Time Clock MTS Ratings

Overall

About Time Clock MTS

Time Clock MTS is an employee time clock system for any business, big or small. It can be used to allow your employees to punch in and out from one computer, or installed on your network to allow your employees to use multiple computers as a time clock. It includes fingerprint security, job tracking, vacation and sick time accruals, and much more. There's a free 30 day trial available and a free version is available for very small businesses. Learn more about Time Clock MTS

Scott A.
Retired
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
January 28, 2017

“goes too far, time rounding on, punch in/out n you lose time...”

OverallFolks, this is an excellent product but seemingly as they are including nifty new features, some of the basic framework and minimal checks / measures are not in place. Case in point, if you set your rounding to the smallest time slice and then your rounding to 15 minutes, if you clock in / out a few times in a row, it has no internal method to identify if the rounding has been applied during the time allotted so you wind up with staff losing hours and depending on the settings, I worked on one site, five employees and rounded for one pay period had a difference of 12 hours, when changing "jobs" as suggested for lunch or other options, the rounding applies so although you need not punch in/out to change "jobs" - it will round your hours and depending on your rounding preferences, you can easily accumulate a hundred hours in one month - yup - easily done. The folks are GREAT to work with, they seem to get right back with me but this is a deep rooted error that should have popped up on the radar. If I can punch in and out twice in 15 minutes, I owe the company money... Anyhow for what its worth, love the software but it needs some tweaking, like setting a period of time rounding applies or setting rounding options per job vs globally, once you get into it you'll find out right quick, if you want to use rounding, this product is a catch 22 IF not, it seems fairly stable and prints out decent reports, still cannot find how to filter by job... Anyhow buyer beware, as in all software, always something!
ProsEase of use and setup
ConsFeature rich without checks and measures, "rounding" should not be a global setting that can allow a user to punch in/out in/out and find themselves losing hours, maybe they will get it fixed, as I am NOT an accountant, however years in the industry, this little "gotcha" could have cost a large installation some serious back pedaling....
Recommendations to other buyersFix the rounding to include / exclude jobs and or periods of time where it does not apply, etc , create cvs export, why hash fields in time table, makes it difficult to utilize access report builder which should be needed but in cases where post data manipulation is needed hashing information makes it a challenge...
January 28, 2017
Tim T.
President/Owner
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2016

“Love Time Clock MTS”

OverallI have been using the desktop version Time Clock MTS for 5 years and absolutely love it. I run a business that has anywhere from 5 - 15 employees depending on seasonality. It has reduced the amount of time for processing our payroll by at least 70%. Adding new employees is easy. Reviewing weekly payroll for accuracy by employee is easy. We are able to track labor hours by work activity which is also easy. I am thinking of upgrading to the cloud based version of this product so that I can process payroll while laying on the beach in Hawaii. Just kidding. But I do like the idea of moving my time clock to the cloud so that it is always back up i.e.. I will not have to worry about what happens if my production area work station goes down. All I would need to do is open a web browser on a different PC and will be back in business. Cannot get much simpler than this. I will most likely make the change on 01-01-17. Nice way to start the new year.
ProsSimple to use. Great reports.
ConsI would like it if I could import my weekly hours from Time Clock MTS to my online Quick Books payroll so I would not have to re-key weekly hours into that software.
November 2, 2016
Marilyn D.
Utilities, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2017

“Inexpensive timekeeping software that is so easy to use, a real time saver.”

OverallSimple time keeping.
ProsI have been using Timeclock MTS since 2012 and it is so easy to use! Features are easy to find and set up for the administrator. The employees like the punch card reports, so they can keep track of their time. I did not rate the customer support because I have not had a need to use them.
ConsOn the network version, you can only have one timeclock open at a time. It creates conflicting copies if two are open at the same time.

By Timesheets MTS Software on December 12, 2017
Thanks for your review Marilyn! With regards to your comment only being able to have one time clock open at a time? That¿s because you¿ve got the time clock admin software installed on more than one computer. On computers where you just want your employees to punch in and out and you don¿t need to manage the software you should just have the time clock client software installed. It¿s simple to fix up, just uninstall the time clock admin software from those computers and install the time clock client software instead.
December 11, 2017
Mary Ellen L.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
November 26, 2017

“Very easy to use!!”

Overall Flexibility with staffing, payroll costs by department, ease of use, and accuracy of time clock data.
ProsThis program is very easy to use. I like that at a glance I can quickly see who is clocked in and who is not. I love that we can hide inactive employees and that we can easily adjust clock in and out times when needed. We really use the Job Code feature which enables us to track payroll by department.

By Timesheets MTS Software on November 27, 2017
Thanks for your review Mary Ellen. We are always concerned when our users comment on the speed of our support as we pride ourselves on the responsiveness of our support. To improve ourselves and find out where we went wrong I've gone back through our logs and found one support incident with you from 25 October 2016. We responded to that within 2.5 hours and the matter was resolved within 10 minutes of that response. Obviously this is much different to "takes days to resolve issues".
November 26, 2017
Brenda B.
Human Resource Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2017

“User friendly, saves time, a good value. ”

OverallThis software eliminates employee's from punching in too early, saves time manually calculating the number of hours worked and saves paper and eliminates ribbons used with old school time clock systems.
ProsSaves valuable time on payroll days, eliminates paper time cards & ribbons as used with old school time clock systems. User friendly and a good value. With Time Clock MTS you pay for your software version & email support & upgrades for 1 year. Then to continue technical support you can pay just per year if you have the Network version or get another year of support for free by posting an honest review. Many options - you can keep track of vacation and sick time, eliminate employee's from punching in early etc.
ConsWe wish the schedule options for employee's was expanded. For example we have employee's come in at a different time on the weekend and we also try to eliminate employee's from punching in too early. The current system lets you chose a start and an end time for an employee schedule but it does not give you the option to customize it per weekday.
December 12, 2017
Howard C.
January 2, 2019

“My Experience with Time Clock MTS”

OverallI have been using this the Time Clock MTS for several years now and find it to be extremely reliable. Our employees enjoy using this software because they can easily track their hours and print their timesheets. I highly recommend this software, especially for small businesses.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is its user-friendly interface, making it a smooth and easy process for my employees to clock in and out of work. The Time Clock MTS can also track vacation and paid time off, which is very effecient and cost-effective.
ConsThe only thing that I had an issue with was connecting our computers to the database. However, the support team quickly solved this issue and we haven't had a problem since.
January 2, 2019
Jessica H.
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
December 17, 2018

“Executive Assistant”

ProsThe ease of adding people to the time clock who are new to the company and the ease of taking off names of past employees. The function of grouping employees together by the team they are part of. It is nice to have function of putting a training code on the employees so that we can see how many hours were training and how many hours were regular working hours.
ConsFor us, it would be that you can have 2 screens of the software open at a time. Employees open multiple screens of the program, it gets confusing with the multiple screens. The employees don't know which one to clock out with.
December 17, 2018
Sarah S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 6, 2019

“Reliable and easy to use”

OverallOverall Time Clock MTS is simple and easy to use.
ProsThis is a simple no-brainer way for a small business to provide accurate to the minute clock-in / clock-out for my employees. It lets even a dunderhead like me edit times and run payroll reports with ease.
ConsMy one problem is that I would prefer to not have the data disappear when I want to take a retired employee off the sign in list. But, I have been told that "support" can help retrieve it if needed. I am a little obsessed about record keeping so a little nervous about losing the history in case of any future disputes.
June 6, 2019
Steven B.
DDS
May 23, 2019

“Great Buy!”

OverallSo far so good.
ProsI like how easy it is to use. My old time clock was on a computer that crashed and wasn't able to recover it or transfer it to another computer. This was the best quality for the price! Even though I do not use all the options it is nice that they are there. I will say that when I bought this last year and uploaded it on the back computer (that died later that year), I called Time Clock MTS and they had no issue helping me get it onto the new computer.
ConsThe only thing my employees tell me they wish it did, they wished that they could just input their pin numbers without having to click on their name first. Which is no big deal they said, but if they had to be picky.
May 23, 2019
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
September 6, 2018

“Time tracking made simple”

OverallWe started out only needing a time clock system for a few employees. As we grew, the system scaled along with us to tracking time for over 100 employees.
ProsThe application is simple to set up and use but is also feature rich for more complicated uses. The fact that a fingerprint reader can be used for verification is fabulous. Reporting is fairly comprehensive and all reports can be output to a spreadsheet.
ConsThe basic application is based on an Access database which leads to some unique networking problems. If the network is having trouble, it is possible to have data corruption.
September 6, 2018
Karen H.
February 26, 2018

“Simple and cost effective time saver”

ProsThis software has worked very well for our small medical practice. We just needed a simple solution to make it quick and easy for employees to clock in and out from their computers. It saves time so that employees no longer have to keep up with timesheets. It eliminates the problem of having missing timesheets on payroll day, and I can have confidence that the times are accurate. The technical support has been good as well, and the software was simple to download and implement. It has provided exactly what I was looking for without a high price tag.
Cons It would be convenient if there was a way to automatically insert a "lunch", but I really can't think of any cons.
February 26, 2018
Frank N.
Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2017

“We have used Time Clock MTS for years and could not be happier!”

OverallReliable time clock management which works well with payroll on QuickBooks. Our reports are added to the paychecks for our employees to have a good accounting of their hours for that particular pay period.
ProsAlways accurate and easy to modify employee time changes. Our employees are able to reliably check in and out with the small window access and not have issue with usability. As the administrator, I have been able to suspend employees, modify and also add information as an ongoing process rather than a one-time setup process. The reports are much improved as well.
August 22, 2017
Sarah S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2018

“Very easy for this small business to use for providing automated time in/out and payroll reports.”

OverallEasy to track hours down to the minute. Easy to run reports. Easy to edit when necessary. Was easy to install. Employees have an easy time clocking in and out.
ProsEasy & simple for employees to "get". Nice reports for me to run payroll from. Easy to edit in case of errors or omissions.
ConsWish I could remove employees no longer with us from list without losing all their historical data which I am afraid could be demanded for one thing or another in an audit or something. Appears that when employees are removed ALL their records go too.
May 24, 2018
John W.
IT Guy
August 3, 2016

“Nice time clock/timesheet software supports fingerprint scanner, is affordable, and works.”

OverallReplaced a punch timeclock that was old and on its last leg. TimeClockMTS met the requirements with fingerprint scanner support (also supports camera photo too) to prevent buddy clocking where one employee would clock in/out for another employee. Some features you just need to try out to better understand what it does or how it works. The company does a good job of updating the software with newer versions to address new labor laws (for example the recent new sick time law in California) and/or new features or bug fixes. Overall, it works nicely at a reasonable price.
ProsFingerprint scanner and camera supported to prevent buddy clocking.
ConsThe auto breaks was a bit confusing and we had to try it out over a few weeks to understand and configure it to our needs.
Recommendations to other buyersResponsive support.
August 3, 2016
Sue N.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
October 14, 2016

“Accurate Dependable and Easy. Highly recommended”

OverallWe've used this since 2012 for 6 employees and 50 volunteers. I have already recommended it to all my business friends, other non-profits, even if they didn't ask! I'm not really keen on the newest updated look, but that's a personal preference. I haven't had to use customer service, their helpbutton works great, it gets a 4 only because they don't have a live chat (how vital is that?! - it's not really needed) There's no other timeclock software to use!
ProsSuper easy to set up, to use, for employees to use also.
ConsI can't think of any.
October 14, 2016
Gayle M.
Sr. Accountant/Systems Administrator
January 12, 2018

“We have used this software for years and love it!”

ProsIt's very user friendly. The payroll reports are always accurate. We've used them for almost a decade. We have 20 employees that use it. Clocking in on your desktop makes it easy since they have to sign onto their computer each morning anyhow.
ConsThe suppose the only con I can think of is that in our case (strictly by choice) is that we do not use the network version. That has more options for us.
January 12, 2018
Jessica H.
November 13, 2017

“Great Service, Great Product, and Great Support”

ProsI like most about this software is ease of use. When clocking in/out or putting in a time request, it is really easy to do those things. If for some reason a person didn't clock in, it is real easy to login as administrator and correct the errors. It is also easy to add people to the system or to remove. I find it easy to look at the punch card for any particular week and see the time.
November 13, 2017
Thach L.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
January 26, 2018

“simple to use”

OverallFree 1 year tech support which is worth nothing as they will give you online support anyway
Prossimple. I am not using all features offered. I am only use to get the time for Quickbooks. They have finger print and camera log in
Conswell I can not add or delete user now. I was able to do it before. Contacting support now. other than that I have not had problems over 5 years
January 26, 2018
Heather H.
Bookkeeper
May 11, 2017

“In our small business, we moved from handwritten time sheets to Time Clock MTS & it has been great.”

OverallEase. Simplicity. Accurate payroll records. Efficiency.
ProsChanging to Time Clock MTS was easy and it is simple for employees to use. Confusion with calculating hours on handwritten time sheets by employees has been eliminated. Recreating lost handwritten time sheets has been eliminated. This software has made bookkeeping and payroll tasks much more efficient. And it is inexpensive!
ConsIt was a little clunky upgrading and moving the software to a different computer but customer support was very helpful with getting us through the process.
Brendon L.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
February 20, 2017

“Product is a MUST! ”

Overallvery easy to manage my employees time and very easy for them to clock in and out when needed. no hassle when having to add up time or see how much time they have total in a pay period. Very impressed with this software and easy to manage and change time when needed. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good way of keeping track of employee payroll and time!
ProsIt's very user friendly and easy to keep track of my employees time!
ConsNone.
February 20, 2017
Terri H.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2016

“Excellent Time Clock MTS”

OverallAbsolutely love this product. I have experience a few small glitches but Support was right there with me providing me excellent advice, directions and fixes. Excellent on keeping track of employees hours including breaks and lunches.
ProsSo easy to use and print out employees Punchcard Report
ConsNo phone number to speak to support.
Recommendations to other buyersExcellent product and although there is no phone support. Email Support is 100% excellent. Have not waited more than 30 minutes for return reply.
November 15, 2016
Kaye R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2019

“Great Time Clock”

OverallWe have 8-12 employees daily clocking in and out daily with this software and its very user friendly. We are a optometrist office and it has been a very great way to keep track of payroll. Very easy to use.
ProsThe ease of the software is great! we love color coded employees, and its super easy to fix a missed punch!
ConsWe have no complaints with this software, we use it daily no issues ever!
October 2, 2019
KRISTEN W.
front office manager
April 25, 2019

“easy to use!”

OverallWe really enjoy the ease and convenience of this product. I would recommend this product to any small business that would like an easy way to hold employees accountable for their hours.
ProsThis software is very easy for my employees to use, check there weekly hours, and request time off.
ConsI don't feel there are any cons for our office at this time on this software.
April 25, 2019
Richard S.
V.P. Operations
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
January 11, 2018

“Decent software for low cost”

OverallWeekly payroll on a budget.
ProsVery easy to use. Employee setup is a breeze and you can add and deactivate employees in seconds, not minutes. End of the week payroll reports are easy to use, easy to read.
ConsAt times software tends to pull in deactivated employees when it shouldn't. Aside from that, i've found very few issues.
January 11, 2018
Susan M.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2017

“Super easy and affordable time clock solution for our small business!”

OverallIt has saved me a huge amount of time! Easy and affordable!
ProsVery easy to set up and use. Prior to using this software, I was figuring hours manually. We have an office with 5 employees and it has been such a time saver! We have used it for approximately 4 years now. Easy to add new employees and edit times if someone forgets to clock in or out.
August 23, 2017
Andrew D.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2017

“Great product”

OverallI've used it for our company ranging from 6-10 employees at a time. Works great. Had 1 or 2 glitches over the 5 years we've used it but would highly recommend it.
ProsEase of use
ConsNot much did have a couple of glitches. The one I remember was the reports drop-down was stuck in 1 type of report. Might be due to not having the latest version.
Recommendations to other buyersOnce owning a licensed version, we should receive automatic updates.
January 17, 2017
DEREK C.
OFFICE MANAGER
February 5, 2019

“TIME CLOCK MTS”

OverallOUR OFFICES HAVE BEEN USING FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY REAL ISSUES. VERY SMOOTH FOR DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS
ProsEASE OF USE, AFFORDABLE, REASONABLE RESPONSE TIME TO EMAILS, AND AVAILABLE TO ADD TO NETWORK AND CENTRALIZE MULTIPLE LOCATIONS FOR PAYROLL
ConsCOMPANY IS NOT U.S.A. BASED AND VERY HARD TO CONTACT BY PHONE
February 5, 2019
Sarah H.
May 22, 2018

“We love this product! ”

ProsIt is easy to use both for our staff and our managers. It works on any computer and can be accessed through our server
ConsThere really isn't any issues I can think of . We ran into a few troubles trying to have the admin in two computers but nothing we couldn't manage
May 22, 2018
Kristen W.
Assistant
April 23, 2018

“Efficient for the cost ”

ProsThe program is very user friendly. It is helpful at the end of the pay period to have everyone's hours ready. We are a small business with fewer than 10 employees so it is a simple way of keeping track of hours that is also cost efficient.
ConsWhen punching in/out you have to double check yourself. Sometimes employees punch in/out and it is not recorded if they do not click it the right way.
April 23, 2018
Kay W.
Executive Director
August 21, 2017

“Once we were able to have the program up and running it was pretty straight forward and easy to use.”

ProsEasy to navigate through the program and customize for our use. Once TimeClock was set up it was easy to modify without needing to refer to instructions constantly. We needed something immediately, and TimeClock worked great.
ConsSetting up the vacation and sick accural section to coincide with our current setup isn't as easy because it isn't compatiable. It also could be lack of information on my part.
August 21, 2017
Steve F.
February 13, 2018

“Never an issue ”

ProsSoftware is easy to use and install. The cost is reasonable. It has worked well for us for a few years.
ConsWe have used this software for a few years. The only issues we run into are more user errors than anything.
February 13, 2018
KK L.
Secretary
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2017

“This is an easy system to use & very adequate for our needs”

ProsWe used this software for almost five years. We found that it's easy to install, easy to learn & easy to use.
ConsIf I have to say what is the least favorite part of the software, it will be the limited ways of calculating time.
July 16, 2017
Aaron B.
July 29, 2019

“Awesome Software”

ProsVery easy to use and install. When I did have a technical issue, Support was quick and spot on. I would highly recommend this software!
ConsNothing, software is terrific and easy to use!
July 29, 2019
Brenda B.
Library Systems Administrator
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
July 10, 2017

“Terrific, easy to use software solution.”

OverallIt's a real time saver in tabulating weekly timesheets. The report functionality is really good as well.
ProsThe software is very simple to implement and maintain and it's very user friendly for our employees and supervisors.
July 10, 2017
Eric W.
General Manager
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“Very easy time software to use but lacks in depth functions”

OverallVery basic time clock system and will work for a small business that need minimal functionality.
ProsVery easy to run reports Simple to add staff and edit Very simple to clock in and out of Very cost effective
ConsNon-existent customer service No telephone number for customer service Could not geo fence your employees
October 19, 2018
Graham A.
Founder & CEO Austin's
September 20, 2017

“Probably the best software I have bought since I dont know when !!! Great product for my businesses ”

OverallPeace of mind and my business is more effecient
ProsIt's ease of use and what it saves me in time every month is amazing , nothing comparable !! I could not imagine not having it !!
September 20, 2017
Brooke D.
Associate Chiropractor

“Saves time!”

Overallcutting time for adding up payroll
ProsEasy to get hours when doing payroll. Cutting time in half instead of sitting there adding up time cards every week.
ConsVacation time and accruement of paid time off is a little hard to implement. Have to use our old method of keeping track of employees for those hours.
Eric F.
Operation Manager
May 29, 2018

“Great software.”

Pros- Low maintenance cost - Easy Setup - Quick support respond - Great to have kiosk mode - very simple for the employee to use
Cons- Not so flexible in calculating overtime option. - Limited report option and configuration.
May 29, 2018
Nathan S.
Clinic Director
August 26, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallIt really makes payroll a lot easier on our office.
ProsOur office has eight satellite locations, and it can be a real pain to collect hours from each location. Time Clock MTS simplifies this and brings everything to one easy process.
ConsI understand that there is an updated version now that we need to upgrade to, but our old version did not allow employees to request days off.
August 26, 2019
Sally K.
Property Manager
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2019

“Easy tracking of employee time”

OverallVery simple software that makes it simple to track employee timesheets
ProsI love that I can track when my employees arrive, leave, go to lunch with this easy one-click software.
ConsNothing, easy to use, easy to manage and make changes.
April 4, 2019
Paul M.
Owner/Clinic Director
July 15, 2017

“For use in small Healthcare/Medical office approximately 8 employees”

OverallPayroll reports are easy to run and it is easy for multiple staff to punch in and out throughout the day.
ProsEasy to use. Staff can punch in and out easily. There are multiple reports that can be run. It is easy to edit if someone forgets to punch in and/or out.
July 15, 2017
Bob C.
Principal
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 20, 2018

“Easy to use time clock management”

OverallTime Clock MTS allow me to easily track my employees time.
ProsEasy set up, stable program, does it supposed to do
ConsGraphics could be a bit sharper, but are OK
October 20, 2018
John P.
IT Manager
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2016

“Fabulous Product!”

OverallI use Time Clock MTS in two different companies and it is fabulous. Easy to use and maintain. The integrated fingerprint reader has cut out employees clocking each other in and out. Support has been helpful the couple of times, in 5 years, that I have had to contact support, they were very helpful. I highly recommend it!
ProsEasy to use. Little to no maintenance. Rock solid.
ConsSomewhat awkward interface.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat product. Works terrific over a network.
November 20, 2016
Steven C.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2019

“Time clock MTS is our go to time keeper”

OverallKeep excellent time keeping with our bookkeeper. Everything is perfect and reports of time worked are spot on.
ProsGreat software. Have used the server and single user versions. Love both.
ConsForgot my password but tech support recovered it for me. Suppose the high level of security is a good thing in the current technical world.
June 27, 2019
Scott G.
Sales & Marketing Director
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2016

“Useful product!”

OverallWe have been using Time Clock MTS at our hotel property for just over two years now. We have been very satisfied with the product.
ProsDoes what is says it will do.
Cons-
Recommendations to other buyers-
November 14, 2016
DAN G.
manager
Automotive, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“good service easy to use ”

ProsVery efficient for my business! Very simple software for keeping up with my employees time in and out of work! Highly recommend this software for businesses !!
ConsNothing to say bad about it. Been a great software for my business.
January 4, 2019
Lance W.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“Better options are available for less money and with better support”

OverallIt was painful and problematic but we were able to keep it working well enough to run payroll for a small company. Wish we had gone to another software package years ago.
ProsIt does allow you to clock in and out and export the data to excel like all other products on the market.
ConsWe've had continual problems with registration errors, paid for support that was unable to help resolve the problems we had and eventually went with another application. Wish we had done that years ago.
July 19, 2019
Shomer I.
October 13, 2018

“Time clock mts the savier”

OverallVery good experience saved me a big hassle for keeping the hours the employees work
ProsEvery one in the office can easily use the program
ConsThe clock sometimes locks and need to be restarted
October 13, 2018
Heidi W.
Maintenance Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
January 5, 2017

“Easy to use”

OverallThis Timeclock software has been the easiest to use out of all of the software programs I have ever tried. Our company has recently changed to a different program and wish I could go back to this one.
ProsIt sis so easy to use and no confusion.
ConsReports have to be run manually.
Recommendations to other buyersN/A
January 5, 2017
JENNIFER M.
RECEPTIONIST
May 21, 2018

“overall easy to use, some things could be better”

ProsIt is very easy to use when punching in and out. We punch in with a unique 4 digit pin and it seems very secure.
ConsWhen I want to look at my hours for the pay period it is not the bets set up. There is also no way to print your time card for the week.

By Timesheets MTS Software on May 29, 2018
Hello Jennifer. Employees can only print their time cards from Time Clock MTS if your time clock admin allows it. See the "Employees Can Print Timecard" setting on the Tools->Options->Interface Settings screen. Relevant help topic is here: https://www.timeclockmts.com/online-help/interface-settings.htm
May 21, 2018