Metrilo Ratings

Overall
4.9/5

About Metrilo

Metrilo is a growth marketing platform for modern consumer brands. The analytics measure your business performance and give you insights for strategic decisions. The engagement tools are built on the vast data and enable you to bond with your customers long-term. Integration for major ecommerce platforms is seamless. Free 14-day trial available. Learn more about Metrilo

Peter G.
Content/Analytics Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51-200 employees
October 5, 2018

“Metrilo has become an integral part of our DNA”

ProsThe best part about Metrilo definitely has to be the segmentation options for automated emailing. We are now able to contact previous customers with personalized emails relating to the products that they've bought in the past. This is truly an incredible platform to not only monitor and analyse data but also to increase revenue while increasing our overall conversion rate. The live views and traffic reports make tracking the customer journey on our sites effortless and has provided us with much needed data in order for us to reduce our dropoff rate and create more meaningful customer experiences. I would recommend Metrilo to anyone that is looking to increase their revenue and better understand their customer experience. The Customer support that I received from support team never once let me down or left me wanting. They offered all the information that i needed and there were absolutely no hidden fees when it came to signing up.
ConsI have no complaints about this software, my only concern is how much revenue I've missed out on without Metrilo
October 5, 2018
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 27, 2018

“I never thought about my existing customers so much before I tried Metrilo.”

ProsIt focuses on engaging the people who already bought from you with email based on their behavior. I see how often they shop from me and when I should send the next email...Metrilo helps me keep customers close so I need less paid advertising.
ConsFor some businesses with low income the monthly fees above small plan can be overwhelming... but definetly worths a try
April 27, 2018
Adriana F.
Publicitária
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 22, 2019

“Metrilo is a marketing professional's dream come true”

OverallI completely fell in love with Metrilo. It's easy to use interface, great customer support, and specially the way I could easily find the data I was looking for without excessive tech data and language, made my work as a marketer a lot more practical. The main thing is you can find relevant information and act on it in minutes and with that, the sky is the limit for your digital marketing strategies.
ProsThe best thing about Metrilo is how analytics data is easy to read. You can see exactly what matters without getting confused with tech metrics. Metrilo shows you how your customer engages with your content allowing to identify problems and opportunities. AND you can act on it without ever leaving the platform. You can create different segments of your audience and launch email marketing (or social media) campaigns easily and with full view of their effectiveness.
ConsThe only con I ever found with Metrilo is the price. Although the platform worths every cent spent on it, the price can be high to new businesses specially if they are based in countries with an economic scene that makes the dollar or the euro very expensive.
February 22, 2019
Jen G.
Design, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2018

“Features to grow my business”

OverallI'm just getting started but my experience so far has been great. The team hopped on a call to run through the features and the software is so user friendly there isn't much of an onboarding process necessary.
ProsMetrilo gives me the ability to stay out of complicated Google Analytics and quickly understand what is happening with my existing customers and site visitors. It helps me to measure how I'm performing against my goals without running complicated reports, and send relevant communications to maintain and attract new customers.
ConsI wish they had a built in opt-in/lead gen form to bring prospects into a nurturing sequence.
August 30, 2018
Alexander K.
Founder & CEO
March 23, 2018

“Simple, easy way to use and integrate with the website”

OverallTime saving of data analytics
ProsThe system is providing very good Tips & Tricks regarding analytics and metrics data to improve my business. Very userfriendly inteface. Easy to use. Nice trigger based email automation.
ConsUnable to customize dashboard. Also can not create automation or email automating based on additional customers fields. I like the service, but if you want to make it better as competitors, give your customers more flexibility and try to automatize everything, all fileds which customers can create in the Metrilo. Make please also a Night Mode.)
Mark d.
Photography, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2018

“I was looking for this CRM / Marketing tool for a long time. Every webshop needs this!”

Overall- More sales - More targeted emails to customers - Saving time in analysing data
Pros- Advanced customers insights - Lots of actionable data - Email automation based on customers insights and customer web behaviour (this is worth a lot!) - Great customer service (they reply super fast)
ConsSo far I didn't see any cons in Metrilo. It is just a powerful tool and fulfils the needs a marketeer needs and can't export from Woocommerce yourself. Maybe it is possible with csv exports, but it is very time consuming in doing it that way. So Metrilo also saves a lot of time in making analysis.
March 14, 2018
MC C.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2019

“Great tool for analyzing eCommerce data and segmenting your customer base”

OverallNo more blind flight. If you run an online shop you have all necessary metrics you need to know if your business is healthy and you get many tools (segmented emails, feedback and more) you need to grow your business. Great job Metrilo team!
ProsI really like the beautiful design of how the data is displayed. I tested lots of tools and they seem to orientate to Windows 2000. Metrilo is easy to use and however powerful. In this combination a real jewel.
ConsI miss a few smaller features, but I know the team will improve their software from month to month.
April 5, 2019
Gaston O.
GM
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 21, 2018

“A must have CRM/Data analysis software ”

OverallFresh Data Customer Behavior Funnel Reports
ProsMetrilo is one of those few sofwares that can actually make a difference in your business. The software is easy to use, easy to understand and extremely powerful. I log into Spring Metrics daily to see where my customers are coming from, who is buying, which traffic sources are up and which are down. Support is great. I highly recommended.
ConsNothing so far. I think this software has everything your eCommerce business needs to increase your revenue.
March 21, 2018
Christopher H.
Technical Officer
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
February 21, 2019

“Great product with a lot of room to grow.”

ProsEverything they are currently doing they are doing great. There are no made shortcuts you sometimes see in functions or UX. Also great customer support.
ConsThere are some limitations when it comes to marketing functionalities. Also 3rd party integrations is their biggest weakness so far but it is to be somewhat expected from a company who seems quite young still. I am sure it will eventually be filled.
February 21, 2019
Christina K.
Customer Service Manager
Media Production, Unspecified
March 23, 2018

“Metrilo integrates perfectly with our store and gives us a quick overview of marketing performance. ”

ProsMetrilo integrates perfectly with our store and gives us a quick overview of marketing performance. We see the essential data on sales, traffic, products, clients, marketing campaigns, etc. and make decisions quickly. We really like the focus on retention because that's part of our strategy
ConsI'd like to add an anformayion about potential customers. But unfortunately I can't do it in Metrilo for now.
Raphael B.
CTO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2018

“All in one”

ProsIt's an all in one software, from sales to emailing. You can monitor everything. Customer support is very reactive. I stop loosing time and energy with 3 different tools. You can even get a 15 days try for free.
ConsI have to change my way of doing emailing but you know what...you have to make things simple and at the end it's a real benefit for me...
August 7, 2018
Roel S.
Digital marketing Specialist
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 12, 2019

“Great product for data driven Marketers”

ProsThe dashboard is straight to the point but allows for more sophisticated data points
ConsNot having a CRO option for Landing Pages
September 12, 2019
Mayank J.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
September 18, 2018

“If you have an Ecommerce store - Metrilo is a must have!”

ProsMetrilo provides comprehensive and powerful ecommerce insights with simplicity. We are able to create complex multi-filter campaigns with much ease. If you are looking to scale your ecommerce store, you have to try out Metrilo.
ConsThe email builder could slightly improve. But I am told it'll be updated soon.
September 18, 2018
November 7, 2018

“Top Notch Analytics”

Prosthe analytics at Metrilo is very insightful
Consso far some enhancements needs to be done to make the software easier to use such as adding view per month & year instead of past 30 days some improvements for the email template builder (albeit the latest beta system seems pretty good)
November 7, 2018
Lyuben Y.
Product Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
February 6, 2019

“Valuable tool for every e-commerce business”

OverallWe use it to segment our customers and create different email and remarketing campaigns based on the data that Metrilo gave us.
ProsWe like the options for people segmentation
ConsThere is some features that needed to be expanded
February 6, 2019
Gus S.
Product Development
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
April 16, 2019

“Intuitive and easy to use, extremely valuable tool”

OverallVery easy to use and get the ball rolling. Friendly staff, excellent support.
ProsVery easy to get set up Intuitive interface Excellent support
ConsSome features we deem critical are not available.
April 16, 2019
ERMANNO G.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2019

“Best marketing automation solution for woo commerce”

OverallReally good
ProsMore functionality in only one tool, crm, mail automation, survey eco...
ConsNothing, just my taste I'd like aA more graphic approach for the mail marketing automation part.
March 30, 2019
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“Must have analytics software for shopify”

Pros> Customer Behaviour > Funnels > Customer Profiles > Segemented email marketing
ConsPrice is the only one cons i felt so far.
December 11, 2018
Haitham E.
August 17, 2018

“Amazing Service”

ProsEverything, especially customer & technical support.
ConsNothing, But I'll advice them, I would recommend them to work more on reports
August 17, 2018