TruckLogics Ratings

Overall
3.8/5
4.4/5

About TruckLogics

Welcome to the only web-based business management solution designed exclusively for transportation businesses. Whether you're an owner-operator, fleet manager, small carrier, or even a driver, you can manage your dispatches, expenses, maintenance, reminders, and trip sheets in one convenient location. Sign up now, no credit card required and your first 30 days are on us. You'll wonder how you ever did business without it! Learn more about TruckLogics

Sergio M.
November 27, 2018

“Best Truck manegmetn Software”

OverallTruckLogics is a very efficient manegment program that has helped us since we started the company. We have tried other ones but not have been like this one. Some did offer more functions at the time but trucklogics were able to catch up but their learning curve was bad and the software design was horrilbe. What we wanted was an efficient program that was easy to read and easy to teach as we have started growing. Best program ever
ProsThe software is easy to use and right to the point. the moment that you open it you can quickly get familiarised with the functions and the locations of said functions. Training new employees is a breeze with it and whenever something happens to the program there is always somebody on the other side ready to help you via phone or chat. I really recommend this program over the other ones.
ConsWhat I don't like about it is that it management lags and it takes a while to load. It has an IFTA function so usually during those times the program lags more than often. It's a great program, but when you are trying to do something fast or look for information, it feels that you have to wait for ages. a 5-minute job can turn into 8 minutes because of it. Its not that bad but when you are on horrible.
November 27, 2018
Eddie E.
Load Planner/ Dispatcher
May 6, 2017

“Best software out there”

Overallyou get to operate your fleet smoothly
ProsMultiuser iFTA Reports ( if working properly) Mobile App Checkcalls Routing Creating loads and Invoicing
ConsThe mobile app doesn't work properly, it freezes, you update a load and have to hit ZINC more than once in order for a dispatcher to see it on the website. When you add expenses on the mobile app, it doesn't get upload it to the website. When you take a picture and upload it through the app, the image loose so much pixels that its hard for the dispatcher to read fuel receipts, bols etc. Mobile app doesn't notify you when a load gets assigned to the driver until two or three days later. And some other things. Android, tablet or iPhone, they all have the same problem. The multi-user interface is a good feature but it doesn't have a lot of option for permission ex: permission for a user to create an invoice, view invoice, make an advance, delete advance. Run reports. Most likely every feature that has to do with $... we just had an employee erase an advance that was given to a driver by owner, employee and driver became buddy, and he erased it off the account. The owner found out a month later because he remembered about the advance and it was never found.
May 6, 2017
Bogdan B.
Dispatch
October 5, 2016

“Very comprehensive solution for your trucking needs”

OverallGreat platform for owner operators and truck owners. You can enter the loads, with the dispatches, then you can add the expenses, by category. Very easy to keep track of everything. The driver can install the mobile app and update the loads (he can mark it loaded, unloaded or any other status), he can add the expenses (fuel, lumpers or anything else) or chat with the dispatch. The miles will be calculated, the driver settlements will be done, the IFTA will be calculated at a push of a button. I'm using it to replace other 3 pieces of software.
ProsKeep track of loads; Keep track of expenses, by category; Keep track of drivers' settlements; Build the reports that needs to be filed; Excellent Customer Service (Bryan, you're the man!), listening to the needs of their users; Mobile app for the drivers; Decent price.
ConsSometimes it doesn't have all the options that I need, but usually they get added once you ask for them. Sometimes the website is slow.
Recommendations to other buyersDo not hesitate to try it, if you need a solution for your trucking business.
October 5, 2016
Ray K.
September 2, 2018

“Features much needed in Truck Logics”

OverallUser Friendly for sure, folks are very nice to speak with, Invoicing is very nice. but when intergrating real miles, it is to much work, Eld should be reporting miles and states records for me. I am begining to think they cant keep up with other TMS programs, although over all they are better than many I have tried. I want to stay with them, they need to get moving faster on these issues, they are good folks!
ProsThis is a very clean program, and modern, the layout is very nice to move around in. Adding a new load, and then dispatching it is very nice, best I have seen.
ConsI use BigRoad eld, they told me it would intergrate soon, I want the ELD to put all my miles into perspective for each load, and also IFTA, I dont see this coming anytime soon. Full intergration with Quickbooks also not arrived as promised. Phone app has to be uninstalled and reinstalled often. I am looking for a full TMS service, as I am only a very small company. Unless I see changes, I will be moving on in 2019.
September 2, 2018
Raymond K.
March 25, 2019

“After a Year of use”

OverallInvoicing and dispatch are the best parts of the program, aside from that, they will not integrate with ELD for mileage, they were saying they will! Very frustrated as I grow my company, I know what a good program consists of, and checking all of them out diligently.
ProsIt is clean and has a great dispatch module
ConsThey will not update fuel spreadsheets for different fuel cards, I have sent them some formats, the fuel import is not automatic, Not one new update has been made that I am aware of, they don't care about what I would like to see. Factoring could include much more detail.
March 25, 2019
Josias S.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
November 9, 2016

“Frustrating when you need a report and don't get it by any means”

OverallI have used TL for over a year and I am getting tired of facing basic problems like asking for a report with a certain time frame and getting it with a different time frame
ProsIt has a lot of potential, but it needs to be taken care of by more critical engineers in order to cover all the flaws
ConsIt doesn't deliver what it promises

By SPAN Enterprises on November 14, 2016
Hi Josias, First off, thank you for your review. We are currently reviewing and resolving the issue now. A customer service representative will be following up with you shortly. If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call (704) 234.6946 or email support@trucklogics.com Thanks! -TruckLogics
November 9, 2016
Raja F.
QA Engineer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2017

“Am using this application for 2 years it works perfect and easy navigation”

ProsEasy Sign up I can easily create my order in a single page I can manage my accounts with my staffs
ConsNavigation and using the app size need to be get reduced Need more Permissions manage my accounts with my staffs
December 8, 2017
Saudin H.
Operations Manager
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 29, 2018

“TruckLogics ”

OverallGreat!
ProsThat it was a full functioning trucking dispatching software for small companies
ConsThat it didn't have more options to create custom Invoices and other features
September 29, 2018
William W.
September 20, 2016

“If nothing else, the support people will help you with anything”

OverallGetting started with the program was a little bit of trouble but after calling I was able to quickly figure everything out. Now me and my drivers can communicate without having to call each one everyday. Thanks
ProsI like how promiles is integrated with this program
ConsNot being able to create loads on the app. You have to login to the mobile website instead of just using the app
Recommendations to other buyersBefore getting frustrated just call
September 20, 2016
Andrew S.
May 31, 2016

“Cheap and easy product. GREAT customer support”

OverallOverall its does everything I need for it to with my dispatches and expenses. I have ran into a few issues but with patient and nice people on the phone I was able to get them fixed. Pros: 24/7 US customer service. All my loads are in 1 place and I can easily manage them. Text reminders. Free Trial Cons: Could be a little more mobile friendly. Only email support during non-business hours
May 31, 2016
Adam B.
National Sales Representative
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 13, 2019

“So So Experience with TruckLogics”

OverallWould rather use other services.
ProsThe support team is very helpful as it is not very easy to navigate. They were patient with us.
ConsIt ran very slow for us. It was not very clear with functionality.
August 13, 2019