Snapforce Call Center Software Ratings

Overall

About Snapforce Call Center Software

Snapforce Call Center Software delivers an out of the box Cloud PBX Phone System & Call Center Suite of features, including voicemail to email, call transfers, call barging, call monitoring, call coaching, call queues, ACD, video conferencing, dial-in conference bridge, toll free number included. Most importantly eliminates manual call logging. Additionally you can couple this with the world class Snapforce CRM to combine them for a seamless one system platform. Learn more about Snapforce Call Center Software

Jenelle R.
Retail, Unspecified
May 23, 2016

“Snapforce is Great!”

ProsCompletely self explanatory. Easy to use. The product doesn't have 10 tabs with 10 options inside each one. Being young and using programs and software since I can remember, this is one of the better products I used due to the fact that it is not overly complicated or crowded with too many options and different sections. I use a loaner software program and every menu option has another list of options and those options have options. It's too much. Simpler the better.
ConsNever had a single issue. Glitches here and there were addressed very quickly, and when they weren't I was given an explanation as to why. Feature requests I made were given answers as to why something was turned down. I am not a programmer nor do I run Snapforce. So I understand every request cannot be granted. I've been on their side so I get how it can be and I appreciate them taking the time to personally give me responses on each.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't be fooled by pretty colors and customization galore. The LESS you have to configure the better. Otherwise, deploying a system like this can take at least a month. DON'T OVERTHINK IT!!!!!!! When training several employees on the program I noticed them overthinking certain things. Almost treating it as if it were more complex than it is. Sometimes things are just as easy as they seem. Always make sure you have an admin to handle things like this with your employees who are being trained. Snapforce sold me the software, IT help, and training's. I had to take it over from there. I know how my employees work the best. Not Snapforce. It is not their job to get my company to utilize Snapforce, it's mine. I've read some reviews and it seems as if some people expect the employees at Snapforce to be the boss over their employees. If a certain CRM program doesn't work for you, pick another. But if there's this many positive reviews, it shows that it's not the program that's the problem. If it doesn't work for you, that's ok, move on. Thank you everyone at Snapforce. I currently deal with several warranty companies, our own various corporate offices, at least 5 software vendors, and this is the BEST and most personal customer service I've dealt with.
May 23, 2016
Phil N.
December 4, 2016

“Helps me to run my business”

OverallI manage relationships with hundreds of regional restaurant customers, as well as managing my 14 delivery drivers - I don't know how I would do that without Snapforce. It is usually the first thing I do when unlocking my phone every morning. Really is apart of our organization.
ProsNot restrictive, customizable regardless of your industry.
ConsAfter almost 2 years, there is nothing I am unhappy with.
Recommendations to other buyersWork with the technical staff during the first month, listening to their recommendations made a big difference on how I decided to use the product, It worked out for the best.
December 4, 2016
Bill S.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
April 23, 2017

“Nice Solution Everything Came Together”

OverallThought I'd share my experience. Was concerned all the things I needed to get done would be too much for me to do alone. I am joyfully surprised with the end result, with a little work, a few hours reading snapforce documentation, it really did all come together. I have to say i'm impressed with this product and will recommend if the time comes.
ProsSmart software, helped me configure it, new what I needed as I started to use it.
ConsAt the moment all is good with it, i have only been using it for a not even 2 months so we'll see if this changes.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend it!
April 23, 2017
Tony K.
IT Director
51-200 employees
February 21, 2019

“Looked for Lead Management Software for several months ”

OverallAll Good
ProsEasy to use company is open and flexible for custom modifications. It's as simple as needed or complex
ConsCalling delayed at times on some workstations. Other than that everything is good as we've worked through most of the issues with SnapForce Support.
February 21, 2019
Stephanie C.
Sales Rep
February 6, 2015

“Customer Service is Awesome”

OverallI was going to give this a four star review but I changed it to FIVE because they have great customer service!!! For 60.00 a month you get a toll free number AND a CRM and video tutorials. If you have Salesforce leave and come here! Granted a company of 200 people would be better off with Salesforce because of the graphs and pie charts but for a small business and and under 150 employees which most companies are this is the way to go!
February 6, 2015
David A.
Vice President
October 1, 2014

“Really Great All Around”

OverallVery nice crm solution. Handles large number of users nicely, it uses a territory feature to handle regional offices. I have 3 offices - I select who has total access or regional access. So at my headquarters we all have access to all customers but each of my regional offices only have access to the customers in their area. It works exactly as we need so I am happy, very happy.
October 1, 2014
Joseph C.
Dir Of Business Development
September 8, 2015

“Snapforce is good, people handling it are bad!! Very BAD!! ”

OverallA sales tool being sold by people who have no idea on how to handle clients is an oxymoron!! Not to mention the morons, well lets keep it clean. I was given the responsibility to choose the correct CRM for my company and I really did think I made the correct / best decision. Well not only was it not but I never was even given the common courtesy to have someone call me and end this mistake in a conversation, instead it was all done by email. So my company is out $240 and over $1700 billable hours and all I have to show are emails saying good bye!! Lesson, if you need a product with NO support / customer service this could work, if you need to have your money taken and dumped via email this works just perfectly!!
September 8, 2015
Becca D.
March 14, 2016

“Love SnapForce!”

OverallI like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome! I haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet. :) Everything is very simple to use and it does just what we need it to. Do a demo with several different CRM companies. I did and found that SnapForce was definitely the way to go.
March 14, 2016
Andy S.
Vice President
November 26, 2015

“Very Happy With Snapforce”

OverallSigned with Snapforce after thorough (and lengthy) CRM search. I was hesitant at first because they are almost too good to be true on paper, long story short they turned out to be exactly what they claimed. I am very happy with the product and so far they have fantastic service.
November 26, 2015
Eric W.
September 15, 2014

“Fantastic Support”

OverallSnapforce provides amazing customer support. It is noticeable as soon as you purchase it - I wanted to take the time to write this review because of it. In its entirety the product actually provides a genuine feeling of satisfaction and is speaking with your support team is a real pleasure.
September 15, 2014
Joe S.
July 25, 2014

“Great In All Aspects”

OverallThe only CRM that is affordable and able to stand up next expensive solutions such as Salesforce. Very intuitive, and honestly elegant. Recommend for all small and medium size organizations.

By SnapForce Technologies on July 25, 2014
Thank you for the support Joe, we are happy your business is part of the Snapforce family!
July 25, 2014
Jess T.
COO
April 19, 2016

“It's just like Salesforce.. from 10 years ago.”

OverallI literally can't stop singing praises about Snapforce. Between the shotty build of the program, to the temperamental upload and download functions, and not to mention the all but competent "Technical Specialists" they have employed, Snapforce is really great. We've sunk so much time and money into this CRM, we could've hired 2 full time employees to build and manage our own CRM, but what fun would that be? We like taking bets on whether or not our reports will run or end up blank in excel, that's the most exciting part of my day!
April 19, 2016
Becca D.
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 6, 2015

“Love SnapForce!”

ProsI like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome!
ConsI haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet. :) Everything is very simple to use and it does just what we need it to.
Recommendations to other buyersDo a demo with several different CRM companies. I did and found that SnapForce was definitely the way to go.
July 6, 2015