WizIQ Ratings

Overall

About WizIQ

WizIQ Virtual Classroom and LMS provides a complete solution to tutors, institutes and organizations to deliver live classes and launch self-paced courses. WizIQ is easy-to-use, affordable and gives the freedom to learners to access the courses from any location and device. With WizIQ, businesses can launch their own custom-branded learning/training portal with features such as virtual classroom, course builder, tests and assessment builder, customized mobile application, eCommerce and reports. Learn more about WizIQ

Amy W.
Teacher
January 12, 2018

“Excellent Platform to use for Online Teaching”

OverallHelped me teach online
ProsI started using this Virtual Classroom platform with Flash version which was quite smooth however last year they came up with WebRTC Virtual Classroom which is brilliant. The audio/video transmission is perfect plus there are various other features that one can use to conduct live classes. I like the feature where I can upload my own content and with just one click can share my screen with the students which helps me a lot. The recordings for the live classes gets generated in Mp4 format which I link with my social media to share the knowledge with students. This also helps me grow in teaching profession. Last but not the least their Technical Support team is very helpful and they provide 24*7 support 365 days. And everyone in support that I spoke to is very helpful and patient. I remember how I was struggling initially to understand how to make the best use of the platform and so then their support team being the best helped me out conducting classes initially. So WizIQ just does not sell the product only but also gives you the help and support to use the software effectively. Overall I am very happy using this software for my online teaching business.
ConsInitially I had issues using the software as at times my system was not compatible then the software was taking too much time to be launched however the Support team out there helped me with everything possible and ensured that I continue to use the software happily. Another issue that I had experienced that at times the class recordings does not get generated or they are corrupted so for that I am suppose to send an email to their support team and no doubt that they will help me but still I need to take the initiative inorder to get that fixed where as in they should fix it by their own at the earliest. Another thing that I am unhappy about is that incase their servers are down or there is some issue with the software I dont get a prior information so I believe they should send the notification on time. So that customer dont have to contact their support and then they are getting to know that. A prior information about any downtime must be shared.
January 12, 2018
Emy S.
November 18, 2015

“A Wonderful Tutoring Experience”

OverallBased on my 2 years experience I really recommend this VC hosting provider for anyone that aims to arrange online classes or meetings. So, if you are seeking for a wonderful teaching experience, go on use WizIQ Virtual Class Platform and I guarantee you will never regret it.
Pros- When you schedule an online class (or meeting) you can get its link easily and share it with whoever you want; you can also enter to the class before the start date and upload your files or simply choose them from your library, etc. - The class link page shows its details. - You can get the class link from your platform to invite more attendees during the class. - You can check your connection, your microphone, and your speaker's settings and volume; and you can change their settings as well. By the way, installing WizIQ Desktop App makes it easy for you and your attendees to avoid plug-ins issues. - You can upload your files in your library to get a quick access to them in your classes and you can choose to share them or keep them private. - You can also upload files in the class from your PC within the session, but they won't be stored in your library. - You can write, draw, highlight any kind of text or graphic whether on the white board or on a file (PDF, PPT, DOC, etc), you can use the pointer as well to make it easy for your attendees to follow your explanation. - You can create as many boards as you want, change their names and their colors. - Once you upload or open a file in the class its name will automatically be displayed in the tab bar of board that includes it and you don't have to rename it to know in which board it exists, especially when you create a lot of boards. - A lot of text formatting and editing tools are available there, and you can use the screenshot tool to save your whiteboard shots in your PC to may be use them later or share them with your attendees. - You can make a poll and you can share the results with your students. - You can display audio or video files from your library or from a youtube link. - You can share your screen with them. - You can move your students into different rooms within the clasd. - You can chat with them in public or even privately, and you can change the text size and color to distinguish your messages from the other attendees, and they can do the same as well. - Attendees can use the "Hand" icon notify you if they have some questions, comments, or control requests, and this will help you to stay focused with no interruptions. - You can allow your attendees' microphones, cameras, or give them control to surf within the class and make some changes such as writing, screen sharing, file uploading, etc. and you can take that back. - You can extend the class duration within the class. This was what I remembered for now, and there are more options that I don't usually use such as tests, Math tools, etc.
Cons- No monthly payment plans. - Most of non English Speakers face some troubles entering first classes, especially when it comes to App installation. - no recurring class schedule option.
Gautam P.
CEO & Principal Consultant
Education Management, 1-10 employees
November 18, 2015

“User friendly and 'No-headache' LMS”

OverallI signed up with WizIQ for launching my signature and copyrighted courses for teacher training and have taken the Online Academy option. The initial set up was a little challenging as it had to be done all by myself after a brief orientation on signing up. The self exploration was good but should be supported to smoothen the on-boarding process. Besides, if my launch is well structures and efficient then I can help others on my online academy. I am an education consultant based at Bangalore, India and serve the K12 and Higher education segments for curriculum design and management, training faculty and guiding institutions for launching online learning services for their students with our help. Yes, WizIQ is a quick and easy solution that we use to implement our services.
ProsMy use of Online Academy facility is solely for the purpose of launching my own programs in the market and it should appear as my course on my platform. The process is quick and simple structure is helpful. Even though one would like to have more features, what WizIQ has now is good enough. I think the overall concept and model is very good and useful for online teaching and virtual classes. The assessment and feedback tool is very good. Chat and Virtual Class service is also quite good but people keep comparing with Skype.
ConsHowever, I want my identity and not to be seen as a piggy back on WizIQ, that somehow undermines my efforts in front of my clients. The course launch facility must be supported from remote/guided, if required by the client or users like us. Our faculty is widespread and hence they have to access my online academy for use and teach in collaboration with me on my online academy. I think, the online academy licencee/user is a notch above the online teacher who is solo on the site/service. I would like to have better pricing than the present $83/month for online academy with 25 learners. That is a big price to pay /charge learners in India which works out to about INR 2500.00 per month per learner approximately. This means independent course providers must charge 2 or 3 times more plus taxes to make reasonable income. Now if we are Online Academy service providers, we share courses with other partners and need margins to operate and share, this is a challenge for now, unless we have large numbers of learners to sign on instantly. I am sure WizIQ will price the service at a more friendly level and earn on volumes acquired by us. There are some design restrictions that prevent flexible curriculum design and easy usage by Math and Science function users. The flash based interface is also a little challenge which should be working n HTML or anything better. Corruption of flash players now and then is a recurring problem and Indian users / learners in rural settings are not very comfortable with all this. It should be as easy as browsing the net. Reports should be flexible and the tool should allow a bit of choice to create and add fields especially on a Windows and MySQL, this should be easy as seen with several educational ERP service providers. Database services on the LMS seems quite limited.
Chander J.
November 10, 2017

“Been working with them for over 13 years. 100% satisfaction entire time. Great team and products”

OverallGreat software and easy to use
ProsWe at studentnest.com have used this product since inception. Below are some "pros": 1. The software feels familiar and easy in the first go. 2. Students are able to attend live sessions from phones, WizIQ mobile app is highly customizable which we didn't find with other LMSes. We have conducted over 2 million hours over the years with great results. 3. Tons of customization to the themes, colors, logo, notifications. 4. The overall LMS is well integrated and has almost everything anyone would need for online education. 5. Customer support is very proactive. The limited use we have needed has been very helpful.
ConsNot much to say. However, Switching LMS applications is difficult for any business, therefore as a satisfied user I hope they keep up with the product roadmap and deliver more features and improve the existing ones.
November 10, 2017
Dr. Nellie D.
February 24, 2016

“WizIQ is My Choice”

OverallI''m an education leadership and technology consultant, instructor at Atlantic University, and community builder. I currently provide teacher training and professional development for educators worldwide using Moodle LMS and WizIQ. I had been teaching English as a foreign language for over 30 years when I started looking for an online synchronous environment to complement my face-to-face classes. I learned about WizIQ virtual class (VC) in 2007. I found WizIQ a welcome change after using other VCs. I use WizIQ's for webinars, online conferences, and MOOCs in blended and fully online programs.
ProsThe CEO, developers, support, and sales team at WizIQ listen. There is no hierarchy when it comes to catering to educators and students. The team at WizIQ are always ready to listen and implement suggestions. The VC is easy to use and very engaging.
ConsWizIQ has been listening to my suggestions and improving its features since 2007. It takes time to implant new features. I would like the process to be faster even if these features are in the planning stages. I urgently need the following. I would like to see a mobile App that is compatible for both uses and presenters that allows users to have the same experience that is currently available on the VC desktop. I would like to be able to send the recording directly from my account to Youtube and Vimeo. I would like to be able to edit the recording before I share it.

By WizIQ on February 24, 2016
Thank you so much for your feedback, Nellie. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to us. We have made a note of your suggestions and will make sure that efforts are put into making things better.
February 24, 2016
Kajal S.
Online Physics Teacher
December 21, 2017

“Easy to use. Students find it great too. An online virtual classroom better than face to face class.”

OverallI have been able to conduct my online tutoring classes for eight years . All my students were extremely happy with the classroom environment.
ProsScheduling class is absolutely easy . More important even the first time students find easy to adapt. In my classes I have to upload the specifications of different courses to share with students. These are heavy files yet they are easily uploaded.The tools are extremely user friendly, both for teachers and students. Interactivity with students is great. Best part is that files can be uploaded any time after the class is scheduled. For me this helps specially if I have back to back classes.
ConsAt times the audio does not co-operate. Echo is what bothers me. Though the support staff guided me to trouble shoot but this is one issue which I have difficulty with.
December 21, 2017
Jorge B.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
May 11, 2017

“Horrible custome support! Fast to sell. They charge my credit card twice without my authorization”

Overallthe possibilty to be integrated with Moodle
ProsA useful tool with some in the videos. I use it integrating with moodle. At the beginning, the integration was not possible but now this has changed
ConsWiziq is very fast to sell but later they disappear. In two different opportunities, they charge my credit card without my authorization. In the second time, it was during the process of renewing the subscription. We arrange one special fee with the Wiziq representative and inform not to charge the total amount. Unbelievable, but they charge me both, the total amount and one of the installments at the same time. None of wiziq accept responsibility for this; all that they want was to have the money and their "offer" was to extend my subscription. At the end, I must go to my bank to cancel one of the payments. Our classes are from March to December, then I proposed them to move my subscription from March to December (instead of from November to May) and they didn´t accept it. All they want is money, money, money. Now is the time of renewal of my subscription and of course I have received three calls from Wiziq representative. When they learn the problem they disappear again.

By WizIQ on May 12, 2017
Hi Jorge, We deeply apologize for all the troubles you faced. This might have happened because ours is a subscription-based service and sometimes, the payments are made automatically when the renewal is due. But this is no reason to make you feel frustrated. We have already forwarded it to the concerned executive. He'll get in touch with you shortly with a suitable resolution. Thank you. Shivani - Team WizIQ
May 11, 2017
Hudha I.
Operations Coordinator
November 29, 2018

“Online Teaching is best through wiziq”

OverallEver since I used Wiziq I did not have any issues in conducting online classes, it gives easy access to students without anysign-up or registration. All they have to use is a invitation link, which could be one -time or recurring. The platform is easy to use and the customer service is the best. They are very friendly and they take personal care of each client, but sometimes it can be hard to reach immediate solutions.
ProsWizIQ's best tool is that it provides multiple class rooms at a single session, which is very helpful to conduct tests and exams.
ConsThe platform does not support many languages.
November 29, 2018
December 26, 2018

“A Great Platform for Teachers”

OverallWizIQ provided a very cost effective alternative to students or teachers having to fly or travel long distances to attend specialized classes. Getting the classes set up was easy and students had no problems joining or participating.
ProsWizIQ is a simple but efficient solution for those looking to move from traditional face to face class delivery to an online platform. This platform allows for the creation of both live classes and self-paced online course for student groups of varying sizes. Besides the comprehensive feature set including testing and online payment facilitation, WizIQ offers a wide array of pricing options to fit the needs of most training institutes or private tutors. There is also a trial period available to help users decided what they need from the platform.
ConsWe never experienced any major issues while using this software but we kept our class sizes small.
December 26, 2018
Nivin J.
System Engineer
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
August 5, 2018

“A cloud-based and simple platform to train your students.”

ProsThe structure is quite simple and the user-friendly interface helps you in setting up your courses and starting with the training sessions at ease. the application's integration with virtual classroom, helps in conducting real time integrations. You can upload or share files of any format be it pdf, word file, photos or HD videos. Whenever you want to start a session you have to share the link with your students. If you want to show some files, you can add files to your library for access in the class. You can use any of the color or theme boards, and you will find many formatting and editing options. You can use pointers, and in case of any doubts, the students can just click the "hand" icon that would notify the tutor. They have a very responsive customer service team. They even check your suggestions and bring up new desirable features.
ConsIt is difficult to switch between LMS applications. Sometimes you would find it difficult to work with content management.
August 5, 2018
Seçkin G.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2017

“Beyond my expectations”

ProsSoftware works perfectly well. I haven't encountered a single problem so far. If you have any questions concerning the use of the software or other things, you always get a satisfactory and prompt reply. They have an incredibly effective customer service so you never feel alone. The system itself never malfunctions, I have taught large classes and it worked without a problem. The functions and the use of the system are very simple and user friendly. You get used to using it within ten minutes. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to purchase the product at first. But now I frankly think that I did the right thing. Thank you, guys.
July 18, 2017
Dr. Aman B.
Professor Microbiology
November 4, 2015

“Squeezed my Teaching World with ease to be with any bio-student globally !”

OverallI am privileged to be part of wiz IQ LMS since 2007. I got the opportunity to let my students to be with me whether I was in India or US or Canada or whether my students were sitting anywhere globally . The best part I liked was prompt response of help-desk team. I have used screen casts, animations, you-tube videos in my sessions very smoothly using this LMS. I have even combined my face to face sessions with my online attendees in many of the sessions. Honestly I shall feel incomplete without this LMS reason that when I tried other similar systems, they were helpless to load my PPTs loaded with animations and videos.
Pros1. Customer support too good. 2. Many attendees in one go can be interacted smoothly. 3. Audio is very clear and smooth during sessions. 4. Recording is perfect. 5. Large PPTs can be loaded easily. 6. Library contents are very well maintained. 7. Making of Tests is too easy. 8. Marketing ideas supported by support Team are too good enough though there is room to improve.
ConsShall Love If Wiz IQ Team is more Proactive!
November 4, 2015
Agnes M.
Company Director
March 27, 2017

“DON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!”

OverallI signed up for a free trial and Mr nice guy ( at first) Srinath Reddy ( Shawn) rang me almost everyday. I must admit, he was so charming and very helpful so before my trial expires, I bought a premium membership. The worst mistake I have ever done in my whole life- I was always careful with this kind of scams but unfortunately, I fell for this trap. He will promise everything and he took advantage knowing that I don't have a developer to help me with the integration. He said he will look after everything from start to finish but minutes after receiving your payment, he starts to disappear and he will pass on your case to different people. These people were not trained to the job so please don't share anything, they ended up messing my live website and it was down for 4 days. I lost huge amount of business hours and they have caused me too much stress and I'm hoping when they see this review, they will remember me again. At present, I ring and email them everyday begging for a refund and as expected, I am treated with no respect at all. With regards to the software, I had some training but it was so fiddly and complicated so it's not really worth it. The bottom line is, these people are professional robbers and I don't know how they stay in business. I am willing to share my contacts if you want to share your experiences with this company. I'm not expecting that I will get my money back but I hope they will be closed down soon and I hope no one will ever have to go through with the stress and worry that they have inflicted. I hope this review will inform and help others.
ProsNothing
ConsFiddly and complicated to use. You have to do everything on your control panel which you will end up messing your content management.
Recommendations to other buyersJust take advantage of the free trial and don't send any payment until everything works as they will ignore after paying the subscription.

By WizIQ on April 5, 2017
Hi Agnes, it is quite unfortunate to know that you experienced trouble. As a customer-oriented company, it is always our first-priority to provide great experience to our users. However, this time, it seems we left some loopholes and therefore, it caused such inconvenience. We are really sorry for this. This matter has been taken up with the high authorities in the company and you'll hear from our sales head soon. Hope to provide you with a better experience in future. - Team WizIQ
March 27, 2017
Bilal S.
Human Resources Consultant
February 12, 2019

“A very bad live course company. wiziq very bad.”

Overallno technical support. live course sites are very bad. sound bad. They want to have 50 mbps of internet. pity There are many companies that provide quality service at a cheaper price. moreover, liars. the technical support team has no clue. live lessons practice is constantly problematic. students cannot enter the course. they cannot solve problems. Don't waste time with this company. We will give a briefing to be working with this company to the largest university in turkey and turkey kurumuyuz education.
ProsGood as design. they may say they have done a white label, but this is not very good.
Constechnical support very bad. you were in trouble. The people who sell are now foreign to you. teachers and students remain on screen. they also use api to damage your site. No server distributions. if you do not receive services from you or if you are using Moodle in turkey. you regret and your money goes to waste.
February 12, 2019
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
September 1, 2018

“Learning management solutions”

OverallIt is an easy to use, manageable application but lacks some important features which would make the application more accessible.
ProsTracking a course on this app is quite convenient and easy. The tab options are easily available. It has a user friendly interface and the app also manages the study material, documents and blogs cleanly. Multiple courses are easily accessed, with access to specific chat groups for discussions. Recorded classes with past discussion videos are also available all time
ConsThe interface is not that interactive and presentable, neither can it be customized. It can be used as mobile application but many documents need extended soft wares to be accessed. Though it is convenient, many a times the app is very slow. Multiple window display should be an option as the software supports working on solved questions.
September 1, 2018
pradeep m.
faculty
January 5, 2018

“I have been using many platform but i found wiziQ more stable, more user friendly”

Prosit is user friendly also the features provided are a great access.The writting on this platform is smooth.It is more stable.It is the platform which you can trust on.
Consmore subject tool should be provided like if i want to show moving electron in circuit it should show that as i will make class more interesting
Neet A.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
September 10, 2016

“STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!”

OverallThis is such a poor product and the technical issues are ridiculous! The technical team takes FOREVER to respond if at all and the whole company ONLY cares about your MONEY, NOT you and your needs as a customer. I don't know how on earth they stay in business with such poor business practices and such poor customer service. Dealing with these people has been a HORRIFIC experience - they speak to you like dirt and essentially hold your content hostage until you pay/renew!
ProsWhen it works without audio or technical issues, it's an ok product.
ConsToo many issues. Too expensive (very overpriced for such a poor product)
Recommendations to other buyersDon't use it! We changed over to Zoom and it is light years ahead and MUCH cheaper! DO NOT USE WIZ IQ!

By WizIQ on September 14, 2016
Neet, it is truly unfortunate to know about your experience. We will take your words as feedback and will take necessary steps to improve our services. Also, we request you to please share your email id with us so that we can get in touch with you on this and resolve the issues you're facing.
September 10, 2016
Ivica K.
November 19, 2015

“WizIQ is the best!”

OverallWiZiQ I discovered 2008. It was for me, the teacher, and for my students, an incredibly thrilling experience. Online classroom teaching with face-to-face with students, chat, and a large white board on which everyone can write, where you can drag and drop YouTube videos, documents, photo ... it was incredibly exciting for me and the professor for my students. I relayed their experiences colleagues in the staff, colleagues on social networks and everyone was impressed. Since then, and still regularly use WiZiQ and I'm delighted with every new introduced and which are numerous. I am pleased that my experience could use this opportunity to share publicly. WiZiQ hat off and keep it up! WiZiQ has all my recommendations for you. You do not have to believe me. Try it yourself
ProsAll features are excelent and very usefull.
ConsWizIQ LMS can throw off somebody.
November 19, 2015
Gaurav T.
Education Management, Unspecified
November 2, 2015

“WizIQ is the Backbone of our company!”

OverallWe have been using WizIQ's services since 2007. Initially we didn't know what to do with it and how to use it but with the training given to me I started using it a bit to train selective client in the field of Vedic Mathematics. Fast forward some years and Wiziq has become the backbone of our company. The Virtual Classroom is amazing and fits entirely with the products and services which we offer. WizIQ is constantly innovating new things to keep up which keeps us up to date with the latest in technology and trends.I would recommend the value provided by WizIQ to every educator and learner.
Pros#1 Innovative #2 Robust Virtual Classroom #3 Amazing Customer care and support
Cons#1 The Audio of the Virtual Classroom can be better #2 How about having a Skype like messenger service which would coordinate between learner and teachers.
November 2, 2015
danish p.
marketing head

“excellent platform”

Prosfeatures easy to use smart platform easy to understand services are good from backend your team is very supportive
Consdependency on internet speed pricing is little bit high areas having low internet bandwidth have connecting issues
Alain F.
Ultrasound Instructor
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2017

“Just a simple Woww!”

OverallDistance Medical Education
ProsEasy to use. Very valuable for the price. Students and professors enjoy to work using this platform as it has many clear advantages.
ConsMaybe it has it already but chances to upload videos from other sources other than Youtube was not possible.
July 24, 2017
Linda W.
1-10 employees
April 25, 2018

“Live Online Teaching”

ProsWizIQ allows you to quickly create live instructional sessions. This platform also allows you to sell courses online if you choose to do so. It is easy to use and allows you to incorporate synchronous activities for the learners.
ConsA number of the features are available at an additional cost, which can make the price increase. For example, the virtual classrooms are available at an additional cost. If you need several, it can become quite expensive.
April 25, 2018
sharad kumar y.
assistant lecturer
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees
January 5, 2018

“excellent and user friendly. better than any other platforms available till date.effective . ”

Overallstudents from the remote areas can get knowledge from world class teachers without wasting their time in travelling.
Proswe can launch the class before we want and it will automatically start on time.it makes learning more effective and easy to understand.
Conswriting should be smoother. but overall it is good.quality of camera should be better.sometimes overlapping of words occur. words get disappear after few pages.
Manal I.
Demonstrater / Clinical Tutor
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
September 28, 2018

“Manage a whole school in one system”

OverallI've been doing online tutoring for 4 years now. This is the best tool.
ProsThe LMS platforms has the amazing tool of featuring our own course programs. It is very simple and structured system, which requires no big learning curve. There is continuous support from the Wiziq team which makes working much easier.
ConsIt is a little bit over-priced. Nothing much can be mentioned as a con.
September 28, 2018
Aisha L.
June 25, 2018

“WizIQ is a great teaching tool”

ProsI took an online Arabic and Quran course several years ago. The teachers used WizIQ to facilitate the course. WizIQ allows the instructors to teach using slides as well as audio features. I am still able to go back and watch those courses years later.
ConsThere are no cons that I see at this time. I enjoyed using this learning tool and look forward to using it as an instructor myself.
June 25, 2018
Arshard A.
Chief Accountant
October 4, 2018

“Ideal for creating new courses and sharing it”

OverallWe have been using it for a short period now, and will continue using it. It is easy and a better option when you are just a small scheme business.
ProsWiziq is very much easy to use, it has a big learning curve but the continuous support from the team ensures you learn all the techniques involved with this. You can create multiple course works, create them in sub folders which feature we use for classes. They can be moderated time to time and still be shared with students too.
ConsYou cannot access wiziq unless you have a very strong internet connection, unfavourable weather conditions begins faulty connections, and even the slightest waver doesn't connect you to the LMS
October 4, 2018
S. M. Hossein H.
Advisor
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2017

“We were very unpleasant of customer service”

Overall It took so long to reporting issue, get response from technical support and convincing them that there is a deficiency. After all, the only response we received was that you don't meet bandwidth requirements. After proving that we have enough bandwidth we left with the option of on-premise installation which was not reasonable. The quality was very poor. We experienced 5-6 seconds delay which was not acceptable at all. The company didn't commit to its promises for localization and customization in the time of contract and their behavior was not professional. We paid a lot for this service and we couldn't even hold a successful session with it and unfortunately no one was responsible.
ConsPoor API's Poo Customer/Partner Support Unprofessional sales team
Recommendations to other buyersConsider other products in the market before going with this company

By WizIQ on February 28, 2017
Hi Mr. Hossein, It is really unfortunate to know about your experience. We want to assure you that we try our utmost to live up to user's expectations. In this case, unfortunately, we seem to have fallen short of those expectations. And we would like to make amends for it. Request you to share your registered email id with us so that we can get in touch with you on this and see how we can serve you better in future. - WizIQ Team
February 28, 2017
L C.
August 17, 2016

“Poor customer service and misleading sales pitches”

OverallBeen in business for 30 years and never had such a terrible experience dealing with any company. When they wish to make a sale, they call night and day. Then after they have your money they are not so easy to get a hold of. Misleading sales pitch/utter lies led to us parting with money. Then we were strung along for months with their slow customer service and refusal to answer basic questions on the product and integration which they were so quick to mislead us about prior to making the sale. Now after chasing for months for a refund with no reply they have now been in touch to try and sell us another years renewal! Upon questioning the whereabouts of our refund - they have tried to use their failure to obtain more funds from us by saying they will give us a free year IF we pay for another year! Then once we refused and once again questioned why they have not yet refunded us monies paid for goods not provided, we are now told we are beyond the 30 day period for a refund. They refuse to acknowledge this is entirely due to their own slow service and misleading/lying to us as customers on what they can actually deliver. A quote from WizIq today 'we want our customers with us at any cost' - yes WizIQ you do but sadly that cost doesn't involve a refund to your customers but rather trying to scam them out of more money. The cost is always to the customer and never to Wiz. An absolute scam. Beware the slick sales talk which promises much and fails to deliver at every turn.

By WizIQ on September 1, 2016
It feels real bad to know you had to go through trouble. We would like to investigate why it happened and take appropriate action. We request you to share your registered email id with us so that we can look into the account history.
August 17, 2016
Hamidreza A.
Research assistant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
December 15, 2017

“Simple, reliable and easy to use solution for classrooms!”

OverallI hold a virtual class, once a week, but no commercial income.
Pros- Supported by different platforms and the ease of use - The possibility of recording the class - Possibility of sharing the PPT file directly
Cons- Not fully compatible with arabic/persian letters (on the slides, whiteboard and chat environment) - No audio (only audio) recording possible
William A.
February 14, 2017

“The best tutoring i have ever seen in my life as a student.”

OverallMy experience was the best. Thanks to WizIq I was able to bring my math grades up to a 98% average , the person who saw the most improvement was my math teacher. She couldn't believe what one course in a month did for me, I was able to aid other students and recommend this to them. Though none of them joined the program their respect grew for me, also my parents especially my dad were thrilled to see me explain such complex math equations to my 4th grade siblings. Overall i would do this again every summer for the rest of my years as a student. Another great thing that i would like to conclude with is the customer service representative. He was so kind and patient with us , he understood that we were limited in our knowledge of technology. Thank you so much WizIQ
ProsThe ability to participate and show your work,with others.
ConsNothing i had no problems
Recommendations to other buyersNone

By WizIQ on February 15, 2017
Hi William, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Knowing that we could help you grow assures us that we're on the right track. Hope to help you further in your future. :) Regards, WizIQ Team
February 14, 2017
Jose V.
Product Manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2018

“Great option for elearning implementation”

OverallRegardless of whether you're consider using WizIQ for a team members learnning or for selling L&D programs to others, the tool is remarkably recomended
ProsWizIQ have much of the capabilities that we search for a LMS, like road map of learning advance, administrative features like resource administration, reports, mobile access, import and export tool, and multi format content, communication and colaboration features, we also value the mutilanguage and storage capacity
ConsWe encounter that its necessary to have its own virtual classrooms are there is an aditional fee. Another issue is that if its necessary extra storage costs a few more
April 20, 2018
Meiby P.
DOCENTE
March 21, 2018

“An option to start in education the lunea”

OverallThe best thing is that you are only activating the account and a few clicks you can already have your LMS active and virtual space to develop your online courses, inviting your students to interact with the platform
ProsWhat I prefer about the software is that it is very intuitive, I remember that in its beginning it was just an application to hold lectures and online classes. Then I evolve to become an LMS integrating different tools that help us as teachers to teach our students beyond the classroom
ConsOne of the disadvantages is that you have few options to create learning objects within LMS, it would be great to develop your own authoring tool to design more interactive materials.
March 21, 2018
Raymond F.
January 10, 2018

“It was good until I came across other platforms such as Teachable, Skillshare ”

Pros1) Able to move files across different courses 2) control over what content is visible only ( and not downloadable) 3) easy to invite new students to enroll.
Cons1) uploading takes a very very long time 2) no bulk upload as in Teachable 3) can not provide an overview of the course to the students
January 10, 2018
Stephanie W.
COO
August 29, 2017

“Terrible Experience with WizIQ”

ProsAfter our exceedingly negative experience, I can't honestly write anything in this box. Perhaps I could say the salespeople are convincing...
ConsAfter multiple tests with our team members, we could never make the WizIQ platform work when more than 4 students were logged on. Our lead teacher also noticed that (even after emailing multiple times asking for assistance) her account was always listed as Trial and not `Premium. When we never received clear information about the Trial/Premium confusion, and when it became clear that the software simply COULD NOT support more than 4 students, we knew this platform would not allow us to offer high quality classes'especially since our enrollment was growing quickly. The process to close the account and request a refund was painful.Last night the problems came to a head when, after one WizIQ employee told us we would receive a refund, another told us that the breakdown in communication had happened inside our own team and that WizIQ was not at fault. Regardless of how big or small the customers organization is, it is the job of WizIQ to dig into issues and discover problems to ensure customer satisfaction. To us, it felt like WizIQ made a huge effort to seem like they were helping'while in reality nothing ever got resolved and we were left with the same questions that made us frustrated with WizIQ in the first place. Now we are so exhausted that even the refund doesn't feel worth any additional contact with WizIQ. We are posting this review as a matter of public interest, in the hope that another young company does not encounter the same problems with WizIQ that we did.
August 29, 2017
Aditya v.
February 13, 2017

“WizIQ the one of the best one for virtual classrooms and online courses.”

OverallI got to know about this WizIQ app from my GRE trainer, he had a word with me about WizIQ stating that "WizIQ is one of the best thing to learn online and for virtual classes. WizIQ's Virtual Classroom helped me to collaborate in real time during online delivery of classes and training sessions and this software helped me lot for my GRE/Toefl preparation.Learners will find it easy to access the courses they have taken to date and even share their ideas and views on a particular subject, WizIQ allows users of the app to message other users in their contact list which helps to communiacte with each other and encourage discussions on particular topics. I also appreciate customer support team they are very fast in service to customers.
ProsLive class features in this software is the most important one and i like that
Consease of access

By WizIQ on February 15, 2017
Hi Aditya, Thanks for leaving us a review here! We are happy we could help you prepare better for your GRE. :) Hope to keep on adding value to your life. Regards, WizIQ Team
Carl P.
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees
November 19, 2018

“Increasingly Dated Software”

OverallThe company seems generally fairly scammy of late. It feels like they've run out of funds and now need to start really squeezing the existing client base for every nickle and dime just to stay afloat.
ProsAt first glance, WizIQ seems like it has most of what'd want in an online learning platform: a stable video chat program with a blackboard and the ability to record lessons. But the seams quickly start to show once you've used it for a few weeks.
ConsThe ability to edit and move text on the whiteboard is very clunky. Drawing shapes, lines, etc. are all very limited compared to other offerings. The recordings of lessons are saved uncompressed, and do not completely replicate the in-lesson look and experience. Unless you purchase a lot of extra storage space, you'll not be able to store more than a handful of previous lessons online, and the costs for storage are insanely marked up. The software itself hasn't really been updated in terms of functionality in over a year. Vital options are buried in obscure menus and hard to track down.
November 19, 2018
Bhushan P.
IT manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
June 2, 2018

“Stable and user friendly”

OverallIt's reliable and use-friendly
ProsTechnically Stable, user-friendly, very rare major issues, minor glitches resolves within few minutes, useful tools and other features.
ConsCannot use Youtube video links to upload videos during sessions. Pricing is annually billed so it could be a concern for startups with low budget.
June 2, 2018
Amresh K.
Assistant proffesor
December 31, 2017

“WizIQ is best platform for online classes. ”

ProsWizIQ is user friendly.easy to use and share any thing if you want.Pointer tool is very good to understand any other person.
ConsSome time written world miss or erase suddenly.Sometime color section problem during online class...
December 31, 2017
Antonio S.
Doctor Ing.
Research, 1-10 employees
March 22, 2018

“As instructor, I found this tool a great support for the design and development of software courses”

OverallRelease from being at traditional physical classroom at specific day/time.
ProsThe virtual classroom and the recording function. It is quite useful to distribute the recorded sessions to those students unable to attend the scheduled day/time.
ConsLimitations on number of instructor per course. Sometimes courses may require the intervention of more than three instructors. The current version of the tool forces to break-down courses in mini-courses to deal with that limitation. Also, it requires some additional function to deal with a real academy providing full grade per area: e.g. Computer Science Bachelor, Magister ...
March 22, 2018
Jeremy M.
Director of Education
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 18, 2015

“Best I Have Found for the Price Point”

OverallOur organization is around 60 people. I use the software for company wide training and group meetings. I have been using the software for over a year now with little to no problems.
ProsEasy to use. Reliable. Cost Effective. Customer Support has been nothing but excellent. Integration into Moodle makes creating classes extremely easy.
ConsNo Mac App. You have to use the Windows App to get MP4 recordings. Screen Sharing could be better, I find it's quite laggy at times (but not always).
nirmala c.

“user friendly”

Overall I am working as assistant professor in college of education. I presented paper presentation for an international conference. That was first time for me to present my paper online . It was really really user friendly. I did not face any difficulty using this wiziq. i teach psychology to teacher trainees .I uploaded my ppt and introduction chapter of psychology . It is really awesome plat form to share our knowledge. and i am able to create a question paper with that software. it is very easy to use this platform and our teaching learning process also takes place with ease with this wiziq.

By WizIQ on February 15, 2017
Hi Nirmala, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It always feels great when a user says we made knowledge sharing easy for them in the virtual world. :) Hope to provide you with an even better experience in future. Regards, WizIQ Team
David P.
Head Technician
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 20, 2018

“Great Virtual Classroom”

ProsIt was easy to use. the staff made me feel like i was part of. it recorded the classes and the whiteboard. was easy to upload material.
ConsThere was really nothing that i didn't like. The price was a little high for the company i work for.
September 20, 2018
Joseph S.
September 1, 2017

“Very easy to use and value for money”

ProsEasy navigation, simple interface, uncluttered appearance. Whiteboard is amazing. It lets me do all kinds of things, including illustration, calculations, and annotations. I can use graphs to show trends and patterns. Polling is a very useful feature. It helps me check the understanding of my students at any point of time during the class.
ConsSome time face audio issues. This might be because of the slow internet bandwidth or poor connection.
September 1, 2017
Youssef F.
M.D./Ph.D. Student
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
February 25, 2017

“Excellent app overall, with a few bugs left to be worked out”

Pros-Very convenient layout condusive to seeing meeting members, chatting with them and using microphone or camera to communicate with them -It's nice that you can toggle between various modes of communicating with others and adjusting their settings individually within the website
Cons-Mobile app appears to be quite limited, making it an unacceptible alternative to using a computer -There are lots of bugs associated with moving windows around and trying to arrange things the way you want, where windows move off the the screen and are difficult to maneuver. -Video feeds of all meeting members is automatically made to be the same size and there is no clear way to unselect the video feed of less important meeting members so that you can see the person of interest bigger than everyone else.
February 25, 2017
Ravi H.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2015

“Great App”

OverallI have been using WizIq for 3 years to teach my online courses. The support team has always been really helpful specially Nikhil Sharma and Jasmeen. These guys know what they are doing unlike a lot of other LMSes where it is hard to figure out what needs to be done. Special kudos for the killer virtual classroom.
ProsGreat virtual classroom Awesome support
ConsGoes offline once in a while which is a bummer.
November 20, 2015
Tejashwi K.
Education Management, 201-500 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 18, 2015

“Awesome for online classes”

OverallI have attended and also conducted various classes on WizIQ.. and this is by far the best online platform to conduct any class. The editing features, uploading pdf and then editing it in real time while conducting the classes are simply awesome. Also the fact that you can record the videos in mp4 as well as zipped format provided students with facility to see videos offline. They can also see online on WizIQ site and app. I think this is perhaps the best feature.
ProsRecording, good sound and video quality, size of offline file, and number of courses available and their diversity.
ConsLittle expensive if you want to use it for just a few classes. Rest everything is just perfect, specially if you plan to be a long term user.
Abe K.
College Professor
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Excellent Software Product”

OverallI have used this software product from WIZIQ. Overall, it is a great software product. The quality of this product is five stars. It is an easy software application product to use. You can learn how to use it in a very short time period. The software product has loads of features and each one of the features has a different function. Thus, the software product has lots of functionality and capabilities as well. In the area of customer support, the company provides full customer support and is always there to help you when you need it. In my opinion, the product is easy to use so you will not need to contact customer support that often. In terms of the pricing for this software product, I have tried other products and this product gives you value for the money you spend on it. So in other words, it is worth the money you spend for it. Overall, it is a wonderful software product.
ProsEasy to use, lots of functions, good customer support
ConsNo cons
Recommendations to other buyersNone
June 15, 2019

“Too many glitches”

OverallPoor customer service in that they will always attempt to fix the problem but do not accept that there are systematic flaws causing these problems to come back again and again. Lack of willingness to honour 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
Prostext chat interface is clean; option to teach live as well as record a course; is very affordable
Consconstant glitches; so many customers were not able to access their mics or had problems logging in; the solution from the tech support was always - use Chrome, refresh the browser, clear history. Imagine if Skype or Zoom told users to do that each time they log on!! Whiteboard didn't work. You try to type and students can't see it. Screenshare temperamental.
June 15, 2019
Grace C.
Entrepreneur
March 27, 2018

“Great experience”

Prosa really easy to set up online learning space. can create and share high quality content, compatible with all browsers, great features for sharing work and collaborative editors
Consvery very slow upload process :(. also, the process of mass uploading material is not very easy to do. also have minor bugs sometimes with getting the audio to work as desired
March 27, 2018
Sapna J.
Founder/Director
51-200 employees
December 15, 2017

“It has been great to use wiziq virtual classroom software especially the HTML5 version WebRTC.”

OverallWith this software, we were able to conduct a lot number of live audio-video sessions. Thanks to WizIQ team to create a great virtual classroom whiteboard software.
ProsFeatures like browser free audio-video sessions, extension of session time when needed, and clear videos.
ConsInbuilt webcam requirement is the least i liked since students not having inbuilt webcam in system cannot attend the live sessions.