantastic. Right now I'm on the FREE version but once my email subscriber numbers move up I will definitely be upgrading to a pay package. Will update later if there are any issues but for now I am more than happy.
January 6, 2016
Rod P.
Business Development Manager
September 6, 2015

“MPZ MAIL Awesome APP”

OverallRecently set MPZ MAIL up on my Website and have now sent a monthly newsletter two databases. Very easy to set up and operate and professional looking newsletter templates. Its a must have for all businesses who wish to have professional database contact and management. Statistics are great and enable me to keep my databases current. Customer assistance is done by message txt and is prompt and efficient. Well done MPZ Mail.
September 6, 2015
Vanessa F.

“Awesome !!”

OverallSo far this application has been very user friendly. This app is so easy to use. I have used Constant Contact for years and I think MPZMail is much easier to use, yet just as professional and organized. I love the automatic campaign update emails that they send, it makes it easy to know what is working, and what isn't. Simple and easy, I love it! Highly Reccommend!
Jason M.
February 14, 2017

“Fantastic product, amazing customer service.”

OverallThe application it's self is good, very easy to use and navigate around the pricing is also extremely competitive. The best thing about MPZMail is the customer service from Mike, he is so helpful and always responds to any questions and tries to impliment any suggestions for features that you make.
February 14, 2017
Kurt T.
December 31, 2015

“Best app ever”

OverallThis app is so easy to use. I have used Constant Contact for years and I think MPZMail is much easier to use, yet just as professional and organized. I love the automatic campaign update emails that they send, it makes it easy to know what is working, and what isn't. Simple and easy, I love it! Highly Reccommend!
December 31, 2015
Paul A.
June 13, 2015

“Simply not working”

OverallThis is an easy product to use and set up. However, I found that about 50% of people who signed up to my subscriber list had their names and email addresses blank. Basically I was losing half of my subscribers. MPZ emailed me that they had fixed this problem back in April 2015 but still I am losing subscribers who have completed my subscriber form only to have them show up on my subscriber list with absolutely no name or email details. Response to emails is erratic. My last email two weeks ago, explaining that the problem had not gone away, has not been replied to. I looked at Mailchimp several times as an alternative, but gave up. Too complicated.

By MPZMail on November 12, 2015
Hi Paul Im sorry you had issues. We fixed this bug quite a long time ago. Thanks Mike
June 13, 2015
Courtney D.
February 25, 2015

“Almost perfect!”

OverallI was really impressed with the prices and the "credit" idea after using wix's shoutout newsletters and viewing their outrageous prices! Although there isn't a lot of freedom with creating the subscription box for your website, it's manageable and easy to work with! Did I mention affordable?
February 25, 2015
Jane F.
February 12, 2015

“Review”

OverallThis is an easy email advertising app once you get used to being in there. It does take some time to get used to it, or at least for someone like myself who is not a savvy computer person. I do like using the email app to keep my clients informed of news and upcoming specials.
February 12, 2015
Jason M.
Technical Support
January 31, 2015

“Fantastic”

OverallA fantastic company, never had any problems and always respond to messages/emails very quickly. Pro's: + Great Price (Free at the moment for me) + Great customer service + Extremely easy to use + Great looking newsletters + Great looking sign up forms/buttons Cons - None!
January 31, 2015
Jefferson R.
Jefferson
January 29, 2015

“Great Experience MPZMail”

OverallI am really pleased with the service of MPZMail, because is a unique service and only, that is offering such a good services as is the creation of mails to people has not know about html code, and all related to it Great job guys and Congrats cheers
January 29, 2015
Ivan S.
November 20, 2016

“Fast and easy”

OverallI'm perfectly happy with MPZMail. I'm using it to send a nice email with pictures to my contacts and it is working great. Easy to use without any knowledge of webdesign and informatics.
November 20, 2016
Jeta B.
December 18, 2015

“Very nice, clean platform, easy to use”

OverallI just opened my account and already am able to send out my Newsletter. Very easy to use, intuitive, gives everything you need to be successful with email marketing. Recommend wholeheartedly!
December 18, 2015
Bree K.
Assistant
March 14, 2015

“MPZ MAIL is awesome!”

OverallMpz mail is so good for my website. It shows stats of users that have opened up the email, and organises them very nicely. It's very customisable and doesn't show any branding on themselves.
March 14, 2015
salim b.
founder
February 22, 2015

“Its amazing & supportive for small business ”

OverallToday when i searching on the internet for email provider, then i try MPZMail and i am satisfy with their service, features, support. Its amazing & supportive for small business to start their business
February 22, 2015
Nathalie H.
January 20, 2015

“Easy to use and professional!”

OverallI use MPZ to create my newsletters. It is easy to use and I'm constantly getting compliments on how professional they look. I like the tracking system for my campaigns. Great product!
January 20, 2015
Pete L.
Systems Engineer
September 24, 2014

“Great app, great service”

OverallMPZMail is such a refreshing experience. It's so simple, easy to use and in my opinion a far better product and price than Mail Chimp. It's sooo fast and slick to use as well! Keep up the great work guys!
September 24, 2014
Danijel P.
March 20, 2017

“Free Email Marketing”

OverallFree Email Marketing software and services. Create beautiful emails, then send and track the results...excellent MPZMail
March 20, 2017
Michael G.
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
February 28, 2017

“Great Service!”

OverallEasy to use and very affordable. I love the reseller option. I can sell to my clients for about 1/10th of the price of Constant contact and still make some money...
ProsEasy To Use Low Cost Great Features
ConsSometimes features dont work or only work on certain browsers..
Recommendations to other buyersRESELLER PACKAGE!
February 28, 2017
denis V.
November 4, 2016

“greatly helped our company to increase our revenues”

OverallApplication excellent, greatly helped our company to increase our revenues get new customers and closing new contracts.
November 4, 2016
Victor F.
marketing executive
December 1, 2015

“Using MPZ Mail is easy and intuitive, highly recommended”

OverallUsing MPZ Mail is easy and intuitive, highly recommended. You may get insights from your campaings and statistics. Also smart newsletter templates.
December 1, 2015