CrazyLister Ratings

Overall
4.6/5

About CrazyLister

Trusted by 100,000 retailers, CrazyLister is the world's leading eBay and Amazon listing software. Create professional, mobile-responsive and 100% compliant eBay listings in minutes to boost your sales by as much as 200%. Bulk revise 1000's of eBay listings to look as professional as the most admired brands and take your business to the next level. With 200+ designer-made templates, this is the ultimate listing solution to grow your business and stand out from the crowd. Learn more about CrazyLister

Jon N.
November 16, 2017

“Great for users who don't mind spending a bit of money and time”

ProsOverall Crazylister is very easy to use. You can easily create templates and use them for all of your eBay listings. I have been using since this was a free service and it's got a lot better. They also follow eBays TOS and listing practices which continually change.
ConsHmmm, well to start I don't like how they go about pricing. They were posting 3 of their logos in every listing. This looks crazy.. Then they charge you an extra money to remove their logo.. I have run into quite a few headaches using crazylister and have reached out to them, but they never seem to care that they are costing me money. They always refer you to some pre-written article that doesn't help.. If you change your description at all on eBay it will conflict with Crazylister and not display the same on mobile. Also, if you change your product listing to another product (reuse the listing) you could be in for a nightmare as I was a few months back. eBay required everyone to start using SSL descriptions so I updated the templates on Crazylister and all of my listings reverted back to the first description (reverted to an old product) without my knowledge which caused me many headaches. And of course they have no way to contact them via phone so you have to wait for them to message you back.. again usually pre-written responses.
Gerri M.
January 6, 2019

“Superior Customer Service”

OverallMy overall experience with CrazyLister has been very positive. It has allowed me to design a very professional Listing Frame for my eBay account. It is easy to make changes, and to create a library for future Listings. It will allow me to expand my eCommerce efforts into additional product lines (professional Listing Frames customized for each), and eventually I will be able to expand to additional sites.
ProsI wanted a software Listing Tool that would allow me to customize my eCommerce Selling on eBay. I had previously used 2 other services (Auctiva and SixBit), but after using them each for at least a year, would finally get frustrated with their poor Customer Service: my questions rarely got answered, or were answered with a pre-canned response that did not directly answer my initial question. At CrazyLister, I was impressed with how quickly somebody would get back to me with an answer to my questions. This was a VERY dramatic difference from my previous experiences. I have received the same great Customer Service several months after starting service with CrazyLister. They have been very helpful.
ConsOverall the CrazyLister Service is very good 4.5 Stars out of 5 Stars), but like any software product, there are some minor areas which I would like to see improved. This involves editor options for Listings - no capability to color text is 1 example. In the Listing Frame area which is very easy to use, I would again like a little more flexibility to create clored "boxes' (zones with color - no border), but could not accomplish that. Overall their system is very good compared to others that I have previously used. The only major surprise was that I could not see my frame via "HTML" in CrazyLister, which I would have liked, so that I could make some minor tweaks to the overall Listing Frame - again, an editor issue.
January 6, 2019
April 25, 2018

“This tool is not good if you have 2-3 store and not follow their template. if u want use urs not wor”

OverallSaved time when it works as expected. But now it is wasting my time
ProsEasiest tool for eBay listing. They have almost each future and also keep sending very useful information emails about how ebay business could be better
Consthis is good for ONLY FOR ONE ebay store. If you have several store and you want to prepare all as you wish then you will have issues AND THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU NEED. ALSO IF YOU TRY TO GET HELP FROM SUPPORT, THEY WILL ONLY SHARE WITH YOU ARTICLES. I have kept asking my issue at last 5 times. Rep reply with generic emails. Even she did not understand the issue. One other gentleman tried to help and resolved but they are keep telling plus need this, plus need this, but none of those written some where, and because of that, 5 min work cannot be even completed. As of now, during the last 48 hours, i was not done any listing. what they say; prepare listing in 5 min? That is not true DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT. TAKE IT EASY AND KEEP USING EBAY ITSELF. AS OF TODAY I GOT TIRED, NOT GET RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND I WILL MAKE SIMPLE EBAY LISTING, LIKE BEFORE. DURING THE LAST 24 HOURS, IM KEEP ASKING ONE SIMPLE QUESTIONS. NO RESOLUTION. My issue is simple, i only can keep a template for one account, and other 2 each time needs to be prepared again. Anyway; I do not recommend for multi account users
April 25, 2018
Luke W.
Global Manager of EUC Services Sales Training
Consumer Electronics, Self-employed
October 24, 2018

“CrazyLister Simplifies the Marketing and Management Process for eBay Sellers”

OverallOverall my experience with CrazyLister has been outstanding. It has decreased the time it takes me to post new items to eBay, has helped me to improve my processes regarding standardization of content and process management, and has made my listings look better while being much easier to navigate which has increased sales. The highly personalized and professional looking templates also attract more customers and have helped to highlight my brand/store.
ProsThe website is easy to use, has a lot of great functionality, and makes selling on eBay very simple for people who don't have the time or energy to create their own professional looking listing. There are a ton of features with new ones being released all the time and they seem to all comply with eBay's continually changing T's&C's. Plus, the templates are very clean and easy to apply and edit. It's certainly made my side business much easier to handle in terms of time management and efficiency!
ConsWhile a big "Pro" of CrazyLister is all of the features and large catalog of templates, it can also be a little overwhelming for those just getting into the process of selling on eBay. As such, the learning curve can be (at least in my experience) high initially. Until I really got in and started digging into all of the settings, the sheer amount of options available certainly led to some "overload" frustration.
October 24, 2018
Peter P.
January 22, 2018

“Crazylister is very easy to use, and they are constantly improving their platform. ”

OverallNow with the new upgrade, I cane edit, sync and all my listings under one roof. Before the latest upgrade i had to keep swapping between eBay and Crazylister. Now I can sync my listings and the most important one for me is the save and revise. No more choosing what listing template to revise. This eliminates revising wrong listing, I am sure that most of us has done that before, especially if you have quite a few listings. Yep! The new upgrade is by far, the best yet. I can't imagine how you could improve on what you have already, considering you have to play by Ebay rules and guidelines.
ProsThe new upgrade is fantastic, just like opening a new Xmas present. having the choice of editing eBay listing information in one place has sold me to continue my subscription. Save and revise without choosing template eliminates mistakes (Fantastic). Has become more idiot proof. You don't have to be an expert anymore. Customer service excellent.
ConsHad to play with the mobile version for a bit to get it right Apart from that insignificant thing I have no cons.
Paul H.
Gen manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
January 12, 2018

“There have been ups and downs”

OverallProfessional listing
ProsProfessional template in listings. I like the look@
ConsEbay keeps saying i have non conforming links and although cl says you can fix in one batch that is not true. They have to be done individually. What a pain. Also the name crazy lister is plastered all over my listing. They will remove it if i pay more money. I think i pay enough to not be blackmailed into paying more. Because of this i will probably not be renewing. Im not the only one that feels this way. It is like a weasels clause and leaves a bad taste in the mouth so to speak.

By CrazyLister on January 15, 2018
Hey Paul, Thanks for reaching out. CrazyLister in fact is 100% eBay policy compliant and you can update your listings in bulk! No need to work one at a time. Sounds like there may be an issue with your account as you do not need to "pay more" in order to remove banners. Each plan has a limit of listings that you can manage, and as long as you are a subscribed user, you should not see the banner. Please reach out to our customer support team so that we can help you get this all sorted out in no time! It really is just a matter of a few clicks :)
October 3, 2019

“A Must-Have for Ebay Sellers”

OveralleBay should offer this for free. It's necessary for any large volume seller, and it's disappointing that eBay themselves don't offer something like this (despite charging me monthly "store" fees).
ProsThere are a lot of templates, which is nice. It integrates seamlessly with my eBay account, and saves me a ton of time when I'm listing items. Helps make your store stand out from others, and makes it look professional (full of video, pictures, working links, etc.) without having to know any coding / HTML.
ConsThe fact that it costs money. This is about as big a complaint as I can give, because aside from the cost, it's great. It could be more mobile friendly (doesn't always show up right on mobile devices), but I almost always use it at a PC, so that's not too big of an issue for me (just something to keep in mind if you're a heavy mobile / tablet user for this sort of thing. Aside from that, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.
October 3, 2019
Christos T.
Freelance Civil Engineer Professional
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
March 12, 2019

“Crazylister is a excellent software and service and these are my pros and cons”

OverallI highly recommend this. It is the easiest software on making listings. I use it on making listings on ebay and manage to make 20 listings on 20 minutes when it would need over 2 hours.
ProsIt is the easiest software on making listings for ebay (i use it only for ebay as i am not still selling on amazon). I recommend it on anyone I know that sells on ebay. I can use up to 5 ebay accounts. They also send once in a while e-mails with helpful tips on their experience on how and what to sell. I can make templates of listings from the many they have on their database that are very customizable and use them to make listings. I also copy a listing with or without the photos it had and make another one. This feature is very helpful to me as I make a lot of similar listings as the items I sell have same specifications so I need to change little. That way I can make a lot of listings in a short time.
ConsThere aren 't any this time. They did not have the function to add or customize a listing with variations but they fixed that and added this feature this month. The only thing is that they increased a lot the price. It is as I think a big negative as using this software helps you to easily increase your listings and now you will have to pay a lot each month.
March 12, 2019
Jason S.
Business Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
July 23, 2019

“Easiest Template Software, Minor Cons...”

OverallThis software is easy to use and helps me significantly reduce the time spent listing items. My sales have been steadily increasing monthly since using the crazy lister platform.
ProsThis software is easy to use and integrate with eBay and inventory source. This saves so much time. There are plenty of templates to cover almost every type of business, plus it's easy to make adjustments to the templates so you can better identify with your business.
ConsSome minor cons are the fact that you cannot clear ended listings from showing up on crazy lister if you're using eBay. Also, when using the data feed upload for csv files, you cannot clear unused files from the crazy lister platform. And the last thing that I hope they work on is making the platform a little more mobile friendly when designing or uploading more listings. The software doesn't load correctly to mobile.
Jeffrey M.
March 14, 2018

“CrazyLister is Essential”

OverallThe ability to create unique, engaging, and highly converting eBay product listings.
ProsGreat for making custom designed templates, and they can be made per product or assign to a group of like products. On eBay, it's essential that you stand out from the competition, and a plain text description is not going to do that. There are a few things I'd like to see (I'll put that in "Cons" below), but, in general, the software is awesome and had everything one needs to create unique and engaging product listings on eBay. CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME. You can chat live (and they answer in real time during normal business hours). I had an issue when eBay changed some dynamic content rules, and the CrazyLister team set me straight, and extremely quickly. I love them for that.
ConsI would like to see a grid snapping option as the "align" tools don't always do what I intend. It's fairly easy to work around, but I'd rather snap to a grid than eyeball it (although, I'm pretty good at that). Overall great software.
March 14, 2018
Daniel S.
Internet, Self-employed
January 16, 2018

“CrazyLister has helped take my store up a notch”

OverallProfessional looking eBay listings with the ability to easily add my own content with out knowing any kind of coding.
ProsVery user friendly, you do not have to be a computer wiz to use Crazy Lister. I feel Crazy Lister makes my store stand out from the rest with the ability to add video and photos easily, add clickable links and very easy to go in and edit any template. Crazy Lister works well for me so far without having to spend thousands too have someone design a template for me.
ConsWhat I like least is it is a little hard to get elements perfectly lined up in a row so they look professional, maybe I don't quite now what I'm doing? the other thing is when I edit text in a headline the text element box seems to move or drag a bit if your not real careful.
Victoria W.
November 28, 2017

“Great Team and Customer Support! Great Product Super Easy to use!”

Pros1- Hassle-free coding by not using Adobe Dreamweaver to create each listing. 2- Automatically update eBay listing in one finger click. 3 - Find easily the templates need to be uploaded after a revision 4 - Edit and modify the description by not altered the templates. 5 - Having everything in one place.
Cons1- The text can overlap or the spacing of each paragraph differ between Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera. 2- Not be able to organize by Alphabetical order the templates Folders and the Templates. 3- Disconnect and Connect with a 3rd Party Integrations each time to publish a new listing on eBay.
November 28, 2017
Andrew W.
January 11, 2018

“Amazing software has really helped our ebay listings”

OverallOur Ebay listings now look professional, and best of all they are mobile friendly. Something Ebay has been lacking was a template system which actually works.
ProsCrazylister is very easy to use and implement. It works well with our other systems and when we have any problems, victor and the team are always really helpful.
ConsWe had a slight glitch when setting up to work with linnworks, another software we use to run ebay listings, but this was an issue with linnworks, Crazylister helped ut and even spoke directly to linnworks to fix the issue. Now everything works great.
Michael E.
Sales Manager
Maritime, 1-10 employees
December 20, 2018

“Long time customer - Very Satisfied - Great Service”

OverallThe customer support puts this service over the top for me. If I ever have any issues support team are on top of it. This software has created so much value for our company, and we are overall extremely pleased.
ProsI love how you can create new listings and great looking designs seamlessly. It gives us a platform to present our offerings in a very professional manner.
ConsThere was a bit of learning process and adjusting to the system when they overhauled compatibility to Ebay.
December 20, 2018
Josef J.
Student
E-Learning, Self-employed
January 15, 2018

“I have been using the program for the past year and I love it!”

OverallMy listings look well and people can clearly understand what item I'm selling. what are the benefits my product has over others.
ProsI like the frequent updates and the customer service that helps me when I need it. I also like the template I have, I use it for all my listings.
ConsThe program is still not perfect and there are still bugs now and there. Good thing that the customer service is doing what they can to help.

By CrazyLister on January 16, 2018
Hey Josef, thanks for the review! We're always happy to hear from happy CrazyLister users. Our team is always working hard to improve CrazyLister and fix any issues that may come along. It's great to hear that our hard work is not going unrecognized :) If you have any questions, you know where to find us!
Melinda R.
CFO

“Very user friendly! ”

ProsThe ability to make bulk changes straight to EBay! With over 3000 products it's very time consuming to make individual changes to every item offered. Crazy Lister makes our job 10 times easier. We also have various templates that Jaz up the look of our EBay listings that are customizable and user friendly.
Michael S.
Regional Sales Manager
November 16, 2017

“VERY EASY TO USE SOFTWARE”

OverallThe ease of listing the ease of creating a beautiful template for my listing and how easy it is to set it up for other products as well. Sales have defiantly picked up thanks to our beautiful crazy lister templates!
ProsHOW SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT IT IS TO USE. You just drag and drop everything to where it needs to be and crazy lister does a great job at simplifying the experience!
Andrew C.
Sales manager
January 22, 2018

“I Started using CL 3 years ago and it drastically improved my ebay sales.”

OverallThis software has drastically improved my ebay sales in turn making me more money! Whqt more could you ask for. A fantastic product. Also in the easrly stages the customer support was so quick, friendly and accurate.
ProsHow easy it is to use and create professionally looking designs. Without having previous design experience i have created many listing templates which look like theyve been created by a graphic designer. I also really like how easy it is to keep the design consistent for multiple listings and just changing items specifics.
ConsNothing. I like everything. Unfortunatley i cant write much more in this section as i am such a big fan and cant think of anything that can be improved
David H.
January 19, 2018

“I was able to make all my listings eBay compliant over one weekend.”

OverallWas able to edit my listings quicker and make them look professional in the shortest time possible. Which is awesome.
ProsThe software is really easy to use. Does not require any coding knowledge. We were able to basically drag and drop elements to the template, and it looks professional. The customer support was far better then their competitors. This is one of the only solutions of it's kind that is eBay compliant. I also love being able to make quick changes to descriptions and titles and other eBay settings.
ConsIf you have a lot of items, it can sometimes take a few minutes for the browser based UI to load for you to be able to start working on things. But after it loads initially, it's not a problem. The price is a little expensive if you pay month to month. We do the annual plan. If we ever have to leave them, it could potentially cause problems, and we would have to redo with a new template provider. But we have no plans to leave.
January 19, 2018
Steven S.
January 16, 2018

“I have been using Crazylister for the past year and it has helped my business tremendously!”

OverallHigher conversion rate, more professional appearance, and the ability to list straight to Ebay from the software is a nice upgrade!
ProsThe software is easy to use , effective, and produces very professional results. Since I started using CrazyLister my conversions have increased dramatically!
ConsThey update the software often and sometimes when I get use to things the way they are they get updated. The flip side is that the software is always improving!
Retail, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 23, 2019

“Very nice and almost universal listing platform to create and manage listings”

OverallOverall, it is a good listing creator/manager for those who have zero coding knowledge or for those who simply do not have the time to create, list, and manage listings across multiple channels. Just be sure your channel or website is supported.
ProsI like the professional ready to use templates they offer. A big plus is also being able to customize how the listings look on mobile devices. As of today, I believe it is the only listing tool that can do this. Along with the typically features that are commonly found with similar platforms (i.e. bulk editing, find and replace, duplicate listing, and other important tools), I like the multichannel support and the list of integrations that are supported such as ebay, amazon, channel advisor, sellbrite, etc. This makes it a versatile tool for many companies.
ConsAlthough crazylister does support a good number of channels and integrations, it does not support some of the most popular ones such as magento and opencart. Considering magento alone accounts for the majority of ecommerce sites, this can be a downside for many small companies.
Denisa S.
self employment
Cosmetics, Self-employed
November 27, 2017

“I'm eBay seller and CrazyLister is really helpfull for me and my eBay shop.”

OverallIt's on high level graphic site.
ProsI like working with images, it's better if I can clean the backround and make it easy for my listing photos.
ConsThe templates it's not "mobile friendly" if I do it myself. I need switch to mobile view and change it for mobile users. It Can be easiest if the computer screen and mobile view can working together.

By CrazyLister on November 28, 2017
Hey Denisa, thanks for the review! Always great to hear from satisfied users. Our templates are 100% mobile optimized as is. When elements are added to the desktop view, it gets a little harder to keep things nicely arranged on the mobile view - but we're always working on making CrazyLister better than before. Thanks for the feedback!
November 27, 2017
Lauralee L.
January 16, 2018

“A professional look with ease of use.”

OverallMy listings are user friendly to people who access ebay on smart phones or other devices.
ProsIt makes listings easy to navigate for all users, whether on smart phone or computer. It takes a regular listing and converts it to a professional look.
ConsWhen I update a listing and make changes to text and pictures, the old pictures remain in the Crazy Lister section of the listing.
Laurie Ann W.
Founder, CEO
January 15, 2018

“Crazylister is the perfect tool to advertise our mission as a non-profit on eBay”

OverallI use this software on all my listings for eBay as a way to share info about our non-profit.
ProsThe software is easy to use and very versatile as it allows us to not only use their templates but design our own.

By CrazyLister on January 16, 2018
Hey Laurie, thanks for the review and thank you for allowing CrazyLister to be apart of your non-profit, Reflections of Trinity. CrazyListers has many kinds of users and we work hard to make sure that it is a tool for everyone!
Bailey P.
Online seller
December 6, 2017

“This software save my time when do ebay listing”

ProsIt easy to use even you doesn't know HTML coding and also a friendly user. This software will need you to link your eBay account and the price not bad compare what will you get when you subscribe it
ConsIt's quite slow to use the editing software. It also takes time to save your work when you finish.The company should take this problem seriously and fix it asap.
December 6, 2017
Angus M.
Company Director
July 29, 2019

“Great for bulk listings”

OverallMy overall experience has been good, it's a feature-full tool compared to the other ones on the market and will do what you need it to do. I wouldn't be able to do my job without it due to the vast amount of time some of the features save you.
ProsI've been using Crazylister for a while now and I love how they make it so easy to publish bulk listings which saves a huge amount of time. Another thing I like is how you can import product data from both eBay and Amazon with the click of a button, when you are listing thousands and thousands of products, a feature like this is a must have.
ConsThe thing I liked least about crazylister was that whilst the bulk lister works for the majority of products, there will always be a few errors here and there which prohibit you listing certain products and you need to do them manually. It seems to be a bug but has lasted for a fair while.
July 29, 2019
Kenneth S.
May 31, 2018

“Great software for taking any Ebay business to the next level!”

ProsThe listing templates are great. No coding experience is necessary. It is easy to navigate and learn very quickly. It also has a lot of great features. Customer service is extremely helpful when it comes to questions on templates.
ConsThe software seems to be geared towards higher volume businesses and can be expensive for new merchants. Has lots of great features but they can take some time to figure out. Overall though it is a great program for anyone wanting to be successful selling on Ebay.
May 31, 2018
Jose M.
Business Owner
December 13, 2017

“Crazy Lister has enhanced the way I do business on Ebay. Very simple and easy to implement. A+”

OverallBenefits were noticed as we implemented the software such as increased visibility, sales and the professionalism of the listing.
ProsThe best thing about Crazylister is the simplicity it gives and the freedom to design in the way that you find intriguing. The cost is very competitive and the customer service is top notch, ready to assist you within minutes.
Chris E.
MD
November 10, 2017

“I use this product for my Ebay listings, very easy to use. The support from the team is amazing.”

ProsEasy to use Good value Continued constant support The main thing i could say is that the support from the team (Din was amazing) when i had integration with Ebay`s new policies issues was absolutely superb. Instant replies, instant resolution, support, i`m not bad with code, etc but these guys know everything.
November 10, 2017
Lynn C.
Sole Trader
March 20, 2018

“Crazylister just keeps getting better and better, its so easy to use and saves lots of time!”

ProsCrazylister is so easy to use, its only takes a few clicks to modify an ebay listing template and apply it to 100's of listings. It has truly saved me hours that would have been spent individually modifying listings. The support I receive from the team is quick, efficient and always very helpful.
March 20, 2018
Lisa S.
ebay store owner
January 22, 2018

“Crazylister made my auctions look professional.”

OverallIt made my auctions look so professional and it's very easy to use.
ProsIt's VERY easy to use. Even for someone like me who knows zero about html and writing code. I am a visual person, and for people like me, this auction listing builder is SO easy to use.
ConsThe only thing I would suggest is more pricing plans for more listing options.
Jason S.
November 16, 2017

“Does what is says and is easy to use.”

OverallIncreased listing time and increased views and click through rate. I've also seen an increase in sales since using this software.
ProsI like the simple drag and drop design. Nothing complicated about that part. Good amount of icons that I can add to the template. I also like the photo editing features.
ConsWhat I least like about this software is that when switching to mobile, you have to configure everything on the page. Some of the icons disappear or you have yo highlight the page to find it.
Fred G.
Entrepreneur
April 4, 2019

“CrazyHappy with CrazyLister”

OverallI have been floored by the ease of use and the few questions I did have were answered in a very quick and professional manner. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who sells online. It truly is a one stop listing solution.
ProsThe CrazyLister software is EXTREMELY flexible and has all the power you can imagine. It is slick, fast, and VERY customizable. It provides all the requisite feedback without all the distractions. The support offerings are professional and and to the point. You could not ask for better support. The software is so easy to use it will blow you away!
ConsThere is not one thing about this tool I dislike. Once you give it a try you will see that it is the best listing tool around.

By CrazyLister on August 19, 2019
Fred, thank you for the kind feedback. We're constantly working on new features which will hopefully add more value to your business in the near future.
April 4, 2019
Volker F.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2018

“it's getting worse”

OverallThey have a pretty good customer support, friendly and fast. But they keep "developing" Crazy Lister in a way that it turns worse. The tool is not professional enough for an eBay power seller, but easy to use for a newbie with less or no internet or webdesign knowledge. The CL team should make a decision, if they want to address their product to occasional hobby sellers, or to professional retail companies.
ProsThe idea of applying new and different templates, for example for different seasons or sales events, with just some mouse clicks to all items at once.
Cons1. The editor is terrible, since every single part like title, pictures, description or policies, is hidden behind tabs, and you must open the right tab, which closes automatically as soon you open another tab. This is super annoying, and it went worse within the last couple of days. 2. What the template review shows is far, far off the real appearance on eBay, specially for mobile devices. 3. Crazy Lister wants you to add and edit all your items on Crazy Lister, and has some problems importing changes you made to your items directly on eBay website.

By CrazyLister on August 20, 2018
Hi Volker, Thank you for all your feedback. We strive to ensure all our customers will receive the best experience from our solution. I will make sure to pas your comments to our product team. I am happy to see that you are pleased with our services and we will try our best that next time around you will feel comfortable giving us 5 stars !!!
August 11, 2018
Peter W.
Retired Social Worker / Cactus Grower
Farming, Self-employed
April 19, 2018

“Greatly helped me to increase my eBay sales through the use of professional listing. ”

OverallThe professional looking templates have my eBay listings look 100 times better than my competitors in the growing / selling of San Pedro Cactus.
ProsOnce you learn how to use it, it makes an excellent eBay listing template. I am confident that CrazyLister is the single most important reason why my sales have dramatically increased to the point that I now believe it really is worth my time to be a seller on eBay!
ConsFor me not being a tech savvy person, some of the features took me some time to figure out. I was extremely frustrated when after learning the program in 2017, they decided to change the way the eBay listing are made!! With the help of customer service I managed to get back on track and again I love the program, but it really took a lot of my time again, just like it did for me in the beginning.
April 19, 2018
Wells A.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2018

“Learning tools are poor. Explanations are poor. When I contact support I am always confused.”

OverallSee my previously answered questions.
ProsThe proclaimed results are just what I need. I was looking for something to quickly and easily get my eBay listings to pass the eBay requirements. And in addition make it easy to build new listings and clean up old listings. Your product claims to do all this, if it did it would be great, but it does not.
ConsThe actual results is not the same as the proclaimed results. The auto filtering out of terms etc failed from the beginning. The responses from support are often confusing and don't answer the asked question. Many things it seems support seems to think users should be born knowing how to do things. The software does not really allow for serious customizing of store site. Zero help with store home pages. Added phone numbers and websites getting us in big trouble with eBay. I could go on but I have work to do.

By CrazyLister on January 16, 2018
Hey Wells, thanks for the feedback. We always like hearing from our users and learning from your experience. I'm sorry CrazyLister is not what you expected it to be. CrazyLister does not autofilter out texts such as phone numbers or email addresses but we do have a Find & Replace tool just like eBay does which allows you to do this in bulk. In fact, CrazyListers Find & Replace tool will sort through all of your listings, where as eBays tool works 20 listings at a time. CrazyLister templates are 100% eBay policy compliant when it come to the coding of the templates - so rest assured you are in good hands :) It sounds like there are a few things our support team can help you out with, we'll be reaching out to you VIA email to help you out :)
Tal A.
January 11, 2018

“I had a very good experience with Crazy Lister overall”

ProsMakes the process of listing on Ebay so much easier and smarter, It also integrates with 3rd party applications.
Vincent N.
E-Commerce Specialist
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
March 22, 2018

“The greatest tool we use to boost our sales at JemJem! Easy to use, yet highly effective!”

ProsThe customer service. Any issues regarding the templates can be easily fixed by contacting their online customer support.
ConsOrganization of the listings and templates. It is slightly tough to quickly go through my listings to apply templates in bulk.
March 22, 2018
Edmund F.
January 16, 2018

“My experience has helped me greatly in my eBay sales of 2017”

ProsOne of the things I like exclusively appreciate about Crazylister is the ease of its portal for first time users to create listings with nice templates that can be used on websites like eBay. I have been able to successfully create templates and effectively use them to acquire sales.
ConsI don't have any real complaints about Crazylister, but if I had to express a future challenge, I would state that more options for creating would be nice, especially with technology being ever changing. Competition is always there, whether it is attracting new clientele or just keeping up with the market need.
Jerad B.
December 20, 2017

“Amazing Software for your eBay listings,Fully customizable and easy to use, Best Software available!”

OverallAfter using this product for 2 years now, I have yet to find a downside. Works flawlessly and quickly. Only experienced 1 minor bug that was promptly fixed and that was when I first started using the product over 2 years ago.
ProsEasy and fast to learn. Gives you complete control over how your listings look and function. Saw increases of up to 150% when I redid listings using crazylister over the standard eBay templates. Gives a very professional and personalized look to your listings.
December 20, 2017
Leah C.
CEO Ecommerce Business
December 12, 2017

“Started using them a few months ago. Very easy to use and they are adding new features”

OverallCan quickly make my own professional eBay templates. No longer have to deal with Auctiva and their clunky old templates. Love making my own with my brand.
ProsEasy to use. New features. Love the Beta on changing existing listings. Can create professional mobile friendly templates without having to know html. Very easy to learn.
ConsSearching on active listings has a few little glitches. It freezes up on me. It has improved in the past month.
Nathan H.
January 17, 2018

“Awesome, easy to use software”

OverallI use it to keep my listings looking professional without spending as much time on them.
ProsIt gives me professional looking listings without having to learn HTML and spend the time to build my own templates. The newer updates are looking like they could make things even easier once the bugs are worked out.
ConsI think they could push out fixes a bit faster when issues are made known to them. One issue in particular is taking nearly a month to fix.
January 17, 2018
Rob T.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
January 13, 2018

“Was told by Crazylister my listings would import no problem, then became a 5 month issue with code”

OverallNow that I worked out the kinks with the legacy template code not importing my 1963 listings the templates look good
ProsPredesigned Template switching ease of use of templates for listings. I like the speed of the online software once its loaded and the feature to save a lot of templates to use for different marketing and styles of listings
ConsInitially, I was disappointed after signing up due to the promise the company made about being able to import my listings from Ebay to Crazylister which did not go smoothly. I had to edit 1960 listings manually which defeated the purpose of the import feature due to their software not being able to import text out of a legacy template I used on all 1963 listings. I asked for a credit after I spent approx1-2 min per listing totaling 3840 min (64 hours) and about 50 hours on the Ebay side finding out why my listings still had active content after the import to Crazylister. After asking for some type of credit for the issue no credit was issued toward my billing after going through all of the above. I like the software (now that I fixed all of my listings that did not import correctly) but still feel letdown by the staff of their promise. I am not sure I am going to continue my annual service when I dont use it more than at the most 4x month. I might look elsewhere for a template service. I dont like writing bad reviews but I had to after what I went through.
January 13, 2018
December 12, 2017

“Very convenient and easy to use”

ProsI like the features this program offers as they're user friendly. I like the templates and the copy & paste HTML feature.
ConsMaybe I would like to see a way to view the most recent listings on my ebay from this program so that I can easily select them and apply the template in bulk because we have thousands of listings, so we need the listings to be in order, from newest to oldest.
January 12, 2018

“Easy to create templates and apply to hundreds of lists in one click”

Overalldesign ebay lists - was not easy as expected though - it is not drag and drop as i expected.
ProsCrazylister assist you to create lovely templates that looks professional without having any experience
ConsCrazyLister is not cheap (but yet worth it). There are few features missing that could have been helpful - but crazylister is contently evolving so looking forward
Scott T.

“Expensive but necessary”

ProsMakes ebay listings look more professional. Quick to implement and edit changes. Easy to apply changes to multiple listings at once.
ConsNot always possible to know when they're having issues and not fulfilling their service properly, unless you're on their site uploading or editing a new listing, that's the only way you'll find out. Expensive.
Ruth P.
Owner / Manager
December 1, 2017

“Easy to learn. Effective at minimizing my time invested and maximizing the quality of final product ”

OverallMinimized time invested in designing listings. Great quality listing.
ProsI appreciate the online storage and unlimited templates. It is easy to organize my work. Also the drag and drop interface is very smooth and convenient.
ConsI wish the program had a drag and drop feautre as well as a better scrolling feature when moving objects way down or way up a page.
December 1, 2017
Matthew J.
Managing Director
Automotive, Self-employed
June 27, 2019

“Worth It 100%”

OverallBetter work/life balance. Thanks guys!
ProsI've been using CrazyLister for over 1 year so far and have never looked back. Started a trial in order to get eBay compliance after they updated. The functionality has saved me literally hundreds of hours which I instead got to spend with my family so much appreciated!
ConsI couldn't fault it to be honest... The staff were so helpful in demonstrating how to use some of the advanced tools. Cant ask for a better product or support tbh
June 27, 2019
Mihai R.
July 7, 2018

“Sale much more with better listings”

ProsOur experience is great with this software, we have created a template and apply it to our over 400 listings, we saw an increase of over 50% by the end of month very pleased with the job.
ConsWe had some problems with variation listings, but it was sorted out by the support team. Thank you very much
July 7, 2018
Kerri D.
Company Director
Automotive, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2017

“Best Listing Program I have ever used”

ProsVery easy to use. Graphics and designs are new fresh and relevant. Interrogations are simply/ Nothing to hard at all about this software. Customer support is effective.