Fundraising Report Card Ratings

Overall

About Fundraising Report Card

The Fundraising Report Card is a cloud based analytics & reporting platform for nonprofits. Adopt a data-driven approach with one-click reports on retention, upgrades, downgrades and more. Sync with your existing CRM or database, such as NeonCRM, Little Green Light, and even Raiser's Edge. Raise more money, identify prospects, and make better decisions with analytics backing you up. Learn more about Fundraising Report Card

Bob S.
Consultant
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
February 25, 2017

“Quick and quality way to get started with data-driven fundraising”

OverallThe Fundraising Report Card is a great tool! I extracted a list of donations from a clients NeonCRM database, uploaded it and was analyzing fundraising trends and opportunities within an hour. However, the Fund Raising Report Card is much more than a toolset! The reports are excellent with options to view donors vs donations, bar vs line vs area charts, date ranges and more but equally important, the help available via tooltips, help buttons and Help Center articles provides background for learning about and applying data-driven fundraising.
ProsQuick and easy to load donation transactions---just need a donor ID, date and amount. Can load all or subsets of data. Reports clearly show trends in acquired, reactivated, retained and lapsed donors and donations by 5 giving levels using graphs and tables. Reports allow drill down into segments like 'lapsed donors who gave $500-1,000 in prior year' and export of those donor IDs for organizing campaigns and communications. Reports are excellent with options to view donors vs donations, bar vs line vs area charts, date ranges and more. And, tooltips, help buttons, articles, videos and the support desk provide terrific background for learning about and applying data-driven fundraising!
Recommendations to other buyersTry it! The free forever version is immediately useful and a paid version which adds reports and allows exports is available for the cost of 1-2 hours of staff time per month.
February 25, 2017
Nancy W.
Foundation Manager
Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees
February 5, 2019

“Fundraising Report Card”

OverallHaving metrics that we can now track year over year for donor giving, retention, lapsed, recurring, and other measures help us improve and manage our non-profit.
ProsThis program allows us to track valuable metrics for our non profit and compare them against industry benchmarks. We are also able to upload specific programs and information to sort out additional metrics from the total. Previously, our Foundation did not have a way to track or report on donor metrics to our board of directors. This program integrates with our CRM database and it uploads our data with a click of the button. Fundraising report card gives options to display of the metrics in various formats and charts/graphs.
ConsThe learning curve for uploading of specific data to match the requirements for uploading is tricky the first couple of times trial and error.
February 5, 2019
Betsy F.
Assoc. VC Alumni Relations & Annual Fund
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
September 22, 2017

“Amazing dashboard/Reporting tool that is life changing!”

ProsThe Fundraising Report Card tool is a dream come true for any fundraising professional who has been spending years having to slice and dice data in using data dumps in excel or having to wait weeks for more sophisticated reports. This tool can be used in a matter of moments to create real reports that help identify strengths/weaknesses of fundraising initiatives and makes it possible to be more nimble to adjust fundraising strategies. I also was impressed with the level of knowledge and support from Zachary Shefska who walked me through the tool. The Fundraising Report Card is truly a game changer for anyone who does not readily have access to important fundraising reports like donor retention, acquisition, lifetime value, etc. Simply amazing.
September 22, 2017
Annie B.
February 27, 2017

“Fundraising Report Card is our in-house fundraising statistician!”

OverallI was intimidated by how much time and work a process to collect, track, and analyze a donor's gift history would require, so I did not prioritize it...until I saw a demo of how the Fundraising Report Card works. I realized that with basic donor data, FRC synthesizes a great deal of valuable information that would make my life easier! We did the leg work to clean and organize our donor data and develop a better process to track and collect donation info. Now that we have our data and FRC can run analytics, the information we have allows us to re-evaluate our fundraising goals while at the same time giving us insight on which donors we ought engage. FRC is our in-house fundraising statistician. With the knowledge we have from the FRC information, we have more power to make informed decisions, to be more accountable to our goals, and prioritize segmented donors...all of which strengthens our organization. What enables users to also benefit from the FRC's value is its staff - they are incredibly accessible to review data and ask follow-up questions. I am so grateful we have this invaluable tool at our finger tips!
Jeffrey H.
Consultant
Fund-Raising, Self-employed
February 26, 2017

“Fundraiser's Review of a Great Analytical Tool called the Fundraising Report Card”

OverallThe Fundraising Report Card is a great tool for nonprofits to measure their effectiveness. It requires only three points of data, easily available to any nonprofit that tracks its donors, and once that data is uploaded, the nonprofit gets a treasure-trove of useful analytics such as donor retention and churn, donor lifetime value, average donation, typical gift amount, etc. These KPIs are important for organizations to track if they are going to improve and grow their fundraising. Here is a great, affordable tool for them to do just that!
ProsEase of use, wealth of analytics, practical application
ConsThe only drawback is the difficulty of integrating the data graphs into a report. You can take screenshots of the graphs or download them into distinct PDF files. You can also link them in a report. But it would be great if the process was seamless.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it if you are interested in tracking fundraising data/trends in your organization.
February 26, 2017
Timothy D.
February 27, 2017

“Do yourself a favor and check out Fundraising Report Card”

Overall(Please note that we use the free version at this time, so I cannot address customer support or value for money.) I LOVE Fundraising Report Card. When I discovered the site, I figured I was going to get roped in to some sales heavy demo just to see the product at work. There was NONE of that! Customer rep and his team do a remarkable job at helping organizations visualize key performance indicators of its donor base--in seconds. I am so grateful that FRC exists! Thanks folks!
Emelyn L.
Outreach Coordinator
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2017

“We have greater access to our data, & we're learning what it means & how to use it!”

OverallThe software is user friendly, and customer support is extraordinary.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and provides a tremendous amount information that we are using to assess how we've done, what our goals are going forward, and evaluating our success.

By MarketSmart on December 22, 2017
Thanks for the kind words, Emelyn! It's always a pleasure to work with you and help CELDF get the most out of your investment in the FRC.
December 21, 2017
Adam F.
Senior Development Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 6, 2017

“Great features for my board and staff”

OverallThis software performs numerous functions that save me hours in reporting that is easy to share with my staff and board. The customer support is top notch, and the developers are listening to their client's needs when providing future updates to the product. Highly recommended!
March 6, 2017
Judith K.
Associate Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Helpful and responsive”

OverallI found this product very useful. I used the free version. I was able to use it for a report that I did for our board. I appreciated how accessible rep was. He spent over a half hour talking to me on the phone, helping me get a sense of what I was looking at.

By MarketSmart on March 6, 2017
Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Judith! We're happy to hear that you got REAL value out of using the Free version of Fundraising Report Card. Hopefully it will come in handy next time you need to share an update with the board :-)