Booqable Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

About Booqable

Booqable is all-in-one software for rental businesses. Our rental software helps you track orders, manage rental inventory, create and send documents, accept payments, and accept online reservations through your website. Booqable is powerful, easy to use, and flexible enough to work for many business types. Learn more about Booqable

Thom C.
July 5, 2018

“Simple, powerful rental software with fantastic customer service.”

ProsWe are a small AV events company that needed a streamlined rental tracking solution. I looked around and did several free trials and Booqable came out on top. The platform is very easy to use, and being cloud-based means we can use it in various locations with ease (we're based on the Gold Coast so we often like to take laptops to the beach to work!) For us, a huge pro is how easily you can take payments within Booqable. Several other services we trialled required integration with 3rd party accounting software to do this. While most users will probably still use accounting packages come tax time, all the actual payments we take can be processed within Booqable, which for us was a big time saver. As others have mentioned, the customer service is always speedy and helpful. team is always on hand to guide in the use of the software, or to suggest better workflows. They even wrote a piece of code for me to enable me to perform a simple function I required but which wasn't yet part of the platform. I'd certainly recommend Booqable to any small to mid-sized rental operations.
ConsThere are features I'd love to have, but of course no software caters to everyone's needs, and Booqable is very reasonably priced. So the following aren't really cons, but just our dream additions to an already fantastic platform. At present there is no packages feature to bundle products together, but this is in the late stages of development so will hopefully be released soon. I'd also love to see some way of managing labour within the system (such as deliveries or, for us, event technicians) that is reflected in the calendar. Lastly a companion smartphone app would be amazing (Booqable is designed to work on desktops or tablets). You can certainly login on a smartphone but the site isn't really optimised for that screen size. Again, I believe that such an app may be released as part of a future update.
Jonathan A.
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
July 20, 2017

“Brilliant rental software paired with unprecedented support (it's like magic).”

OverallFaster processing of rental orders and good integration with our website
ProsBooqable's rental software is intuitive, powerful and very fast. Being a browser based system running on the AWS cloud makes it secure and work smoothly, no matter from where we are using it. Planning a rental, printing a rental agreement in front of a client or creating an invoice is just a matter of a few clicks. The modern UI of the program makes it really easy to understand and use. Our associates had a grip on the system in a matter of hours. Barcode scanning to select a client and to start and stop rental items is a must for us, and Booqable supports it very well. Our company manages over 1700 unique rental products within Booqable, and we have not had a single outage until now. The calendar function also offers a very easy method to check when products are available or rented out and by whom. This is also the only system we found with good online booking integration. Most of our clients use our website to choose the products online, so this feature is essential. The Booqable support team around Arjen and Herman truly are masters of customer support. When ever we had a comment, question or needed help we received an answer in a matter of seconds. It's just great when you have a dedicated support agent with absolute knowledge, that knows your business and your story. I would recommend this Service to anyone wanting a simple but powerful rental tracking solution.
ConsSpecific to our unique business segment, we are still missing a few extra features. These include reports, warehousing locations and package building. We are confident that these features will follow as part of the ongoing development of the system and the Booqable team have assured us that they will be available shortly.

By Booqable on July 20, 2017
Thank you so much for the kind words, Jonathan, and for mentioning our support team. It means a lot to us! We promise to continue to make Booqable the best Rental Software out there!
July 20, 2017
Dean R.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2018

“Incomplete”

OverallI am in Canada. Booqable is in the Netherlands. If you are not online with them by 10am, it is the end of the day for them and you wait for the next day. I asked about this and was told it was a small team and be patient. Some chat inquiries, even during the normal business hours for them, can take a hours to get a reply. It seems to me that they either have too few people for the business they have, or there are too many issues with the app and everyone needs support all the time. In the end, after months of work, I had to cancel and start again with another app.
ProsThe idea of what this software can do is appealing.. it seems to include all the features needed for a clean integration with Shopify, for example. The online booking and payment capture is slick and simple.
ConsUnfortunately, this app is simply not fully functional, and the discovery of that came at a very high price. My application involved listing products for rent, setting up the pricing, time frames, images, descriptions, etc. Then it went live, and only then (3 months of work) did I learn that the client interface is incomplete, and does not work. Essentially, each online order would need to be manually edited and reworked, so the value of the automation is completely lost. Clients cannot create an account, and I cannot therefore define their deposit parameters, or any parameters. This means your best clients are subject to the same strict rules that your first-time clients are, and there is no way around it. I was told that updates are in the works, but I asked why these features would appear in the app if in reality they were not operational. The reply is that we are working on it... next year, it should be better. Next year? Show me a business that pays full rate, gets partial service, and is prepared to just hang on to "next year" as the time frame for completion...
October 17, 2018
Justin J C.
President // Cinematographer // Producer
Entertainment, Unspecified
October 31, 2017

“Just the equipment management software I've been dreaming of”

OverallTime savings and management. Simple as that.
ProsNumber 1 - Customer support. I've never dealt with a company who works with you on such a personal level and takes care of basically anything you ask for. These guys are true professionals. After that, its all still so great. The fact that I can manage my inventory, while also populating my website and show what equipment is available to rent saves me an insane amount of time. On top of that, it's integrated with quoting and invoicing. You work out of one database and are able to use it over multiple uses. It honestly couldn't be easier or time saving.
ConsThere aren't many issues that I have with this software. One of things I brought up was to have the calendar subscription for iCal or Google Calendar show not only the Reserved items, but also what items are Concepts. The built in calendar works great when you're on a computer. But when I need to use my mobile, I generally look to my Google Calendar to get a quick glance of whats going on. Going on all of that, a stand alone app would be great as well. These aren't really cons, just things that would improve the experience.

By Booqable on November 3, 2017
Thanks for the compliments Justin, both on our rental software and our team, that means a lot to us :-) Regarding the calendar; we just released an update that should make it a lot easier to see the status of your orders on the go. Hope that helps! Cheers!
October 31, 2017
Julie K.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
June 9, 2019

“Easy to use and manages all our needs”

OverallThe system does a great job ensuring we do not overbook our products. It's very easy to see what we have reserved, picked up, and available. Entering new reservations is fast - this is very important when you have someone on the phone or standing in front of you as a walk in. Searching for availability is also very quick - again important during busy times.
ProsI researched many different applications to support our growing rental business. We rent a combination of Golf Carts, Kayaks, Paddleboards, bikes, and games. This system was by far the easiest to implement and use, and the price is very good. I ran this system in dual with our older method and within 2 weeks of testing, completely switched over. We are in our busiest time right now and the system is running like a champ.
ConsThere is no immediate support option. Support can take a few hours to respond. Fortunately, we have had no technical issues, only questions that were not urgent.
June 9, 2019
Keith S.
Events Services, Unspecified
June 28, 2018

“Feels like it was made for me”

OverallRental inventory management, tracking and online rental portal administration
ProsBooqable was straightforward to set up and flexible enough to cover most of our needs - the trial period was generous enough for me to learn my way around the interface and get most of my inventory entered, so I effectively didn't even pay for Booqable until after I started making money with it. Plus, it's very affordable compared to other inventory management products, and those don't even have the online booking capabilities. Booqable is easy to use and improving all the time as the team adds new features. My personal favorites are the reusable pricing structures that make it easy for me to implement the structure I've been using offline for 20 years, and the flexibility of integrating Booqable with my existing website to make it show up the way I want my customers to see it. Booqable has also been very reliable. The only time I saw any system downtime, it was very short-lived and Booqable provided status updates so I knew what the problem was and that they were working on it. Love the transparency.
ConsBooqable doesn't handle everything I need it to yet, there's still a couple features missing to handle some of my oddball, fringe rental items. That being said, the team at Booqable is very easy to communicate with and have tipped me off that the last couple features I need are being worked on right now, so hopefully soon I can update this review to reflect that.
June 28, 2018
11-50 employees
July 4, 2018

“Overall a very good and intuitive rental program at an affordable price with great support.”

ProsIt's very inuitive and easy to use. It has almost all the features you need to address your needs when it comes to equiment rental. The UI is clean and the program gets updated regulary. Booqable is the perfect tool for our rental operations. Although a stand alone application would be nice, we don't really miss it. The webbased version allows us to service customers, even when on the road. It's the best buy on the market if you are renting stuff.
ConsNothing that prevents us from working with Booqable, but there are some nice-to-haves that we would appreciate, such as the possibility to pull a list with all products that will leave on a certain day, so you can prepare all the goods in advance, without having to print each and every picking list individually.
July 4, 2018
Shawn O.
Outdoor Pursuit Coordinator
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
July 17, 2018

“Great Product, Excited for Future Updates”

OverallThis product helped us create a customer friendly, web based rental platform.
ProsThis program is easy to set-up. I'm guessing that training my staff will be very simple also. The ability to have different pricing structure is great, tags make it simple to search for products, and customer tags will allow us to assign discounts and track when those discounts expire. Overall this product fits nearly all of our needs. The service from the Booqable team has been amazing. The team is open to hearing our needs, and made it clear that they have additional features in the works! The price of Booqable is great. It does a lot, but doesn't cost a lot.
ConsThings that could be improved: Additional payment gateways. We prefer Authorize.net... when working at an institution, it's a pain to get additional payment gateways approved. Adding packages. Many rental places use packages to provide deals... this feature will hopefully be coming soon. A way for customers to self identify they type of customer they are would be nice. We provide pricing based on a customers classification. We are working to educate our customers of the pricing... this has to be done on our rental home screen. One more improvement would be a store with some customization. I plan to host our rentals on a separate page, however, it would be nice to direct them to the Booqable store instead.
July 17, 2018
David K.
Cinematographer
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2017

“Fits the needs of my camera rental company better than anything out there, with support to match.”

ProsIt took a long time to find rental management software and when we found Booqable it wasn't perfect, but the staff was very communicative and listened to our needs. They would very quickly send out new builds with features that we requested, and continued to improve day to day. It wasn't long before everything we needed was there, along with a lot of other features that we didn't even know we needed, and that improved our business. These days, you often see apps come and go, and support emails go unanswered, but with Booqable I feel that they are there to help and improve constantly. So what do I like most about the software? It does everything I need it to, but most importantly, the people behind it are A+.
October 26, 2017
Vincent L.
Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees
July 5, 2018

“Essential for our cinema equipment rental departement”

OverallTime savings, better overview of inventory as well as book keeping.
ProsVery nice interface, simple and yet feature packed. The costumer service is outstanding and also the implementation on some quite big features has been looked upon in a very short amount of time. For our rental departement this has been a huge time saver as well as organizer. Great value and highly recommended!
ConsCould have some more features when it comes to invoices, for instance integration with Fortnox/Billogram but that's just a small thing in the big picture.
Joshua K.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2019

“This is exactly what we needed!”

OverallIt is very user-friendly, easy to use. I can see they put so much thought in, and do know how the renting business works. If you look for a software that provides all-in-one service with a reasonable fee, this is IT!
ProsI like how easy it is to use. It is very straight-forward, user friendly. We had a small training session about how to use, and all agreed that it was very easy. Also, we can communicate with the assistant easily, so that we can solve the problem within a day. We chose this, because it was actually prettier than other service. I literally looked into all the software I can possibly find in capterra, and this was what we really wanted. Thanks!
ConsOne thing I can think about is that the company is based on Netherland, so after around 1 PM in US time, you should wait until next day. But, they always explained well on time, and next day I come to work, there are answers in my email. So it should be fine. Another one I noticed was that in mobile version, when you add one into your cart, you actually have to click 'X' exit button to go back to the original page, Which some friends should get confused. Hope this one can be adjusted soon.
May 29, 2019
Ryan T.
September 24, 2018

“Nothing comes close.”

OverallI've looked around for a while to find something that I could use with my hire company that has around 150 products. I couldn't find anything that was web based, and would actually integrate with my website for online ordering. Seriously, how is that not one of the biggest factors for software like this? Booqable is amazing. Surprisingly customizable, and works so well. The Zapier integration alone is worth the cost of admission....it opens up a gateway to so much automation, something crucial in a labour intensive industry. Overall, I think Booqable is destined to be the leader in this niche as antiquated and expensive hire system struggle to keep up with the development of this platform. And the price! It's too cheap. I'd seriously pay 4 times this price if it meant we had some more features. Thanks guys, keep up the amazing work.
Pros- Zapier Integration (nobody else has this, and it's a game changer) - Wordpress embed ability - Online store integration - Email response integration - Price - Great customer support - Fast, responsive, reliable, clean
Cons- Lack of bulk product modifications once uploaded - Custom fields can't be Zapped (I realise this could be a bit tricky to make happen) - No auto-redirection on checkout completion (to help with conversion tracking for Adwords/Facebook etc)
September 24, 2018
Priscilla B.
Sales Associate
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 2, 2019

“User Friendly Service”

ProsMore than one person can use the software at one time. It is color-coded based on the status on the order. For instance, completed orders are green, current orders are orange, tentative orders are grey, and future orders are in blue.
ConsIt would be great if the change history was added on each order. Or if it automatically showed the person who made the order without us having to add our initial or name to each order.
July 2, 2019
Martin A.
Allround medewerker
Automotive, 1-10 employees
November 21, 2018

“Great software, with a good API”

OverallGreat software with good support.
ProsEase of use. The calendar has a clear overview of available products. Creating orders, managing customers, adding products and keeping control all goes very smooth.
ConsSome update change thing for the worse. Most of the time this will be fixed eventually.
Kuba S.
executive producer, director and owner @ studio maslow
July 3, 2018

“Booqable is a great way to manage the rental of your products. Planning, invoicing, communication. ”

OverallIt made it possible for me to manage my product rental practice in a fraction of the time in comparison to using excel type time and finances management. I can react fast and accurate to clients asking for quotes, availability and costs.
Pros- Easy and fast planning of rentals - Possibility to quote, invoice and remind - integration with website to let clients self book
Cons-Would be nice to be able to customize the online shop further -Lay-out/design of pdf's (invoices/ quotes) could be better.
Jessica A.
Company Director
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 5, 2018

“Useful tool for managing inventory stock”

OverallIt's provided us with the ability to managed our inventory levels over a hundreds of SKUs, required for hundreds of bookings throughout the year.
ProsWe use this for our hire stock and it provides a clear view on what stock is available at any given date range.
ConsWe find the software easy to use but would like to be able to use the wider functionality relating to the legal side. We'd prefer to be able to send our clients contracts for them to sign through the tool.
Carolyn S.
Events Services, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2018

“Booqable has transformed how we track our rental inventory.”

Overallaccurate inventory tracking of everything going in and out.
ProsI love that it is cloud based, so we can access it from anywhere, and is an accurate way for us to book our inventory in and out. Their customer service is great and very responsive.
ConsThere are some usability aspects we are working with Booqable to get implemented, like packages. Also, we need it to do more reporting.
Bruno S.
Management
June 27, 2018

“Great services ”

OverallMake money
ProsSimple to use, its affordable and well though. I like the GUI of the backend [not the front end result front page shopping card], I'm a great fan because this software in the cloud is opening great opportunities for both the developers/founder of booqable and the users.
ConsNo IDEAL payment gateway, the design is to simple, we should be able to just integrated [extra fee] a premade theme page for the shop. Right now they are no design available and I think that will offer a new dimension.
June 27, 2018
Sean J.
Designer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
June 20, 2019

“A clean, easy-to-use, rental solution”

ProsThe streamlined UI of Booqable is what sold us the most. We've looked into several other solutions that were overly complicated. With Booqable, we're confident that we can place this in the hands of anyone at our organization and they would be able to pick it up within a few hours. Booqable also has most of the features that we were looking for in a rental solution. And with the option to integrate with Zapier, some of the gaps in functionality can be filled. Also, the customer service has been great so far-even with our timezone difference.
ConsI know this feature is coming so I'm not taking major points off-but as of writing this review, there is no way to bundle or package items. There is a workaround for that, but it involves a human touch which has the potential for errors. But once the package feature arrives, I think Booqable will be perfect for our use. Also, it seems the software was built for in-store rentals in mind. Our company mostly ships our rental equipment so it would be great if shipping features were added in the future. Though with custom form inputs and Zapier integrations, I'm sure we'll find a workaround.
June 20, 2019
Sy C.
September 6, 2018

“My take on this.....”

OverallGreat product, great value. Good job.
ProsI like how easy it is to use. I learned how to use it on my own. My logistical and analytical way of thinking coincides with the way this platform is designed and works. Keeping track of inventory and customers is essential in the rental business and this product delivers.
ConsI would like to see the ability to send customer invoice with request for payment but using stripe rather than PayPal.

By Booqable on September 10, 2018
Thanks so much for the review Sy! Glad to hear getting started with Booqable was easy. It's no problem to use Stripe for payment requests. Our support team's happy to show you how. In the meantime, this article might also help: https://bit.ly/2NvLQY5
September 6, 2018
Jessie Bell W.
Hospitality, Self-employed
January 31, 2019

“Great for rental business, but lacks nuance”

OverallIt really is great software for helping rental businesses manage their inventory online, and allows customers to shop and reserve those rental items. However, it lacks a bit of nuance and forces you to find work-arounds if you need something that isn't strictly for rentals. Also a huge turn off is the lack of security deposit feature, which seems ridiculous to me.
ProsThis software does a great job providing solutions for rental businesses. My client originally had a Woo Commerce account connected to her site to help manage her rental business, and it was basically one big work around. Woo Commerce had a rental option, but it clearly wasn't built for the rental business and was insanely expensive. Booqable solved this and provides great, easy to use software for renting out items to businesses.
ConsIt lacks nuance - for example, it has no feature to take security deposits. Customers either have to pay for their whole order up front, or you have to invoice them for the security deposit and then for the final payment...for a rental business, this seems silly. Booqable help says they will "take my suggestion" for further development. For payments, you either have to turn payments on checkout on or off - for my client, she offers retail items and rental items. Because Booqable doesn't have a security deposit feature, we had to turn payments on checkout off. But now we cannot allow our customers to buy through our site. Customer support suggested that we turn on Squarespace commerce...which means there would be two different shopping carts on our site: one for rentals and one for retail, which is an absolutely insane suggestion to me.

By Booqable on February 7, 2019
Thanks for your honest feedback, Jessie. We appreciate your thoughts on the security deposit and payment features. I can share some more info with you about the development of down payments. It's almost ready for release. Keep an eye on your changelog, as we're planning on shipping within a month. Stay tuned :)
January 31, 2019
Myranda W.
Graphic and Web Designer
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
August 21, 2018

“High quality software for an amazing price, great customer service.”

OverallAfter only using for a couple weeks so far, this has saved a lot of time for booking/managing our rental orders. Definitively expected for the eCommerce capabilities.
ProsThe usability is super easy to understand / learn. This tool is perfect for managing rentals, i love all the integrations and add-on features as well. Very well designed. Always available customer service, and the company just seems very friendly and helpful. Very affordable compared to other services.
ConsWishing it would be easier to use on mobile, for quick on-the-go orders that come in while out of office. Works on tablet nicely though.
August 21, 2018
Justin M.
Broadcast Campus Production Pastor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2018

“Great, basic rental software”

OverallIt's a great product for the simple process we are working to implement. We are using it to help resource events our church has. I would totally recommend it to anyone who asks me.
ProsI really like that there is an online store function built right in. For us, we are trying to manage a production inventory at our church, so allowing ministries to select what they need online, it generates a pull sheet, with all relevant data, and we make it happen.
ConsIt's still pretty basic. It doesn't allow for us to divide things into sections (AUDIO, VIDEO, LIGHTING). It also doesn't do packages that reference existing products, like a Sound system package that includes all the cables and speakers. There are work arounds that are having it work for us, but those features would be awesome.
October 4, 2018
Kerry S.
Inventory Director
July 5, 2018

“It's a great program that makes running our business easier!”

ProsBeing able to customize the program directly to our business is great and the customer service is awesome!
ConsI wish we could click on an item on an order and go directly to the product page instead of having to go to the products page and search for the item.
Joy C.
Business Owner
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
October 14, 2017

“Our company absolutely ADORES Booqable, it is by far the EASIEST program to use! Definitely worth it”

OverallWe have the benefit of being able to see if a person has come into our business before, due to the extremely reliable customer database. It really really helps with returning customers.
ProsWe love the customer database option, it really helps when repeating customers come into our store! <3
October 14, 2017
Si G.
Music, Self-employed

“Great Rental Software”

OverallCreating rentals is a doddle now and customers can book online... Great!!
ProsThis software has replaced our outdated system that was over 15 years old. Its great and easy to use and to email invoices and contracts is great, that we could not do on our old system. Still finding more features every-time we play around with Booqable. No so easy to find, but it took several months of searching to find the right software on google, by chance I landed on Booqable and not looked back since.
ConsAs per previous comments, packages is something that cannot be done at present, but we have got around this, just by the way we list our hire inventory, a little harder to track stock, but a massive improvement on our old system
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2018

“Great SERVICE!”

OverallEveryone in the support has been more than willing to answer all of my questions, and I had many!
ProsThis system is such an overhaul for our college. It combines a process that was complicated and made into something user-friendly, and enjoyable! My favorite feature is the rental period selection. It makes the customer much more aware of their own time-tables, and makes for less error!
ConsThe only thing I don't like is the pricing per user, but it's not that big of a deal!
August 2, 2018
December 27, 2018

“Basic Program / Good Value for the Price”

OverallFor the price the product is of pretty good value, I wouldn't pay more than what they are currently charge unless they improve some of the above functions. They Help function is great and the staff is friendly. Quick responses and have answered all my questions.
ProsInexpensive and gets the job done, pretty user friendly
ConsContracts are limited to basic text. You can not have the client initial / sign. The function they have is limited. You also have to download the data to run inventory list totals. You must really understand the quote process as you can not make changes to a quote. And it would be nice to have categories for the on line store.
December 27, 2018
steve c.
head of audio
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
September 8, 2019

“the best software for audio visual rental companies”

OverallIt really helped me use my time and resources in a new company from the word go
ProsSo easy to use, Easy to setup learn and use. Customer support also is really great.
Consnothing to dislike at all about this software
September 8, 2019
zak m.
Manager of Prop House
Design, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2018

“Great Software and Amazing staff”

OverallWe are going to have full vision of exactly where our unique items are and be able to track whose used it when and generate some really awesome reports
ProsThe ease of implementing this Software was truly next level! Not only did the guys at Booqable answer every question i had in detail they made a custom go around so i could update all of the products i already had on my squarespace website with the Booqable inventory management and payments system.
ConsHave not run into any cons yet i reviewed several other similar softwares and they all came out being priced way way higher or lacked serious features/support
August 23, 2018
Juha L.
Technician
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2018

“Absolutely great software altogether. We are using it for renting electronic devices to customers.”

OverallMakes our companies daily life more convinient and run more smoothly.
ProsEditability and flexibility to different things. We can manage different rentable device types with custom properties. Assigning devices to customers is easy. Booqable was also easy to learn. Great customer service.
ConsSmall bugs here and there but they seem to be active fixing them and take them seriously. Calendar view mode could be a
July 12, 2018
Ricardo V.
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2018

“In a few days i set up my business, is a really esy to use tool.”

ProsEasy to set up and easy to use, i ran my rental business in a few days and i am not a technical expert.
ConsMore features by country needs (taxes by example), spanish version, i recommend to have more space for own inventory.
Andrew C.
Photography, 1-10 employees
February 22, 2019

“Finally an online rental software”

OverallCustomer service has been amazing. Has guided me for many months and I felt comfortable changing systems from a Canadian Company. Excited to be working with them
ProsWeb based and a progressive company. Not like most that are very heavy windows based and outdated
ConsStill needs a lot of features to make it robust. There needs to be a way to handle service items and more in depth financial results. But I see them constantly making changes. Other issue is customer service starts at midnight for me in Southern California and by 8am, they are closed. Makes it hard for us to get things handled same day
February 22, 2019
Guy F.
Company Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

“Great Booking Software!”

OverallThis software allows us to take online bookings and payments for cycle hire. So far I am very pleased with the software and team at Booqable!
ProsEasy integration into a WordPress website taking online reservations for cycle hire. Plenty of options and easy to customise.
ConsNone so far, but I'm sure the support team at Booqble will help me out if I get stuck.
Wexford G.
CEO & Co-founder
February 5, 2019

“Great app!”

OverallI needed a rental software for a client with low budget (couldn't afford to build one). Was able to partner with Booqable and offer this solution to them.
ProsVery easy to use, user-friendly, very nice design, good customer support
ConsI can't buy extra users, once you create a user you can't change its email
February 5, 2019
Morgan B.
Videographer
June 4, 2018

“Simple, User friendly and amazing support ”

ProsAll in one solution that is easy to use and manage. Also integrates well with other software. We really like the design and interface and how user friendly the program is.
ConsThe developers have been really good with helping us with any issues or changes that we have needed. So far I would say there are no cons to report.

By Booqable on June 8, 2018
Thanks for the kind words, Morgan! We're delighted to hear you're putting Booqable to good use. As always, don't hesitate to drop us a line if you need anything.
June 4, 2018
Lorie B.
Administrator
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2018

“Great Product for a Great Price!”

OverallI liked the product enough to subscribe after testing it out for almost a month.
ProsThis software allows for pictures to be uploaded and inventory can be added from an existing excel doc.
ConsI thought the trial offer dashboard was crowded and not very intuitive.
November 8, 2018
Design, Self-employed
October 8, 2018

“Straight forward and easy to use! ”

ProsLoved using this software integrated into my squarespace site. Works really well once set up correctly.
ConsMy only con is that not everything is customizable, hopefully some more options will be available as the software updates!
October 8, 2018
Carolyn P.
Owner / Planner
October 7, 2018

“Helpful Beyond Belief!”

OverallBooqable has quickly and easily helped us better know our numbers, track item history, take security deposits, made pulling and returning items easier and faster, and given our clients more peace of mind having photos next to the line item and specific quantity of what they'll be receiving.
ProsI own a decor rental company, and Booqable has improved our processes significantly! Now we don't have to manually track each individual item in our inventory on a spreadsheet! The option to have packing list, take security deposits, and link the store to my website have been enormous time savers, and the reports help us know our numbers!
ConsI added each individual product before realizing I could turn on item variations. I would also like to be able to switch items between tracking individual items in a category or bulk items.
October 7, 2018
Mark S.
Web Master
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2018

“One of the best tools for renting your products”

OverallCustomer support has been very responsive whenever I've had questions, and have provided workarounds for issues I've had.
ProsThe interface for Booqable is very intuitive, and didn't take very long to get my products added and ready for rent on my website.
ConsLike anything, there is room for improvement - I'd love to be able to associate products in a way that allows me to restrict renting a product without also renting a "parent product" to go with it.
August 7, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
December 6, 2017

“I use this product to track my camera rental inventory.”

ProsAbsolutely the customer service - they are very fast to respond to the chat request, and they're super friendly. They also follow-up to make sure that any questions or issues are resolved.
ConsIt doesn't have easy-to-use interfaces or plugins with my point of sale or website systems. It's also difficult to set a pricing scheme that matches what I'm doing in my store, such as having a weekend rate that is equal to 1.5 times the daily rental rate.
December 6, 2017
Jason N.
Network Administrator
July 19, 2018

“Our staff loves Booqable”

OverallManagement oversight has increased in daily activities which allows us to constantly review and adjust stock & processes to better serve our customers.
ProsBooqable is user-friendly, was easy to implement with our website and has allowed us to grow our rental business exponentially all while simplifying the day-to-day workflow processes.
ConsThe checkout process needs to collect 50% of total without taxes. We have had an issue getting it to work.
July 19, 2018
Arnas Z.
CTO
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2019

“Very intuitive software with best support team!”

ProsEasy to use. Intuitive. Very good design. I like the localization possibility and custom CSS for documents.
ConsThrere is no app for android or IOS. Everything else is very good.
July 17, 2019
Bernd d R.
Ceo
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 26, 2019

“Very good booking software”

ProsModern frontend Easy to learn Payment included Friendly and fast customer support
ConsA few standard features (ie basket for bikes as options) missing A little pricey
May 26, 2019
Leza N.
April 12, 2019

“Happy Client”

ProsWe love how it's organized. Easy to use!
ConsOnly thing I'm not too fond of is the way the embedded product details looks on our square space site and that we are only able to display one photo.
April 12, 2019
sebastian c.
Construction, 51-200 employees
September 8, 2018

“Great simple easy”

Overallwe used to work on a software developed by us in Zoho, it was not stable, now with booqable is very secure
Proseasy to use, the online store is easy to understand
Consnot in spanish so we have to work in english
September 8, 2018
David B.
Managing Director
February 21, 2019

“This is changing our business and my life”

OverallCombining billing and inventory is going to save so much time and therefore money.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it is cloud based and not clunky windows based, secondly it is European and not American biased!
ConsNo real cons, sometimes there are little niggles but you contact the team and they either explain it or tell you it's a future development.
February 21, 2019
Normunds S.
Managing Director
Events Services, Self-employed
December 11, 2018

“good bargain!”

Overallmuch more than excel, all my needs are realised in best way
ProsIntuitive interface, easy of use. Web bassed
ConsNo app for mobile use. Web mobile version not the best
December 11, 2018
Cassi D.
Events Services, Self-employed
September 14, 2018

“Love this company!”

OverallHaving clients being able to put in their dates of their event and having the software being able to tell them what's available is amazing. I wanted my clients to be able to browse and submit an order for my rental items online without having to sit down for an appointment with me and that's exactly what I received.
ProsTo find a software that works so well with my website and is specially designed for rentals is amazing. I couldn't be happier with how it looks and works.
ConsTo continue using my website design I had to copy the code for each product into the code session on my main website product list. Although, the customer service department was so helpful in helping me understand what I needed to do to get the image I wanted, it was still very time consuming.
September 14, 2018
Hannah D.
July 14, 2019

“Amazing ”

OverallBooqable has been amazing for my business, also the customer support is amazing! Every time I have a question they get back to me right away!
ProsI love how user friendly it is and I love the customer support I get!
ConsThey need bundles as an option, but when I messaged the support team they gave me a quick alternative until they add this feature.
July 14, 2019