Sharenology Projects Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.6/5

About Sharenology Projects

Sharenology Projects is a web-based construction project management software solution. The easy-to-use and collaborative software lets you manage projects anytime, from anywhere with any Internet-connected device. Sharenology Projects lets project teams collaborate, securely share files, and manage the design and construction process. It allows for collaboration, document management, automated bidding and construction management that can be securely accessed based on the users project role. Learn more about Sharenology Projects

John W.
Senior Architect

“Exceptional Product”

OverallI use this product every day and it saves me a lot of time on project delivery. Bidding is made a lot easier because I don't have to remember who to send RFI's responses to, the automated portion of the website sends out a notice to all bidding contractors. At the end of the bidding phase, all contractors lose their access, I don't have to remember to go back and do anything. And when a GC is awarded, all I have to do is click a button and the Bidding Contractor, becomes the Awarded Contractor and has full access to the project again. With the Addenda tools, RFI tools, Construction Change Directive tools, Internal Email tools, Scheduling and Project Announcement tools, this program allows me to manage my construction administration in one place, keep the entire project team updated from Client to Vendor supplying products, and all other members inbetween in one easy convenient place. I would recommend this to any Architect doing Project Construction Management.
Josh B.
November 12, 2014

“Great piece of software”

OverallI use this software to manage architectural projects on a daily basis. It acts as a hub for sharing information, drawings, and project status, and makes it easy to schedule tasks such as permit submittal and bidding periods, request information, and communicate change orders. The software includes a variety of different user types with unique permissions and accessibility built into the profiles, so you can keep track of bidding contractors, manage vendors, and communicate directly with engineers and clients. There is also an integrated RFI system so that questions from the contractor are relayed to the relevant parties and addressed quickly and efficiently. It's great to have a cloud service that caters directly to building design professionals, and I'd definitely recommend Sharenology Projects to anyone who's looking for an easy, streamlined way to manage projects start to finish!
Amanda S.
November 25, 2014

“Great Project Management Software”

OverallThis software is a huge asset for my day to day practice. It allows me to coordinate with our consultants and contractors through all stages of design. The automated email system makes it fast and easy to respond to RFI's as well as to send updates to anyone associated with the project. Its user setup makes coordination even more efficient by controlling who can receive or add information to and from the project. I would recommend this software to any project managing professional.
AJ B.
December 2, 2014

“Project Management Software ”

OverallSharenology Projects everyday is a wonderful tool for the entire project team. File sharing is simplified especially when team members are located in multiple remote locations. The functionality and flexibility allows for customized project organization from Concept Planning through Construction. Issuing and responding to Bid / Construction RFI's could not be easier. Sharenology Projects is a must have for Owners, Architects, Engineers & Contractors!
December 2, 2014
Brian G.
November 12, 2014

“This is a must have tool for project management!”

Overall I use Sharenology Projects for all of my construction projects. It has saved me countless hours of correspondence as all the team members have access to the project documents. We have been able to go paperless with all of our project bidding documents which has saved my clients tens of thousands of dollar. It is the best construction project management technology I've used and the technical support is super responsive (the few times I've needed to use them).
Jamie W.
Member Officer / V.P. of Architecture
November 25, 2014

“Great tool for saving time and effort!”

OverallI utilize this product on a daily basis. I feel it benefits my clients' greatly due to the added time and cost savings benefits for my projects. I feel there are additional items that could be added to better suit my clients' needs, but the good thing there is that this program can be modified to suit those types of request from the user end. Another benefit of this software!
Daniel S.
Senior Architect
November 25, 2014

“Project Management made easy”

OverallWe use this project to manage a very dynamic client with multiple projects. The software allows all members of our project team to store and access information at anytime. The automated RFI, Addendum, and CCD processes have improved our efficiency immensely.
Adam N.

“Saves time and money”

OverallThis product is very intuitive and easy to use. It's features allow me to coordinate with my consultants throughout the life of a project saving us time and the client money. I strongly recommend it.