Goverlan Reach Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5

About Goverlan Reach

Goverlan Reach is a Remote Access Software for sysadmins, technicians, as well as engineers designed to streamline IT support and systems management. Goverlan Reach provides: Secure access to your users machines no matter where they are / State-of-the-art Remote Control / Active Directory administration and Password management / Behind-the-scenes systems management / Software and patch distribution / IT Process Automation / Compliance and security management Learn more about Goverlan Reach

Ryan F.
Network Administrator
June 13, 2017

“Not only a lot of value for your money, but features that products that cost much more do not have. ”

ProsI was tasked with finding software so that I could access everyone at my company. We have 140 employees. The bulk of them work out of our office in New York, but we have many remote workers. On top of that, I am the only admin, and I work out of an office in Alabama. . So, when I was looking for various tools, one of the requirements was pricing. I personally wanted something that gave a lot of bang for my buck. The trend right now that many software companies are moving towards, the SaaS concept where you pay a monthly fee and it is a never ending software rental, I personally hate that. I have no problem paying for software maintenance or a update fee (as Goverlan does) but I want to own it, and the ROI on Goverlan shows that it is a much better investment then some competitors. When I bought Goverlan, I needed a remote control app. Having said that, Now, almost a year after buying it. I am blown away by the software's abilities, (get a demo, you will be blown away also), quality of software, I have used so many MSP tools in the past that might look cool but are breaking and have to configured "just so". Quickly I wanted to mention that I have worked with every major vendor out there, one thing that has impressed me time and again is the support AFTER the sale. I wanted some help setting up some automation a year after I purchased and the support was just as good the when I demoed. Secure, being able to secure the port my users access when outside the office is great.
Cons
Joseph S.
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
September 28, 2018

“Goverlan Reach - A Necessity for Service Desk”

OverallGR has been a wonderful tool in both organizations I have managed. It came out on top in a trial for my remote support staff twice in a row, and has been in use for years in both organizations with little concern and great success for the support techs.
ProsGR has a great user interface with several key features that set it apart from other basic remote support tools. These include: tabbed remote sessions, saved connection layouts, WOL tool, remote chat functionality, observe only, remote input lockout, remote task manager, auto license redaction on close, connection history and abundant logs. Additionally, the concurrent user license model makes it great for teams with part timers!
ConsHaving to install an up to date client on each remote computer prior to connection is a bit tedious, but this can be proactively pushed out to accommodate fast connectivity. It would be ideal to allow a "run as another user for all connections" function. If the person launching GR is not a system admin on remote machines (they shouldn't be!) they must enter their admin credentials for each connection (they can be saved per session).
Mark W.
August 23, 2019

“Goverlan Review”

OverallGoverlan is great inside the LAN, marginal outside the LAN.
ProsI originally purchased Goverlan as a remote control tool about 10 years ago. Over the years it has come in handy on multiple occasions when other remote control apps didn't work. I've had situations where servers have been hung and couldn't RDP into them but was able to get into them with Goverlan. It has detailed hardware info about the computers in your network and you're able to push procedures, make changes to registries, etc. It's very powerful and I have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.
ConsWhen the reach version came out, it was supposed to make it easier to access machines outside of your LAN. I've been able to use it that way but it's not very easy to set up and not always reliable outside the LAN. Tech support is not very helpful...they refer you to documentation and help forums.

By Goverlan Inc. on August 28, 2019
Hello Mark and thank you for the review! I reviewed your support case and indeed one of our support engineer pushed his responsibilities to the user guide which is inappropriate (this engineer is gone btw). The management of external endpoints feature was fresh out of the oven when you tried in in 2017, and we have made a lot of stability improvement since then. If you are still interested in this feature, please contact our support department again. I will make sure that we provide you with our latest and greatest.
August 23, 2019
Jason L.
Information Services
Information Services, 201-500 employees
February 22, 2019

“Goverlan Reach Removes All Complexity from Remote Support”

OverallGoverlan Reach has been a pleasure of a product to use, and has allowed our IT team to achieve a much higher degree of efficiency with all user support instances requiring hands-on PC work. Users can be helped from across the world just as easily as those sitting within proximity of the team, which has had a massive positive response from these end users.
ProsGoverlan Reach allows technicians to provide remote assistance with a very minimal amount of effort. Even if a client for the software is not installed on the PC to be serviced, the program can be used by the technician to remotely install the client, therefor removing any responsibility from the end user to receive assistance. If server software is used as well, PCs can be queried to local the machine a user is currently logged into, removing the need for a user to be familiar with their machine's name or address to receive support.
ConsThere are some undocumented security features that can arise and cause some small hiccups in a technician providing support, but these do exist to create a more secure remote assistance experience.
February 22, 2019
David T.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees
September 25, 2018

“Critical Piece of IT Software”

OverallGoverlan provides a critical tool that our IT department is able to use to support our remote locations that don't have any onsite support. I can't say how much this reduces our overhead and significantly lessens our need to physically be onsite. Additionally it has become such a useful tool that we are able to provide support and manage our system using this as out primary support for any system that is on our network
ProsGoverlan really provides immense flexibility to support our users and our hardware over local and remote locations. It connects very quickly and easily, ties in to our existing AD structure, and provides numerous tools to provide critical information about our systems.
ConsSome PC's or OS's will require prep to integrate in full. Once this system is worked through, it isn't as much of an issue
Andrew D.
IT Technologist/Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees

“Goverlan Reach”

OverallOther than my request above, we have been really happy with Goverlan Reach
ProsThe ability to roll out policies throughout our domain and keep track of where users are logged in at any given time.
ConsWould really like a way to force the machines to report back system information to your SureDATA database. Instead I have to run a weekly scope on my machine to force them to update their information. If we could do it through Reach then that would be a much better centralized solution rather then depending on my machine being on for the database to get updated somewhat frequently so that we can run reports even and get up-to-date information on systems that are powered off at that time.
Law Practice, 51-200 employees

“Overall Satisfied”

OverallOverall I am satisfied with the value I receive for the price I paid. I use it daily.
ProsPrice was a major deciding factor for me. At the time they were one of the few options with perpetual licensing. Easy to deploy. Client app is not resource intensive. Customization and automated reports Provides a lot administrative back-end where work can be done without disturbing the user. Ability to aid users remotely, eliminating need for third party remote tools that we cannot control.
ConsThe customizing can be a bit more intuitive and easier. It took a little while to get used to. I used other RMM tools before that I found were somewhat better in this regard. I've come across many installed application that I could not remove from the admin console. Would have been good if it could connect with WSUS or it's own repository to manage Windows Updates. The Technician versio can't use any customizations created. It's kind of handicapped to just remoting in.
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
September 25, 2018

“Goverlan is almost perfect”

OverallThe always respond same day.
ProsI love the ability to remote into multiple machines.
ConsOften when opening up machines, if one machine becomes unavailable, you have to switch between tabs in order to remotely control a machine again. Hopefully they will fix this bug soon.

By Goverlan Inc. on September 26, 2018
Hello and thank you for your review! Regarding the bug you have reported: We are aware of it and will fix this soon, but for now, here is a quick fix. 1. Open Goverlan Remote Control's General Settings 2. Under 'User Interface', REMOVE the check under 'Use local keyboard hooking' 3. Restart the Goverlan application Doing so should resolve the issue. If not, please contact our support department.
Wesley S.
Head Of Information Technology
Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2018

“I love Goverlan......”

OverallOverall I have been using Goverlan now for 4 years, and of all the products I have tried out, Goverlan is the best.
ProsI like everything about Goverlan pretty much. I like the fact that I can deploy software remotely, connect to machines remotely, connect to Workgroup added machines, see all the details about a connected machine, add printers remotely, see file folders, run DOS Commands. It is just a great product for an IT Admin to monitor machines.
ConsI wish there was more reporting. I also wish I could see everything grabbing an IP address off my DHCP Server. DHCP Integration would be great.
September 13, 2018
Troy S.
Network Technician
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2018

“Good remote management software”

OverallMy overall experience with Goverlan is positive. By providing powerful remote management tools within the software that are just as good as Microsoft's own tools, as well as the ability to create shortcuts to other external third party tools, Goverlan has saved me a massive amount of time doing mundane tasks like switching windows and opening other tools and utilities.
ProsThe software's is overall easy to use, while retaining a lot of functionality. The setup is straightforward and simple, and the UI is intuitive and responsive.
ConsIt's only available for 64-bit systems, and the software only supports windows, not OS X, ChromeOS or Linux.
November 2, 2018
Rusty L.
IT administrator
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“IT usein Educational enviroment”

ProsIt is easy to use, things like remote control, editing user information , see what tasks are running on a remote machine. Information about a specific computer is available as needed, by using system info. The remote control feature works well when connecting to other computers to fix issues.
ConsWhen I remote in and tell the software that I want to use administrator mode, it does not always blank screen or take away the users ability to move the mouse or use keyboard, this can be aggravating when trying to fix issues.
December 4, 2018
Janice T.
IT Helpdesk / Tier1 Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
June 13, 2017

“It's really easy to use and makes helping remote users so much easier and convenient. ”

OverallNot having to travel to remote locations to help users who are out of state or not local
ProsConvenience - many of our users are remote. Having a way to see what they are seeing and to troubleshoot their issues is great. Easy to use Licensing is convenient to keep track of users Observation tool is great when interaction is not needed Chat tool - love it!
ConsDo not like that if you logout as one user to login as another user, you may lose your connection. Connection sometimes randomly locks up, at which time, you then have to disconnect and reconnect.
Utilities, 51-200 employees
August 30, 2018

“Easy to use software for remote management”

OverallGoverlan Reach makes it easy for us to do remote management and support. It connects to the console, can work with computers with multiple displays and can run remote tasks. This makes our support life much easier.
ProsThe software is very easy to use. You can offer remote support to customers/employees in a snap. Run remote tasks, install software, check something across multiple devices - you name it, and you can do it.
ConsIn a Multi domain environment, I have to switch domains using a picker menu before being able to manage devices in the other domain.
August 30, 2018
Irmantas E.
IT Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
June 15, 2017

“Great tool. Very useful for enterprise IT administrators.”

OverallFlexibility.
ProsGoverlan tools works without any errors or lags. IT has Active directory integration that works perfectly fine. Great tool and I would recommend it to use for IT colleagues in enterprise environment. Tool saves time, it has account information where you can see the password age of user. This helps to identify problems with expired password. Remote connection also works great.
ConsIt could have System Center Configuration Manager 2012 integration. For Example to download or apply machine policy or to trigger application deployment cycle. It could also have a tool to install System Center Configuration Manager 2012 client to desktop and laptop workstations.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
September 25, 2018

“For In-House / Enterprise, AD-Integrated Remote management of Windows Desktops and Servers...Amazing”

OverallWe demo'd the product for one week and were so amazed at the functionality and price difference that we immediately signed. The entire team loves it.
ProsWe were looking for an alternative to all of the RMM tools out there that are geared for MSP's, but none for In-house tech support on an enterprise level (without getting into the convoluted beast that is SCCM/SCOM). The intuitive, ease-of-use for our TSR team, right out of the bat, along with the amazing tools available make this suite as powerful as any other RMM tool we have used (Pulseway, Connectwise, Kaseya, Atera, Solarwinds, etc.) but for IN-HOUSE, non-MSP...simply awesome. Another excellent point is that we migrated from a mid-sized RMM and the pricing was literally 1/4th for our small in-house team of 8.
ConsWithout purchasing the more expensive on-boarding package...it was fairly convoluted to set up for our out-of-network laptop users and there is no ios/android app. That being said, the management tools, along with AD integration and relationship mapping make this so incredibly easy to use for our clinical informatics and Tier 1 and Tier 2 TSR's...it easily outweighs the CONS.
Scott W.
Sr. Network Engineer
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Fantastic Product”

OverallHave used Goverlan Reach for reporting / planning, remote control / problem resolution, remote installation of software (either individually or in batches). Extremely satisfied with this product.
ProsThis is by far one of the best AD / client management solutions I have ever used. Extremely powerful toolbox to resolve technical issues without having to leave the office and drive to remote sites.
ConsScope actions could be easier to configure / use. Filtering options are difficult to sort out.
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2018

“Great central tool for managing domain workstations”

OverallWe use this to manage hundreds of computers from the IT office and seldom need to touch a computer unless there's a hardware problem. Software saves time every day and makes us more responsive.
ProsQuick and easy control over any computer in the network. It's easy to set a scope action to do massive software rollouts and hit just the machines you need.
ConsLots of little things could use more polish. Remote control software doesn't send keyboard shortcuts, sometimes bugs out at weird times.
August 1, 2018
William B.
Assistant Technology Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 employees
July 18, 2019

“Goverlan Reach - The IT Admin's Best Friend”

ProsIt allows me to monitor my entire domain easily and quickly. Now that I have Goverlan, I don't have to have anymore step-by-step phone conversations with staff. I can just show my staff how to do something instead of explaining it!
ConsThe program crashes sometimes for the strangest thing. In addition, there has been a copy and paste bug in the release for many, many versions that has remained unfixed.
July 18, 2019
Eugene K.
IT/PC & Network Specialist
October 2, 2018

“Goverlan Helps Make IT Efficient”

OverallGoverlan allows me to fix quick and easy issues from my desk without having to go onsite for something that only takes minutes to fix.
ProsGoverlan is easy to use and allows IT Admins the ability to troubleshoot and fix user issues quickly. The Remote Control is extremely helpful to see an issue immediately that a user may be having. Sometimes issues are gone by the time we have a chance to arrive on site.
ConsI have not found anything yet. The software has so many features that I am still exploring and learning what additional abilities it gives me to make me more efficient.
October 2, 2018
Brown M.
Sr Systems Admin (Infrastructure)
Textiles, 501-1000 employees

“GoverLAN Reach”

OverallSupport tool for remote servers (CoLo and Remote Sites), End user support, System setup without leaving office. Simple to use and user friendly.
ProsEasy to use and connect to clients by machineID or UserID, copy and paste, and simple file transfers, great management tools and background scripts available also
ConsDoes require direct IP, when using VPN sometimes have to use IP rather than hostname or username, easy to get around though...
Michael H.
Tech support manager
June 13, 2017

“Best tool for remote administration and support is top notch”

ProsRemote administration is great. Scope actions work great . Ease and functionality is great. Upgrading to the latest edit versions and initial setup is quite easy as well. Works great with AD.
ConsCrashes too often. This has been an ongoing problem no matter what version but 8 and 8.5 seem to be the worse. 9 seem to correct some of those issues. Would like to see some more functionality from wol.
George L.
Information Services Specialist
June 19, 2017

“Easy to navigate and use. Makes remote desktop assistance easy.”

OverallThe benefit that I can remotely do my work without leaving my office to go fix an issue at a job site.
ProsEase of finding users and the computers that they're logged into. Being able to connect to a user that's miles away without needing any input from them.
ConsResolution when user has a dual monitor set up. First time install some times requires that the Windows firewall is disabled.
Derel F.
IT Support Specialist
June 15, 2017

“I use Goverlan to admin 300+ workstations in a call center.”

ProsScheduling scope actions make program updates, installations, and after hours processes across the whole network or to specific stations a lot easier.
ConsI leave the application up all day but it crashes and needs to be restarted about once a day. Sharing a database on the network with other IT personnel has failed. Using the same database caused crashes at startup.
Matt C.
June 13, 2017

“Goverlan has helped me manage over 100 network devices.”

ProsRemote access has improved efficiency. Now I can help remote users without having to guess at what they are looking at. Scope Actions have helped me manage software licenses and updates.
ConsApp shuts down every once in a while. I have been able to reopen Goverlan without any issues. I would have said Remote Control when computers are out of network, but that is now supported.
Justin S.
INformation Systems Tech
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
January 29, 2019

“TIme Saver”

OverallOverall were very pleased it has cut down on our response time to help our end users..
ProsGoverlan can save you tons of time. We had purchased the software a few months prior tp upgrading our anti-virus. With the help of Goverlan I was able to install the new AV on 120 workstations in less than an hour. With proper active directory structure it could have been less time.
ConsSometimes when pushing software you will get access is denied you just have to go in an enter alternative credentials.
January 29, 2019
Marcus C.
Inventory Control | I.T.
June 19, 2017

“Goverlan has been a fantastic replacement to our out-dated remote support software. ”

Pros-Multiple protocols available to use to connect, not just the Goverlan client. -Multiple, simultaneous connections within one main window. -Updates are easy to install. -Control and maintenance of Active Directory from within the Administration/Diagnostics window. -Visibility of what computers a user is logged in to. -Disk management ability without having to log in to a remote session.
Cons-So far, I like the GUI changes in v9 but, I miss the blue theme options. -In v9, the 'Observe Only' has been removed from the tab of each remote session. It's still available under Session Controls but, having it in each tab was convenient.
Yefim B.
IT technician
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“Great software !”

OverallI am using it to remove into client computers which are having issues. These problems can be drivers issues , email issues , logging in issues , etc. with governlan you can do it all.
ProsThis software is so easy to use and extremely helpful in my day to day life.
ConsI have no complaints what's so ever. I enjoy this software and would never go back.
Javid K.
IT Support Officer
Retail, 201-500 employees
June 19, 2017

“Goverlan has been a great asset personally and company wise. It provides easy access.”

OverallIt has greatly improved on my customer relation skills and interaction ability. It has also provided me with an avenue to explore command prompt and power shell skills and knowledge. It also allows me to better inventory my network structure.
ProsI love the new updated feature where you can actually have an audio conversation with the user on the other end.
Bryan L.
IT Systems Administrator
Construction, 201-500 employees
June 13, 2017

“Best product I've used for remote management and support!”

Overallvery reliable and easy to use remote management
ProsRemote management features and reporting are my favorite features and I have yet to dive into all that it offers!
ConsI would really like the ability to run this on MacOS as that is my primary workstation, but I run it on a windows box that I can always connect to.
Nachman m.
EHR Specialist
April 19, 2018

“A great remote login tool for networks”

ProsIt is easy to use, and can find the computer your end-user is using by their login name or the computer name, as well as its IP address. It will install updates as needed, without any input from the end user (like some other remote software).
ConsCutting and pasting from your computer to the remote computer seems to be an issue sometimes, with no resolution from the company. Sometimes a simple re-connection fixes the issue.
April 19, 2018
Paul N.
Government Administration, Unspecified
April 17, 2018

“Amazing! Love it!”

OverallSaved us a ton of time in supporting our remote users.
ProsGoverlan has made our IT Department much more efficient. We have about 16 sites and it has saved us countless hours from having to drive around and fix issues that take a few seconds to fix. Also, we can fix things before the user knows there is an issue.
ConsMy only thing I don't like is the agent deployed to the end user devices do not auto update when a new version is released.
April 17, 2018
Zach M.
Systems Admin

“Ease of use software .”

ProsThe ability to remote into users PCs and view settings. Setting scope options if really nice for pushing updates or finding data. Highly recommend.
ConsDNS issues seem to be an issue when trying to connect to a users PC via hostname. Sometimes the software will not respond in windows 7.
William B.
Assistant Technology Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Goverlan is the best”

OverallI recommend this product to any network professional.
ProsI love how I can easily remote into any computer on our Network within the click of a button. It makes my job so much easier!
ConsScope actions could be a little more straightforward.
December 5, 2017

“My experience with GoverLAN over the last 3 years has been great”

ProsI like that I have the ability to manage all of our PCs in one area and it makes for easy remote control of our PCs we manage.
ConsSometimes we have issues connecting to clients PCs and it just makes the easy process that much more difficult.
December 5, 2017
Dave B.
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
September 25, 2018

“Great product a little buggy”

OverallA great tool for deploying software and printers as well as remote management.
ProsPowerful tool that is easy to use and often the quickest way to get things done.Also a very good deal price wise compared to other products.
ConsBuggy still. Console often crashes and sometimes software packages are not listed and you have to restart for them to show up in the console.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Goverlan”

OverallRemote support for users in other cities or when we dont want to get up from our desks
ProsIts very easy to setup new agents and connect to computers, I've used Kaysa in the past and this is alot better
ConsThe GUI/layout was a bit confusing at first, im pretty used to it now but I think it could be redesigned to be more user friendly.
Mark W.
Construction, 201-500 employees
January 24, 2019

“Goverlan”

OverallI've been using Goverlan for about 8 years and the time it has saved me has more than paid for it.
ProsThis program has a lot of powerful features. It works best within the LAN environment but can also work outside the LAN. It provides instant access to computer resources, task manager, etc. and instant remote access. It has powerful scripting tools to push applications, modify registry, etc.
ConsThe support could use some help. Emails back and forth to a helpdesk isn't support, it's "help".
January 24, 2019
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
November 27, 2018

“Great remote nanagement tool”

OverallGoverlan is a great program to remote manage your computers, including remote desktop connections.
ProsIt us easy to link up with Active Directory and manage each of your computers that way.
ConsSome of the features are not easy to manage. They also have a limit on how many active agents you have running.
November 27, 2018
Marius T.
System Admistrator 1
Legal Services, 51-200 employees

“Goverlan remote software”

OverallRemote troubleshooting
ProsEasy to use and to operate. Also very stable.
ConsThere wa an issues with concurrent connections
Pablo P.
IT System Administrator
June 20, 2017

“Goverlan has made it extremely easy to streamline processes within the company”

ProsIt gives me a piece of mind that I can oversee all the computers on my network from anywhere on my computer to be able to help employees in need.
ConsLonger support hours would be better when in need. Mac implementation is highly needed as right now nothing is being used to monitor my Macs in the office
June 20, 2017
Ryan F.
Technology Integration
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Fantastic product”

ProsI really enjoyed the ease of use to not only control, but manage and monitor so many users and computers at once from one screen.
ConsI wish the search functionality had a bit more AI in it's results, but it is certainly very usable.
October 3, 2018

“My Goverlan Experience”

OverallMy preferred support tool and first choice when starting a support job.
ProsFantastic management tool that gives you access to almost all the information you need. The integration with AD-modules is very useful.
ConsAll development and changes are not positive. It has to have significant benefits to have value. User re-learning is costly. Wake-on-LAN could be more robust. Storage of data for PCs disconnected from network could be better.
October 3, 2018
Simil S.
IT Supervisor
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees
September 29, 2018

“No Matter where is the system Located you can reach it throug Goverlan”

Overallits save my time rather than awaiting for one remote connection to close for opening another session
ProsI can even connect system with Dual Monitors and swap it where ever monitor I need
ConsPrompting for Approval to connect system ,
September 29, 2018
Brian C.
Tech
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees

“Like it”

OverallI am pleased.
ProsWhen it works it works fast. Fairly easy to get into the same domain computers.
ConsCan't really recreate AD tree accurately or quickly. Can't really mirror the same keystrokes across multiple PC's at the same time easily.
Brian M.
Network Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
June 13, 2017

“Love it. Nice to have 1 piece of software to go to to do multiple things.”

OverallThe biggest plus for me is not having to have 3-4 different applications open on my pc. Being able to do it all from Goverlan is great.
ProsThe remote control is terrific. The granularity of the scope actions is tremendous. Automating processing is great.
ConsWish the client reporting worked a little more like Belmanage. Otherwise very nice, sometimes a little overwhelming, but that is not necessarily a bad thing.
Jeffrey S.
Director of IT
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

“Excellent Admin Tool”

ProsThe ease of pulling system info, pushing drive mappings and printers. The ability to quickly see what user is logged into a device of finding a user and seeing what they are logged into. The remote cmd prompt is excellent
ConsHaving to use an asterisk when searching by computer name. The external reach remote connection doesn't seem fully baked.
samuel b.
IT Support
Banking, 51-200 employees

“Great product”

ProsBeing able to remote into computers. Also to see when people last changed their password.
ConsA little hard to find everything inside the software.
Ayoun K.
IT Director Infrastructure & Service Desk Operations
Consumer Goods, 5001-10,000 employees

“Awesome Automization Features”

ProsGreat Tool for Automized Daily Tasks, Reporting & Software Package a plus
ConsComplex way of connectivity to external users
September 25, 2018

“Great Product for support”

ProsGreat software that allows us to provide better support in a timely manner.
ConsWould like some more pre-built configurations to deploy.
Insurance, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“Cost effective and feature rich remote connection soluton”

OverallAs a small distributed business, we use Goverlan Reach to help manage and provide IT support services to distributed users. Goverlan allows administrators to connect remotely and troubleshoot issues, fix/change endpoint configuration, install software and fulfill other related service requests, etc.
ProsGood value and easy to deploy for small, medium sized enterprises. Has the right size and scale for our organization.
ConsAbility to program/automate scripts on client to manage configurations is reserved for advanced or premier edition. Basic should provide both rudimentary config/status reporting in addition to remote connectivity so that Admins can monitor (proactively) and maintain distributed endpoints.