Pandle Ratings

Overall

About Pandle

Pandle is FREE, easy and efficient cloud accounting aimed at small businesses - Pandle has interactive help that lets you know if you are making erroneous entries - We manually check your data to make sure it's accurate - Different terminology for novice and advanced users - Easiest cloud accounting software on the market Learn more about Pandle

Vallery L.
Partner
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 1, 2019

“Excellent Support”

OverallPandle is very useful for folving the usual accountancy and bookkeeping problems. Pandle was one of the first to be prepared for MTD. Best of all - everything works!!
ProsFirst and foremost the excellent support via the online chat. Second to none in my opinion. Pandle are constantly adding features which puts them on a level with what is probably the foremost software supplier for this industry and is one I have used for 20 years or more. I am slowly changing all my clients over to Pandle and always recommend Pandle if asked for an opinion. In addition to all this - the software is very cheap, even offering a free account. I cannot recommend Pandle more highly
ConsOnly one thing, it is not possible to post a general credit note. Several of my clients receive/make payments on account. Whilst it is possible to post a credit note in Pandle, it has to be posted against a specific invoice. This is the only feature that lets them down a bit. However I still say that Pandle is great
August 1, 2019
Accounting, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2018

“General use of Pandle”

OverallI am an accountant and also offer a bookkeeping service. I seem to be able to produce sets of accounts fairly quickly - which is very useful.
ProsThe support is second to none. When I first started using Pandle it was very basic but it seems that every couple of weeks a new feature is added, always user friendly. I believe that payroll will be added which I am looking forward to seeing , although no matter now good it is I would not change until next April. Reports are good happy that some can now be printed off as a PDF. Also quite please with reports in Excel as they are easy to manipulate into what I want. I have no hesitation in recommending Pandle.
ConsWhat I like least is that a nominal code must allocated to an account. This can be difficult to change at times.
August 19, 2018
Jim M.
Lead Planner
Construction, 1-10 employees
January 12, 2018

“Just what I've been looking for”

OverallIt's simple to use and the more I've used it the more I like it. Everything I need to do is done (preparation of my Limited Company accounts). I no longer use an accountant as all that I need is right here in the Pandle app.
ProsI like the way it functions. You can practically see what the app is doing with your data and quickly get to grips with the resultant double entries.
ConsOK so I'm trying to be constructive and find fault to help others. Perhaps the speed is a little slow from time to time although my internet speed is rapid. This is only observed because I have been crunching 3+ years worth of accounting data previously held on spreadsheets via the very good file import function in Pandle. As I said, I'm trying to find some fault with what I think is a truly excellent app.
January 12, 2018
John D.
March 28, 2015

“Perfect for us!”

OverallI've been using pandle since the start of the year and the difference it's made is amazing. With Sage I'd always be stressing in case I make a mistake (correction journals!!?!), but now its just a couple of clicks to put pretty much any mistake right. (No idea why every other program makes it so hard!!). our bookkeeping and vat return now takes a few hours every month to get done instead of 2+ days of stress. Yea it might not have all the features of Line 50, but we're a fairly small team so I just wanted something that gets the job done properly with no effort or fuss. And the difference in price!!! Their guys have been really helpful on email any time I've had a question and they're always after feedback on how they can make it better which I really like. Highly recommend it to anybody else who isn't interested in becoming an accountant and just wants to keep solid records to pass on to someone who knows what they're doing at the end of the year!!!
March 28, 2015
May 24, 2018

“Good for personal use”

ProsI have used Pandle to manage my personal accounts because it is free, simple and easy to use. It has basic accounting features that allow me to manage my personal accounting
ConsThe basic features can be a drawback as compared to other accounting software which have additional features and can run on multiple platforms
May 24, 2018
David B.
Partner
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“Fantastic, easy to use and understand Accts package with amazing support”

OverallWe were looking for a simple replacement for the cumbersome spreadsheet system we've been using for our accounting and had tried various other SAAS accts systems and found nothing that fitted with how we work or that didn't add extra complications. Pandle is just so much easier to use than anything else I've tried and is really intuitive in how it works. Plus if you do get stuck, the support team are fantastic and once you know what you're looking for, they will have most likely created a video or an article with full instructions on what to do. What used to take 2 or 3 days minimum every month now takes an hour or two.
ProsEasy to use Easy to understand - intuitive Great support
ConsCan sometimes be slightly slow to update etc - I'm on a superfast broadband connection and it can seem sluggish when working with it, but still perfectly usable.
October 3, 2018
Chiara B.
February 19, 2015

“User friendly and highly organised software”

OverallPandle has offered me the possibility of finally having all of my affairs in order. The site is really simple to use and user friendly, providing an excellent service for me and my company. Being on the move a lot it has always been a challenge to keep all information up to date and available for all at all times, but thanks to Pandle this is now possible. The efficiency and flexibility of this system has proved very effective both for me and my accountants, not to mention it is very price competitive!
February 19, 2015
Paige k.
March 3, 2015

“Really happy so far”

OverallI have been using this software for about a month now and it's perfect for my needs. I run a small beauty therapy business and don't really have too much coming in and out but doing my bookkeeping has still always been a headache. Pandle has made it a lot simpler and now that im used to it it's really quick and easy and if i make a mistake its really easy to fix which is great because I make quite a few!
March 3, 2015
Vincent P.
Freelancer
April 16, 2015

“Perfect!”

OverallI have been self employed for a number of years and have used a number of different accounting software packages, but I have never found one that I was happy with - until now! Pandle is like a breath of fresh air, it handles everything perfectly! At last a user interface that is easy to use but can handle complex accounting if required. It's perfect, try it out!
April 16, 2015
Liam Y.
August 11, 2015

“A real time saver”

OverallPandle is so easy to use, and has a great range of features which saves me a lot of time when doing the bookkeping. Plus if you are ever stuck there is a selection of tutorial videos which are great at guiding you through how to input everything. An extremely helpful piece of business software!
August 11, 2015
Adam H.
February 16, 2015

“Ticks all the boxes for me!”

OverallFinally, a product which delivers what it promises. This has made my life easier, it is very fast and the support is great. I actually feel confident about taking on bookkeeping now without it being a major headache. I really like the fact I can access it on the web without having to install some huge software package too.
February 16, 2015
Katherine B.

“Happy customer!”

OverallReally happy all round, Pandle ticks all the boxes for me. I've been using it for a couple of months, I am not by any means an IT expert but found the software very easy to use and I have reached our a few times for help and the customer service was brilliant.
Phil B.
Lighting Cameraman
Media Production, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2019

“Over complicated and sloooow!”

OverallI gave it a go, but I just didn't get it. I was forever hunting around for the right account or transaction etc. In a word painful.
ProsThe only thing going for this software was it was free.
ConsIt's got a terrible layout and not at all intuitive. The worse things though is the lag, due to the cloud nature of the recording data, it took an age to enter it. I tried it for a month or two and thankfully came across Quickfile (also free for limited entries, 2000 a year I think.) The polar opposite to Pandle, well laid out, super fast customer service, and if like me you have come across from Quickbooks, its was a very easy jump.
April 7, 2019
oluwatobi O.
April 14, 2017

“Customer support response is pretty quick”

OverallOver the years, Pandle has saved us so much time when doing the business accounts. We are actually novice when it comes to accounting in business.
ProsBest customer support
Consnone
April 14, 2017
Sarah W.

“Excellent ”

OverallThis software package is excellent! so easy to use and up to date. Makes the tedious task of bookkeeping seem so much easier. I didn't have any experience using a bookkeeping software, and this has been perfect to start me off.
James T.
February 18, 2015

“Pandle Review”

OverallReally easy to use and the simple format means it doesn't take up my day inputting my transactions I can concentrate on my business instead of my bookkeeping
February 18, 2015
Martin B.
Accountant
December 8, 2015

“Very easy and straight forward software. ”

OverallExcellent free bookkeeping system. All the essentials are.there. Highly recommended.
December 8, 2015
Haroon H.
Dr
Medical Practice, Self-employed
October 10, 2017

“Very easy to use . 6 months transactions completed in 3 hours ”

OverallSpeed .Accuracy
ProsRapid entering of transactions .The balance sheet and Income statement completed automatically .Free version .
ConsNo PDFs to print . No RAnds only supported pounds. Importing a little complicating. Did not have standard GAAP layout Income Statement relating to Gross Profit
October 10, 2017