Smart Property Systems Ratings

Overall

About Smart Property Systems

Smart Property Systems is a cloud application software for property management.This single entry database collects all management tasks into one central dashboard. Marketing vacancies using webflyers that will go to up to 36 URLs/Craigslist gets vacancies filled. Automated rent collection frees you to do other work and accounts for payments in the accounting system. Tenant screening is built in and easy to order. Automate statements, notices and notifications. There is much more. Take a look. Learn more about Smart Property Systems

RICHARD F.
Real Estate, Self-employed

“GREAT SYSTEM ! !”

OverallTen years of Great Service ! Smart Property System's Customer Service is the best I have experienced ! I am a Truly Happy Customer !

By Smart Property Systems on March 8, 2017
Thanks Richard. We have all enjoyed working with you and your tenants as a team to make your business the most profitable it can be.
Kenneth K.
Owner/Broker/Investor
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 11, 2016

“Transition from retirement? ”

OverallEnjoying retirement, forced back into full time property management when I had to foreclose on some apartments. Smart Property Systems gave me the helping hand threw the transition that I needed. I am Back on track with professional systems, I wish I had found them sooner.
ProsThe very best in support when I have needed them, and still get their help when I have additional questions. They have made my management easier.
ConsNot any problems that I have found to date.
Recommendations to other buyersTake full advantage of the free trial, you will be glade you did. You want know until you try it.
August 11, 2016
Ricky T.
March 23, 2016

“I really could not do well with my properties without this software.”

OverallI have used SPS since 2011. They just moved my account over to a new release of the software. It is easy to use and has so many more features than the old software, I just love it. If you are looking for a one stop shop where most things are automated for you, then you will love this software too. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced.

By Smart Property Systems on March 23, 2016
Thank you for your review Ricky. SPS has worked hard to rebuild the software platform with tools using the latest technology available. It is a welcome reward to see that you love what we have done. We appreciate your business and continued support.
March 23, 2016
Lynn C.
April 15, 2015

“You can't beat the price or their customer service!”

OverallThe ease of utilizing their webflyers(automatically created when adding each property/unit). My clients love the single entry accounting system, and being able to auto collect rents and pay their bills through their ledger account. I, as a tenants(and marketers) love being able to pay rent over the phone or online from my phone/computer.
April 15, 2015
Mena R.

“Long time customer”

OverallI've been with them for many years and very happy with the software and the service rep has always delivered. Great value for the money as well.
Danny S.
Construction, Unspecified
April 5, 2016

“Great Software for your buck”

ProsThe customer support is helpful, knowledgeable and always has a solution.
ConsNothing bad to report after 3 months of use. Everything has gone very smoothly thus far!
Recommendations to other buyersGo with this group. Their technology is evolving weekly and the price is very fair when compared to other companies.
April 5, 2016